All for Myself {dallyboy}

By sst4rl0vrr

When Ponyboy Curtis gets hurt, Dallas Winston is the first person he runs to. After one horrible night, the b... More

Dairy Queen
All for Myself
Aftermath
The Rumble
Notebook
'I love you, Ponyboy'
Darry
Our First Date
Late Morning
Sunsets
Our Pictures
Warm Morning
Warm Evening
Jealousy
Oops
Don't Worry
A/N
Doctor's Office
Nightmares
Dirty Talk
Food Fight
Found Him
Help You
The Wedding
Problems
Resolutions
Blue Christmas
Christmas Eve
Breakfast

Dally's Place

1K 8 9
By sst4rl0vrr

{Pony's POV}

This morning has been pretty slow, thats how most Saturday mornings are nowadays. I knew that Dally's Friday shift went real late so he would be tired, so I usually didn't bother him. I was happy that he had his own place that Buck rented out to him, above the bar. I still hadn't got to go there but once, but I will when Darry lets me.

I decided today I would show Dally my journal I wrote all about us. Yeah, he would like that. I should surprise him with it!

I want to stay over really bad, but I don't know if Darry will let me? Ill ask him about it later. I focus on my cereal and watch Soda flip through his car magazine. I think cars look cool, but I don't know anything about them. I think Soda and Steve could take apart a car piece by piece and then put it back together perfectly.

I finish the bowl and go to the kitchen to wash it in the sink. I see Darry looking closely at the coffee pot, waiting for it to fill all the way. I glance at him, nervous to ask my question. I rinse the bowl and use a small drop of dish soap before putting it on the drying rack.

"So Darry..." I started, immediately regretting my decision.

"Yea bud?" He says, still watching the coffee attentively.

"um... I was just gonna ask you-" I lean my arms behind me on the edge of the sink.

"mhm. What is it, Pone?"

"I wanted to ask if I can stay at Dally's tonight. I promise Darry I'll help around the house or something its just I've never been able to spend the night with him and he really makes it easier for-"

"Fine with me. You're old enough to be trusted."

"Really, Dar?" My eyes lit up and I brought my hands together in excitement.

"Yes, but were gonna have a talk on the way there. Remember this is a privilege, I can take it away, ok?" He said in a caring but firm tone.

"Yes, Dar."

"Ok, good job on breakfast. You've been forgetting." He came over and ruffled my hair with a smirk before filling up his mug with the hot coffee and drinking it black. Yuck!

I went to my room to go get ready and freshen up for the day.

•••

I'm on the couch watching the news when I hear the door creak open.

"Dally!!" I yell and spring up to the doorway, embracing him in a warm hug and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Ponybug. What're you all jumped up about?"

"Welll..." I said trying to sound mysterious.
"Darry said that I'm allowed to stay over all night! I-if thats alright with you.."

"Of course! I cleaned the place up too, so you're in luck."

"Thank god."

"Heyy, whats that supposed to mean?" He says while furrowing his brow jokingly. I just pull him in the house by his arm and we fall on the couch together.

"Y'know what sounds good for lunch?" He asks me.

"What, Dal?"

"Lets get Steve or Two Bit to go pick up some burgers for everyone. Ill call Johnny and Bryon back at my place and get 'em to come over."

"Sounds like a plan!" And we both run to the two phones in the house.

•••

"-And then the tire blows out, and Im stuck under the car for like ten minutes!" Steve exclaims, sending the bits of his burger to fly over the dining table.

"Gross!" Me, Darry, Soda, and Johnny exclaim all at once. Two Bit, Bryon, and Dally just burst into laughter. If theres anything you should know about Two Bit, his laughter is infectious. He held his gut as he cackled like a hyena. This sent everyone else into a busy frenzy of laughter.

Steve was still in shock, holding his hand over his mouth and holding his burger in the other.

"I- It just went- All over the fuckin table!" Two cackled from the floor.

"Hey man i didn't mean it!" Steve said defensively, even he was laughing now.

I wanted to say how much I missed this but I didn't want to be cringey so I just thought it.

"Steven, go get the damn paper towels!" Darry half yelled, half laughed. Dally smirked still giggling, and put his arm across my shoulder. I leaned in, taking one of his fries quickly, trying to get him to notice.

