His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 57

8.8K 518 52
By AmicaFelice

Mature Content!

Reva's pov

"Because it's going to be rough"

He said ripping his shirt off from my body and thank God I wore bra underneath because of the transparency level of the shirt.

"Really" I asked with raised eyebrows and he pin my hands at the both side of my heads.

I know somewhere provoking him isn't a good idea but still I want to because I want to know where it'll end.

"Are you smirking? "

He asked and i blink my eyes to be focused.

"Yes because I know whatever you'll do, you will do it with a touch of vanilla. "

I said looking straight into his eyes and his features harden a bit.

"You really want it hard, don't you"

He asked caressing my lips sensually with his thumb and index finger.

"I'm not wrong, your type is vanilla"

I said and he chuckle before pecking my lips lovingly.

"Ok then, say vanilla if it's get too much"

he said getting up from me and i gulp looking at his face.

(Looks like plan successful)

"Stand up and go to the other side of table"

he ordered looking at me indicating towards the big glass table situated at the centre of the drawing area.

"What" I frown in confusion. Wasn't he supposed to do something wild after our conversation.

"Right now"

He said looking at me as if challenging me to deny his words.

So looking at the situation and his looks which were enough to make me feel different sensations, I decided to obey him.

I stand up and took little step to the other side of the table while he adjust himself on the sofa in authority.

"Tie your hairs up"

He ordered as I looked at him from the other side of the table.

"what are you.... "

"Did I ask you to speak"

He warned looking at me while opening the buttons of his shirt and don't why his voice suddenly came out extra deep.

As I tied my hairs in a bun he remove his shirt completely making me drool over his upper body.

Damn!

He shouldn't wear shirts or t-shirts around me.

I unknowingly clenched my thighs looking at him with racing heart beat.

Fuck! I'm turned on.

"Strip"

What...Strip, sTrip did he said strippppp

(Yes...Reva, it means get naked.)

STFU I know that. My eyes was ready to came out from the sockets at the realisation.

"Don't make me repeat my words, precious"

He said in a sweet dangerous tone and I meekly nodded.

I slowly removed the shirt which was almost ripped and he pore a glass of water.

He narrow his eyes over me making me gulp as I stopped after just removing shirt.

Biting my lower lip due to shyness I next detached my shorts from my body and now I was standing in front of him just in my undergarments. He groan looking at me drinking my image with his eyes.

"Unhook your bra"

He said taking a deep breath while his eyes were fixed on my bra cladded chest and i noticed his semi boner in his pants.

And i did because his eyes were clearly warning me.

As my bra kissed floor I looked at his face slightly keeping my hands on my chest out of shyness. He gaze was looking predatory and lust with authority was oozing out from him making me feel wetness in my core. I wonder of his eyes can get more darker.

"Keep your hands up and turn around"

My stomach twist more at his next order as I was already dieing due to shyness and if I did that I'll be fully exposed.

He stand up from the sofa picking up the glass of water as I slowly turned around and rise my hands a little up.

I heard him swearing loudly  as I turned and a wave of pleasure passed through my body.

I felt the strong urge to turned back listening to his footsteps which seems faded and then sounds lively after a minute.

He came behind my back and I felt him stretching my left hand straight up while putting up the right over my head.

"You look like a seductress from heaven"

he huskily whispered in my ear and I close my eyes feeling the feathery touch of his lips over the outer shell of my ear. I was needy and wet like anything and too when he didn't even touch me.

"Keep your hands like this"

He said and I felt he came front of me.

"Open your mouth"

he ordered and I didn't dare to open my eyes due to embarrassment. I felt the glass of water near my lips. I took two or three ships with heavy breathing to calm myself down.

A minute later I shot open my eyes due to the cold sensation I felt over my right breast.

I blushed profusely looking at his deeds. He was rubbing a ice cube over around the areola of breast in circles.

"Anshh... "

I said as he moved to the other one repeating the same actions.

"Ansh! " I said meekly due to the painful sensations in my breasts. They almost become numb.

"Ahhh!"

A loud moan escaped from my mouth feeling a harsh slap over my now sensitive breast as I touched his chest to stop him when he bend down to took another cube from the bowl.

"Didn't I told you to keep your hands there"

He said picking up the another cube and I kept my hands like before.

"Suck it" he said rubbing that cube over my lips while his fingers played with the string of my panties.

Taking that cube inside his mouth he moved back towards the sofa and I turned around looking at his naked sexy ass back.

(It was hott)

He went and sit on the sofa in authority like before while his eyes was still fixed on my chest without any shame.

