Part 13

You woke up. The light hitting your eyes. You looked around to see mostly white. You tried to move your arms but you were in so much pain. You tried to remember what had happened. THAT'S RIGHT! UMEJI! MIDORI! You quickly lean up despite the pain. You were in.. The hospital..?
You look around to see nobody. You sat up and pulled the needles and shit off you. You went to stand up but quickly fell. You slowly got up again, your body was shaking. You used the bed as support and used all your strength to stand and walk out the room. You then made it to the hall. You saw many people, doing their own thing. "Umeji? Mi-Midori?" You called out. You stumbled down the hallway, looking for a familiar face. You then stop at a door. Room 201. You look through the window to see the familiar green haired girl. You quickly opened the door and stumbled in. You unfortunately went too fast, faster than you could and you collapsed. You hit the floor and it hurt extremely bad. You try getting up once more. You stumbled to Midori's bed and looked at her. "Mi-Midori... Ca-Can you hear me??" You mutter. You place your hand onto her stomach and try shaking her awake. But she did respond. "No... No not you too... Please.. Midori... You're my best friend." You began to cry. "M-Mi-Mid-ori! ...  MIDORI!!! PLEASE! GET UP!" You were shaking her violently. Nurses immediately rushed in and pulled you away from Midori. You tried to fight against them but they overpowered your weak, injured body. "GET OFF ME! MIDORI! MIDORI GET UP!" You cried out, reaching for Midori as the nurses pulled you away. They dragged you back to your room and held you down to your bed. One nurse grabbed a syringe and injected it into you. They held you down for a few more minutes as you slowly got tired and eventually blacked out.

You were running. It was dark. Pitch black. You couldn't see a thing. But you were so scared. You couldn't help but cry. Suddenly you trip and begin to fall. You then feel yourself land in water yet you see nothing. Suddenly a light begins to flicker above you and you find yourself in the school hallway. The floor was flooded. You stood up and looked around. It was mostly dark with the lights that were on flickering. You didn't see anybody. You were too scared to call out. You didn't know why you were so scared but you knew something was there. You stumbled down the hallway, looking for someone to help you. Suddenly you find yourself on the roof. In the distance you see familiar orange pigtails. "Osana..?" You stumbled over. You reach your hand out for her and try to touch her but she vanishes. "Y/n!! Help me!" You hear Osana's voice. You stumbled past the bench and to the other side of the wall to where you can see the edge of the roof. Osana was there. She looked so scared. "Why didn't you save me?" Osana asked before backing up to the rail. "I needed you." You stepped closer as she continued to back up but there was no room to back up. She fell over. "OSANA!" You screamed and you ran over to grab her hand but you tripped and fell over the railing into the darkness. Suddenly you're on a bridge. In the distance you see the familiar face of a girl. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. It was her. The gangster's daughter. Mina. You see an unfamiliar face push her over the edge. You then look down to see cracks forming under the bridge. You try to run as the bridge behind you crumbles. You are unable to outrun it and you jump ahead. You close your eyes and fell yourself fall to the ground. You open your eyes to see a bloody carpet. You stand up and look to see a bedroom. There's a bed in the middle of the room. It's a woman. Pill bottles surrounded her and her wrists were slit. The blood leaking to the floor. It was your birth mother. You looked around the room, only seeing pill bottles and alcohol. You turned around to see your father with another girl. She was about your age with long red hair and red eyes. You suddenly can't breathe. You fall to your knees and try to scream but nothing is able to come out. All you can do is cry. You close your eyes. You then hear the sounds of police sirens. You open your eyes and look around. You're back at the warehouse. There was Midori who was laying motionless on the ground. You crawled to her and pulled her close to you. Your surroundings turn from the warehouse to the back of the school. It was warm and bright. You held Midori close but her body turned to ash and the wind took it away. "No!" You called out as you got up and chased after her fleeing ashes. It brought you to the cherry tree. You lose track of the ashes as you're distracted seeing a figure at the tree. You walk closer and the person is just blurred. No matter how hard you look, you are unable to recognize the person. They turn around and you're horrified to see a beaten, bruised, and bloodied Umeji with a gunshot wound to his stomach. Blood was pouring out his mouth. He held onto the wound but it was no use as blood just kept leaking. Staining the grass and turning it red. The red color starts to take over. Everything turns red. The grass. The tree. Umeji. His red body then turns liquid and falls to the red ground. You collapse into the blood. You were covered in blood. "I just want this nightmare to be over!!" You place your hands onto your hand and close your eyes. ....