Tempting me

By NATSNOTGAY

Natalie Wilson. Star Hockey Center and Captain for the WestHampton Warriors. She's had a crush on Scarlett Sa... More

CAST
Scarlett fucking Santoro
Watching
Dad
All hail football
Gabriella
Senior night
That's disgusting
Live
Olivia
MORE CAST
Come Over
I could feel it
Dinner
She's dated boys
Endless Chicken Baskets
Juice Box
The Roof
Girlfriend
Henry
The Stars
Get Out
Merry Christmas?
No One Knows
That Wasn't About A stupid Hit
The Time To Be Alive
I love you
Epilogue
AYEEE

Pictures

21.2K 492 371
By NATSNOTGAY

It in fact wasn't easy. I had no idea my attraction towards Scarlett was so strong until she asked to cuddle because she was cold and I don't think I can describe what I was feeling.

She's messing with my head.

And I don't know how I feel about it.

"Hey stranger." Scarlett sat at our science table and put her feet on my lap. It's Wednesday but it's media day so the cheer squad is wearing their uniforms all day. Including Scarlett.

"Hey." I looked at my MacBook trying to fight the blush on my cheeks.

"What are you doing after school?" She pulled out her own computer and set it in her lap.

I shrugged, "Pictures. I have to head home because my dad is coming back to town."

"Oh bummer." She took her feet down and scooted up to the table. "When's his next trip?"

I shrugged, "Are to tell. For some reason, his sick days happen to fall right around our fall break."

"Jeez that's gotta be annoying."

I nodded and sighed, looking at her, "It is what it is."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her backpack, "That's a horrible motto to live by."

I glared at her.

She smiled all sweetly and innocent to me, "Do you want to come over tonight? We could look at some homecoming dresses to wear. You can totally borrow one of mine, if you want. I have a million."

Sydney is going shopping with this mystery girl she won't tell me anything about. Yoda and Mo are already hanging out with each other. This is the perfect night to hang out with her.

"Actually, yeah. I would love to." I nodded and looked at her, "When do you take pictures?"

She shrugged, "The cheer squad takes pictures on Monday during lunch. We just wanted to dress up."

I nodded, "I am impressed."

"Alright! Now that I have explained the rules and basic idea for this project, you may pick a partner. I prefer you to work with your desk mate but I don't care who you work with today." Mrs Richards sat at her desk and immediately looked at her computer.

This is hard. Sydney is my best friend. But I know that Scarlett wants to work with me rather than Dylan and Javier.

I glanced at Sydney who sits in the front row next to Kitty.

She nodded her head towards Scarlett and I nodded. She gave me a thumbs up and turned to Kitty.

I turned to Scarlett, "Did you hear what she was saying at all?"

She smiled, "Nope." She leaned up and put her feet on the floor, looking at her laptop, "But she put them in Google Classroom."

"When's it due?" I looked at her computer instead of loading my own.

She pointed to the date, "Tuesday at 11:59 pm."

"Plenty of time then."

She nodded and elbowed me lightly in my arm, "And an actual reason for you to spend the weekend at my house."

I sighed and sat back in my seat, "My dad would go crazy."

She shrugged, "Just a suggestion. I get it and I'm not judging or being pushy or anything."

I looked at her for a moment.

She was looking at her screen, typing away on the keyboard. Then she looked at me, a smile creeping over her face, "Are you gonna stare at me or start giving me some ideas?"

<><><><>

Pictures went better than good. Better than perfect. They were so amazing. I looked amazing and our new uniforms are so tuff.

I was changing into clean clothes out of my locker when dad called.

I was expecting a lecture for something but it was nothing of the sort.

"Hello Natalie." His distant voice came over the phone.

I slid my left sock on and held the phone between my shoulder and ear so I could tie the laces of the shoe, "Hi Dad." I would call him Julius just to be rebellious a bit but in fear of him killing me, I stick to Dad.

"I am flying straight to Denver this evening so I won't be able to stop home. Melly is staying with Mrs Myers for the weekend. I sent money to your account for this weekend, use it wisely."

"Thanks for letting me know, Dad."

