Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

Per dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... Més

A glimpse of her life
Familiarization.!!
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
50- Yaar Manauna!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
53-Revenge taken well!!!
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
59-Vikrant's End
60-Fears and Trust.
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement

33- On his knee for her

602 24 0
Per dakshi_105

AUTHOR'S POV:

Both the souls, enjoying their moments were unaware of the upcoming storm in their lives. The challenges they would have to face, the tests they would need to pass to prove their love and duty.

A new morning rose in Mehrangarh with the Royal couple waking up lazily. Two strict workaholics having their schedules disrupted due to late night were sad but nonetheless enjoyed it.

As the two woke up seeing each other with a big smile on their faces. He was staring at the mirror of his soul, the purpose of his life in a loving manner. Before her, he never believed he could feel these emotions with such intensity but with her all those absurd emotions made sense.

He indeed had relationships earlier, but she was his love. She was his everything.

While, she was looking at her destiny. How she thought marriage was nothing but a formality, last thing she needs to do to fulfill her duty as a daughter. But, it turned out to be a bliss. She came across people who actually taught her the meaning of family. She had her husband on his toes for her command. She hoped that it would stay like this. Because every beautiful dream she has seen has shattered to become a horrific nightmare.

It wasn't her fault she was scared. It was her childhood, the incidents she went through and the people she came across who made her doubt her beliefs. She didn't lose the hope to bloom but she left the hope of finding her paradise. She was made to believe she was born for hell.

"Kya dekh rahi hai, Patniji" Vedansh asked in a teasing voice as she replied with similar naughtiness "Ab hamare pati ko dekhne k liye hum aapse puche?"

["What's you lookin at? "

"Now I need ask you if I need to see my husband?"]

V: "Since when did you became like this?"

D: "I told you, Company changes you."

She slowly asked him to move and he laid on the bed. She sat on him as he laid down saying "My entire body is in pain due to you."

Both her legs by the sides of his waist hands on his chest and eyes staring deep into his.

V: "You were the one who asked for it, remember?"

D: "Uh-huh. I do but still I want you to make it up to me."

V: "What would you like me to do, Your highness?"

She came closer to his face. One hand caressing his cheek, while nose tracing the other cheek.

D: "What can you do?" She said seductively.

He brought his hands on her waist, slightly putting his thumbs inside her top and making patterns.

V: "Yesterday you said you like my nose."

D: "Hmm"

V: "What do you think about giving it an exquisite smell of you as I enjoy the heavenly scent with my lips down there. Slowly tracing your bud with it, kissing your smooth as milk skin making you feel ecstatic?"

Flushed by his words she was. Her eyes widened as he continues "Inserting this tongue... " Before he could complete she kissed him passionately pouring her emotions, admiration and desires. They had a rough kiss which made his lips bleed a drop.

Breaking apart she looked at him for a minisecond but captured him in another sucking the blood. Their tongue having fight for dominance, their hands all over each other.

Finally they stopped. He admires her expression and her move to initiate anything and says "This hungry lioness is hot." And she chuckled while getting up but he held her.

She resisted "That's enough for now."

"No it's not, you've woken up a demon now. You ain't going before you sate my thirst." Saying so he changed their position as he hovers her now.

Capturing her lips into another passionate kiss, he devoured her to his heart's content making her breathless.

He moved towards her jaw but as he lay a soft kiss on her jaw, there was a knock on the door and she chuckled at his frustrated look.

He groaned saying "Yaaha shadishuda couple romance nahin kar paa raha baaki to chodo."

["Here, not even the married couple could romance."]

There was another bang on the door as she spoke "Ab darwaja kholiye. Jaiye."

[" Go open the door"]

He glared at her pointing his index finger at her gesturing to stay at the same place.

Opening the door he saw all the four singles of the house in front of his door.

"What do you need early in the morning?" He asked annoyed.

Madirakshi: "Hawww bhaisa, it's 9 . What early?"

