๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Oleh amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... Lebih Banyak

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.1
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.2
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.3
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.4
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.5
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.6
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.7
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.8
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.9
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.10
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.11
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.12
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.13
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.14
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.15
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.16
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.17
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.18
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.19
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.20
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.22
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.23
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.24
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.25
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.26
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.27
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.28
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.29
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.30
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.31
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.32
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.33
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.34
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.35
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.36
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.37
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.38
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.39
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.40
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.41
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.42
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.43
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.44
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.45
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.46
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.47
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.48
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.49
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.50
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.51
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.52
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.53
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.54
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.55
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.56
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.57
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.58
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.59
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.60
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.61
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.62
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.63
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.64
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.65
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.66
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.67
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.68
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.69
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.70

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.21

5.7K 292 7
Oleh amikaravenn

Follow my Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Whole family is sitting in dinning table. Dhriti is sitting between Rehaan and Aashvi. Rehaan and Dhriti is discussing something, Aarush is Keenly observing them.

"Rehaan and Riti seems very friendly.....what is the matter?" Karthika asked with chuckle. She is also looking Aarush also but he is not noticing that because his all concentration is on Dhriti and Rehaan. By his mother's question his face become very furious.

"Oh aunty......please,we are just friends okay." Rehaan said.

"Yeah....mam." Dhriti said.

"No mam you can call me aunty." Karthika said to Dhriti.

Well all of them started to enjoy the dinner. All of them is talking with each other and laughing....except Aarush.

"Eshwar sir and Jaya mam's photo were released on magazine in 2012,right? " Dhriti asked .

"How many time we said that ,call us Dadu dadi?" Dadu said to Dhriti.

"Sorry dadu." Dhriti said.

"Yeah our photos were on that magazine. Why did you ask?" Dadi asked with a smile.

"Actually that photoshoot was my favorite. You both look so beautiful and stunning in that photoshoot. Even now also you both have that same grace. How it is possible?" Dhriti asked.

"It is only possible by love.....pure love beta. You will understand when you get a partner who loves you more than him. Because our life partners help to maintain that grace for whole life." Dadu said.

They keep discussing on several topics. Finally they finished their dinner.

"Karthika mam...,I mean karthika aunty, this kheer is my favorite. " Dhriti said

"What .....this is Aarush bhai's also favorite kheer." Ayaan said.

"Oh I see..." Dhriti said in low voice.

"Actually aunty I have to use washroom. Can you please show me the way." Dhriti said to karthika.

"Oh sure......" Karthika said this and take her to Aarush's room in upstairs.

"Why did you take me here? I mean in downstairs there is rooms,right?" Dhriti asked when she understood karthika taken her to Aarush's room.

"The washroom in downstairs have certain issues,sometimes water will not come out. That's why I take you here." Karthika said.

Dhriti entered to washroom as Karthika waiting outside.

"Riti Beta, mom is calling me...I'm going down you have no issues,right?" Karthika asked.

"Yeah aunty....I have no issue you can go if you need...." She said in soft voice.

Aarush's pov:-

All are talking but I have no interest in this discussions because my all mood is down now. Why I'm this much disturbed when she talking to Rehaan and Arjun?. Why I'm feeling bad when she doesn't talks to me?. I can't sit here anymore..... I walked towards my room. She is not seen here and as well as Rehaan also. They will be discussing something important. Now they are friends,right? Go to hell! I reached my room and locked the door otherwise Ayaan or Aashu one of them will come here to irritate me.

I was going towards the couch but suddenly I heard a voice from washroom. Who will it be in my washroom? I moved towards washroom and suddenly washroom door opened ....my eyes widened seeing her at the the sametime I smriked in my mind that I was thinking that she is with Rehaan but she is here with me in....my bedroom. What if.....shut up Aarush.

She didn't noticed me....she was cleaning her cloth it seems that something stuck to dress. She bumped to me and was going to fall but I held by her waist.

"Oh...muma." this is word escaped from her mouth and she is closing her eyes tightly and with a terrified face .....actually she looks cute for me ,this first time I seems her cute.

"Relax....I holded you." I said to her. Her fist clutched my t-shirt tightly. She opened her eyes and looked at me with her dark brown eyes. Oh.....God how beautiful is her eyes but that eyes are emotionless. Why? Why I'm feeling that ,this eyes are saying some secrets to me. Her damn perfume ......from where did she get this musk scented perfume.....this perfume makes me go through the dirty things.....I want to smell this perfume from her skin....I want to.......Control Aarush....control.

"Do you have any idea to leave me or you will hold me like this for whole night?" Her question snapped me out from my thought. I made her stand.

