Wrong To Be His Alpha || Tk 𐤀

By taekookv_ff

▪️Cover by : Taehyungwbk on Pinterest ▪️Alpha x Alpha Fanfiction ▪️ Taekook Fanfiction ▪️Heavy angst with H... More

▪️ CHAPTER 1 ▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 2▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 3▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 4▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 5▪️
▫️ CHAPTER 6▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 7▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 8▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 9▫️
🔹 CHAPTER 10🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 11🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 12🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 13🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 14🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 15🔹
🔻 CHAPTER 16🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 17 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 18🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 19 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 20🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 21 🔻
🔸 CHAPTER 22🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 23 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 24 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 25 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 26 🔸
🔺 CHAPTER 28🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 29 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 30🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 31 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 32 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 33 🔺
💠 CHAPTER 34 💠
💠 CHAPTER 35 💠
💠 CHAPTER 36 💠
💠 CHAPTER 37 💠
💠 CHAPTER 38 💠
💠 CHAPTER 39 💠
✴️ CHAPTER 40 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 41 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 42 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 43 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 44 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 45 ✴️
🫧 FINAL CHAPTER 46
Author Note #1
AN #2

🔸 CHAPTER 27 🔸

381 18 1
By taekookv_ff

               🍁 It's not possible 🍂

Jk: "I am wrong to be his alpha. I know that the best." The young dominant alpha voices with dread as he slowly slides down the wall of his bedroom. The eternity, dark, humid, warm, suffocating. Unpolished pearls of salt runs down his eyes like streams of rain. It seems as if the nature too agrees with his self despised conclusion. The drizzle starts, in this specific situation, not giving the impression of beauty to the resident of the house.

Jk: "Jungkook, Jungkook, you are pathetic. Can the situation even be worse?"

The man says to himself as he glances outside, witnessing the rain drops falling from sky, dark, black, there is no light in his house to let him see the reflection of white on the raindrops. The pitter patter accompanies him to his stupor of agony.

His head, now excessively heavy with stress, leans down to his folded knees to support himself. His pain multiplies as he remembers the earlier conversation he had with Jackson.

.
.
.

Tae is still sleeping on the couch, his brows slightly knitted, showing off the pain that is slowly starting to disappear. The blanket slowly slipping down from his frame as he fails to have a knowledge of his surroundings.

His side, where the two dominant alphas had volunteered for support is empty. His frame thus slowly bends sideways, half laying on the couch, his legs still dangling to the floor, the blanket being if no use to warm him up.

Too tired, he looks like he has not had a proper sleep for months. The suppressants action of freeing him from the pain makes him remain at a dens point if subconsciousness. No dream, no images, he sleeps deeply, undisturbed.

Half an hour passes by as his brain slowly starts to warn him of the cold, his body curls up this time, desiring to stay warm, his arms surround his upper frame of body to seek for a cozy comfortable feeling. The sleep deepens again as his body relaxes. The arms that surrounded his body a while ago now fall down unceremoniously.

The cold appears again. But, he still sleeps being unworried.

Two figures appear from the kitchen that hides the living room in concrete curtain, blocking the vision from each other. Their eyes first witness the careless sleeping figure, sprawled on the couch.

"He is sleeping like a baby." Jungkook whispers to Jackson as both of them almost soundlessly reach the other.

With subtle touches and gentle movements, the two dominant alohas fix the sleeping figure in a comfortable position. Tucking him up in the blanket that was suspended earlier, they crouch near the now tucked person.

Jackson: "He looks more exhausted than usual." Jackson shows concern. The submissive alpha seems to be extremely tired, unlike the usual days, his sleep is deep.

Jk: "Hm. He couldn't have a proper rest for months you know. He needs a long break from work." Jungkook adds after a sigh of worry.

Jackson: "Right. I kept both of you so messed up for that stupid leg injury." Jackson had this habit of considering his pain as futile. Be it in work, personal life, or social circles, he always sorted out, looked after the other's first. He still does.

Jk: "Seriously? What about my stupid depression for who knows how long when your life was almost at the verge of rocketing. What less if a mess did I make of you two?"

