70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380

Chapter 381-387

576 8 7
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 381

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya to find an old Chinese medicine doctor in Haicheng and prescribed Hua Ya medicine for muteness.

Hua Ya got Gu Tinglan's promise that after drinking the Chinese medicine soup every day, she would have a prawn cake, and reluctantly agreed to take the medicine on time.

Dumb medicine is actually a soothing medicine. There have been many sad and happy events recently. Gu Tinglan was worried that his wife was emotionally unstable and couldn't rest well at night, so she asked the old Chinese doctor to prescribe some bitter tonic water.

The bitter soup water should be drank for three months.

Hua Ya was a little unhappy.

Gu Tinglan limped and walked with a cane and said, "If you think about it a little happier, wouldn't you be able to eat prawn cakes for three months?"

Hua Ya thought about it, and it was right, and her mood quickly turned from gloomy to sunny.

When I got home, Xiao Guazi's car was already waiting outside.

Gu Tinglan still had to make another record of his previous work. He deliberately failed and had to let the little bun get a wheelchair to push him in front of leaders at all levels.

He himself is not of low status, and making such a gesture is something that no two leaders would dare to do. Basically, I asked him about the situation and asked him to come back with New Year's gifts.

Gu Tinglan also bought a geographical newspaper on the road. Some photographer in it captured the shocking scene of songbirds flying together on Dayu Island. He submitted an article to this geographical newspaper, which was soon published and distributed nationwide.

Gu Tinglan is so smart. He immediately asked the comrades in the Propaganda Department to prepare a brochure about the birds in the wild area of ​​Dayu Island after the new year, and prepare to publish it for bird lovers to watch.

Over time, the more people come to Dayu Island to watch birds, the better the economic situation of Dayu Island will be. Why not do it.

Until noon.

Lin Juan, Ruan Zhiyi, Lin Hui and Wang Lei came back with their marriage certificates.

Everyone celebrated a little, and then the whole family went all out to prepare for the wedding on the eighth day of the lunar month.

Zhou Wenfang found all the lipsticks, nail polishes, and eye shadows she bought that she usually couldn't bear to use. Her big wavy hair is already very eye-catching. When she demonstrated makeup to female gays at home, Lin Juan's eyes would pop out.

"I don't wear red lips. I don't want to wear red lips. I don't wear red lips." Lin Juan refused with a look on her face. Her own hair was cut very short, reaching above her ears. The bangs are two fingers higher than the eyebrows, and the hair is not much longer than Ruan Zhiyi's when straightened.

"The more I apply it, the more I look like a manly woman." Lin Juan knew her image in her heart, and she planned to just wear a military uniform and a bride's big red flower.

The flower buds were not dry, so she stood on the kang, found out the red veil, and put it on Lin Juan's head. Lin Juan pulled it off with her backhand and covered Wang Lei's head.

Zhou Wenfang was applying nail polish to Wang Lei. The rare thing was a foreign thing that Xie Weimin asked someone to get for her. Lin Juan messed with her and her red nail polish was stained. Zhou Wenfang cursed and said: "Let you two sisters fool around here. We are getting married on the eighth day of the lunar month. Don't you know how to prepare quickly?"

Hua Ya sat cross-legged next to Zhou Wenfang, wondering what to prepare. Lin Juan is a red flower in military uniform, Wang Lei is dressed like Zhou Wenfang, and the man is in charge of the family. She really doesn't think there is anything to do.

Finally, Hua Ya stretched out her little hand and said, "Paint your nails, paint them for me."

Zhou Wenfang pulled her soft and tender little hand and said, "I owe you this in my previous life. I tell you, don't move. You have to rub the skin off if you apply it."

This is not an alarmist statement. Nowadays, nail polish smells strong and is difficult to wash off, which is a great test for Zhou Wenfang's skills.

Lin Juan also sat down, stretched her neck and looked at it and said, "This smell is worse than paint. Could this be paint?"

Zhou Wenfang glared at her and said, "Just wait, I'll paint you next."

After Zhou Wenfang finished painting Hua Ya's nails, she gave another warning: "Don't move around, wait at least ten minutes."

Hua Ya nodded: "Ang!"

Zhou Wenfang pulled her shoes off and grabbed Lin Juan who ran to the door. Lin Juan yelled: "If I don't apply that stuff, my nail shells will not be breathable if I apply it."

Wang Lei whispered: "I think it's very beautiful."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Look at Leilei, look at you! At worst, I won't paint you bright red. I have light pink here. Painting it will look like not painting it."

Lin Juan said: "Then why are you painting it?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "Are you a man or a woman? Put some light pink on your nails to make them look healthy and shiny! If you don't understand, just shut your mouth and give me your hands!"

Seeing Zhou Wenfang's Tianling Cap on fire, Lin Juan was defeated and sat back on the edge of the kang to let Zhou Wenfang paint her nail polish.

After applying it to them all, Zhou Wenfang applied it to himself.

When Gu Tinglan came over lamely with a geographical newspaper, he saw a room full of women staring at him motionless with their hands outstretched.

Gu Tinglan obediently spread the newspaper on Hua Ya's knees, and then went to cool off.

The four women leaned over and saw the contents of the newspaper, and smiled knowingly.

Zhou Wenfang told Hua Ya, "My old Xie is still angry with your old Gu."

It was about Gu Tinglan forgetting Xie Weimin in Yun County when he came back from his visit.

Hua Ya knew that Gu Tinglan definitely didn't do such an inhumane thing on purpose. He was definitely too anxious to come back and Xie Weimin forgot about it.

But this explanation is not right, no matter how you say it, it is wrong.

Hua Ya simply closed her mouth and pretended to be mute.

Zhou Wenfang said: "I can persuade him."

Hua Ya said: "Benefits?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "I want to eat a handful of meat."

The two hit it off immediately, and the arduous task fell on Zhou Wenfang.

Anyway, I don't know how she persuaded him. In the afternoon, Xie Weimin came to the house for dinner. His mood completely changed and he was smiling.

At night, everyone went to their own houses and planned to go to bed.

After Gu Tinglan put Xiao Yaoyao and Da Mao Xiao Mao to sleep, he tiptoed to find Hua Ya and said, "Let's go and steal the chicken."

Hua Ya was lazily admiring the red nail polish, but she felt that she was becoming more and more fashionable. Hearing these words, he suddenly stood up and wanted to do a somersault: "Let's go!"

She and Gu Tinglan came out of the small foreign building without anyone noticing, each holding a snakeskin bag in his hand.

After reaching the door of Ruan Lv's house, Gu Tinglan turned off the flashlight, and the two of them tried to dig into the yard in the dark. Gu Tinglan was a cripple, but he was quite dexterous. He climbed up on the wall and sat on the top of it. He was about to drag his little wife up, when suddenly a head appeared in front of him, and Hua Ya jumped up on his own.

Gu Tinglan whispered: "Good craftsmanship."

Hua Ya gave in and said, "Exalted."

Gu Tinglan's feet were inconvenient, so Hua Ya went down to the yard first, and then used Gu Tinglan's crutch to help him down.

Who knew that as soon as the two of them stood still in the yard, they heard someone talking in the house.

It was Aunt Gao and Ruan Zhiyi who were still talking about the wedding day. Ruan Zhiyi had many comrades in Beijing coming to participate. He prepared a list and wanted to buy train tickets for them.

Aunt Gao asked him to buy it early, as it would be difficult to book the tickets in a few days.

Ruan Zhiyi thought that the staff member who bought the tickets liked to run around in the middle of the night, so he came out of the house and walked around to see if he could meet him.

As soon as he came out, he saw two dark figures passing in front of him. Ruan Zhiyi swept over without saying a word.

Gu Tinglan almost fell into the chicken coop.

"Who is it?" Ruan Zhiyi grabbed Gu Tinglan and pulled him in front of him to see that it was him. Looking again, there was a flower bud squatting in the chicken coop, hugging the old hen nesting at home and not letting go.

Ruan Zhiyi: "."

Ruan Lu opened the balcony door on the second floor and asked angrily: "What's wrong?"

Ruan Zhiyi said: "There was a weasel who wanted to steal eggs, but I drove him away. Come in quickly, it's cold outside."

Aunt Gao walked out of the living room and turned the corner. Ruan Zhiyi quickly let go of Gu Tinglan, walked to his mother and said, "Mom, I forgot someone just now. Please give me the guest list."

Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya hugged the old hen and dared not move.

Hua Ya pinched the old hen's mouth, and Gu Tinglan grabbed the old hen's wings. They worked together and stole the old hen home.

The next morning, before Ruan Lu and his family woke up, they smelled a strong smell of chicken soup coming from the backyard in their sleep.

When they got up, Lin Juan brought a basin of soupy chicken noodle soup to her parents-in-law.

After Lin Juan left, Aunt Gao divided the chicken noodle soup into three portions.

Ruan Lu came into the kitchen and took a look and said: "The boy named Gu is very lucky. I don't know where he got the good chicken. It looks like the chicken soup is charred and brown. The owner has put a lot of effort into raising it."

Ruan Zhiyi followed in and after hearing his father's words, he took the bowl and left with an expressionless face.

Ruan Lu called him from behind: "Zhiyi, there are some ginseng sections here, come and eat."

Ruan Zhiyi knew that it was definitely Gu who had a hard time with his conscience, so he deliberately added wild ginseng to the chicken soup here.

After thinking about it, his father discovered that the old hen in the chicken coop was missing. Thinking about the smell of chicken soup coming from the backyard for no reason this morning, he knew something was wrong. Gu Tinglan couldn't hide it anymore, so he sent over valuable wild ginseng chicken soup to gag her.

What a good Gu Tinglan, he was very good at taking advantage of others' soft words.

In fact, Gu Tinglan didn't play any tricks at all.

He was just afraid that Ruan Lu would be very angry when he found out that the old hen was missing in the morning, so he specially made wild ginseng chicken noodle soup to replenish his health.

Anyway, they were saving fifteen kills to eat, so a few days in advance was nothing to worry about.

Gu Tinglan glanced at his little wife who was eating deliciously, and thought shamelessly, since Ruan Lu has retired, why not give him a hundred chickens to raise after the Chinese New Year, in case he becomes a big chicken farmer. Under the leadership of Ruan Lu, maybe Dayu Island has become a major breeding island. Isn't this more valuable than growing giant pumpkins?

Before he could finish his thoughts, a roar came from the front yard.

Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya looked at each other, one hid in the basement and the other on the roof.

At the critical moment, Gu Tinglan said to Lin Xiangyang: "Dad, if Ruan Lv comes here, tell him that I have bought three old hens. The chickens are at the Secretary General's place and let him get them!"

Lin Xiangyang wiped his mouth and said guiltily: "Can it be done?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Of course, your granddaughter ran away when the old hen was still a chick. Ruan Lu picked it up and said it was his. The boss is so young that he snatches the chicks from your granddaughter. I don't like him. It's been a long time. He was unkind first, and I was unjust last!"

*

Ruan Lu searched around but couldn't find anyone, and was still very angry when he returned home.

"You ate my old hen and didn't even give me a chicken leg?" Ruan Lu was sitting on the sofa, pointing at Ruan Zhiyi and said: "Tell me about you, your wife hasn't even married yet, and you even protect a brat named Gu. Up?"

"It's not to protect the lame man." Ruan Zhiyi said: "Actually, I caught him, so I tacitly allowed him to take it away. Besides, it was his chicken, but it was just you. But didn't you also eat it this morning? Wild ginseng? What's the price of wild ginseng? You're just helping to raise chickens, and I gave you three old hens as compensation."

Ruan Lu said: "This is not about chickens."

Ruan Zhiyi said: "Do you feel that you have lost face? You have been a soldier all your life and you didn't even know that there was a thief in your house?"

Ruan Lu snorted and said, "How come I don't know? Who do you think doesn't know? I'm a young swordsman. I knew it as soon as his feet landed."

Ruan Zhiyi said: "Since you knew it and didn't stop it, shouldn't it be regarded as your acquiescence?"

Ruan Lu was successfully bypassed by his son. He was so angry that he started to cut the little bastard with a tickle.

When Aunt Gao heard someone knocking on the door, she asked the two of them to calm down while she went over to open the door.

Lin Juan stood in front of the door, holding a basket of fruits and two bottles of liquor and said, "Uncle and aunt, I'm here to apologize to you. My second sister and second brother-in-law--"

Ruan Zhiyi took the things and put them aside and said, "You still call me uncle and aunt? Is it because you didn't pay for the change of words?"

Both of them have got their marriage certificates. In some places, they don't have to change their names and they have to call them "Mom and Dad". What's more, in this era, complexity must be reduced to simplicity.

Lin Juan said hurriedly: "No, I just came to apologize." She was still a little embarrassed and called her "Mom and Dad."

It turned out that Ruan Lu's son was not raised by him, but by Lao Lin's family. His elbow had already been turned off: "Dad, please come up with the money you prepared for the change of mouth."

Ruan Lu, who had not prepared any money for changing his statement, but planned to give a huge red envelope to both of them on the wedding day, was stunned: "Oh, okay, okay."

