Dreamy Love Story || KTH FF

By Singh_kim_P

V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her... More

Part 1 - Journey to Korea
Part 2 - Food and Shared Dreams
Part 3 - Friendship and BTS Magic
Part 4 - Magical Day
Part 5 - Unforgettable Night
Part 6 -Late-Night Noodles
Part 7 - Ups and Downs
Part 8 - Fan Meeting Countdown
Part 9 - Dream of every Army
Part 10 - A Dream Come True
Part 11 - Unexpected Connections
Part 12 - A new beginning
Part 13 - A surprise visit
Part 14 - A Virtual Connection Turns Real
Part 15 - The Unforgettable Evening
Part 16 - From Fans to Friends
Part 17 -The Unwritten Connection
Part 18 - A Day of Surprises and Smiles
Part 19 - A Dreamlike Surprise
Part 20 - Heartfelt Confessions
Part 21 - Love Blooms
Part 22 - Feeling of love
Part 24 - Blessed and Greatful
Part 25 - V's Special Gift
Part 26 - Jeju island
Part 27 - Mingyu and songhi ? whatt ?
Part 28 - Is V's ex back ?
Part 29 - Who is Mingyu ?
Part 30 - Strong Bonding
Part 31 - Euphoria
Part 32 - Ending of love story ?
Part 33 -Twisted Fate: A Heartbreak
Part 34 - Shattered Trust
Part 35 - Untold Truth
Part 36 - Clashing Emotions and Hidden Truths
Part 37 - Reunion
Part 38 - Reconnect with BTS
Part 39 - Nothing but Happiness
Part 40 - Eternal Bonds
Part 41 - Last Conversation as friends
Part 42 - Another Obstacle
Part 43 - Jin hyung's hyung side
Part 44 - Dreamy Date
Part 45 - Love birds in their Nest
Part 46 - A Day In Dream Land
Part 47 - Finale [A HAPPY BEGNING TO FORVER]
Boo's Birthday 💜
ANNOUNCMENT
Happy Announcement 💜

Part 23 - Blooming love and friendship

514 28 34
By Singh_kim_P

Y/n's POV
I see Mingyu sitting on the stairs outside my apartment, engrossed in his phone.

Y/n: "Hey, Mingyu?"
Mingyu: "Oh, hey?" [He pretends not to have noticed me, although I saw him coming up from the lift, so I sit here.]
Y/n: "What are you doing here?"
Mingyu: "Nothing much. I was actually going upstairs, but then one of my friends texted me, so I decided to reply to him. By the way, did you just arrive?"
Y/n: "Yeah, V dropped me off."
Mingyu: "Why didn't he come upstairs?"
Y/n: "He's leaving for Jeju Island for work, so he dropped me here, and he'll be joining the boys at the airport."

Mingyu's POV
Now that Y/n will spend some time with me, I don't want to jeopardize her relationship with V in any way. But I also want to hang out with my friend for a bit. Is it wrong to feel like this?

Y/n's POV
Mingyu seems lost in thought, his expression deep and contemplative. I wonder what's on his mind.

Y/n: "Hey, Mingyu? Come inside; I'm feeling a bit tired. Let's have some coffee and talk. There's so much I want to share with you."

Mingyu: "Really? Let's go inside. I'll prepare coffee, and in the meantime, you can freshen up a bit."

Y/n: "Yeah."

Mingyu's POV
As she opens the gate and heads inside, I make my way to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for both of us. She returns to the hall, holding a Pikachu soft toy.

Mingyu: "Hey, when did you buy this?"

Y/n: "This is the first gift from V to me. Isn't it sweet?"

Mingyu: "Really? That's sweet."

Y/n's POV
I proceed to tell Mingyu everything about my time with V. From the amusement park to his house and the lunch with JK and Jimin, I share all the details. I keep JK's mention of V's past relationship a secret, but aside from that, I spill the beans. I can see how happy Mingyu is for me, and it warms my heart

Mingyu' s POV
While She is telling me about V, BTS, and his house, I can see a different spark in her eyes. she looks genuinely happy, and it warms my heart. I want both of them to be happy, and I don't want to be the one to ruin their happiness. At the same time, I don't want to lose her as a friend. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw V kiss on her forehead earlier, but I need to be happy for them.

Y/n: "Hey, what are you thinking?"
Mingyu: "I am happy for you both. I really want to see you both together. There's something I want to share with you, but I'm waiting for the right time."
Y/n: "What is it? You can tell me now."
Mingyu: "No, not now. But just remember, I really value our friendship. I don't want to lose this bond we have. You are important to me. At the same time, I don't want you to misunderstand me. If you ever hear something about me, I want you to talk to me first. I've never lied to you, but I've kept some things about me hidden, and I plan to tell you about them at the right time."
Y/n: "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you getting serious all of a sudden? Are you okay? Is something wrong?"
Mingyu: "Nothing, y/n. It's just that in my past, some close bonds misjudged me. I know I made some mistakes, but they were never intentional. Anyway, let's leave it. I just want you to always believe that I can never hurt you."
Y/n: "I trust you. You're the first person who has made me feel safe and secure here. How can I not believe my first friend in this unknown country? So don't worry, and I want you to tell me everything just as I tell you everything. But I'm waiting for the day you come up to me and share things with me on your own."
Mingyu "Thanks."

Mingyu's POV
While we're talking,y/n yawn quite few times. i notices it.

Mingyu: "Hey, you should go to sleep now. Last night was really sleepless for you." *He winks.*
Y/n: "Yeah, it was." *Blushing*
Mingyu: "Good night. I'll see you tomorrow morning."
Y/n: "Yeah, back to our normal lives." *Laughing* "Good night."

Mingyu' s POV
I leave her place with a happy heart. It makes me glad that she trusts me, and it's not just me who values her; she values me too.

V's POV
We all arrive at Jeju Island, and I find myself yearning to talk to her. However, our schedule is packed from early morning till late at night. I'm already missing her.

Suga: Hey, lover boy, what's on your mind?
V: Nothing, hyung.
RM: Come on, tell us. You know one of us always has a solution.
Jimin: Is Romeo missing his Juliet already? *Teasing*
V: It's nothing like that.
Jin: Well, if you're missing her, why don't you call her once we reach the hotel?
JK: I'm not going to sleep outside; I'm his room partner. Jin hyung, don't suggest such dangerous things. *Laughing*
V: I can't call her. If I do, I won't be able to end the call, and time always flies when I talk to her. Besides, we have an early morning tomorrow.
Hobi: How about this? Record a message for her and send it, along with the schedule. She'll understand, and if you're planning to date her, she needs to understand these things.
V: She's a very understanding girl, hyung.
JK: Yeah, yeah, we all know. *Teasing*

Y/n's POV
As I'm lost in thoughts about him, a notification pops up on my phone. It's a video recording. With excitement and curiosity, I open it, and what I see leaves me in disbelief.

I watch the video on repeat, a big smile forming on my face. Is he really singing this for me, or am I just lost in a beautiful dream?Just then, another notification arrives, a message from him.

Tete: Hey Y/n, I'll be busy most of tomorrow and won't be able to call you during the day. I'll send you photos or videos if I get the chance, but if not, I'll call you at night. I'm sorry.
Y/n: Hey, don't apologize. Thank you for letting me know. I completely understand, and it's okay. Focus on your work with a happy heart. I'll be here, waiting for you at night.
Tete: Don't say you'll wait for me at night; my heart skipped a beat.
Y/n: You naughty boy! Go to sleep. [Blushing]
Tete: Stop blushing.
Y/n: Stop flirting. If I get started, you'll regret it.
Tete: I want to regret it.
Y/n: Kim Tae Hyung, go to sleep.
Tete: Okay, Miss Y/n. Take care and sleep well.
Y/n: Sleep well, sweet dreams.

V's POV
After a bit of flirting with her, I'm feeling so happy, and my heart is full.

JK: Stop blushing, hyung. I can even hear your heartbeat.
V: You can't understand this feeling, Kookie.

JK's POV
While V hyung is smiling while talking about y/n, I record him.
V: What are you doing?
JK: Nothing, let's sleep now, hyung. We have to wake up early tomorrow.

Y/n's POV
I get another notification, and it's from JK. I've saved his number as "Kookie" in my phone. Why did he send me a message at this time? I open his message, and it's a message with a video.

JK: Nonna, what did you do to my hyung? He's literally out of his mind, but I'm happy to see him like this. Thank you, Nonna. Goodnight.
Y/n: Thanks to you too for sending this. Sleep well.

Y/n's POV
I wake up, check my phone, and notice there's no message from him. After getting ready, I perform my morning worship, call my family to chat while preparing breakfast for myself. I also pack some cookies for Mingyu. As I step outside the building, I spot Mingyu waiting for me.

Mingyu: "Hey, Y/n, good morning. Where are my cookies?"
Y/n: "Good morning! Here are your cookies." I hand them over as we start walking towards our workplace.
Mingyu: "Wow, finally a normal day. I missed these cookies so much."
Y/n: "You... you missed cookies only?"
Mingyu: "Of course, I missed you too because there was no one else to give me these cookies." He chuckles.
Y/n: "You... you missed me?" I tease him, surprised.
Mingyu: "Well, maybe a little." He grins.
Y/n: "I'll give you a whole packet of cookies then and move somewhere else."
Mingyu: He suddenly stops and looks at me seriously. "I don't want those cookies. Just be here with me."
Y/n: "Hey, I was just joking."
Mingyu: "How about we go somewhere after the workshop, like old times? Just because you might be dating the most handsome guy, you can't ignore your ordinary friend." He teases.
Y/n: "First of all, Mingyu, we're still not dating. And secondly, I always have time for you. You're not just an ordinary friend."
Mingyu: "But you will date him, I know it. He's a nice guy." He smiles.

Y/n's POV:
I just smile at Mingyu as we reach our workshop. We attend all the classes, and it's fun learning new things. Eventually, we get an assignment, and Mingyu and I are partners in the project.

Mingyu's POV:
It's time to head back home. Y/n left a bit earlier because our coordinator asked me to stay behind for a chat. After our discussion, I leave and spot Y/n talking to a girl from a distance. I can't see the girl's face clearly.

Y/n's POV:
I'm on my way home, and there's a film shoot happening nearby. I spot a familiar face, and I think, "Is that Songhi, the girl who sat next to me on the flight?" She looks like an actress. I watch her for a moment, and she recognizes me, waving in my direction. I wave back.

Songhi: "Hey, Y/n? What a pleasant surprise!"
Y/n: "Are you an actress?" (I ask as she hugs me in greeting.)
Songhi: "Not yet, but I will be once my drama comes out. Right now, I'm just shooting for an ad. By the way, what are you doing in this area?"
Y/n: "I live here." (I point towards my building.)
Songhi: "Wow, great! I'll be shooting in this area for a few days. We should hang out. I'll be free soon."
Y/n: "Sure, call me whenever you have time. You can come to my place anytime. Have a great time! Bye."

Y/n's POV
I entered my apartment building and was about to unlock my apartment door when Mingyu appeared.

Mingyu: "Who was she?"
Y/n: "Do you want me to introduce her to you? Isn't she pretty? She's an actress, and we met on my flight. Somehow, we became friends. She's very sweet."
Mingyu: "Don't worry, once she sees me, she'll definitely be captivated by my charm." *He laughs.*
Y/n: "Yeah, yeah. By the way, where are we going in the evening?"
Mingyu: "We're going to an art exhibition."
Y/n: "Really? I've always wanted to attend one. What time?"
Mingyu: "7 PM. Be ready on time, okay?"
Y/n: "Yes, sir."

Y/n's POV
My phone starts ringing, and I eagerly pick it up, hoping it's him.

