โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

Da WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 56

259 10 31
Da WhereisSol

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

𝟏𝟔 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hush little Samsung don't you cry.
Mama's gonna get you some new WiFi.
And if that WiFi doesn't work.
𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇!" You screamed at the top of your lungs before tossing your newly bought phone onto the bed.
The door opened and Junichiro walked in, "The fuck you yelling about?" He leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Ugh the new phone Runoske got me won't connect to the WiFi." You complained. He rolled his eyes, "Just turn on your data, dumbass."

You snapped your head back, "Talk to me like that again. I dare you."

"Heh, what you gonna do? Bite my ankles?" Junichiro looked at you with a snarky grin. Since coming here, all he's been was disrespectful. You rolled your eyes and turned away from him, "Why you in here anyways?" You asked. Junichiro shrugged and with a sadistic smile he said, "Did you know that when the cuckoo bird hatches, it pushes all the other eggs out the nest, killing them?"

You groaned, "Your point?" Junichiro walked into your room and grabbed you by a chunk of your hair, pulling it, "Don't think I won't kill you. You're not welcomed here and I'll make your life a living he-." You decked him in the face so hard you knocked him to the ground. Then you lifted him by the collar of his shirt and punched him again.
When he fell back into the floor, you straddled him and began to punch him relentless for what felt like a mere moment yet at the same time felt like an hour. When you stopped, his face was covered in blood.

Your heart was pounding as all your pent up anger from the last few weeks just seeped out of you. "From now on! Your motherfucking name is Junichi! Thats the only name you'll be allowed to answer to and if I catch you referring to yourself as Junichro then I'll fucking kill you! And from now on you're my goddamn bitch!" You stomped on his stomach, causing him to cough and roll on his side. Then, you grabbed him by his hair and dragged him out the room and threw him onto the floor and slammed your door shut.

I'm so sick of this shit. Hopefully Runoske won't be too pissed.

︎•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

So from then on, Junichi stood by your side. You thought he'd resent you for what happened but it seemed like be respected you.
Or maybe Runoske found out and scolded him about being an asshole.

It doesn't matter though. You stared at the voice recorder. "The men.. The creep." His face flashed across your mind. If you find him, you could find and get revenge on those who caused everything. The thought of them dead, covered in blood, their bodies mangled... It made you more than happy. Your heart began racing. You abruptly got up and stomped out of the room and down the hall.
"Runoske! RUNOSKE!" You called out for your uncle. When you got to his workroom, you busted in without knocking, finding Runoske having some sort of conference with a group of other men, "Runoske-!"

"Y/n not right now-."

"Yes right now! I want people dead!" Runoske sighed and got up. "Forgive me. I'll be right back." And he escorted you out if the room. Once he closed the door, he turned to you with a scowl, "Y/n you can't barge in during a conference. These are not people you want to offend." Runoske lectured you but his words went into one ear and right out the other.

"Runoske, you have connections. I want you to find the people who were there when I killed Osoro." The man sighed and buried his face in his hands. He groaned before running his hands through his grayish black hair.
"Do you know their names? Or have any pictures of them? It'll be damn near impossible to find someone if I don't know what he looks like." The older man calmly explained. The realization hit. You don't have anything. In fact, none of the men had anything noticeable about them. And it was so dark that if they did, you definitely didn't see it. They all wore mostly black, some even had baseball caps on.
Just then, Junichi walked in. Runoske smiled in relief and placed his back against your's, pushing you towards Junichi, "Junichiro, You're going ot hang out with your friends, right? Take Y/n with you." Junichi slightly grimaced and crossed his arms, "And if I don't?"

"It wasn't a suggestion." Runoske said in a stern, threatening tone. Junichi immediately shut down but you weren't done. You turned to Runoske, "What about the gu-."
"I'll look into it." He assured you in a much softer tone. You sighed and feeling satisfied, Runoske went back into the conference room. Junichi groaned and waved you over, "Fine come on. But we warned, my friends not the kinda guys you'd wanna hang around."

"Why?"