He cannot lose face in front of his daughter-in-law. What if the daughter-in-law feels that she is not valued by the family?

Ruan Lu motioned to Aunt Gao to take out the super big red envelope, and he handed it to Lin Juan.

Lin Juan was dumbfounded when she saw the thick red envelope. She refused to take it, and Ruan Zhiyi forced it into her hand and said, "Call someone."

Lin Juan whispered: "Thank you, Dad."

Ruan Zhiyi said again: "Mom, where is your red envelope?"

Aunt Gao: "...You, you wait, I'll go in and get it."

Aunt Gao quickly entered the house, and Lin Juan wrapped another super big red envelope.

When Aunt Gao handed it over, Ruan Zhiyi helped Lin Juan squeeze it: "It's okay."

Ruan Lu: "."

Brat.

It's hard to guard against house thieves!

Chapter 382

In 1979, the eighth day of the first lunar month.

The warm sun has not yet reached the sky, but the family area of ​​Unit 031 on Dayu Island is already bustling with activity.

In the third dining hall, Xiao Nie personally prepared the specialty dish - squirrel mandarin fish. The red sauce made from tomatoes and sweet and sour is poured over the giant mandarin fish with red dates. It is so red that it looks like it is covered with a golden oil crust.

There are also Dongpo pork stewed in huge earthen pots on four large stoves. Take the dried reed leaves and tie them into Tian characters. The fragrance is so glutinous that you can eat two bowls of rice just by smelling the fragrance on the earthen pot.

Not to mention the rich juice that has been brewed overnight. If it can be poured on the fragrant rice and eaten with the melt-in-your-mouth Dongpo pork, this is a delicacy that even the gods cannot take away.

Some greedy children ran around the auditorium early in the morning. The rare dishes floating out from the cracks in the door made them compete with each other to see who could eat the most meat and who could eat the most rice later.

In addition to chicken, duck and fish, there are also Dayu Island's specialties and various fresh seafood on the table.

Fish, shrimps and crabs are so common, Gu Tinglan even asked someone to cook a tuna weighing more than three hundred kilograms and put it on the table for people to imitate the little Japanese eating sashimi.

Family members who have stayed in Dayu Island for a long time are not afraid of this way of eating. The fresh fish meat is thin and melts in the mouth. When you eat thick cuts, you can enjoy the sweet smell of the deep ocean without any fishy smell.

If you can eat it, the transparent spinal cord of tuna is like pink jelly. If you suck it directly, it will have a clear and sweet texture that melts in your mouth. Many fishermen at sea use it as a tonic and ready-to-eat medicinal material.

Aunt Gao's family and Huaya's family estimated that there were about fifty tables.

Later, without waiting for their invitation, many family members and comrades spontaneously rolled up their sleeves and prepared to help. These people also have to be given a banquet.

In addition, there are Ruan Zhiyi's comrades in Beijing, Lin Hui and Wang Lei's classmates in Hubei, as well as friends from all over the country whom Lin Juan met during the competition and comrades from the East Campus.

Ruan Lu was an only son. He was getting married. When other old friends and comrades-in-arms heard about it, they all came here. Now that the situation is clear, everyone is happy to move around.

The union of Lin Juan and Lin Hui is the union of the two most powerful families in Dayu Island.

The two of them have become a dual-military family, as well as Lin Hui and Wang Lei, who are also a dual-military family, and will receive preferential treatment and praise in the future.

Fifty tables were far from enough, so Aunt Gao and Hua Ya added fifty more tables in advance.

Aunt Gao specifically told Ruan Lu: "In addition, the gang in the east courtyard will let them eat in the east courtyard, and don't go to the family area to make trouble."

In this way, on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, they prepared a hundred and twenty banquets.

The auditorium can only accommodate thirty tables, and the remaining ninety tables are placed on the basketball court.

Gu Tinglan ordered people to use thick plastic sheets from the greenhouse as partitions to divide the basketball court into four parts. It was like training troops and setting up formations, and finally settled down all the people who were having a wedding banquet.

Xiao Guazi and Xiao Baozi were not idle either. Each of them had two large schoolbags hanging on their arms. There are wedding candies on one side and peanuts and melon seeds on the other. No matter who it is, as long as they come, they will grab a few handfuls for each person to take away.

The pots and pans in the Third Canteen were not enough, so we borrowed a lot from the Second Canteen and the Fourth Canteen. After borrowing pots and pans, I borrowed people.

Xiao Nie was so busy that he was sweating profusely. He said that a pack of Double Happiness was nothing at all. He should be cruel and ask for a favor in front of Aunt Gao.

When Hua Ya came over with a smile and brought two pairs of red double happiness, asking him to give them to the brothers in the cooking class, Xiao Nie felt embarrassed again.

Hua Ya's speech has gotten better in the past two days. She said to Xiao Nie: "After I finish my work, I'll treat your brothers to a meal."

Xiao Nie felt so happy that the spatula was about to spit out sparks.

At noon, two newlyweds appeared in front of everyone on the red carpet.

Lin Juan is indeed a big red flower in the Green Army assembly. I don't know if it's because of the good times, but after all, I still have the shyness of having a daughter. Holding Ruan Zhiyi's arm, he bowed to the elders and served tea amidst the sound of gongs and drums.

Later, Lin Hui and Wang Lei also followed the same steps. Wang Lei's mother cried with joy and almost fainted from crying on the stage.

She was in poor health and was sent to the hospital for a few days. She was overjoyed and sad, and her face glowed brightly when she went to eat. Generally speaking, mood determines health.

Lin Xiangyang and Zhang Fengying knew it would be a big scene, but they didn't expect it to be so grand.

Lin Xiangyang never thought in his life that he could become in-laws with a family like Ruan Lu and Aunt Gao. This was a great event that he could never dream of.

Gu Shoujiang and Guo Ying from Beijing also came over that day. Gu Taotao was on duty for a week on New Year's Eve. On the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, he and his parents arrived at the wedding venue. Everyone was happy to see them.

Gu Shoujiang and Ruan Lu have been friends for decades. They came over that day and didn't sit for a long time after dinner before leaving with Guo Ying because of busy work.

Hua Ya reluctantly saw her mother-in-law off and agreed to come to Dayu Island to celebrate the New Year together next year, so she and Gu Tinglan returned to the table.

Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya mingled at the main table and sat down. Listening to the noise of the wedding and the congratulations, Hua Ya's eyebrows curved with laughter.

Gu Tinglan secretly held Hua Ya's little hand under the table and said, "Isn't the scale of our marriage a little small? Look -"

Hua Ya stopped him and said, "It was different back then."

Gu Tinglan nodded: "But the good days in the future will be the same."

Hua Ya smiled and said, "That's right! I don't look at the past, only the future. I don't get trapped by the past, I only look forward to the future."

Gu Tinglan and the crowd applauded Hua Ya. He couldn't say a long paragraph, but he said short sentences very neatly.

Ruan Lu, Gao Auntzi, and Lin Xiangyang didn't know why, but they still applauded him.

Gu Tinglan leaned close to Hua Ya's ear, kissed her on the cheek when no one was paying attention, and said informally: "I would like to encourage you. I hope Comrade Hua Ya can maintain your attitude and keep up the good work."

On the stage, Lin Lele was an artist, and he showed his voice to everyone.

Having a voice that has been professionally coached is different, and even the most beautiful songs can be sung more beautifully than others. She had also reached the age when it was time to talk about marriage, and I heard that many people went to Lin Bayi and Fangyuan to ask about the situation. But this girl didn't let go of anyone, and she seemed to have already made up her mind early on.

There were too many people coming to toast. Fortunately, Gu Tinglan had inconvenient legs and feet and was not suitable for drinking, which became his best shield.

Ruan Lu, Lin Xiangyang, and the two grooms all drank badly in the end and started calling themselves brothers. Lin Xiangyang hasn't drank for a long time. It's better not to drink, but once he drinks, he will drink too much. I don't know how my brother Ruan Zhiyi will greet his brother Lin Xiangyang when he wakes up tomorrow.

After Lin Lele finished his performance, Tiantian and Lele came over to toast them.

Hua Ya found that Lele seemed to have suddenly grown up into a big girl. She was in good shape and had a good temperament. She was no longer a little follower behind her brothers.

Lele poured the beer into the cup, and the beer was still bubbles. Lin Tiantian found out, she hesitated and said: "This is orange water!"

Tiantian finished the beer in one gulp and asked her, "You don't drink, who poured it for you?"

Sitting next to him, Hua Ya pointed to Wang Tianzhu who was handing out sweets to the children in the distance and said, "Xiao Zhu is over there."

Lele looked over subconsciously, and then realized that she seemed to have exposed something. She blushed and stomped away.

Hua Ya's evil plan succeeded, and she sat there holding her belly and laughing "hehe". She was full from this meal, so she had to find something to do.

She suddenly thought of Wang Lihua's words when she was sitting on the passenger ship from the reef island to Dayu Island when she first arrived on the island: "I like to watch young people falling in love the most."

She didn't understand this sentence at the time, but she understands it now.

Falling in love when young is sour and sweet, very delicious.

Gu Tinglan saw him at the side and asked, "What will Lele do if our son goes to another place?"

Hua Ya said: "The eight characters are still--"

Gu Tinglan helped her and said, "You haven't even written your horoscope yet."

Hua Ya put down her chopsticks and said, "Lele isn't--"

Gu Tinglan helped her and said, "Lele is not that kind of person who changes his mind when he sees something different."

Hua Ya said angrily: "If they are destined -"

Gu Tinglan said with a sullen smile: "If they are destined to be together, they will naturally be together. If there is no destiny, there is no need to force it, right?"

Hua Ya said angrily: "I can fully say--"

Gu Tinglan added: "You can say a complete sentence, why do I still rush to answer? Of course it's just to piss you off."

It's the Chinese New Year, and Gu Bajin doesn't want to live a good life.

Gu Tinglan laughed again and again, thinking that his little wife was so cute when she was bulging with anger, and he couldn't help but want to tease her.

Hua Ya closed her mouth again and acted like a little mute.

No matter how much Gu Tinglan teased her later, she just didn't speak.

Gu Tinglan thought she had made Hua Ya angry. After finishing the banquet, Hua Ya turned around and saw Gu Tinglan's anxious eyes and said hurriedly: "I was teasing you too, where is your courage?"

Gu Tinglan pretended that nothing happened and peeled the shrimps, threw the freshly peeled prawns into the flower sprout bowl and said, "It was eaten by a little heartless person."

Hua Ya took out a small handkerchief and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Everyone around her was drinking, so she boldly pouted her little mouth and wanted to kiss her eight pounds quickly.

Who would have thought that after the two newlyweds toasted to Ruan Lu and Lin Xiangyang, a large table of people all looked over.

Gu Tinglan saw it and didn't say anything. The old god stared at him. Instead, a group of people across from him looked away in embarrassment.

After Hua Ya kissed her, she felt very nervous. She looked behind her and saw that everyone was drinking and chatting. No one noticed, so she covered her mouth and snickered proudly.

Little fool.

Gu Tinglan was so cute that she laughed with her.

Ruan Zhiyi took the wine glass and asked Lin Juan: "Can we go over and toast?"

Lin Juan said: "Wait a moment, I think my second brother-in-law's eyes are wrong, I guess he will have to take a bite."

Ruan Zhiyi said: "Why don't we also have a chat to meet the occasion? After all, we are newcomers."

Lin Juan said: "Give me a big mouth, don't embarrass me here."

Ruan Zhiyi said: "Are you willing?"

Lin Juan said: "It's a great day, don't force me."

Ruan Zhiyi didn't dare to say the next words, and said with a helpless smile: "Can we have a kiss when no one is around?"

Lin Juan blushed and said, "Do you have to ask?"

Ruan Zhiyi knew the answer in his heart and just wanted to ask it to tease Lin Juan. Suddenly he felt that Gu Tinglan was sometimes naughty for no reason. He understood this feeling very well.

It can be said that you don't learn anything good, but only learn these crooked ways.

Chapter 383

After the banquet at noon, Hua Ya returned home at four o'clock in the afternoon.

There were people at the auditorium who were there to clean things up, and Hua Ya was sitting in the cabin at home talking to them.

The candies and peanuts and melon seeds prepared for the banquet have been eaten, and there are still more than one cigarette left. Hua Ya did not give the decision to Lin Xiangyang, but all was divided among the soldiers who helped.

Lin Xiangyang knew that his daughter was concerned about his health, so he didn't say anything. I can also guarantee that I have given up cigarettes a long time ago and will never smoke again.

Hua Ya agreed to let him drink today, so he drank a little or two, until he was in a daze.

Lin Juan followed Ruan Zhiyi in the front yard, and Lin Hui followed Wang Lei at Huaya's house.

Hua Ya was still regretting that she didn't prepare a wedding house for them. Wang Lei said with a blushing face: "We will be assigned jobs when we return to the college. We will try to be together so that we can have our own house soon after joining the company."