"Of course. Bye." He hung up.

I sighed and finished putting on my shoes.

At least my weekend is free now.

"Hey Nat..?" Allison sat down in front of me, her perfectly done hair now in a messy bun and her makeup was gone.

Her face said it all.

I jumped up and grabbed my backpack, "So I was gonna get Zestos on the way to my friends place, you want some?" I looked at her.

She shrugged, "No money."

I patted her shoulder and pulled her towards the exit door, "I never said you had to pay, silly."

We went to Zestos. Then I pulled into her driveway. Her mom came out and thanked me because her car ran out of gas sitting in the driveway and her dad isn't off work until 9. I offered to get gas but she waved me off.

The ride to Scarlett's house was mixed with 3 different playlists before I finally settled on just listening to Evermore by Taylor Swift. Probably her most underrated album.

I parked my car in front of Scarlett's garage door and knocked.

Chip opened it. "Ew." He shut the door in my face. There was yelling inside and he opened it again. "You know she's only friends with you because she knows I hate you." He glared at me, "Everyone knows you're just a freak with a shitty home life."

"Go suck your boyfriend's dick, Jonathan." Angelina slapped the side of his head and pulled me into the house, "Ignore him." She glared at him as we walked towards the stairs, "He's mad because Ruby broke up with him. Dylan is over right now."

Chip glared at her.

We walked up the stairs and into Scarlett's room. Angie smiled at me, "She's in the shower and will be right out." Then she walked out.

I shrugged and set my bag on the edge of her bed and set my shoes next to my other ones in her closet.

I heard the shower running when I went in and out of the huge closet.

I stopped my mind before it could come up with anything about Scarlett involving a shower.

I sat on her bed and scrolled through TikTok before she finally came out of the bathroom. She had pajamas on but her hair was down and it was wet. Something about Scarlett wearing a tank top, loose nike shorts, and wet hair.

I sat up and put my phone down on the bed.

She smiled at me and sat next to me, "I wish someone told me you got here."

I shrugged, "Chip let me in." I wiggled my eyebrows, ignoring what he said on the way in. Because it's not true. It can't be true.

She looked between my eyes, "How were pictures?"

I tucked my legs under me on the bed and leaned back more, "Veronica is the most photogenic person I know besides you. I looked amazing obviously but the camera died and we were delayed 30 minutes."

"That sounds like quite the adventure." She put her hand on my knee.

I looked at the same Lana Del Rey poster I always do when she makes me flustered, "It was."

She squeezed and retracted her hand, "I was thinking we could just chill for a bit. Watch a movie, maybe go out and eat something." She shrugged.

I looked at her once my cheeks felt normal again, "I love this idea."

"Good." She nodded and stood up, "I want to rearrange the plans though. I am starving."

I smiled and stood up too, "Oh God, me too. I've only had ice cream since breakfast."

She nodded and slid on her Ugg's, "We shall eat a meal designed for champions."

<><><><>

A quick smoke sesh, run to Chick-Fil-A, and a small detour through Target, we were no longer hungry, kinda high, and completely exhausted in her bed.

"That took me out." She pulled the blanket up to her ears and looked at me before laughing and leaning into me more.

We were laying down and we started out on opposite sides of the bed. But not she's laying right up against my Left side and my hand is running through her hair.

"Me too." I was spinning a piece around my finger and staring at the ceiling. This feels too close to be just friends. But we aren't anything more than that.

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. And for the first time since I've been around Scarlett, that's not a good thing.

"Woah." She leaned up and looked at me, "Your heart is beating a million times a minute." She put her hand on my chest and felt my heart beating.

And that just made it worse. "I'm just hot."

She nodded and pulled the blanket off of me, "Coulda told me something." She looked down at me and sat on her knees. "Natalie." She furrowed her eyebrows, "You've got that wrinkle between eyebrows. What's wrong?"

I sat up against her headboard, "What wrinkle?"

She shrugged and put her finger right between my eyebrows, "Right there. Anytime you're lying to me, you get it."

I shrugged and looked away.

"Is this about what Chip said?" She groaned, "Angie texted me about it." She put her hand on my leg, "Is this what this is about?"

"I-" I furrowed my eyebrows together. Is this what it's about?

"You can't honestly think that of me." She leaned back, quickly retracting her hand, "Oh my God. You do?"

"Scarlett, of course not." I grabbed her hands and looked at her, "I just- It's hard to believe isn't it? Even before we ever talked, I thought about how bizarre it was for me to even think about being your friend. You're the cheer captain and I know how Disney channel original that sounds but our school is like a cliche high school movie. People care about how they are perceived and being friends with a female hockey player isn't that cool."

A tear slipped down her cheek, "Okay but I don't care how I'm perceived!? I've told you that. I like you for you. You're a good friend and I really need that right now. I really need you. I can't believe you would think something like that!" She stood up, "Especially when it comes from Chip."

"Scar... I didn't believe him. Just- Like- Before we were friends." I shook my head and put my hand on my forehead, "God, this is hard to word. I'm usually good at words."

She sat back in front of me, the tears still on her cheeks. Her eyes were waiting for me to continue.

"I don't want to sound like a nerd." I rubbed the back of my neck, "You were cool because you were you. I was cool because I win games. I'm popular during hockey season. People fight to sit next to you at lunch year round."

"So? You're popular all the time, you just don't know it."

I shook my head, "I know people. I'm not popular." I sighed, "You just always seemed out of reach and Chip just reminded me of some of the insecurities I have about being your friend."

"Insecurities!" Her eyes widened and she hit my shoulder, "You shut up right now. You are like, one of the most gorgeous people I have ever had the pleasure of seeing with my own two eyes. You are a literal goddess, Natalie Wilson. You are popular because you're hot, you lift weights, you're a total badass at hockey, and people find that sexy." Her cheeks reddened, "I was never out of reach. I am so in reach, Natalie Wilson."

"Scarlett-"

"I didn't even want to be popular." She sighed and shook her head. The tear streaks were still on her cheeks but she looked away from me.

"You didn't?" I raised my eyebrows. She told me she didn't mean to be. But I thought she wanted it. I thought everyone wanted it just a little bit.

She shook her head again, this time with a serious look on her face, "I really didn't. I love cheerleading and I'm naturally extroverted."

"And you're a great person."

She shoved my shoulder, "Shut up."

I nodded, "Sorry. Continue."

She shrugged, "Pretty much everything I've done in high school was because I was playing a part. That part was so easy to play except when it came to..." She stopped talking and sucked in a deep breath.

I put my hand on top of hers, squeezing lightly for support, "Except when it came to what, Scarlett?"

"Except when it came to... to dating guys." She said it so fast I could barely catch it.

Then my eyes widened, my heart started beating faster, and my head was spinning. "What are you saying, Scar?"

"I-" She looked down.

"You don't have to tell me. But I want to hear it. Total truth." I didn't let go of her hand.

"I'm gay, okay? I like girls. I came to terms with it in middle school, but no one else knows except for Angie. I hate having this secret and putting on a face in front of everyone I care about but I don't know how they'll all react when they find out." Her eyes went wide, "I shouldn't have said that. Shit, Natalie! Please don't tell anyone." She started crying again.

"Hey, hey, hey." I put my hands on her cheeks and made her look at me, "I'm not gonna tell anyone." I pulled her into a hug, "It's okay." I whispered to her, "It's okay, Scarlett."

She held onto me and then backed away, sniffling, "This is so totally embarrassing." She laughed and looked up at the ceiling, wiping away the mascara running under her eyes.

"It's not." I took her hands in my own, "I think it was brave of you to tell me that. And I am happy you trusted me with that."

"Yeah duh. You're one of my favorite people ever."

I held her in my arms for another moment. Then I decided I need to get this off my chest. Right now. Before I lose the courage.

I stroked her hand with my thumb, "Scarlett..."

"Yeah?"

I stared at our hands, "You know I'm bisexual."

She nodded, "That's part of why I feel so comfortable to tell you things."

I looked in her eyes, "You know how I told you I had a crush on you in 8th grade?"

Her cheeks pinkened, "Yeah."

