Matt Sturniolo Imagines

Od eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... Vรญce

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Brothers.

2.1K 25 1
Od eilishgfwp

You grow up with the time, you wasn't a little girl anymore, you knew what's going on with you and what's can happen in every single moment of your life.

You knew you someday will fall in love with a guy who actually will love you and give you the love and the happiness you deserve. But you've never saw it coming before.

You had a big brother, and his name was Nate. He was like your best friend, and you always told him about everything that going on in your life, except one thing..

Your dating life.

You have a boyfriend, and he literally the best thing that could ever happen to you. His name was Matt sturniolo, just the problem was that he was Nate's best friend.

Nate always was laughing at you that you'll never find someone for you, and especially not in his friends circle. But you actually did, Matt.

You and Matt fall in love slowly, every time he was coming over to your place, somethings between you too was different. No one knew what until you and Matt finally talked and that's what happened, you fall in love.

No one knew about this relationship, not even your brother or your parents, just you and Matt, and Matt's family didn't knew either.

It's was not for making you got into trouble.

It's was a study day, you was at your school, you looked for your books in your locker and put them inside your bag, when you saw a letter falling out from your locker.

You picked it up, and saw Matt's name on it, you opened it to see a little letter for you. ''Meet me in our place, behind the field." Matt write to me and your smile just grow on my lips.

You walked out of school and run to the field when you saw Matt standing there and waiting for you, you didn't saw him for so long, because of the winter break and Nate and him didn't met for so long.

"Hey.." you whispered and saw him looking at you. "Hey." He said and you run into his arms. He hugs you tightly and you laugh inside his arms. "I missed you." You Said to him.

"I missed you so much." He said back and pulled back to see you. He kissed your lips before he let go of you. "How can I let go of you, when I don't know when will be the next time?" He asked you, putting his forehead on yours. "Soon." You sigh and promise him.

"What the fuck." You heard someone behind you and Matt. "Oh shit." Matt said when he saw his brother with the ball in his hand. It's was Chris, Matt's younger Brother and also Nate best friend.

"Chris.. I can explain.." Matt start saying. "You dating Nate's sister?" He asked without looking at him. "Kinda of." He said and you took a deep breath. "Please don't say anything to Nate, I'm begging!" You told Chris.

"Why?" He asked you. "He is my best friend, he told us not be close with her, not falling love with her, she is his younger sister." He shouts at matt. "I didn't choose it." Matt said.

"I didn't choose to fall In love with y/n, you can't blame me, just please don't make her feel guilty and say something to Nate." Matt try to convince his brother. "I don't wanna lie to him, I don't wanna to break anything."

"But you wanna break us?" Matt asked and Chris went quite. Matt got close to Chris for a second. You stayed where you were, at the same place. "Chris.. I love her, and I'll never do anything to hurt her, or my friendship with Nate." Matt whispered to Chris.

"Please, just don't let her take the blame, and let her fight with her brother, it's the best for us." He said to Chris and Chris sigh. He knew Chris will be on his side. "If Nate will find out." He start say and stopped.

"You'll be dead, matt." He told matt. "Both of you." He pointed at you. You nodded and Chris walked away. "He will tell him?" You asked Matt when he warped his arms around you. "No, he will never do it." Matt said.

You hoped he will never say anything to Nate.

-
"I'll pick you up in a five minutes." Matt said in the other side of the phone. "Fine, I'm ready!" You said to him and got out of your room. "Bye, love you." Matt said and hung up. "Hey, where are you going?" Nate asked you.

"Um, going out with some friends" You told him and he nodded. "So I have home alone to invite the boys?" He laughed. "Yeah." You replied back. "Matt told me he sick.. so I'll call Chris." He told you. "Oh, matt is sick?"

You knew he wasn't sick, he just didnt will come to him tonight. "Yeah, I don't know, he always getting away from me, in the last few weeks." He said and you sigh. "Oh, I hope you guys will work it out, I know you will."

"Anyway, little sis, goodbye." He said and you smiled. "Bye! I love you!" You shouts when you left the house. "Love you too!" Nate shouts and the door closed.

You run to Matt car and Matt smiled at you. "Nate is home?" He asked and cleared his throat. "Yeah, Chris coming over." You replied. "Oh, yeah." He said with a sad smile and turn to the wheel.

"Are you mad?" You asked, you knew Matt want to be there so bad, but he didn't want to make you feel bad. "Nah, it's fine." He said. "I wanna be with you, and it's totally okay, I'll meet them next time." He adds and drove away.

-
Nate and Chris was at his home when you and Matt was in your favorite restaurant in the city. Boston didn't have a lot of places to stay at night, but this place was your favorite.

"We should go get food." Chris offered Nate. "Yeah." Nate said. "We can't really drive, but we can go to the closest supermarket." Chris said and Nate nodded. "Yeah, or to y/n'a favorite restaurant, it's close to here."

Nate and Chris just agreed about this place and walked out, while you and Matt laughed and talked about life.

