Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellasโœจ 1. Love Lessons by Professor โœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
N E W B O O K
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
โ—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
ยฐ
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
R E A D
โ—
โ—
โ—
โ—
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช
I M P O R T A N T
โœช
โœช
โœช
โœช

ยฐ

9.2K 467 43
By iraliyawrites

She walked out of the guest room just to bump into a man she thought to be handsome.

"Easy" He mumbled, holding her shoulders to not let her fall.

It was such a dramatic scene. Maliha moved away quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't see you"

"It's okay. When did you wake up?" He asked casually.

"A few minutes ago"

"You must be hungry. I will ask Ayesha to serve you dinner" He took a few steps and knocked at the door.

"Ayesha"

"Yes"

"Maliha just got up. Take care of her!" He opened the door and informed her.

"Goodnight!" He muttered to the girl standing behind him and went to upstairs.

Maliha's eyes saw him till he disappeared.

"You slept well" Ayesha asked her softly.

"Yes and I am very hungry"

Ayesha took her to the dining hall and served her food. Chicken pulao, salan and raita. She loved the combination.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked Ayesha who was setting the table for her.

"We have dinner early. Everyone leaves to their house by 9 o clock. So everyone is in their rooms" Ayesha conveyed her details.

"Except your brother" She commented.

"He is a wondering soul. Often spend his time in the back lawn. It's a beautiful place. You will like it. I will show it you tomorrow"

"Who lives in the house? I mean I don't know everyone" She asked before taking a spoon full of rice.

"Just our family and chachu's. We are three siblings. The elder Burak bhai, then it's me, then Hamza. Chachu have a son only, Hassan" She explained.

She nodded at her.

She remembered the boy who said Salam to her from a distance.

Her mind was full of thoughts. If the things didn't happen in the past she would have part of this family too.

The next day she met everyone at the breakfast table. Everyone welcomed her with open arms.

Her eyes were just fixed at her father and his wife, this woman was involved in everything happened to his mother.

"Did you sleep well?" Mateen asked her.

"Very well"

"I won't go to office today. I will spend my day with you" He told her about his plan.

"And why is that?"

"I will take you on a day trip of Lahore" Mateen said with excitement.

"I spent my whole life without you. So I think I can manage a day trip on my own with the people of my choice" She had firmness on her face.

The dining hall was silenced in a moment.

Everyone left their breakfast and watched two of them.

"I am sorry Maliha! Please forgive me" Remorse could be seen on his face.

"You cheated on my mother. You hit her. You didn't accept me. You abandoned both of us. Now you are asking for forgiveness. Forgiveness for what?" She didn't raise her voice.

She asked calmy.

She wanted to know why this man was disturbing her life now.

"Beta please it isn't the right time" Her uncle asked her politely.

"No uncle! It is the right time. I don't have any interest in visiting you guys. I just came here to take my answers from this man who birthed me and then abandoned me. What was my fault father?" She didn't hold back.

Mateen was silenced.

"Maliha forget the past" Her father's wife interfered.

"I have zero respect for a home wrecker" She said getting up from her place.

The next few seconds, she was out of everyone's gaze. Hassan saw her back with a tint of hatred in his eyes.

She called names to his mother.

Nobody stopped her.

...

One day had passed since Maliha's arrival. After what happened at the breakfast table, the elders tried to talk to her.

"Uncle auntie please! I don't want to hear anything. I just came here to get my answers. I will only talk to my father!" She tried her best to say these words in a respectable way.

"But when he tries to say anything you make him shut his mouth with your poisonous words" Hassan had enough of this girl.

"Oh you speak just like your mother. It must be generational" She passed him a teasing smile.

"What do you think? One day you will come here, will disrespect my parents and I will tolerate this attitude of yours"

"Who are you?" She asked raising her eyebrow, with stoic appearance of her face.

Hassan's face changed colors in mere second.

"Who are you to interfere? You mean nothing to me, so keep quiet please. Don't interfere!!" She pointed a finger at him.

"You are pathetic" Hassan stared her with anger.

"Just like your mother" She shot back.

"Please stop it" This time her uncle's wife intervened.

She sighed.

"Beta! Please don't fight with him. Just forgive your father. He is regretting. I know he is" Her uncle said once again.

"Do you realize it's just easy to give such statements. You can't actually do that so easily. You support what your brother did. I am amazed at you" She mocked.

"Behave yourself Maliha!" Burak took part in the conversation with not so good expressions on his face.

"Can you please keep quiet as you were. I wasn't talking to you" She glared him.

"This is my home. You are talking to my parents, practically disrespecting them. What else do you want to hear from me?"

"Nothing. Simply nothing" She zipped her lips with her fingers to show him what she wanted from him.

Burak glared her.

"Burak watch your tone" His father pointed his finger at him.

He averted his eyes back to the girl responsible for all this mess.

"Just tell me why the hell did you come here then?" Burak uttered those words in a high pitch.

"Why would I tell you?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Behave yourself Maliha! What kind of attitude you are throwing at us. Is this what you have learned staying in abroad. Don't you have manners" He said it all.

"My question is same Mr. Burak why would I tell you anything. Why I have to explain anything to you. Who the hell are you?" She raised her voice at the end.

"Watch your tone Madam! This is my home not a club of your country. Don't you dare to shout again" His expressions were changed.

After facing the disrespectful behavior at her end, he was furious.

"Oh that's what you think of me" She laughed at his words,

"You think I am a spoiled brat. I wear westren clothes, go to clubs and taint your so called honor"

"So you accept?" He released a light chuckle.

"Think whatever you want to think of me. I damn care because you are no one to me" She said furiously.

"Can you two please stop this nonsense" Uncle roared.

Everyone was still at his place.

"Show some respect to your elders. You are fighting with her in front of me Burak! Have some shame!" He said to his son unhappily.

"Papa I just.."

"SHUT UP" He cut off his son.

"Just go to your rooms everyone" He said firmly, no one could disobey him now.

Burak and Maliha's met as they both walked upstairs.

They had anger.

Dislikenesss for each other.

.........................................................

Burak said some mean words to Maliha. Is his behavior towards Maliha justified?

Did Maliha overreact?

Do leave comments.

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 25.4K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.โค๏ธ
25.9K 890 56
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
607 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination ๐Ÿ’Œ He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
519K 23.8K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.