Wait, I'm The Twin Sister Of...

By MizaLol

In the middle of dazed, I wonder where's it's starting for me to ended up liked this. "Uwaa!!!!!!Uwaaaa!!!!Uw... More

New life
My little Angel
Gain Little Sister Out Of Nowhere
Everyone Deserve To Be Happy
Let's Claim Our Second Brother
Everyone Have Side Storyline
Everyone Have Side Storyline (2)
The Final Gathering
The Original Or Parallel Ones
The Boundary between Sanity And Madness
The New Hope
Another Bug
System
Meet A Reaper
Spin Off:Letter From Baji
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (2)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (3)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (4)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (5)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (6)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (7)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (8)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (9)
Spin Off:Letter From Baji (10)
Scene Between Page
Late Regrettably
Painful Truth
No Romance No Life
Doubtful Self
The Childhoods Memories
His POV
Remi And Shinichiro
The Core
Explanation
Click! Click!
Now You Know
Cookies - Chapter 01

My fate Or Yours

701 22 4
By MizaLol

Hi guys!!~

I'm super happy when u guys willing to vote my stories and all the comments give me more motivation to keep up write!

As I told before today I'll update more chapter, hope U guys enjoy it!~

___________________________________________

The feeling of stings and burned surround her neck.

'It hurts!!!!' She can feels that there something crashed all her body to the ground made her gasp.

It make her hard to catch a breath, her trying to waves to asking for help but then her hand suddenly grip the shoe near her.

Even with hazy sight, she knowing that there a guy standing in front her when she look up.

"Don't worry love, we'll never be separated again......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Remi out of breath make her awake from the dream that she cannot remember, wake from the bed Remi glance at the clock that showing 4 a.m. already.Sigh a bit Remi get down from bed and turn to bathroom to take a shower.

After cleaning herself, she planned to jogging in this early morning, wearing a sports jacket and black leggings.She also wearing a sport hat with sport shoes, going to the park near her places then start to strench her body.

Remi already jogging almost 2 hour than stopping to catching a breath, drinking a water she checking her statues.

Name: Haitani Remi
Age (strict above 12 years old) : 12 years old
Description: Relife again after three months of Shirayuuki's coma.Living at the big condominium at Shibuya, Tokyo, been raised by the busy business man.......Etc.
Background Data: Living with her father until 9 years old.Seperate from the other siblings at the year 4.....Etc.
Title: Thirdly Holder Of Supernatural Power [Unlock]
_________________________________

Fatigue: 4 Strength: 160
Agility: 50 Sense: 22
Vitality: 15 Intelligent: 70
_________________________________

Remaining Points: 40k

More

'Hurm, I already upgrade my abilities thanks to the workout I keep doing....'

Remi click the more and the select other options to see at statues of her other body.

Statues:Under Progression
Strictly confidential information
Waiting for Updates
23% Healings on progress

'I hope that healing process be faster....
' Remi touch the screen while thinking deeply.

When Remi busy to check her status while in outside she just look liked keep daze while looking at the front without move a bit.The messages vibrating in her pocket make Remi jolt to reality, open the message just to see her father send a email to her.

Curious as to why this father suddenly decide to send a message Remi opened it and start to read.She then start standing before let out the screaming while still looking at the scenes phone.

"Huh?!!I forget the damn school!!!!!!!!"

Dear Daughter, I know that i've been lost contact with you for a few week and as I said before I don't care how much you want to spend off the money that I giving you.

But the only thing that I care was why are you not going to school anymore?Are you skip the school because the schedule was too boring to you?Or are you just lost interesting with that school?Do you want to change school?

Please reply me after you reading this message.

Remi let out he sigh while grunt to the fact she totally forget she was twelve years old meaning she still have a school to attending.

"How can I forget about this....." Remi slapped her forehead before asking Greffier about her school.

Host been studying at the ZZZZ Private School.Host also rank 3 of the 10 top students.

'Why didn't you remember me to go school...!'

Confirmed!
Greffier will setting the alarmed and send notifications to Host from now.

'What do I need to tell you beforehand?!!'

It's seems so, if not Greffier can't do anything about it, Host.

'Well do I need to doing it on manual or you can auto settings?' Remi keep make a annoying face.

Host can choose either way to settings.

'Great now, I want you keep reminding me that I was in teenage girl whenever I forget it. Also alert me if one of the characters was near me, maybe around 1 km.Please update anything that seems liked off surroundings me.'

