NANIWIN: AFTER YOU

By Hozett

Win is an upper middle class boy who studies ballet at one of the most renowned ballet schools in Thailand, h... More

Presentation 🙋🏾‍♀️
Win 🌻
Nani 🎹
First Day 1️⃣
Week Of Beginnings 🔛
Two Sides ☯️
Mothers 👩‍👧
Friday 🍀
Movie Day: Part 1 🎦
Movie Day: Part 2 🎦
Two Hearts In A Room 💕
Actions and Consequences 📸
Bright ⚡
Problems ☠️
Puzzle 🖼️
Agent Korine 😎
The Conversation 🗣️
🔞 The First Time: Part II
🌈 Future 🌈
Special Chapter: Together 👨‍❤️‍👨

🔞 The First Time: Part I

117 5 0
By Hozett

The two boys walk discreetly into the elevator like anyone else, anyone who doesn't know them will think they are just good friends, or neighbors who coincidentally took the same elevator.

But in reality the two are making a great effort to control their excitement and great excitement, inside they are burning intensely, the term "burning with love" has never made as much sense as it does now, a heat between their necks, trembling in their hands and happiness, anticipatory feeling for what will happen.

When opening the elevator door, they follow the corridor with many white doors numbered: 30,31,32... 35!
This was Win's room, they enter quickly, Nani takes Win's place and the door is then closed.

When I turned on the lights in the room, there was nothing in the room, it was a complete house, with a living room, kitchen and even a balcony. It was considerably large in size, Nani was surprised by how beautiful it was, and very well furnished, there were ballet paintings and small sculptures, so artistic that it seemed a crime for Win not to stay there more often.

- Nani: Your apartment is really beautiful and big. Were you the one who furnished it?

- Win: Yes, did you like it?

- Nani: I really liked it!

Nani responds with a big smile and looking at the paintings in the main room, it was as if he was bewitched. But Win would soon bring him to the reality of the situation, and she was not at all fanciful.

- Win: come and see the room, you will like it too

Win takes Nani by the hand and leads him to the most important room, everything else could wait.

When they entered the room, Nani found a super cozy environment, the light was orange, the walls were pastel and baby blue, the smell of the room was reminiscent of lavender, there were vintage flowers in some of them, the bed was huge and with a blue lining.

There was a balcony in the room, in addition to the wardrobe and mirror, there was also a computer table with Win's notebook.
Nani stood there observing the entire room, fascinated, it was so beautiful and cozy, he felt strangely comfortable there as if he had visited the place many times.

Win closed the door that gave access to the balcony and also the curtains, he slowly walked to his notebook and set the piano to play. Nani watched him do what he wanted, he wasn't in a hurry like Win.
But he knew well that it would take a while for them to leave that room.

Win walked to Nani without losing eye contact with him, when he got close, he gently stroked his hair, his object of affection returned the caress with a beautiful smile.

Soon the tension was increasing between the two, the heat between their bodies, the butterflies in the stomach... and it was so good, so nice to feel that and know that the other feels the same, knowing that they won't be disturbed at that moment... .
There was nothing to be done, it was going to happen, the maximum point of intimacy that they had dreamed of.

- Win: Today is really a good night, and it's going to get even better

- Nani: I really want to feel this... and with you

- Win: What do you prefer?

- Nani: What do you mean?

- Win: Do you prefer to be active or passive?

- Nani: Ah... wow, I... I mean... I don't really know

- Win: Is this your first time?

- Nani: Yes!

- Win: Wow, we always talk a lot, but we never address this issue

- Nani: And now?

- Win: It's okay, don't worry, I'll help you. I can do both, but my preference is to be passive

- Nani: Then I will be the active one

- Win: We can start like this and then switch if you want, we can try different positions too. Just give me a minute, I'll be right back.

Win leaves the room and goes to the bathroom. Nani begins to explore the room until she sits on the edge of the bed and takes off her coat. Enjoying the music, he waits patiently for Win.

After about 7 minutes, Win appears at the bedroom door wearing a bathrobe, he and Nani look at each other and smile. Closing the door behind him, Win sits next to Nani.

Nani can't control his body when he sees Win in just a bathrobe, he had never seen him with so little clothing before, and he wonders how they hadn't done that before, but it didn't matter either, because they were living it now.

He tries to formulate a sentence to say, but his mind seems stuck, all he knows is that he wants to touch Win's body.
Then, as if he had a mind of his own, his hand falls to Win's neck, and without delay it goes down to the chest area.
Nani can feel his partner's heartbeat accelerating and looks at him to find Win's gaze of desire on him.

He continues to move her hand down, until Win's hands stop his progress, Nani stops the movement a little tensely, but soon relaxes when he realizes the reason.

Win unties her robe and shows what Nani wants to see so much. See and touch.

Win's penis is completely erect because of Nani, it has a good size and thickness. He touches that penis with the delicacy that his partner deserves.

Win throws her head back in satisfaction at even a small touch. He touched Nani's hair and also ran his hand over his beloved's chest.
Nani immediately understands what the dancer wants and takes off his shirt immediately.

- Win: Take off your pants, I want to see you

Win whispers practically in a whisper.

Nani obeys him immediately, stripping down to just black underwear. He notices Win's gaze directly on his member, which is stiffened inside his underwear. He gets up and stands in front of his partner, giving him complete freedom to do whatever he wants.

Win doesn't take long and immediately pulls down his boyfriend's underwear to see what interests him at that moment, and the result couldn't be better. What a lucky night.

He widened his eyes in amazement, so big~

So big, so thick, so erect. He couldn't imagine that Nani owned it. In fact, he has to be the active one!

But first, it was inevitable, Win's desire called for it.
Without much ceremony, he placed Nani's penis in her mouth, slowly sucking it, moving his hands and getting into the rhythm.

He lent his head to satisfy Nani at the beginning, as the pace increased he put it deeper into her throat, even though he was choking and his mouth was already hurting, he didn't stop, Win didn't stop and no one would convince him otherwise.

With his other hand, he held Nani's left leg as if it were her property, it belonged only to him, only he could give that boy a blowjob. That was Win's dick, only his mouth would have such benefit.

Meanwhile, Nani remained with her eyes closed, feeling, listening, enjoying...
At first he just stroked his lover's hair, but over time he started to press his head so that he could go deeper and deeper.

At a certain point, he lowered his gaze to see the eyes of the person who was sucking him intensely, the person looking at him with an expression of pure desire.
Nani couldn't control himself, he came inside Win's mouth. And he liked it.

Win looked at him with pleasure and happiness in knowing that he managed to provide that reaction. Seeing Nani's pleasure was exciting, but Win wanted more.
He wanted it inside.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 42
The cause of misunderstanding is not only lack of communication but also the secrets involved with you and your family. So let's see how they solve i...
24.5K 1.4K 24
a.k.a. No More Secrets Book 2 This story happens 5 years after the first book.. --- Pluem and Chimon are now college rivals who hate each other ye...
283K 12.9K 52
𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙒𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 🥀 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Win Metawin, a rookie finally enters the entertainment industry as a new BL a...
62.9K 3K 20
Win has a dream to travel anywhere and try every food he could, He want to be free from his daily life, but it's all useless when his father wants...