ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

487 17 6
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

ᴛᴡ: ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ
______________________________________

Luisa steps off the bus after Scott with Stiles right behind her. She adjusts her bag on her shoulder as she looks around. They'd stopped at a random motel somewhere.

"This is so sketchy." She mutters

"I've seen worse." Scott says

"Where have you seen worse ?" Stiles asks

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that ?" Coach says as he starts passing out keys, "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves !"

Stiles grabs a key as he and Scott head off to share a room. Luisa refused to be in a room by herself, so she tagged along with Allison and Lydia.

She and Allison turn as Lydia stays still. "Lydia ?"

"I don't like this place."

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckles

"It's just for a night." Luisa shrugs

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia mumbles. Luisa furrows her brows before following after Allison. 

______________________________________

Scott and Stiles laid back on their respective beds.

"All right, so I have 6."

"Six ? You have six suspects ?"

"Yeah, it was originally twelve. Well, eleven technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"So who's number one ? Harris ?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices."

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school ? Like, you remember Matt ? We didn't know that he was killing people."

Stiles sits up confused, "Excuse me ? I'm sorry, what ? I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually."

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott says sitting up himself as Stiles stands

"I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles exclaims

"Who were the other five ?"

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss."

"My boss ?"

"Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out."

Stiles notices how Scott looks slightly confused, "Oh, my God. Have you still not seen Star Wars ?"

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie." Scott smiles

"Just makes me crazy."

"Who were the last three ?"

"Lydia." He sighs as he sits down, "She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so..."

Scott raises his brows, "Wait, there's still two more."

Stiles looks over to him, "Luisa and Ariane."

"You think it could be them ?" Scott frowns, "Luisa didn't even know what was going on."

"Yeah, but they were gone for years and Ariane knows a lot more than she's letting on. In all actuality we don't know much about her."

Scott tilts his head. They both huff as they fall back against their beds.

______________________________________

"A motel ? How did you end up at a motel ?"

"The meet got pushed back to tomorrow. This was the only place we could go." Luisa says.

After she got settled in the room, she walked around outside to call Ariane. She knew her sister would call eventually, so she called her first.

"Well, where are you ? I'll come get you." Luisa could hear her moving around on the other end.

"You don't have to come get me, Ariane. I'm fine."

"Luisa, en ese maldito hotel podía pasar cualquier cosa. Estás en medio de la nada."

Luisa rolls her eyes as she chuckles. "You're so dramatic. I'm in the room with Allison and Lydia. Scott and Stiles are rooms away. I'll be fine."

Ariane sighs on the other line. Luisa raises her brows as she waits for her to respond.

"Alright, fine. If anything happens and you want me to come get you, call me. No matter what time it is. Okay ?"

"Yes, I hear you. I'll call you if I need to."

"Okay. Be safe. I love you."

Luisa smiles, "I love you, too. Bye."

She pulls the phone away and hangs up. As she turns the corner, she stops short. Stiles stands by the vending machine just looking around.

"What the hell happened ?" Luisa says slowly walking up to him. She looks down at the broken glass littering the floor. As she looks up, there's a giant whole in the vending machine.

"I don't know. Boyd just broke it." He says still unsure

"He punched it ?"

"Yeah, straight through." He says. Luisa furrows her brows as she looks back to him. Stiles shrugs before he starts to take food from the machine.

"Wha-" Luisa starts before he turns away to walk back to his room. She looks back to the machine and sighs before taking snacks of her own.

______________________________________

As Luisa opens the door, she can see Lydia rushing to pack her stuff.

"What happened ?" She says as she closes the door and sets her snacks on the table.

"We need to leave. Now." Lydia says

"What ? Why ?" Luisa says looking between her and Allison.

"There is something seriously wrong with this place. They keep a tally for how many people died here."

"I'm sorry ?" Luisa exclaims bewildered

"But they were suicides, not murders, and it's not like this place is haunted, right ?" Allison says

"Maybe it is. You know, I bet that couple made their suicide pact in that very room. Maybe that's why they're renovating. Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling." Lydia rambles

"Okay, wait." Luisa says shaking her head.

"Maybe we should find out." Allison says. Lydia makes a beeline for the door walking straight out. Luisa looks to Allison thoroughly confused. Allison grabs her hand, "I'll explain on the way."

Luisa lets Allison pull her outside to follow Lydia.

______________________________________

"Lᴜɪsᴀ, ᴇɴ ᴇsᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴘᴏᴅɪ́ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴀʀ ᴄᴜᴀʟᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇʀ ᴄᴏsᴀ. Esᴛᴀ́s ᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴏ ᴅᴇ ʟᴀ ɴᴀᴅᴀ." - "Lᴜɪsᴀ, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ."

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2.6K 132 8
"I was all alone with the love of my life" 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 he's the most caring and genuine boy she's eve...
37.8K 1.3K 16
and its hard to be at a party when i feel like an open wound. ― mark sloan x oc (endgame) ― alex karev x oc (fwb) ― season 1 through 9 ― word count:...