"I don't like Mobius." I looked between her eyes and she nodded. "I don't like Olivia."

"Good."

"I like you." My heart was beating out my chest and I could feel it in my throat.

But Scarlett didn't move from her current position. "What?" Her cheeks were dark red now.

I could feel my own fact heating up, "It's not like I thought we'd ever be this close. I never thought we'd be friends at all. Hell, I don't think we would be if it wasn't for that locker. I like you. I like you even more now that I know you. And I don't think it's fair to you when you tell me this big secret and I've been holding this one in for so long. I like you and I'm glad I told you."

"So this is why Mobius, Yoda, and Sydney act so weird when I'm around you." She smirked and sat up, staring at me.

I blushed harder, "I guess."

"I'm glad we've cleared things up."

I nodded and let go of her hands, "Me too."

She nodded and put her hands on my cheeks, "I didn't really need to do that overly emotional coming out to you a few minutes ago."

I raised my eyebrows, unable to say anything.

She smiled, "I've wanted to do this since freshman year." She nodded and leaned in slowly.

I stayed still, afraid if I move I'll wake up from this confusing and amazing dream.

She leaned another inch forward until her lips were mere centimeters from my own.

I realized this was real and leaned in to close the small distance between us.

Her lips barely brushed my own.

Warmth bloomed my entire body.

And that was it.

Whatever was holding me back completely crumbled in that moment.

She kissed me back and I felt like life itself was being breathed into my body.

All of my thoughts disappeared and pure instinct took over. I put my arms around her neck and pulled her as close as humanly possible to me.

Scarlett's arms wrapped securely around my waist and before I knew it, I was laying down on her bed. She was on top of me.

I ran my fingers through her hair and somehow my tongue ended up in her mouth. The second it touched Scar's and goosebumps settled across my whole body.

I've never experienced a kiss so amazing. My hands in her hair. Her hands slowly made their way up my body.

Her hand reached the edge of my shirt and then she pulled away.

I wanted to whine but then I noticed her looking at me, a question in her eyes.

I nodded.

Slowly, she pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side of her room.

She continued to sit on my hips but just... stared at me.

Then a huge grin took over her face and she leaned back down, kissing me slowly.

She rested her hands on my hips and dragged them up my sides, teasingly.

She pulled away and sucked on my neck, biting hard enough to sting then licking over that spot to soothe the warmth.

I turned my head so she could get more access.

But she moved lower, sucking on my collarbone.

Lower, to the top of my chest.

Then she reached behind me, unclipping my bra faster than I can even unclip my own.

She smirked and pulled the bra off, staring at me again. "You are so gorgeous. I can't get enough."

But before her lips made contact with my chest, a knock rang through my room.

"Scarlett. Why is your door locked?" Gordon.

I groaned and she climbed off of me, throwing me my shirt off the floor and pointing to the closet.

I rolled my eyes and walked in there to throw the shirt back on and probably hide until he was gone.

"Sorry. Natalie and I are looking through homecoming dresses and trying them on." Her door opened, "What's up?"

He sighed, "I didn't realize Natalie was here. Charlotte's making spaghetti."

"That's okay. We were actually going to eat at our friend, Sydney's house. If that's all right?"

"Of course." Gordon probably nodded. He nods a lot. I nod a lot. Wow, I really do nod a lot. Is that weird? To nod? "I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow. In case I don't see you, I love you. Be safe at the game and dance."

"I will, Dad. I love you too."

They probably hugged. That's what a normal father daughter duo would do.

"That goes for you too, Natalie! Be good!"

"Yes sir!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 106 21
Claire Rosewood has had a traumatic past. She wants to start over and has an opportunity to join the avengers. Claire is quickly captivated by a cert...
330K 9.7K 40
"I'm pansexual so I'm basically attracted to anyone" "I'm a sex goddess I attract everyone" Natalie Porsche is your typical sarcastic and rebellious...
124K 3.6K 40
The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat x fem reader The characters don't belon...
11.9K 368 13
You are newly out of art & design school and have landed your dream job as a fashion designer at Romanoff Designs. Little to your knowledge your ex-g...