He gave her a look which meant to silent her and now scared of their Bhaisa the three - Gaurav, Nakul and Madirakshi looked towards Ghanakshi with pleading eyes to convey the message. It was as she was new to the fam Vedansh won't burst on her for some kidish demand in fact it had chances of him agreeing to her.

Ghanakshi: "Ummm Jiju there's a Mela at the outskirts of Jodhpur. So...."

V: "No. No one's going."

Gaurav: "Atleast listen to her first. Where's Bhabhisa?"

V: "I know about the mela and I said No. Is it hard to understand?"

Disheartened the four went away from there. He entered again to find his wife coming out of the restroom.

"What were they saying?" She enquired as he said nothing taking her into his arms, hiding his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her natural scent.

V: "Nothing important."

D: "Common, they won't be here for nothing important."

V: "They wanted to go somewhere I declined."

D: "Did you even hear them once?"

V: "I didn't need to. I know about the place."

D: "Ah! My over protective hubby. Let them go and enjoy."

V: "It's not safe Devi."

D: "They are grown up enough to assure their own safety and we have bodyguards too."

V: "Still...."

D: "Where do they want to go?"

V: "A local mela in the outskirts."

D: "I'll accompany them."

V: "To make me even more restless."

D: "No,I want to go. Please Kunwar sa."

She pleaded him showing him her doe eyes. "Please"

V: "Don't look at me like that."

Saying he turned his face. She made him look at her again by holding his face in both her palms and showing him her puppy eyes, pouty lips which couldn't ignore "Fine, but be home by 8."

"Yes.." Cheering excitedly she pecked on his lips and hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled hugging her lovingly.

He went to balcony for a phone call as an idea popped in her brain. She hurriedly ran inside the closet by the door of bathroom which opens inside. There were several valves.

Seeing those she smirked to herself.

He entered the bathroom to bath and as the voice of shower came in a minute she turned valve off.

There came a voice "What the fuck!"

V: "Devi look why there's no water coming in the bathroom."

D: "There won't be any coming Kunwar sa as I've closed the valves."

V: "Devi, I'm running late for the office."

D: "I don't want you to go to office."

V: "why?"

D: "Accompany me in the Mela."

V: "I cannot baby please, I need to it's urgent."

D: "No."

V: "Baby please."

D: "No"

V: "Let me go today. I can't promise about the Mela but my entire day tomorrow is yours."

D: "Is that a promise?"

V: "Yes"

And he finally was able to bathe.

As he came out she entered the bathroom without uttering a word.

While he got dressed and waited for her in the room, she got dressed in a simple saree today. As she came out, "Why're you angry?" He asked and she glanced at him and turned towards other direction doing her work.

"Devi" He called and she ignored.

"Lotus" He again said a bit commanding but she didn't pay any heed.

"Devanshi Vedansh Singh Suryavanshi come here" He commanded authoratatively.

His stern voice made goosebumps on her skin and a shiver ran down her spine as she has only seen his soft side yet.

Scared of the outcome she came closer but stood at some distance. He again spoke firmly "Closer"

Gulping the saliva to wet her dry mouth she went closer and he grabbed both her wrist to bring her closer, standing between both his legs as he was sitting on the couch.
V: "Now, tell me why were you angry?"

D: "Nothing, I was just kidding."

V: "The fuck kidding, you gave me a heart attack" and her eyes turned teary.

D: "I'm sorry"

Forwarding his hand he held her face as he made her look into his eyes." Hey, love. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry."

D: "It's ok."

V: "Is it really?"

D: "Yes"

And he pushed his nose in her bare waist pulling her pallu a bit exposing her belly. Tickling her with his nose, he made her laugh. As the comic moment halted he pushed his face close kissing her belly button and hugging her tightly "Ah... " She gasped and he bit exactly below her belly button "Argh.. " She moaned as he created a hickey and continue to make another to it's side as she murmured "Kunwar sa please.... "

He pulled his face and looked at her flushed self "Please what darling?"

D: "I... I need to go."

V: "The next time you say please I'll make sure the purpose is different, something more intense"

She turned her face side ways shy.

He left her and she was about to leave as he said "Yesterday you called me forgetful and oldie; Today you closed the valve. I don't forget that easily Darling and won't let you off the hook so easily too."