(I swear he is so shameless when it comes to intimacy)

"Now come here and sit on your husband's lap like a good little wife"

He said and I stand there repeating his words in my head.

"Come"

He said and I flinched at his tone taking slow steps towards him. I should say that was a walk of embarrassment but I was too turned on to care.

With a jerk he pulled me to himself making me land on his chest as I get close to him.
Due to which I hugged him tightly out of shame making our naked chest rubbed with each other and he groan loudly while his one finger slipped inside my panty. I gasped loudly which was immediately swallowed by his mouth.

He kissed me hardly and desperately drawing out blood from my lips while his finger slipped into my sleek heat.

"I can't control , no more Reva"

He said as we broke the kiss and pushed me back at the sofa tearing my panties right after. He unbuckled his belt removing his pants after. And i must say what a sight was it.

His lips wonder from my neck to the belly of breast and at last he hardly bite my navel making me shriek in pain but he immediately soothed that by his tongue.

After toying with my navel he looked into my eyes and stand on his knees between my legs looking directly into my eyes.

I was panting hardly when he pass me a really seductive look and remove his last piece of clothing. As he did that my eyes consciously moved to his length even though I was chanting not to do that in my mind.

He smirked rubbing his rock hard length up and down evoking a volcano of lust in me.
(I want to touch it)

My inner self scream and I bite my tongue at the sight.

"You like it don't you"

He said rubbing his length over my glistening folds making me moan in half satisfaction and anticipation.

"Ahhhhh"

And before I could reply to his question he suddenly thrust his length inside me with force making me moan in pain.

"So fucking good"

He groan thrusting hardly into me without giving me anytime to adjust and I jump in pain and little pleasure.

"Uhhhh...mm! "

My voice swallowed by his mouth when I moan as he twist one of my nipple and pinched it harshly while continue thrusting into me. My hands find their way to his back and I guess that I draw blood scratching his back when he hardly bite my clevage and nibble on my upper body with his teeth.

Pulling me into him, he maintained his pace sucking and biting my lips, cheeks, neck like a needy beast. As I cum for the second time he put my legs on his shoulder and again start thrusting.

"Anshh... Slowmm...ahh"

"Ughaa! '

He moan thrusting more widely at my plead clutching both my thighs and I threw my head back .

Sometimes later he pulled out cuming all over my thighs and stomach and I too felt the bursting of pleasurable ball which was twisting in my stomach which sends a number of sensations in my whole body.

I tried let my eyes open while coming down from my high looking at him. His condition was almost same accept the part that he wasn't looking greedy for air like me while breathing heavily.

We were fully bare on the sofa, panting and looking at each other with desire and satisfaction in our eyes.

Fuck! It was intense.And i swear he was anything but vanilla.

I was feeling weak and finally my strength gave up and I closed my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt a sharp slap at my bottom due to which they shot open and I gasped like a fish without water.

"Don't you dare to think I'm done with you yet"

He said holding my both legs which were still hanging on his shoulders. I look at him shivering as he touch my calves and he move a little back holding my both ankles.

"Do you have any idea how needy you make me feel for your self"

he said planting a kiss on one of my ankle.

"Ansh.. Nooo"

I said looking at his action and in a swift moment he he jerk me around holding my stomach placing me at my fours. As soon as I realised what he did I tried to sank myself in that very sofa hiding my face.

Ok realty check I was shy, ashamed, embarrassed and turned on even though my body was paining a bit.

"Fold your hands behind your back, baby"

he said caressing my back and for the first time I felt that my sweet Ansh is back but I was too wrong as soon as I put my hand behind he hold them in a tight grip by his one hand and thrust into me without any warning like before.

"Ahhuhh"

"Agghhh"

We both moan together as he thrust inside with force. His other hand reached to my stomach making circles around my navel and poking it with his finger.

"Ahh... Anshhshh... pleaseeeeee Don'ttt"

I moan loudly feeling too much pleasure as he pinched my navel increase the stimulation.

"Okk . Ma'am. As. You. Say. "

He replied word by word and his thrust get deeper with them while his hand toy again with my navel travelling through my upper folds.

"Anhh... Anshh noo!! "

I again moan too loudly as I felt him pinching and rubbing my folds which were already over stimulated and sensitive.

"Aghh.... Too much restrictions jaan"

He said and pulled me more into him if possible while leaving my hands back and grope one of my breast from behind thrusting more widely.

"Umm....hh.. Mmm"

I bite my lower lip to stop my lewd sounds as I was doubting on my self for making such loud as well as dirty sounds.

"Ahhh! "

I moan failing at my attempt as I felt a sharp slap on my bottom.

"Now at least let me hear your moans"

He said and spanking me again.

