Quirk Cultivation

Door anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... Meer

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells

Unforeseen Consequences

3.6K 88 25
Door anonjack4

A/N - Ok, sorry for the delay everyone but a lot of stuff's been happening lately.

First up, I'm sorry for not answering a few questions that have come up but I keep forgetting about then when it comes time to update.

I was asked how tall Izuku is in this and I'm sorry but I have no idea. I'm terrible with measuring people's hights and body proportions, so I guess assume a little growth on account of the this being years ahead but nothing major. Izuku's still slightly shorter then everyone.

And finally the suggestions for quirks...

Man I did not expect so many to roll in when I put up that list. I'll try to credit the people who've suggested quirks but at this point it's getting hard to keep track of them all, so I may actually leave a few name out. Also some of the ideas you've suggested are ones I be actually already had plans to use but not a situation to reveal then.

Anyway, one the quirks in this one was inspired by Zayden StormVoid, but with a little modification. I think a few others suggested similar ideas but I can't figure out who at the moment.

Oh also, I've taken a few liberties with Mina's quirk. Just small ones though.

Anyway, that's all I can think of at the moment. Enjoy!

-x-

Mina held her grin for a while as she savored the funny, panicked expression on Izuku's face.

She was terribly tempted to say she actually laid eggs, just to mess with him. She eventually sighed though, as she reached over and patted his cheek, deciding to stop teasing him.

"Ok, how much do you know about how women work downstairs?" she asked while pointing downwards to her womanhood.

Izuku blushed and sputtered as tried and failed to keep his eyes from darting across her large and yet still incredibly sexy body while muttering what little he knew in incomprehensible gibberish.

Mina just giggled at him while rubbing her belly, already looking forwards to some of her kids being just as bashful and easy to tease.

"Well, I bet you didn't know we all actually produce this anti-bacterial stuff downstairs. It keeps us from getting infections down there... buuut... it also means most of the sperm released doesn't survive unless we get really wet first to clear the way or we're lucky enough to have a guy that reaches all the way in" Mina explained.

Izuku stopped sputtering as his analytical mind was able to quickly latch onto the surprisingly more informative then kinky explanation.

But if all girls were like that, then where was she going with this?

Mina sighed as, to Izuku surprise, a slightly more sad expression flashed across her face for a second.

"My quirk doesn't just let me make acid. All my bodily fluids are mildly acidic. Even my blood, it's just not enough to be noticeable... that also means that I would normally have a harder time getting pregnant then most girls... my body compensates by producing and ovulating more eggs then average, which slightly boosts my chances of getting pregnancy, but even then it would still be really hard..." Mina explained with on oddly sad tone.

It was quickly replaced with a smirk though as she traced one finger around the imprint of her baby's foot and watched the realization dawn on Izuku.

Not only did him loosing control make Mina ovulate even more, but his quirk already guaranteed pregnancy, even with her biology.

Mina then hugged Izuku's arm into her cleavage as she snuggled up to him, causing Izuku to squeak with an intense blush.

"Like I said, I knew you were the perfect man to love me and knock me up. You're the only man who can for-sure get me pregnant without having to go at it for a week straight with no breaks... though we'll probably do that anyway when we have our honeymoon..." Mina teased and nearly burst out laughing as Izuku yelped and started sputtering again with a high pitched voice.

"Kidding, I'm kidding... we'll have an unofficial honeymoon after you and Ochako make it official..." Mina continued, only half teasing this time but still giggling at Izuku's flustered reaction.

Following this, Mina was content to simply lay her head in the crook of Izuku's neck and snuggle up to him as he continued stuttering bashfully.

Izuku soon got himself under control though and gave a concerned hum.

"Mina... what happened to the other girl that was in here?" he asked with concern and Mina's eyes shot wide.

"Oh..." was all she said for a moment before shooting up as much as she could in her current state.

"On no! How could I forget her!" she cried out with concern and guilt as she pulled at her hair.

Izuku was about to inquire further, but Mina turned around as best she could and winced.

"She's... in the locker..." Mina spoke with embarrassment and Izuku's eyes bugged out as he jumped to his feet and spun around to see the locker that they'd dented in and broken loose from the others with their lovemaking.

Izuku quickly grabbed the warped and bent out edges of the door and ripped it free from the locker as Mina twisted around to face it, an apology on her lips but it died when they looked inside and all that greeted them was some cut rope laying on the floor and a hole in the bottom of the looker, caused by her and Izuku smashing into it and knocked it loose.

