Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

De emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... Mais

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Trial and Error
Giving In
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
"Surrender"
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Hidden Secrets
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Security
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions

The Sceptre

73 4 1
De emiliavs

-Your POV-
We teleported inside Tony's tower as once we stepped foot inside, a wall of lasers split Loki and me apart. I realised the lasers made a wall all around Loki and me, creating a cell for both of us.

I scoffed as I saw Tony Stark enter the room as well as Steve Rogers and Clint.

"I thought I said no cells?!" Clint said a bit aggravated.

"Hey, just trying to take precautions," Tony said a bit offended.

"Let us out now!" I said in a low voice. "Unless you want me to destroy this entire tower."

"I'm sure you can magnet girl. However, where would you run off to afterwards? Don't you need somewhere to stay? You can't keep running from S.H.I.E.L.D forever. They will eventually find you," Tony lectured.

"I wouldn't agitate her further," Loki advised, smirking some.

Tony stopped as I calmed down.

"What do you want?" I asked, suspicious of Tony's intentions with Loki and me.

"I want to run some tests on Loki and you real quick. Nothing scary. Just maybe a brain scan and check your eye colours."

He wants to make sure we aren't brainwashed.

I rolled my eyes, saying, "We aren't brainwashed dumbass."

"You were though—according to Clint and Steve," Tony corrected.

I glanced at Clint and Steve as Steve avoided eye contact with me while Clint just shrugged.

I huffed as I complied with all the tests being ran on Loki and me.

However, part of me was afraid of these tests. One test consisted of me laying down on a patient bed, causing me to freak out. I began hyperventilating as Clint noticed as well as Loki.

"Breathe in and out dear. Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you."

I sighed in relief hearing Loki's words as Clint spoke up.

"Don't sweat it kid. It's just a simple scan of your brain."

I nodded my head in understanding. Laying on the bed, multiple thoughts ran through my mind.

Memories of threats from Thanos flashed through my mind as fear engulfed me. I became afraid, wondering if we truly ever escaped from the Mad Titan.

-Loki's POV-
I sensed Lorna become uneasy inside the machine that was scanning her brain. I so desperately wanted to reach out to her. However, I knew I couldn't interfere with the tests being run. Wouldn't want Thor's comrades to think I have something to hide.

I hoped that whatever was bothering Lorna would pass over. Thankfully, the test ended within a few minutes.

Lorna looked shaken up as I frowned.

Just what exactly is running through your pretty little head?

Clint seemed to notice Lorna's uneasiness as he asked everyone to give Lorna and I some space in a small room that was of course, high in security.

Right when everyone left, Lorna immediately walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug. She pressed her forehead against my chest.

Has she gotten taller?

I disregarded that thought when I heard her shaky breaths.

"Want to talk about what's on your mind dear?" I asked while stroking her dark green locks.

Lorna inhaled sharply, moving her head in a motion that told me no. I accepted her reply, understanding that some things were not going to be discussed right in the moment. I'll give her time and if she is ever ready to talk, I'll be all ears.

I planted a kiss on the top of her head while leaning down some.

"Want me to calm you down?" I whispered near her ear.

She nodded her head while hugging me tighter than before. Chuckling, I placed a hand on top of her forehead while my other hand rested on her back, drawing small circles on her back to help calm her.

I used my seidr to make calming thoughts rush through her mind. Lorna relaxed at my physical touch and touch of magic. Soon enough, her breathing slowed down back to normal as she pulled back from me.

"We should go see the results now," I said softly while rubbing Lorna's back still.

Lorna nodded her head as we both left the room to see everyone else sitting around a table. There was a screen showing our test results as Tony appeared stumped.

"Eye colour seems different than before but in a normal kind of way," Tony muttered.

Clint explained how Lorna's eye colour is originally brown. No one but Lorna and Thor knew of Loki's original eye colour. However, everyone knew it couldn't be the weird blue colour it was during the Battle of New York.

"Brain scans don't show any weird signs either."

-Third Person POV-
Suddenly, everything around everyone became dark with lightening strikes appearing. Punches and kicks were heard as everyone fell to the ground one by one. Lightning strikes appeared as someone was moving fast around the room, knocking everyone down. A flash of light emerged as before everyone, Mae Mae and Thor made themselves known. Everyone was on the ground except for Loki, Lorna, Thor, and Mae Mae.

