Part 3

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

♥︎𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨♥︎

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You woke up in an unfamiliar environment. It was a room. You leaned up feeling the pain of a slight headache, "God damnit.." You muttered to yourself as you placed a hand on your forehead. You got up and observed the area.
You noticed a nightstand next to the bed with the image of a person but the glass was broken and you couldn't tell who it was.

You shrugged it off and walked out of the room and into a hallway. There a living room where the first thing that caught your eye was a picture of a cute boy with salmon pink hair and golden amber, very familiar eyes.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You looked into the boy's eyes when it hit you. You remembered those eyes well.. It was....

"You're awake."

You turned around and almost screamed when you saw Umeji Kizuguchi standing over you, lightly bent over to look at you.
"Wh-Why am I here, Kizuguchi?!" You yelled, backing away from the boy who rolled his eyes. "Your mom was stuck at work so she just asked me to take you here." he shrugged, how could he look so nonchalant about this?

"You jerk! You had no right to-to kidnap me! Who do you think you are! My mother would never have a stranger take me home with him!" You yelled out which caused Umeji to let out a groan of annoyance. "You can just leave then! But I'll have you know your mother said she'd pick you up." Umeji frowned at you. You stomped over to the door and opened it and stood dead in your tracks. "I-It's night?!" You call out with a shocked expression. Could you have possibly been out that long? Why would your mother leave you here and take so long to show up?

"Oh what? You gonna leave? I ain't stopping you." Umeji told you. He had a blank expression but you knew he was bluffing. You frowned and stormed out the house, slamming his door as hard as possible.

To be honest, you were scared to be outside at night. You walked down the street, trying to figure out where exactly you were. You took a wrong turn and ended up walking into what seemed to be a drug deal between two suspicious looking men. They almost looked go be gang members of some sort.

"Oh look at that."

"A little school girl."

"Look at her clothes. It's almost like she wants men to look at her."

"Let's play with her."

You turned around and began to run, you weren't the most physically fit person so you weren't that fast. You wanted to call out for help but it would be no use. The men chased you down the street until you felt yourself get pulled into a dark alley. Your arm was harshly grabbed and a hand held over your mouth. Whoever it was that grabbed you was holding you against them, your back pressed against their chest. The men ran past you and you was let go. You turned to see no other than Umeji. I mean, who would you be expecting?

"What are you doing out here?" You angrily growl at the blonde. "Saving you from getting raped and maybe even killed." He replied blankly. You let out a groan and attempt to walk away but your wrist is quickly grabbed by Umeji. "Look, since you're awake just let me walk you home, You need a guy to walk you around at night, you know?" He offered but you refused.

"No way! Leave me alone. Why do I need a guy? I can defend myself!" You frowned at the male who shrugged. "You didn't seem to be "defending yourself " out there. How much fighting experience you got? I know I have a lot " Umeji walked closer, "Just show me where you live, I'll make sure no creeps do anything to you." Umeji suggested. You had no choice but to agree, "Fine."
"Good."

You made it to your house where you left Umeji at the door without a word. You slam it in his face and look for your parents. "Mom! Mama! I'm home!" You call out. The two women come from the kitchen and greet you.

"How are you, dear? I was just about to come get you." your mother smiled at you. "I-.. You had a guy I barely know and don't even get along with take me to his house while I was unconscious!" You yelled at your mother.
"Oh dear! I thought he was a friend." Your mother looked sad. "It's okay hun, it was a mistake, at least she's okay now." Your mama said to your mother. Both your mother's were very kind, understanding, and forgiving.

"Whatever.. I'm going to my room.." You respond quietly before walking upstairs to your room.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