70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 281-290

257 1 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 281

The excitement in Lin Xiangyang's courtyard continued until evening.

If it hadn't been too cold, there should still be people who could hold on until late at night.

why?

Because it's so delicious.

If you eat it on this day, you will still have oil and water in your stomach until the Chinese New Year.

The children are not in a hurry to play far away. Everyone has more candies in their pockets than during the Chinese New Year. The children from the army also learned a lot of new games, and they quickly became a team.

Wang Tianzhu knew many secret bases hidden in every corner of the village, as well as some innocuous little gossip.

There are not many children studying in the village, and I am envious to know that they are still studying on the island. Children at a young age in this world know not to talk nonsense, but the expression in his eyes made Wang Tianzhu understand the deep meaning of the word "desire" for the first time.

He only heard the teachers talk about the outside world in the study class. After actually coming to the outside world, he found that he was probably lucky enough to continue studying and living on the island. Rather than being in their teens and unable to write their own names, some even don't have a given name. They are just called "the eldest son of the Li family", "the second son of the Zhang family", "the third son of the Wang family" and the like, meaningless titles. When they grow up, the next generation seems to be able to inherit such a name and pass it on from generation to generation.

Randomly like Wang Tianzhu naming stray kittens in the army, "Little Sanhuang", "Big Orange", "Fat Cow" and so on. After all, they are named based on the characteristics of each kitten, and such a title does not even have personal characteristics. It is so ordinary that anyone can walk around the village with such a name.

The men ate and drank outside, some went home, and some went to other people's houses to play cards and have fun.

The women in the village volunteered to help clear the tables and wash the dishes.

They all felt incredible when they saw the eldest son-in-law and second son-in-law of the Lin family rolling up their sleeves and working. There are no men working in such situations, but they are all promising and capable people. They do not feel ashamed, but work enthusiastically, which makes them feel as if a new world of getting along with husband and wife has been revealed.

Gu Tinglan was the funniest. He pretended to drink too much, played with his wife in the house for a while, and finally took a nap.

After all the people who had gotten up to drink had left, he appeared in front of the women in high spirits, with bright eyes and no trace of drunkenness at all.

The small courtyard was in a mess, but thanks to the hard work of the female comrades, it was almost cleaned up before dark.

Gu Tinglan didn't know the road, so he followed Lin Bayi, who barely knew the road, returning tables from house to house. Hua Ya's energy came in handy today, as he followed them from house to house with a big basin in hand to return the dishes.

She was also followed by Wang Tianzhu, Tiantian, Lele, Lin Hui, and Lin Juan, forming a long string. They all carried other people's chairs under their arms and returned them all the way.

This is how banquets are held in the village. Tables, chairs, benches, pots and pans are all borrowed from each other. I can use it after I borrow it and soak it in boiling water. However, the Lin family still uses their own tableware and chopsticks, so they pay more attention to them.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening when I finished my work.

Lin Xiangyang sat on the head of the kang, and other family members were scattered in various corners of the big kang. Unlike during the day when he pretended to be a human being in front of the fellow villagers, now he was so tired that he showed his original shape, all kinds of shapes and sizes.

After a tiring day, I finally relaxed. After chatting for a while, everyone planned to find their own beds to sleep.

Lin Juan got off the kang and was about to go to the toilet. When she went out, she suddenly saw a black figure hurriedly slithering from the door to the gap between Cuicui's house and her own wall.

That's okay!

Lin Juan shouted: "There is a thief!"

Then inside the house, those who put on shoes, those who took stools, those who called people, and those who blocked the front and back, would never let the thief go!

When the thief saw Gu Tinglan and Lin Bayi approaching with a flashlight, and seeing that he was no match, he actually turned around and rushed towards Lin Juan!

I thought I could get something advantageous from the seemingly thin Lin Juan.

Lin Juan quickly rubbed her palms, preparing to teach this stupid thief a lesson.

Tell him what it means to make trouble on the head of Tai Sui!

As the opponent was about to hit him, Lin Juan dodged half-body and yelled, "Yeah!" She took out the grappling fist practiced by the female soldiers and grabbed the opponent!

She grabbed the opponent's arm, and then Lin Juan kicked her calf hard. The opponent fell to the ground on his back, screaming in agony!

Gu Tinglan then rushed over and shined a flashlight on the other person's face.

Wow, this is quite twisted.

He didn't recognize Lin Yun's ex-husband Diao Lei, and when he heard Lin Juan calling "thief", he really thought he was just a thief.

When Lin Yun saw him, he was so scared that he hugged Zhou Kaiqi and just said: "It's him!"

Zhou Kaiqi and Lin Yun have a good rapport.

Such a polite professor didn't care about cultural literacy. He just kicked Diao Lei in front of the family and kicked him hard in the chest!

Diao Lei shouted again, rolled his eyes and almost fainted.

Gu Tinglan refused to let him faint and pinched his chin hard. Seeing that his eyes were clear, he threw him to the ground, clapped his hands, and stood aside with disgust and looked on coldly.

Hua Ya grabbed his shoulder and wanted to tell him that this was his former eldest brother-in-law. Gu Tinglan gave her a wink, indicating that he already knew the other party's identity.

Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi could see it in their eyes, there was no doubt about it.

Lin Xiangyang rushed over from the house with his clothes on. He was furious when he saw Diao Lei rolling on the ground and wailing. After searching around, I found a pole and whipped it on him!

He was still angry. His eldest daughter had just gotten married, so why did she get entangled with this thing? What did his eldest son-in-law think? If the eldest daughter and the eldest son-in-law hadn't been in good terms, Diao Lei would have interfered!

Diao Lei rolled around on the ground, holding his head and shouting weaker than ever.

Seeing so many people, he thought someone would stop Lin Xiangyang, but no one stopped him!

"You are shameless, and you still dare to come to my house! Let's see if I can beat you to death!" Lin Xiangyang hit him more than 20 times with a pole. Gu Tinglan stopped him only after watching Diao Lei's face turn from red to blue and from blue to white.

Gu Tinglan said calmly: "His ribs are 80% broken. Send him to the hospital to prevent the broken bones from piercing his lungs."

Zhou Kaiqi said: "You don't need to intervene, I will handle it."

Diao Lei sweated on his forehead in pain, and said out of breath: "I just want to see Xiaoyun, I don't want to do anything! Why do you hit me!"

Zhou Kaiqi held back his anger and said: "Her name is not yours. Your dirty mouth is not worthy of calling her by her name."

Diao Lei heard that Lin Yun was marrying a university professor, and when he saw Zhou Kaiqi standing in front of him, he spat out the dirt in his mouth, turned to look at Lin Yun sincerely and said, "I was wrong before. , I am blind and don't know how good you are. I admit that your family beat me, and I deserve it. I beg you, can you give me a chance to talk to you. "

Lin Yun kept his mouth shut and refused to even look at him.

Zhou Kaiqi put his left hand behind his back to block Lin Yun. Lin Yun tightly grasped his sleeves with both hands and whispered to Zhou Kaiqi: "I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to say a word."

Zhou Kaiqi said gently: "Don't be afraid, I'm here." He lowered his head and asked Diao Lei: "You peek at other people's doors in the middle of the night, and you are still thinking about my wife. Who do you think you are?"

Diao Lei's forehead was covered with sweat from the pain. He pointed a trembling finger at Zhou Kaiqi and said, "It's all your fault. If it weren't for you, Lin Yun would still be mine!"

Lin Juan heard the curse and said: "Bah! You are a dirty thing. You really think you are a treasure. No matter how sweet or smelly you are, someone will be your mother at home! I tell you, if you dare to say such things again, I will kill you." Twist off your head and use it as a ball!"

Lin Xiangyang simply picked up the pole on the ground again, ready to take action at any time.

When Zhou Kaiqi saw him, he said to Lin Xiangyang: "Dad, don't be angry, or you may get angry. Go inside first. It's freezing and don't dodge."

Zhang Fengying came over later and buttoned the cotton-padded jacket that Lin Xiangyang was wearing. When she saw Gu Tinglan and the others were there, she pulled Lin Xiangyang and said, "Let the children handle it by themselves. If you get sick, the whole family will not be in peace."

Waiting for Lin Xiangyang to enter the house, turning back three times at a time. Zhou Kaiqi didn't say anything, and Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya and left first. Wang Tianzhu followed behind and kept clicking his tongue.

Lin Bayi saw him and left with his wife and children.

After everyone left, Zhou Kaiqi asked Lin Yun to leave too. Lin Yun refused to leave and said, "I'm not afraid of him anymore."

Zhou Kaiqi sighed, bent down and took out a handkerchief from Diao Lei's arms that Lin Yun had exposed to the sun.

"You, you are so disgusting!" Lin Yun went up to kick Diao Lei, but Zhou Kaiqi hugged him and said, "Don't touch him, it will dirty your feet for nothing."

Lin Yun was so angry when he saw it, he didn't know whether he should scold him like a thief or a pervert.

Diao Lei had something he wanted to tell Lin Yun, but he couldn't even turn his eyes when he saw Lin Yun. Staring at her. He stared at Lin Yun with an eager look that he had never seen before.

He suspected that he had never met Lin Yun. It turned out that the person who married him was definitely not Lin Yun.

If Lin Yun had such an intellectual and generous temperament from the beginning, he would never agree to divorce Lin Yun anyway.

Diao Lei covered his chest and said angrily: "Xiaoyun, I regret it, I really regret it. I was useless in the past and only listened to my mother's words. My mother died last year, and now there is only one person left at home. Leave me alone, I beg you, look at me again, please forgive me, please don't go to Beijing with him."