"Hey! I saw that, Pony-shit!" he laughs. I hide under his arm, but before I can cower away, he grabs at my sides. Not again!

He starts to tickle me and my laughter goes louder than even before. Either that or everyone else was laughing at us too. By now I was on my back on the floor and he was on top of me poking and grabbing at the sides of my gut.

"D-Dally!! I-I can't move! Man w-whats with you and t-ticklin' me!!" I say between gasps of air and more booming laughter from all around. He stops tickling me and looms over my face, his dog tag necklace almost brushing my nose.

"Maybe I like to see you squirm?" He asked in a plain tone, as if it were a normal thing to say. I feel the whole room freeze, and I hear the laughter get cut off quickly.

"Uhh..." Dally gets off of me, still on the floor.

"Uh, sorry..." He hangs his head in embarrassment. My ears turn red. I'm still on my back.

Then the laughter picks up faster than last time.

"Man, you're damn lucky I like you!" Darry laughs at Dal. He kinda chuckles back even though he's still a little embarrassed he said that out loud. (Darry said he liked Dal?)

I sit up a little, a big smile on his face. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed. He's lookin' around, his hand rubbing the back of his neck to get it out of the way.

I use my finger to turn his chin to face me.

"Hey, you're alright." I smile. I lean in a bit to his ear and whisper into it, adding breaths to make it more sensual, I guess.

"i'd like to see you squirm, too." I say with a giggle at the end. He looks at me with his eyes a bit wider, but flashes me another 'movie star' smile. He knew what to do!

Two Bit takes us out of our little bubble.

"So are y'all gonna finish your food on the floor, or what? Because if not-" He reaches for Dal's half eaten burger.

"Back off, man!" He jumps up and punches him in the arm.

•••

It's almost 8:00 and everybody is just relaxing now. After lunch, everyone decided to stick around the house and hang out. Me and Johnny sit on the floor between the couch and the coffee table and I read To Kill A Mockingbird. We started this one together after we finished Gone With the Wind.

Soda and Steve play poker on the dining table, and everyone else sat around us and the TV. I liked that Johnny still made time for his best friend. We talked or hung out every day, and sometimes we would go do stuff on our own. I hoped it didn't make Dal or Bryon jealous.

"'Your father's right,' she said. 'Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.'"

Johnny's head starts to slip to my shoulder, but I keep reading, a little quieter. After getting a few sentences further, I glance at him and see his eyes closed. He breathes slowly, he honestly looks like a little puppy on my shoulder.

"bryon... bryon!" I whisper to the couch above our heads. He looks over the edge of the couch and sees Johnny asleep.

"d'you wanna take him to the spare room? he fell asleep!"

"he looks so cute when he's asleep... like a little puppy." Bryon looks at Johnny adoringly.

"also, Bryon- do you mind staying here tonight? Uh, me and Dally are gonna be at Bucks tonight."

His confusion turns to realization soon.

"oh... Ohh..." and he just smiles.

"Sure, man. Ill tell Johnny when he wakes up. I gotcha." He gives me a wink.

"oh hush, Bry..." I roll my eyes and smile. I help him gently lift Johnny up by the back of his knees and his back. I hand him off to Bryon who takes him gently to the guest room down the hall. 

I feel a rough hand on my shoulder, startling me.

"Sorry, babe. Didn't mean to spook you."

"Its all right, Dal. Whats up?" I lean in closer, so we're touching.

"nothin' much. you ready?" He takes his keys out of his jacket pocket and jingles them. I just smile and lean into his ear.

"of course I'm ready."

He just grins in excitement, before turning to face the guys.

"Well I think me 'n Pony are gonna split. Had fun today, y'all." His cute New York accent slips out at the end of his sentence.

"alright, bye man!" Soda says, looking up from the cards.

"yeah, bye Dal, bye Pone." Steve adds.

"Pony, let me talk to you real quick."

"Ok, Dar." I squeeze Dal's arm as I follow him into the kitchen.

He turns around when he reaches the counter.

"So, Ponyboy, I think you're old enough to- know about this stuff so... you know you need protection, right?"

"Oh my god, Darry-" I look down, embarrassed.

"Just make sure he wears one of these." He puts 3 condoms in my hand.