"Oh no! She escaped!" Mina yelped with wide eyes as Izuku looked around frantically for any sign of whoever was in there.

"Mina, who-"

ZAP!

Izuku gasped as Danger Sense buzzed and he quickly activated a quirk he'd yet to use.

The world suddenly turned black and white as his perception of time slowed. He then saw fuzzy, green afterimages of a phantom attacking Mina with a pink afterimage of her being knocked back.

The world gradually began to shift back into color and motion, and Izuku was already moving as green lightning arced across him. He swiftly scooped up Mina in his arms and moved them out of the way of the invisible attack.

Mina yelped in shock and placed her hands protectively over her belly as Izuku held her and his eyes glowed red in a convincing likeness to their teacher as he used Augmented Vision to try and spot the crazed, invisible girl.

To his dismay though, all he saw was a red splotch where she was. Not even a proper outline, as her quirk's refractive nature, interfered with his.

Mina gulped before giving a wearily laugh.

"T-Toru!... Look I'm sorry about the whole tricking you, spraying you with cold water, tying you up, gagging you and shoving into a locker, thing... followed by Izuku smashing my brains out right in front of you..." Mina tried weakly to apologize, though she knew it was pointless. Guilt gave way to fear as she knew just what kind of effect that last part would have on the poor girl who already had a problem with going unnoticed and was currently high on Izuku's pheromones.

A fear that was further emphasized by the growl that emanated from thin air, directed at Mina specifically.

"How could you... how could you do that to me!? Your best friend!..." Toru spoke dangerously with a hint of betrayal mixed with insanity in her voice.

Both Izuku and Mina were feeling a mountain of guilt and fear pile on top of them.

"Toru, I'm sorry, I-wha!" Mina was cut off by Izuku dashing away as Toru gave an animalistic scream from where they'd once been standing.

"RAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Toru screamed as a pink smokescreen filled the room with Izuku's fast steps echoing through the halls.

Toru ran after them but stopped suddenly as her foot got stuck in some kind of green, adhesive goo on the floor.

Izuku did his best to ignore Tour's screams as he left a duplicate behind to keep an eye on her while he ran with Mina in his arms until he reached a janitors closet and slammed the door behind him as he made another double briefly to use Polarity Grip on the door and it's frame for some additional security before making a massive block of steel and affixing it to the frame as well, using the green goo from before.

His job done, the double was reabsorbed into Izuku, who panted for air as he sank to the ground with Mina still in his arms.

Izuku took a second to get his breathing under control before he shook his head clear.

"Ok... now I just have to deal with a sex crazed Hagakure..." he muttered to himself with a hint of dread. He had leaned by now that the repressed ones were always the most ravenous.

Izuku was pulled from his thoughts by Mina though, as he noticed her sobbing quietly into his shoulder and he pulled her closer for comfort.

He didn't need to ask what was wrong. Her guilt for having subjected Toru to what she experienced in that locker and what's happening to her now, obviously eating away at her. Plus the pregnancy hormones on top of that.

"It's ok... everything will be ok..." Izuku tried to sooth her while stoking her hair, but grimaced as he realized he needed to deal with Hagakure as soon as possible.

With that in mind, he gently transferred Mina into the arms of a double without her even noticing.

Izuku's head felt like it was about to split open from controlling three bodies at once, but he bore the pain as he continued cooing softly and comfortingly to Mina while his real body stood up.

"Don't worry. I'll get her back to normal" Izuku promised before teleporting out of the room to go after Toru while he continued to comfort Mina through his other body.

-x-

Q/L -

—————- Mina - 15

Alien Slime

"Can produce a substance from their skin that can range from a liquid to a gelatinous goo. The more liquid it is, the more acidic, while the more solid it becomes, the more adhesive it is. It cannot become fully solid unless exposed to extreme heat."

14?

—————- Mandalay - 8

Foresight

"Perception of time slows while giving a vision of the near future. Cannot see beyond thirty minutes. The further ahead you look, the less reliable the vision."

6 - ?

(114 total)

-x-

A/N - Ok I'll admit it. I ripped Foresight directly from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I didn't even change the name of the ability.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
185K 5.5K 106
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...
239K 3.6K 28
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami gives Izuku a quirk, mainly because she...
10.2K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...