Lin Yun looked at the handkerchief and said to Zhou Kaiqi: "I regret it too. I just left with them. I saved my ears from getting dirty."

Zhou Kaiqi smiled and said, "Then go back quickly."

Lin Yun frowned, regardless of Diao Lei's pleading, and said, "Then what do you do with him?"

Diao Lei was in so much pain that he was frightened when he saw Lin Yun coming back this time. Lin Yun in front of him was like a goddess floating down from the sky, and every move made him fall in love with her.

He didn't dare to step forward, knowing that this family was crouching with tigers and hidden dragons. I just wanted to stay far away and wait to see when Lin Yun would be alone, and I would find a chance to see if I could get Lin Yun to go back and continue living with him.

After his mother died, he had no choice but to go out and earn work points by himself. He often earned less than women because he was lazy at work. Generally, gay men can earn seven work points a day and female comrades can earn five work points, but he only gets three work points. Secretary Xu was often named and criticized, saying that he was a lazy man and a typical example.

Diao Lei knew that a divorced woman was just a second-hand commodity that no one wanted. Lin Yun has always been soft-tempered, so maybe he can actually agree. If at that time, he followed Lin Yun to some island, surrounded by mountains and rivers, eating delicious food and drinking spicy food, and having no worries about food and clothing in this life, wouldn't it be killing two birds with one stone?

Today he found out that Lin Yun actually got married again, and he was about to collapse! In particular, the wedding lavishness was bigger than that of girls getting married first in the village, which made him unable to believe the facts before him.

He finally waited until everyone left and found out from a few words that the person she was remarrying was actually a university professor!

He can deceive others, but not himself. The fear and jealousy in his heart made him unknowingly come to Lin's house, hoping to talk to Lin Yun. I hope Lin Yun can listen to him obediently as before and stop casually following other men.

Gu Tinglan sent Hua Ya back to the old tiled house, then turned back and raised his eyebrows when he saw Diao Lei fainting on the ground.

He stretched out his hand to test Diao Lei's breath, then pressed on Diao Lei's body, stood up straight and said to Zhou Kaiqi: "I don't see that Professor Zhou is very smart. He broke four ribs and a leg, and he can still breathe. , sensible enough."

Zhou Kaiqi put his handkerchief in his pocket and whispered: "Irrational, impulsive." He said this, but his expression was very relaxed, and he didn't feel much regret.

Gu Tinglan smiled and shook his head and said, "You intellectuals just like to speak insincerely. Let's go, I will help the elder brother-in-law and throw the 'thief' to the hospital."

Zhou Kaiqi smiled and said, "I'm sorry to bother you, Deputy Brigade Gu."

Gu Tinglan also said: "It's okay, we are a family."

*

The next day is Laba.

Gu Tinglan doesn't want to eat the Laba porridge at home, so he has to go to the market to buy the Laba porridge made by others.

Hua Ya sat behind the donkey cart, wrapped tightly, wondering: "Why do you do this?"

Gu Tinglan just wanted to drive the donkey cart and take his wife out for fun.

But it was too immature to say it like this, so he gave a different reason: "Xiao Zhu wants to experience the Laba style of other regions. Our family's samples are too simple, so it is better to go to the county."

"Then why doesn't he come?" Hua Ya narrowed his eyes and asked, "You don't know how to fuck me, do you?"

Gu Tinglan said: "I will tell him when I go back. He still has to do his winter vacation homework. Yesterday, our dad asked us to leave after the third grade of junior high school and go to my house in Beijing to celebrate the fifteenth day of the first lunar month with your parents-in-law. I also want to buy some Let your parents-in-law bring our specialties here."

These words successfully diverted Hua Ya's attention. She quickly looked at the carrying capacity of the donkey cart and said, "Now is the time when there are a lot of good things. Those dry goods are all good things that mountain runners keep at the bottom of the box. Let's buy a lot of them." , take them all to Beijing!"

"Oh my good wife, you are so filial. I really chose the right wife." Gu Tinglan praised Hua Ya with his small mouth, so much that she couldn't find the north, south, east, or west.

Gu Tinglan took advantage of the situation and took her for a "driving" tour around the county in a small donkey cart, and then pulled a cart of things back, successfully fulfilling his wish.

The wife and children are on the hot bed, and the little donkey is driven to the market.

This in-depth farm experience tour was a complete success.

After returning home, Hua Ya planned to lay out these things in the yard of the old tile house. Knowing that her parents-in-law may not be able to tell the difference between good and bad, she planned to sort out all the mountain dried fruits she bought in three snakeskin bags, and pass her hands through the bad, rotten, and insect-infested ones first.

Gu Tinglan said that he would not let her suffer the cold in the yard, so he forced her to spread the floor in the house.

Hua Ya sat on a small bench and Gu Tinglan started picking up dry goods. When the big clock on the wall rang eleven, Hua Ya hammered her aching waist and said, "No, no, no, wrap me up." Take it over, pay three yuan, and after lunch, I'll hire Wang Tianzhu and others to pick it up. I won't suffer this anymore."

Gu Tinglan couldn't stop laughing. He pulled his little wife up, poured hot water into the enamel basin and asked her to wash her hands.

After washing their hands, the two went to Lin Xiangyang's house for dinner.

Just as she was passing by the door of Cuicui's house, Cuicui shouted: "Sister Hua Ya! Sister Hua Ya!"

Hua Ya stopped and said to Gu Tinglan, "Do you think she is crying?"

Gu Tinglan saw Cuicui's chapped red cheeks and couldn't tell them apart for a moment. But she still felt that Cuicui's mood was not right from her tone of voice.

"You talk to her first, and I'll go over first." The two little sisters were whispering, and it was hard for him, a grown man, to be around to listen.

Hua Ya let him go back first and walked to Cuicui's courtyard. Before she could go in, she heard Cuicui shouting into the room: "Just live with Liquor! Treat Liquor as your daughter from now on, and don't come looking for me!"

Seeing that Cuicui was about to run outside, Hua Ya grabbed Cuicui and said, "What's the point of quarreling between you and your dad? It's freezing. Where are you going? Go to my house to warm up and calm down."

Cuicui cried and said: "Sister Huaya, you don't know that all the money my mother saved for me to go to college was used by my father to buy alcohol secretly. I asked him for it, but he didn't give it and called me a loser. Prodigal son! He said that if I want to get married in the future, he is destined not to enjoy my blessings."

When Hua Ya heard this, she became angry and said, "How can you talk like that? Look, my eldest sister and I are both married, and my dad is pretty good, too."

Cuicui said: "My father said that no one can count on me, and asked me to get married quickly and give him a drink in exchange for some gifts! I am so angry that I don't want to stay at home anymore! I can't wait to go to university now Go study."

Cuicui sobbed and said: "Forget it, he just took my travel expenses. My mother's money is also his money anyway. I will go to Secretary Xu now to ask for a letter of introduction on the road. I will go there after taking the letter of introduction." If I go to Tianjin, I will report to the university before the semester starts!"

Chapter 282

Hua Ya pulled her to prevent her from running around, and said to her in a nice voice: "He has drunk too much, and you will never be angry with him. When he wakes up tomorrow, he will have forgotten what he said today."

Cuicui said painfully: "He will never forget what he said. It is the same whether he has drunk or not. It's just that if he doesn't drink, he will hide these words in his heart and not show any concern for me in his actions. . He will vent these words after drinking. In fact, he knows in his heart that he is not drunk enough to talk nonsense."

Hua Ya slanders Cuicui's father as a drunken and immoral person. Fortunately, he didn't have a son, so he treated his only daughter Cuicui like this. When he has a son, he still doesn't know how to treat her.

Before Hua Ya got married, she even talked to Cuicui about her father. Cuicui thought her father could have a son outside, otherwise how could he treat her with a nose that was not a nose and eyes that were not eyes.

But Cuicui's father didn't have that kind of "ability", so he could only drink and play around day after day, blaming Cuicui and Cuicui's mother for his lack of a son.

Hua Ya reached out to wipe Cuicui's tears, took Cuicui's hand and pulled her to her small courtyard next door.

Walking to the small courtyard, Cui Cui wiped away her tears and said stubbornly to Hua Ya: "I won't go in. It's rare for your family to come back and have fun. What can I say if I go in crying."

Hua Ya didn't let go. Just kidding, if her little friend really went to Tianjin on foot, how would she find him?

Hua Ya said: "The study materials I brought you haven't been given to you yet. Let's go into the house without saying anything else and just give you the book. You stay calm here with me and wait until your mood stabilizes before leaving."

Cuicui stood at the door and said, "You have too many family members. I will wait for you at the door."

Hua Ya had no choice but to say: "Then you promise me, take the book and go to your grandma's house to sleep, and don't quarrel with your dad at night."

Cuicui leaned against the door and said feebly: "I know, I still want to be clean. If he doesn't get drunk and go to my grandma's house in the middle of the night to cause mischief, I won't quarrel with him."

Cuicui's father had been drinking, and his voice was so loud that half of the Lin family village could hear it. On a quiet winter night, his voice can travel for miles.

Not to mention Cuicui, even Hua Ya would sleep with him talking nonsense after drinking from time to time. This has become a common thing in the village.

In the room, Hua Ya took out the reference book she had brought from her bag, opened her leather wallet, and took out three large unity sheets. She stood up, hugged the book, thought for a while, and put two more big unity books in it. Putting the money in the book and patting it, Hua Ya wrote a note: "If you borrow something, you return it. It's not difficult to borrow again."

It's not that Baba wants Cuicui to exchange money, it's just that Cuicui is a kind-hearted person. His father spent all the travel expenses and didn't ask Hua Ya to borrow money from him. He insisted on walking to Tianjin. There must be an explanation for this. Otherwise, Cuicui would definitely not accept the money.

