Archons of the Elite

By Anomaly8187

Waking together on a bus the archons of anemo, geo and electro find themselves in a world not of their own. W... More

Character summary
A new World
The bus
Please be a dream!
Bards can be troublesome
The aftermath
An archons ambition
Revelations
Tears of a bard
S.S- Games night
Vol.2: Prologue
Vol.2: Reuniting with a stranger
Vol.2: A scene forged in anguish
Vol.2: Consequences
Vol.2: S.S Voices
Vol.2: Forging bonds
Vol.2: Shattered Pride
Vol.2: Broken memories
S.S Too much to drink
Vol.2: "I Focalors~"
Vol.3: Prologue
Vol.3: Befriending your insanity
Vol.3: The Sperenza
Vol.3: The calm before the storm
Vol.3: Significant scenery
Vol.3: False rewards
Vol.3: The meaning of freedom
Vol.3: The perfect counter
Vol.3: A gyaru's rollercoaster of emotions
S.S: To challenge lightning itself
Vol.3: The friend you barely know
Vol.3: As the pieces fell into place
S.S: Friends and Foes
Vol.4: To challenge the gods
Vol.4: The game begins

S.S Gamers

599 18 2
By Anomaly8187

Ei POV

I dropped to the floor with a wince as my fist collided with the surprisingly durable wall, the death message having shown up for what had to be the twentieth time now.

The silver haired girl gently stroking my hair as I glared at the screen, her kindness only halted by the small giggles coming from her.

"What!?" I pleaded turning to her, desperate to know why this girl was laughing at my suffering.

"You're one of the most physically capable in our year, you're cunning and you're now above average at academics..."

"Yeah? And how's that relevant to this!?"

"Because this is only the third boss!? And the first two let you win if you do terribly." She cried out while laughing at my performance, the normally angelic girl giggling sadistically.

Why are the cute ones always so mean!

"So? I've only started playing games recently! And I'm really good at the fighting ones!"

The words caused her to smirk, my stomach lurching as I prepared for her relentless teasing.

"Venti beat this game with a shared health bar among four other people!" She cried out while giggling, hugging me as she laughed, my mind swirling with a mix between anger and embarrassment.

I turned to the screen and grabbed the mouse from where I'd left it hanging.

I wasn't gonna let that bard beat me.

"Honestly you're so competitive towards your brother." She giggled cutely, causing me to pause when I remembered how that bard had actually gone around saying that, only for me to barely save it, telling people that he only meant it like a sibling rivalry.

I'm so glad he has a reputation or else that could have been so awkward...

I turned in confusion however as I heard a knock on the door, causing me to get up and stretch before walking over, opening it to reveal Ichinose, her casual clothes slightly off putting when I was so used to her in uniform, though most confusing was the heavy blush on her face.

Honami POV

I knocked awkwardly, I usually wasn't this strange about meeting up with someone but Ei hadn't been responding, however when the tall girl opened the door, clad in her pyjamas with Shiina stood leaning against her, also in sleepwear it occured that I may have made a mistake.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt y-you two!" I shouted, blushing awkwardly only for Ei to sigh and drag me in.

"Don't overthink it, me and Shiina aren't like that."

D-does that mean?

I blushed deeper before finally settling down and thinking properly. Albiet slightly interrupted by the incessant voice in my mind.

~Aww, Ei's got herself a little hobby, how cute~ the words causing me to notice the screen behind her, a game playing in the background.

"So? How come you're here?" Her words slipping softly into my ears and snapping me back to reality.

"Hm? O-oh yeah! I wanted to ask if you were free to hang out!" I said cheerfully, intentionally ommiting that it was, in fact, the sly voice in my head who'd been so eager to see the purple haired girl.

Why she was so desperate was beyond me, knowing her she probably wanted to tease her but well...

"Hmm... I don't see why not, do you just want me or should Shiina come with us?" I considered for a moment before shrugging slightly.

"I don't see why the three of us can't hang out!" The small girl sighing in relief slightly, I was fairly sure she wasn't that socially awkward but anyone would probably rather not be excluded...