"What are you doing here? And why did you closed the door? She asked with her cold voice. What's wrong with her ?

"This is my room I will close the door , may be remain it open....I will do anything I want. But actually I want to ask this question,right? What are you doing in my room? " I asked her.

"Actually your mom told me to use your washroom." She said to me.

"Oh.....I see....so my mom told you to use my washroom." I asked

"Yeah....your mom."

"Anyways I'm leaving." She said to me and was about to go but I hold her hand....her skin is really soft.

"Don't touch me." She said in harsh tone.

"Okay." I said and I let go for her hand.

"Actually no one enters and leave my room without my permission.....but you entered my room without my permission. It's okay now you want to ask my permission if you want to leave from here." I said with a smrike.

"You and your permission go to hell. I am not going ask any permission . " As usual she thrown her attitude towards me but this time I will not let her win . I walked close to her

"Everything in my room is only mine....everything. So I will do whatever I want with that.... if you don't want me to do anything ,you can take permission and can leave from here." I said to here . We are standing close but not that much. And she is not nervous by me closeness or my words....afterall she is Dhriti Krishna she will not become nervous easily.

"I'm not your thing and I'm not yours.....so you can't do anything to me." She said confidently looking at my eyes. Oh... her stare is making me weak.....I want to make her weak here I'm becoming weak....no Aarush concentrate.

"Okay fine you don't need to take permission but you have to answer my questions." I said to her by moving closer to her.....there is only inches distance between my and her lips. She suddenly started to move back and I also moved forward with her.

"Why are you coming near to me?" She asked but she is not nervous.

"What happened? Do you feel nervous?" I asked with smrike.

"No way and by the way What questions you want to ask?" She asked me.

"Yeah questions......When did you become this much friendship with Rehaan?" I asked her. Now she can't move because she already touched the wall. I caged her between me and wall . I kept one hand in wall .

"The day he come to say sorry and the day I understand that he is a good man." She said , now I move more closed her.

"Good man......but I don't like when you talk with him." I said and slowly my other hand moved through her waist.

"What the ....."

"Shhhhh.....not a word." I made her mouth shut for first time.

"Then why did you ignore me ?" I asked her with low voice near to her lips .....the tension between us increased. Our breath hitched together,her warm breath hit my face . She seems normal but my sweat glands started to produce sweat. I want to move but I can't.....now I want to just kiss her plum like lips but I can't.....no girl had made me this much attractive. She is looking seductive even she is not trying to seduce. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Move you jerk." She pushed me.

"Riti Beta...."it was mom.

She opened the door.

"Who locked the door and Aarush what are doing here by locking the door?" Mom asked and passed a teasing look at me. My mom is just impossible.

"Mom....I don't know that she was in washroom so I locked the door." I cleared to mom.

"Okay fine." Mom said.

"Riti Beta Arjun is waiting for you and it's already late." Mom said to her.

"Yeah....aunty and thank you somuch for your dinnerand I really enjoyed here." She said and hugged my mom. My mom liked her very much and I think she also like my mom very much.

She leave from my room not before glaring at me. And I went down to see her off. I think my family is very much obsessed with her because they don't want to let her go especially Ayaan and Aashu.

"Next time....we will spend more time okay." She said by hugging Aashu and Ayaan together.

"Bye....Rehaan." She said and hugged him by looking at me actually she give a mocking look at me.

"Bye....Mr.Aarush Malhotra see you in office tomorrow. " She said to me in her professional tone and I have no hugs no handshakes. I just nodded my head to her. She walked towards car and Arjun is holding her hand , why he is holding her hand ? She know to how to walk after all she is not a baby. Anyways I don't care. After her car moved out from our compound I went to our patio.

In my mind only thing is that moment I standed closed to her , my hands on her waist, and especially her perfume. On that moment in my heart a unknown feelings composed. I had seen many girls in my life but I didn't feel anything for them. Then why Dhriti? She is the only girl who didn't even tried to seduce me. Then why I'm attracted to her this much....no this not an attraction.

I don't what the fuck is happening to me? If I think more I will go mad. So for now don't think more. But that moment is really beautiful when she closer to me ..... I like it. A small smile appeared on my lips .

"Why are you smiling and to be alone?" It was mom. Suddenly my smile faded.

"Nothing mom....I'm just"

"You are thinking about Riti,right?" How mom know that I'm thinking about her.

"No mom....I'm not thinking about her." I smoothly told a lie. I don't like lies but I uses its help whenever I needed.

"Oh...you are not thinking about her. Okay fine,Anyways you leave all this what was happening in room.....you were inside with Riti in locked room....anything happened......" Yeah here mom is.....she is very good mother at the sametime a good friend. Look which type of questions is asking to me.

