Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 16- Naughty!

35.6K 1.3K 65
By Duranb0lt

(Hubby Above-^ And, don't play the song yet unless I tell you! x3)

Chapter 16- Naughty!

George's POV

"I'll miss you!" Alexander whispers but loud enough for me to hear as he hugs drew.

Just so you know, today is the day that Drew flies back to Europe. Me, Alexander and Thomas (since he begged to come with us) are here on the airport to watch Drew take hs flight.

"I know, I'll miss myself too." Drew grins and I bit my lip to prevent a chuckle from escaping. Damn, this man is funny.

"Jerk!" Alexander pulls away from the hug and pushes Drew playfully and Drew chuckles in reply. Well, Drew is a bit taller than Alexander but still as slender as him.

I look over to Thomas by my side only to see him looking a Drew as if was he was going to be gone forever. Speaking about Thomas, he would never tell me what happened with their lunch date. But I can guess good things happened from the way he wore a big smile when he saw me the next day.

Drew walks over to Thomas by side and I walked over beside Alexander knowing they'll need some 'alone time'. Drew whispers something to Thomas but to my surprise, Drew suddenly stomps on Thomas foot making him jump in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!" Thomas whines and I chuckled knowing how only Drew can do this to him. I look over to Alexander by my side and he was raising a brow at me. I leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek and wrap my hand on his waist before looking back at the complicated couple infront of us.

"That's for upgrading my flight into first class!" Drew snarls and Thomas instantly sends a glare towards me. I shrug in apology since he told me to keep it a secret. Well, I told Alexander about it then Wifey spoke it to Drew. So typically it wasn't my fault.

"You should be-" Thomas started talking but he was cut off when Drew suddenly raised both of his hands and put it on both sides of Thomas' head before pulling him down for a long kiss. A grin escapes me as I watch how Thomas' face changed from shocked into flushed. Alexander was laughing by my side and I leaned down to kiss him on the head.

"And that's for making my stay here memorable." Drew says as they pull back but Thomas didn't waste any second and leaned down to kiss him again.

"HEY ENOUGH SMOOCHING! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT!" Alexander shouts and we both chuckle when the both of them pulls back with a flushed face. Well, Drew's pale complexion made him look like a ripe tomato.

Drew gave Thomas one look and then hurriedly proceeded towards the boarding area.

"Call me when you arrive!" Thomas shouts and Drew turns back before giving him a thumbs up.

Thomas and Alexander waved at him before he finally disappeared.

"So, you and Drew huh?" Alexander started talking when Thomas approached us.

"Yep. I'll be going to Europe to find him since he wouldn't give me his address." Thomas pouted and I laughed when he lookes like a baby.

"Maybe that was the point for not giving his address. So you wouldn't find hi-"

"I'll waste all my money just to find him." Thomas suddenly blurts out and I laughed even more.

"He got you hooked on his tiny finger dude!" They both look back at me and Thomas was glaring at me. I raised both of my hands in defeat and smiled softly.

"Kidding." I scratched the back of my neck and saw Alexander rolls his eyes.Soon, I was with Alexander in a comfortable silence while on the car towards McKinley inns and Thomas said he'd go home. The airport was a bit far so it's gonna a long ride back to McKinley Inns.

"My Mom said she wants to see you again." Alexander's head snaps towards me with wide eyes.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow and I remembered how my mom was literally squealing this over the phone this morning.

"Yep. She was really excited." A soft smile forms on Alexander's face and I got confused why.

"Your mom and dad are funny. They kept telling me to let you 'tap my ass'. Their words, not mine." I placed a hand on my forehead and grumbled under my breath.

"Oh course they would. They're crazy. Seriously." Alexander chuckles before nodding in reply.

"I miss Drew already. His stay was too short." He leans his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. I kissed his head and smiled as I remembered how Drew and I first met.

"Drew is really...unique. The fact that Thomas fell for him makes him special." Alexander eyes snap open before he closes it again.

"What do you mean? Thomas never fell for anyone?" I took a second to think and try to remember anyone Thomas dated officially and no one comes to mind.

"No. Thomas did fucked most gay men on New York. But I've never saw or heard him falling for someone." This time, Alexander sits back and looks over to me with wide eyes.

"I should warn Drew then!" I shook my head at Alexander and he raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"Nah. From where I see it, he's head-over-heels for Drew. He's inlove with him." Yep. Thomas is inlove. I know it.

"Why do you say so? " I pulled Alexander's hand and landed a soft kiss on it before looking up at him.

"Because he wore the same look I had when I fell inlove with you." Alexander's face instantly turns into red and I leaned forwards to kiss him on the lips. He wraps arms on my neck as I pulled him even closer. But before I could even deepen the kiss, the song from the radio changes and the sound of snapping of the fingers fills the air. Alexander pulls back making me groan in frustration.

"Oh my, this is my song! Turn the volume up Adam!" He shouts and Adam from the front seat reaches over and turns the volume up. A woman starts to sing and Alexander sings along.

(NOTE: Play the song above aka Boss by Fith Harmony! This song has been dominating my playlist. :D )

Everyday is pay day

Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae

You're talking to a lady

I want a Kanye-ye not a Ray J

So that's a no no

I'm a Maybach and you's a Volvo

This convo beat like Dre

I already know whatchu tryna say

I raise my eyebrow both in confusion and amusement as he looks over to me and sings like he's ranting on me. He looks funny though.

You say that you a baller

And I see you tryna holla

But that ain't how I was brought up

Next

Working for my money

'Cause that's what my momma taught me

So yo ass betta show me some respect

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Soon he was straddling my lap and singing at the same time. I smirked as I sat back and watched the show.

C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T

That's me, I'm confident

Don't want yo complimments

Use common sense

I'm on my Michelle Obama

Shhhh Shut your mouth

He raises his hand and lays a finger on my mouth on the 'Shhh' part. I couldn't even understand the song and the way he was so sassy while singing makes my dick reach towards the ass above it.

Boy I think you know who run this house

I ain't thirsty for no bae cuz I already know watchu tryna say

You say that you a baller

And I see you tryna holla

But that ain't how I was brought up

Next

Working for my money

'Cause that's what my momma taught me

So yo ass betta show me some respect

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

I pledge allegiance to my independent girls in here

Ooh Baby

So if you're with us, come on let me hear you say

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

He was hopping softly from the beat and I was biting my lip. It wasn't a sexy dance or a strip-tease but it was hot.

You say that you a baller

And I see you tryna holla

But that ain't how I was brought up

Next

Working for my money

'Cause that's what my momma taught me

So yo ass betta show me some respect

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

Boss Michelle Obama

Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollas

When the song ends, my dick was hard as fuck and Alexander was blushing so hard. It looks like he just realized what he just did. I leaned over and gave him the kiss I was longing to give.

"Naughty." I whisper against his lips and he quickly moves back to his seat while looking away. "Wifey, what's wrong?" I asked him and moved closer to his side.

"N..nothing. Just embarassed. I c..can't believe I just did that!" He rambles quickly and I chuckled and gave a peck on his cheek.

"It wasn't a sexy dance so you don't need to embarassed. But you did give me a hard-on." His cheeks goes red again and I moved over to my side. I looked over him and saw a tent on his slacks too.

"I guess I'm not the only one having a boner." I smirk and he quickly covers his crotch with his hands. I chuckle and looked over the window as Taylor Swift's voice fills the car and defeats the silence.

The day went on and it was almost time to leave and pick up Alexander. Like seriously, I was getting eaten by all the fucking paperwork here. But I do take a break and call Wifey. All these real-estate shit are making my mind spin sometimes.

Suddenly there was a knock by he door and I looked up only to see Alexander walking in.

I instantly stood to meet him. Did something happen? Why is he here? He was not walking straight like he was drunk or something.

"Wifey? Is something wrong?" I ask worriedly as I walk over and place my hands by his hips. He couldn't even stand straight and I did my best to support him.

"I c..can't. Not anymore." My eyes eyebrows furrow and before I could even breathe, I felt a hand on the back of my head pulling me down. Then my lips landed on Alexander's hot lips.

"I can't wait anymore. M..make love to me, George. I want you.N..ow." I noticed that his breathing was uneven and his face was flushed. I put my hand on his forehead and he was burning. Was he...drugged?

"Wifey, you're not well! Did you eat or drink something?" I tried shaking him and he was blinking softly. Like he was high and horny at the same time.

"F..fuck me G..george." I bit my lip and I couldn't stop my dick from hardening. He leans towards me.

"S..suck my dick. Fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck m..me I w..want your big f..fat dick." Shit shit shit, I can't think straight.

Oh, help me God.

NOTE:

Ooh la la. Next chapter is gonna fun. I think. LOL.

It might look funny but something shitty is behind all this. *wink*

Soooo, what do you think is wrong with Wifey? O.O

Comment it below! Mwah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 185 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...
985 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...
6.9K 369 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...