Wrong To Be His Alpha || Tk 𐤀

By taekookv_ff

▪️Cover by : Taehyungwbk on Pinterest ▪️Alpha x Alpha Fanfiction ▪️ Taekook Fanfiction ▪️Heavy angst with H... More

▪️ CHAPTER 1 ▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 2▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 3▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 4▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 5▪️
▫️ CHAPTER 6▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 7▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 8▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 9▫️
🔹 CHAPTER 11🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 12🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 13🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 14🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 15🔹
🔻 CHAPTER 16🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 17 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 18🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 19 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 20🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 21 🔻
🔸 CHAPTER 22🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 23 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 24 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 25 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 26 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 27 🔸
🔺 CHAPTER 28🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 29 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 30🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 31 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 32 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 33 🔺
💠 CHAPTER 34 💠
💠 CHAPTER 35 💠
💠 CHAPTER 36 💠
💠 CHAPTER 37 💠
💠 CHAPTER 38 💠
💠 CHAPTER 39 💠
✴️ CHAPTER 40 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 41 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 42 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 43 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 44 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 45 ✴️
🫧 FINAL CHAPTER 46
Author Note #1
AN #2

🔹 CHAPTER 10🔹

640 29 3
By taekookv_ff

🍃 The Final Drift 🍃

The holidays for winter are about to end in 2 days. Tae sits in his workroom, preparing the art base that he recently thought of. An abstract of night and day, merged with the colliding moon and sun, the ultimate war of light and darkness balanced in the sharp space of clouds and stars. The bats and birds being the silent witness of the deadly warship.

His brush strokes on the wide canvas, one with the vague shade of prussian blue and another with dazzling hue of line. The sun is at it's peak of strength, creating sweat drops on his body. Being extremely engrossed in the artwork he forgets, he ignores the sliding sweat on his forehead that cascades down to his neck.

His eyes shining with focus, hands working with tremendous speed, body stiff in posture, he seems dazed in the world of colours. As if he can visualize the scene through his eyes, the work continues with extreme concentration and accuracy.

It has been a week since Yeon has entered their perfect life. Perfectly known to him the life doesn't seem perfect anymore.

His loving and caring mate is still the same in nature. But, his care and attention are now only and only darted towards the omega. The way Jungkook laughs everytime when being with yeon makes tae doubt his capability of making the other happy in his whole period of being with him.

Jk: "Tae! We are going out for a while. We'll come back soon alright!!?" The loud shout of Jungkook and the banging on the door breaks his trance of thoughts. Being startled for a while, the art knife falls down and scratches his palm. Hissing in pain, he hides the flow of blood knowing that the other will open the door soon.
.
.
.

For the week, they have been going out in order to make Yeon more comfortable with them. Them doesn't mean the three of them, in the first day he was out, but his work keeps him far from being free.

The two young adults are getting close. Too much close that it exceeds the friendship or brotherhood tags. But, his insecurities fail to haunt him more than the thought if his inability to keep the other happy does.

He feels inferior somehow.

He knows everything that Jungkook's family had in their mind when they came to know that they were mates. Mrs. Jeon is a kind lady, she has always supported tae in many of his works, but, her face had shown a perfect image of dissatisfaction on knowing the fact. She desired grandchildren, that too from her own bloodline. And being an alpha, taehyung was incapable.

Mr. Jeon never had any grudge as long as the family was secure. But, how can a family be secure without the heirs of their trade and business? Jungkook had supported him in the battle of proving himself worthy. Although he doesn't know if he is accepted, at least no rejection is thrown to him. And to add to his insecurities, Mrs. Jeon's enthusiasm in getting to know yeon more, after knowing that he is an omega has triggered the best of his fears.

And that, leads him to just wait and endure, watch and feel his love drifting away. If he protests Jungkook must to be sad, his family is bound to say that he doesn't want any good for Jungkook. Judging from Mrs. Jeon's character he knew something will be plot up and that happened. He received a call from Mrs. Jeon in a very fine morning.

The main thing to be conveyed was "Taehyung, I know how much you love our kookie, and how much you wish for his well being. You shall know a dominant alpha can only be happy when he is given a soft partner, a child, a family. I hope you understand my point. Have a nice day." And he did. He moved along.

