Part 33

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫:

It was maybe Midori's third week of attending Academy High and she hasn't really made any friends yet.

She didn't really know who she was or who she should associate herself with. She was still discovering herself at an age where most people already had a full understanding of who they wanted to be. But not Midori.

"Pfft! Oh god, look at her hair!" She suddenly heard a voice say. The green haired girl looked over to see five tan girls pointing and laughing at her.

"For real! Where did you get your hair done? At the junk yard?"

Midori looked away in shame, not daring to defend herself. That was when somebody spoke up, "I know the brainless plastics ain't talking." Midori looked up, the five girls were glaring at someone else. Another girl.

She was fairly short with h/l h/c hair and s/c skin. Her gaze was sharp and didn't even break when the leader of the bullies stomped over to her, "Excuse me? Are you talking to me?"

"Was it not obvious? Wow, you have two braincells and they are both fighting for third place." She snickered. The bully's eyes turned wide before narrowing, "You do NOT want to make me your enemy!"

"Yeah you're right. It would be so embarrassing to have a Bratz doll wannabe as an enemy."

"Don't make me-."

"Babes, I've seen bunnies that looked scarier than you." She waved her off and walked over to Midori who remained silent, watching in amazement as this girl wasn't at all bothered by the five bullies.

"I hope your day is as pleasant as you are. If you have any self respect, I suggest you just leave."

The bully balled her hands into fists, "Self respect? PUH-LEASE! This can't be coming from the same girl who's friends with that pink haired weeb in the gaming club." She laughed.

The mystery girl wasn't at all bothered, "Oh wow I'm so hurt. Don't make me go fuck your dad so he can have a daughter he's actually proud of." And that's what made them shut up. And sure enough, they left. But not before the leader said one last thing, "You've made a serious enemy." She snarled before storming off.

Midori looked up at the girl who turned to her with a warm smile, "I'm sorry about them. Hey, I'm Y/n L/n. But just call me Y/n.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"These are my friends, Kuu and Mai." She pointed to a girl with short blue hair and red eyes and another girl with long pink hair and color changing eyes.

"Sup."

"Hello~!" Mai chirped, waving her hand around.

Midori smiled nervously and waved back, "Hey.. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

"What's your favorite game?" Mai suddenly asked. Midori tilted her head and asked, "Game?"