All for Myself {dallyboy}

By sst4rl0vrr

When Ponyboy Curtis gets hurt, Dallas Winston is the first person he runs to. After one horrible night, the b... More

Dairy Queen
All for Myself
Aftermath
The Rumble
Notebook
'I love you, Ponyboy'
Darry
Our First Date
Late Morning
Sunsets
Our Pictures
Dally's Place
Warm Evening
Jealousy
Oops
Don't Worry
A/N
Doctor's Office
Nightmares
Dirty Talk
Food Fight
Found Him
Help You
The Wedding
Problems
Resolutions
Blue Christmas
Christmas Eve
Breakfast

Warm Morning

796 7 0
By sst4rl0vrr

{Dally's POV}

My eyelids open slowly, taking time to take in the orange light streaming through the curtain-less window. I feel a stirring in my arms. I look from the sun-coated wall to the boy in my firm embrace.

I watch silently as he snuggles his nose between my pecs, sighs gently, and smiles. His arms tighten around my mid section. I can't help but smile wide. My little guy is so adorable. The soft grin on his face makes him look like a peaceful sleeping puppy. I decide to stay still and admire his soft features.

His hair falls in pieces onto his forehead daintily, tickling his eyebrows. I want to play with it so bad! I think if i'm gentle I can just run my fingers through it...

I lift my left arm ever so slightly, enough to lift it to the top of Pony's head. I brush the loose hairs to the side, off his face, and take in my sweet boy's peaceful expression. I brush my fingers through his hair slowly, so I don't snag a knot or anything. I caress his hair for a few minutes, my arm hurting from holding it over his face. I'll push through it, it's worth it.

Before long, he starts to stir more and more. Finally, his eyelashes bat as he adjusts to the unusually bright room. I sit up and bend my finger to brush his cheek lightly.

"good morning, sleepyhead." I coo in a singsong voice. The peaceful grin turns to a wide smile as his eyes try their best to open wider.

He uses his thumb and pointer finger to nip my nose.

"mornin' love." he says with his raspy morning voice, the one that made him sound tuff at first.

"does some breakfast in bed sound nice?" His eyes go their widest when I finish my offer.

"of course! thanks, babe. also, I don't think I should stand up for a little." I think for a second before I understand.

"Ohh- I see. Damn, really that bad."

"Yeah, my joints are real sore.." He rubs the side of his hip.

"Need a massage?" I ask, joking.

"actually, that would be kinda nice!" He grins into my eyes.

"alright, alright!" I laugh, pulling my arm out from under him. He watches me as I turn to sit on the side of the bed, pulling my boxers off the floor and pulling them on.

"aww, so soon?" he giggles from behind me.

"hush, you'd better put yours on too if you want some breakfast." I smacked his hip playfully through the comforter and got up for the kitchen.

"Dally!" I heard, already halfway down the hall. I run back to the bedroom and look at Pony, who is still buried in the thick comforter.

"can I have pancakes?"

He sounds guilty for making me run back, but I just grin and nod my head.

"o'course. anything you want." The smile returns to his face as he pulls the covers closer to his chin. He's funny.

I make my way down to the kitchen, taking out the mix and the bacon. I decide to take out some eggs, too. I start on the pancakes first because they'll probably take the longest. While the mix is combined good enough, I get two shallow skillets out, laying the bacon in strips on one side of one pan. The batter slides onto the skillet, turning brown on the flat side. I crack the eggs and scramble them around next to the bacon strips.

I flip the pancake, letting it brown fully before taking it off and starting over with the next one. Its a slow process, and coupled with the eggs and bacon, it's confusing too.

Before long, the 6th pancake gets laid on top of the 5 others below it. I set the eggs in a corner of the tray and lay the soft bacon flat between the pancakes and eggs. I take the syrup bottle to the tray, laying it on the side next to the glass of milk. I put the butter square on the pancake top. Ponyboy likes soft bacon and plain milk.

"yaaayyy, Dally!" He exclaims, sitting against my headboard in one of my long sleeve shirts. Its big on him, so he makes paws with the long sleeves.

