Part 7

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were getting ready for your hangout with your friends. You were sad that Kokona wasn't coming, she was such a close part of the group. Everyone was. The group felt like family.

We'll be one person down too.. Midori got 7 tickets.. One will go to waste... Unless.

You grabbed your phone and called Osana.
No answer.

You immediately received a text from the orange haired girl.

Nagimommy: Sorry I can't call right now.

Nagimommy: What's up?

I'm going to the amusement park with my friends. Wanna come?

Nagimommy: Sure! What time?

An hour from now

Nagimommy: I'll get ready now

okay!

You put up your phone and headed to your closet. You knew the perfect outfit. To wear. It was your favorite outfit. You opened the closet and frowned to realize it wasn't in there. "That's right... It's in the wash.. UGJDNEKKWKW" You cried out angrily. Like 30 minutes before you just jammed a bunch of clothes into the wash, not knowing if they were clean or dirty. You frowned to see you didn't have any pants to wear. You let out a sigh and go to your dresser and opened the one filled with skirts.
You personally weren't a fan of skirts, you had to wear one every day at school. You picked out a white skirt and white shirt with long sleeves that revealed your shoulders and a Gothic black cat design. "I guess it can't hurt to look cute.. For once...".

You put on the outfit and some white and purple, cat thigh highs. (The ones where the tops that little cat ear points)
You frowned at the at cute style and looked over to see some boots.

A lightbulb went off in your mind. "oh god I'm going to look like a Gothic loli and show everyone up" you grinned at the idea.
You did your makeup and grabbed your phone. You headed to the kitchen and put some toast in the toaster. While that was doing it's own thing you headed outside to check the mail. You saw a package. You took it out and looked at it. "It's adressed to me?" You tilted your head. You shrugged and headed back inside where you saw your parents all dressed up with luggage.
"Uhm... Where are y'all going?" You asked your parent's who both glanced at one another nervously. "We uhm.." Your mom started. "We got a very sudden and last minute call from a friend who's in America right now. We need to head there immediately" she continued. "AND Y'ALL DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?!" You yelled out angrily. "We are telling you now" your mama defended your mom. "We'll be back in a few weeks, we'll send you money every two days" mama said before the two walked out the front door. "They never run decisions past me..." You mumbled angrily to yourself. All your parents seemed to care about was one another, yeah they were kind and never tried to pry into your business but sometimes you felt like a glass child. You shook off your depressing feelings once you heard the toaster. You ran over and to the fridge and grabbed the cream cheese and a butter knife. You took out the toast and put it on a plate before putting the cream cheese onto your toast.
You put up the cream cheese and put the knife in the sink before heading to your toast and eating it. You put the first one in your mouth and walked over to the package. "I wonder what it could be" you spoke out with a full mouth. Before you could open it, you heard your phone ring. You swallowed the toast and looked to see Midori calling. "Hello?"
"Hey, Y/n-chan!! I'm at the amusement park and I decided to call everyone to let them know!!" Midori yelled before abruptly hanging up.
"Okay" you said to yourself before grabbing your other toast and running out the front door. Forgetting to open the package.