Lin Hui said: "Yes, second sister, our dual-military family has an advantage in allocating houses. Didn't the second brother-in-law just say that families like ours are allocated larger houses and earlier than ordinary military families with one military side. You just Don't worry about it."

Lin Xiangyang sat on the edge of the kang, watching Zhang Fengying sewing the last cotton hoods for the children. He sighed and said, "Your second sister is just worried that you will suffer. You are an unsatisfactory father. Thank you for having such a second sister."

Hua Ya didn't like hearing such words, so she pursed her lips and said, "You are not allowed to say this."

Wang Lei also said shyly: "Dad, life is better now. Let's listen to my second sister and look forward to the future more. Don't always think about the past."

Hua Ya nodded, her little brother and sister had taken what she said to heart.

After a while, Wang Lei's mother, who was packing things in front, also came in.

She came out of the hospital this morning and will not stay in the hospital tonight until she leaves with them tomorrow.

She was used to working at home, so when she came here she was at a loss and had to find something to do. Zhang Fengying understood her intentions and asked her to sweep the floor, wash the pots and do some simple tasks in front.

"My mother-in-law's craftsmanship is good, but I don't have such good craftsmanship as you. I don't know what to do with their children's clothes in the future."

After Wang Lei's mother finished speaking, Zhang Fengying accepted the title of "mother-in-law" with embarrassment. She glanced at Hua Ya, who smiled and said, "I'm calling you, just say it."

Zhang Fengying smiled at Hua Ya, turned to Wang Lei's mother and said: "I practiced these skills in order to make money. If you really want to make clothes for the children in the future, let's move around more later. I'm fine. Teach you."

Wang Lei's stepfather was arrested for gambling and selling women, and now Wang Lei's mother is alone in the family.

The messy people in the village were also cleaned up. The village committee, which was originally in a mess, had new cadres. I heard that the new officials took office and managed the village well.

Wang Lei's mother quickly agreed. She reached out and touched Zhang Fengying's newly made cotton hood, and exclaimed: "What a skillful hand, the stitching is as neat as the stitching in the sewing machine."

Hua Ya happened to be thinking about the ticket for the sewing machine at home, and said to Zhang Fengying: "I have the ticket for the sewing machine here. You can take it with you later."

Zhang Fengying stopped the needlework in her hand and said: "Although it is very expensive, I am not polite to you. I really want it. There is a lot of work at home, and I also want to go back to find someone to learn how to use the sewing machine."

She accepted it generously, and Hua Ya was actually happy: "I have one at home, and I have extra for you. Use it when you should use it, don't be reluctant to part with it."

After a while, some young soldiers from the cooking class came to the front of the house, carrying a few large buckets and said: "Sister-in-law, I have put the remaining pork, bacon and some vegetables here for you. "

Hua Ya went out wearing a cotton coat and saw that the little soldiers had their sleeves rolled up in the cold weather. It seemed that they had been busy until now.

Hua Ya asked them to put the bucket in the yard, then turned around and went into the house to get each of them a bottle of soda.

The little soldiers took the soda drinks and drank them in three or two gulps as if in competition. After returning the glass bottle to Hua Ya, Hua Ya stuffed them with a few big apples and they hurried away slowly.

Zhang Fengying came out and saw that there was still so much meat and vegetables left, and said, "How about I marinate them all for you."

Hua Ya thought for a while and said, "That's fine, the meat can be made into bacon. The radish and cabbage should be soaked in salt water in a jar, like in Sichuan."

Zhang Fengying didn't know how to make such pickles, so Wang Lei's mother came over and said, "It's not a problem for me. My family is poor, and some vegetables are pickled like that. Otherwise, the few ridges of land in front of the yard wouldn't be enough." "

Wang Lei said to her mother: "Then let me help you. The food here is not saltier than ours. I have to watch you and ask you to put less salt."

Hua Ya really likes to eat crunchy and refreshing kimchi. She was very happy when she heard that Wang Lei's mother could make it.

Zhou Wenfang, who was next door, happened to hear it in the yard. He stretched his neck and shouted: "Make me some too. I'll bring the jar and vegetables over later."

Hua Ya also shouted to her: "I can't eat without you."

Xie Weimin went on duty in the afternoon, and Gu Tinglan followed him for a walk in the office building when he had nothing to do. Zhou Wenfang asked Hua Ya to go to the basement to pick up a few things and return to his home, which was considered a slow walk.

Hua Ya didn't understand why Zhou Wenfang made such a fuss, maybe it was just a little fun between the couple.

With Wang Lei's mother and Wang Lei making kimchi here, Zhang Fengying went back to the cabin to make cotton hoods. She makes clothes very quickly, and the styles are more beautiful and comfortable than those usually made at home. Hua Ya likes to wear them for her children.

Hua Ya knew that they were leaving tomorrow, so she started to set up a formation in the yard.

Each family's seafood specialties deserve a share, as well as the wild and dried vegetables unique to Dayu Island. Eating them is good for your health, so you also deserve a share.

The things brought back by the elders are different from those brought back by the younger generations, so they must be carefully sorted.

For example, the two newlyweds have their own dinners when they go back. You also need to prepare some small yellow croakers and large prawns, as well as wild saury fish that can make you look good on the wine table.

As for the large yellow croaker, give more to Lin Xiangyang and Zhang Fengying, so they can eat it with two mouths. Give Wang Lei's mother a little less, so she can eat with one mouth.

And Zhang Anan, who will take the college entrance examination in a few months, takes part in nutritional supplements and part in reference books.

In addition, Wang Tianzhu, who was leaving after the fifteenth day, also had to bring a lot of things with him, not less for teachers and classmates.

The flower buds are placed here and there in the yard. After the flower buds are placed, they have to stand on a small stool and check them with their hands on their hips and their heads down.

After dividing it back and forth, I always felt that something was missing. Finally, Zhou Wenfang came over and said, "Have you forgotten your eldest sister and brother-in-law in Beijing? Your eldest sister still has your eldest niece in her belly."

"Oh, I almost forgot about them. My eldest sister is pregnant, and I haven't prepared my gift yet."

Hua Ya said: "It would be great if it was my niece! No, their family is a cultural family, so I have to prepare a meeting gift for my niece in advance. I will go get some books, calligraphy and paintings from the basement, and I will ask Ruan Zhiyi to help me carry them. past."

Hua Ya worked vigorously and resolutely, but Zhou Wenfang just handed the jar to Wang Lei. As soon as he squatted down to pick vegetables, Hua Ya came up with several volumes of calligraphy, paintings and old books.

Divide everything, carefully wrap the flower buds one by one, and write the names. Then they all took it to the corner of the cabin and put it away. When they were waiting to leave, everyone took their own and no one had to give it away.

After the big work is done, all that's left is to marinate the meat.

Nowadays, there is a kind of large-grained coarse sea salt specially used for pickling things. It is the specialty sea salt of Dayu Island. Things made from salt have a unique flavor.

When Wang Lei's mother finally finished her work, she asked Huaya for two packs of coarse sea salt to take back.

In the evening, Hua Ya, Wang Lei and Zhou Wenfang cooked the meal for the whole family.

Wang Lei's mother wanted to cook, but Hua Ya drove her away to sit with Zhang Fengying and enjoy the meal.

After dinner, in the evening, everyone swarmed to the hot kang in the cabin to sit and chat.

This conversation lasted most of the night.

Da Mao and Xiao Mao were reluctant to leave Zhang Fengying and insisted on sleeping with her at night.

Hua Ya carried Xiao Yaoyao on her back and helped Gu Tinglan back to the small foreign building to sleep.

The next morning, there were birds knocking on Huayu's window early to ask for delicious food.

Hua Ya stood up in confusion, opened the window, and gave them the corn crumbs mixed with brown rice on the table.

Gu Tinglan's physical condition was terrifying, and his heels were frozen into a ghostly shape. He rested for a week, and that's it.

When the flower buds came up, he was doing push-ups on the floor. Hua Ya saw him exercising and winked at him. Gu Tinglan tilted his head: "Come up."

Hua Ya had messy hair and sat on Gu Tinglan's waist like a little lunatic, making him do push-ups up and down.

Xiao Yaoyao was awakened by such a movement. She put on the small cotton socks made by her grandma without haste, then ran over on the floor, sat on Gu Tinglan's back and hugged her mother.

Huayu said: "Get up."

Xiao Yaoyao shouted crisply: "Get up!"

Gu Tinglan stood up easily with his hands on his hands.

Hua Ya said: "Down."

Xiao Yaoyao shouted crisply: "Get off!"

Gu Tinglan leaned down.

Later, he performed a one-handed ups and downs show for the mother and daughter, making them giggle on his back.

Gu Tinglan had sweated from practicing in the morning, so he thought it was time to eat, so he went to take a shower first.

Hua Ya pecked him and took Xiao Yaoyao to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Although I went to bed very late yesterday, I woke up very early today.

After breakfast, Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan followed the car and sent Lin Xiangyang and others to Haicheng Railway Station.

"There is no such thing as a feast that lasts forever. Today's farewell is also in order to see each other as soon as possible next time." Gu Tinglan stood in front of the car in a personable manner to see off his father-in-law and his family.

Lin Hui and Wang Lei were going to Ezhou together. They would first send Lin Xiangyang, Zhang Fengying and Zhang Anan home, then transfer to Changsha and Luoyang for two days, and finally return to the college.

Hua Ya didn't expect that Ruan Zhiyi would also leave, and Lin Juan would go to Beijing with him.

Ruan Zhiyi said: "I will make job transfers when I get back and try to get transferred to 031 this year."

With that said, he patted Gu Tinglan's shoulder affectionately: "Brother, remember to sign the acceptance letter."

Gu Tinglan is the top leader of 031. Ruan Zhiyi, a political commissar of this level, will be transferred as the regiment political commissar. Gu Tinglan is his immediate boss. If his immediate superior does not sign and accept it, Ruan Zhiyi will not be able to fly into 031 even if he has wings.

"Come on, after eating the old hens raised by your father, I will always do something good." Gu Tinglan said with a bright smile: "Be nice to my little sister, or I will definitely deal with you."

Chapter 384

When they came back from sending people off, their home suddenly became empty.

Sitting in the living room, Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan were not surprised to see Xiao Yaoyao and Big Mao Xiaomao climbing trees and climbing stairs.

Wang Tianzhu was sweeping and mopping the floor in the living room with a broom, and little Yaoyao climbed on him.

No matter where her brother goes, Xiao Yaoyao will hang on him and want to stick to her brother.

The old news about the American moon landing was shown on TV again.

The news program on Dayu Island was not updated during the Chinese New Year, and it was the same as the third one over and over again. Model operas, old news and folk customs during the Spring Festival.

When Xiao Yaoyao saw the astronauts walking on the moon, she jumped from Wang Tianzhu to the chair next to her: "Ba Ba said, our country will have its own astronauts soon! The moon belongs to China!"

Hua Ya didn't sleep well and felt sleepy, so she lay lazily on the sofa.

Gu Tinglan helped her rub her temples and raised her injured left foot on the chair. He affirmed his daughter's consciousness: "You are indeed my daughter, Gu Tinglan. The moon belongs to China. Those foreign devils took it away." They have given us too many good things, and the moon must not give it to them."

Xiao Yaoyao imitated Hua Ya and said, "Ang! Defeat the foreign ghost!"

Gu Tinglan happily promised his daughter: "When your dad can jump, I will take you to make a helicopter first."

Xiao Yaoyao said: "Yao Yao also wants to fly a plane, the most powerful plane."

Hua Ya tilted her head, put her hand on Gu Tinglan's leg and asked, "Aren't you going to pick the moon? Why do you want to fly a plane again?"

Little Yaoyao said: "Mom, I can only fly to the sky and pick the moon by flying a plane. You are so stupid."

Hua Ya said: "Yes, my daughter is the smartest. Help your brother get the mop quickly. He has finished sweeping the floor. It's your turn to mop the floor."

Xiao Yaoyao worked as she was told. She put the mop outside the house in the sink and soaked it with water, and then brought it into the house with a bang. The little child is no taller than a mop. Wang Tianzhu couldn't stand it anymore and asked for the mop.

I heard my father say to my mother: "The country has a tendency to train astronauts to land on the moon. We don't know who will be the first to land on the moon."

Hua Ya said: "You can't just have someone appear out of thin air."

Gu Tinglan said: "The astronauts in the United States are selected from pilots, especially fighter pilots. Such people are sharper than ordinary people in terms of memory, visual space, and understanding and judgment."

Hua Ya said: "Then the pilot didn't just appear out of thin air."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "Yes, they are all brought up since childhood." After saying this, he looked at little Yaoyao who was squatting on the small tree again, waiting for the moon to climb up, and said to Hua Ya: "...you Any ideas?"

Hua Ya scratched her head: "I don't have any ideas. Let's wait until the child is older and see what she thinks."

Gu Tinglan said happily: "What else can you think of? Before she had teeth, she wanted to pick off the moon, hold it and chew it."

Wang Tianzhu painstakingly took over his sister's mess and planned to continue mopping the floor.

Gu Tinglan said: "Stop dragging, I will wax the floor later. There are many people at home recently, so the floor needs to be maintained."

