Bangpink Love - 1

By -JKkimMH-

A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook... More

Introduction
Chapter dates 😗
Chap 1
Chap 2
chap 2 - continued
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chap 24 - 3 months later
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27 - 5 months later
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chapter 34
Chap 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
THE END <3

Chap 39

204 1 0
By -JKkimMH-

Taehyung was also confused at the same level as Jungkook. Jennie didn't say much.

"Kook this is Taehyung, your...best friend I guess. He's also your bandmate"

"Bandmate? I have a garage band? Cool!"

Jennie pressed her lips to avoid laughing. "Ironic and Iconic." Jennie muttered. That was before Taehyung nudged her.

"Look, This is Kim Taehyung, aka V who is known as the best male visual in Kpop" Lisa introduced.

"Kpop?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Korean Pop. You are a Korean Pop Idol Jeon Jungkook." Jennie read.

"Jeon?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, this is going to take a while isn't it?" Lisa laughed awkwardly.

_________________________________

Blackpink was preparing for their next comeback, Shut down.

Lisa and Jennie recorded their Demo rap today. It was only part left to practice and confirm.

Jisoo and Rosè finished theirs so they had an early hop to the dance practices.

Jisoo, in this outfit :

Jisoo was the first one in, at 6 am, practicing from the beginning until she got it right.

"Lee Jung-ah, is it like this..? Or this..?" She did the when we pull up you know it's a shut down part.

"Soo-yah it's the second one! Like this..."

"Yes!! I knew it."

Jisoo continued practices until Rosè arrived at 7.

Outfit :

(Ignore the necklace)

"Heyyy" Her sweet voice rang in the room as she walked in and put her bag on the bench in a corner.

"Hey Chaeng, I learned alot today, I'm gonna go down and grab a drink. Do your part, I'll brb. Anything yall want me to get you?" Jisoo asked.

"My Morning Latte!!" Lee Jung smiled like a puppy with big eyes.

"Okay, Your usual Extra extra strong Latte. Rosie posie?"

"Nopie I'm all good. I'll have breakfast later" She smiled.

"Right see yall" jisoo exited through the loud wooden door Rosè hated so much.

"Okay, Which part don't you understand in the vroom vroom vroom vroom?"

"The leg move bit, I find it tricky."

"Do you want to change it rosie?"

"Ofcourse Not!! I want to perfect it not change it lol" Rosè explained.

"Oh okay. That's some really dedication there Chaeng. Let's do it. Slay Rosie!" Lee Jung started the music.

Minutes later, Jisoo walked in, holding 2 cups of coffee.

"Thank you for the coffee soo!" Lee Jung took the cup and took a sip before leaving it on the corner bench. "I'll have it later as well." Jisoo put hers on the bench as well and joined Rosè.

Rosè lipsanc the vroom vroom vroom vroom bit and her steps were perfect.

"Good job Rosè!" Jung said in the middle of the dance.

They continued until the end and it was great.

"Thank you!" Jisoo and Rosè Bowes as they exited the room.

"Yah, have you heard? That whore Lisa is getting engaged to Our Kookie!" One of the girls passing by the corridor said.

Jisoo stopped in her tracks.

"Wait. Why is she the whore?" Jisoo said it out loud. "Mwo?" The girl turned around.

Ah...One of the High position brats.

"Unnie" rosè held on to jisoos wrist. "I'm asking you why Lisa is the whore according to you?"

"Excuse me?" The other girl scoffed. "Bitch can you not hear me or are you just a little insolent-" Jisoo stopped when Rosè squeezed her palm.

"Bitch? Hello, do you know who I am?"

"Do you know who I am?" Jisoo challenged.

"Unnie!" Rosè whined.

"I'm Kim Jisoo." Jisoo smiled at the speed the other girl's smile faded. The mask on Jisoos face and the dark corridor didn't help.

"Sunbaenim?!" The girl swapped sides suddenly and started to bow like crazy..

"Sunbae-" Jisoo scoffed repeating the words she just heard.

Rosè pulled Jisoos hand again.

"Be careful on who you mess with, don't let me hear you talk like that again." Jisoo lectured.

"Ne!"
"Ne!"

Jisoo walked to the car with rosè as they had a conversation about the disrespectful duo they met.

"She called him her kookie? Like what is Jungkook? A toy?" Jisoo ranted.

"Tsk. Forget it, no? Unnie do you want to go have breakfast with me? It's 10 am."

"Great idea, There's a great Gimbap place nearby" Jisoo opened her car door.

She drives a Tesla these days. God knows what she's going to buy next.

Jisoo put her bag in the back seat and started the car. Rosè got onto the passenger seat as they started the drive.

They drove for 10 minutes before arriving at the shop.

Ofcourse they had to wear masks and caps before entering, although it was empty today.

"Suji-ah!!" Jisoo shouted.

"Jisoo-yah!"  The legendary Bae Suzy was the owner of this Noodle place, not only this, she owned 40 Noodle places around Korea.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Jisoo sat down with Rosè.

"Unnie, You are friends with Bae Suzy?!" Rosè widened her eyes.

"You didn't know?" Jisoo was so chill with it.

"Hey Rosè, I've seen your solo, it was soooo sooo good!" Suzy brought drinks over.

"Sunbaenim! Thank you so much!" Rosè bowed, hitting her head on the table.

"Aigoo! Just call me Suzy" Suzy was worried while Jisoo started laughing her lungs out. "Chaeng..."

"Unnie!" Rosè whined.

"You two seem like a chaotic duo don't you?" Suzy asked.

"We are" Jisoo smiled.

___________________________

L

isa just finished her actual rap part. They worked since 11am . It's 7pm now.

It was so cool.

"It's a Shut down!"

"Well done Lisa!" Teddy clapped.

Jennie finished hers as well so this duo was hanging around now. "Yah, I wonder what Jisoo unnie and Rosè are doing, no?"

"I wonder too" Lisa picked her bag up.

Her outfit :

Jennie was wearing this :

"Koreas summer is so nasty bro" Lisa sighed.

"LITERALLY" Jennie agreed.

"I was thinking about this alot, but after MV and promotions are done, do you want to go New Zealand?" Lisa asked.

"New Zealand? Yeah why not. Us, as a 4 again. Would be nice." Jennie smiled.

"Hmmm."

"Anyway, Let's drive over to Your Apartment. Jisoo unnie just sent me a text. It says to bring Soju and Chicken on the way?" Jennie looked at her phone.

"Ne."

________________________________

"Unnie you have a shoot tomorrow!! Stop drinking!" Rosè whined.

"Jisoo unnie" Lisa shook her.

"Oh my days" Jennie pressed her temples.

"Tell you what, You two go home since Rosè didn't drink she can drive. Jisoo unnie can stay here overnight" Lisa told them.

"Alright then. Unnie we are going.okay?" Jennie patted Jisoo before leaving with Rosè.

"Unnie...put that glass down." Lisa shook her head.

Jisoo put the glass down and within half an hour, everything was set. Jisoo was sleeping in Lisa's room while Lisa strolled around waiting for Jungkook to come home.

Ding dong

Lisa ran to the doorbell.

As soon as She Saw it was Jungkook, She pulled him in and hugged him.

"Eh?" He was confused.

"Where were you?" She asked worriedly.

"Work, no?"

"It's 10pm right now Mr Jeon" Lisa scolded.

"Sorry sorry"

After so many errands and routines to complete, They had got onto the sofa to watch a Movie.

It was getting awkward when the 18+ scenes started.

Lisa tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and Jungkook gulped.

His hand slowly reached her thigh, Pulling her closer.

__________________________

Sorry to leave yall on a cliffhanger 😭
ILY 🤟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 982 10
This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE, DO NOT VIEW THIS I...
46.3K 1.2K 50
a bangpink hate to love to hate story main ship::#taennie Supporting ships:::#liskook, #jirosé, #jinsoo What will happen if 4 brothers and 4 sisters...
390K 6.7K 49
This is a BLACKTAN FF. There will be the following ships Lizkook Jirose Taennie Jinsoo So Lisa, Rosè and Jennie are famous strippers and sextoys. T...
34.6K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...