"How did you get away from all the S.H.I.E.L.D guards?" Tony questioned while being puzzled how they got through that many armed guards.

"I handled them," Mae Mae said calmly.

"Who's this?" Tony asked Thor while standing up.

"A good combative soldier," Thor answered.

"From where?" Natasha asked, a bit annoyed she let her guard down.

"Nóatún."

"Another realm?"

Thor hummed yes while everyone nodded in understanding. Tony decided to ask the question everyone else was thinking.

"So what's her powers?"

Thor explained she had the powers to summon and control shadows and light. Mae Mae stood tall as she knew she was stronger than most. She wasn't a brag about it though, she just knew her worth.

Everyone was a little pissed off that they were caught off guard however, everyone feared what else Mae Mae was capable of. Therefore, no one uttered a word.

"Any word on Loki's sceptre's location?" Thor asked, shifting everyone's current thoughts.

"Not quite," Tony answered. "We have sources and news that it's somewhere in Sokovia. Not sure where exactly yet," Tony shrugged.

Everyone huffed as did Lorna. Loki noticed Lorna was tense from memories of the Battle of New York and being mind controlled. Loki made note to help Lorna relax later.

Loki and Lorna as well as Mae Mae followed the Avengers to a room with a giant table. There, everyone took a seat to sit down and discuss everything they had so far about the sceptre's whereabouts.

"You think Hydra may be in possession of Loki's sceptre?" Lorna questioned, feeling uneasy.

Lorna was anxious while rapidly bouncing her leg under the table. Loki noticed this as he gently placed his hand on Lorna's knee, rubbing her knee to help soothe her anxiety. Lorna calmed down some as her leg bounced at a slower pace, but the usual anxiety of being back in New York and hearing about Hydra was still there.

"We have sources saying there's a base of Hydra in Sokovia. It's said they have been doing experiments on volunteers with the sceptre's powers," Tony explained.

"What are they trying to accomplish?" Lorna asked.

"Enhancing humans supposedly. Probably making them into weapons for war."

Lorna bit her lip as that sounded dangerous if the sceptre's powers enhanced the volunteer. Lorna couldn't imagine how strong it would make a mutant who already had abilities, enhancing them as the sceptre did to her in the Battle of New York.

After the meeting, Tony was asking Loki and Lorna if they were to prefer having separate rooms or to share a room. Loki said they could share a room since that's what they have been doing for the past few weeks. All the Avengers noticed Loki and Lorna's closeness being more than it was originally when they were in the Battle of New York. They assumed something must have happened to change this while they were in Asgard. Or maybe those feelings were always there, just pushed away because it was the wrong place and time.

Loki and Lorna walked into the room they would be staying in as there was a couch with chairs inside. Lorna admired the modern-looking room while Loki just looked unfazed.

Tony told them they can order whatever food they want or cook whatever they want whenever they are hungry. With that said, Tony left Lorna and Loki alone in their new room.

Lorna plopped herself on the bed as she sighed.

"Something wrong?" Loki asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Lorna turned over on her side as the memories of Thanos plagued her mind. She shivered at those thoughts as Loki placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Lorna, you alright?"

Lorna shook her head no as she hugged herself in fetal position. Loki sighed while wrapping Lorna close to his chest.

"Ready to talk about it yet?"

Lorna held her breath as she thought about whether or not to reveal what was truly bothering her. She closed her eyes in defeat before speaking up.

"Do you ever wonder if we ever truly escaped from Thanos?"

Loki frowned at her words as his heart began pounding.

Fear.

Loki sucked in a quick breath as he held it in his lungs. Before releasing the air from inside his lungs, Loki relaxed.

"We shouldn't worry about our past mistakes," Loki reassured. "Whatever happens now is up for the future to decide. We must take what life gives us now and enjoy each other to the fullest."

Lorna smiled softly at Loki's words as she grabbed Loki's face, pulling him down towards her as she connected her lips with his. Loki chuckled into the kiss while pulling Lorna closer to him.