"What!" I flinched on the group sound it was Ayaan, Aashu, Aryan, Rehaan and chachi. Oh god......now this guys will eat my brain out.

"Aarush you were with Dhriti inside the room. What happened in that room?" Chachi ask me with excitement and sit beside me on the couch on patio.

"What happened Bhai....in room." It was Ayaan. I just glared at him.

"Speak up Aarush....what happened?" Rehaan asked me by raising his eyebrows.

"Guys....nothing happened in the room and especially nothing happened like you all are thinking." I pissed by their attitude and get up from the couch to go to my room but my mom pulled me and made sit on couch.

"Where are you going? Sit here." My mom ordered .

"If nothing has happened in your room, why were you smiling alone?" Mom again get stuck on the same point. What will I do now? What lie I will say? Why did I hold her when She was about to go from my room? I did a great mistake by caging her in my room. Now I fall in the pit which was digged for Dhriti.

"Hello .....badima is asking you something." Aryan said to me by snapping his fingers.

"Yeah.....I smiled but she is not the reason behind it." I said.

"Really....Are you mad to smile without any reason." Rehaan asked me....oh God I'm controlling now otherwise I would have broken his jaws.

"Haan....Do you have any mental problem for smile without any reason?" It was chachi. Why did I smile? All mistake is mine.

"Oh my god my bhai's mental stability is lost. Now how will I manage the office. I can't take the CEO position." Ayaan said in dramatic ways. He is always like this 'Drama'.

"Oyye...who are going to give you that position ? Just cut down your drama." Aryan said to him by slapping his head.

"Give answer Aarush." Mom again asked me. Now I can't take it anymore I standed up from couch .

"Oh God just stop it. You guys want to know what happened in room, right? I kissed her ......is it fine now." I said in husky voice.

"What....you...kissed...her?" Mom asked in unbelievable tone.

"Yeah....you want to hear this drom my mouth,right?" I said.

"OMG....kiss....Aarush bhai....really." It was another shocking voice by Aryan. And Aashu,Ayaan,Chachi and Rehaan is standing still .

"Actually nothing happened there." I said.

"We know that and if you had done something like that to Dhriti . There will be marks on your Face.....she would have slapped and as well as killed you on there." Rehaan said by laughing. All of them laughed at me. This jerk friend of me is always praise Dhriti.

"May be shooted at him by her gun." It was Aashu. Only she was left to taunt me.

"You also started to taunt me Aashu. Okay fine laugh as much you all want. I'm leaving." I said this and gone to my room.

__________________________________

Dhriti's pov:-

We reached my home after 45 minutes of drive. We really tired of heavy dinner so me and Arjun didn't talk much just said good bye and come to my room . I freshen up and change into my comfortable night dress. I threw myself on my bed . What a sweet family Aarush have,everyone will wishe to get a family like that. He is really lucky.

Suddenly that moment with Aarush flashed on my brain. What was wrong with him? Why did he ask me such questions? Actually I was very nervous from inside because of his proximity and touch but I controlled myself and didn't shown it. Why I didn't feel discomfortable in his touch? My body was freeze in that minute I want to push him but I can't. If Karthika aunty didn't come there,he would have kissed me and I would allowed to do that. What's wrong with me on that moment?

But why did he behave like that? Is he attracted to me? Why can't I use that in my plan to destroy Takurs? If Aarush have any feeling for me he will not allow Sidharth to come near me and I know Sidharth will not give up, he will try to seduce me. Then Aarush and Sidharth starts to fight and best friends turn into best enemies. If Malhotras did not help Takurs, I can easily destroy Takur's business. I think this is a good plan. But if I do this Aarush will be hurt......what will I do now? I think Aarush is just attracted to me. If he is attracted to me I can work on this plan and Aarush will not be hurt. I want to destroy everyone who ruined my life. That's why I'm back,I want Takurs to be alone,no one should help them in their crisis that going to happen. I think about all this and slowly sleep engulfed me.

***********************************

Hello guys how is the new update. Let me know in comments.

Did you like the small moment of Aarush and Dhriti. Will Dhriti hurt Aarush's feelings? Can Dhriti succeed in her new plan by using Aarush?

Let's wait for next chapter. Stay tuned 😉

Show lots of love towards this story and vote and rate it ❤

Comment your suggestions in comment box.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

529K 20.9K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
349K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
851K 51K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
141K 5.1K 22
He is the ruthless billionaire of India. In Ayodhya, everyone is scared of him. Sita, a psychiatrist, got married to Veer cause she didn't want to b...