The debt-paying little wife o...

Da Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Altro

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 83

270 8 0
Da Demens88c

There was a scene where Xiong Ni burst into tears. After filming, Xiong Ni was immersed in that emotion and could not calm down for a long time.

Lin Xiazhi took him aside and coaxed him. Lin Xun sat next to Guan Xiao and drank the lemonade handed to him by his assistant: "So why did you choose this section in particular?"

Guan Xiao put a red tick on the script: "Do you think I can find any scenes in this script that are not cruel?"

This was the only one that was relatively artistic, and I cried like this.

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "Thank you for your hard work."

I took great pains to choose such a fragment.

After Xiong Ni finished filming this scene, he had basically completed half of the plot.

However, Lin Xun still has many scenes that he has not filmed yet.

I don't know what Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni said. When Xiong Ni came back, his mood had stabilized, and he noticed the look in his eyes and Guan Xiao's, and smiled sheepishly.

Lin Xiazhi said at this time: "I still have something to do, so I will leave today. I will treat everyone to dinner another day."

Xiong Ni looked at him: "I'll give it to you."

Lin Xiazhi patted him on the shoulder: "No, my agent is outside, please call."

Watching Lin Xiazhi leave, Xiong Ni sat next to him embarrassedly.

Fortunately, both Guan Xiao and Lin Xun knew that he was thin-skinned and did not ask him what was going on with Lin Xiazhi.

This relieved him.

"Take a break, we'll take another scene later." Guan Xiao shouted, and the scene became lively.

Xiong Ni stretched out his hand and pulled Lin Xun's sleeve: "Axun, what do you think of Lin Xiazhi?"

Suddenly hearing Xiong Ni's question, Lin Xun turned to look at him: "Don't you still know what kind of person he is?"

Xiong Ni's cheeks turned red and he pursed his lips, not knowing how to answer.

Lin Xun smiled and said, "You actually want to ask if you want to agree to Lin Xiazhi's pursuit, right?"

Xiong Ni nodded.

"Then do you like him?" Lin Xun had a smile in his eyes.

Xiong Ni's face turned even redder: "Yes, I like it."

"Then agree to him. There is nothing more satisfying than being in love with each other. Lin Xiazhi is not the kind of impulsive person. He must have thought it over carefully. What's more, when it comes to falling in love, there are so many things to do. , you have to experience it to know whether he is the person you are looking for or whether he is the right person!"

"I just feel like I'm not good enough for him."

"Hey, regarding this kind of thing, it's not up to you to decide whether you are worthy or not. You have to start from the other person's perspective. Lin Xiazhi likes you and wants you, so you deserve it. In turn, if you like him, If you want to be with him, then he deserves it, do you understand?"

Lin Xun patted his shoulder lightly.

Xiong Ni smiled and nodded: "I understand."

Lin Xun didn't say much, there were some things that didn't need to be said clearly, just hit the mark.

Although Lin Xiazhi left, he treated the entire crew to a big meal at noon.

Its purpose is self-evident.

Later, Wei An came over, and Xiao Xia and Xiao Li carried a box.

Lin Xun and Xiong Ni saw him after they finished filming.

Wei An got straight to the point and opened the box. There were scripts inside.

Lin Xun: "..."

Xiong Ni blinked in surprise: "So many?"

Wei An smiled and said: "This is just a part. This half belongs to you, Lin Xun, and this half belongs to you, Xiong Ni. Don't rush to read it. Take some time to look at it. If you think it's suitable, if you like it, we'll stay. If you don't like it or it's not suitable, we'll leave it. go back."

This was the first time Xiong Ni had seen such a scene, and he was a little surprised for a moment: "Can you really choose at will?"

Wei An was amused by him: "Well, you can really do it, it depends on your heart."

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun happily, with little stars in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Brother Wei."

Hearing Lin Xun being so polite, Wei An shook his head: "This is my job. If there is nothing suitable in these books, just tell me and we can change it."

Wei An said it easily, as if finding these scripts was not a problem at all for him.

Wei An didn't say much. After explaining, he greeted Guan Xiao and left.

Xiong Ni looked at the script in the box: "How do I choose this?"

"Read the introduction first. If you're interested, read the content. If you're not interested, just read the next one. If you have time, just read each one." Lin Xun told him his method of selecting scripts.