Her heart raced at his words. She knew she had become too comfortable and that made her say such things but chosing to focus on the Mela she left.

Informing the four about the permission, they went to the Mela with Mahii, Shwet, and Raj after insisting him a lot.

They went to the fare enjoying every bit of it from local delicacies to shopping from the stalls. They came to ferris wheel and everyone sat in pairs. Surprisingly, Gaurav and Ghanakshi sat together.

As their cabin reached the top the wheel stopped and everyone screamed.

He brought a mic out of his coat and spoke "Silence people. No need to worry. Just let me convey something I want to."

Everyone amused as the people couldn't see him much were excited to hear what he had to say.

Devanshi and Raj who were just next to his cabin behind and even Nakul who was ahead turned his head to look at him. Nakul seemed to know about this as Madirakshi read his expression.

He moved towards Akshu and they got an indication may be what it is but awaited his words. Ghanakshi sat equally confused.

"Since the day I've seen you. I can only think about is you. Since the day you entered my life, my life is all about you. I may not know what emotions are but I'm willing to learn only if you teach me. You've studied law and I want you to teach me the law of love and family, Law of togetherness. So will you? Will you be by my side? If yes then the wheel starts and we step down towards our journey but if no, I step down and you continue yours."

Everyone awaited the response of this special girl as the crowd cheered "Say yes."

She was awestruck with the confession, wrapping her head around whatever happened she said "Get us down fast, I need to hug you. I'm not doing it here I'm scared."

Chuckling to her words, he gave the indication to start the wheel.

The wheel started and they stepped down.

As their group moved in the centre of Fare, he gave some indication and the curtains of a stage opened as he asked Ghanakshi to move on it. The stage was decorated with a dreamy night decor with clouds and moon.As they went on stage, making her sit on the half moon he sat on his knee and bringing out a ring he shocked everyone even more.

"I know it's too soon, but I'm impatient. You know it and as you know it I don't want you to be away from me. Not even for a second. So, Advocate Miss Ghanakshi Rao will you agree to have a hearing each day in the court of our marriage? Do you agree to be my better half? Will you be mine? Will you be Mrs. Ghanakshi Gaurav Singh Suryavanshi?"

She was left in tears and she nodded in yes wearing the ring Gaurav made her wear. All this while, Devi was a bit restless but she chose to let her take her decisions. So was Raj. Two pair of arm sneaked Devi's waist startling her. She pushed the hands away harshly and turned to look at the owner of those to find her husband. Keeping a hand on her racing heart she said "You scared me."

They hugged and again she queried as the rest left to congratulate the couple. She asked "When did you came?"

V: "Since he started with his speech on wheel."

She nodded and they moved to congratulate them to.

Raj had cornered Gaurav and said "You better not play with my sister's feelings, or else you won't be left in a condition to play with anything then. Understood?"

This was overheard by Vedansh and he came saying "I'll be in his team." He said to Gaurav supporting Raj.

Gaurav: "Even you Bhaisa? Don't you'll trust me?"

V: "We do. But being cautious never harms."

They then mingled in the crowd smiling.

The family got home at the said time and having dinner departed to their respective rooms.

There on the bed lay shopping bags of Devi while she was in the bathroom getting dressed for the night.

As Vedansh came towards the bed he saw a letter in one of those and curious he picked it.

He was about to open it when Devi entered and he got startled hiding the letter in his pocket.

D: "What happened?"

V: "Nothing"

D: "Go then"
And she gestured towards the bathroom.

He entered inside and read the chit.
"Dear Devanshi,Aren't you happy? But you made a mistake. Now along with you your parents, husband and sister all will have to pay. So be ready.
Yours lovingly,
Make a guess."

He clutched it in his hand angrily and flushing it he got into his pj's.

He didn't let Devanshi know anything and they entered the slumber in each other's arms.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

269K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
8.4K 572 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...
63.4K 2.7K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
The Sinner's Princess Per Daisy

Literatura romàntica

112K 7.1K 28
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...