"Thanks I guess, Im getting outta here!" I say spinning around.

"Use them!" He yells with a laugh as I run out of the kitchen and shove them in my jean pockets.

"Y'ready?" I ask Dally, rushing to leave.

"Yep, lets hit it."

"We all know Dal will." Bryon says, coming from around the hallway door.

"Shut up Bryon! Bye!" I say, dragging Dally by the arm to the front door. I slam it closed, before locking arms with Dally as he leads me to the truck. Tonight is gonna be magic.

•••

*TW: Smut*

Dally and I make it up the stairs to the door of the walk up, he fumbles with the keys before finally getting the lock to snap open. I just realized I forgot all about the damn notebook!

"Damnit!" I yell at myself.

"What is it, Pone?"

"I forgot my gift for you."

"Aww, sweetie. Its alright, make yourself at home. You're a gift enough. " He says, holding open the door for me. I slip in the hallway under his arm.

"You turn into such a gentleman around me."

"Well, you are kinda special to me, so yeah." He closes the door.

"Ima get a drink first!" I go to the end of the hall and walk into the kitchen, searching for the box of Coke. I pull out a can, resting it on top of the refrigerator door to open it. I pop the tab as Dal walks in, coming close behind me.

As I lean the can back, he takes his finger to the top of my spine, running it down gently until he reaches the end of my spine at my lower back. It sends shivers down my whole body, making the drink go down my throat faster.

"can you do it again?" I ask him, turning to face him. I close the fridge and set the coke on the counter. I hug my body against his, putting my chin by his neck, and starting to give him quick, breathy pecks.

His breath halters as he brings his hands around to my back. His other hands travels to my butt, which he caresses with his fingers before putting his hand into my jean pocket. His other hand traces around my back and spine, and my kisses become sloppier as I begin to lose myself in the warm waves that possess my whole body.

I start to suck on his neck, the red spot starting to grow darker. I've pushed him against the kitchen wall now, and I feel his lips against my left ear, and his quivering breaths.

Our waists push against each other, and I feel his erection against my own. I put my hands on his waist, I can feel his toned body and abs through his thin t-shirt. I slide my hands underneath the shirt and run my hands across his skin slowly.

He uses his left hand to squeeze my ass, making me jump and giggle a bit.

"oh, do you like that..." He half asked, half teased.

"yes, I did-" I say, kind of embarrassed.

"whats my name?"

"Dallas?" I respond confused.

"I want you to say it louder-"

"ok then." I gently tug his arm to the kitchen doorway. He understand what I want, and leads me to the bedroom. He guides my back to lay flat on the bed, and we resume out kissing and touching from earlier.

I tug on his shirt and worship his muscles from beneath him. He takes the opportunity to take off his shirt, making me hot really fast.

I decide to lean up to begin making my way down his chest with kisses. He leans over to the pillow so I can crawl over him and begin to suck around his nipples. I notice this causes him to jolt slightly.

"I-Is this alright?"

"Don't stop-"

I listen and put my mouth over his nipple and caress the pink skin with my tongue. He jolts again, and I see his eyes roll up for a second. Just as quickly as I give him pleasure, I take it away and return to tracing down the middle of his chest with my tongue. His chest heaves more the further I go down. I savor the sweat starting to form on his skin.

When I reach his the button of his jeans, I look to his eyes for approval. He only nods vigorously while letting a shaking breath escape his lips.

I practically rip them open and feel his boxers with my hand. "god he's big."

"t-thank you." He says smiling with a blush. Shit! I really said that out loud. I pull it out of its prison and begin to layer it in saliva. He twitches on my tongue, before I put it in my mouth fully. I bob my head, and all he can do is look into my wide eyes as they stare into his own.

"P-pone... s-slow down-" I listen, and remove my mouth from it. It was great to please him, but I wanted some too.

"Dally, I'm ready... to go all the way, y'know..?"

He sits up, and looks into my eyes.

"You're sure? I don't have a condom-"

"I got some."

"how did-?"

"long story."

I reach into my pocket and hand him the squares, watching him as he leans off the bed to slip it on. After that, he reaches to the bedside table and pulls out the bottle of lube.

"Ok, babe, go ahead and lay down for me..." I lay down on my back, as he rubs the lube on himself.