Wang Tianzhu imitated Gu Tinglan and said, "If you want to wax, why are you telling me this? Could it be that you have something in mind?"

Gu Tinglan's idea was very simple, he just wanted to hand over the waxing work to Wang Tianzhu.

As he was celebrating the New Year, he sighed and said: "Look at you still have to do such heavy work in the first month. After sweeping, you have to mop the floor, and after mopping, you have to wax the floor. It's true that if you have a stepmother, you will have a stepfather." ah."

"My mother is my biological mother, and only one stepfather is my class enemy." Wang Tianzhu stood in front of Gu Tinglan holding a mop and said, "If you give me another job, do you believe I will get shit on the head of the mop?"

Gu Tinglan's lips twitched and she said, "Then you will be truly invincible."

Hua Ya fell asleep with her head on Gu Tinglan's legs in a daze after listening to the two of them arguing.

After falling asleep, I had a hazy dream that little Yaoyao suddenly grew into an adult's size, and still had a cute little chubby face, and said to her: "Mom, I took the moon back."

Hua Ya lowered her head, saw the big plate in her hand and said, "Is this the moon?"

Xiao Yaoyao said: "Just wipe the moon and it will be bright."

The flower bud began to rub the moon, and kept rubbing it. She was so tired that she was half dead, and the moon was still misty.

.

The phone rang in the living room, waking up the flower buds that rubbed the moon.

Gu Tinglan came to the house on crutches from the yard. When he saw his little wife being woken up, he pretended to say: "I want to see who doesn't have eyes. I have to call you while you are sleeping."

"Hey!" Gu Tinglan asked aggressively: "Where?"

Hua Ya crossed her legs, yawned, and looked at Gu Tinglan's face. Gu Tinglan's face turned red for some reason, and he had no intention of settling a score with the other party.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Tinglan sat down on the sofa and threw the crutch aside. He reached out and pinched Hua Ya's soft belly and said, "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Hua Ya stretched out her hand to cover Gu Tinglan's big hand and said, "What's the matter?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Do you still remember the old man Zhou you met in the nursing home?"

Hua Ya said: "Remember, the senior leader who ate my wild ginseng."

"He recommended a job to our daughter." Gu Tinglan said: "Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics has a junior class, which specially selects primary school students who are outstanding in all aspects from all over the country and sends them to be trained as national-level pilots. "

Hua Ya doesn't understand whether pilots are classified as national or not.

Gu Tinglan was confused when he saw Hua Ya, and he said: "Someone will come to our place the day after tomorrow to give your daughter a test. It will test language, physical fitness, execution, calculation, memory, visual space and comprehension ability."

Hua Ya pointed at the little monkey cub squatting on a small tree and said, "What can she detect? The howling is the first."

Gu Tinglan said, "What did I just tell you?"

Hua Ya said: "I want to give our daughter a test."

Gu Tinglan said: "No, keep falling forward."

Hua Ya thought for a while and said: "American astronaut--"

Gu Tinglan reminded her: "Yes, I told you how to select?"

Hua Ya said: "Starting from training pilots, we must especially examine whether memory, visual space and understanding ability are sharp enough."

Hey, Hua Ya sat upright and said, "Why is it so similar to what you said you will test on my daughter?"

Gu Tinglan said: "It must have been recommended to our daughter by the leader named Zhou. He was in the nursing home at that time and observed our daughter when he had nothing to do. Maybe he came up with this idea at that time."

China Aerospace University.

A cradle of sky talents for the country.

A small cradle was opened in the big cradle, specifically to accept cubs. If it was just to train fighter pilots, it wouldn't be so troublesome to conduct a nationwide selection.

The flower buds are about to get goosebumps.

She looked at Xiao Yaoyao who was holding the Allegro and howling with her brother on the small tree, and suddenly she felt excited.

But she had no skills in those projects, and her family just treated little Yaoyao as an ordinary child. If anything is different, it is that Xiao Yaoyao is good at counting and her memory is not bad. No one taught her the crosstalk skills such as naming dishes. She could follow the TV and semiconductors and follow the actors.

In addition, there is an absolute advantage. This child is not afraid of heights and does not get dizzy from heights. Before he could walk, he hung on the tree and turned over.

Hua Ya ignited an impulse and longing that she had never experienced before. She grabbed Gu Tinglan's hand and said, "Honey! I thought that my daughter would be a cross talk actor when she grew up. I didn't expect that she could be a pilot. Maybe , maybe I can really pick the moon for us in the future."

Gu Tinglan didn't want to pour cold water on his little wife. Xiao Yaoyao only got a quota for recommendation and selection. It was not certain whether she could officially enroll in the youth class of the Aerospace Academy. But if you have hope, you have to fight for it. Gu Tinglan patted his good right leg and said to little Yaoyao hanging on the tree: "Come here and tell dad the name of the dish."

Wang Tianzhu was dumbfounded by the couple's divergent thinking.

Do they think his little sister can become an astronaut in the future? Whose astronaut selection performance is to sign up for a dish?

Little Yaoyao grabbed the allegro and passed in front of Wang Tianzhu, threw herself on her father and started saying in a coquettish voice: "There are steamed lamb, steamed bear paws, steamed deer tail, roasted flower duck, and roasted chicks." Yeah, roast goose."

She performed a "Report the Name of the Dish" to her father smoothly without getting choked up.

Gu Tinglan's old father was so happy that he held little Yaoyao in his arms, kissed her forehead, then put her on his neck, and wanted to take her lamely to show off to Xie Weimin next door.

Wang Tianzhu pushed his old father on the sofa, hugged little Yaoyao and said, "Let's go upstairs to play with our brothers. Our parents are already distracted and have started to have their own whims."

Xiao Yaoyao said: "Mushroom mushroom!"

Wang Tianzhu said as he went upstairs: "Yes, they ate the red umbrella mushrooms and spoiled them, and they started to dream."

Aunt Gao went to Hua Ya's house and saw Hua Ya still grinning with her little white teeth and Gu Tinglan laughing at each other.

The couple agreed that no one would tell anyone about someone coming to test Xiao Yaoyao until it was finalized.

This is also for the sake of the little monkey boy's face. Otherwise, if things don't work out, it would be bad to be pointed at behind his back and said it was a whim.

"Your family is full of happy events, no wonder Xiaohua is still happy now." Ruan Zhiyi got married in Aunt Gao's family, and people from their family came to congratulate her, not to mention Hua Ya's family, which had two marriages.

Hua Ya's eyes were shining brightly. She looked at Aunt Gao and said, "That's a good thing to say. My family is full of happy events."

Aunt Gao didn't understand her riddle, so she told her: "Don't just celebrate the occasion. Didn't I tell you that there are too many family members going home to visit relatives? After the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, many jobs have opened up. You still have to help I work two days."

Substitute, as agreed before.

Hua Ya said, "It's not a big deal, I'll go wherever you ask me to go." Let alone being the substitute, she would be happy to stand in the middle of the auditorium and sing a song.

Aunt Gao said: "You help me go to the supply and marketing cooperative for two days first. There are many people coming and going to buy things during the New Year. There are Xiaoxue and another sister-in-law over there. The others have gone back to visit relatives. Xiaoxue and that sister-in-law have been celebrating the New Year. Even on duty, I didn't even take a break."

Hua Ya knew that Xiaoxue still had children at home and couldn't let her suffer like this, so she hurriedly said: "Then I will go to the supply and marketing cooperative to work for a few days tomorrow. It won't be too late to go after Xiaoxue has rested."

Aunt Gao asked Huaya: "Then you know how to use a scale? Nowadays, weight scales are used. Just put the weight on the scale and weigh it."

Hua Ya said: "This is much more convenient than the pole scale, so don't worry."

Gu Tinglan peeled the apple and gave half to each of Hua Ya and Aunt Gao, and reminded: "We have friends from Beijing coming over the day after tomorrow. Let Xiao Hua rest for a day and wait until the day after tomorrow before going to the supply and marketing cooperative."

Aunt Gao said: "I know, these are all trivial matters. The worst I can do is stand at the counter the day after tomorrow."

Hua Ya was still immersed in the joy that her daughter was about to have a great future. After sending Aunt Gao away, Gu Tinglan had a good chat with her about her future prospects for her daughter.

I know that not only the selection of astronauts is extremely demanding, but also that of fighter pilots is not easy. Hua Ya's heart finally stopped wandering and became more down-to-earth.

"I understand. Anyway, let's seize this opportunity. As long as we fight for it and don't regret it." Hua Ya leaned in Gu Tinglan's arms and said, "I understand the difficulty of this matter, but I also believe in our daughter. She We will definitely overcome all difficulties."

Chapter 385

"Then how can you be so burdened?" Hua Ya pointed to the next door and said, "Aren't there ready candidates over there?"

Aunt Gao said: "You mean Xiaozhu?"

After all, Hua Ya still defends her son: "He will leave in fifteen, so how can we let him stand at the counter? When he gets over there, there will definitely be no time to calm down."

Aunt Gao understood and said with a smile: "Don't say it, I have forgotten about Xiaofang and let her accompany you then. I will go and tell her now."

Hua Ya just wanted Zhou Wenfang to keep her company, and she wished Aunt Gao would remember it. When Aunt Gao went to Zhou Wenfang's house, Hua Ya sat up quickly and pinched hazelnuts on the edge of the coffee table.

Gu Tinglan saw that she was holding a handful of large Northeastern hazelnuts in her hand. When she squeezed them with her hands, the shells of the hazelnuts shattered. Gu Tinglan's scalp tightened and he went to play with his sons obediently and smartly.

Hua Ya picked out the intact kernels and put them into a small porcelain dish. Just after covering the bottom of the small porcelain plate, Zhou Wenfang ran over angrily.

"Well, you little Hua Ya, you won't let me stay at home during the Chinese New Year, so let Aunt Gao go over and urge me to go to work!" Zhou Wenfang said to Hua Ya, "I'm telling you, even if I go, I won't work. I'll just stand and play!"

Hua Ya was happy to hear what she said: "Then you just don't go."

Zhou Wenfang said angrily: "Aunt Gao told me, can I not go? I knew it must be your idea behind your back. Now that you two have become a family, you are here to oppress me, right?"

Hua Ya handed her the peeled large hazelnut kernels. Zhou Wenfang liked to eat this, so she took it into her hand and chewed it, as if she was chewing Hua Ya's head.

When Hua Ya saw that Zhou Wenfang was still not well, she said in a low voice like a human being: "Shall we go take a bath? I'll give you a bath to wash away all your worries."

"Hey, you even sang for me." Zhou Wenfang hesitated and said, "I'll think about it."

Before the Chinese New Year, the family area had a large bathhouse, which was comparable to the large bathhouses in Northeast China. There were also aunties who specialized in bathing. This is because there are more and more family members. When the conditions here are good, we will try our best to meet everyone's needs. In addition, it is really inconvenient to take a bath in some tube buildings, so I made a thing like this.

Zhou Wenfang has only heard of it, but has never been there. Hua Ya went to Sister Hao twice, and when she came back slippery from being rubbed, Zhou Wenfang actually felt quite itchy.

"There are so many people running around naked, I'm embarrassed." Zhou Wenfang sat beside the flower buds, glanced at Gu Tinglan who was playing with his sons nearby, and whispered, "I'm afraid it's not clean inside."

Hua Ya said: "You underestimate the sanitary environment of our family area. There is a special person in charge to inspect it. We have to bring our own small basins and towels for bathing, otherwise we will buy new ones and not use other people's ones." . And the water inside is hot water heated by the boiler room, all flowing water. How to wash it in the winter, the hot water pipe is enough! There is also a big pool, I can jump into it and swim. Really, you go ahead, It's so comfortable in there."

Zhou Wenfang was very moved by what he said, and he said to himself: "Yes, there are few people now anyway, and there will be more people after the fifteenth. If you want to go, it is better to go now."

Hua Ya stood up directly and said to Zhou Wenfang: "I have shampoo and soap. Just go home and get a basin and towel, plus a change of clothes."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Is this settled?"

Hua Ya said: "The ticket is 20 cents, I'll treat you! It's a joke."

Gu Tinglan turned his back to them and said slowly: "Then take my daughter over. There are eggs in the kitchen. You can sit in and eat them when you are tired. You can bring my daughter's bucket down."

Hua Ya said: "Of course I will take her with me. Little Monkey knows a lot of aunts there. Sometimes the aunts even ask her to perform cross talk. Everyone gathers around to watch. It's really fun."

Zhou Wenfang got up and said, "Then I'll go back and clean up. I'll meet you at the door in ten minutes."

Hua Ya walked up the stairs and said, "Remember to bring an extra towel, hold your hair and wear a hat when you come out. Be careful if your hair freezes when you get home."

Hua Ya takes Xiao Yaoyao to take a bath, and the arduous task of bathing Da Mao and Xiao Mao falls on Wang Tianzhu.

As soon as his wife left, Gu Tinglan leaned back on the sofa, munching an apple lazily and waiting for his fragrant daughter-in-law to run home.