There was no one to share his pain, but he too was busy with his life. He couldn't just burden his brother even more. Something in him had triggered all the insecurities of being a submissive alpha to be true in his life. He cannot give his mate a family, what for is he there then?

.
.
.
.
.

Tae: "Alright. Be safe." He mumbles an answer and proceeds to do his work.

Something in him still believes that Jungkook still loves him. He still can get few glances from his mate. But, he can just hope. He allows the life to go on. For Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, for Jungkook he makes the sacrifice of love. Even after knowing the fact that a dominant alpha and an omega are bound to fall for each other he keeps quiet. But, he can't let go so easily.

Tae: "Jungkook Do you have a moment?" Tae asks his mate who was about to go towards the direction of now their bedroom. Jungkook has been sleeping with yeon, in order to support the other when he is scared. The idea was although never liked by tae, he had no other choice than to compile. He could feel how their perfect love was slowly tearing apart, how his loving mate was going away from him. He felt distant.

"Yes, of course." Jungkook replies.

If it were any normal day kook's tone would have been a lot more clingy, flirty and loving. He liked to hear "Anything for my beautiful mate." When the question was asked. But, the life has changed. A lot. He slowly approaches the other, standing face to face hr slowly strokes the younger's cheek.

Tae: "I miss you love." He whispers and connects their forehead. Much and much to his misfortune, Jungkook's gaze remains fixed at the bedroom door.

He sighs and let's go.

Tae: "Thank you." He mutters and loosens his grip on the other.

Jk: "Tae! I am sorry I was a bit distracted. Did you say anything?"

Tae:"Nothing important. Go to your room." Tae begins working again, giving no time to Jungkook, not that it is required. As promised to Mrs. Jeon he never speaks a word.

A mother wants the best for her son. He is no one to disturb that. From day to night, he works in his office, exhausting himself till his body wants an ample amount of rest.

He prepares to let go.

Jungkook's growing interest in the omega and tae's complete retreat in the relationship didn't make Jungkook stop going forward. Yeon is of same age as his. Like minded and cheerful, pretty and cute.

Yeon: "You are so cool Hyung-ie . I love the way you turn your bike over." Yeon cheers up after watching Jungkook's bike race the previous year.

Jk: "You do?" Jk asks while turning to the nightstand.

Yeon: "Mnnn!!" Comes a cheer ful reply.

Jk: "But not everyone think so. Tae always tells me to race less as he is afraid I will be injured." Jungkook says almost in a tone of dejection. Their age difference had this drawback. One was ready jump in danger another was hesitant. One was boiling youth another was a calm adult.

Their mismatch occured at this little point.

Yeon: "But, I think you look great! Isn't that being selfish to just care about his own feelings?"

Jk: "......."

Yeon: "Does he even care about your feelings Hyung-ie?" A long silence follows as if he was comprehending what to say, or what the truth is.

Jk: "I don't know." He finally answers.

Yeon: "I love you Hyung-ie. I love the way you are. I don't want you to change."

Jk: "You are saying the truth?" Jk's eyes glisten with excitement. Being unable to beleiyve what he heard he re-asks the question. This boy here is perfect for him, apparently. They think of similar things they don't need a balance, instead they are whole in themselves.

Yeon: "Mn!" The night is spent in warm cuddled form. The outer world being non-existent to them.

And that lead the way they are today. Yeon fell for Jungkook and Jungkook's heart became his'.

In the whole work of making Jungkook fall for the omega through Mrs. Jeon 's wish, suffered a lone alpha.

BUT, THINGS WILL CHANGE SOON !!

Tell me how you feel guys.! 🌸 As I told you in the previous chapter this also the past story of what happened between Jungkook and Taehyung.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.6K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...
9.7K 151 6
Y/n is a rank Hinoe on a mission with her colleagues, she's meant to fight Sekido whilst her partners fight the other clones but other plans followed...
40.3K 2.9K 10
where Kim Taehyung is a tyrannical King and Jeon Jeongguk is his most loyal Knight who spends his nights at the capital in the King's chambers !! mp...
4.1K 91 36
Just a rewrite from my main account No pictures, art, music or videos belong to me