LET ME HAVE CRUSH ON YOU [ENG...

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Fort Peat Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

Peat : 01
Fort : 01
Peat : 02
Fort : 02
Peat : 03
Fort : 03
Peat : 04
Fort : 04
Peat : 05
Fort : 05
Peat : 06 🔞
Fort : 06
Peat : 07
Fort : 07
Peat : 08 🔞
Fort : 08
Peat : 09
Fort : 09
Peat : 10
Fort : 10
Peat : 11
Fort : 11
Peat : 12🔞
Peat : 13
Fort : 13 (END)

Fort : 12

378 18 4
By Laervaa2nd_

JJ/N : JJ's here again.... everyone 🤭, i update again....see you again for next 3 months (joke) 😅

...

"now...me and him...."

"Ahhh...how am I going to deal with him later?"

"He did it until I ran out of steam....didn't I choose the wrong boyfriend?"

"But it's not his fault....I was the one who flirted with him...ai Peat...if Ana knew you were flirting with someone she would have gone to do merit, whereas if Noeul knew she would have gone hunting for lottery tickets"

"By the way this guy is very handsome..."

I heard the compliments along with the touch of a small, warm finger on my face

I refrained from opening my eyes to see what he would do next...🤭

Kiss

"Ouchh...I can't move too much yet"

The shocking kiss along with the cute guy's adorable whimpering made me not know whether to feel shocked at being kissed or laugh at him whimpering in pain from my actions.

"Are you satisfied laughing at me? Get up or I'll hit you"

Threatening me?

"Phi threatened me? Hmmm....then hit me.... hit me...." I teased him.

"You're lucky I'm not well," he said.

"What can a little cat do?"

"You!!!"

"Alright... alright I won't tease phi anymore, phi rest first I'll wake phi up later"

"Umm", he nodded slowly.

I pulled up the blanket to cover his body I don't want anyone to see his smooth body either the sun, the trees outside, and even if I could cover his body while she's showering I would, I'm so possessive of her...

"I'll go take a shower naa"

"Umm"

"Phi doesn't want to take a bath with me?"

"Want to die?"

"Hehe"

he buried her face, I then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek before dressing casually and then leaving the room not to the bathroom, but to the kitchen to prepare breakfast...

"It's still morning, you're awake earlier today", the morning greeting by my father who was sitting drinking coffee while reading documents made me immediately turn...

"Dad is awake too"

"I wake up working for my wife"

"I'm up cooking for my wife"

"You guys, father and son are already arguing in the morning," my mother joined in.

"I'm not arguing with him mom, I'm just cooking for my wife," I said proudly.

"I don't argue with my son either, I just work for my wife," my father said.

"Auntie...who do you think is the most romantic?", my mom asked the head maid in my house.

"If I have to answer honestly..., I think young master is more romantic ma'am."

I finished my cooking happily...then carried the food to my room, my father had teased me while my mother gave me full support 😊

"P'Peat", I put the tray of food on the table then woke up my sleeping man.

"Ummm", he mumbled softly before opening his eyes.

Very cute

"What time is it already?" he asked hoarsely.

"8 o'clock," I answered honestly.

"At 8:00....I have to go to the univer...ouhh", he winced in pain as he moved his body.

Looks like I went too far last night....

I moved to help him sit up

"Can you sit down?", I asked.

"I....", he didn't dare to look at me.

"Wait a minute," I said then took the folding table and put it on the bed and put the breakfast I had made then I sat behind it for her to lean on.

"You made this?", he asked.

"If not me, then who?"

"I think it's Auntie"

I smiled and stroked his hair

"but this looks really good and looks really good," he said.

"So evil, are you doubting your husband's abilities?"

"I am only speaking the truth, Khrub."

"Eat it... food won't be good if it's cold," I said.

"Have you eaten?"

"I already ate last night but if phi wants me to eat again I'll eat again," I said back to tease him.

"Well...even though I haven't recovered, you can eat me again," he smiled sarcastically.

What's this?

"But if you eat me now, you'll starve for the next three months."

"So evil"

he spooned food into his mouth happily while I played with his hair, sometimes turning around to feed me...

Look how cute he is...

After breakfast I took him to the bathroom, bathed him, then I dressed him and took him back to bed

"I should have go to university", he complained

"Stop complaining naa.... if phi goes to university now P'Noeul and P'Ana will sue me and accuse me of harassment for not taking care of phi and instead allowing phi to go to university in this state"

"Huh?"

"phi can't walk, even standing is difficult...plus...that red mark.."

Actually, I really want to....

"Just say that you wanted to show off, but didn't"

he knows me very well

"But phi got hurt anyway...."

"Well it's true....I'm hurt but...I'm happy...happy birthday naa", he kissed my cheek.

"P'Peat!!!"

"I already gave you a gift last night, so be happy now and forever."

"If I get it every day I will be very happy"

"Fort!!!"

"Kidding khrub...I will be very happy...but do you know the ring on phi's necklace is my family ring...it is the ring my grandfather wanted me to give to my wife."

"Fort...so since childhood you...."

"Of course."

"Fort you naughty"

"Thank you."

"I'm not praising you khun"

"However Fort is naughty and the ring is completely phi's... By the way I always thought phi was smart but why is phi being weird? Phi has opened my wallet hasn't you?", I asked as I took out my wallet and showed him our childhood photos before I went abroad...

"This..."

"P'Peat...I wonder....does phi really not remember anything about me?..did something happen?"

"I had an accident...."

!!!

This is very unexpected...

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.4K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
85.2K 2.5K 54
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langu...
137K 6.7K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
164K 6.3K 24
TayNew FanFic Best Friend who secretly in love with each other💙 It's my first fanfic & Hope you all enjoy reading 📖 💙 Sorry if there is any typ...