Little Bitch

By DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... More

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 65

6K 356 84
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 65

Now that we were back in town, there were still a few days left of our Christmas break before school started again, and Lexi wanted to go shopping with Alex, Vanessa and Daphnee.

Vanessa had come back home for the holidays, so naturally, my girlfriend wanted to spend some time with her.

I was invited for the outing. Usually, I would have just let them hang out together, not wanting to force my presence on them, but I was trying to get out of that mentality now. I didn't want to think that hanging out with was a chore for anyone anymore.

Lexi's friends were also my friends. Or at least, we could only become true friends if I actually hung out with them.

So, I took the invitation and even offered my service as chauffeur, that was how we all ended up, sitting in my car on our way to the mall.

I rarely went shopping. I usually only did when I was in England with my cousins. They would have fun taking out clothes for me to buy, and I just used my parents' card to pay for everything. I basically did all of my clothes shopping in the short window when I was with them. Books my mother got for me and albums Josh got for me.

I didn't really need anything else.

I was pretty curious to see what a shopping day entailed for my girlfriend and her friends.

"Your pimp mobile is definitely practical. It's gonna be great if we end up buying a bunch of stuff," Alex said, sitting in the back.

I gapped in consternation, but before I could even reply to that, Daphnee said, "Your Jeep would have been fine too. It's just my Beetle that's a little cramped."

"Your Beetle has character," Vanessa reassured her friend.

"My Beetle is about to give up the ghost."

"Going back to the pimp comment, why is everyone hating on my car?" I said, looking back at them through the rear view mirror.

My girlfriend was sitting in the passenger seat, trying to hide her snicker.

"Drug dealers drive Escalade," Alex replied.

"Drugs dealers and pimps," Daphnee corrected.

"And US senators," Vanessa added.

"Which is essentially all the same thing," Daphnee pointed out.

I glared at the through the mirror. "An Escalade is a reliable car."

Alex continued with his nonsense. "Yes, if you need to move fifty kilos of coke."

And Daphnee added, "and three hookers."

I stared at the road, and grumbled, "I'm gonna kick all of you out."

Lexi leaned her head against my shoulder, giving me puppy eyes. "Even your pretty girlfriend?"

I sighed. "You're all on thin ice."

This just seemed to amuse the little gang.

When I finally parked at the shopping mall, we all got out and headed to the first stop, which was apparently clothing stores.

My Pumpkin slid her hand into mine, and smile up at me. I grinned back and pressed a quick kiss to her temple.

"I think today is the perfect day to pick something awful for everyone to try on," Daphnee said, rubbing her hands together, with a wicked smile on her lips.

"Something god awful, sometimes we know the person could pull even though it's not their style, and then something they'd actually buy," Vanessa said, and everyone nodded.

It kinda looked like this was something they did often.

Clearly, they knew which shop they wanted to go to, and walked like they had a purpose.

I was just happy to be along for the ride.

Once we got into the clothing store, everyone went around, sorting through racks of clothes and giggling at their finds.

I stayed close to my girlfriend, kind of just leaning my chin on her shoulder, looking over at what she was checking.

Luckily, this position seemed to mostly amuse her rather than annoy her, so I stayed like this until everyone had their piles of clothes ready.

And apparently, I was going to have to try on clothes too.

"If you want to be part of the gang," Vanessa started.

"And not just a pimp-mobile driver," Alex added.

"You need to try one the clothes," Vanessa finished.

Daphnee and Lexi were standing beside each other, snickering, before Daphnee handed me a piece of clothing.

I was given a god-awful jumpsuit.

"I really need to try this on?" I whined.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"Come on, it's gonna be funny," Lexi said, grinning.

I rolled my eyes. "The things I do for love."

I took me way too much time to eventually come out with the jumpsuit on, because I had quite a lot of trouble, just getting it on.

There were many comments made to tease me, the longer it took.

Eventually, I stepped out.

"Alright, lay it all on me. I'm ready," I said, motioning to myself.

"I'm mad right now," Daphnee said, kind of glaring at me.

"What? Why?" I asked, kind of looking around myself. Was I flashing something I wasn't supposed to.

"You're all seeing this, right? I'm not the only one?" she asked, looking around her friends.

"Yeah, I'm seeing it too," Alex said, frowning at me.

"What? What is it?" I asked, getting pretty worried now.

"It's not natural," Vanessa said, shaking her head.

"Absolutely appalling," Lexi nodded, her arm linked with Vanessa's.

"What's wrong?!" I pressed.

"It actually looks good on you. It shouldn't look good on anyone," Daphnee finally explained.

Vanessa nodded. "His genetics are no jokes."

"Let's hope your babies have more of his genes than yours," Alex told my girlfriend teasingly.

Lexi flipped her friend off at that comment.

"Actually, I'd much rather our babies have more Lexi in them than me," I replied, grinning now.

"God, I'm gonna gag," Daphnee replied, making a face.

After that, I kinda stopped complaining and played along. It was actually fun, once I stopped talking myself seriously.

I joked around with everyone, laughing at the silly clothes pairing.

Eventually, we were all done, and headed to the next stop, which was the music shop.

Once we got into the music shop, the girls suddenly seemed to switch up their mood, being overly enthusiastic.

Alex grinned beside me. "Oh, this is about to get fun," he said, and patted my back.

I didn't really understand what he meant.