Hua Ya let out a small sigh, and Wang Tianzhu passed by while chewing rice crackers and said again and again: "Sigh makes you ten years old."

Hua Ya kicked his ass, and Wang Tianzhu had eyes on the back of his head and dodged easily. He also laughed at Hua Ya: "It's the same trick every time. I'm not tired of it."

Cuicui was still waiting outside the door. Hua Ya didn't make trouble with him and took the book and walked to the door to give it to Cuicui.

"Remember to read this book when you go back. Hold it like this when walking, don't hold it upside down." Hua Ya said with a smile: "Here, there is a pack of fish fillets here, take it back and give it to your mother and grandma. It has a sweet taste and can be eaten dry or soaked in porridge."

Cuicui asked Huaya: "When will you go back?"

Hua Ya said: "I will go to Beijing on the third day of junior high school and leave from Beijing on the fifteenth day of the junior high school."

Cuicui said: "On the third day of junior high school, I will come over and give you something. Remember to take it."

Hua Ya nodded and agreed.

After Cuicui left, Gu Tinglan came out of the main room and said to Hua Ya, "She is a good girl with a good temper."

Hua Ya said: "Of course, we had the best time when we were young. His father was a stinky drunkard who was annoying to others and would act drunk at every turn. He would either lift the table or kick the door, and he would always scold Cuicui. Cuicui was a child. She always thinks about carrying a parcel along the railway to Beijing and going to the Prime Minister to file a complaint against her father."

Gu Tinglan said: "What kind of people make what kind of friends? You and Cuicui are both amazing. No, you are even more amazing than her. You are really gone, and you have traveled thousands of miles since you left."

Hua Ya reached out and poked his hard chest and said, "So you have to watch your mouth and not be addicted to alcohol. That's not a good thing."

Gu Tinglan said calmly: "I did drink twice when I came here, and my father asked me to drink. You see, I am in the army. Who asked me to drink? I drank it. I'm not bragging to you. The last one asked me to drink. When I went to Beijing to be awarded the title, they held a banquet in the auditorium and asked me to drink any red wine or foreign wine. I didn't even pay attention to it. I just drank it with soybean juice. "

"How can you still drink foreign wine?" Hua Ya said, glaring, "That's my favorite thing."

Gu Tinglan also imitated her eyes and said: "Our leader has said, 'We will support whatever the enemy opposes. We will oppose whatever the enemy supports.' Some cadres pushed this sentence further. It is said that 'anyone who can defeat the enemy is our friend', this Aixiao has defeated countless enemies, it is a friend on our side, and it is absolutely correct for us to drink it."

"Why don't you say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'?" Hua Ya curled her lips and said, "Anyway, I think you know what's going on, so just be careful."

When Gu Tinglan heard Zhang Fengying calling Lin Hui to put the table down and prepare to eat, he patted his little wife on the head and said, "Don't worry, I won't be like Cuicui's father in this life or in the next life. Drinking will make things worse. , your man will be the top leader of Dayu Island after the New Year, he must keep his head clear 24 hours a day, and he will never drink alcohol after returning."

Whenever Gu Tinglan expressed his attitude in front of Hua Ya, he never made a mistake. Hua Ya knew that he was not that kind of person, so she smiled and said, "Of course I believe you, drink some wine if necessary. Let's go, let's eat. It's our turn to wash the dishes today."

They were sitting at the dinner table. There was a small plate in front of Xiao Yaoyao. There were egg yolks and carrot sticks in the small plate. She can now eat these in small amounts. Hua Ya planned to hold her and wait until she finished eating before eating.

How could Gu Tinglan let Hua Ya go hungry? He held Xiao Yaoyao in his arms, wiped her hands clean and let her grab food and feed it to her mouth. Exercise her chewing and hands-on skills.

Hua Ya simply picked up the bowl and began to watch Tinglan feed her one bite at a time. Anyway, everyone here is from her own family, so she is not surprised by this.

Lin Xiangyang saw that the young couple had a good relationship, and when he was happy, he took his eldest son and son-in-law to have two drinks.

He mainly watched them drink. He was still recovering and couldn't drink at all.

Fortunately, he was not greedy, and even took the initiative to pour wine for his eldest son and son-in-law. He was happy to see them drinking. I don't know what's wrong with this.

Gu Tinglan escaped by holding Xiao Yaoyao, while Lin Bayi and Zhou Kaiqi stopped drinking after drinking two taels each.

After enjoying a drink, Lin Xiangyang refused to persuade them until they ordered. I ate a lot of white rice and soaked it in the broth. It was very fragrant.

The twelfth lunar month passed in a blink of an eye.

On New Year's Eve, firecrackers were set off all night in the small courtyard where Lin Xiangyang lived.

Zhou Kaiqi was writing Spring Festival couplets in the house for fellow villagers who came to ask for Spring Festival couplets.

Hua Ya sat on the bed and kept vigil with everyone else, her head clucking from sleep.

Gu Tinglan held her chin with the palm of his hand. Lin Xiangyang saw this and drove the couple back to the old tile-roofed house to sleep.

New Year's Day.

Every household in Linjia Village has Spring Festival couplets written by Zhou Kaiqi.

To say that Zhou Kaiqi is really talented, the auspicious words on the Spring Festival couplets have never been repeated in so many households. I also used different calligraphy brushes to write, and the writing was beautiful and unrestrained, better than those sold outside.

After he finished writing the Spring Festival couplets, he wrote "blessing", "auspiciousness" and "ruyi" to his family. The windows, doors and walls of my home are covered with red window grilles.

Children in the village went from house to house to pay New Year greetings, and they were happiest when they walked to Lin's house.

For no other reason than Hua Ya, who came back once in a while, as a married woman with a child and a certain seniority in the village, she propped up a bamboo chair with a backrest in the hall, crossed her legs, and spent a huge sum of five yuan, which she exchanged for fifty yuan. If you give a dime to a child who comes to pay New Year greetings, give him a dime.

Gu Tinglan sat on the low stool next to her, without a backrest, with her knees together, like a well-behaved foreign wife, and a child was handed out two fruit candies.

If he met a child who said good luck in the New Year, he would give one more. If anyone has the eyesight to wish them a long life together, it would be a lot of candy.

The children come and leave happily. Never stopped all day long.

Zhang Fengying brought a cup of hot tea to Gu Tinglan from behind and said with a smile: "There is no shortage of sugar in the village during the New Year this year. In previous years, one or two in the children's pockets was considered too much. Some people would give rock candy to Gu Tinglan. They eat it as fructose, so even rock candy can't be eaten all the time."

Just as the group of children in front left, a group of people from the flower festival in Lijia Village next door came.

They took drums, erhus and gongs and sang "Land Boat" from house to house in the yard.

The performers in these flower singing performances are all farmers. They take advantage of the Spring Festival to give their families some small change to spend.

Some people gave me two or five jiao, and they happily accepted it. Give me a pound or two of corn ballast, and they will accept it. When meeting a more generous family, such as Lin Xiangyang's house, Hua Ya gave each of them a few dimes, and Lin Xiangyang gave them half a pack of Double Happiness that others had not finished.

There is no smoker at home, so I don't feel bad if I go out. With such good things in hand, the singers put their best effort into performing.

The singers at the Flower Club know people best and know that although this family is not big, they are generous in giving money and gifts. So he beat the musical instruments louder, attracting children to crowd around him.

They performed two funny plays in a row that made people laugh. Lin Bayi accompanied Fangyuan to watch the show, paid one yuan, and politely sent them away after they finished playing.

As they walked forward, the flower singers from other villages came again. After the other villages left, the flower singers from Linjia Village also came.

The actors in Linjia Village are younger than those in other villages, their faces are thickly painted with makeup, and their singing voices are quite clear. After a repertoire of gongs and drums, everyone laughed and gave money and things, sending the fellow villagers away happily.

These flower singers often walk through several nearby villages with heavy things in their backpacks. In a good year like this, I won't have to worry about food and drink all winter long.

Chapter 283

Lin Xiangyang knew that Gu Tinglan had not returned to Beijing for many years, so he asked Hua Ya to visit her in-laws early.

Gu Tinglan felt sorry for his little wife, who had not seen her biological father for three years and had to wait until the fifth day of the Lunar New Year to leave.

Zhou Kaiqi and Lin Yun walked towards Beijing with Gu Tinglan's family. Lin Bayi drove to Fangyuan's parents' home with his wife and children.

Lin Hui's annual vacation came and he wanted to return to the army in Beijing. He took the train on the evening of the third day of the lunar month and left.

Gu Tinglan drove the red flag car and took the lead, while Xiao Guazi drove the jeep behind. Xiaoguazi had a fresh new year, and Zhang Fengying gave her many large and small bags of specialties, so she left happily.

It took a day and a half to drive from Ezhou to Beijing on National Highway 107. I left early in the morning on the fifth day of the lunar month, and it was already noon on the sixth day of the lunar month when I arrived home in Beijing.

Guo Ying and Gu Shoujiang had prepared meals at home early and were waiting for them.

Gu Tinglan either didn't come back or came back with a bunch of people.

Guo Ying and Gu Shoujiang haven't been so lively in several years. It's a pity that Gu Taotao, who returned home to Beijing first, will go to the reef island to start work on the eighth day of the lunar month and cannot go back with his sister Hua.

After dinner, Zhou Kaiqi couldn't wait to show Lin Yun their home.

Gu Tinglan asked Xiao Guazi to drive them there first, and made an appointment to visit without disturbing them.

Hua Ya didn't feel restrained when she first arrived. Instead, she and Guo Ying gathered together and muttered endless things.