"They are heathens. Delinquents. Too wild for you." He smirked, thinking he'd deter you. But you only rolled your eyes, "Please, I have more than enough experience with that life style." He frowned at your response and gave up.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Junichi led you into an empty parking lot where you saw a group of guys. Four to be exact.
"Yo." Junichi called out to him as the two of you walked over to the group. "Who's the girl? Your girlfriend?" A guy with messy black hair asked. He had a baseball cap and a black mask over his mouth and nose. Looking disgusted, Junichi shook his head. "Gross. She's my cousin."

One of the guys laughed. This guy was pretty overweight not to mention way taller than you. He got up and walked over to you, "Why'd you bring this priss here?" He asked, pushing you back with one hand.
"Here we go." Junichi said under his breath. Within an instant, you socked this man right in the face, sending him falling down unconscious. His friends jumped up and stood over him defensively. "Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?! Junichi get your bitch!" A third guy with a buzz cut and eyebrow slit shouted. Junichi shrugged, "Again, she's my cousin."

"What a bunch of pussies-."

"Yo! Atatsuma! There you are buddy!" An random voice shouted from behind you. Junichi's eyes widened and you could see his shoulders visibly tense up. You turned around and noticed another group of guys radiating Black Air Force Energy.
"Shit.." Junichi muttered under his breath as the guys walked up. "Where ya been Atatsuma? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were avoiding me." You saw that Junichi's friends also backed down, looking scared to say the least.

Wait-..

Upon closer inspection, you noticed the man intimidating Junichi looked familiar. He was one of the men there the night you killed Osoro.
"I've been busy.." Junichi muttered, looking at the ground and not daring to make eye contact. "Bullshit. I told you to have $50 for me. Where is it, kid?"

"Yo!" You called out. Junichi's head snapped your way and he looked at you with booted wide eyes. He mouthed the words "Shut the fuck up." But you ignored him.

"Whats your business with him?" You asked. The guy scoffed. "Tch. Whats it to you, bitch?" You crossed your arms and stepped in front of Junichi. "You see... You look a little familiar. Like.. I've seen you somewhere. Oh wait! I have." You pulled out your box cutter and pointed it at his neck.

"You were one of the guys that made Osoro try to kill me." Your voice was stern and sharp enough to cut a man in half. He immediately tensed up and raised his arms. "But I'm glad to see you." You grabbed him by his hair and kneed him in the face, causing him to blackout.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You heard as the man screamed from inside the basement. You waited at the door, your arms crossed and you leaned again the wall. Soon the screaming came to a stop and after a few minutes, Runoske came out the room with some blood splatter on his hands. The took the cigarette out his mouth and drops it to the floor before stomping it out with his foot.
"He tell you anything?" You asked. Runoske let out a loud cough and grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket which he used to clean his hands. "He said he works for some gang called the Tokyo Riders-."

"Lame."

"Yeah. He refused to give up their hideout or the name of who set you and Osoro up. I ripped out his nails and some teeth, I shoved live insects down his throat, broke his fingers, burned him with cigarettes and hot iron, and a bunch more shit I can't bring up. But the brat won't say anything else." Runoske explained. He finsished wiping the blood off his hands and pulled a gun from his pocket, "So I might as well just kill him-."

"No!" Runoske looked suprised by your sudden outburst. "Excuse me?" He narrowed his sharp, black eyes. "We shouldn't kill him. Not yet..." You averted your gaze, not being able to look your uncle in the eye.

He probably thinks I'm a coward..

Runoske groaned and rubbed the back of his neck. "We have to kill him. What if he seeks revenge and does something to you? Or someone you care about?" Runoske tried to reason with you. Suddenly, you heard a very unpleasant voice behind you.

"You're a major pussy. Just kill the guy and get it over with. He's part of the reason Osoro is dead. And he probably was planning to rape you."

I thought you were gone..

You looked over to see your past self grinning as she leaned against the wall. "No. We aren't killing anyone. I don't think I can handle anymore death right now." You muttered under your strained breath. Runoske groaned, "You do realize the consequences of not killing him, right? You're putting yourself and everyone you know in danger-."

"We. Are not. Fucking. Killing anyone!" You snapped at him. Runoske looked at you surprised but just shook his head and groaned. "Fine. You want me to release him?" Runoske asked sarcastically and put the gun back into his pocket. "No! I just.. I don't want any more death involving me." You started to walk, wanting this conversation to end.
As Runoske watched you walk away, he groaned and pulled a pack of cigarettes out his pocket. He lit a cigarette and placed it between his lips, after taking a big inhale, he went back into the basement where the guy was tied up and bloody.
"Alright, how do you want to die? Quick and painful? Or slow and painful?" Runoske began to untie his hands from the chair.