Xiong Ni said excitedly: "Brother Wei feels so amazing."

"Then you should work hard and make sure his hard work is not in vain."

"of course."

When Gu Huaiye came back in the evening and saw the pile of scripts spread out on the sofa, he knew that little Omega had a new drama to take on.

"Are there any new work arrangements?" Gu Huaiye flipped through it casually.

Lin Xun, who had just come out of the shower, saw him and said with a smile: "Brother Wei sent them today, so I can pick them out. Why are you so early today?"

It's not the usual time to come back.

"Well, I'll leave now if I have nothing else to do."

"It's rare that Mr. Gu is fine, help me change the isolation patch." Lin Xun handed over the isolation patch in his hand.

When Gu Huaiye took it, Lin Xun had already reached out and lifted up the broken hair at the back, revealing the smooth and white back of his neck. A bite mark was clearly visible on the glands.

Lin Xun felt Gu Huaiye's fingers gently rubbing there, and his body trembled unconsciously: "Hurry up and stick it!"

Gu Huaiye chuckled, put the isolation patch in his hand on for him, and then kissed it: "Okay."

Lin Xun blushed and turned to look at him: "Go take a shower."

Gu Huaiye raised an eyebrow: "Together?"

Lin Xun shook his head quickly: "I've washed it!"

Lin Xun has been busy filming recently, and the two of them haven't done each other for a while.

Gu Huaiye didn't want him to have a hard time, so he kept enduring it.

He touched the back of the little Omega's head, then turned and entered the bathroom.

He was also afraid of being with Lin Xun because he didn't have that good endurance.

Once something opens the floodgates, it's hard to close them again.

Lin Xun took advantage of the fact that he came back early today and lay on the bed to read the script.

Most of the books Wei An helped him find were movie scripts.

Just as Lin Xun was flipping through it, the phone that Gu Huaiye had thrown aside rang.

Lin Xun saw the caller ID on it, it was Mu Li calling.

"Gu Huaiye, Mu Li's phone number."

"Please pick it up for me." Gu Huaiye said over there.

Lin Xun took advantage of the situation and heard Mu Li's voice from the other side: "Lao Gu, do you have time? The banquet relatives are back. Do you want to come out and get together?"

"Sorry Brother Mu, he is taking a shower. I will ask him to reply to you when he comes out."

Suddenly hearing Lin Xun's voice, Mu Li was stunned for a moment, and then Lin Xun heard a slightly cold voice from inside: "Gu Huaiye, let me talk to him."

"Hey, no, he..."

Mu Li didn't seem to want the other party to answer, but he couldn't hold the phone, so Lin Xun listened and spoke again in a much gentler tone: "Gu Huaiye, I'm back."

Lin Xun: "...It's not convenient for him to answer the phone right now. Is there anything you can tell me?"

Probably because he didn't expect that Gu Huaiye would answer the call in person, the other party was stunned and said, "You are his assistant, is he still working so late?"

Lin Xun raised his eyebrows and saw Gu Huaiye coming out and asking him, "What's the matter?"

Lin Xun handed over the phone: "It's said that your old classmate wants to go out to a party with you."

Gu Huaiye took it suspiciously, probably asking him who had just answered the phone. Gu Huaiye glanced at Lin Xun and said, "My love, it's not convenient for you to reschedule today."

After saying that, he hung up the phone. It was obvious that he would not go out if he couldn't say anything, and there was no room for discussion.

Lin Xun sat on the bed and squinted at him: "Who is he? Do you have a good relationship?"

That kind of natural attitude, and Mu Li called specifically, is obviously not an ordinary relationship.

"Just a classmate, not very familiar." The expression on Gu Huaiye's face did not change. It was obvious that in his heart, the other party was just an ordinary classmate. He would rush over to take care of the other party before he came back.

Lin Xun hugged him from behind and put his chin on his shoulder: "It's really just an ordinary classmate. Then is he an Omega?"

Gu Huaiye glanced sideways at him and thought for a moment: "That should be it."

Lin Xun wanted to laugh a little. The other party called Gu Huaiye's name so naturally and told him that he was back. His tone sounded very unusual, at least it had to tell a story.

But now, listening to Gu Huaiye's tone, he couldn't even remember whether the other person was an Omega.

