Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

12.8K 623 19
By iraliyawrites

Ezad's eyes roamed in the whole lecture hall. His eyes caught two boys murmuring to each other in the last row.

"Last row" That was all he said in his deep voice.

His colleagues who were at the duty with him also averted their eyes at the boys who were cheating in the exam.

All the head in the hall turned towards the last row where two boys were silent now. They were little confused to see everyone's eyes at them.

"You want me to cancel your paper?" He asked standing in the middle of the stage.

No one among them spoke.

"A word again and I will cancel your exam. Everyone pay attention to your paper" He walked in front of the stage.

"Sir!" A sweet voice called him.

He could easily understand who called him.

"Yes" He walked to the third row from where he was called.

"Please ye bata dain mujhy bhool gaya hy" Liyana whispered to him.

(Please tell me this answer to this question. I forget it)

Ezad saw him unbelievably who was watching him with puppy eyes. She was unbelievable.

"Khud karo shabash" He glared at her to warn her for not asking any favor from him again.

(Do it by yourself)

Liyana stared him for a second but she knew he won't help her.

She remembered him saying,

"Don't ever expect from me that I will help you in your exams. Neither I will tell you about exam questions nor I will help you during the exam. I can't allow any cheating. You have to do it all by yourself like a good student. Make me proud.

I am always there for help. You want to understand anything. I will explain it to you whenever you will ask"

He used to teach her economics at home. He used to help her in other subjects too. His method of teaching was simple but unique of its own. Every student liked his method of teaching.

He was indeed a wonderful teacher. He was also a man of his words. He had set rules for himself. He wasn't ready to break them for anyone.

Not even for her.

Liyana saw him unhappily why he was so strict regarding his rules. She finished her paper and handed it over to him.

She was constantly watching him while collecting her cell phone from the stage.

He sat on his chair and had a quick look of her paper. He hid his smile as he quickly read the answer she gave to the question she asked from him. It was completely wrong.

It was like she wrote south instead of north.

He put her paper on the table with others and took out his cell phone from his pocket.

As Liyana walked out of the lecture hall, a message popped up on her cell phone.

Except that one question everything else is fine. Now relax, you will get good marks. Go and eat something. You didn't have breakfast today.

She smiled reading his message. Her hands typed a message,

Why should I not be worried? It isn't like you are going to give me any favor.

She got a reply in seconds,

Of course not.

She smiled and walked towards the cafe.

...

"OMG" Liyana's friend screamed.

"Keep your voice low girl" Sara controlled her laugh.

"I am so happy for you congratulations!" Liyana congratulated her happily.

Sara was going to be nikkah fied in a few days. She just broke the news to her friends today.

The boy she was getting married to, was her sister's brother in law.

In the coming days, Sara's husband, Haris would come to pick her up from the University. Liyana's group had met him a few times when he came to pick Sara.

Liyana was seeing much more closeness between Haris and Sara. They were a wonderful couple. Really in love.

She always admired their love.

Love.

The love between a man and a woman. This concept was new to her. She was introduced to it in the university life where many young people were involved in relationships.

But she didn't understand it yet.

After seeing Sara and Haris together, she started yearning for this kind of relationship with her husband.

People always yearn for something they don't have.

She didn't had this type of attention from Ezad. It was different with Ezad, very different from what she was seeing in other couples in university.

It was another day, when Sara showed them something. Liyana looked at the mobile screen with wide eyes. Then she raised her face to look at her friend who was smiling at her.

"Wth Sara?" All she could mutter at this time.

"What? Can't you see what the hell this is?" Sara laughed closing her phone's gallery.

Other girls were also shocked. Some had a meaningful smile on their faces. Some were shocked just like Liyana.

Liyana couldn't believe what her eyes saw.

It was a video of Sara with her husband. It was a short video made by Sara herself, in which Haris was ravishly kissing Sara's lips.

Liyana was shocked watching the content.

"Don't give me that look Liyana. I am happy and I just wanted to share my happiness with you all" Sara said to the group of girls.

"Ohho Sara you are getting all the perks of being in a halal relationship" One of the girls said.

All of them were teasing her now.

Liyana just passed her a little smile.

She didn't like Sara sharing her personal life to them. Sara should have protected his husband's privacy but she was just a naive young girl who didn't understand these things.

On the other hand, Liyana in her mind was thinking about Ezad. They were also lawfully married but never ever Ezad had showed this kind of intimacy.

He never tried to initiate things between them.

They lacked this passion in their relationship.

All they had were cuddling, hugs and quick pecks. Never more than that. She never really thought about it ever before, but now after seeing Sara and Haris, she started thinking about the lack of this spark in her life.

She couldn't stop thinking about it.

"What happened to you?" Ezad asked her the moment she sat in the passenger seat. They were heading back to the home.

"Headache" She lied without looking at him.

She couldn't see into his eyes after thinking about him intimately.

"Why is it so? Are you stressed?" He asked, worriedly.

"No" She shook her head.

"Did you eat anything?"

"No"

"Okay let's have milkshake first" He suggested.

Liyana didn't utter a word. She kept looking out of the window. He made her drink a glass of her favorite strawberry milkshake. She took it silently from his hands.

It refreshed her mind a bit.

She slept right after they reached home.

Ezad knew she was disturbed. He waited till night to talk to her.

At night she was busy studying in the lounge when Ezad sat next to her, earlier he was preparing his lecture in his study.

She looked up at him for a moment, then averted her gaze immediately.

"What happened to you?" He asked, worriedly.

"Nothing" She tried to smile.

"Do you think you can lie to me sweetheart?" He challenged her.

She shook her head silently.

"Then what's the matter you are lying about?" He asked.

"I am not lying" She didn't like the word lie.

"Yes, you are lying. Tell me what happened" He emphasized.

"What do you mean by lying?"

"Relax! I am not calling you liar baby bird!" He patted her arm lovingly, tried to relax his angry wife.

"Then what are you doing?" She asked in a firm tone, jerking her arm away from his hold.

Ezad was taken aback from her behavior.

What just happened to her?

.........................................................

Liyana has started thinking about Ezad in a different way🫣

Let's see what happens next.

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 854 49
♡He calms her chaos and she fuel his fire that's why they are a match made between heaven and hell♡ "For me, going to New York is my dream. There I w...
1M 46K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
876K 49.1K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...
492K 25.7K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories