Shall I stay? | TAEKOOK

By RejoiceJuliet7

Enemies to Lovers [SWITCH TaeKook] COMPLETED An heart-breaking truth sends a rich, spoiled brat Jungkook on a... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

970 40 16
By RejoiceJuliet7

Jungkook was already on his third drink when he heard the commotion..

"He is here! This is the one!"

In an instant, Suga came to stand infront of Jungkook in an protective stance, blocking him from whomever is approaching.

When Jungkook peeked his head to catch a glance, at first, he couldn't recognize the person at all. It was only when Suga got dragged away by two muscular guys, that Kook came back to his senses enough to barely remember punching the guy.

Shit. Kook thought as he recognized the person infront. It was the exact same person he punched a week before. The one that grabbed Tae's shirt. The moment his mind replayed the incident, Kook had an instant urge to do the exact same thing he did that day but... it was his dad's face that keeps him on leash this time.

And he said, "fuck off before I do something I am going to regret". Though it was a threat, the words are a little slurred and it made the three guys that stands before Kookie to underestimate him and make the first move. A very wrong judgement indeed.

As soon as the guy on the left raised his hand that was holding a bottle, Kook just kicked the chair nearby with such a force that it knocked on the guy's knees and he fell flat on his ass. Glancing at the man who was now on the ground, the guy on the right came forward with a fist which got caught just in time before it landed on Kook's jaw and the grip on his fist tightened until the man started to writhe in pain.

"Get outta here" Kook said to the one guy standing, the same guy he punched a week before. He said this, as he released the grip on the other guy's fist and sent him crashing to the wall with a kick to the stomach and then picked up his drink.

On seeing Kook in his chair, casually taking a sip, the guy infront started to shake.. what kind of magic is this? His expression was one of a bewilderment as his eyes keeps on unbelievably switched between the men on the ground. When he hired these guys for this job, everyone said these are the best fighters. But looking at them, sprawling on the ground now, he doesn't know whether to cry or laugh.

On the other side, Suga who got dragged away, somehow escaped from the hold of those two guys and was now beating them to a pulp. Benji, the man who brought these men watched as Suga jumped high in the air and gave a flying kick to one of his guys, sending him flying and with a swing of his hand, he banged the head of another, hard on the table.. knocking him unconscious at the impact.

In a moment of panic, Benji started to kick the sprawled men on the ground, "Get up you fucking idiots. You can't even handle a single guy?"

These hired guys were like zombies. They got back up, trying to assume a fighting stances once again. One single punch and they knew that this guy in the chair casually having his drink is not someone they can take down just like that. So they exchanged glances with eachother, understanding an unspoken plan between them.

In a sudden move, two of them pounced on Jungkook, who was a little slow to react this time. They each grabbed his arms on either side and shouted at Benji, "quick!! Hurry"

And Benji looked here and there and his hand shot out to pick up a bottle on the table nearby!

If Jungkook wanted to get out of their hold, he could. Its just that... when the glass on his hand, slipped and shattered on the ground, he was immediately reminded of a certain image of a broken phone. That inturns made him think of a certain face. And just like that, he was dazedly staring at the shattered glass when the glass bottle was smashed on his head and broken into smithereens.

And where was Suga when all this happened? Well, when he saw that Jungkook was not fighting back, he immediately started to run towards him. But the guy that he knocked unconscious, somehow woke up and tripped him to the ground, making Suga groan in pain. In the time he tried to kick the guy to get his grip off his leg, the sound of a glass bottle shattering was heard. Suga's eyes went wide in shock!

In a sudden burst of force, Suga pulled himself back up, giving the guy on the ground a punch so hard that the guy slipped into unconscious once again. Suga then turned towards Jungkook to go and shake him out of his trance but... none of the guys who held him place was standing beside Kook. Everyone was writhing on the ground!

The only one standing was Benji..!!

Suga was shocked to a stand still. Jungkook's actions were so fast that it only took him a second to finish both the guys who held him in place. Then why didn't he act sooner?? Why did he stood like a statue when the bottle hit him? Suga's brows furrowed in confusion as he watched Kook raised his hands to touch his head.

His fingers came back blood-stained. And Suga thought that Jungkook is going to kill Benji. But he was caught off-guard when Kook's lips slowly curved up in what looked like a smile on seeing the blood!!

This guy has gone insane!!! Suga thought.

How could he have known that the sight of blood remainded Kook of Kim Taehyung again. And this time, he even had a reason to go see that face again.

Jungkook closed his blood-stained fingers into a fist and with a still plastered smile on his face, he said, "Thank you" to Benji, who looks like he had witnessed a ghost. And with that, he got punched on the face hard once again by Kook.

The bar was deadly quiet. Everyone ran away as soon as the fight broke out and those who were working there were either hiding behind the tables or ran out with the others.

"I need to go to the hospital" Jungkook said, a little more enthusiastic for someone who's in need of a treatment. And Suga, once again, had an intuition of where this is all going and he let out a sigh before turning around and walking towards the car.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tae just got off his shift at the hospital and walked out with Jimin, "There she is.. go and talk. If you miss today too, then you can only stare longingly for the rest of your life" Jimin said, slightly pushing Tae towards Leah, who was chatting with her friends.

On seeing Tae approaching, the group of girls scattered around, leaving Leah alone. Ofcourse, everyone who works in the hospital knew about Tae crushing on Leah for almost two years now. Now that he is trying to make a move, everyone will for sure give him a chance. But Leah looks hesitant on seeing him walking towards her. Controlling the urge to turn back around, Tae slowly made his way near. Just when he was about to open his mouth, a car pulled up right infront of them.