His idea was to tie him to a cement block and just toss him in the ocean. Mostly because he saw a Mafia movie recently that had a scene like that and we wanted to do it.
As the guy felt the rope loosen from his hands, he saw a gun on Runoske's side. He immediately jumped up and grabbed Runoske's gun. He pistol whipped him and made a run for it before Runoske could even get off the floor. "Fucking brat." He spat some blood out.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You stood still, your bist trembling as you stared at the message on your phone.

Unknown: We have your mother.

Unknown: *open image*

Unknown: If you want to see her alive, you'll come this address.

Unknown: *Sent location.*

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"I can't get her. It's too risky." Said Runoske, sitting with his arms crossed. "Yeah but.. She's my mom-."

"No she isn't. Tiru is-." You immediately cut Runoske off and snapped, "She stopped being my mother when she killed herself and abandoned me!" Runoske's gaze softened and he sighed, uncrossing his hands and setting them down on his desk.
"Judging by the look of this message, it's not ransom. It's obviously a trap." Runoske set your phone back down into the table and slid it back to you. "Tell me something I don't know." You facepalmed. "It's obviously by that gang, Tokyo Ranchers or whatever?"

"Tokyo Riders."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes, "The guy that escaped. He must've went back and told his friends what happened. Now they're targeting me." You thought to yourself out loud.
Hell, they targeted you long before you even knew who they were. They made Osoro attack you. And nobody blackmails Osoro. Meaning whoever is behind this is dangerous. And wants you dead.
Obviously, it has to be Ayano. But how can someone like her get connections to gang members?

Junichi slammed his fists on the desk. "Damnit, Dad! Just give us some men and guns and we'll take them out!" Junichi foolishly suggested. "You moron, Do you know how hard it is to find guns in Japan?" You snapped at Junichi but Runoske held up his hand, signaling you to silence yourself. "Of course I have guns. The issue is, if you just show up with a bunch of men and guns, it'll put Ms. Y/n in more danger than everyone else. That being if she's even still alive." Runoske calmly explained. You groaned and face planted into the table.

"Look I want to help. But the fact of the matter is the risks outweigh the reward. Chances are you'll both end up dead alongside that woman. You'd need to have God on your side to win this." You sat up and laughed cynically, "Hahahah! God? If there was a God then my mom wouldn't have been kidnapped. If there was a God then my friends wouldn't be dead. If there was a God, he's dead." Runoske's eyes widened at your statement. He groaned leaned his head against the palm of his hand. "Fine. I'll get you whatever you need." Runoske gave in, well aware of the risks.

Before leaving, you grabbed the voice recorder Osoro gave you and cleared the recording. After that you left a quick message, detailing everything that has happened so far. Just in case.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

There is was. An abandoned building right in the city. You stood at the front and looked around. Many Yakuza members were standing around undercover, waiting for your signal.
You slowly walked up to the front door and knocked on it. It opened revealing the same guy that you kidnapped. He was still bruised up from Runoske's torture methods. "About time." He sneered at you before stepping aside and allowing you in. But while you were barely past the door, he stopped you. "Just gotta check for weapons." He patted you down, not hesitating to quickly grope your boob.

Once he made sure you weren't hiding a weapon, he allowed you in. You saw a crappy sofa with three guys sitting on it. And a dozen guys surrounding the room. "We've been waiting, L/n." Said a guy sitting in the middle of the sofa. "I've been looking for you. I'm assuming this is all your doing? Kidnapping my mother. Killing my best friend."

"Woah hey now. You're the one who killed her." The man got up and took a few steps forwards you, his hands confidently in his pockets. "You set her up." You crossed your arms, glaring intently at this man. You wmated nothing more than to see him nailed on some wood and stoned to death. The man just casually shrugged, "Small price to pay for $30,000 if you ask me." He snickered.

