Ninjago After Crystallized

By AnnNinjago

After the defeat of the Overlord AKA Crystal King, the ninjas with the help of their allys, finished rebuildi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Kinda RGB sibling?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (RGB?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
!News!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

699 14 30
By AnnNinjago

A/N: I'M ALIVE!! I'm sorry for being away for so long :( But now that I'm back, I'm focusing more on Llorumi for those that came here for that (Also because I don't write much about Llorumi BUT I GOT SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS)

Lloyd's pov:

    Gee..being NOT in my room is sooo much fun. I spent literally half of the day lying on the couch doing nothing. Infact, I AM DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

    "Hey bud, whyyyyyy are you so...." Kai asked

    "Dead? Yes."

    I answered, still staring at the ceiling.

    "Uh- I was gonna say bored or maybe sad but that works too!"

    I shrugged. The ninjas is training, I get to skip because I RAN AWAY! Atleast, let me do something fun or to make time go faster, not banning me from doing ANYTHING! Though, why is Kai here anyways? Is he taking a break? Maybe skipping or hiding from training??

    "Anyways, I came here to check on you!"

    "Thanks, but I'm not a baby anymore?? Why are you guys keeping me away from things like I'm gonna hurt myself by touching a fork??"

    I sat up, glaring at Kai. He crossed his arms, doing the 'mom pose', Nya made that up. He's thinking, probably thinking of some dumb reasons.

    "A-HEM! Might I remind you of...YOU RUNNING AWAY!?"

    He yelled, which kind of startled me, kind of.

    "Yes, but I still came home safe and sound, right? And I get kidnapped multiple time, it's fine!"

    "Okay..that's concerning-"

    That's right, I really need therapy-

    "Fine! You're only grounded for 2 days!"

    I would want to not be grounded but then again..I should be grateful.

    "Thanks, how kind of you Kai."

    He smiled confidentally before hearing Master Wu yelling his name outside.

    "Oops! Gotta go!"

    "Wait- You sneaked out of training??"

    He gave me a quick 'Yup!' and ran off. I'll just watch the others train since I got nothing better to do actually. I can learn their moves and defeat them easily! I followed Kai.

    "Kai! Where were you??" Master Wu asked, hitting his staff onto the ground. The ninjas snickering next to him.

     "UH- Lloyd!"

     He said, wrapping his arms around my shoulder, looking at me. Ohhhh..OH! Right, bro code.

     "He wanted to make sure I was okay!"

    Which is true, but from Kai's look, he probably did something else when checking up on me. Kai nodded, Master Wu was still kind of mad but let Kai slide.

     "Lloyd, how are you?"

     Master Wu asked.

     "Pretty good."

     "My nephew, I hope in the future, you won't ran off like that. Although the ninjas is in the wrong, you still cannot do that. Your mother was worried and so was the others including me."

     I knew it, I knew he would say this. Mom..Right mom, I hope she's okay.. I haven't seen her. She must have been really sad when she heard me running off.

     "I'm sorry, but how is my mom?"

     "She's helping the museum with some stuff. She's fine now since the ninjas told her that you were okay."

     I sighed out of relief. Phew!

Harumi's pov:

   I was happy that Lloyd's back. And after some girl talk with Skylor, yes we texted like crazy! She told me that she once felt like me back when she first met Kai, unsure but after getting to know him, she fell inlove with him. So I will ask Lloyd out today! Uh- not really, I just ask him to like hang out, grab some dinner?? Skylor told me he likes me back, maybe? Skylor knew him longer than me!

    Ding ding!!

    Ahh! Right on time, Skylor texted.

                                                ~Skylor~

Skylor: Hey Rumi! Sooo...?

                                                  I'm gonna do it Sky! : You

Skylor: YESSS!!

                                                I need help get some
                                        information about Lloyd : You

Skylor: Thats kinda hard-
                I don't know much about Lloyd :/

                                                                               Awww : You

Skylor: Try asking Nya! She's his 'sister'

                                              Ooh, thank you! I'll try : You

Skylor: Np ;)

 Skylor's such a life saver! The ninjas are probably training but..I'm so bored. I ran out off my room and I was right! Master Wu was drinking tea while the others are practicing by fighting with each other. Nya's with Kai, that's gotta be something to watch! Zane with Pixal, though they're not even fighting each other, just one attack and one defense, then switch! Jay and Cole who's brutally trying to kill each other- Lloyd was sitting next to the Master Wu, drinking tea and mostly watching Kai and Nya, see! I'm always right.