Though the bleeding have stopped, blood had still dripped down on the left side of his face, till his jaw when Jungkook stepped out of the vehicle. He stood between Leah and Tae, "I got hurt" he said to Tae whose face only showed confused annoyance.

Before Tae could respond, Leah just turned around and walked away. Tae held out his hand as if to stop her, but she was gone. So his hand stayed in the air for a second before he slowly turned to send daggers at Kook.

"What is wrong with you? Did you get into a fight again? I already told you...."

Kook took a step closer, making Tae halt his words, "I know. The hospital won't treat me. But I am not here for the hospital. You treat me?"

Tae took a step back. His brows raised in a shock as this was the first time he had seen Jungkook talk a full sentence. So this heartless stone statue can actually talk!

"Why do I treat you, huh? Last time I told you to stay away from fights. Its just been a week and you did it again?" Tae questioned in a not so friendly manner.

Jungkook stood still. But it was Suga who came up, "Taehyung, this time he didn't do anything. They came at us first". Even Suga had a bruise on his jaw and was limping a bit.

"Does Mr.Jeon knows?" Tae asked Suga who shook his head No.

"There are many more hospitals. Why do you have to come here every single time. I got off my shift and I don't think they will treat you inside" Tae said pointing at the hospital in the back. "You guys better let Mr.Jeon knows about this before you found yourselves behind a jail bar"

Tae said it and began to move but was blocked by Jungkook who stepped to stand on the way. Now, Tae's expression took a turn.

The thing is, Tae was not at all a calm person when growing up. Being calm is a habit he developed in these 9 years. And Now.... The side of him that has been forgotten for a whole lotta years was about to show his fangs.

"Move away Jungkook" Tae said, looking Kook in the eye.

"Why don't you treat me?" Kook asked. Despite Tae getting mad, Kook acts like a spoiled brat that he is, demanding attention.

"I already told you. My shift is over" Though he said that to Kook, he had a feeling that Kook wouldn't give a shit to his reasons. So he turned to face Suga, "Get him home"

"I am not going anywhere unless you treat me" Kook said. This came as a surprise to both Suga and Tae as they stared in shock at Kook.

Even Kook himself didn't know what happened to him. He was perfectly fine up until he reach the hospital. He thought of asking Tae to treat him and he also thought if Tae was unwilling then he would let him be and go his own way.

But when the car pulled up infront of the hospital, the scene he saw made him feel so many things at the same time and his mind went into overdrive. Does he like this girl? Does he want to kiss her? No one deserves him. But me. Kook thought as he climbed out of the car and stood infront of them.

And now, he's not willing to move unless Tae treats his wound. Though Kook knew this was not a healthy behaviour.. he couldn't help but become jealous and possessive. Where did this all come from? When did it all start? He doesn't know.

Tae was about to refute Kook when Suga came forward, "Taehyung, do me a favor and treat his wound please. This won't happen again"

Tae's expression immediately relaxed a little. Kind words always seems to work well with him. And he didn't bothered replying before he took out a first aid kit that he carried in his new bag.

He then gestured Suga to held it in place while he turned Kook's face to the side with a finger to look at the wound.

"Fortunately it was not a deep cut. I will clean it up and apply some ointment" he said and did exactly that.
Finally he placed an adhesive band-aid on the wound. "U can remove the band-aid while sleeping" he then held Jungkook's hand and placed the ointment in his palm saying, "apply this tomorrow morning and night. It will be healed in no time. Goodbye" he said and walked away just like that.

But Jungkook threw the ointment to Suga and ran behind Tae, "why are you always running away from me?"

Tae stopped in his place and turned around to face Kook, "What the fuck is wrong with you? You wanted me to treat you and I did that. Now what?"

"I.... you... why are you avoiding me?"

"I am avoiding you? Dude! I barely know you. And now I feel like, you are stalking me. What are you plans huh? Coming to me and making me treat your illegal wounds? Are you planning to ruin my life because you got nothing else better to do?"

Kook was struck dumb. Tae's words were like daggers that pierced him causing multiple wounds.

Looking at Kook who stood staring at him, Tae couldn't take it any longer. He never ever wanted to witness this face again. So he grabbed the collar of Kook saying, "do not come into my life again. It was only because of Mr.Jeon that I am controlling my urge to punch you just now"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Kook's eyes brightned up. Tae can punch? Tae can get angry?

He, Jeon Jungkook, wants to see Tae get angry. He wants to see Tae who would do things unfiltered.

Jungkook immediately got remainded of a specific lines in that dark blue diary.

I can't be reckless. I can't mess around. I can't get into trouble. I can't be a teenager.

28/8/2016

Suddenly It's like an awakening for Jungkook. He knew what he wants. It gets clearer every time he sees this face.

He wants Kim Taehyung. He wants Kim Taehyung who's unrestrained. He wants the person that wrote the diary. He wants the person who Taehyung himself thought to be lost.

Kook stared at the hand that was gripping his collar for a second longer before he placed his hand on top of Tae's hand, enclosing it.

Tae was caught off-guard and tried to pry away his hand from Kook. But Kook held it in place tight.. "I came here to see YOU. I will come again to see you". Kook then took his free hand to point at Tae's chest saying, "YOU" and his words sent an unwanted shiver down Tae's spine.

With that, Kook let go of Tae's hand and casually walked away, leaving behind a baffled Taehyung.

[Author: what do you think of this chapter?? Let me know in the comments. ❤️❤️❤️]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 738 24
Jimin pulled a prank on Jungkook but will it cause his bestfriend to fall in love?? Started~April 17 2020~ Ended~ June 18 2020 โš ๏ธ A little sensitive...
227K 6.8K 28
Biggest and Brightest K-Pop Boyband. Millions of Supporters. Successful concerts in the largest arena around the world. Different country, Different...
1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...