Y/n: "Hey, V, you called me at this time? What a surprise."
Jimin: "It's me, Y/n. Sorry for the disappointment."
Y/n: "Jimin hyung, it's you." *I feel embarrassed.*
Jimin: "Don't call me hyung; V and I are almost the same age. You can call me by my name."
Y/n: "Okay, Jimin-shi. Why did you call? Is he okay?" *I can hear V's voice from behind, but I try to focus on the conversation.*
Jungkook: "Noona, it's me, your favorite one. Please talk to him for just 5 minutes, or he's going to drive us crazy."
Y/n: "I didn't get it. What are you saying?"
Jimin: "Wait, I'm sending you a video. Check it and call me back."
Y/n: "Okay." *He hangs up, but I can hear V's laughter in the background. Don't do this to me, Jimin.*

Y/n pov - i received a video from jk 

Y/n's POV
He looks adorable in the video, he is saying i need y/n , i am missing her, my heart is paining and doing some drama, and I can't help but laugh and blush while watching it. Did he really like me that much? My poor heart, how am I going to handle this? Once he comes back from there, I'm definitely going to sing a Hindi song for him and express my feelings to him. As I'm lost in these thoughts, I receive another call from V.

V: Heyyy, it's me.
Y/n: Hi.
V: Please don't watch that video, please, please.
Y/n: But I've already seen it.
V: No, no, no, it's embarrassing.
Y/n: After watching it, I'm really looking forward to your video call tonight.
V: Hey, girl, hold on. I'm a pure soul. What are you planning to do?
Y/n: Tae Hyungaaa, go back to work. Just go.
V: Okay, see you tonight. [Laughing]
Y/n: Bye, and don't annoy them. Bye. [Teasing]

y/n's POV
I was just watching the video JK sent me last night, and now this. I'm really happy to see my bias falling for me. I take some rest because I want to look fresh for our video call later. I wake up around 6 PM and get ready to go to an art exhibition. I choose to wear a plain kurta,jeans, and jhumka earrings. Today, I'm going for a no-makeup look, just open my hair and applying light lipstick on my face.

Mingyu's POV:
I get ready and head to her apartment, ringing the doorbell. She opens the door, and wow, she looks pretty.

Y/n: "Let's go."
Mingyu: "Yes, ma'am."

Y/n's POV
We go to the exhibition and have a great time there. I see beautiful paintings, and it's a truly beautiful experience. I feel like I'm in 'Our Beloved Summer,' the K-drama, because the exhibition is at the same place where the drama was filmed. After a while, Mingyu gets a call while I'm looking at the paintings. It's been almost half an hour, and Mingyu hasn't come back. I try calling him, but he doesn't answer. I start looking for him and eventually spot him near a fountain, talking to a girl. I can't see her face clearly. Mingyu notices me and says goodbye to the girl, who then leaves. He comes over to me.

Y/n: "Who was she?"
Mingyu: "Why are you jealous?"
Y/n: "Why would I be? I'd be happy if you introduced her to me so I could get to know her a bit and see if she's good for you or not." (Teasing)
Mingyu: "She's good for no one. Let's go back."
Y/n: "Okay."

Y/n's POV
Is he upset? Who was she? Why did his happy mood suddenly change like this? We have dinner together, but during the meal, Mingyu seems distant, answering my questions but with his attention elsewhere. After dinner, we return home, and he says goodnight before going back to his apartment. I change my clothes and wait for V's call, all the while thinking about Mingyu who was she ?

***************************

Happiest birthday to our mochi 💜💜

***************************

It reminded me of the business proposal when he missed y/n while watching the video. Isn't the bond of BTS a bit too cute? We all can only imagine them like this... and I'm not being too unfair to you all by posting such amazing photos of Mingyu. Surely, your heart must be fluttering towards either Tae or Mingyu, just like mine is while writing this. 

Anyway, myPOV ends here.

I hope you all are enjoying the storyline too.

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 130 19
"Hobi I can't do what you guys ask I'm sorry." "Yes you can." "No" "It's just one song and it's the last one. We wouldn't be asking you if we didn't...
116K 4.1K 46
She bit her lip to prevent her moans while he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. " Shh" he whispered from behind. "You don't want us to get cau...
114K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
16.4K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...