"nice shirt." I lay the tray down over his waist and he looks at it with happy eyes.

"I'm sorry about wearing your shirt, it's just so comfortable and it smells like your cologne-"

"No, no! Its ok! You look cute, that shirt is so big on ya' Pone."

He picks up his fork with his shirt paw and used his other to hold the syrup bottle upside down. It runs all over the pancakes and he pours some next to them to dip. He eats happily as I lay across the bed happily watching him. I rest my head on my hand. It's amazing to know something I did for him is bringing him joy.

"Dally, c'mere." He says, waving a fork with chunks of pancake on the end.

"oh, I'm ok, I made it all for you."

"Dally...." He pouts. Fuck. I couldn't take it when he pouted and did that thing with his eyes.

"alright..." I lean closer on the bed. He leans forward to feed me the pancake. He twists the fork in my mouth and slides it off my lip to make sure the syrup doesn't dribble on the bed.

We stare deeply at each other while this happens. Not in a lustful way, but more innocent. Adoringly.

"aww, I fed Dallas Winston pancakes. If anyone heard that they wouldn't believe it."

"yeah, well they also didn't believe I was gay, and here we are. I get to be with you all the time, make you mine, and nobody can say nothin' about us."

"Oh! I just remembered! My gift is at the house, when we get back, I have to show it to you!" he said excitedly, starting to eat faster.

"woah, woah there.... chew it up, Pone. I don't want you to choke. I can't wait, I'm excited to see what it is." I run my bent finger down the side of his cheek like earlier.

He nuzzles my finger, and goes back to his plate, washing down every few bites with a sip of the milk. All I want to do is watch him. I rest my head on the bed, watching attentively as we talk back and forth, laughing. Pretty soon, Pony is left with two pancakes, no bacon, and a little bit of the eggs left.

"I'm real sorry, babe. I don't know it I can finish-"

"It's alright, I'll eat em." I crawl up the bed to rest my back on the headboard like Pony and I start eating from the tray in front of him.

"Pone, are you gonna need any help standing up?" I chuckle.

"maybe.." He looks a little embarrassed.

"I'll go gentler next time, I'm sorry."

"oh, I don't care. It was totally worth it." He gives my eyes a glance and a grin, before I pull him closer and he leans his head on my shoulder. I felt like an old married couple already.

"Should we get ready for that surprise you're gonna give me?" I say, grabbing the tray.

"Yeah, we should. But we could just stay and cuddle...."

"I'll be right back, let me put this away at least."

"fine. But come right back!" he yells to the door as I hop of the bed with the tray.

I set it down on the kitchen counter and run back. I really did want to cuddle.

"wow, fast! I suppose you really wanted to cuddle..."

"nuh uh."

"yeah huh."

"nope." I tease and stick up my nose.

"yessss..." He trails on.

"noooo..." I mimic.

"Dallyyy..!" he gets impatient. I listen to his more serious tone and jump into the bed next to him. I pull him down so we can lay on the pillow. I hold his back to my chest gently, and he wraps a little arm around my big one.

I put my face in his neck and pucker to give him little pecks on the side of his neck. He just giggles, quiet enough that I know he's still tired.

"i love you Dallas. Thank you for breakfast. And for everything last night."

I just smile and lift my head to look down at his on the pillow. I crane my neck to kiss his cheek. His eyes close and the peaceful grin returns. full circle.

•••

{1440 words} Fluff chapters are some of my favorite to read, I hope you enjoy :) Love, Matty. Stay gold-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 25
He's going to break you, But your still going to love him... ____ Dallas Winston love story
118 8 8
Darrel is stressed with work and taking care of his two brothers and was getting angry a lot recently. Sodapop felt disconnected and almost sick all...
264K 3K 60
Read the title. -not an xreader -outsiders ships
12.7K 380 34
Dallas Winston became distant towards the gang after Johnny died. He hadn't talked to them in months, and It's gonna take a lot for him to break out...