𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹+𝗶𝗻𝗴. haechan

By haeology_

❝darling you, baby.❞ mafia and soulmate au • their lives of crime that intensifies the soulmate effect. ❥ de... More

darl+ing
chp. 0
chp. 1
chp. 2
chp. 3
chp. 4
chp. 5
chp. 6
chp. 7
chp. 8
chp. 9
chp. 10
chp. 11
chp. 12
chp. 13
chp. 15
chp. 16
chp. 17
chp. 18
chp. 19
chp. 20
chp. 21
chp. 22
chp. 23
chp. 24
chp. 25
chp. 26
chp. 27
chp. 28
chp. 29
chp. 30
chp. 31
chp. 32
chp. 33
chp. 34
chp. 35
chp. 36
chp. 37
chp. 38
chp. 39
chp. 40
chp. 41
chp. 42
chp. 43
chp. 44
chp. 45
chp. 46
chp. 47
chp. 48
chp. 49
chp. 50
chp. 51
chp. 52
chp. 53
chp. 54
new book: imperfect love - yjh

chp. 14

1.7K 51 14
By haeology_

GLOW

Park Jihye (profile: SK779238)

ok bye

i dont want to talk to you

haechan

where u going

Park Jihye (profile: SK779238)

graffitiing

🥱🥱🥱

haechan

bro its like 1am

r u going by urself

Park Jihye (profile: SK779238)

yeah

im not going to die

haechan

idc if u die

can i come

Park Jihye (profile: SK779238)

i just said i didnt want to talk to u

but sure

meet me at Suseo Station

seen 01:18

The two met up at the destination - this was their first time being with each other one-on-one.

Jihye wore a simple white hoodie with a tee shirt underneath and grey sweatpants. On the other hand, Haechan wore loose black jeans and a colourful graphic tee shirt.

"Why'd you bring a gun?" Jihye chuckled, pointing at his back pocket.

"How did you know? I hid it well." The Lee responded, tapping his back pocket multiple times.

"Because I do that too. Don't worry, I won't kill you."

It was very early in the morning and the soulmates visited the local subway station where it was nearly completely empty. The last trains of the night before had just ended. They found a huge wall with a few other artworks and decided to graffiti over there.

The Park always brought a specific black sports bag with her that held all her needed materials, she unzipped it between her and Haechan.

"Do your members know you do this?" He asked, shaking the bottle of green spray paint.

"Probably." She answered shortly.

While Jihye shook up her bottle of spray paint with her left hand, Haechan's eyes diverted towards it.

"L-D-H"

It was his initials.

At this point, it couldn't have been a coincidence because Haechan's initials on his hands were also 'P-J-H'.

"Look, I did these." The Park pointed to a few other artworks beside the sides that they were working on. The Lee nodded slowly while darting his eyes across all the colourful words, doodles and designs; there were words of encouragement, cigarettes and many more. He had to admit that he was amazed.

The two of them spent their time graffitiing in silence. It was comfortable silence that hugged them together.

"What's your real name?" Jihye broke the silence, asking as she was working.

"I told you. Lee Haechan." He lied, acting as if he didn't have an alias.

"That's a bit stupid. Ace but using your real name. I don't believe it."

"Well believe it."

"What's Mark's real name? What's Taeyong's real name?" She kept on questioning, curious on which person made her tattoo turn into capital letters during that meeting.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because one of youse are my soulmate." The Park assumed. She was bold with it, surprising Haechan internally.

"Well, I hope it's not me." He replied, but inside, he knew it was probably him. Although, there wasn't any soulmate love bonding between them during that moment.

Sunday morning. 

Kun received a phone call through the work phone. 

"Good morning Kun. I would like to invite your team to have lunch with us this afternoon."

"Hey Taeyong. Of course. I will inform my members, where should we meet?"

"At La Yeon, around 1pm. See you then."

"See you." The Qian hung up the call before heading over to the kitchen where most the members were. 

"Morning guys. Lunch at 1pm with NCT, is that okay?" He announced, taking a seat on the tall chairs of the kitchen island.

"Yeah! Don't that have like a lot of members, though?" Yangyang asked, peeling a banana.

Kun hummed as a response. "Not sure if they're all coming."

"Hey guys, where's Jihye?" Xiaojun questioned, noticing that one of them were missing. "Jihye!" He yelled in hopes that she would hear him in this large house.

After a few minutes, the Park came down from the stairs. Her hair was messed up, her eyelids were on the urge of closing again and her body was overly tiredly slouched.

Hendery and Yangyang immediately began laughing at the view of their member.

"Hey Jihye, lunch at 1pm with NCT." Their leader held in a giggle.

Jihye simply nodded before heading to the bathroom to wash up. 

12:29

Jihye decided to wear a cropped button grey tee with baggy blue jeans. She brought a black handbag to store her personal items - including her small, convenient weapons. 

The group of 7 hopped into the family car, driving towards the location informed by Taeyong.

Once they arrived, they met with a group of 9, which they assumed were NCT 127. 

"Good afternoon. Thank you for inviting us to lunch today." Kun thanked with a sweet smile on his lips and Taeyong friendly patted him on the back.

It was around 16 people including both teams. It did seem like a lot of people, but they walked into the restaurant safely. 

Taeyong had booked a private reservation so all the members could fit. 

As they walked into the restaurant, they noticed the upscale decorations that were placed around the area. High ceilings, luxurious hanging chandeliers and smooth marble flooring. There weren't that many people, but the ones that were there specifically wore suits or dresses.

The waiter led the wide group of 16 to their private room, introducing them to the recommendation of the menu while serving them small cups of tea. 

In this eatery, they only displayed separate set menus.

Jihye sat between Ten and Jungwoo, right across from Haechan. 

The Park quietly sat there as her members socialised with the other team. Although, Jungwoo was openly approaching and easily began conversations with her. 

"I like your blonde hair! I had it once too, but some said I looked like a potato." The Kim confessed, complimenting her hair. 

"Thanks." She smiled. "You look good with brown hair."

Haechan observed them silently before a member broke him from his trance.

"What'chu staring at." Mark chuckled. "Hyeji?" He whispered. The younger Lee furrowed his eye brows, clearly denying it. 

a/n: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 57.6K 33
My first mistake had been re-noticing people in my classes, if I hadn't done that; I wouldn't have re-noticed Tristan Everdeen. I should have known t...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.6K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...