Your brow raised, "So you were paid off? By who?" The man just laughed off your question, "No need to know, seeing as you're about to die anyways." He reached for his pocket. You looked down at your wrist, more specific, your bracelet.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Here you two go." Runoske handed you and Junichi a pair of identical bracelets. "Jewelry isn't really my thing." Said Junichi, looking unimpressed. Runoske rolled his eyes, "No. If you tap one bracelet, the other one vibrates. Usually, couples use these but you can use them to signal each other. When Y/n taps her bracelet, your's will vibrate. That way, she can signal you to step in." Runoske explained as he walked around his desk and sat back in his chair. You turned to Junichi and gave him a weird look, "Not into Jewelry? You're literally wearing earings." You said.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You gave the bracelet a quick tap and watched as the man pulled a pistol from his pocket. He aimed it at you but before he could shoot you, you ducked and Junichi kicked the door down and shot the man's hand, forcing him to drop the gun. Then, about 20 men ran in with guns and started shooting, the Tokyo Riders shooting back.
Junichi had two pistols around and he was practically jumping all over the room and shooting then in every direction.

The Gang Leader quickly ran upstairs and you rushed after him but Junichi called out to you, making you stop in place, "Y/n! Here!" He tossed an unloaded gun to you. You quickly caught it, loading it, and rushed upstairs. Only one room had a door while the other's where empty. So without a warning, you kicked the door down and saw your Mother tied to a chair, the Leader holding a knife to her throat. "Y/n!"

"Not another step or the broad di-!" Before he could finish his sentence, you shot him in the shoulder, causing him to stumble back. You ran over and pistol whipped him so hard his skin cut up. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.
"Who the fuck paid you to kill me?!" You slammed him against the wall again. "Wait! Wait! Hear me out-!" You pistol whipped him again and shoved the barrel of the gun in his mouth. "Tell me who the fuck sent you or I'll blow your brains out right now. He immediately tried to say a name but it was muffled by the gun. You took it out his mouth and he tried to catch his breath, he was trembling from fear and adrenaline. "Okay! Okay! She didn't give a name! But she told me to meet up with some bitch named Ayano Aishi or some shit."

Ayano? Not surprised. But who the hell paid him if it wasn't Ayano? Does she have a partner or something?

Without another word, you pulled the trigger, blowing his brains out and killing him immediately. Your mother, still tied to the chair, screamed at the top of her lungs. You dropped his body to the floor and rushed to your mother to untie her. "What's going on?! Where have you been?!" She was shaking in fear, as to be expected. She was a fairly innocent woman after all. You freed her from the chair and grabbed you hand. You tapped the bracelet and after a few seconds, felt two buzzes. You ran downstairs with your Mother, all the remaining gang members seemingly dead as well as a few Yakuza members. At the bottom of the stairs was Junichi. You pushed your mother to him and he grabbed her, quickly leading her outside and to a black van that was waiting. As Junichi was helping her inside the van, you heard a loud gunshot and felt a sudden pain in your side. You looked down to see blood leaking down the side of your waist and you fell into your knees. Junichi turned to you and called out, "Y/n-!"

"Just go! Get her somewhere safe! Now!" You ordered. Hesitantly, Junichi got in the van and closed the door and it started to speed off but someone was shooting at the van. You tried to spot the the shooter and saw a gun poking out from a second story window. While the shooter seemed distracted: trying to shoot the van, you rushed back into the building, the pain from the gun wound was so server you couldn't even feel your legs. But you managed to get up the stairs and entered one of the rooms. Unfortunately, he was waiting for you at the door and shot you again in the stomach with two more shots firing yet missing. The man was the same guy from before. The one you kidnapped and the one who let you inside the building. He tried to shoot again but he was out of bullets.
"If you were planning to be a gangster, you should've learned to use a gun." You quickly shot him in the chest and he fell to the ground. Despite not moving, you fired two more shots, making sure he was dead.
After it was all over and it was silent, you could hear police sirens outside. Everything appeared to be getting blurry and you could no longer feel your body. But through sheer willpower, you managed to get downstairs and escape through a back window before the cops broke in.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

As night fell, you stumbled through town, tightly holding onto your stomach, blood dripping onto the concrete below. Each step feeling like it would be your last. You saw a flowerstand with nobody attending it. So, you quickly grabbed a boquet of roses and continued walking. Finally, you made it to your destination. The Graveyard. You found Osoro's grave and couldn't help but stare with a heavy heart. You felt why you could only describe as a giant hole inside your soul. The guilt you felt was far worse than the bullet wounds.