"mmaahh"

I moan as he spank again feeling myself close.

"You are enjoying it, don't you baby"

He chuckled giving me another smack and it was harder.

"Anhh!.. pleaseee"

I moan his name clutching the side of the sofa tried to get another release which he wasn't giving me. As whenever I felt my knot is going to burst up he slowed his moments.

"Anshh... Please"

I beg  shamelessly as he did it again and I started grinding myself against him in that position.

"Oh! my baby...look... so sexy when she is needy"

"Please.. Please... Anshhhh"

I whine when his movements turn painfully slow which wasn't helping in removing my itch at all and my knee were hurting like a bitch.

"You'll ride me as you promised"

He confirm in a playful tone and I turned my thoughts to our library conversation.

"Yes or no baby"
He said delivering the hardest spank of till now.

"Hn.. Yes, yesss"

I said in desperation feeling aroused and needy.

"Ok then" he said holding my waist from both sides making me arch my upper body.

"Ah! harderrr"

I moan as he finally move hardly making me see the whole galaxy in ecstasy.

"Ahh.. Anshhh"

"Fuck.... Revaaaa"

After some time we both moan reaching out highs and he lay all over me but didn't put his complete weight on me.

"I hope you are not tired"

He said after more than two minutes caressing my hairs making me open my eyes instantly at his question.

Just how much stamina he has?

I thought as he stand up from the sofa. Even though I wasn't  tired completely but still I was feeling too weak and it'll better if i don't talk about the condition of my kness.

( Revaaa babyyyy, remember it was you who said he is vanilla now if you said you are tired he'll laugh at you ")

My consciousness makes me remind and I think it was useful. I can't say yes to his question, he'll thought I can't handle his hard ways.

No, no, no I can't do that.

" Ahh! "

I yelp in surprise getting out of my thoughts as he pick me up in bridal style moving towards our bedroom.

I shy out as he put me on our bed realising we both are fully naked.

"Are you feeling tired ,precious? "

He again questioned pushing me back and hovering over me.

"Tell me"

He asked sinking his teeth in my shoulder making me wince due to pain and too my surprise instead of soothing the pain like he do always he again bite hard at the junction where my shoulder and neck met.

"Ahhh! "
I whine due to pain as he bite.

He is biting me a lot these days.

"I'm not done with you yet"

He said capturing my lips into a heated kiss.

______________________________

I lazily opened my eyes and instantly wince in pain as I tried to do stretch.

Fuckk!

Where is he?

Ughh! I sleep for too long.

I looked around the room with no trace of Ansh then at watch and it was reading 2:13 pm and finally looked at myself.

I was wrapped up in my husband's shirt, nothing else. Just by looking at my clothes I remember how he done it last night.

Last night he took me too many times that too so roughly. I almost fainted when he leave me.

I swear again he was anything but vanilla.

I don't exactly regret provoking him last night but my body is hurting like a bitch .

One thing that I detect last night was that maybe my husband has the chocking kink. Analysing how many times he pressed my neck pressuring my windpipe in heat but I can't say surely as he used to withdraw his hand immediately.

I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone buzzed and it was Manvi.

"Yess"

I speak up looking around to find a note Or something from Ansh.

"Be ready at five"

manvi said and I stopped my moments listening to her.

What did she do now?

"Why? "

I asked

"Because we are going on shopping and leaving for goa tomorrow. Finally I'll be married"

She shout in excitement and I smiled feeling she is happy.

Wait! What?

"Tomorrow? but didn't we were supposed to go a day after tomorrow"

I asked in confusion.

"Yess, but I decided we'll have my bachelor's party there, so change in plans"

she explained.

"But...

" No buts ree, just be ready at five "

She said cutting the call and I rolled my eyes at her even though she wasn't watching. She always do this.

"You are up"

I twist my neck towards the door of  room listening to Ansh's voice.

"ahhh... "

Pain shot in my body as I jumped in happiness founding him here.

Oh, My books!

He didn't leave.

I love him soo muchh!

"Easy baby! "

He cooed in my ear picking me up in bridal style and I tucked my fingers in the neck of his t-shirt as he moved towards the bathroom.

"Are you going somewhere? "

I asked looking at his outfit. He was dressed up in casuals wearing a T-shirt and denim.

"No baby! 'We' both are going to shoping but first you need to relax"

He said placing me in bathtub which was already prepared according to my liking.

"Your clothes will get drenched"

I said as he gently caresses my shoulders and neck covered with his marks. Actually my whole body was covered in his marks.

"I'll change"

He said softly pecking over his marks.

