Mornings..

Vivs POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I wake up from the infuriating sounds of my phone telling me to wake up.
"Turn that fucking thing off."
I hear Beth mutter from beside me.
"Good morning to you too." I say cheekily as she lays her head on my chest and I rub her hair. She then looks up at me and plants a small kiss on my lips.
"What was that for?" I ask her.
"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend." She says making me laugh slightly.
"Not without a good reason." I reply. We're talking rather softly at the minute as it is clear we are both exhausted.
"Maybe there is a reason." She says causing me to raise one eyebrow as she continues talking " can you make breakfast?" She says with a small smile more smirk making me laugh.
"Baby. I make breakfast every morning what makes you think today would be any different?" I ask her. She just smirks and hides her face in my neck.
"What'd you do?" I ask sensing something curious.
"I invited some of the girls round for breakfast. Then forgot all about it until about 5 seconds ago." She says while she smiles at me. I look at her and she smiles again.
"How many people?" I ask her.
"1,2.." she counts. "Pretty much the whole team." She says causing me to look at her as she has a small smile then she kisses me. The doorbell then rings again.
"I'm not making breakfast. Order it from McDonald's. I'll be down in a bit I need another half an hour in bed." I say. Beth nods and kisses me on the head then runs downstairs. Shouting I love you on her way down.