Zhou Wenfang didn't know that Dayu Island's bathhouse culture was developing so rapidly, so she packed up her things at home and came out holding the basin.

Hua Ya also came out with Xiao Yaoyao. Hua Ya wore a military coat and carried a bucket by herself, which contained clean clothes. Xiao Yaoyao wore a cotton-padded jacket and carried a small bucket by herself, which contained her small towel and shorts.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang went to the bathhouse together. The bathhouse was in the public area. There was no need to walk to the auditorium. It was in the corner on the north side of the main road, next to the boiler room.

Little Yaoyao knows the way, and when she sees someone she knows, she carries a small bucket and says excitedly: "I want to rub it!"

Zhou Wenfang was a little embarrassed at first, but then she walked near the bathhouse and saw Qian Meng and Wang Lihua coming out together after washing. When she met Hua Ya and her, she urged, "Go in quickly, there is no one inside, but Feeling comfortable."

There was nothing to be embarrassed about, and it was obvious that everyone took a frank bath as a matter of course.

Zhou Wenfang is from Beijing. Unfortunately, he grew up here and had no exposure to the northern bathhouse culture. Unexpectedly, Hua Ya took him into the bathhouse.

In front of the counter when entering, an unfamiliar aunt greeted little Yaoyao and said, "You are here. Which aunt do you want to give you a bath today?"

Zhou Wenfang whispered to Hua Ya, "Didn't you say you only came twice?"

Hua Ya said: "But Sister Hao often brings my daughter here. She is a regular customer here. I have to hang out with her."

Xiao Yaoyao greeted her aunt in a sweet voice, pointed to the sign behind her and said, "Mama and I want to have a massage with Auntie No. 7, and Auntie wants a massage with Auntie No. 11."

Afraid that the two adults would not understand her arrangement, the aunt at the counter explained to Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang: "The eldest sister No. 7 has strong hands and can rub them. If the two of them can bear the force, they must use strong hands. The eldest sister of No. 11 will scrub your body with sea salt. After washing it, you will keep it as if it has been polished."

This description made Zhou Wenfang very nervous. She asked the aunt at the counter: "Are you sure it's just polishing and won't peel off my skin?"

The aunt at the counter spoke with a Kanto accent and said: "If you are too aggressive, I will definitely make you bald. But don't worry, we don't dislike you."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and watched Zhou Wenfang enter the locker room with a blushing face.

Xiao Yaoyao entered and started to take off her clothes. It didn't take long to strip myself down into a small buttocks.

Zhou Wenfang shyly said to Hua Ya, "We adults also want to be naked?"

Hua Ya said: "How do you bathe and wear clothes at home? They are all lesbians, what are you afraid of?" As she said that, she also took off her clothes.

Zhou Wenfang saw that Hua Ya had given birth to two children, including twins. She still had a flat belly, a waist, and a butt. She couldn't help but envy her.

She was so cruel that she also took off her clothes and simply wrapped them up with a towel.

Hua Ya knew that she was still embarrassed, but she would be fine once she got in and was infected by the atmosphere.

Little Yaoyao walked in front with her little slippers, and took the two adults to go under the faucet to do a simple rinse.

As if to prove that he was not in trouble, Zhou Wenfang secretly rubbed his arms and legs with his hands from below.

After washing her hair, Hua Ya stood under the water and said, "Why are you working so hard? Aunts like to take a good bath to get rid of the dust, so that they have a sense of accomplishment. You come here once or twice a month and take care of it." It feels light on my body."

Zhou Wenfang didn't care and continued rubbing. She saw the No. 7 card on Hua Ya's wrist and the No. 11 card on her own wrist, and asked Hua Ya: "What other projects can be done here?"

Hua Ya said: "Massage, back massage, pedicure, ear picking and skin resurfacing, everything is available."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Cai'er is good, I like Cai'er. Why do you think our army suddenly built such a good big bathhouse?"

They turned from the door counter and entered the lesbian room. There was a long corridor inside, with places to change clothes on both sides.

Coming out of the changing area is the shower area. The surroundings are painted blue like the sea, and there is a tiled pool in the middle of the shower, where little Yaoyao is playing happily.

Hua Ya said: "It's right that you don't know. I just heard from Aunt Gao a few days ago that our bathhouse was originally supposed to be the boiler room No. 2. Later, an advanced member of the family came in. It was for giving people massages. An advanced molecule made by bathing and rubbing."

"Advanced element?" Zhou Wenfang was shocked. This is an extremely rare and honorable title.

Hua Ya said: "It is said that a senior leader almost collapsed while taking a bath, and it was this progressive comrade who saved him with his skills. After the senior leader came to his senses, he asked about the skills of this progressive comrade. It is a northern massage that has been passed down from our ancestors and has helped many comrades solve problems in the lumbar spine, cervical spine, and sciatic nerve. Sometimes I can go to him for migraines."

Zhou Wenfang's shoulders were a little tight. When Hua Ya said this, she thought of asking her aunt to massage her shoulders.

After Hua Ya washed her hair, she didn't rush to apply soap on her body. This needs to be done after rubbing.

She washed her body with hot water slowly and said: "The other party asked for the opportunity to continue serving the people, and also said that he could provide apprentices to our army. Generally, if anyone here feels uncomfortable, they will follow the acupuncture point Let's see, it's just like traditional Chinese medicine. After Ruan Lu found out, he personally approved this place as a big bathhouse, and made the advanced comrades the 'masters'. The master also had five or six apprentices."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Then why are we all being rubbed by aunties?"

"The two aunts my daughter found for us are the apprentices of the progressive elements." Hua Ya whispered: "No one has a job for young people. Besides, of course we have to find aunts for bathing. Aunts are very capable."

Zhou Wenfang thought about it, if she was asked to do this job, she really wouldn't be able to do it. She felt embarrassed just looking at other people's bodies.

Hua Ya put the small bench she brought under the faucet. She sat on it and continued to warm herself with hot water, waiting for her aunt to call her number.

She said to Zhou Wenfang: "Don't look at my age, but my skills are top-notch. And this is also a sign of radiance and enthusiasm. Let's learn more in the future. No matter how old we are, we have to learn when we should learn." , Don't care about the rank of your profession, you see, you can become an advanced person by taking a bath, etc., it just proves that you are the number one in the 360 ​​professions."

Zhou Wenfang said: "We've been making trouble for a long time, but you are teaching me a lesson. Come on, I understand, I won't worry about it anymore, just write down my number now."

On the wall of the shower room, there is a small blackboard hanging in a place that is not easy to get wet. People who need to take a shower can register their numbers on it, which is equivalent to registering and calling.

When one person comes out, the aunt will come over to see whose turn it is.

After Zhou Wenfang finished writing the number, she followed Hua Ya's example and sat under the faucet and washed her body. Needless to say, it was indeed very comfortable.

While Hua Ya was talking to her, she looked at little Yaoyao splashing in the pool.

This thing is not big enough to backstroke in it. A small person is floating in the pool, one by one. Huayu could actually detect a trace of the familiar lazy smell.

Hua Ya scratched her head, saying that girls follow their mother's temper. Is she usually so lazy?

Chapter 386

It was Hua Ya's turn to take a bath first. She picked up little Yaoyao with a towel and went in.

Zhou Wenfang wondered, Xiaohua was obviously from the south, how come she lived here more like a northerner than she did. Not to mention how moist my life was when I was young.

When Hua Ya went in, no one talked to her, only a few or two people came to take a bath.

Zhou Wenfang was so busy that she was too embarrassed to look at others, so she rubbed her body with more and more energy.

Wait until an aunt stood in front of the small blackboard and shouted: "Eleven number eight."

Number eleven is the number of the bathing aunt, and number four is Zhou Wenfang's number. Zhou Wenfang is this aunt's eighth rub today.

Zhou Wenfang followed her aunt to the bathing room.

Inside, there are two rows of blue 1.2-meter plastic beds in an area of ​​more than 40 square meters.

She saw that her aunt had put a new plastic sheet on her, then rinsed the plastic sheet with water and raised her chin.

Zhou Wenfang didn't quite understand, so her aunt said seriously: "You should lie down first."

Zhou Wenfang swallowed nervously, feeling that the blue bathing bed didn't feel like a bath, but like a chopping board.

Zhou Wenfang didn't dare to say that she was from the north but had never had a bath before, so she lay down quickly. The plastic sheet was very slippery, and the aunt was afraid that she would slip if she made a big move, so she used her body to block it for her.

In fact, the bathing ladies have a hard time here. The bathing room is full of water vapor. They rub in it wearing tank tops and underpants. When they are tired and sweaty, they go to take a shower, and then come back and continue rubbing.

Otherwise, it is usually aunties who do this kind of work. The environment is too hard for young people to endure such hardship.

Zhou Wenfang felt that her aunt's hand was very strong. Zhou Wenfang's wrist was lightly grabbed by her aunt, and she rubbed it with her hand wrapped in a coarse towel.

The aunt rubbed it twice, but no ash came out. I rubbed it twice more, but still no dust came out.

They are not in the business of saying that the other person is clean. If someone is clean, who will come over to take a shower? You will only feel that the strength in your hands is not enough, and the opponent's body is not covered with dust.

The aunt felt that her skills were challenged, so she exerted all her strength on Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang had never taken a bath before, so she thought she needed such strength. She burst into tears in pain and did not dare to cry out.

Zhou Wenfang turned around and saw that it was Hua Ya lying on the bed next door, lying on her stomach and letting Aunt No. 7 rub her back.

Hua Ya's little mouth is still chattering to Aunt No. 7. She has been chatting with Aunt No. 7 since her son was born, and she has followed her son to join the army. After the Chinese New Year, she will give her son a wife.

No wonder the aunt who is celebrating the Chinese New Year still takes a bath here because she wants to save more money for her children. They get 10 cents for a bath and 13 cents during the Chinese New Year.

For example, during the twelfth lunar month, the bathhouse business is good, and the aunt can earn almost two yuan a day. Aunts who are skilled at bathhouses have to queue up from morning till night.

Zhou Wenfang was so painful that she almost burst into tears and felt her arms burning. The strange thing is that after the hot sex, I feel really comfortable! It's like a back massage. It hurts at the beginning, but feels great after the pain ends.

Hua Ya winked at Zhou Wenfang and said to Zhou Wenfang's aunt No. 11: "Auntie, my sister is upset, please be gentle."

Aunt No. 11 said to Zhou Wenfang's head: "She won't shed any dust."

Hua Ya said happily: "She was rubbing it by herself when she came in. She was afraid of tiring you, hahaha."

Aunt No. 11 glanced at Zhou Wenfang and said, "Hey, look at your little hands!"

Zhou Wenfang buried her head in her chest, not daring to say a word, looking at the flower buds with joy.

After rubbing Hua Ya's back, Aunt No. 7 patted Hua Ya's buttocks. Hua Ya skillfully turned sideways and hung her arms up so that Aunt No. 7 could rub her arms.

After rubbing her arms, Hua Ya changed her position again without her aunt saying anything.

Xiao Yaoyao sat on a small stool nearby, waiting for Aunt No. 7 to finish rubbing her mother, and then rubbed her. From time to time, she helped her aunt pour water on her mother.

Zhou Wenfang noticed that Hua Ya and she were the only ones in her row. There are also people in the two bedrooms opposite her. Similarly, everyone can figure out their own postures, and the postures are the same as those of the flower buds!

In the huge bathing room, there is an inexplicable sense of tacit understanding.

Zhou Wenfang asked her aunt nervously: "Do you have a fixed position for bathing here?"

The aunt said with a smile: "It's the same as you when I first come back. It's okay. Just turn around and face away from me. Hey, when you come back later you will know what to do after rubbing this side and then that side."

Zhou Wenfang felt relieved and tried to chat with her aunt. The aunt chatted as much as she wanted and talked a lot with Zhou Wenfang.

After she finished taking a bath, Zhou Wenfang reluctantly asked her aunt to rub her shoulders and neck.

Her shoulder started to hurt last year, probably due to studying for the college entrance examination for a long time.

The aunt rubbed her elbow in the hollow of her neck. Zhou Wenfang shed tears of pain and felt very relaxed and comfortable.

Then I looked at Hua Ya, who was asking her aunt to massage her head to help her dredge the blood in her head, which would also be good for her lesions.

After finally taking a bath, the aunt smeared some oil on them. When Zhou Wenfang finished rinsing under the faucet, she suddenly found that her knees were really glowing!

Little Yaoyao ran out of the bathing room with a towel on her head and her buttocks were bare. I took my mother and aunt to take a bath in the big pool.

Zhou Wenfang sighed and said: "Ruan Lu is really smart. Such a good place should have been built a long time ago. It is not enough for me to say that one progressive element is not enough. Each of the aunts should have one progressive element. This completely soothed my thirsty heart. The spirit that nourishes my life should at least be given to an advanced member of the collective."

"Your tone changes very quickly."

Hua Ya was lying beside the pool happily, handing the peeled eggs to Zhou Wenfang and then one to Xiao Yaoyao. They finished eating the eggs, rested for a while, and came out of the big bathhouse with their bodies steaming hot.