In the evening, Guo Ying and Gu Shoujiang's old comrades heard that Gu Tinglan was back with his wife and children, and they all came to visit. Anyway, they were all in the same courtyard. After dinner, I wandered over and sat there for a while.

Seeing Gu Tinglan at such a young age with guards around him, he secretly clicked his tongue.

At first they knew that Gu Tinglan was married to a rural girl, and they all felt that it was wrong for the two families to be incompatible with each other. Especially knowing that Hua Ya's mother passed away very early and never went to college, they all thought that even if they got married, they wouldn't have much in common.

When they actually saw this rumored Comrade Hua Ya, the eyes of the old comrades were about to drop.

Hua Ya wears the fashionable and western clothes prepared by Guo Ying, and treats others generously and without pretentiousness. Even though she knows that they are all retired leading cadres, she is neither humble nor overbearing.

Not to mention she is very handsome and has a first-class figure and temperament. The little girl she gave birth to is just like her mother. She doesn't care whether she has seen her before or not. She will "giggle" when she is picked up. Laugh for a while.

Hua Ya asked her to kiss her grandmothers, and Xiao Yaoyao gnawed on them without hesitation. But all the red envelopes in the pockets of grandparents were wiped out.

Many of these people have "rural relatives" helping at home. To put it more clearly, they are rural nannies hired by their families. They heard that Huaya was from the countryside, and they consciously put themselves into that image, but when they saw it, they were slapped in the face. Coupled with the fact that he has performed meritorious services more than once, it is said that it was the sycamore tree in his home that attracted the golden phoenix.

When they found out that Lin Juan sitting next to her was Hua Ya's younger sister and had reached the marriageable age, everyone started to inquire about her.

Guo Ying knew what Xiao Jiujiu was thinking about in their hearts, and he expressed in words that this girl was not an ordinary person and had won a grand prize. Generally, men who show off their skills and embroider their legs rarely get in front of others.

Hua Ya showed up in the compound. In the next few days, either Guo Ying prepared delicious food and drinks for her, or Gu Tinglan drove her around the city.

Visit Beihai Park, Temple of Earth, Great Wall, Old Summer Palace and other famous attractions one by one. It's okay to go one by one. Every morning, regardless of wind or snow, I take my little wife to watch the flag raising.

Hua Ya was enjoying herself in the people's capital. She put her little hands in her sleeves and asked Gu Tinglan: "Am I also a knowledgeable person?"

Gu Tinglan looked at her childish look with a smile in his eyes: "That's necessary."

They walked out of the square and headed toward Xidan along the street.

Hua Ya held her hand on the car window and suddenly asked in confusion: "Why is no one selling sesame cakes on the street? In the past few days, I haven't seen anyone taking sesame cakes for New Year's greetings at home. Have they all been bought up?"

Gu Tinglan was still driving and almost scratched his car on the tenth lane of Renmin Street.

He found a place to drive the car, sat on the driver's seat and turned around, correcting Hua Ya's misconceptions with righteous words.

Only then did Hua Ya realize that people in Beijing treat sesame biscuits just like outsiders view sesame biscuits. Sesame biscuits are just sesame biscuits! There's no way this thing can get on the main table! It's not at all like what Zhou Wenfang said was necessary for entertaining distinguished guests and visiting relatives and friends!

The flower bud is angry!

Zhou Wenfang!

You are so cruel!

You lied to me for two years!

After finally arriving at her in-laws' house, Comrade Hua Xiaoya even felt that her mother-in-law didn't love her anymore because she didn't give her sesame cakes for the first meal! The daughter-in-law who comes to the door is worthless, I want to show her power!

Gu Tinglan flicked her forehead: "Don't worry about it. You don't know how your mother-in-law treats you?"

Hua Ya covered her head and said angrily: "I'm so embarrassed. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Comrade Zhou Wenfang also regrets it. Which female comrade do you think is willing to be a 'shaobing beauty'? She did lie. You see she is riding a tiger in the army. I think it is better not to pick someone." Ming, don't bring her roast duck or three to five kilograms of sesame cakes when you go back, we can save money and trouble."

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan hit it off immediately: "Okay, let's bring her sesame seed cakes back. I'll let her eat coptis."

On the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, Lin Juan will also prepare to return to the army. She and Gu Taotao bought a sleeper car, and they could be companions on the road.

On the first day after returning home, Lin Juan followed Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan to watch another flag-raising ceremony.

Countless pairs of eyes in the square stared at the rising red flag, and a sense of national pride arose spontaneously.

Gu Tinglan was not wearing a military uniform today. When walking in the square wearing a military uniform, he encountered other soldiers who had to salute and there were many supervisors checking their appearance. After walking a few steps, another person came to check his military ID.

After Gu Tinglan came here several times, he resolutely chose to wear casual clothes. He and Hua Ya were crowded among the people, just like ordinary tourists.

"The chairman is absolutely right, 'Soldiers are united as one, let's see who can defeat them in the world.'" Gu Tinglan dragged Hua Ya out of the underground passage, and would be bumped into from time to time. The crowding is not intentional. Gu Tinglan let Hua Ya and Lin Juan walk in front of him, and he made a small space behind him.

He babbled and said, "Look at us, we are packed like an iron wall. No one can pass by us." As he spoke, someone hit him on the shoulder again.

Gu Tinglan turned around and saw that the person looked familiar. But after all, he hadn't come back for more than ten years. This man had changed so much that he didn't recognize him unexpectedly.

Shi Dong knew that Gu Tinglan was back in the compound and had no chance to visit his home. He and his cousins ​​from out of town came to watch the flag-raising. When they saw Gu Tinglan walking in a row by himself, he thought Gu Tinglan's wife was not there, so he said unabashedly: "Lao Gu! It's you! Where is your country wife? "

Gu Tinglan recognized from the voice that it was Shi Dong, his childhood playmate. He said: "Why have you changed so much and become disfigured?"

Shi Dong used to look like a thin monkey, but he started to gain weight in his thirties and developed horizontally. The waistband of the pants was pulled below the navel, and three more holes were drilled behind the last hole.

Shi Dong asked hoarsely: "Why is the rural girl I married on a whim not here? I dare not bring her back for fear of embarrassment?"

Gu Tinglan frowned and said, "A dog can't spit out ivory. If it can't speak, don't speak. If you don't think you are embarrassed, my wife is even less embarrassed."

Shi Dong heard the protection in Gu Tinglan's words and smiled: "It seems that the novelty has not worn off yet. You have been on the island for a long time. If you ask me, you are still the most beautiful girl in Beijing -"

Hua Ya walked past him expressionlessly and kicked him in the crotch the moment she squeezed in! Just kick someone and run away!

"Ouch! It hurts! It hurts me so much!" Shi Dong slid down the wall and squatted down, covering his pants/crotch with sweat and shouting: "Hurry up and catch that girl!"

The two cousins ​​he brought with him seemed to have a normal relationship with him.

When they heard Shi Dong asking them to chase people, they chased them in the direction Hua Ya ran. Gu Tinglan didn't know whether it was intentional or not when he saw them. Anyway, he didn't feel very dedicated.

Hua Ya was on the small side, and after Lin Juan blocked the people who wanted to chase her twice, Hua Ya had already taken the opportunity to disappear into the sea of ​​people.

Gu Tinglan crossed his hands on his chest, looked down at Shi Dong who was squatting on the ground, and said slowly: "I don't usually keep my bad words, now I will repay it, right? It's your turn."

Shi Dong sweated and shouted: "You know the one who kicked me just now, right? You must know him! I want to call the police, I want to call the police now!"

Gu Tinglan didn't talk nonsense to him, and said calmly: "I just returned to Beijing and I don't have any acquaintances. It's not like you who offend people everywhere. I think that my brother from the big courtyard can do evil, so be careful of being paraded in the street with a hat on. You said my wife If so, I will also tell your parents and ask them to explain it to my wife's parents-in-law."

Shi Dong shouted feebly: "How old are you, you still sue your parents!"

Gu Tinglan said: "You have offended many people, so you should be afraid. I have not offended anyone, so I just sued."

Shi Dong was frightened by him, and then thought that he had indeed done a lot of unscrupulous things. In his opinion, he just talked and laughed without restraint. He felt that he didn't say anything outrageous, so why couldn't one or two of them make a joke.

It is inevitable that some of those who have spoken to him have a grudge. I would like to ask him to name the suspect after calling the police. I am afraid that one page of letter paper will not be enough for him to write.

He stood up with difficulty while holding on to the wall, wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeves and said, "Okay, today I went out and didn't read the almanac. I, s-- I'll go to the hospital first, and then I'll have a drink with you to catch you up." ."

"No need, it's just a matter of words." Gu Tinglan waved his hand and walked away gracefully.

When Shi Dong's cousin saw that the normally domineering man could still endure such a casual attitude, he asked in confusion: "Who is he? Why doesn't he give you face? How many people want to drink with you and you can't even get a number." ."

Shi Dong put his arm on his distant cousin's shoulder, limped along and said, "That's the Living King of Hell."

He muttered: "Damn, those are probably his acquaintances. It must be me telling him about his wife and he is not willing to listen, so he used some conspiracy to get me."

Before his cousin could speak, his cousin said again: "Then do you want to talk to your uncle?"

Their uncle is Shi Dong's father. Shi Dong walked to the steps of the passage and calmed down, heaving a sigh of relief. He really wanted to take off his pants to see if they were swollen.

"What's the use of telling me, my dad is now on the same level as him! Who can deal with whom?!"

His cousin looked deeply at Hua Ya's running back, then turned back to Shi Dong and said, "You really deserve it."