And then I saw my girlfriend practically batting her eyelashes at the worker there. "Jeff, sweetheart, I heard you had a signed album I might want?" she said in a cooing voice.

Woah, woah, woah. Who was she calling sweetheart? What was this treachery? Who was this Jeff?

"Jeff, my love, don't look at her," Daphnee said, stepping in front of Lexi, pointing between her face and his. "Don't look at her. Look at me. I know you have what I want."

The worker seemed quite amused.

"You know I never fail you girls," he told them.

What was this comradery? It was unacceptable!

I kind of headed straight for my girlfriend, and took her hand in mine, standing a little forward.

The worker barely looked at me and then headed backstore.

What? Was I not threatening?

Lexi looked at our linked hands and raised them up.

"Are you being jealous of Jeff right now?" Lexi asked, her tone a little too amused for the sake of my ego.

"No," I replied a little too quickly, while everyone was looking at me with the same amused expression as my girlfriend.

"Ohmygod, you are!" she said, almost squealing. "Oh, this is so amusing."

"I just don't understand. Who is this Jeff person you're calling sweetheart so easily?" I said, ignoring her amusement.

She just grinned at me. "Do you want me to call you sweetheart?"

"A cuter petname than Blakey-Boy might be nice," I said, kind of pouting.

Our friends had scattered around the shop now, leaving us alone.

"God, you're adorable. I didn't know Blake Eaton could be this cute. It's really unfair, to be able to be this hot and cute at the same time," she said, scrunching her nose adorably, and patted my cheek.

"I'm not cute," I replied, swatting her hand away. The traitress had been flirting with some dude named Jeff.

"You are. My lil Blakey-Boy." I rolled my eyes at her, unimpressed. "Blake, sweetheart, how may I help with your pouting?"

"Don't start calling me sweetheart out of pity. Anyway, it's his nickname."

Lexi burst into laughter at my comment. "Oh, sweetheart is not the only nickname I've given him."

"What?"

"Pretty sure she called him the love of her life once," Daphnee remarked in passing, probably just to cause more chaos.

"In her defense, I think she's called every pizza she's ever eaten the love of her life, so like, don't take it personally," Alex added.

"Look what I have," Jeff said, coming back at the front, shaking an album.

"Jeff, my saviour, my favourite—" I didn't let my girlfriend finished that sentence, and took my card out of my wallet before, grabbing Lexi by the hand.

I put the card in Daphnee's hand. "Here, pay for all your stuff with this card, Lexi and I are leaving."

"What?" Lexi asked, laughing, while I just dragged her with me.

"We're leaaaaving," I called behind us, to our amused friends and headed outside the shop.

Lexi followed me easily, and said, "It's kinda funny, I forgot you were jealous."

I stopped walking once we reached a resting area where no one was sitting. "I should probably rectify this."

"Being jealous?" Lexi asked, tilting her head as she looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"No, you forgetting about it," I said, stepping closer to her.

I could see her catch her breath at the sudden proximity.

I put a hand to her waist, dragging her closer.

"This might be a problem," I said softly.

Lexi was looking up at me, her breathing coming a little faster. "Why?"

I leaned forward, and whispered in her ear. "Because we're in public and there are people around us."

"And?" she breathed.

"What I want to do for you to remember absolutely does not require an audience."

"And what do you want to do exactly?" she asked, her eyes on my lips.

I trailed a finger from her neck to the bottom of her jeans, and hooked my index at the edge of her pants. My girlfriend was clearly breathing faster.

Good.

I leaned against her ear again and said, "Maybe you should ask your sweetheart Jeff," and then stepped away from her, with a satisfied grin.

"Blake Ralph Eaton!" Lexi gapped at me.

"Let's go back before our friends blow through my trust fund," and turned around, heading back to the store, smirking because of her flushed face. 

_________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! <3

We are back to our regular program. Last week and this week were hectic and last weekend I wasn't able to write at all because it was Canadian Thanksgiving and I went to see my family. My eldest niece puked on my brother during dinner. It was all sorts of catastrophic. XD And well, it still kinda hurt when I breath, so... maybe not at a hundred percent just yet?

As soon as I upload this, I think I'm actually just gonna go to sleep. A very rare thing for me to say.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I wrote it specifically for everyone asking for a chapter with a jealous Blake! It took me a little while to include it in the story, because I wasn't sure how to make that happen. But then I thought JEFF! XD This felt like writing an old I Sold chapter. I hope it felt like reading one for you guys too! Friendly reminder that I am still taking into consideration suggestions of things you want to see happening in this story! So, don't be shy. If it's doable and makes sense with the plot, I'll totally add it. 

In other news, I think there's 4 chapter of Jay&Josh alternate story up on Patreon now. And I realized next month is NaNoWriMo! Like, already?? Anyway, I have ideas for two projects I might work on. Maybe I should share them with you guys? Make little posts and put lil snippets on instagram? Would you guys like that?

Anyway! I should go to sleep now. The whole painful to breath thing is still going on so Grandma Kay is gonna go lie down for a bit. XD

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT! I love you guys! So, so much! <3 See you all next week! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.4K 31
Having a crush on someone is what everyone goes through at one point in their life. They'll see someone and they think that they are attractive, or t...
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
6.4K 472 30
Mackenzie's life is like a book of secrets waiting to be opened. When her mom reveals a shocking secret, Mackenzie can't help but wonder what other s...
3.3M 102K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...