Part 53

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Osoro took a deep breath, "Okay fine.. I'll just admit it already. I want you! And I have for a long time! And I'm scared of that bitch trying to break us apart! So just go out with me already and we can get rid of her together." Your eyes went wide. Midori let out a loud gasp but Mai covered her mouth.

Bitch? She doesn't mean me... Does she..?

You felt your heart breaking. "You see? I fucking told you!" You ignored her. "N-No way Umeji will agree to that..." You anxiously laughed again. No way. No way would be betray you.

Umeji smiled, "Yeah! Definitely!" He held his fists up excitedly. It was like your vision turned red and you lost control of your body. You ran over to them, your body seemed to be moving on its own. Your fist went flying directly into Osoro's face, sending her flying backwards.

Midori let out a dramatic gasp. Umeji looked to you with wide eyes, "Y/n-.." You looked back to him but before anything else could be said, Osoro punched you in the face and you stumbled backwards. You caught yourself before falling and the two of you glared at each other.

You wiped your nose and saw some blood on your hand. You furrowed your brows, staring at the blood before wiping it onto your shirt and running at Osoro. You threw a punch aimed at her face but she blocked it and punched you in the stomach.
You gritted your teeth and with your free hand, you uppercutted her before grabbed her shoulders and kicking her in the stomach. She stumbled back but you didn't stop. You threw two more punches to her face but when trying to punch her for a second time, Osoro grabbed your wrist punched you.

You grabbed her by her scalp tightly and pulled her head down. You kneed her in face before kicking her in the gut. Osoro jumped back and when you tried to punch her, she ducked down and punched you in the ribs.