However, something was troubling Loki's mind. He wondered if he was good enough for Lorna. He worried due to other men being better than him, being able to treat Lorna the best of the best.

"Hey love?" Loki asked.

Lorna hummed while placing a kiss on Loki's nose.

Loki smiled sheepishly as he got enough courage to ask Lorna what's been troubling him.

"How come you chose me? To be your lover," Loki questioned.

Lorna paused while thinking. She hummed to herself before smiling.

"Because you're you. You've always been here for me. You saved me in times I was in the dark, too far for redemption. You've showed me there's something worth living for."

Loki smiled before hugging Lorna against his chest. He sighed in relief while nuzzling his face into Lorna's neck. He inhaled Lorna's scent while smiling. He was glad he met Lorna despite going through hell with her in Thanos' ship. He would go through it all again just to fall in love with her another time.

-Loki's POV-
I woke up to sense Lorna not in the bed with me. It was morning with the rays of light from the sun peering through the window's curtains. I stretched my upper torso and arms before stepping out of bed. I heard metal clanging as I followed the sound. I smelled food while walking closer to the sounds.

There I saw Lorna cooking on the stove. She was stirring something in a pan. I smiled as I walked up behind her. I gently wrapped my arms around Lorna's waist while nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.

"Good morning love," I mumbled in my morning voice.

Lorna blushed as her cheeks and ears were red. I chuckled deeply at this while placing a peck on her cheek. Lorna smiled at my gestures as she paused what she was doing to turn and place a kiss on my jawline.

"Need any help?" I asked, rolling up the sleeves of my long sleeved shirt.

"Can you stir the batter for the biscuits and place them on the baking sheet so I can put them into the oven?" Lorna asked politely.

I nodded my head while stirring the batter with a whisk. Once I was done mixing the batter, I began placing some batter in small portions onto the baking sheet. Lorna finished cooking on the stove as she turned it off, placing the pan off the stove eye that was previously on. While waiting for the food to finish baking, Lorna began placing the eggs she made onto some plates.

"You made some for everyone?" I asked out loud, shocked Lorna thought of everyone else as well as us.

Lorna hummed yes while placing the plates down onto the large table. She placed utensils out for everyone as well as napkins.

Right one cue, everyone stumbled into the kitchen at the smell of food. Lorna smiled sheepishly when everyone's eyes lit up at the food cooked for them. Everyone greeted Lorna and me while getting their own glasses of something to drink and settling down at their preferred spots at the table.

The biscuits finished once everyone sat down as Lorna used her abilities to get the hot metal baking sheet out of the oven. She let the biscuits cool off when she began placing them down on everyone's plates. Natasha and Mae Mae smiled at Lorna, telling her thank you as well as Steve and Clint. Tony and Thor took notice of this and decided to thank Lorna as well. I sat down with Lorna as we all began eating.

~

We all sat in a giant meeting room with a screen before us. Bruce returned and was there conversing with everyone, caught up on Lorna's and my situation.

"So what happened to S.H.I.E.L.D while we were away?" Lorna asked.

"S.H.I.E.L.D basically fell apart. Some members are still active, but most disbanded. We recruited a few guards to surround the area where you guys were. Other than that, it was revealed Hydra's had spies in S.H.I.E.L.D for years, giving information to Hydra about S.H.I.E.L.D," Steve explained.

"So what about Matthew, Elliot, and Reid?"

Clint stated that they were off doing their own thing, but they said they would come visit once they knew our whereabouts when we returned to Earth.

Lorna nodded her head as she muttered she needs to contact them.

"What about my sceptre?" I asked, leaning back in the chair I was sitting in.

"This is the supposed whereabouts for the Hydra base harbouring your sceptre," Tony explained.

We all listened intently while coming up with plans on when to retrieve the sceptre.

"Everyone except for Tony, Loki, and Lorna will head for outside of the facility, defeating any Hydra guards and soldiers. Watch out for enhanced beings and try not to engage with them if encountered. Tony, you will head straight for the base, breaking in to find the sceptre. Loki and Lorna, you will sneak in while everyone is distracted with Tony to retrieve the sceptre," Steve stated. "Any questions?"

