Part 54

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji was sitting in class on Wenday morning. Things haven't been... Okay lately. After Osoro died and Umeji took over the delinquents full time. Apparently, the stab wound is thought to be caused by a box cutter. Or at least According to sources he read. He'd been all over the case, visiting Osoro's grave every night and trying to get into contact with you since you disappeared the night she died.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"This just in! A local teenager by the name Osoro Shidesu found dead in Shisuta Town. Cause of death? A mysterious stab wound caused by an unknown object. No witnesses have yet come forward." Umeji was distraught. One of his closest friends died and he had to hear about it from the news.
He sat there frozen as the News continued, "It is believed the wound was caused by a box cutter but as of now, police are not sure. The death has been ruled a homicide and the case is open for investigation. If you have any knowledge on this murder then please come forward." Umeji turned off the T.V. He couldn't listen to it any longer. He grabbed his phone and the first person he tried to call was you. But the call immediately went to voicemail.

The blonde was freaking out and tears were falling from his eyes, he tried calling someone. Anyone. Eventually he got Gaku to answer his call.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

He hasn't heard from you in days and he's worried sick. You haven't even been showing up to school. He hasn't asked anyone about you but he knows he'll have to if he wants to talk to you.

So when the bell rang and be was free to go to lunch, he immediately searched for the only person he could think of where to find you. He searched for Midori. Of course he didnt know where to find her and he didn't have her in his contacts so he didn't know where to find her. So, not knowing where to look, he texted his best friend, Gaku.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

Where does Midori go at lunch?

Gaku: ..Why..?

I need to talk to her.

Gaku: Nah man she's off limits

No dumbass. I need to ask her about Y/n.

Gaku: She's probably hiding from the cops

Why?

Gaku: For killing Osoro..? I thought you'd hate her for that

What the fuck?!

She didn't fucking kill Osoro. Don't buy into those damn rumors.

Gaku: As much as I don't want to believe it

Gaku: All evidence points to it. And from what Ive heard, the cops are looking for her

Gaku: They said the wound was caused by a box cutter