You didn't knew you gonna meet your brother there, you didn't knew this whole night will be so bad for you. But you was with Matt.

And nate didn't knew you'll be there,
With Matt.

"Okay, so you failed in your test for your friend, in purpose?" Matt said with a mouth full of pasta. "Yes! We needed to be in the same class." You said laughing. "What about your future!" He said and made you smile.

"I'm working on it, it's was only French class, it's not that big deal." You ate more of your food. "Well, if you'll live in the city of love, it's a big deal." Matt made you laugh.

"Someone here think I'll live alone?" You asked Matt. "What, you want me to live with you, in Paris? It's weird." He said. "I didn't say Paris bro, you said." You said with a mouth full of pasta and laughed. "Fine, dude."

You and Matt had a lot of jokes, inside jokes, no one understood them except you. And still, it's made you laugh all the time.

"Okay, I'll get into the restaurant, you'll buy drinks." Nate said and waited next to the door. "Hey, yeah, I'm here to pick my order." He said to the lady and show her a note in his phone.

"Yeah, come in." She said and he got into the restaurant , you and Matt sat next to the door but he didn't saw you. Nate took his food and try to get out of the restaurant, when he saw you, he didn't knew what's going on.

"Y/n?" You turned around to see Nate, standing there with a bags of food. "Shit." You said and he walked towards you. "What are you doing here with Matt?" He asked, laughing nervously. "Um, we.." you didn't knew what to say.

"You and him what?" He asked. "Nothing, that you have to worry about." You said.

"Matt?" He asked Matt. "Yeah?" Matt sigh. "What are you doing with my sister?" He asked and laughed. "It's kinda of scary me." He adds and you sigh.

"We hanging out."
"Since when?"
"Since uhm.."

Then Nate knew.

"Since you guys dating in private?" He asked and you didn't looked up at him right now. "You gonna be kidding on me." He said and walked out of the restaurant in a storm.

You looked at Matt who didn't looked at you and ran out of the restaurant after Nate. You looked for him and saw him standing there, outside. "Nate!" You shouts at him.

"No, don't." He said. "You dating my fucking best friend?" He asked you. "We.." you didn't knew what to say, to your brother. "We just happened." You said finally.

"Since when you guy's happening!" He yelled. "He never talked to you, not single word, and you and him just became a couple?" He adds.

"Yeah." You said. "And you knew that he was my friend, and you just walked and did it with him, you just choose him, and you couldn't choose someone else?" He shouts.

You felt tears. "Choose? I didn't choose it, I fall in love with Matt, it's wasn't my choice." You said shaking your head, Matt got out of the restaurant and saw Chris got out of the other shop. "What's going on?" Chris asked.

"Did you knew?" Nate asked him. "About what?" He asked. "That your brother dating my sister?" He asked him. "Since the morning." He said and cleared his throat.

"I swear to god, I told them they should tell you." Chris said. "Why you didn't tell me?" He asked him. "I told him not to." Matt said and get close to you.

"Nate, I'll never do anything to hurt you, or your sister, you have to forgive her, she'll never do something to you, and me either." Matt said and Nate looked at him.

"All the time, you were with her.. that's why you got so distant." He said and Matt looked down. "I wanted to be with both of you, but I just fell in love with her, and it's wasn't for hurting you, it's will never be to hurt you."

"And.. someone knows, before me and Chris?" He asked, finally calming down. "No." You said and wipe your tears. "No one." You adds.

"How long?" He asked. "Three months." Matt said and hold your hand. "And do you love her?" Nate wanted to make sure. Make sure you safe. "It's not a game to hurt her?"

"Never."

You took a deep breath and looked at Matt. "Do you love her?" He asked again. "Yes." He said. "I love her, with every heartbeat I have." Matt adds, made you heart melt.

"Do you love him?" He asked you. "Yeah, I love him." You said and looked at Matt. "Jesus, three months, how can I.." he said and laughed. "Look at you guys, you.. fuck it."

"Let them be man." Chris said and Nate looked at him. "They cute." He adds and made him laugh. "I swear to god, if you both hiding one more thing for me, I'll kill you."

You laugh and Matt too. "No problem man." He said and hug him. "And if you will hurt her, I'll ruin your life, Matt." He said and Matt laughed. "Nah, I'll never do it, she coming with me to Paris."

"What?" Nate pulled back. "He is joking, he hate Paris." You said and matt laughed. "But she is coming with me to every where." He said and kissing your lips.

"Okay, not in front of me, I need to get used it, damn. Three months." He said and you all walked out of the street. "You staying over?" You asked Matt. "Yeah." He whispered.

"Cool, you sleeping out of the room, bud." Nate said and made all of you laugh. "No, I'm serious." "Just shut up, Nate." You said.

Finally, your brother knew.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

265K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
3.4K 119 20
SLOW UPDATES AS OF 06-07-24 In which stone cold glares and rude comments in the day turn into stolen kisses faster than they realized secret relation...
39.2K 508 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
106K 836 20
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐—ผ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ฌ๐—บ๐ฎ๐ญ #1 ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž...