Meadema Povs

By Whshejakwjdgaukw

Meadema POVS! More

Viv x Beth
Viv x Beth
Family away from family
Family away from family pt2
You couldnt pull her.
Mornings..
Shes already got one thanks
Panic Attack
Happy 1 year
Christmas with the Meads
Beth X Viv
Team Bonding
Night Routine
Double Date
Illness
Kobi
Authors Note
The goat
The goat pt2
Authors question
Illness pt2
Illness pt3
Illness pt4
Illness pt5
Illness pt6
Truth or Dare
Walkin in
Calm down...
TikTok
Recovery again
MEADEMA BOOKS
Pleasee
Babysitters
Oh no
Oh no pt2
Parents
Requests!
Not a story
Together 🤫
WRITERS BLOCK
Everything all at once
Vivs acl
Rowdy on the pitch
Wow.
Poll
Not a part but need to let it out someway
Sorry
Im back
Author
Note

Cramps

1.1K 23 0
By Whshejakwjdgaukw

Beth's POV
I'm at adidas hq right now. Viv is still at home as she needs to cover a few more rehab things before she makes her way over to Germany. I'm laying by the pool with something I'm on the massive projector behind it. I'm making small talk with Gio and Steph. That's when I get a message.
"Where did you put the paracetamol?" It was from viv. The thing that's weird about it though is there's no hello or hey or hi. There's no baby or babe. So something is up with her.
"Under the sink in the bathroom darling. Are you okay?" I reply.
"Not really." Is all the reply she sent to me read back. I tell the girls I'll be back in a minute and I go somewhere more private. I call viv. She answers within 1 ring which isn't strange for her.
"Baby?" I question. All I hear are muffled cries. "Hey shh. Can you tell me what's going on." I say calmly to her even though I'm freaking out.
"Cramps."  She cries out. My heart breaks for her. "But Beth they've never been this bad." She carries on crying.
"Oh darling. Where are you right now?" I ask her.
"About to head to training." She whispers obviously hurting.
"No your not. Your in so much pain that training would be pointless." I say and I can tell she's not happy with what I said. "Are you alone right now?" I ask and she says yes. "Right okay listen baby I'm going to call Sabrina now and she's going to come over. Call me if you need absolutely anything. I love you."
"I love you too."

SORRY ITS NOT VERY LONG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 769 16
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
8.9K 367 30
░░ ↲ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪ ✉️ # 𝒓𝒂𝒚 ! # 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 ! ⚀ ❛ 𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 ...
101K 1.4K 72
Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema help each other getting over their heartbreak, along the way they both realize that the feelings they have each other...
273K 4.1K 30
𝐖𝐎𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ... 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀...