Sex, Love and Hate (bxb)

By ThePublisher123

⚠️18+ THIS IS A MATURE BOOK⚠️ This book contains a lot of gay sex! Read at your own discretion. ... More

Prologue🔥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3🔥
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🔥
Chapter 7
Chapter 8🔥
Chapter 9🔥
Chapter 10
Chapter 11🔥
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

829 21 0
By ThePublisher123

ALEXIE'S POV

Gentle shaking drags me out of my dreams and I begrudgingly open my eyes before rubbing them. Resting on one elbow beside me is Grayson, completely naked, not under the blanket. My eyes shoot downward without my permission, and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"I love the way you react to my body," Grayson says, making my eyes shoot back up to land on his face.

"Shut up," I weakly shove his shoulder.

"I love the way you react to what I do to your body more though." He quickly pulls the blanket off me, revealing my naked body to the harsh morning air.

"Grayson!" I curly up to hide myself.

I grab the blanket from his hand and quickly cover myself with it before glaring at him. He laughs at my attempt of being intimidating. Grayson's smile slowly fades into a more nervous one. I look at him curiously.

"There's something I need to say. I'm-" Grayson's cut off by a knock at the door.

He sighs. "Come in!"

"Wait what?!" I say, trying to cover more of myself before throwing some of the blanket over Grayson's naked body.

He once again laughs at me but willingly covers the bare minimum for my sake. The door opens and Alfred walks into the room carrying a silver tray. When he sees me in bed with Grayson he freezes, and shock is evident on his face. He clears his through and quickly composes himself, bringing the tray over to the bed. He places it on the edge of the bed before stepping back.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Alfred asks.

"That'll be all, thank you," Grayson replies kindly.

Alfred nods and curtly leaves the room. When the door closes, I glare at Grayson again.

"Oh relax, he didn't see anything," Grayson assures me.

"Regardless, I don't think he likes me very much."

"Don't take it personally, he doesn't really like anyone. Besides, I like you enough to make up for it." Grayson kisses my button nose before reaching for the tray. "I got the chefs to make us breakfast in case you were hungry."

"Thanks." I watch as Grayson takes lids off things and the amazing smells fill the room. "Oh, what were you going to say before?"

"Oh right, that," Grayson starts, his full attention now on me, "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did and more importantly that I didn't tell you what was happening. It won't happen again and from now on, I'm fully prepared to tell you anything you want to know."

"Then tell me what you found out from the man you tortured."

"I didn't torture him, I persuaded him to give me information I wanted. Which ultimately, he did. He told me that he was hired by someone from a different drug cartel to kill me... and you." Grayson's fists ball up in anger before he continues.

"This information is why I called a meeting with some colleagues. I wanted to know if any of them had any idea as to why this might have happened. Some people informed me they had been hearing some gossip that multiple other large drug cartels have been aiding each other to get rid of mine. Mine happens to be the largest and they assume that by taking out me, my clients would have to go elsewhere, meaning almost every other drug cartel in this area would be getting a lot more business."

"B-But why would they want to kill me then? If it's only because of your business?" I ask.

"Apparently, we've been seen together in public by people involved in this and rumours have been spread that you might receive my company if I die. The company gaining another CEO would give the company a chance at surviving because it wouldn't be as vulnerable."

"Why would I get it?"

"Because it's usually given to children or spouses."

I look at Grayson with clear shock and a hint of awkwardness. "Last time I checked, we're not married."

"My competition doesn't know that and in this world it's better to be safe than sorry. Besides," Grayson starts while wrapping one arm around my shoulder, "I don't mind people thinking we're married, I'm hoping it sticks."

"Grayson! I'm 21! I don't plan on getting married to anyone anytime soon." I shove him away playfully.

He holds his hands up in defence. I shake my head at how immature he can be.

I'm still having a hard time processing everything Grayson's told me. It feels so surreal. This is the type of thing that happens in movies and books but not in real life. How can we actually be in danger? There're probably people out there right now, plotting how to kill us.

"What's wrong?" Grayson asks and I realise my facial expressions were portraying all my worry.

"A-Are we going to die? If that many people want us dead, what's to stop them?" I ask in a shaky voice.

Grayson takes my hands in his own and looks me in the eye.

"Alexie, I promise I will never let anyone hurt you. You are the only thing that means anything to me and I would sooner let the world burn than let you be in any danger," Grayson promises me.

I can feel a tear fall down my cheek and Grayson wipes it away, smiling at me softly.

"How about we do something to keep your mind off everything?" Grayson suggests.

"If you say sex, you're going to completely ruin the moment," I joke, half serious because I'm way too sore to have sex right now.

Grayson chuckles. "No. I was thinking something more like a date."

"A-a date? Like in public? Where other people can see us together?" I ask hesitantly.

"That's usually how dates work but if you're not comfortable with that yet, we can do something else."

Maybe being seen with Grayson would be ok. No one is going to automatically assume we're a couple anyway. And although Grayson can be seriously annoying, I do like spending time with him.

"I think I can do a date?" My statement ends up being more of a question.

"I'm glad you're willing to try it, but if you change your mind at any point we can come straight back here, ok?"

I nod, wriggling closer so I can lay my head on his chest, not ready to get out of bed yet. Grayson wraps one of his arms around me and pulls me closer. He rests the other arms behind his head, and we close our eyes, completely forgetting about breakfast and ignoring the outside world. I'm completely contempt for this to be my world for today.

---------------------------------------------------------------

GRAYSON'S POV

I get out of the shower and rub my hair dry with a small white towel before placing it over my shoulders. I look in the mirror and contemplate walking back out into our bedroom completely naked. Whilst tempting, if I start anything with Alexie, I definitely won't be able to stop, and then we'll never make it to our date.

Alexie and I pretty much did nothing today. We laid in bed together for most of the day, only leaving to get food or water. I was going to wait a few days before organising our date, but I simply couldn't wait so now we're getting ready to go only a few hours later.

I haphazardly wrap another towel low around my waist, making sure my V-line is showing. I may not be able to walk out naked, but I can still have some fun. I open the ensuite door without warning Alexie and walk into the room. But as soon as I catch a glimpse of him, I freeze.

"Grayson! G-get out! I'm not ready yet!" Alexie yells in panic, covering his stomach.

Standing in front of the mirror, Alexie is dressed in a white cropped, long sleeve turtleneck and black pants held up by a black belt. I have never seen anyone look better than Alexie does right now. I realise I'm still staring at him, eyes wide in adoration, so I smoothly walk over to him. When I get close Alexi backs up until he hits a wall. I use that as my opportunity to grab his hips and push myself against him gently.

"I-I'm not sure if I can wear this in public." Alexie's cheeks turn red.

"You have no idea how fucking hot you look right now," I breath.

I can feel Alexie shiver, making me smirk. This boy drives me fucking crazy.

"And I have no issue killing anyone who disagrees." I bend down to reach Alexie's neck to press a gentle kiss on it.

"Wear it, baby boy," I say encouragingly.

Alexie nods hesitantly.

"What are you going to wear?" Alexie asks in his sweet, light voice.

I then realise I'm still half naked. I squeeze Alexie's hips one last time before making my way over to the wardrobe. I decide to go with a simple navy striped suit and a white button up shirt. I drop the towel around my waist, purposefully exposing myself to Alexie. I hear him gasp quietly before trying to cover it up by clearing his throat. I grab all the clothes I need and turn around, fully naked, and place them on the bed. I'm slightly erect due to Alexie's stares but he doesn't stop until I look at him. Even when I do, his stare lingers on my shaft, entranced.

"What's wrong darling? Something caught your attention?" I ask knowingly.

He shakes his head, blushing hard and turning away. I grant him mercy and don't keep teasing him. Instead, I get ready for the most important date of my life, and one of the only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I apologise for not updating in so long I honestly kind of forgot about this story and was having a break from wattpad in general. I will publish the chapters that I wrote for this story a long time ago but I can't promise I will continue writing it after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 39K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
327K 13.9K 13
Gabriel has a good life. He's successful in his job as a CEO, he still looks good for a man who's not in his twenties anymore and he manages to dodge...
10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...