The unloved heart of Rae Wils...

By simplyzallllll

"I swear this was my last time getting hit". Rae Wilson whose fifteen is heavily abused by her father and He... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character Reveal/ Info about them
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 65

0 0 0
By simplyzallllll

                              1 year later

I got you flowers. Aww why? Just because it's their wedding doesn't mean you can't have them..you really deserve them my love. Thank you. Leo smiled. My favoritessss. White roses yes. I love them. Along with daises, sunflowers and chrysanthemums. I'm so in love. I am too. Leo kissed Rae's cheek. Are we ready? We're matching like those weird couples so I think so? We're ready and my girlfriend is stunning. My boyfriend isn't here yet, he'll be at the wedding but that means that us flirting has to be STRICTLY confidential. I'm on it..I won't flirt too much but weddings bring all the feelings out so don't be shocked if I kiss you. Rae smiled and kissed him softly. I love you. I love you too.

Sam we love you so much so we want to start with the most dated and best tradition for you. Aww thank you guys. Rae handed her the first thing. Here's the something borrowed. Thank you. Sam opened up the gift. Oh my god rae. The something borrowed..Raul gave us these every new years not telling us what they were for and we still had them so I thought why not? Plus you mentioned it a year ago when you guys had fought. Sam smiled at Rae. I'm so thankful that you had these and so so in love with Raul. You're welcome sam. Maureen handed Sam the next gift. Here's your something old. Sam looked at her mom and opened the gift. Is this Mr. Rabbit? It is. Mom this is so so special. And dirty. Rae said shriveling in disgust. Sam laughed hugging her mom. I'm so happy you kept this and I'll definitely wash it for my future kids. Sam said rubbing her stomach. YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?! I am. Oh my god!!!! Rae hugged Sam and smiled. Does my brother know? Not yet. Sam that's great. How far along? Three and a half months. Either you're really good at hiding things or you're just not showing but why haven't you told him. Because I'm telling him today. Isn't three months a little late though? We weren't trying or anything so I think it'll be fine plus he's so oblivious he hadn't  noticed my morning sickness or hormones. He's so dumb man. He's not, just oblivious. True. Rae and Maureen pulled out the hug. Po handed her his gift. Thanks for making my boy so happy. Well I can only provide him with what he gives me. That's right so I got you guys something you can both enjoy together. Sam opened the gift and looked at him. A cookbook?! Yes honey. Sam started tearing up. I'm so speechless thank you. You're welcome. Oh wait. Yeah? What's the something blue? Oh it's these candy bags...all blue candy nothing too special. Fair enough. Sam chuckled. She looked at everyone. I never thought worthy or good enough to get married but now I know I'm so worthy and loved and good enough to marry someone who's the best and brings the best outta me and his family and what's left of my family, everyone deserves love and weddings are a perfect place to witness the love because life is so so short and I love you guys. We love you so so much sam and we give you to Raul happily. Let's go get you married. Let's do it.

He got you white roses??! Mhmmm. So much better than Matt. NICOLE! What? I said what we were all thinking. Fair enough. True true. We're also matching. AHHHH. That's so stinking cute. Oh my god you guys. Are we okay as a trio, cause I thought we established that we were all busy this year. Of course we are. Rae said laughing as raine took a breath of relief. Sam's pregnant. OH MY GODDD! I knowww. How far? Three and a half months. She doesn't look it. She's a goddess. So true. I hope we get to be like this at each others wedding. Of course we will. I believe it. They all put their heads on each others and smiled. This is gonna be so fun. Yeah but it would be more fun if we could drink. Who says we couldn't? Uhm the law and our parents. Not if we're sneaky. Nicole you tripped trying to get the answers from me on a quiz and you were at your DESK SITTING DOWN. Bro let it go. Raine laughed. No alcohol...just happiness.

You're the woman I've always wanted you to be...stronger and more beautiful than me. Mom you're strong and beautiful too and I get both of those things from YOU. Sam held her mom's hand trying not to cry. That night when you told me what dad did I saw you be the strongest than you ever were when you've always been like that ever since I was little...I mean that night just showed how overwhelming it really was. Sam I-. Mom you're my favorite person ever and no matter what you said about me mirrors back to you because you've settled so much of your hurt into the will of being resilient and I'm so happy I get to do the same with my children and my great love story and mom. Yeah? I'm so proud of you. Well you've ruined my makeup. Sam laughed. I'm so happy to be here on your big day. Me too. Sam stood up and hugged her. You look extraordinary by the way. Thank you.

You pull off a suit greatly. Thanks Po. More than a Hawaiian shirt. Stop. Po laughed. Son when I married Cassie I thought we'd have forever and we almost did and then she died so I'm so glad you found her again because I see as clear as day how much you love her..sometimes it makes me sick. Raul laughed. Your love is genuine and that's rare and even if it's not it's hard...we all can admit that but I know you guys are stronger than the whole world fighting against you and that's so hard to see these days..I truly believe you guys will be forever and have forever. Thank you Po. I'm so proud of you. Man I cannot cry right now. Yeah! Save that for the wedding vows. Ro said looking at Raul. Po and Raul walked over to Roger and Ro. Do we look cool? They said posing back to back. Yes of course. We know. So why'd you ask? Cause we still need validation duh. Now hurry! For people start to leave and take all the cupcakesss. Fine fine.

Raul time for your vows. "Hey Sam hey, I love you more than words could ever account for and that says a lot because other times I can't even put into words how much I love you, people say love is tricky but it's never been hard with you and yes maybe that means we're an crazily perfect couple or just lucky but that doesn't matter because you've made things so so easy and bright and special and I needed that...I still very much do and I'm not scared to admit it and neither am I with saying I love you because I do..I love you Sam Rosanna Wilson." A tear fell from the left side of Sam's face as Raul wiped it and smiled. You're up Sam. " Raul you're my best friend and so so affirmative to the things I need that I'm always in shock about how willing you are to drop things to make sure I'm okay, I'm so in love with you and how you handle things with such ease no matter if they hurt your feelings or not, you've always been my best friend and soulmate and I'll always need you and who you are to me is something I'd talk about for eternity because nothing can amount to how much I love you and I do...I love you so much Raul.

I need a drink. Ro you're six. Exactly why. Rae laughed messing up his hair. Ugh I hate you! I love you too. Ro stormed off as Leo kissed her cheek. Hey lovely. Hi handsome. It was so so beautiful. You know that'll be us in a couple years. Better be. He smiled and kissed her. I brought your converse. Wanna get married right now? I really do but we can't take away from the happy couple. That's true, next time.

Sam and Raul were wearing their new years hats and her feet were on his lap. I love you baby. I love you too. Why haven't you drank your champagne? The old Sam would've downed that after vows. Cause I'm pregnant. Raul looked over at her. What??! Yes. Sam. Raul. How long? Three and a half months and I didn't tell you because I was so so scared even when we knew we weren't trying you know? Sam I'm so happy. You are? Yes of course! My baby is having a baby. Babies. Twins? Mhm. I'm so so in love with you. Welll I'm in love with you more so. Well we just got married so this'll be a long fight. I'm just glad we have forever now. Me too.

So today May 18th, 2022 is the day Sam Palmer became Sam Wilson mom. Raul smiled at her grave. Wish you were here but I'm glad we did it. We all are. Everyone smiled and touched Raul's back in comfort. The hope she had is beaming through everything. I agree. Yeah me too. She loves us and it won't be forgotten and I bet she'd be ecstatic about you being pregnant sam. She would be. She'd already have a nursery ready in a day. Yeah she would. They all laughed. God I miss her so much. Raul said touching her grave as a tear rolled down his face. But I'm so grateful we stayed with her. I miss her too. Me too. Same. Raul stood up and grabbed Sam's hand and Ro's. Rae? One second. Alright. I go to writing school in a couple months..aren't you so happy? I am yeah and I think I'll be okay...it's been a year and I grew so much...I think but I don't know, everything feels different it's more happy and light and that may be horrible but I'm gonna let it happen because we've been through so much. Rae looked at the grave. I miss you so much mom and love you.

Hey mom? Yes love? Would you support anything I choose to do? Of course. Why? Because it's YOUR decision not mine. Oh. Would you support anything ID do? Yes unless you killed someone. Self defense. Fair. Grace laughed hugging Rae. Mom I want you to know even when you die I'll carry you with me. Aww that's sad but sweet. Rae smiled. Rae I think when you're like sixteen or fifteen you'll be so happy and resilient that my opinion isn't gonna matter or anyone else's and even when I die which will be when I'm seventy nine by the way I'll be proud of you because I carry you with me always. You promise? I promise my love. You're my best friend mom. And you're mine.

Should we get something with strawberries? NO! For the love of god NO. Okay okay Jesus. Sam what if your kids are allergic to them? YOU'RE PREGNANT??? No one told me. Or ME! Cause she JUST told Raul. Hm. Right? Right Sam...you just told Raul? Cause I'm trying to prove a point here. Yes I told him. What are you pregnant by? A Hawaiian shirt?! Ro laughed super hard. As everyone got quiet. If they were allergic I'd be kinda happy to be honest. I think we all would. True. Ugh right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 101 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
793K 14.4K 42
"Why are you holding me captive," I asked. "You've done enough damage. Do you know how much trouble my father has put me through? I just want to live...
1.4M 33.8K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...
3.1K 149 12
Indigo Peterson lives in a fragile home with her fragile family. Her life is a constant struggle and she barely manages to keep herself alive. What w...