Zhou Wenfang wrapped her hair and pulled up her large cotton hat, and finally understood why everyone who came out of it had glowing faces.

Of course it's comfortable!

When they got home, Hua Ya sat on the big kang with them, and they just lay there.

Hua Ya crossed her legs and shook her feet carefreely. Little Yaoyao crawled over and stuffed a handful of peeled melon seeds into her mother's mouth.

Of course, little Yaoyao would not care about one thing or the other. After stuffing it for her mother, she would peel it off for her aunt. After peeling it off, she would grab it with her fragrant little hands and stuff it into her aunt's mouth.

Zhou Wenfang was almost moved to tears. No wonder everyone said that her daughter was her mother's little cotton-padded jacket. It would be nice if she didn't peel melon seeds for her brat when she went back, but she couldn't expect him to peel them for her.

In the evening, Aunt Gao from the front yard came over again.

After confirming that both of them would go to work in the supply and marketing cooperative, Wang Tianzhu asked Wang Tianzhu to run errands to Zhao Xue's house and told Zhao Xue to rest tomorrow.

There was an incident of chicken theft two days ago. Aunt Gao repeatedly told Hua Ya: "You are not allowed to steal the candies from the supply and marketing cooperative. The pounds inside have been registered and all are counted."

Hua Ya lay on the head of the kang, patted the big kang, and asked Aunt Gao to sit on it. Aunt Gao said with a straight face: "Don't do this to me. Just give me a guarantee that you can't eat sweets secretly."

Hua Ya also said with a straight face: "I will take two candies out of a glass jar, can you weigh them out?"

Aunt Gao went up to the kang to take care of her, but Hua Ya hid behind Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang said: "I'll look after her and keep her--"

"Keeping it is complicity with her." Aunt Gao nodded Hua Ya's nose and said, "Stop stealing. You can only take two pills from a can. One pill for each of you will be treated as compensation for overtime work during the New Year."

Hua Ya was happy now. She hugged Aunt Gao's arm and said, "Where are the canned oranges, canned yellow peaches and canned hawthorns?"

Aunt Gao said: "What the hell, please do some work, and you plan to eat and drink with public funds?"

Hua Ya didn't dare, but Gu Tinglan did. He didn't know when he came over, stood at the door and said to Hua Ya: "Write down what you eat and drink in the book. I will pick you up from get off work and settle the accounts together."

Aunt Gao glared at him: "Just get used to it."

Seeing that it was getting late, she got up and said to Hua Ya: "I have seen people working for free, but I have never seen people working at a loss. I don't care about you anymore. You will be on duty at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

Hua Ya was also teasing Aunt Gao. She had nothing to be curious about in those things from the supply and marketing cooperative.

She talked to Zhou Wenfang for a while, and little Hope next door was crying and wanted to find her mother.

Hua Ya looked at his small stature, no taller than Xiaomao, shook her head and said, "Your child is so shy and delicate. It would be great if my daughter could be like this. She would save herself from looking like a monkey all day long."

Zhou Wenfang took out the torn comic strip from Little Hope's arms, frightened Little Hope and said, "If you keep reading like this, your eyes will be damaged sooner or later. Tell me, how did you get the book broken?"

Zhou Wenfang was asking, and Xie Weimin's voice came from outside and said: "He threw it everywhere, and I accidentally stepped on it when I was walking. You should take care of your son quickly. Whose child is so old just holding a book and reading, even if he doesn't know how to read?" You have to look at the pictures and make up your own lies."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Why is he my son? Isn't he also your son?"

She put on her shoes and walked out with little hope, arguing with Xie Weimin: "You broke the child's book and you didn't know how to apologize and you said something sarcastic."

When Xie Weimin saw Zhou Wenfang was angry, he didn't dare to make a mistake and whispered, "It was him who threw it."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Then if you talk to him properly, you won't damage other people's books. It's wrong to throw away. Let your son apologize to you. If you damage other people's books, you apologize to them."

Hua Ya lay next to the window of the cabin and saw Xie Weimin's face scrunched up and apologizing to Little Hope. Little Hope also apologized to her father.

Xiao Yaoyao said: "I hope my brother will be a good brother. He always tells me stories. But his teeth are not fully grown yet and his speech is leaky. Sometimes I can't understand the stories. But he is very patient and can tell me over and over again. Until I understand."

Hua Ya hugged her daughter carelessly and said, "Can I really tell you a story?"

Little Yaoyao actually learned to ask: "In order to listen to his story, Big Mao and Xiao Mao gave him all the prawn cakes. Do you think his story sounded good?"

Hua Ya said with a smile: "You two brothers, both of them learned Kung Fu from their father, and none of them are polite. They are probably destined to wear military uniforms in the future. I hope your brother is different, maybe the story will be told in the future Well, he has become a great writer."

Xiao Yaoyao said in a sweet voice: "Then let brother hope write the story of our family and let many, many people know that Ba Ba loves Mom, and I also love Mom."

Hua Ya hugged her and kissed her and said, "While Dad loves Mom, he also loves you and your brothers. While Mom loves Dad, she also loves you and your brothers. We will always be a family that loves each other."

Chapter 387

At eight o'clock, they had to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to relieve their shift. Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya finished their meal at half past seven and left on time.

Hua Yaxu said nonchalantly: "I asked you to get up early to eat, but now I have to walk just after eating, and my intestines are knotted."

Zhou Wenfang said without much apology: "I'm sorry, I really couldn't get up in the morning. Didn't you watch the TV series last night? "There Was a Young Man", the actor Zhang Tielin in it was pretty good-looking."

Hua Ya said: "No matter how good he looks, he is as handsome as my eight-pound boy."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Can you stop asking your old man Gu? I've seen people showing off their sons, but I've never seen people showing off their husbands."

Hua Ya asked her back: "Isn't my eight pounds worth showing off?"

Zhou Wenfang was speechless for a moment, and finally said: "I know that in the future, in addition to showing off to Lao Gu, you will definitely also show off to my niece."

Hua Ya said: "Showing off little Yaoyao? Do you know?"

"I heard from Lao Xie that someone will come from Beijing to give your daughter some tests tomorrow. Is it true?" Zhou Wenfang watched Hua Ya wrap up the scarf and reached out to hand the gloves to her to put on: "Children with high IQs?"

Hua Ya walked around the snowdrifts on the ground and smiled to herself as she walked forward: "What about the monkey cub?"

She had nothing to hide from Zhou Wenfang, so Hua Ya told Zhou Wenfang about the junior class at Aerospace University. He also specifically made a statement to her: "It's just that the selection is not a certainty, so don't go around promoting it to me. I don't want face, but my daughter also wants face. If she loses the selection at such a young age, she will be deeply hurt."

"It's definitely possible." Zhou Wenfang was even more excited than Hua Ya, and she said directly: "Isn't it obvious that it has gone through the preliminary screening? Don't you know, usually the family of origin and the status of the child will be screened first. My niece This is past the primary."

Hua Ya really didn't know about the primary election. She told the truth: "It was recommended by a friend in Beijing. I don't know if there is such a thing as a primary election. Anyway, he called my home directly and said that people from Beijing were coming to test. Keep it all confidential."

"It's so mysterious." Zhou Wenfang thought, on the surface, he was selecting future pilots, but in fact, he was selecting others under the banner of pilots. This was indeed a state secret.

Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya went out from the small door and walked down the steps to the public area. The icy and snowy steps were difficult to walk, so Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang helped each other go down.

While walking, Zhou Wenfang said: "I think it has passed. Otherwise, why would someone come all the way to test your child? There are so many children in the world. Why did they choose your child? There must be some drama." ."

Hua Ya gained some confidence after being told by Zhou Wenfang. I have seen people who have gone to great lengths, but I have never seen a team that has come so far. It should be that if you think it's okay, just conduct some interviews and inspections.

Thinking of this, Hua Ya felt a little more relaxed. But she still knows that the greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment: "Mainly just let it happen. Her father and I have both thought about it. Even if she can't get into it this time, we will train her to be a pilot. Anyway, my child's health The quality is here."

"Hey, you're right not to think too much. But after all, it's my niece's honor to bring a bunch of experts here." Zhou Wenfang asked curiously: "What preparations have you made in the past two days? You should be quite prepared, right? ?"

"The preparations have indeed been made." Hua Ya pursed her lips and glanced at her, then said with difficulty: "Remember the names of the dishes."

Zhou Wenfang: "It is indeed something your family can do. No, you can ask her to memorize mathematical formulas or something like that. I think the questions may be very tricky. She needs to prepare some brain teasers or life philosophy. article."

Hua Ya walked to the bottom of the steps holding the handrail and reached out to help Zhou Wenfang down.

The two of them walked across the icy area, and Hua Ya said, "It's too late to improvise. Besides, my Ba Jin said that these tests are different from ordinary tests, and you don't need to use ordinary test preparation. As long as you can do it, it's okay if you don't, little one." Yaoyao is young and will have opportunities in the future. The best we can do is train her to become a pilot."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Hey, your child is very ambitious. It would be great if she was a boy. It would be great for our two families to be in-laws."

Hua Ya said with a smile: "It's okay. Let your little hope come in as a bride-in-law from now on -"

Zhou Wenfang pinched the flower buds and said: "My son can marry whoever he wants in the future. I don't care about his things. If his father wants to worry about it, just let it go and let the child think about it for himself. His father and I will take care of the hardware conditions at home." Do it well and let him have more room to choose a mate in the future."

"I can't tell you are very advanced in thinking." Hua Ya was actually pretty much what she thought, focusing on being casual. Besides, the child does not live with them after they get married. It is the child's own life. It is annoying to point fingers.

Take Hua Ya herself to say that her elders are not around, so she is living a pleasant life now.

When we arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, Sister Xiao was already cleaning inside.

Her husband is an academic. When the environment was not good at first, he secretly read at home every day. Now that the environment is better, he is the subject leader at Haicheng High School.

When Sister Xiao saw the two of them coming together, she smiled and said, "Happy New Year. Your hair is so beautifully done. You are as beautiful as the actors on TV."

Thanks to Hua Ya and Aunt Gao's "Ba Ba Ba" blessing, a batch of TV sets came to the island before the New Year.

Many people now have TV, and after watching it, their horizons have broadened. They are no longer limited to the one-third of an acre on the island, and their appreciation of beauty has also increased.

Curly hair, small heels, red lipstick, and red nail polish, although a small number of people think it is "□□", but most people think it is a new thing brought by the wave of reform and opening up. We must learn to accept this trendy thinking and not be stubborn.

Sister Xiao asked where Zhou Wenfang had her permed hair. After hearing that it was Shanghai, she sighed again: "Shili Foreign Market is extraordinary. There are many foreigners in Shanghai, but how many of you haven't met them?"

Hua Ya thought about it, and she met a foreign girl who was interested in her eldest son. Before she could fight the mandarin ducks, Wang Tianzhu had already rejected the foreign girl. His speed is so fast that he can compete with his father.

During the Chinese New Year, everyone buys about the same stuff, so the supply and marketing cooperative is not very busy. It is a place of hundreds of square meters that needs to be guarded.

Most of the people who come here to buy things just buy some oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, or the children at home have money in their pockets and come to buy two pieces of candy.

The best business is the place where firecrackers are sold. This place is guarded by other people to prevent fireworks and firecrackers from burning and exploding. It has nothing to do with the supply and marketing cooperative, so the flower buds don't have to worry about that.

Sister Xiao asked about Hua Ya, Lin Juan and Lin Hui, and said congratulations a few more times.

Hua Ya stood at the counter for the first time and was quite happy. The first thing she did was take two pictures of the roll of small cents that Gu Tinglan had prepared for her: "Look, I'm not eating or drinking with public funds. I'll crack the two cents of melon seeds first."

Sister Xiao said: "You want to eat melon seeds so early in the morning? Look at me, I used to like melon seeds, but now there is a gap under the big teeth. It looks really ugly."

Zhou Wenfang was interested in something, so he took a rag and threw it to Hua Ya. After weighing the melon seeds, Hua Ya grabbed a handful from each of their pockets and began to wipe the counter: "What are you doing? My Wang Tianzhu always used it between his teeth when he was a child." When I drink water, I compete with my classmates to see who can swim farther. There is also a piece missing at the bottom, which was only made up last year."

Sister Xiao couldn't stop laughing. She took off the headscarf on her head and dusted it at the door.

After cleaning up, she put the headscarf into her bag, exposed her youthful hair, and said sheepishly: "I followed the example of a young person and got a youthful haircut during the Chinese New Year. I'm not a young girl, so I don't know if it looks good or not."

Hua Ya said: "Of course it looks good. Let me tell you, if you perm your bangs like me, it will definitely look good."

Sister Xiao is almost fifty years old. She does not claim to be a stinky person, but she was a little moved when she saw the lively and cute appearance of Hua Ya's curly hair.

"We also have people with good skills in Haicheng. I have people who are good at asking. Next time I will take care of my hair and take you with me."

Zhou Wenfang said to Sister Xiao: "A woman should clean herself up neatly. We don't say 'women want to please their appearance'. Dressing up beautifully makes you happy. Just dress up to make yourself happy." He is also innocent."

Outside, Qian Meng came in with a basket and said, "I guess that's what Sister Xiaofang said. Later you have to take care of your hair. Don't just take Sister Xiao with you, take me with you too."

Hua Ya finally saw a customer coming, and stood up straight behind the counter, pretending to ask: "Hello comrade, what do you need to buy?"

Qian Meng smiled and said: "My family wants to bake sugar cakes. I prepared the bread in the morning and found that there was no sugar."

Hua Ya said, "Okay, I'll weigh it for you as much as you want."

Qian Meng said: "The Lantern Festival will be in a few days. Just give me a pound of white sugar and half a pound of rock sugar."

Hua Ya took a small shovel, opened the glass jar and weighed the sugar for Qian Meng.

Qian Meng slowly squatted in front of the counter and observed, "I didn't look carefully that day, but your bangs are really beautiful. My hair is not as long as Sister Xiaofang's, so it would be nice if I follow your example and perm my bangs." ?"

When Hua Ya heard someone approving her bangs, she excitedly wanted to add more sugar to the scale. Qian Meng said: "Sister Xiaohua, please don't pay for me. I pay for it myself both inside and outside. Haha."

Zhou Wenfang and Sister Xiao couldn't stop laughing. Hua Ya grabbed the melon seeds in her pocket and handed them to Qian Meng. She accidentally touched Qian Meng's belly and her eyes widened immediately.

Qian Meng said sheepishly: "Hey, I've been here for four months, but I can't tell how thin I am. I thought about celebrating the New Year, but I didn't tell anyone about it."

"You didn't find out you were pregnant until the Chinese New Year?" Hua Ya was shocked. After all, she had given birth to two children. She took Qian Meng's hand and gently touched her belly. Zhou Wenfang also came over and said, "At least you should keep track of the days on time."

Qian Meng said: "I remember, but there were so many things at the end of the year that I didn't take seriously. I am not as lucky as Sister Xiaohua. Gu Lu worries about Sister Xiaohua like a child. None of us can compare."

Hua Ya said: "Then you have to take better care of yourself. What if you have to run out and slip on a cold day?"

While they were talking, Qian Meng's husband ran over. When Xiao Sun saw Hua Ya, he stammered: "Hello, Sister Xiao Hua." Then he looked at Zhou Wenfang and Sister Xiao and said hello to them all.

Qian Meng was carefully helped up by him and said to them: "Oh, I ran out on my own and wanted to relax. You see, I was 'caught' back after a short time."

Hua Ya saw that Xiao Sun still cared about Qian Meng and said with a smile: "I will go to your house to see you after the fifteenth day. Don't think about perming your hair now. Let's talk about it after giving birth to the child."

After Qian Meng left, Wang Lihua and another person came in.

Hua Ya first looked at Wang Lihua, then looked at the people behind her, and jumped up: "Sister Dafang! Sister Dafang!"

Wang Lihua said: "Look, I knew she must be the substitute."

After the Chinese New Year, Sister Da Fang's face became rounder again. She patted Hua Ya on the shoulder and said, "Why are you growing more and more juicy? I heard that you have made meritorious deeds again. Congratulations. I originally planned to wait for the celebration party to have a good time with you. Let's talk. Later I heard that it had to be kept secret and we only knew it internally, so I thought since I was here, I would come over quickly to see how you were doing."

As she said that, she spread out Hua Ya's little hand, looked at the light scars on it and said, "I also saw the fire all over the sky that day. I was so scared at the farm that I was afraid that the wildfire in the wild area would spread to the farm. . Later I heard that it was not a wildfire, but man-made. I didn't even know you were in it."

Sister Dafang covered her chest and said, "I went to Haicheng Hospital to look for you, but I couldn't find you. Later, when I went to the military hospital, I met Zhao Xue's husband and said that there was nothing serious about you in the nursing home, so I felt relieved. You don't know that those two days I worry so much about you and always dream about you."

Hua Ya pulled Sister Dafang to sit on the chair next to her, put the broom leaning on the edge of the chair in the corner, pulled Sister Dafang and said: "It's all over, don't think about it. Look, there's nothing wrong with me." ."

Zhou Wenfang leaned on the counter next to her and glanced at Hua Ya. Hua Ya was perfectly fine and was really frightened to death. There was an enemy agent among them, and the most terrifying thing was that Du Lingwen died inside. This was what Xie Weimin later told her.

After repeated warnings, Gu Tinglan told Hua Ya not to tell Hua Ya about Du Lingwen being burned to death, lest Hua Ya would be frightened.

Hua Ya didn't know what Zhou Wenfang was thinking, so she reminisced happily with Sister Dafang: "I think you look good recently. You were fine at the farm?"

Sister Dafang said: "Of course it's good to be there. When I went there, I thought I would have to plant pumpkins day and night. Later, I started to breed a variety of pumpkins. I can earn wages and learn skills, and my two daughters don't have to worry about me. If you live in a regular place and have a regular life, your complexion will naturally improve."

Hua Ya talked a lot with Sister Dafang, and made an appointment to go to the farm after the Chinese New Year, before Hua Ya asked Sister Fang to leave.

To Hua Ya, Sister Dafang is a thoughtful and kind-hearted sister. Sister Dafang taught Hua Ya a lot during the family committee. Hua Ya remembers it and will not alienate such a good sisterhood because of distance.

Wang Lihua asked Sister Xiao to cut two and a half kilograms of pork belly for her. Wang Lihua is a careful person, so she picked some and found a pretty good piece of meat.

Wang Lihua was very thrifty and suddenly bought so much meat. Hua Ya asked: "Why did you buy so much meat? There is a happy event at home?"

"What a happy event." Wang Lihua put the wrapped meat into the shopping basket, patted it and said, "Your uncle Qianjin said that my meatballs are delicious, so he asked me to bake more meatballs and fry them before the fifteenth day. Give one to a few people you have good relations with. Xiaofang and Lao Xiao, do you want to eat it? If so, I will cut off two more pounds of meat."

Sister Xiao joked: "Wang Qianjin has figured out how to deal with interpersonal relationships in the past two years. Why didn't he take care of me and Xiaofang? Did he have to ask after we met in person?"

Hua Ya smiled and said, "Isn't it? It's really bad to think of secretly breaking up with others without us."

Wang Lihua died unjustly. She pointed at Hua Ya's nose and laughed and cursed: "Don't pretend, you enjoyed the meatballs I gave you last time. And Lao Xiao, you also ate them."

Zhou Wenfang said deliberately: "Okay, Xiaohua, do you want to eat alone?"

Hua Ya took the melon seed shell and wanted to throw it away. Zhou Wenfang said, "Don't come here. You won't be eating at my house someday."

Wang Lihua said: "Stop making a fuss. I've fried it for you and sent it over tonight. If you like it, I'll make it for you. The one I made today is shredded radish stuffed with meat. If it's pure meat, be careful of your New Year celebrations. If you eat too much, you will feel tired."

After saying that, Wang Lihua hurriedly went back to make the meatballs and left.

Later, Aunt Mai and others came over. They had nothing to do, so they sat and chatted in the supply and marketing cooperative. Hua Ya stood at the counter with great interest and listened to many interesting things.

*

After Hua Ya got off work, she came home and saw Xiao Yaoyao trying on clothes at home.

Someone will come over tomorrow for a test. Her father is rummaging through the cabinets at home to find a nice little skirt for his daughter to wear.

Little Yaoyao is a smart little girl with big eyes like her mother who can talk. In the family area, it is a gadget that everyone loves. Under Gu Tinglan's special dress, he looked even more lively and lively.

Gu Tinglan said to her daughter earnestly: "When you see those teachers tomorrow, you must remember what dad just told you."

Little Yaoyao said in a childlike voice: "Don't lift up your skirt to let others see your insides!"

Gu Tinglan covered his heart and said, "What else?"

Xiao Yaoyao said: "No matter how much you like this teacher, you can't climb on him."

Hua Ya leaned against the door and said, "The result of a day of education?"

Gu Tinglan said like a machine gun: "This is not my child. If the education is not good, it is the father's business. If the education is good, it is the mother's business. Is it easy for us to be men? Even if we work outside like you lesbians, When I came back, I asked for access to the hall and the kitchen. Now if you say that I didn't teach my children well, I'll be in trouble with you!"

Hua Ya smiled for a long time and said, "Let's talk a little bit."

Gu Tinglan calmed down and said, "Anyway, the result will not be good tomorrow, so don't rely on me." Then he picked up Xiao Yaoyao and said, "We just try our best, what if we don't succeed?"

Xiao Yaoyao crisply repeated Gu Tinglan's words: "Don't be disappointed or depressed if you don't succeed. The road of life is very long. Walking on the road of life is not to lower your head and look at the stumbling blocks, but to know how to appreciate the things on both sides of the road. landscape."

Xiao Yaoyao couldn't speak for a breath, so she swallowed and continued to recite what her father taught her: "Those who have worked hard are the most beautiful, and the memories they have fought for are the sweetest. Slow down, and don't have doubts about your own value because of other people's evaluations." question."

Hua Ya applauded Xiao Yaoyao and gave Gu Tinglan a thumbs up: "Good teaching."

Xiao Yaoyao proudly tugged on the little skirt she put on, and howled crisply: "And the last sentence: I am who I am, I know that I am a small existence in the world, and I also need to know that I am the greatest in the world. A miracle!"

Moved, Hua Ya said shamelessly: "Look how well I have educated our daughter."

Gu Tinglan held Xiao Yaoyao with one hand, pinched Hua Ya's face with the other hand and said, "You have taught your husband well."

*

The next day, the visitor came directly to the house.

They took Xiao Yaoyao and talked for more than two hours in the activity room with the door closed.

The group of people had serious expressions when they came out. Hua Ya stood under the stairs and looked at them with her head held high, feeling a little uneasy.

As for the results, they still need to go through a series of analyses, and will not be known until five or six days.

Hua Ya calculated the days and found out that the selection results happened to be on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month.

That night, Gu Taotao came over for dinner, and rarely brought a bottle of Maotai.

Gu Tinglan had an injury on his foot and couldn't drink, so Wang Tianzhu drank half a bottle with Gu Taotao.

Gu Taotao was at the dinner table, crying or not, and said, "Sister-in-law, I've become successful. I've been promoted to deputy director of the office. I can manage seven or eight people under me."

Hua Ya didn't understand his work there, so Wang Tianzhu helped Hua Ya explain the structure of the office. It turns out that Gu Taotao has been studying with a professor there, and after studying for several years, he has something in his stomach. He excelled in the unit assessment and became the deputy director recommended by everyone.

"I can't get a house this year. When I get a house next year, I will agree with my mother to introduce a partner to me." Gu Taotao was a little drunk, but still said shyly: "I don't have a good eye for people, and I'm not as sharp as my elders. It's easy to be deceived, so it's better to listen to mom and be more reliable in the future."

Hua Ya said: "Our mother has very good taste. You can see how much she likes me. You will know that she has good taste. When the time comes, the person I will introduce to you will not be too bad. Maybe he will be someone with the same temperament."

Gu Taotao smiled happily and said: "It doesn't matter if we have the same temperament. If you have a good temper and can tolerate me, it's okay if you are a little older than me. I have soft ears, so I will work and live my duty. Dayu You are here on the island, and I will take root here in the future. Think about it, the future is right in front of you. I want to thank you and my brother for being able to come here and get this job opportunity. Thank you, otherwise I would still be a fool in Beijing. Now that I think about it, it was ridiculous before."

Gu Tinglan personally poured a glass of wine for Gu Taotao, and Hua Ya said with tea instead of wine: "Xiao Taotao, you are very promising now, and you will definitely be more promising in the future."

Gu Tinglan nodded and implicitly praised Gu Taotao a few words, making Gu Taotao burst into tears.

He hugged Gu Tinglan's arm and said, "Brother, I knew you were blaming me for not living up to expectations before, thinking that I was mud and couldn't hold myself up to the wall. Look, I'm not mud now, I'm on the wall. I'm on the wall. ."

Gu Tinglan tilted her head and said to Hua Ya, "He must have drunk too much."

Hua Ya said, "I'll carry him to the guest room."

Gu Tinglan laughed and said, "I'll just hold him up, but don't carry him on your back. He's so heavy that he'll crush you. Who can accompany me as my wife?"

Hua Ya helped Gu Tinglan lift Gu Taotao up. She was worried about Gu Tinglan's legs and followed him all the way.

When Gu Taotao rested in the guest room at night, Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan tidied up the kitchen together. Sister Hao will be celebrating the New Year at home these days, so they have to take care of things here.

Unexpectedly, Sister Hao came with breakfast the next morning.

The third cafeteria made black rice and red bean porridge in the morning and fried large fruits.

Sister Hao took breakfast and stood at the door. When she heard the movement in the house, she shouted: "Oh, are you all up?"

"Get up." Hua Ya walked out and saw Second Sister Hao behind her.

She smiled and said to Sister Hao: "See if Xiaofang is up. If not, you can come here to eat first."