*

Lin Juan found Hua Ya first, and Gu Tinglan arrived in about ten minutes.

Gu Tinglan said to his uneasy little wife: "It's amazing, your calves are so smooth. You almost killed Miaomiao, the only one in the fourth generation of the Lao Shi family."

Hua Ya stretched her neck and looked at it and said, "I regretted it after I kicked him. His strange tone of voice was really annoying. I am indeed a rural person. This is a fact. He said it as he said. But you can't be fooled by him. Putting it like that, it seems that saying I am from the countryside will make you look down upon me."

Lin Juan also said: "Isn't that right? He doesn't urinate to show what kind of bad behavior he is."

Only then did Gu Tinglan realize that it turned out that the little wife was not angry because she was looked down upon, but because she felt that the person being looked down upon was him, so she kicked him reflexively.

Gu Tinglan gently stroked the back of his wife's head twice comfortingly and said to her: "Don't be afraid, he is just a dandy. Gu Taotao doesn't give him a good look when he sees him. We can't be afraid of him. He said If he doesn't call the police, don't be afraid even if he calls the police. I will support you. Even if it doesn't work, your parents-in-law are not vegetarians in Beijing. If you know that he talks about you like this, don't talk about him. Even his parents can't eat it. They all have to walk around."

Gu Tinglan saw Hua Ya loosen her fists and seem to relax a little after hearing these words.

He praised his little wife again and said: "I thought you didn't remember what I said. You often hear something in one ear and have trouble in the other. After you ran away, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find you. If such a precious daughter-in-law of mine is lost in the square, , people will laugh out loud."

Hua Ya felt very happy after doing the bad thing. She pointed to the telephone pole and said, "Didn't you say that if we got separated, we would meet under the marked telephone pole? I remember it all and will never forget it."

Lin Juan looked behind her and didn't see the three people just now.

This little episode is over.

She breathed a sigh of relief, raised her hand and looked at her watch and said, "It's almost eight o'clock. Hurry up and line up at the roast duck restaurant. I told my comrades to bring them two authentic Peking ducks to eat. There are many people during the New Year, so let's go early. ."

"It's too early. The ducks are still quacking when you go there." Gu Tinglan pointed to the store opposite the pedestrian bridge and said, "Let's go, let me take you to drink some bean juice! That stuff is delicious."

The two little silly girls believed it and followed Gu Tinglan across the overpass and sat in the store.

In addition to selling bean juice, this shop also sells coke rings with pickles.

"Here, use this burnt ring dipped in soy milk to eat it, just like you eat fried dough sticks dipped in soy milk. The burnt ring is also fried, crispy and fragrant."

Gu Tinglan picked up a burnt ring to demonstrate to the two little silly girls, took a bite, and hummed with satisfaction and said: "Authentic, this is the taste!"

Lin Juan carefully picked up the bowl of bean juice, put it under her nose and smelled it.

She quickly put down the bowl and pinched her nose to tell Hua Ya.

Hua Ya was unprepared. She was a little thirsty from running just now, so she took a big mouthful of bean juice from the bowl. After drinking it, it almost sprayed on Gu Tinglan's face.

She swallowed it firmly, with a blue face, retched and said: "Is this something for people to eat? This thing has been dead for at least eight hundred years. It smells of decay. Ba Jin, you are so ambitious, You want to change your wife!"

Chapter 284

"Obey, don't complain, I won't change my wife."

Gu Tinglan bought his little wife a cup of sweet soy milk and drank it.

Hua Ya was still chatting with him while holding sweet soy milk, talking indifferently.

Gu Tinglan glanced over to his sister-in-law, who ignored him.

Come on, Gu Tinglan bought two roast ducks for his sister-in-law with his own money, and took away fifty pieces of dough. My sister-in-law accepted the sugar-coated bullet and said, "Why are you so angry with my second brother-in-law? It's just a mouthful of bean juice, and it's not really bad. Why can't you drink it when others can drink it?"

Gu Tinglan was holding a roast duck in one hand. If the conditions didn't allow it, he would definitely applaud his sister-in-law.

Hua Ya saw the two of them cooperating with each other and said to Lin Juan: "Then you can drink it, I'm stopping you from drinking it. It's not broken, it's good stuff. Go and drink it quickly."

Lin Juan pursed her lips, walked aside and muttered to Gu Tinglan, "My second sister has become a sister-in-law and has become rude. How can a married female compatriot have such a big change?"

Gu Tinglan knew that someone had come to his house these days to propose marriage to Lin Juan, so he joked, "We'll find out when you get married."

Lin Juan disagreed and said: "What's so good about getting married? I want to live my life and live my life in style!"

Hua Ya applauded her: "Well said, you must be a good 38!"

Gu Tinglan thought about it and said to his little wife: "Is there anything you want to bring back? Look at Xiaojuan bringing roast duck to her comrades. You have so many good sisters. What can you bring? We will go back in two days. You Don't you prepare in advance?"

Hua Ya didn't say anything, but she was really thinking about it in her heart.

Just buy the roast duck before you leave, as well as the essential preserved fruits and pastries from Daoxiang Village. What else?

Hua Ya's eyes lit up and she said, "There's no place to buy the sesame cakes I brought for Xiaofang."

Gu Tinglan said: "This is easy to handle. There is a sesame cake stall in Wangye Alley. Let's buy a lot of them for her and let her watch others eating roast duck and pastries while she eats sesame cakes by herself."

Gu Tinglan successfully diverted the artillery fire and shared the same hatred with Hua Ya.

Hua Ya's little head was led astray by him and she didn't even bother to get angry with him. She told him how disgusting Zhou Wenfang had been over the years.

Two years later, twenty-four months, seven hundred and thirty days and nights.

He tricked her into eating sesame cakes during festivals and festivals, and also ate sesame cakes on important and happy occasions. She also ate sesame cakes when guests came, and she was given sesame cakes when she met Xiao Taotao!

Hehehe.

Before she could finish laughing, Hua Ya moved the canvas bag she was carrying in front of her, patted it and said, "I'll put a bag back for her, stare at her and let her finish it. I'm right opposite her. Nibble on the big duck leg and make her hungry to death."

Gu Tinglan really took them to Wangye Alley.

The first month of the year is all about New Year, and today is the 12th day of the New Year. It was almost noon when the old man baking sesame seed cakes came out of the stall slowly.

As soon as he left the stall, he received such a big job, baking fifty sesame seed cakes of various flavors. The deposit is one yuan in cash, the sesame cakes are five cents each, and the remaining one yuan and fifty cents are paid in hand for delivery.

While the uncle was still making sesame cakes, they went to the meat stall to buy minced meat for Xiao Yaoyao. Recently she can eat a small amount of vegetables, eggs and meat, which must be boiled or pureed.

At noon, the three of them ate the Tang Huo Shao from the stall next door.

Tanghuoshao is an old-fashioned snack in Beijing, made with flour, brown sugar and sesame paste.

Lao Bei

rely on

What people in Beijing pay attention to is a "sweet and mellow" taste. I didn't eat it when I bought it, but it was still soft and sweet after being put at home for ten and a half months.

After eating the sugar and fire roasting, the sesame cakes are not finished yet. Hua Ya sneaked into a small stall in the alley and bought some candy ears, candy twists and donkey rolls. The lady who made the donkey rolling was very good at her craftsmanship, and she was willing to give bean noodles. She knew that Hua Ya liked to eat bean noodles, so she sprinkled a lot of them on it. The flower buds were so beautiful, and the little mouth said a lot of auspicious words.

At about one o'clock, the uncle's sesame cakes were ready.

But it was okay. Comrade Hua Xiaoya chatted and drank with the ladies wearing red armbands for a long time. Before leaving, the enthusiastic Beijing ladies stuffed a lot of melon seeds and peanuts into their pockets.

"Good girl, come over here when you are free. You haven't finished talking about the big trench yet."

"This little girl's brain is very smart just by looking at it. She talks loudly and vividly. If I weren't so old, I would also like to go to the Great Trench."

"Don't tell me, the little girl is so handsome. There are no such beautiful girls in our alley. Take a look at the young man next to you. He looks like a human, with a nose and eyes."

"It's not good. It's a pity that people say that they are married. We don't know whether it is true or not. The second son of the old Zhao family in the third household at the east end of the narrow alley next to it has not yet married. I heard that if the second son gets married, he can I'm giving half of the courtyard to my second son."

"Hey, who wants that dilapidated courtyard house? It rains, leaks, and wind leaks, and it's usually damp. There are four generations living under one roof, and more than 20 people are crowded into three bungalows. If my daughter gets married, she won't look like this. We can't take care of this family."

"Isn't Zhang Xiaoquan, the blacksmith from the west, pretty good? The scissors they make themselves are pretty good."

"But come on, their family is very poor. Zhang Xiaoquan's family still doesn't get along with Wang Mazi's family. The two families are always fighting over selling kitchen knives. You think, what's the profit from selling scissors and kitchen knives? Now it's all about work points and sharpening. It's useless no matter how bright they are. Is it possible to return the entire Zhang Xiaoquan scissors and Wang Mazi kitchen knife? Let's hear it, is it appropriate?"

"Ask the little girl to leave us a mailing address, and I'll introduce her to someone suitable later."

.

Gu Tinglan started to feel very happy when he heard someone praising his wife. After hearing that, hey, no wonder he was chatting with people enthusiastically. It turned out that there were a group of retired old men and old ladies sitting on the steps, wanting to use their spare energy to give His little wife is introducing someone.

He dragged his little wife away angrily. If he didn't drag her away, she might have been abducted.

Hua Ya walked along the alley peeling peanuts, eating one herself and stuffing one into Gu Tinglan's mouth. The peanut shells were kept in the pocket very well and not thrown around.