_________________________________

"Did you booked the flight tickets"

I asked Manvi munching on my food after shopping. It's just Me, Khushi and Manvi as Arjav, Ansh and Rachit are helping Reyansh in choosing something "damn suitable for him" As he said.

"No"

manvi replied in a carelessness tone.

"Why not"
I asked

"Dumbass, your husband owns plane then why I'll book tickets"

she said and Khushi chuckle at her words.

"Yeah! but... "

"You have too many buts Ree. FYI Rachit and i already did the arrangements so just enjoy instead of panicking"

she said passing me my vanilla shake.

Fuck! Vanilla.

"Why are you so red"

Khushi asked smirking and I immediately started taking sips to ignore her. I just get rid of the question why I dressed so conservatively that too telling the real truth only and  I can't give them details.

"I'm not"

I said calmly so she didn't catch me.

"This boy throw more tantrums then me and why the hell he is around my husband"

Khushi said and I noticed her gazed averted to Reyansh from me.

"Don't worry Arjav is just yours"

I said looking at Arjav who was passing a can of juice to Reyansh and Reyansh somehow not accepting it while Rachit was near the cash counter.

Where is Ansh?

"Nah! My man's first love is your husband"
Khushi said in a boring tone looking at me.

"What? " manvi asked.

"Yes, Arjav's first priority is Ansh... his truee lobeee. I can bet on that"

Khushi said dramatically making both of us laugh.

"It's serious guysss"
Khushi whine and we laugh more.

"Come on you can't be jealous with that"
manvi said

"I can, you know all my life I chase after Arjav and he admired Ansh. It hurts to think that maybe I'm still not on the top in his priorities. "

Khushi said and for moment I saw hurt in her eyes.

"You chased Arjav? "

I asked to her with a little surprise. I was aware that Arjav and Khushi knew each other since childhood as there houses were in same localities but I didn't knew how their  story started.

"Ya since childhood, you know memories like,  waiting for him early in the morning outside his home even in winters just to see him, even though I hated studying still trying  hard so I'll be capable for him, threatening all the girls who approached him, feeling bad when he said something too rude, learning cooking only to give him a birthday present, join school basketball team because it is his favorite sport and a lot more are still fresh in my mind "

She said pulling herself together with deep a sigh. I never knew Khushi liked Arjav this much.

"And now when I'm somehow ok with Ansh, I can't be ok with Reyansh too"

She said narrowing his eyes over Reyansh who was coming towards us.

"What's up ladies"

Reyansh chirped coming with Rachit and Arjav.

"Nothing"

Khushi mocked at him like he actually snatch Arjav from her.

"Ok, well did you guys know Arjav knows about all my likings. He is best at it, so I have decided from now on I'll always take.......

" We don't want to know Reyansh"

Khushi cut him in between in a really uninterested tone.

"Is something wrong Khushi"

Rachit asked normally.

"Who is on the top in your priority list Arjav"

I asked Arjav before she could say anything.

"Tell us, who is it"

Manvi asked sipping her juice observing the whole scenario.

"Say it, I'll not feel bad"

Khushi said in a low voice paying attention to her food like she knows the answer and Arjav looked at her.

"It's you baby, I love you the most"

Arjav said immediately looking at her statement and khushi chocked on her food.

"Well, don't be shy Khushi, we all knew it already" Reyansh said and Arjav rub her back gently.

I can clearly see love in his eyes for her but still she has to overthink.

"Where is Ansh? "

I asked three of them.

"He'll be here soon, he has gone to meet someone"

Rachit said.

"Why didn't he inform me?"

I asked in confusion.

"Because you weren't picking up your phone buttercup"

Reyansh said ordering something from menu.

God! I totally forgot my phone was on silent.

We were talking about the the sangeet function and Reyansh was finalizing the song on which we are going to dance when Ansh came.

"Finally you came man"

Rachit said as Ansh came and sit beside me while nodding at him. And for some reason I felt that he was in bad mood.

I mean he didn't smile at me and he didn't look at me moreover he didn't even hold my hand like he do always.

"So who was your late evening date, Mr. Jindal"

Reyansh asked as I hold his hand under the table.

"None of your business"
Ansh said and his tone was too hard. It wasn't his normal pitch.

"Come on Ansh, you can tell us if one of your business interest confessed to you"

Manvi said making everyone laugh.

"Yes, someone did confess but it was your student, Daksh"

My grip on his hand got tight at his statement.

Daksh, he meet Daksh!!!

No!

Did Daksh tell him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 38.8K 54
| Complete | โœ… They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
286K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
22.4K 2.2K 15
แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ & ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐ž " ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’...
329K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...