𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐘 | sadie sink

By melliloquent

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ More

## introduction
- chapter 1
i.
ii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
- chapter 2
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
- chapter 3
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
- chapter 4
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
- chapter 5
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
- epilogue.
## thank you

iii.

1.3K 32 19
By melliloquent

( FAYE )

104 likes
roryy_xoxo max mayfield is so cool 🩷

view all comments

sadiesink_
blueberry cheesecake is my new favourite thing. your gf is a genius i swear

fayshoelace
i really am. im a genius. im not an americano drinker so yk im a genius.

sadiesink_
yeah ok nvm unfollowed blocked reported get out of my life 😐

finnwolfhardofficial
black coffee = TRASH
sadie = TRASH
faye = 👑

billybryk
vouch.

fayshoelace
update: sadie is trying to stab me. my life is under major threat. i'm not sure how much time i have left. i've come here to say my goodbyes, i love you all deeply. thank you for everything.

finnwolfhardofficial
ok

billybryk
ok

— ★ —

"see, your friends dont care! no ones coming to save you now little faye" exaggerated evil laughs emerge from sadie as she chases me around the kitchen island holding a fork.

"stop talking like a witch!" i dodge her attempt at throwing a roll of paper towels at me.

"guys, can you not" rory rolls her eyes, sitting on the kitchen island and swinging her feet. "the neighbours are actually gonna call the cops"

"good, i hope they do" i laugh.

sadie stops running for a moment, followed by my halt as well. we stare at eachother for a while, predicting one anothers move. rory sighs as we both head straight for the hallway adjacent to the kitchen.

i run past sadie, decaying her sad attempt to catch me. i shoot a look behind, bursting into laughter as she trips and falls backward.

despite being the one to fall, she joins into my laughter. "oh you little-" she jumps up, chasing me up the stairs.

the door to finns room is flung open, revealing the brunette sat on his bed.

"what even..." he keeps a blank stare at the two of us panting on this doorstep, behaving as if we just encountered a serial killer.

i feel a sharp sting at the back of my neck.

"what- ow!" i shout, turning around to see the grinning redhead with the silver utensil in her hand sticking her tongue out.

i smack her shoulder ever so lightly, laughing at the exaggerated reaction emitted from her.

we shift our gaze back to finn, whose face is still fixed in a confused stare. "what..."

"nothing" we both stare back at him for a moment before i emerge into laughter once again. "sades fell on her ass"

i cover my mouth with my hand while sadie shakes her head, snickering before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the messy bedroom.

"i wanna see your room" sadie chimes, leading me towards the self painted black door, which was draped in stickers, many peeled away leaving residue.

she interlocks our fingers as i open the door. i was a little surprised at the sudden gesture, but i refrain from paying any mind to it.

the pair of blue eyes light up as they scan around the walls within my room, the walls which certainly give away my love for painting.

"holy crap"

i smile as sadie lets go of my hand, shifting her wide eyed gaze from one drawing to the other.
"you paint on your walls?"

"yeah... do you like it?"

she shoots me a shocked stare, one which says "duh!" making me release a short laugh.

"this is actually the coolest room i've ever seen faye" the wide smile can be heard in her voice.

i cross my arms and sit down on the small couch next to my bed. "thank you, sades"

she continues scanning around my room, opening the drawers i allow her to open and looking through them. my lips are fixed in a genuine smile as i watch her. it's nice to see someone hold so much interest in things you create.

anytime sadie comes across something that she likes, her ocean coloured eyes glow in a way that you'd swear sparkles reside in them, while her strawberry tinted lips curl into a smile.

i have to admit, although i just met her, i think sadie sink may genuinely be one of the prettiest people i've ever seen.

aside from my girlfriend rory, ofcourse.

my eyes avert to the door upon hearing the faint sound of rorys voice approach.

she walks in, carrying her purse in hand. "love, i think i'm gonna head home now" she quickly walks towards me, planting a kiss on the top of my head. i nod, giving her a short smile.

after she shares a goodbye with sadie and exits out of the room, the redhead turns to me "can i ruin your wall with my terrible art skills?"

i present her with an immediate nod before reaching into one of my drawers for art supplies while sadie browses through pinterest in order to find something to draw.

"oh my god, are you kidding me?"

"i know, i know" the redheaded girl groans "it's shit"

i gaze at her with a dumbfounded expression. "what? sadie it's amazing. you're so good at this, what the fuck"

her lips curl into a smile before she averts her gaze down at the floor. "thanks, i tried"

my eyes remain fixed on the sketch located on the wall adjacent to my bed. i remember sadie not being able to find anything on pinterest, so instead she decided to make something up.

the first attribute i notice in the drawing is how she hadn't used any vibrant tones, the muted and dull colours tinging it with a sense of hopelessness. the subject, seemingly a girl, is kneeling in a dark room. she remains in the shape of a human, portraying a completely dark figure which lacks features. all around her, vibrant pieces of her features are scattered about like debris. the shadows of the room envelope her, weighing heavily on the subject. despite the radiance, her features are broken and distorted, as if twisted by the anguish that she may be experiencing. the darkness of the room is almost suffocating, as if the subject is being crushed by it's weight.

however, she's not alone. situated next to her is a glowing orb, depicting an angel of sort, offering the girl a sense of safety and healing. the contrast between the angel and the girl is striking, conveying the message of comfort through the angels presence, a source of light and hope, lifting the girl out of her agony.

"you good?" a chuckle escapes the girl's lips.

my mind shifts back into the room, turning at her with a nod. "yeah, this is just really cool. i like the way your mind works"

she thanks me with a smile prior to adding "do you have chocolate cake by any chance?"

"no..." i think for a moment. "but we do have eggs, flour and cocoa powder"

sadie nods, shooting me a determined glare before the two of us race eachother downstairs, this time me being the one to fall.

— ★ —

"can we make vanilla instead-"

"shush!" the redhead declares, placing a finger on my lips while shaking her head. "chocolate"

i watch as sadie measures the flour, inserting it into the bowl. my job in baking is always just standing around and watching, maybe helping with the little things.

once the batter is made, we slip it into the oven and put on a random episode of bojack horseman while waiting.

"we should make the frosting"

sadie sighs "you mean i should make the frosting? you're not even doing anything"

"i'm doing a lot! sades, standing around takes a lot of work, you know. my legs hurt"

sadie narrows her eyes with a scoff, getting up from the couch and returning to the kitchen.

the aroma of cake spreads from the kitchen, quickly reaching the living room area.

"good, right?" sadie shouts from the kitchen, receiving back a shout of agreement from me.

"come here, help me make the frosting"

"nah"

the frowning redhead makes her way over to me, grabbing the remote and switching the tv off. "get up, now"

i groan "why are you acting like a mom"

"you had the idea of baking, you have to help"

"you're the one who wanted chocolate cake!"

the two of us remain silent for a moment.

"why didn't we just order?" sadie shakes her head with a sigh.

a couple of dings are audible from the kitchen, implying the cake is done. the two of us stride over there prior to releasing it from the oven.

while we wait for the cake to cool, i work on the icing, accidentally adding too much powdered sugar. "mmm diabetes"

sadie chuckles at my remark. "yeah, that is way too much sugar. atleast you're doing something though"

i provide her with a glare before using the whisk to launch some frosting at her, laughing when it lands on her hair.

she gasps before closing her eyes with a sigh and grabbing a paper towel.

"you're being so mature right now, i hate this" i roll my eyes.

she snickers while lifting up some frosting with her finger, tasting it. she immediately gags, covering her mouth. "oh my god, diabetes"

"is it that bad?"

"try it" she stares at me.

i pause for a moment. "i'd rather not"

"you know what, just add the icing and give it to finn. we can order a cake"

"copy that"

— ★ —

over the course of the next four hours, me and sadie judge finn as he devours the entire cake without any sense of discomfort, order our own cakes via doordash and then lay on the floor of my bedroom in complete darkness, somehow engaging in therapeutic conversation with one another.

despite meeting today, we seem to understand one another. i don't usually share details of my childhood with friends, yet with sadie i just couldn't stop dumping it out.

"you're really awesome, faye"

the light from my window reflects directly on her face, complimenting her features.

"you're awesome too, sades"

our eyes remain locked, lying in the silence of crickets chirping.

"well, i should probably head home now. its getting pretty late"

i nod before the two of us rise up. "i'm so glad we met, rory was right about you"

she furrows her brows with a smile as we walk out the door. "yeah? what'd she say?"

"well, she said you're an insane bitch who runs around stabbing people with kitchen utensils in their own homes" i smirk, earning a scoff from her as we walk down the carpeted stairs.

"we should hang out again sometime" she started "i probably won't try to stab you again"

i swing the door open for her as she ties her shoelaces. "im always free after my morning shift, just let me know when" i flash her a smile.

she shoots a wide smile back at me as she steps towards the door. "ofcourse, bye faye"

i mouth a bye, grinning as i watch her walk away. i shut the door once shes out of sight, proceeding up the stairs back into my bedroom.

★ authors note ,,

kinda a filler 🤷‍♀️
i'm craving cake so bad rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 618 18
𝚴𝐞𝐰 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝛐𝐧 𝛐𝐟 𝚸𝐥𝐚𝐲. 𝐭𝐮𝐫·𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥 /ˈ𝐭ə𝐫ˌ𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥/ 𝐧𝛐𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝛐𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐜𝛐𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢�...
19.9K 1K 26
" 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘴. "
67K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
153K 2.7K 34
Sadie Sink and Max Mayfield gxg imagines p.s. All of these stories are gonna be gxg but I may or may not make another book with bxg, gxg, and g x rea...