Come out of the alley and go up to Jiuxian Bridge. You can see from the pedestrian bridge that many people who go to work on the eighth day of the lunar month are busy at their respective posts.

People here seem to like to put up big-character posters and play radio broadcasts, and dazzling slogans are painted at the door of the unit.

Some units only required half-day shifts before the 15th. At the entrance of the unit, many people wearing blue and black cotton-padded jackets and big cotton hats, riding bicycles, rushed out in a dark crowd after get off work at noon.

"As expected, the people of the capital are really rich. Don't every household have a bicycle?" Hua Ya raised her head and asked Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan hadn't been back for more than ten years, so he could only use his perfect speculation ability to say, "It should be so."

Lin Juan came to Beijing to compete last time and knew more than Hua Ya. She told Hua Ya: "Generally, people who go to work have bicycles, and some families with dual incomes have two bicycles."

Walk down the pedestrian bridge to where you park your car.

Gu Tinglan saw that Hua Ya's eyes were glued to other people's bicycles. He patted the front of the Hongqi car and said, "It's nothing to ride a bicycle. I'll teach you how to drive a car when I get back to the island."

Hua Ya asked in surprise: "Really? Are you going to fuck me again?"

Gu Tinglan said seriously: "I won't lie to anyone if I lie to you. Don't you still want to go to college in Haicheng? When I teach you to drive a car, you can carry a small schoolbag and drive a car to school. After school, be as awesome as you want."

After thinking about it for a while, Hua Ya was so happy that she bared her little white teeth.

Before the car even started, people started shouting.

She got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. Gu Tinglan said to her, "Did you see this under my foot? This is the accelerator, and the left side of the accelerator is the brake. In the army, we like to call the brake 'brake'."

Lin Juan peeked her head out from the back seat, and Gu Tinglan put his hand on the gear and told them: "Start in first gear, step on the clutch, slowly step on the accelerator, hold the steering wheel tightly - do you see it, little one?" The car will move."

Hua Ya stared at Gu Tinglan's every move with wide eyes, as if she saw herself driving a car carelessly in college.

Because she can learn to drive a car when she returns to the island, this promise makes Hua Ya look forward to returning to the island with her fingers crossed.

After wandering outside all morning, Guo Ying called Hua Ya as soon as she arrived home.

"Come and take a look. Mom bought you new cloth. It's all good material. I'll make you two more spring clothes before you leave."

Hua Ya said sensibly: "I can no longer wear my clothes."

Guo Ying said: "You are a foreigner, you really don't understand. I heard that many people abroad pay attention to dressing according to seasons and styles. This year is popular, next year that is popular, and young people are obsessed with outdated styles. If you don't want to wear them, you just keep them in the closet as a treasure. I'll ask Tinglan to donate all your old clothes later."

Hua Ya couldn't defeat her mother-in-law and gave Gu Tinglan a wink.

Gu Tinglan said, "Yes, I donated them all to her. Let's see if she can wear new clothes."

Guo Ying saw Lin Juan changing clothes and coming down from the guest room on the second floor. She greeted Lin Juan, picked up another roll of wool on the table and said, "Come here too, see if you like this fabric. I heard it's cashmere. Wait." It's still cold when you go back to the island, so wearing it next to yours will keep you warm. I'll make a fur vest for each of you three."

Lin Juan didn't expect that she was also involved. This veteran cadre was too approachable. Her second sister's mother-in-law is indeed what she said, a good mother-in-law that is hard to find in the world.

After Hua Ya and the others finished dividing the fabrics, they went to the yard to collect the dry goods they had brought.

Gu Tinglan also took action, and after cleaning for a long time, he found that there were several kinds of dried wild vegetables in the snakeskin pocket that he had never seen before.

Huaya used small pockets on the side to organize the dry goods, and also wrote the name and method of making it with a pen.

Gu Tinglan picked up a wild vegetable and asked Huaya: "How do you eat this?"

Hua Ya said without raising her head: "Chop the scrambled eggs."

He picked up another wild vegetable and asked Huaya: "How do you eat this?"

Hua Ya still said without raising his head: "This is a lot, so I'll use it to roast chicken."

Gu Tinglan was unwilling to give in, shook the dry straw-like wild vegetables at his feet and asked, "How do you eat this?"

Hua Ya straightened up, said seriously with a straight face: "This is a small amount, you can make chicken soup."

Gu Tinglan held her stomach and started laughing. After laughing, she asked Huaya: "The chicken offends you? No matter what, arrange the chicken first."

Hua Ya looked at him without speaking.

Gu Tinglan understood, and laughed so hard that it looked like he had really offended his little wife.

Hua Ya didn't say anything, and Lin Juan laughed and said: "Didn't you offend my second sister? It was a big rooster raised on the farm. My second sister was not very old at that time, and the big rooster was flapping its big wings. He pecked my second sister. My second sister ran away, and the big rooster actually flew up! It flew from my second sister's head and pecked my second sister's Tianling Gai several times!"

Gu Tinglan quickly hugged his little wife and pulled her head back and forth to see if the brain was pecked away at that moment.

Hua Ya gets scared when she thinks about it. It's not a big rooster, it's just a fighting chicken.

Gu Tinglan said: "No wonder you didn't go to the rooster beauty pageant held during the Laba Festival in your village. You are not afraid of anything, so you are afraid of this."

Hua Ya said: "Actually, I'm not afraid now, as long as I don't show up unexpectedly."

She knew that Gu Tinglan was still a city dweller after all, so she said to Gu Tinglan: "You don't know, roosters are very spiritual. They pecked me because they found me stealing eggs. It turns out that the good roosters raised on the farm eat everything." After watching the hen finish eating, he picks up the leftovers and eats them. The old hen can also catch insects and supplement nutrition for the old hen."

Gu Tinglan put down his work and asked, "What if you encounter a rooster that doesn't take care of the hens?"

Hua Ya glanced at Gu Tinglan coldly and said, "It was first pickled and then stewed by the farm cadres."

Thinking of Hua Ya's kick to Shi Dong, Gu Tinglan immediately expressed his stance: "Good wife, you should know that the person I love the most is you."

Chapter 285

The flower buds taste the flavor, and you hold your head high.

Gu Tinglan looked back and forth, and quickly pecked the little mouth while no one was around.

"Sweet." Gu Tinglan said shamelessly, "I've never tasted anything sweeter than this."

The flower buds were very useful, so I continued to dive into the pile of wild vegetables and share them with my mother-in-law.

Guo Ying, who was standing on the balcony on the second floor watering flowers, watched a live version. When she turned around, she saw Gu Shoujiang with a dark face behind her.

Guo Ying was startled and scolded: "There is something wrong with you. The couple has a good relationship. Why are you so dark-faced?"

Gu Shoujiang said innocently: "I am born with a dark face. Didn't you realize that the day you married me?"

Guo Ying said: "I really didn't notice it, I didn't even look at you seriously." After saying that, he laughed first.

Gu Shoujiang chuckled lightly and said, "Go back and tell the boss that even if you are getting along as a couple, you must exercise restraint and never kiss or touch him. What's the point? After the Lantern Festival, he will be the leader of the 031 unit when he returns. He is serious. He is the commander of a corps and manages six figures of people."

Guo Ying placed the watering can next to the flowerpot. The big red camellia was in full bloom. The golden stamens are as bright as the smiling faces of flower buds.

Guo Ying said: "I don't disappoint the young couple. If you don't think it's okay, you can say it yourself."

She took scissors and cut off a sprig of the most beautiful red camellia, and shouted from the balcony: "Little flower, come on."

The flower bud looked up and saw the camellia falling from the sky, holding it in both hands to catch it.

Taking advantage of his height, Gu Tinglan cut off the top of her head.

"Hey, don't you cherish this camellia the most? Are you willing to cut it?" Gu Tinglan pulled the flower bud's head over and put the red camellia on her right ear.

Hua Ya's little face suddenly became beautiful, and she looked at Gu Tinglan seductively.

Gu Tinglan's Adam's apple itched as he carefully admired his young wife's beauty.

Hua Ya didn't understand his Hua Hua heart, so she gently touched the camellia next to her temples with her hand and said, "Wow, the petals are so lush, let's fry them and eat them!"

Gu Tinglan laughed.

Guo Ying on the balcony upstairs said resentfully: "You are Gu Shoujiang's daughter, right? One wants to make tea with leaves, and the other wants to fry flowers."

While they were talking, Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi came to deliver Spring Festival gifts and invited Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan to their new home in Beijing.

Entering the house, he saw Hua Ya and Gu Shoujiang studying whether camellia leaves could be used to make tea. The two of them murmured about this issue for a long time.

Gu Tinglan found it funny when he saw the two of them talking on the sofa, and said to Guo Ying: "Look, if my brother and I had sat crookedly on the sofa like this since we were young, my dad would have whipped him with his belt. How can it be like this? Speak angrily."

Guo Ying cut the apples for Huayu and inserted toothpicks one by one on them. She said without raising her head: "I have two sons, and my daughter-in-law only has one now. She also gave birth to a granddaughter for me. I didn't even have time to hurt, and she still lashed out. I can beat you."

Gu Tinglan smiled but said nothing.

Wang Tianzhu just woke up from a lazy nap. He hugged Xiao Yaoyao and said hello to Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi first. Then he said: "Grandma, when are we going to visit Uncle Sun's house in the front yard?"

Recently, he likes to listen to Uncle Sun telling him about the customs and customs of various places in the motherland, and he often asks Guo Ying to take him there as a guest.

Uncle Sun is a capable man. At the age of fourteen, he followed the Red Army to climb snow-capped mountains and cross grasslands. Starting from Ruijin, we broke through the enemy's four lines of defense and forcibly crossed the Wujiang River. He has experienced Zunyi, Chishui, and the famous Jinsha River and Dadu River.

Finally, he went to Ningxia Jiangtaibao, Jiangxi, Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Guangxi and other places he passed through, which he remembered deeply.

Wang Tianzhu went there twice and was fascinated by it. This is a real "fight with heaven, earth, and people." What the Chairman said is absolutely true. The joy of challenging and fighting is endless.

When Lin Yun invited them, Wang Tianzhu held Xiao Yaoyao in his arms and asked Hua Ya, "Can my little sister and I go to Uncle Sun's house for a visit? I will go to my aunt's house tomorrow."

Lin Yun first said: "It's okay, you can go and do what you want. You can go anytime when you are free."

Hua Ya asked Lin Yun: "Aren't you planning to go back to Dayu Island? I never dreamed that my eldest sister would become a Beijing wife. When the Beijing household registration comes up in the future, everyone in the village will be jealous."

"I don't care who is jealous, I just live my own life." Lin Yun said: "I will go back with you this time, and I have a lot of books to bring. If I check them, I am afraid that others will not cherish them and damage my books. . Although it's not worth much money, there are quite a few books collected from all over the island that are not available elsewhere. I want to bring them back, even if I don't read them, I can just keep them in my collection."

Zhou Kaiqi peeled an apple and gave it to Lin Yun to eat. Lin Juan saw the joke: "Sister, you don't know how delicate the second sister is. She has to let her mother-in-law cut it and poke it with a toothpick before eating it. You can also let my eldest brother-in-law cut it and poke it with a toothpick before eating it."

Lin Yun took a bite of the apple and said, "Every person has one life, and I just like to eat it."

Hua Ya glared at Lin Juan: "The complainer."

Hua Ya knew that her eldest brother-in-law was a cultural person and a professor.

When Gu Tinglan drove into the Peking University campus, Hua Ya deeply felt that Professor Zhou Kaiqi's identity was not at all wet.

"Professor of the Literature Department of Peking University?" Hua Ya's mouth opened wide, and Lin Yun stuffed a prawn cake into her mouth.

Hua Ya chewed and said, "He's actually a professor from Peking University?!"

Lin Yun smiled and said: "You're not done yet. The prawn cakes can't stop your mouth."

Zhou Kaiqi has the arrogance of a scholar in his heart, but does not have the sourness of a scholar. Everyone thought he was a professor from an ordinary university in Beijing, but now he turned out to be a professor from Peking University. What a surprise.

Zhou Kaiqi said: "I blame me for not introducing it clearly. I thought Xiaoyun told you all."

Lin Yun also stuffed Zhou Kaiqi with a prawn cake and said, "I think there will always be a time when I know, so I didn't say anything."

"Sister, you are really amazing now." Lin Juan was originally planning to return to the army on the seventh day of the lunar month, but her second brother-in-law gave her an extra week of leave. Sister, let her go to her eldest sister's house before leaving. In the end, Gu Taotao went on the road alone.

Hua Ya also said: "You two really match each other. The eldest sister is now interested in reading knowledge about literature. It's really like what kind of pot goes with what kind of lid."

Gu Tinglan said from the front: "Then what kind of match do we two belong to?"

Hua Ya didn't even think about it and said: "Fish looks for fish, shrimp looks for shrimp, my little loach found a big tortoise."

The people in the car couldn't stop laughing. Gu Tinglan said with a half-smile but not a smile: "Okay, okay, I am a big bastard. Just wait, Hua Xiaoya, you are so spoiled now that you think your father-in-law and mother-in-law are supporting you. It's great." Yes or no?"

Hua Ya trembled, and quickly hugged Lin Yun who was sitting next to her and said, "Sister, he is scaring me! Look at what kind of life I live. I was just joking, and yet I suffered such inhuman treatment."

"Young Master is on the line." Lin Yun said, "I think you are really spoiled. How can you scold your husband like this? Xiao Gu should take good care of you."

Hua Ya pretended to be aggrieved, and said with a frown on her face: "The eldest sister has an eldest brother-in-law, so she doesn't even want the second sister. Third sister, you are good at it, you protect me to prevent your second brother-in-law from domestic violence against me. He is the worst." "

Lin Juan also rebelled, and said to Hua Ya through Lin Yun: "If my second sister domestically abuses you later, do you think I will be there to applaud you?"

Hua Ya was so sad that she sat upright in the back seat of the car, planning to cold-bloodedly assault her sisters and husband.

But soon, she was attracted to the Peking University campus and didn't care who she was cold-blooded with.

Now is the winter vacation, and workers, peasants, soldiers, and students are doing spontaneous drills. They all came to study at Peking University after being recommended by the masses, approved by leaders, and reviewed by the school. They are outstanding talents selected from among the masses.

"Look, that is the Boya Tower of Peking University. This lake is the famous Weiming Lake."

Lin Yun introduced to the sisters: "The Boya Tower was originally a water supply tower in the university, modeled after the Tongzhou Ran Lighthouse. It was later built by Boya, a professor in the Department of Philosophy, who donated money when he lived in the United States."

Hua Ya opened the window, ignored the cold wind, and looked at the Boya Tower carefully, and then said to Lin Yun: "Then if I also donate money to build the tower, can it also be called the 'Hua Ya Tower'?"

Lin Yun didn't know this, so Zhou Kaiqi smiled and said, "Of course, the name 'Flower Bud Tower' is very nice, and the students will definitely like it."

Hua Ya said excitedly: "Then I have to save some money and build a 100-meter-high tower to make the students like me more."

Hua Ya said happily.

Zhou Kaiqi said: "The Boya Tower is the tallest building of Peking University and a symbol of Peking University. The school stipulates that all new buildings in the future cannot be higher than it. If you can't build the tower, you can build the library. You happen to work in the library, which is fine." It's appropriate. All students at Peking University love books. If you donate to the library, you will definitely love the library as well."

"That's great." Hua Ya drove past Boya Tower in a car and saw students playing volleyball under the dormitory. Although there are many clothes to wear, everyone is very active and active.

"Don't they need to go back to celebrate the New Year?" Hua Ya saw that there were many students staying in school and asked her eldest brother-in-law curiously: "Why are there so many people?"

Zhou Kaiqi said: "These students are all workers, peasants and soldiers college students who have entered the school. They vary in age and educational level. But when they arrive at the university, one thing is common, that is, they not only need to learn culture here, but also carry out the school's education. Certain management and transformation. These students are the group of people who stay to manage the campus during the winter vacation."

I mentioned the library just now. When driving by the library this time, Hua Ya found that the library of Peking University is really big.

Zhou Kaiqi introduced to them: "The Peking University Library was formerly the library of the Beijing Normal University. Twenty years ago, it merged with the former Yenching University Library, which gave it its current scale."

Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi discussed finding a job in the Peking University Library in the future. As family members of faculty and staff, they have priority in admission.

Lin Yun also learned about the Peking University Library and told Hua Ya and Lin Juan: "Our Peking University library is the earliest new library in China. I heard that there is also a special library major. I plan to attend lectures in my spare time in the future. , improve your own level."

Lin Yun has found her own direction in the new environment. Hua Ya doesn't say anything, but she is very happy for her in her heart.

The car drove slowly for more than 20 minutes from entering Peking University to finally arriving at the staff building.

"We live on the third floor of the north. The house number is very easy to remember, 303 on the third floor of the north." Lin Yun walked in front with the key, and Hua Ya and the others followed behind the stairs.

Hua Ya and Lin Juan were shocked when they opened Lin Yun's new home.

There are books everywhere in the house.

The walls in the living room were turned into bookcases and filled with books. Behind the sofa are also two two-meter-high bookshelves. There are also books in the room, whether it is the study or the bedroom.

Lin Yun said: "Brother Zhou said that these bookcases should be moved away to display the things I like. But my favorite thing is books, so I didn't move much and let the bookcases be placed here. When I have free time, It's convenient to pick up when you sit on the sofa and read a book."

Hua Ya and the others changed their shoes and walked into the house. Professor Zhou seemed to be doing well at Peking University, and was actually assigned to a house with three bedrooms and one living room.

Lin Yun told his sisters, "You can stay here when you come. This is the guest room."

Hua Ya saw that there were desks and bookcases in the guest room, and sighed: "I used to hear about the scholarly family, but now I understand. It turns out that the whole room is really filled with the fragrance of books and ink."

Lin Yun said with a smile: "Brother Zhou was worried that I wouldn't be used to it and wanted to clear out some books. On the contrary, I felt good. We discussed it for three or four days before we kept all the books at home."

In fact, Zhou Kaiqi felt touched when he went to the island and saw the small bungalow that Gu Tinglan had decorated for Hua Ya. He was determined to do something for Lin Yunduo, but Lin Yun disagreed and insisted on keeping the book.

Chapter 286

Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi were probably not the first generation owners to live in this house.

The floor in the room is old and creaks when stepped on. This does not make people feel shabby, on the contrary, it has a sense of age with charm.

All the furniture in the house was polished brightly, and even the old floorboards that creaked underfoot were shiny.

Lin Yun stayed here for ten days and felt like a hostess.

He served tea and preserved fruits to Hua Ya and the others, and asked Gu Tinglan: "Do you want to smoke? Brother Zhou has cigarettes here, but he doesn't smoke, so he just lets them go."

Gu Tinglan said seriously: "Thank you, sister-in-law. I don't smoke. Smoking is harmful to health. Please continue to maintain your good style."

Hua Ya said happily: "That's not right, sister, why are you still calling me Brother Zhou?"