I should be dead..

At that moment, you felt an intense sense of self hatred. You didn't even attend Osoro's funeral..

"Heh... You always thought roses were kinda corny.. Huh? But you liked them.. You liked them because you knew I liked them.. Even though you'd tease me for liking them, I knew you loved to see me happy." You muttered. You felt a big ridiculous talking to a grave but it sort of made you feel better. As if she could hear you. Blood continued to drip onto the ground, the pain was excruciating. But somehow, it felt deserved. After a minute, you spoke again, "You were always an amazing person. You were always there for me.. And because of that.. Now you're gone.." Your grip tightened on the roses, the thorns cutting open your hand, causing it to bleed.

"You always had to do something. You always had to insert yourself into situations that didn't involve you. If you had just left me alone.. Maybe you'd still be here.." Your voice cracked and you began to cry despite your efforts to hold those tears back. Your sadness mixed in with an intense anger, "Osoro... Why'd you have to be such an idiot..? It should've been me.." A long moment of silence passed by as you tried to stop yourself from crying. But it was no use. You suddenly felt so much rage you felt like yohbwere going to explode. "DAMNIT!" You violently threw the roses at her grave, petals flying everywhere and slowly falling back to the ground as you screamed at her grave, "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN IF YOUR STUBBORN ASS WOULD HAVE JUST LISTENED! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO OUT AND PLAY HERO?! OH I BET YOU'RE JUST LAUGHING AT ME NOW, RIGHT?! IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED-?!"

"Y/n!" You heard a voice call out. It was Umeji's. You'd recognize his voice anywhere. You turned to see him, be looked shocked, worried and hurt but there was also relief in his eyes. He just stood still, the both if you silently staring at each other. You felt horrible. His voice snapped you out of your fit of rage, making you realize what you did. What you said. Even more tears streamed down your face. You felt like the biggest piece of shit in the entire world.

"Umeji.." You muttered weakly, not knowing what to say to him. He didn't know what to say either. "I'm sorry you had to see that." You looked away from him and wiped your eyes, not wanting him to see you cry. "Y/n.. Where have you been?! Why haven't you answered my calls?! I'm been worried sic-." As he walked over to you, you turned to face him and took a step away. "I didn't want you to see me like this.." You took a deep breath before walking away. Not wanting you to disappear once more, Umeji grabbed your hand. "Wait.. Please don't go.." His grip tightened but still remained gentle, "Don't leave me again.. Not when I was so close to having you.." A long, very long moment of silence went by as you faced away from him without speaking a single word. And as another chilly breeze blew by, you turned around and stared directly into his beautiful amber eyes.
"Umeji... I killed Osoro.." You muttered. Saying it made you feel even worse. Like you were a monster. "You.. What?" With a look of disbelief, Umeji let go if you and stepped back.

He probably hates me now...

Neither of you said a word. Silence filling the cold air. A chilling wind blew by and you found hear the blood continuing to drip into a puddle. "I killed Osoro.." You said again and you could see tears forming in his eyes. After that your vision started getting blurry and you felt lightheaded.

I need to go..

You stared at him for a moment before slowly reaching into your blazer and pulling out a voice recorder. You handed it to him before starting to walk away. He stood there, dumbfounded as he started at the voice recorder.

You stumbled down the street, trying to keep your balance. But after some time, the blurred vision got even more blurry until everything was black.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

AN: OMG I'M FINALLY DONE! I may come back later just to touch up on things incase ai accident leave any plot holes. Speaking of plot, Y/n got some major plot armor to survive all that. Also, for certain readers who've been waiting for smut, I can promise it in the next chapter when I finish it. Also it's 3:49 AM.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

46.6K 892 33
.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ .โ€ข ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† แด€สœ สแด‡๊œฑ, ส€แด€ษดส™แดแด- แดแดœส€ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษช๊œฑสœสŸส แด›แด€สŸสŸ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส, ษขส€แด‡ส-แด‡สแด‡แด… ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€. สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ, สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดแดษด๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ...
64K 1.7K 15
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘, ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‹...
3.1K 112 6
-หห‹ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ หŠหŽ ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†...
65.5K 3.1K 14
๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šก ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›) ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...