   "Ah! Harumi, sit down!"

    Master Wu noticed me and told me to take a seat next to Lloyd. I nodded and excused myself, sitting beside Lloyd. He was probably so focus on the fight that he doesn't noticed me next to him.

    "Lloyd!" I whispered. No respond. I SWEAR-

    "Lloyd!" I whispered a little bit louder.

    "Huh?" He turned to me.

   I cleared my voice.

   "The fight's very heated right?"

   "Oh yeah! Nya's killing Kai out there!"

   I giggled, his eyes was still on those two fighting. I don't know who's he's supporting though. Because both Kai and Nya are his favourite in my opinion.

   "Cole and Jay are ACTUALLY killing each other out there.." I mumbled. Guess Lloyd heard that cause he laughed. Oh my god..his laugh is even cuter! Why am I fangirlling??

   "Why are yall flirting??"

    Kai yelled in a distance. Lloyd's laugh was pretty loud. Wai-wait! Flirting?? Are we??

    "AUUGHHHH!" Kai fell and lose to Nya. Who was chuckling, looking at me and Lloyd.

   "KAI! Keep your focus!" 

    Master Wu yelled, standing up. Kai stood up and rolled his eyes.

    "Cole, Jay, stop trying to murder each other."

    They stopped, sticking their tongue out playfully at each other.

    "Next time I'll pair Zane and Pixal with someone else, you both are holding back!"

   Zane and Pixal smiled in embarassness. They thought no one would noticed huh?

   "Ninjas, end of training, be back this afternoon."

   The ninjas groaned and went their other ways. SHOOT! I almost forgot!

   "Nya wait!" I yelled, running to Nya. "Can we talk?"

    "Sure! I'm free anyways." She shrugged and sat down at the bench.

    "Thank you! You know..Lloyd right?"

    Her eyes widened. Is she mad? Angry?? FURIOUS!? But she just broke out laughing.

    "L-LLOYD?! HARUMI!"

    I quickly covered her mouth, some ninjas are also here!

    "Shhhh, Nya!"

   I took my hands off, Nya was holding back a laugh, she looks like she would explode.

   "Sorry! Sorry! But, why?"

    "Promise not to laugh or be angry, but I want to ask him out, like for dinner."

    Nya smiled, putting her hand on my shoulderm

    "Great! Just don't hurt him, alright?"

    "Never! I would never hurt Lloyd...again- Though can you help me? I don't know much about him."

    Nya giggled.

    "Y'know, back when we first met. Lloyd asked us how to impress you! After that date of yours!"

    I blushed. Wait, did he really?? I mean I knew he liked me but did he really wanted to impress me??

    "And I'll give you the same advice I gave him, just be yourself! If he doesn't like you for you, then he just don't! Plus, your guys' first date went well back-"

     "When I was faking..?"

     Nya frowned. She shook his head and gave a small smile.

    "Part of you weren't. I know it."

    And she's absolute right..

    "Thanks Nya, but where should I take him??"

   She shrugged.

    "Anywhere! He's simple, he mostly eat out at Skylor's."

    Hm...this is pretty hard- but I might have an idea!

   "Thank you again, Nya!"

    She nodded and stood up. Waving to me and walked inside

   You got this, Rumi! You got this!

Kai's pov:

    The funniest thing just happended! I overheard Harumi's little girl talk with Nya! No, I won't tell the others, thats messed up! I'll just prepare Lloyd without telling him.

    "Hello dearest brother!"

    I smiled menacingly. He turned to me, he was helping Zane with lunch.

   "Hm?" My brother is so cute. Especially when he's young, not the bowl cut though..not that-

   "Doooo you wanna roleplay??"

   Lloyd raised his eyebrows. Zane also turned around from his cooking, also pretty invested.

