Love Stories

iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... Еще

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

17.7K 742 28
iraliyawrites

Except her everyone was afraid of the professor, Ezad Murtaza.

"Today I will take your surprise test" He announced.

The pin drop silence was shattered by some low voices. Students were murmuring to each other.

"Silence" His one word was enough to silence them.

"I will ask questions from each one of you. I repeat, each one of you and will mark your attendance. Shut your books, gadgets and sit straight" He ordered with a stoic face.

Everyone worked upon his words as they knew about the consequences.

"Shaheer stand up" He asked the boy from the second row.

Ezad asked him about a question related to the lecture he delivered three days ago. The boy answered it very well.

"Perfect answer. Very good!" He appreciated him, nodding his head.

"Thank you Sir!" The boy smiled and sat down on his chair with a satisfied face.

"Zainab Munir" He called the second name.

Zainab stood up confidently. She also answered him correctly.

"Well done" He appreciated her and marked her present in the list.

He asked questions from a few other students. Most of them gave correct answers. One wasn't sure about his answer and kept confusing himself but Ezad cleared his concept and appreciated him for answering confidently.

Then his eyes caught his wife, who was already looking at him with puppy eyes.

'Baby! I won't let you take advantage of your innocent eyes in university' He mentally chuckled.

"Liyana Maryam" He called her name.

Liyana stood up at her place.

She listened carefully to his question. She tried to recall the lecture, he had given on this topic two days ago. She had understood it at that time, but now, when he was asking her a question, she was blank.

Completely blank.

"Your answer Madam" He used to call every female student Madam other than their names, especially when he wasn't very polite.

"I don't know Sir!" She spoke with embarrassment. Only she hadn't answered him till now. She felt bad about it.

"Do you know which topic is this question from?" He glared at her.

Why wasn't she able to answer a simple question?

"Yes" She told him the topic's name.

Thank God. At least she knew the topic name.

"Have you studied it?" She studied it, he knew it, why was he asking then?

She nodded her head in positive.

"Words Miss Maryam" He commanded.

"Yes Sir! I have studied it" She said confidently.

"Then why aren't you able to answer a simple question that I am asking you?" He bombarded another question at him.

Liyana mentally screamed at him. Why was he talking so rudely to her?

He could have said it nicely.

"I forget it Sir!" She replied

"Get out of my class" He ended the discussion with her. It was his class decorum. He couldn't break it. If he was punishing other students, she deserved punishment too.

She saw him with widened eyes.

"Sorry Sir" She didn't want to miss the lecture.

"Madam! I have asked you to get out of my class" He said it again in an impolite manner.

She gathered her belongings and walked out of the class room.

'Madam ke bache. Aj nahi choroo gi ap ko' She clenched her teeth remembering his rude behavior.

(You will pay for this. I won't leave you easily)

She went to the cafeteria and bought a cup of slush. The iced mango slushy left a good effect on her mind.

She put air buds in her ears and opened an app on her cell phone. She started watching videos.

She forgot the embarrassment, she faced a few minutes ago.

...

He was sitting in his cabin. He had to take the 5th semester's class in a few minutes. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

He opened a messaging app and opened a chat named Lina. His fingers typed a message.

I will be free in an hour. I know you don't have any more classes. Come in the parking lot at 1.15 pm.

The message was seen instantly but he received no reply from her. He sent her another message,

Understood?

She also didn't reply back this time. He smiled while watching his mobile screen.

'Naraz ho gai hy'

(She is angry at me)

He turned off his mobile phone. He stood up from his seat and held his laptop. He was going to take his class.

After taking his class he was free. He took his belongings and walked to the parking lot. He waited for her, sitting in the car, but she didn't appear.

He dialed her number.

She didn't bother to answer his call. A thin line formed on his forehead.

'Such a baby' He shook his head.

He typed another message,

I am waiting in the car. Why are you not coming?  Come, don't disturb me.

After a few minutes, the door of the passenger seat opened, and she silently sat down.

"I know you are angry at me" He initiated the talk.

She didn't reply to him. She was looking straight forward, waiting for him to start driving the car.

"Okay let's go home" He muttered, trying to ignore her tantrums.

The faculty had a separate parking lot with a separate gate, so till now it was very easy for him to hide their relationship from everyone.

"What about your quiz? How did it go?" He asked about a class test she had today of another subject which she was preparing last night.

She didn't say anything.

"Was it that bad? You aren't even telling me" He kept speaking.

Still received no reply.

"You want ice cream?" He asked, driving on the main city road.

She didn't bother to reply to him.

"Come on my little angry bird! I am sorry for what happened today. Don't be mad at me!" He pampered her.

Hearing his apology, she smiled proudly. He surrendered as always.

"I forgive you" She exclaimed.

"Thank you" Hearing her sweet voice, he sighed in relief.

"I will take chocolate fudge" She told him as he parked the car in front of an ice cream parlor.

"Okay Madam!" He opened his door side.

"I am not MADAM" She reminded him, emphasizing her least favorite word.

"Okay sweetheart!" He released a chuckle before getting out of the car.

Liyana smiled while watching him.

She had the hold of this man.

He was hers.

Only her.

.........................................................

They are so freaking cute♥️

They have my heart🫶

Do a lot of comments guys!

Don't forget to vote ✨

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Her Twisted Destiny via writes

Любовные романы

607 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
Blooming Love ماہا لاشاری

Любовные романы

519K 20.6K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
177K 6.4K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...