Jackson: "Depression isn't something stupid, kid."

Jk: "So isn't a serious injury, old man"

Jackson: "I give up."

Jk: "You better." The whole bicker goes on heatedly, but no one is too much swayed by it to raise the voice above a mere whisper.

Jackson: "By the way Jungkook. I need to tell you something."

Jk: "Go on. I'm listening."

Jackson stops before speaking, as his eyes suddenly catch the the other's shirt buttoned up till the neck. That must be uncomfortable, hindering a good solid sleep, that the other needs.

He swiftly gets up and begins to unbutton the pale blue shirt. His fingers stop the act after the shirt is unbuttoned up to four buttons. It is enough for a person to be comfortable.

The act is simple, fast, necessary. But, it has a thousand meanings to it. It has the scope of thousand imaginations to be created.

Jungkook's eyes follow the act, very expected pain builds itself within him, discourteouesly throwing his mind off the hook of admiration. Right. It must be very normal for them..... it must be.

Jackson: "So, you listening?"

Jk: "Yes." He states, but his mind partially remains in a daze of sadness, wondering ways of getting out of the illegal feeling of jealousy, sadness and pain.

These feelings are a sin in themselves, especially of coming from him. Isn't this the thing that he deserves?

Jackson brings him to the balcony. Not very often used, the view, not so appealing, but wind passing over their bodies, helping Jungkook to wash off the heat that he has gathered in anxiety.

Jackson: "Let me get it straight. I want both of you to get back together." His eyes waver for a moment, a flicker of confusion passes through him. He questioningly gazes at the older, hoping that his ears have betrayed his hearing ability.

Jackson: "You didn't hear wrong. I mean it." His confusion is doubled this instance. What? Why?

Jk: "What the hell?!"

Jackson: "I am not joking Jungkook. I am serious. Can you not love him again?" The words seem surreal, yet so very lucid that his eyes sting with the raging tears. He still loves him.

Jackson: "Can you not share your life?" He wants to!

Jackson: "Can you not sooth his pain forever?" He can die for it!

Jackson: "Please, get back together again!" But, that is impossible.. it can never happen. He will never let that happen. He takes a deep breath in and releases it out with forces. What is this leading to? Why?

Get back together? Aren't they in a relationship? Then, does that mean...? No way.

His brain brings him to the benefits points of possibilities, his mind concludes something that he can never adapt to.

Two dominant alphas for one submissive Alpha? A poly relationship? Is this what he is being dragged into. It's impossible!

Why though?

Didn't he bring Tae into one? Didn't he share the love that was never mean to be even though if being divided.

Didn't he distribute his attention, a larger portion to one and the smallest to the other?

What is wrong in this then? If he has the right to share his love, why will tae be different? Just why? Isn't this discrimination?

He glances up at the older alpha, a gaze of hope given on him. How? He can't! He can never!

He shakes his head. His head shakes, swings side by side, vigorously, his eyes glisten with confusion, tears coat his soil orbs.

Jk: "I-I'm sorry. I-I can't do this! Please forgive me, I can't do this!" He shouts and begins to run away. There he does that again, he runs away from his problems. But, he is desperate to go out if it this time, more desperate than he has ever been.

Jackson: "Jungkook! Don't go!" He hears Jackson, pleading him to not run away, but he cannot stop, he will face an end of himself if he does, he needs time for himself. He needs to be alone.

Rushing to the door, he grips the knob tightly. With a last glance at the still sleeping alpha he barges out.

.
.
.

He wipes away the traces if tears on his face as he stands up for ambling to the window.

The rain has now turned even more fierce, creating a chaos in the environment.

He doesn't know how his sins can be repaid. He needs to apologise to Jackson for acting the way he did. He needs to apologise for declining the request. He is a failure after all.

🐼🥴 Hi

Author N-Tk 𐤀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 286 25
Angels and demons are enemies, that's a given. But what if, hades needs a wife to bear his children; the God of nature and light. And the God is the...
219K 9.7K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...
260K 8.7K 35
taehyung a single mom, struggling with his toddler son. jungkook, a rich man, living a lavish life, with no thought of his young son and baby momma...
183K 8.7K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...