Lorna raised her hand, asking, "Why trust Loki and me to retrieve the sceptre alone given the destruction we caused last time we weld the sceptre?"

Tony said that they had no reason to believe we were threats now. Especially after they heard of the punishments we both endured while being prisoners on our own planets. Lorna began explaining Hydra's fighting methods to everyone since she single handedly dealed with them. 

-Third Person POV-
In a Hydra Base in Sokovia sat two siblings in separate rooms. One was a male, his name was Pietro Maximoff. He was moving around the room at an inhumane speed. In the other room sat a female, her name was Wanda Maximoff. Wanda was using her enhanced abilities to mess with an object using telekinetic powers.

Meanwhile, the Avengers, Loki, Lorna, and Mae Mae were preparing to go to Sokovia. Lorna was nervous as she bit the inside of her cheek on their way to Sokovia. Lorna kept having flashbacks of when she was about to give into Hydra, just to make the pain stop. Lorna's mind was flooding with negative thoughts as she leaned back and sighed while closing her eyes to concentrate on steadying her breaths. Loki knew how nervous Lorna must be when he decided to give her reassuring words.

"Don't worry, they may have put you through hell but now it's your turn to rain hell on them," Loki said while smirking.

Lorna's frown quickly turned into a smirk as it seems Lorna's whole personality shifted from nervous and shy to prideful. Lorna held her head high as she helped defeat Hydra once, she can certainly do it again.

Bruce was mentally preparing himself to become the Hulk. Natasha kept comforting him with Loki and Lorna noticing how she was clearly fond of Bruce.

Mae Mae had her arms crossed while thinking. She smiled to herself as she could go all out on fighting. While humans were weaker than her in her perspective, they could certainly hold their ground. Mae Mae knew the humans wouldn't give her a long fight, but they certainly would give her a good time fighting.

At the Sokovia Hydra Base, an announcement was made.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack! We are under attack!"

The Avengers and Mae Mae were on the ground in a forest near the Hydra Base as they were fighting Hydra soldiers. Tony was flying in his suit above the forest. However, before Tony could get to the Hydra Base, he hit a force field.

"Shit!" Tony spat.

Everyone heard Tony through their transmitters.

"Language!" Steve shouted back. "JARVIS what's the news upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last," Thor transmitted to the team.

Natasha knocked out some soldiers as she muttered, "'At long last' is lasting a little long boys."

As some soldiers shot at Clint, Clint added, "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony interrupted, "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language?'"

Steve sighed. "I know." Steve threw his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck. "It just slipped out."

Inside the Hydra Research Base in Sokovia, Eastern Europe, Strucker asked, "Who gave the order to attack?"

A random soldier answered, "Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers."

Another soldier added, "They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked."

Strucker looked to Dr. List, saying, "They have to be after the sceptre." Strucker turned to the soldiers. "Can we hold them?"

One soldier panicked, saying, "They're the Avengers!"

Strucker ordered, "Deploy the rest of the tanks."

"Yes, sir."

Strucker also added, "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks." Strucker said to Dr. List, "Everything we've accomplished...But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

Dr. List replied, "Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins."

Strucker argued, "It's too soon."

Dr. List snapped back, "It's what they signed up for."

"My men can hold them."

Back to the Avengers and Mae Mae, Tony flew to the Hydra base to break in.

"Sir, the city is taking fire."

Tony sighed. "Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion."

The Iron Legion flew in to the civilians in Sokovia, saying, "This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help."

The civilians chanted, "Avengers go home," as a man threw a bottle of something corrosive at the Iron Legion. It hit one of the bots in the head.

"We are here to help."

Back at the Hydra base, Strucker spoke to his soldiers.

"We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!"

The soldiers chanted back, "No surrender!"

Strucker muttered quietly to Dr. List, "I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been-"

Dr. List interrupted, "The twins."

Strucker rolled his eyes. "They are not ready to take on-"

Dr. List restated what he meant, "No, no. I mean..." he pointed to where Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were standing, but they are now gone, "...the twins."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

986K 29K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
103K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
2.6K 75 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
10.4K 496 14
I took his hands in mine frantically, causing his eyes to meet mine. "Then hand over the Tesseract and come home, Loki. Please." "I can't." H...