He gently pushed his thumbs into my sides, rubbing gently before sliding my pants off with my boxers. My own erection pops out, and he giggles a little.

"that excited, huh?"

I nod vigorously, like he had done earlier.

He takes some of the lube on his fingers, using his middle and ring fingers to gently rub the slick gel into me, widening the path for himself.

I grasp at the sheets of the bed and my head falls back onto the pillow. The gentle sting and wonderful feeling of his fingers inside me made me let out little cries.

"I know, I know, Ponybaby. Dally'll make it all better." He held my hand in his free and and bent down to kiss me. It really did make me feel better. After working his fingers a little longer, he took them out. I felt so ready.

"im gonna go slow, okay? Tell me if something's up."

He holds my waist up with both hands, and finally put the tip in. The lube helps it slide in easily, and he slowly pushes more of his length in.

"a-ahhg..." I stutter. The slight pain makes me wince and tears form in my eye.

"ohhh, im sorry sweetie.... Just hold onto my hand, Ill make it all better-" I grab on, and his firm grip calms my breathing. He's now fully inside me, sitting there and letting me feel his twitching.

"are you ok, I-I don't want to hurt you-" he pants.

"yes, Dally, thank you so much..." He was so gentle and scared for me. I love him so much right now.

He begins to slide out, and before the tip can pop out, he slides back in faster. This makes a little pocket of air escape me.

"Oh!" I say in embarrassment.

"oh, thats natural, Pony." he giggles, the sweat starting to dribble down his forehead.

He continues his pumping, and even starts to stroke my length. I feel my eyes start to roll behind my eyelids, the warm waves of orgasmic pleasure surging to my brain.

He goes deeper with each pump, until I feel something get hit inside me, making me shiver in place. It sends my head in circles and my tongue to slip slightly from my mouth.

"tell me how much you like it.." Dally pants after noticing my face.

"i l-love it so much, I love you I love you- oh my god, Dally-" and he touches the spot again.

"Oh-h, ponyboy.... you're such a pretty boy..." He lifts his body up to see himself fuck me. I put my hands above my head. He caresses my chest and takes in my features.

"soo, so pretty-"

""D-Dallass- d-don't stop, please, please..." I plead. He listens and I put my hands on his lower waist, guiding his hips to me as the pleasure builds. He continues stroking me through it all. I'm close, I know it.

"a-are you close, my love? Ill only go if you do..."

"y-yes don't stop going, im s-so close... dallas- dallas... D-Dallas!!" I yell into the room as my head falls onto the pillow with a thud, and my cum falls over my chest and Dally's. He's going faster than ever before, his eyes growing wide, before they slam closed and the vein in his temple pops out.

"a-ahhghh..." he whines as his sweaty body collides with mine. He breathes heavily onto me, his hair all messy with sweat drops on the ends.

"i-i l-love you so much....so much, Dal, i l-love you so much-" I choke out, controlling my own panting.

"I l-love you too, Ponybaby, so, so much.." he brushes my hair from my forehead, looking into my watery wide eyes.

"I gotta s-say... you're real pretty underneath me." he laughs.

"and you're real sexy on top of me...."

He sets his head on my chest, sighing as his heartbeat starts to slow.

"Im sorry we finished so fast, Pone."

"Oh its alright! Dal..."

"yea, Pony?"

"you're still inside me."

"Oh! sorry-" I giggle at the red flush that overtakes his cheeks.

He slides out and grabs a towel from the floor, cleaning off my chest.

"Dally... thank you for my real first time. I love you."

"I love you too, crybaby."

*end of smut*

•••

{3257 words} A little racy, I know! I hope you enjoyed, Im not used to writing like this, but I think its important to their characters. Also I felt like it! Love, Matty. Stay gold-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 23
" Stupidity" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙙 a 16 year old girl who faces many challenges of her own such as her manipulative parents, shes known at her school for he...
12.8K 294 10
Dallas Winston hates feelings. Why tell someone your feelings when you can just avoid them, right? He doesn't admit it, not even to himself, but new...
97.3K 1.4K 38
"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑" 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙈𝘽 -𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a shy greaser falls ...
12.7K 380 34
Dallas Winston became distant towards the gang after Johnny died. He hadn't talked to them in months, and It's gonna take a lot for him to break out...