After saying that, Hua Ya turned around and asked Sister Hao: "Why are you here today?"

Hua Ya came over with her hair held up, dropped it and stroked her hair. Sister Hao helped her put her hair up and said, "I'm used to coming here every day. Since there's nothing going on at home, I thought I'd better come over. Oh, by the way, are the two younger ones up? I'm going to see if they wet the bed."

"I'm not up yet. I thought I'd go over and take a look after washing up." Hua Ya stepped aside and let Sister Hao go upstairs while she tied up her hair.

After a while, Sister Hao came down with Da Mao and Xiao Mao.

"It's really good. After the Chinese New Year, I feel like I'm a year older and I don't wet the bed anymore." Sister Hao saw that Second Sister Hao was also here. She looked at the time and said, "Oh, you guys have to go to work later. If Xiaofang doesn't get up, It's running out of time."

Hua Ya said: "It's okay. Sister Xiao said there won't be anyone there in the morning. Just go there half an hour later to do some cleaning."

After breakfast, Gu Tinglan limped to the office building for duty.

Hua Ya went to the supply and marketing cooperative with the sleepy Zhou Wenfang.

So it was the fifteenth day of the first lunar month.

The originally idle supply and marketing cooperative suddenly became busy.

There are many people who come to buy glutinous rice, sesame seeds, candies, and finished Lantern Festivals. The supply and marketing cooperative also made some Yuanxiao fillings, including red bean fillings, fruit fillings, green silk rose peanut fillings, and black and white sesame fillings. All at one price, three cents and half a catty.

Another small truck came to the yard, carrying many quilts, pots and pans and other daily necessities. Hua Ya has gained experience and knows that new family members are coming.

She was busy working at the supply and marketing cooperative until the afternoon. After all, it was the Lantern Festival and it was difficult to keep her replacement at work. Zhao Xue came over and asked Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang to go back first.

Seeing that they were busy here, Zhou Wenfang asked Hua Ya to go back first while weighing the stuffing for Lantern Festival: "You go back first, isn't there news about Xiao Yaoyao today? I'm here to help Xiao Xue, and there is a movie on the playground in the evening. Let's go see it together."

Hua Ya didn't give in. She was still anxious about the selection result: "Okay, I'll leave first."

Wang Tianzhu was going to leave today, but after thinking about it, he decided to have the reunion dinner at home and help wait for news about Xiao Yaoyao. He will go to Beijing with the army vehicle tomorrow.

Hua Ya then bought a lot of vegetables from the supply and marketing cooperative and went back, along with two bottles of beer.

She passed by the Monument of Heroes carrying a vegetable basket, and many new family members gathered in front of the booby leader's nest. They were taken by comrades from the Family Committee to get to know and visit various areas.

Hua Ya looked behind them, as if she saw herself when she came over. The face is full of desire and dreams for a new life, as well as anxiety and uneasiness about the future.

Hua Ya put the vegetable basket aside and saw some dead branches under the hero monument, so she wanted to scan behind them.

It turned out that the person leading the team from the Family Committee was Fangyuan: "Xiaohua, you happen to be here, help us introduce the Hero Monument."

Knowing that Hua Ya would take over Aunt Gao's job in the future, Fangyuan deliberately let her practice and show her face in front of new people: "This comrade is a member of the organizing committee of our Family Committee. He has been on Dayu Island for almost ten years. He is also a veteran figure in our Family Committee."

Fangyuan asked everyone to turn around and face the hero monument, that is, facing the flower buds.

Hua Ya held the broom and was dumbfounded. She saw more than twenty pairs of eyes looking at her. These family members all looked at this "veteran" curiously and found that she was different from what they imagined. She was a fashionable and beautiful girl. The dress is extraordinary, and the temperament is also excellent.

It seems that Dayu Island is more advanced, wealthy and thoughtful than they imagined.

Hua Ya was still thinking about going home and waiting for the call, but declined: "I'd better not say anything, you continue."

Fangyuan preemptively said: "Comrades and family members, this is Comrade Hua Ya who I have mentioned to you and has received many awards. Why don't you welcome her to introduce the Hero Monument to you?"

Hua Ya looked at the smiling people applauding in front of the Hero Monument. Although they were all unfamiliar faces, the friendly smiles on their faces seemed familiar.

Hua Ya leaned on the broom and suddenly thought of what Gu Tinglan said when he first arrived here.

Since she was asked to come forward to introduce, she couldn't get stage fright.

Hua Ya cleared her throat and said, "Comrades, welcome to Unit 031."

Hearing the crunching sound of flower buds, everyone applauded.

Hua Ya waited for the applause to stop and said to them: "I heard some of you exclaiming when you saw these tombs behind you. You have to know that this towering stone monument in front of you is a giant monument made of the blood and souls of countless warriors. Yudao's Dingdao Stone!"

"Behind this heroic monument, there are countless nameless tombstones. They are the founders of our Dayu Island, the creators of the maritime highway, and the creators of miracles. Because of them, our Dayu Island is what it is today. ."

Hua Ya looked firmly at the resting place and asked, "Are you afraid?"

After hearing the loud "not afraid" and "not afraid" answers, Hua Ya choked up and seemed to see herself standing here with Gu Tinglan that day.

Only those who truly understand soldiers will say the three words "not afraid" without hesitation.

Hua Ya said with respect and remembrance: "It is right not to be afraid. They protected us during their lifetime. After their sacrifice, they rested here and will also protect us on this land."

Hua Ya told many stories about the martyrs, which moved many family members. Many of them shed tears and remembered these episodes in their hearts. When they become the "elders" of Dayu Island one day, they will also want to pass on this spirit to their family members.

.

Hua Ya returned home, followed by the booby leader, and the little fat bird on the cotton hat.

The little fat bird chirped and complained to Hua Ya. After the leader of the boobies found Gu Tinglan last time, he discovered his secret weapon, which was to use his daddy to attack others.

The little fat bird was disgusted with it and told Hua Ya to take good care of it. If the booby leader is disobedient, let Hua Ya not give the booby leader good food.

Hua Ya Zuo Quan Quan and Right Guan Quan entered the house, and the phone rang. Hua Ya thought it was a call from Beijing and ran over to answer the phone quickly.

Unexpectedly, the person holding the microphone opposite was Zhang Anan.

Zhang Anan said excitedly on the phone: "Second sister, is that you?"

Hua Ya smiled and said, "Xiao An, are you so happy? Did something good happen?"

Zhang Anan grabbed the microphone and said sheepishly: "It's actually a very common thing, but I can't wait to tell you."

"Then tell me, I want you to share it with me." Hua Ya sat on the sofa, listening to the microphone, and watched Gu Tinglan in military uniform come down with Xiao Yaoyao and Wang Tianzhu who were well dressed.

Hua Ya tilted her head and continued to listen to the phone, but she didn't understand why they were all dressed up.

Zhang Anan said on the phone: "This is the test before the start of the school year. Our county took the joint test with the three schools next door, Huanggang and Huangpi. I, I took the second place in the science subjects of the three schools, and I was only two points away from the first place. "

"Wow! Xiao An, you are so great." Hua Ya stood up happily, covered the microphone and said to Gu Tinglan: "Xiao An came second in the exams from three schools in a row, just two points behind the first place! Science, science! Those two schools are both key high schools, Xiao An is so awesome!"

Before Gu Tinglan could say anything, Wang Tianzhu said, "This guy has a pretty good head. If he can get such a score in the joint entrance examination, it won't be a big problem to get into Shanghai Medical University, right?"

Gu Tinglan said with certainty: "As long as your thoughts don't slip, it's a sure thing."

Hua Ya told Zhang Anan on the phone, and Zhang Anan said: "Our head teacher said the same thing, and asked me not to fall in love prematurely. How could I have such thoughts? I just want to go to college as soon as possible and become a doctor!"

Hua Ya talked to her on the phone for a while. Zhang Anan's time on the phone was limited and she hung up. Hua Ya asked them, "What are you doing dressing up like this?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Celebrate with a family photo."

Hua Ya said: "What are you celebrating?"

Wang Tianzhu walked down the stairs, threw the coat that Gu Tinglan had found for Hua Ya to her and said, "You can't celebrate that I'm leaving tomorrow, right?"

Hua Ya looked at Gu Tinglan blankly, and Gu Tinglan said: "There is a call from Beijing, and I answered it. Our daughter is very 'regretful'--"

Hua Ya frowned, walked to Xiao Yaoyao, and gave her a comforting hug.

As a result, Gu Tinglan said: "It's a pity that she has to contribute to the country at such a young age. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics will open a research pilot here in Haicheng the year after next. When the time comes, our daughter will be required to go directly to the junior college class. ."

Hua Ya looked down at Xiao Yaoyao and said, "After just two hours of talking, you can go to college?"

Little Yaoyao didn't quite understand what college meant, but she still said, "Mama, I'm going to be a college student too."

Gu Tinglan said: "In the past two years, she has to lay a good foundation. Two teachers from Beijing will come to follow her studies and tutor her. In addition to cultural aspects, she will also be tutored in physical fitness, so that she can fly the plane with the brightest brain."

Hua Ya was going crazy with joy. She hugged Xiao Yaoyao and started spinning around in circles: "You are great, good boy. Mom is really proud of you. When you fly a plane in the future, mom will be the first to sit on it."

Xiao Yaoyao hugged Hua Ya's neck and said, "Mom, I know you are very happy, but if you turn around again, I will faint."

When her mother put her down, little Yaoyao couldn't stand still. Wang Tianzhu reached out his hand in time to support Xiao Yaoyao. Little Yaoyao took two steps and couldn't walk anymore while hugging the small tree.

Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan: "What about little Yaoyao picking the moon in the future?"

Gu Tinglan said with a smile: "As soon as the pilot is a character, it depends on her performance in the future. After all, there are few female pilots, and female astronauts are unparalleled in the world."

Xiao Yaoyao recovered and jumped up to them and said: "I want to be the best astronaut in the world. I don't want to be a female astronaut. I want others to know that she is a female when they mention astronaut!"

Hua Ya hugged Xiao Yaoyao and kissed her twice happily: "She is indeed my daughter."

Xiao Yaoyao's words were rough and rational, but Gu Tinglan summed it up: "Women are better than men."

Xiao Yaoyao applauded her father: "Ba Ba is still educated, so he must be a college student."

Gu Tinglan said: "Of course, your father and I are the smartest person in the world."

Wang Tianzhu looked at the time and said, "Let's go, we can't keep people waiting."

Gu Tinglan touched the stubble that appeared in the afternoon and picked up Xiao Yaoyao. Xiao Yaoyao also touched her little hands and said, "Ba Ba needs to shave."

Gu Tinglan rubbed Xiao Yaoyao's little hand, and Xiao Yaoyao put her hand behind her back: "Then I'll go shave, it will be fine soon. For a family photo, it must be fresh and fresh."

It was rare that Wang Tianzhu did not wait impatiently, but nodded.

Hua Ya understood that there were many ways to celebrate, but Wang Tianzhu was leaving, so it would be nice to take a family photo to reflect on it.

Gu Tinglan was a tough guy and couldn't say this to his son, so he went to take pictures under the guise of his daughter. It's quite funny to tell.

Gu Tinglan rubbed Xiao Yaoyao's hair and said, "Let's go, daddy will make a beautiful braid for you after shaving."

Hua Ya asked him: "Where is our youngest son?"

Wang Tianzhu said: "I'm playing with Aunt Hao in the cabin. I'll go with you to change their clothes."

Waiting for Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu to lead each other back to the living room, they saw Gu Tinglan standing in the middle of the living room covering Xiao Yaoyao's Tianling cover with his big hand, picking up Xiao Yaoyao's hair and starting to tie it. After tying it, he tied it around with a rubber band. Xiao Yaoyao's eyebrows were raised, and she looked like a little Zhang Fei.

Wearing a little red dress, she staggered forward for two steps. In the end, she covered Ma Susu's head and said, "Mama, help, help me."

Hua Ya quickly helped her loosen her hair.

A family of six walked out of the house.

As we all know, Brigadier Gu had a leg injury. He put his arm on his young wife's shoulder openly and openly. It looked like he was being supported, but in fact he was vaguely possessive.

They walked slowly toward the car.

Little Yaoyao supported her father with her little hands very filially. She pointed at the sunset and said, "Baba, the sun has gone. Is our day over?"

The goose-yellow warm sun in winter, with a halo of light, gradually hides behind the clouds and slips away.

The sun was setting in the west, and it was a clear and windless evening.

Gu Tinglan looked at the sunset, then at his beloved flower buds, pursed his lips and chuckled, "The setting sun is not necessarily the end. It ran away from us in order to sprint to the top of the mountain on the other side. It seems to be the end, but it is the same. Newborn."

Hua Ya knows that this is like a family of six.

It seems to be over, but in fact their story has just begun.

The future is unpredictable, and the ups and downs are not scary.

Their family of six will be each other's sun and will illuminate the bright future of life.

-End of full text-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
561K 30.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
155K 17.4K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
844K 50.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...