It's a little funny.

"Yes, why should I do it?"

"I can't remember clearly, and I haven't been in touch much. What's wrong with you, are you jealous?" Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows slightly when he said the last two words, with a smile in his eyes, "No need, an unimportant person, It's not worth your jealousy!"

"What if someone has some ideas?"

"Then let him give it a try!"

"What a beautiful idea you have!" Lin Xun opened his mouth and took a bite on his neck, "You are mine, and no one will give it to you!"

Originally, no one paid much attention to this matter, but Gu Huaiye decided to go on a business trip the next day, and when he sent the message to Lin Xun, Lin Xun happened to be filming.

After seeing it, I replied to him: "I know, drive carefully when you come back at night."

Gu Huaiye might be busy and didn't reply immediately, so Lin Xunbu anxiously put down his phone and looked through the script.

Guan Xiao soon called his name and continued——

After Xiaofeng told his parents what happened to him, his parents found justice for him.

On the day Xiaofeng transferred to another school, he came specifically to see Xiaohui.

They came under the bridge again. Xiaofeng smiled and said to him: "Thank you. If it weren't for you, I might still be bullied by them. You should tell your parents quickly."

Xiaohui looked at him and didn't respond to his words. He just asked him: "Are you leaving?"

"Well, my parents are going to transfer me to another school, and our family doesn't plan to live here anymore. We will go to another city to start over." Xiaofeng said this with a light in his eyes, which was a longing for the future.

Xiaohui nodded: "It's good. I'll be stronger in the future."

Xiaofeng smiled shyly: "I can do it, you have to work hard too."

Xiaofeng wanted to reach out and hug him, but Xiaohui dodged him.

Xiaofeng put down his hand: "Can I come back to you in the future?"

Xiaohui looked at him: "Will you come back?"

"Yes." Xiaofeng said these two words firmly, Xiaohui looked at him, "Let's talk about it then. I wish you a safe journey."

After saying your words, Xiaohui turned around and was about to leave, but was pulled by Xiaofeng: "Xiaohui, I hope you can also come out, keep moving forward, don't stop, you will always catch the light."

Xiaohui looked up into the distance, but his eyes had no focus, but he didn't want Xiaofeng to leave with regret: "Well, I will catch the light."

Xiaofeng seemed to exist in another form. At the darkest time, he was pulled out of the quagmire by a pair of hands.

Wash off the dirt and start over.

Xiaofeng looked at Xiaohui's back. At this moment, he believed that Xiaohui could come out, and he believed it firmly.

After Xiaofeng left, at first because something like this had just happened in the school, everyone involved was held accountable, and Xiaofeng's class teacher was fired, so Xiaohui also got a breather.

Although the classmates in the class still ignored him, no one tore up his books or dragged him into the bathroom to bully him.

The head teacher didn't know if it was because he had learned from previous mistakes, so he called him to the office and asked about his situation.

Xiaohui looked at him without speaking.

No matter what the other party said, Xiaohui didn't respond.

Because it's no longer necessary, not to mention this kind of hypocritical act of testing him, it's even more unnecessary.

But when leaving, Xiaohui suddenly turned his head and looked at his class teacher: "Teacher, don't worry, my parents won't come looking for you."

After he said this, he turned around and left.

The head teacher who was left where he was was blushing brightly.

When Xiaohui returned home in the evening, his mother saw him and said indifferently: "You come back so late every day. You only know how to go out and wander around, but you don't know how to help the family. Your brother has to go to school. The family's money is not enough. You are the elder brother." Aren't you going to help me too and go out to work?"

The father next to him glanced at Xiaohui: "Why don't you, Xiaohui, stop studying? Your academic performance is not good anyway. If you don't study and work early, you can help the family, right?"

"Then why don't you go to work?" Xiaohui looked at the man in front of him. For as long as he could remember, this man had always been lazy and received subsistence allowance every month. A family of four lived in this small house of less than 20 square meters.

As soon as he said these words, the man's expression suddenly changed, and then the slap fell, and the woman rushed out to help: "Hit him, hit him, what are you talking about, you damn kid? Do you know that your father's legs are bad and he can't work!" "

Xiao Hui smiled, and blood flowed from the corner of his cracked mouth, but he still smiled: "Hahaha, hahaha, hahaha!"

How ridiculous, how could this world be so ridiculous!

...

"Come on, calm down!" After Guan Xiao shouted, Lin Xun sat up from the ground. The smile on his face had no time to stop, and tears fell to the ground.

Xiaoxia was shocked when she saw it when she passed by: "Are you okay, Axun?"

Lin Xun shook his head, tears welling up uncontrollably.

The sudden loss of control frightened Xiaoxia. Guan Xiao realized something was wrong and ran over: "Okay, okay, calm down. Ah Xun, you are not Xiaohui. Xiaohui is just a character we made up. He is not real. Calm down." Come down Ah Xun."

Lin Xun was hugged by him and placed his chin on Guan Xiao's shoulder: "I just feel uncomfortable, I'll be fine in a while!"

Even though I said this, my tears still couldn't stop.

Guan Xiao rubbed his head, pushed him onto the chair, and then motioned for Xiaoxia to pour a cup of hot water.

When Xiong Ni came back from the bathroom, he saw this scene and hurried over: "Axun, what's wrong with you?"

Lin Xun raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were extremely red, and tears were pouring out uncontrollably.

Seeing him like this, Xiong Ni's eyes suddenly turned red, and he leaned over to hug him: "I know you are feeling sad for Xiaohui, and I feel sad too, but this is not true, so don't feel sad."

Lin Xun was hugged by Xiong Ni, and it took a while before he gradually calmed down.

Guan Xiao was relieved when he saw that he had recovered: "Don't be immersed in acting. Let's take a day off today and we will continue tomorrow. When Ah Xun goes back, have a good sleep and don't think too much. Xiong Ni will stay with him."

As director Guan Xiao had other things to do, Xiong Ni nodded: "Let's go back to the hotel."

Lin Xun didn't refuse. He really needed a rest. He didn't show off. After getting up, he asked, "Are my eyes swollen?"

"It's okay, just go back and apply it with a towel and it'll be fine."

Xiaoxia helped the two of them get their clothes and went back to the hotel together.

Xiong Ni followed Lin Xun like a little tail, as if he was afraid something might go wrong with Lin Xun.

Lin Xun's emotions have calmed down now: "Don't walk around, sit down and take a rest."

Then he reached out to take Xiaoxia's towel and wiped his eyes: "Xia Xia, you can go back first. You don't need to be here today."

"Yes, Xiaoxia, please go back. I'm here, don't worry."

Xiaoxia also knew that there was no use staying here, so she nodded and left the room.

As soon as they left, Xiong Ni came to Lin Xun and lay there: "Is Mr. Gu coming back today?"

"It might be a little later, why?"

"I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep alone, so I want to stay with you, but forget it if he comes back." Although Xiong Ni said this, he arched his body and took a position next to Lin Xun.

Originally, the hotel sofa was not very wide, so it was very crowded for two people.

Xiong Ni hugged Lin Xun with a smile: "We haven't slept together yet!"

Lin Xun was amused by his words: "If you want to sleep, go find Lin Xiazhi. I don't want to sleep with you."

Xiong Ni blushed: "Why are you looking for him? It's you I want to sleep with!"

Being teased like this by Xiong Ni, Lin Xun's mood improved and he lay on the sofa with him: "Have you read the script?"

"I watched it. I couldn't wait to watch it when I got back yesterday, but Brother Wei didn't tell me what role I was suitable for, what should I do?"

"Protagonist, I gave you the script and naturally asked you to play the leading role, silly!" Lin Xun patted his head, and Xiong Ni said with a surprised look on his face, "Can I play the leading role?"

"Why not?"

Xiong Ni blinked: "I'm afraid the performance won't be good."

"If you don't do well, keep acting. Until you do well, whoever is born will be the leading actor."

"You're right, hehe."

Although he was not as courageous and confident as Lin Xun, looking at Lin Xun all the time made him feel that he was becoming more and more courageous.

Lin Xun is his light.

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: You are electricity, you are light, you are...

Please collect~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.9K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
163K 4.7K 42
The Cannon Fodder Little Wife of a Wealthy Old Man [Wearing Books] 豪门老男人的炮灰小娇妻[穿书] Author 江中月 Status 42 Chapters Description The man in the dream loo...
8.1K 192 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
17.2K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...