   "No-"

   "Okay! Imagine this, we're going on a date!"

   "What the-"

   He looks so clueless, this is so hilarious!

   "Is this a prank?"

    I snickered. Zane was also holding back a small laugh.

    "Noooo, I'm just bored. Please??"

     He sighed and sat down at the dining table, raising his eyebrows.

     "This is weird, Kai."

     "I know!"

     I smiled confidentally, Lloyd smiled and rolls his eyes.

     "Just pretend, like I'm not Kai! I'm....Jessica!"

     "Who is that-"

     I glare at him, he never played a pretending game ever?? Man, this kid knows nothing about acting, and we haven't even started!

    "Just pretend I'm a random girl going on a date with you!"

    He nodded, hesitanting. I whispers to Zane the reason, I trust him to tell nobody: "Yo Zane, so please keep this as a secret." Zane nodded. "Sooo, Harumi's about to ask Lloyd out, I'm training him cause I'm awesome!" Zane gave me a thumbs up and put his focus back to cooking.

    "Okay, the roleplay starts...NOW!"

    "Uh- Okay, hi..Jessica?"

    He's doing great, I think.

    "Hello Lloyd, thank you for agreeing to come!"

    I said, no, I'm not doing any girl voice, that's weird. And Jay and Cole might hear it and annoy me.

    "No problem. Should we..order food?"

    "Sure!"

    I cleared my voice so Zane could hear me. He turned around and walked over, leaning down.

    "Hello! How may I help you today?"

    I'M DYING- Zane's also joining!

    "You're in this too, Zane?!" Lloyd asked.

    "Who's Zane? My name is Alex, I'll be your waiter for today!"

     He's really getting into it, I swear- I can't breath.

    "Uh..okay. Kai, can we stop? I'm confused."

    "Sureeeeee! But it was getting fun! And Zane even joined in!"

    I whined.

    "Yeaaa, it was fun for you, it wasn't for me, it was..weird?"

    Lloyd stood up and went back to cooking. Such a party pooper! Zane chuckled.

    "Nice acting Zane!"

    "Yes, while you guys were doing a very awkward and short talk, I download some movies!"

    I wished I can do that...It would like, save me a lot of time! Anyways, since I'm here, might as well help out. It has been long since I cooked! I'm not a bad cook like Cole, since I fed Nya when she was young and she didn't complain! Or she just didn't because she didn't want to hurt my feeling- Nevermind!

    "Kai, glad you joined. You can help me with_" Zane said.

Jay's pov:

     Bored..Bored...I'M SO BORED! I'm currently trying to think of something to do. I want to play video games but I'm tired, Cole and I fought like crazy! Because I can't lose to him, never!

    "Hey Jay, what are you doing?"

    The love of my life, my Yang, my everything, Nya walked into the room.

    "Hi Nya.."

    She chuckled. I love her laugh.

    "Why are you sitting on the floor..with some paper?"

    "I was bored, I got a paper because I wanted to draw. But then I gave up."

    "You haven't even started?"

    Oh yeah! I couldn't finish a drawing because I never started drawing!

    "Oh. Because I was bored while thinking of what to draw."

    She smiled and sit beside me.

     "Wanna try that game you got?"

     Yeah! Why didn't I think of that?? Where did I put it though?

     "Let me find it!"

     I looked around the bookshelf. I always put my boardgames or cards there! Let's see...

     What's this..?

A/N: Hope you enjoy! YES CLIFF HANGER JUST BECAUSE I CAN (Also because I was tired-) A short chapter for my return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.3K 36
Kai, Zane, Jay, Cole, Lloyd and Nya have been at high school for three years now. But this year there are 4 new students, Skylor, Pixal, Selial and A...
2.4K 183 40
an original roleplay following the lives of both "peakclan" and "hemlockclan" by @hollyhockfang on wattpad more information and disclaimers inside
7.6K 486 16
[BoyxBoy] In a supernatural world where humans are ruled by mutants, Eighteen year old Benjamin Miller lives an incredibly mundane life, but his life...
10.1K 347 27
Ever wonder what could've happened after the last episode of dragons rising? Well I thought of some things and turned into a book... I do not own Leg...