Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

Epilogue

9.9K 465 17
By iraliyawrites

1 years later...

It was a cold winter evening in London. The chilled breath hung in the air, creating delicate misty patterns. People were clad in warm long coats.

The Thames River flowed quietly, its waters reflecting the shimmering lights of the city and the distant sound of Big Ben's chimes added a timeless charm to the cold evening.

Among many pedestrians, wrapped in thick coats walked along, they were walking on the London bridge. The held hands, fingers entwined, their hearts beat together.

"I wanted to say something to you for so long" Softly said, he took her attention.

"What?" She inquired, held his arm with her free hand.

"I am going to miss you so much" He looked so helpless.

She chuckled resting her head on his upper arm.

"You better be. Otherwise I will punish you" She raised her face to look at his face.

"What will you do?" He asked amusingly.

"I won't talk to you" She warned, hide her smile.

"Really? Can you live without talking to me? He asked, looking into her glistening eyes.

"No, I can't" She smiled.

"I can't live either" He leaned down and pressed his lips on her forehead. Maliha closed her eyes feeling his warmth.

"I will miss you too Burak!" She told him sadly.

One year ago, when Burak came to England, Maliha accepted his proposal. Their families agreed on the proposal.
The couple got married in Pakistan four months later. Due to Burak's official commitments, he delayed his visa process. They stayed in a long distance relationship.

Now he was going back to Pakistan after his short stay at his in laws house. He visited them to surprise his wife on her birthday.

Two weeks ago, Maliha was busy scrolling a social media app. Her mood wasn't happy as her husband wasn't replying her.

She was waiting for his call. He usually used to call her at this time.

Probably, he is busy somewhere, she thought.

The door of her room was opened and a figure entered in the room holding a cake and a bouquet of flowers in hands. The dim light of the candles illuminated the room.

"Burak!" She screamed when her eyes fell at his face.

"Happy birthday darling!" He wished her with a big bright smile on his face.

Maliha ran to him. He opened his arms still holding the things in his hands. She rested her head on his chest, wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Easy easy!" He laughed maintaining his balance. 

"What a surprise Burak!!!!" She exclaimed happily.

"I am very happy to make you happy" He kissed her forehead.

"You can't even imagine how happy I am" She raised her head and saw her loving husband's face.

He was so loving towards her. Loving him, marrying him was the best decision she ever made. Coming back to Pakistan changed her life completely.

She met her soulmate there.

Her husband.

Her life.

"Give it to me please" She took the cake from his hand.

"Thank God. I thought it would slip from my hand" He sighed in relief handed her the cake.

"Strawberry cheesecake my favourite one" She said excitedly.

"I know what you like Maliha" He sat on her bed.

"Where is mama and dad?" She asked.

"They have gone to their bedroom"

"When did you come? Why you didn't tell me you are coming?" She sat next to him on the bed.

"I just came an hour ago. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you" He closed the distance between them wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"These flowers are beautiful. Thank you so much for everything"

"Anything for you. Now please cut your birthday cake. I am going to video call Hamza" He took out his cell phone.

Few moments later, Ayesha and Hamza appeared on mobile screen. With happy faces they wished her. They sang her happy birthday and she cut the cake with a bright smile on her face.

"Thank you guys for making my birthday special. It really made me happy"

"Come on bhabi. Don't say thanks to us. It's my bhai who deserves this. Okay were are hanging up now. We will call you tomorrow. Enjoy guys! Allah Hafiz" Saying this Hamza and Ayesha hung up the call.

"You must be tired after the long journey. Please get rest" She patted his hand.

"Yeah I am very tired. I just want to sleep now. I will make up it to you later" He leaned down and pressed his lips to her.

Kissing her delicate lips he poured out his love for her.

"I love you" He told her before lying down on the bed. In next few minutes he was soundly sleeping.

Maliha smiled looking at his tired face.

After spending two weeks with her he was going back to Pakistan. They knew next he was going to come here permanently.

They will make a home together.

Just few more months and their lives would be completely changed.

...

5 years later...

Maliha opened the door of the house with one hand, her other hand was holding the hand of a toddler.

"Ali don't move beta" Ali was constantly trying to free his hand. He wanted to play with the neighbors kids who were cycling.

"Mama" He started crying.

She ignored his blackmailing and opened the main door. She entered the house holding him. He was trying to lay down on the floor.

Naughty kid.

She put the grocery bags on the floor and picked up him in her arms. He wrapped his arms around her neck and kept crying.

She walked to the living room where Burak was watching TV. He turned around his face towards them and got up from the sofa.

"Why is he crying?" He picked him up in his arms and started patting his head.

"He wants to play with neighbors" She sighed. Closing her eyes, she laid down on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" He asked her worriedly.

"Yeah I am fine. Just tired a bit" She answered.

"Daddy! I want to play outside" Ali kept crying.

"No beta not today. It's very cold outside" He shushed him.

"I am sorry. This fever has nailed me down otherwise I shouldn't have let you go alone" He was worried for her as she was doing everything on her own these days and Ali wasn't a easy child to handle.

"Come on Burak! Don't say that" She didn't like his words.

"Sorry" He chuckled and averted his attention to his son.

"Ku itna tang karte ho mama ko?" Burak faked his anger at him.

(Why do you annoy your mother so much?)

"Main to nahi karta" Ali said innocently in Urdu with his British accent.

(I don't do this)

"Mera piyara beta" Burak kissed his cheek lovingly.

(My dearest son)

"I have big news for you" Burak sat next to her on the sofa.

"What daddy?" Instead of Maliha, Ali asked with interest.

"We are going to Pakistan" He broke the news.

"Really? That means they said yes for wedding. Oh God I am so happy" She asked with shock.

They were talking about Hamza's wedding.

"Yes, next month we are going back to our home. Ali will see it for the first time. Are you excited beta?" Burak nuzzled his nose to Ali's cheek.

"Yesss" Ali smiled thinking about holidays.

It would be fun.

They were going to Pakistan for the first time since Burak came here. After moving to new house and giving birth to their first child. They got busy in their lives.

Hamza's wedding for best time to visit their people.

"Burak you made my day" She told him happily.

"And you filled my life with happiness" He said out of nowhere about the importance of her in his life.

"Ap bhi na" Both burst into laughter.

Ali also started laughing although he understood nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
8.1K 85 2
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, banters and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever heard...
372K 16.5K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
1.3M 60.1K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...