Confirmed!
The settings was been set.Do you want to adding more.

'For now, there no more....'

Remi than heard the kids surroundings something while giggles.At first she just want to ignored them but then hear a whimpering from them make Remi realised that the group of kid was bullying someone or more liked a cat sound.

Standing from the bench she running towards them and strike to the one of the kid aim for his back.

With just one leg Remi kick the back of that kid make the boy flying and gain attention from the other bullying.

"Oi, how dare you attacks us!"

"This girl don't know who's she fighting huh?!"

"Let beat this girl!"

Remi sigh a bit while looking down before looking up with cold and shiny purple eyes glaring at the bunch of kids in front her.

"Brat, leave or suffer from my punch."

The bullying kids did not heard her warning instead attacks the girl all together but easily get defeated as Remi more experience when come to fighting.

The kids already laying on sand floor while there ones of them whimpering because got punch on there treasure place.

Remi get closer to see that the wound cat hissing at her as a defence.Ignore the hissing from the cat Remi pick up the wound cat and leave that places.Little didn't she know was there a blond boy staring at her from the start with admired.

"That kinda cool......." that blond pompadour kid with light blue eyes left that places after scenes has ended.

Back to Remi, she grunt a little looking at the cat still hissing and plus the cat scratching and bit her hand struggling to get out from her embracing.Remi didn't feel hurt from that small wound but she feels troubling when herself didn't know how to treat a animal as she herself doesn't have any experience to take care any animals before.

Stopping from walking, Remi sigh helpless before squatting still hold the wound cat.

"I wonder if I should give you a bath first or treat your wound first?But the fur of your will get in way, should I shave it before treatment you?" Asking Remi alone to a cat that still hissing at her hatred.

'What did I do to be hate like this by animal?' The fake tear slip from her cheeks while thinking the solution.

"You just have to brought the cat to veterinary.At there they'll check up the cat and giving a treatment." The voice from behind Remi make the girl turn back to see the boy that she recognises.

"Who are you?" Asking Remi act liked she didn't know him.

"Sorry but I'm not a bad person.My name Matsuno Chifuyu, 11 year old. I'm living near here but it's my first time seeing you at here.Are you knew here?" Said Chifuyu smirk a little.

'Ohh, a cocky blond brat soon to be loyal hamster for a cat, Matsuno Chifuyu....'

"Thank for advice, my name Haitani Remi. 12 year old that will be 13 in few week later. I'm just transferred here so that why you don't know me."

"Oh, than I'll guide you to one of the veterinary shop near by." Said Chifuyu even though his appearance was totally punk but it's was different with how he speaks to her.

Shrug her shoulder before accepting the offer, they when to near veterinary clinic than giving the treatment to the poor aggressive cat.

"Thank to you the problems settle smoothly, I own debt on you!" Remi walked on the road with Chifuyu by her side while still hold the sleeping cat.

"Well, it was nothing.Anyways what should you do with that cat?" Said Chifuyu rub a bit the fur of orange yellow cat.

"Hurmm, I'm not experience to raise a cat and it's seems this cat really hate me........." Remi looking at the cat while thinking deeply.

"If you don't mind I'll ke-"

"I'll trying hard to raise this cat until she finally open up to me!What do you think, Matsuno-san!" Tell Remi excited to raise the first animal by herself.

"Please don't be formal,call me Chifuyu.And sure I hope you're success to raise it." Said Chifuyu while smile.

"Then call me Remi!Fuyu-chan!" Said Remi with a big smile she have.

"O-oh, sure Re-Remi-san....." Chifuyu stuttered while said the girl name with small blush on his cheek.

'Wah, that cute reaction was a real dangerous weapon!!!~' Remi simps in her head .

"Hehe, just give me a nickname already liked I give to you, Fuyu-chan!~" tease Remi while holding the cat.

"U-Urhm, M-Mi-Mimi-chan...." the cheek of Chifuyu became more red as tomato while said it.

'Arh........I died happiness.............' the imagination blood flow out from her nose as she laying down.

Host you sound liked a pervert, right now.

'I didn't!!!!'

And then Remi start to hang out with Chifuyu after that days.

This was happening before Chifuyu encounter with Baji Keisuke.

___________________________________________

Are you guys miss me or my stories!~
Anyways have a nice days guys!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.7K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
5.7K 139 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...
851 39 24
Nayaka was always suffering because of anemia,always depended on her big brother One day when a group of boys were bullying her a certain blonde boy...
218K 5.5K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...