"...ami? Honami?" I faintly registered the sounds before jumping slightly in embarrassement.

"E-eh!? Yeah- me? I mean sure!" The purple haired girl looking at me in confusion as Shiina died of laughter in the corner.

I'd never seen her so cheerful around people, Ei must have had a good influence on her.

"I asked if you wanted to go out or hang out here?" She said with a baffled look, her head tilted and her hair flowing softly over her chest, beautifully outlining her-

~aww, has Ichinose-chan got a little crush~

S-shut up lady!?

"U-um, here will be fine!" I responded nervously, a deep blush spreading over my features. With the girl simply nodding and walking into the room, sitting back on her chair and swiveling it to face towards me and Shiina.

The latter stretched cutely and turned towards me. "So? What did you wanna talk about?" Her curious glance making me realise I didn't really have a plan.

It should be fine though, I talk to people all the time!

I grinned as I was filled with confidence, fully prepared to begin.

This however, quickly fell through when I spoke.

"W-well... how about we play a game or... something..." I muttered softly.

Ei tilted her head slightly, interest clearly radiating from her gaze, with Shiina quickly adding on.

"We could play truth or dare!"

The idea was shut down by Ei herself however, who glanced between us before speaking.

"I'd prefer if we didn't, I hope you understand."

A sigh of relief slipping from between my lips as she spoke.

~aww, scared they'll find out your little secret~

N-no!?

Maybe...

"Well how about a video game then?" She continued, with Shiina rolling her eyes at the girl. Apparently this was something she suggested alot.

"Sure, that sounds great!" My words causing Shiina to chuckle slightly.

"Wait what is it?" I said nervously, the small girls sadistic laugh making me glance awkwardly between them.

"Can you even play any video games?" She asked gently as Ei smirked slightly.

"Umm... not really?" I responded as the small girl began to grin.

"Good luck against Ei then."

I turned to the tall girl in confusion.

"Wait why? Won't you go easy on me?"

Ei did not in fact go easy on me, like, at all.

I hung my head as her character threw mine off the edge for almost the fifteenth time, before I sat up and tried again, gripping the controller confidently.

~Masochistic much?~

E-eh!? The words in my head caused me to get killed. Again.

~Or is it just for Ei?~

Stop it! I... I don't even swing that way!?

The words however sounded unconvincing in my own head.

I turned and glanced towards the girl, passion in her gaze as Shiina put up a fight, having claimed multiple kills against the currently dominating player.

I blushed as she breathed in, her soft lips dragging the air into her warm mouth before she let it slip out again, whistling quietly past her soft flesh.

I shook my head slightly, words whispering in my ears. For once they were my own however.

"It's fine... there's nothing wrong with a little admiring..."

The two others luckily missed what I said however, as Shiina forced Ei to her death.

Finally however the countdown started, with the game finishing soon after, a sigh of relief being breathed as Ei celebrated her victory with a grin.

I leant back with a wide smile however, the warmth in my chest growing as I looked at the girl before me.

I glanced away nervously however, before speaking up slightly.

"I've probably gotta head off, I'll see you soon okay!"

"Bye Ichinose!"

"Goodbye Ichinose."

The cheerful wave and gentle nod being my last sights of them before I stepped out, a faint chuckling resounding within my head as I walked.

_______________________________________

Hey, I'm really sorry it's been taking me so long to update but honestly I've just been distracted. I still promise I won't drop the fic but I can't guarantee I'll have a constant schedule.

Either way I wanted to put this out before vol.3's prologue, and give you some wholesome stuff.

Also Ei, Shiina and Ichinose were playing 'super smash bros', with Ei as greninja, Shiina as Ridley because I thought it'd be ironic, and Ichinose was Yoshi.

I'll see you all in the next chapter and hopefully it'll be sooner than this one was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 773 8
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
26.1K 683 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...
16.2K 327 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
293K 3.6K 16
What happen when Cote react to their characters profile? This include fandom and wiki to make an accurate profile. This is set after volume 3 and wil...