Lin Juan walked to the balcony of the living room. Below the balcony was the basketball court of the dormitory building. There were teachers playing basketball below. She glanced twice, turned her head and heard Hua Ya's teasing words, so she helped: "Yeah, you two are so unfamiliar with each other calling me that. My second sister is different from my second brother-in-law. They are so sticky and greasy." Panic. It would be great if both of your families could be equal."

Lin Yun smiled and said: "You are so sharp-tongued, we talked in a good manner, and you told all four of us by yourself. If you are good, you can find a partner for us who is not boring or unfamiliar. Look, don't just talk to us."

Hua Ya took a sip of hot tea, sat on the sofa, and said straightly with her small body: "I have promised you that our family does not arrange marriages. Don't expect our family to introduce you to a partner. You'd better work hard on your own as soon as possible. If we get started, it will be too late to regret it."

Lin Juan doesn't like to get married. Although her eldest sister and second sister lived a happy life, she still feels that it is best to be happy alone.

Especially since she is in the army now, she will also study with her younger brother to enter a military academy, striving to stay in the army for the rest of her life and serve the motherland for the rest of her life. If you think about it this way, there is no need to get married.

Hua Ya pouted and glanced at Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan whispered: "Our daughter has no worries about getting married, so let her be at ease for two years. When she gets older, she will know the benefits of finding a partner."

Hua Ya thought this was correct, so she didn't say anything to Lin Juan. Anyway, it's okay even if Lin Juan doesn't get married. They are all adults. They just have to think about their own future and be responsible for their own future. There is no need to follow the established path. Some people are suitable for marriage, and some people are not suitable for marriage. These cannot be forced.

The afternoon meal was cooked by Zhou Kaiqi.

The food he cooks is as polite as his people. And every dish has a nice name. For example, steamed corn, sweet potatoes and potatoes are placed on the same plate. At most, the flower sprouts are brought to the table and everyone is told: "The things are cooked, hurry up and eat them while they are hot."

Zhou Kaiqi was different. He put the corn in the middle of the big plate, surrounded it with sweet potatoes and potatoes in a circle, arranged it beautifully, served it up and said: "The harvest is here."

There is also a dish of roasted minced pork with sweet potato powder. He called another nice name: "Ants Climb the Tree."

Hua Ya thought there were really ants, so she paused while holding out her chopsticks.

Gu Tinglan said: "It's minced meat, so feel free to eat it. Even if it's real ants, it's high in protein. Eating it will nourish your body. Many old comrades make ants into ant wine. If you meet me later, I'll bring some back to you." ."

Hua Ya popped out a sentence: "Hey, it really sucked the buttocks with a knife."

Lin Juan didn't understand what it meant, and it was difficult for Hua Ya to explain it clearly at the dinner table. After finishing the meal, she said, "My eyes are open, hahaha."

Lin Yun was embarrassed and his face was a little red. Zhou Kaiqi covered his mouth and smiled sideways.

Hua Ya thought this was quite funny. She turned around and saw Gu Tinglan, who gave her a perfect smile. Hua Ya's heart skipped a beat, and she immediately told everyone: "I'm sorry, I said nonsense regardless of the occasion. I will never dare to do it next time."

Lin Juan laughed happily with her, and helped Hua Ya out: "The whole family is afraid of something. Anyone who doesn't have this vision must be the father who has not done good things, hahaha."

After saying this, everyone burst out laughing without holding back.

After leaving Lin Yun's house, it was the Lantern Festival three days later. Lin Juan's vacation was over and she returned to the island before the Lantern Festival.

Hua Ya and Guo Ying got up in the morning and started to have a Lantern Festival party after dinner.

"We used to call the Lantern Festival the Lantern Festival, and it was a great day. We old Beijingers treat this festival just like New Year's Eve." Guo Ying listed the sesame fillings, walnut peanut fillings, bean paste fillings, and fruit fillings used in the Lantern Festival. .All kinds of things are brought to the table.

She saw that Huayu didn't have an apron, so she tied an apron on Huayu.

Hua Ya remembered that Zhou Wenfang had made up some sesame seed cake fillings for her, and looked at Guo Ying with suspicion.

Guo Ying pinched her tiny waist, and Hua Ya said "ouch" and said, "You are still not my biological mother."

Guo Ying smiled and said: "I am your stepmother, isn't that the way you look at your stepmother? Do you dare to look at it or recognize it?"

Hua Ya hurriedly said in a low voice: "You are wronged, Political Commissar Guo, let me tell you, there is a saying, 'Once bitten by a snake, you will be afraid of well ropes for ten years.' You don't know what I have been through."

Hua Ya told her mother-in-law in a touching tone that she was deceived by Comrade Zhou Wenfang and mistakenly took sesame seed cakes as a treasure.

After hearing this, the mother-in-law laughed first, and then said to Hua Ya: "You kid, tell me you are stupid. You are full of cleverness. Tell me you are not stupid. You are always stupid. You are calling me a fool at my age." , how could I lie to you just like Zhou Wenfang? How could I lie to you?"

Hua Ya felt that these words sounded familiar and looked over at Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan was arranged by Comrade Guo Ying to move all the flower pots from the second floor upstairs to the yard to bask in the sun. Their family had to decorate the yard during the Lantern Festival.

Last year's red lanterns at home couldn't be lit. Gu Shoujiang went out to buy them now, but he hasn't come back yet. Guo Ying was so happy this year that she asked Gu Shoujiang to buy four large lanterns and hang big red lanterns in the front and back yards.

Gu Shoujiang was not at home, leaving Gu Tinglan alone at home as a cow and horse. Not only was he being ordered around by Comrade Guo Ying, he had to carry his daughter back and forth on his back. Like a hard-working long-term worker. The landlord's family was celebrating the festival, and he still had to work.

"Where did the little pillar go?" Gu Tinglan moved Guo Ying's favorite black tea tree to the yard, found the most conspicuous place to put it, stood and hammered his waist and said: "This kid came to the yard and still... No one was seen."

"Why are you calling me?!" Wang Tianzhu appeared from the front door, holding a bag of things in his hand and said: "I went to Uncle Sun's house to deliver him wine. Grandma asked me to go, but I didn't have to go on my own. of."

Guo Ying was having Lantern Festival with Hua Ya in the house. When she heard the noise outside, she said, "I asked the child to go. He likes Uncle Sun's stories, so I asked him to send a bottle of wine to others, otherwise we would keep coming to listen to them in vain. The story is not good."

Wang Tianzhu went there at the behest of his grandma, and he has a very tough waist. When I got home, I held my little sister on my cheap daddy's back, walked to the living room, saw them making Yuanxiao, and asked, "Can my sister eat this?"

Hua Ya said: "I'm afraid she'll choke on her trachea, so I can't feed it to her. I can just use the tip of a chopstick to try the sesame filling."

Wang Tianzhu hugged Xiao Yaoyao and shook her head. Xiao Yaoyao reached out to reach for the Yuanxiao on the table. She must have thought that the round shape was very funny.

Wang Tianzhu put the little girl on the table, and she started to move forward with her little feet.

Hua Ya said: "Don't let her step on the table, she's still eating."

Guo Ying said: "Don't scare the child. My eldest granddaughter's little feet are still smelling good. Not to mention stepping on the table or stepping on the Lantern Festival, her grandfather eats it without fail."

Hua Ya asked sharply: "Then why don't you eat it?"

Guo Ying paused and said, "I'm afraid of having my teeth scratched."

Wang Tianzhu laughed and helped Xiao Yaoyao walk forward, wearing tiger-headed shoes and stepping with a tiger-headed step.

The long table is at least three meters away from one end to the other. Seeing that she was standing firmly, Wang Tianzhu tried to let go of his hand. Unexpectedly, Xiao Yaoyao actually stood up!

"Mom! Milk!" Wang Tianzhu shouted again: "Look quickly!"

Xiao Yaoyao's legs and feet were stronger than last time. Her small body swayed on the table and she actually stood still.

Guo Ying didn't care about the dignity in his hands, he held Xiao Yaoyao with both hands and said: "Look, look, my eldest granddaughter is better than others."

Gu Tinglan just walked over and saw Xiao Yaoyao standing up. He also said excitedly: "Yes, this is my Gu Tinglan's daughter! She is standing so steadily. Come on, baby, take two steps forward. Dad, take a look."

Hua Ya stood across the table, clapped her hands and said, "Come on, kid, come to mommy!"

Xiao Yaoyao is Hua Ya's daughter after all. Not only are the hands stronger than the average child, but the legs are also stronger. After standing unsteadily for a while, when I heard the call of the flower bud, I actually opened my little fat legs and walked forward in three steps.

I was probably still inexperienced, so I walked about ten steps, all in small steps, and fell into grandma's arms before I got halfway to the table.

Guo Ying hugged little Yaoyao and kissed her, and kept saying: "My eldest granddaughter must be a promising person. When she grows up, she will be better than her parents."

Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan, "Have you ever been treated like this when you were a child?"

Gu Tinglan whispered: "Dream."

After all, the name of "cross-generational relatives" is well-deserved.

After Gu Shoujiang finished buying the red lanterns, Guo Ying asked her granddaughter to perform a walking show for her grandfather when she got home. Gu Tinglan got a big red envelope from Gu Tinglan on the spot. The big red envelope was tucked around her waist and pinned inside the diaper. Little Yaoyao trembled every time she walked, but the big red envelope couldn't fall out.

The Lantern Festival was arranged in the evening, and there was still time during the day, so Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu to Zhengyang Gate to learn more.

It was Guo Ying who told them that old Beijingers could touch the nails of Zhengyang Gate to make people prosperous and make future generations healthy.

Hua Ya thought that not many people would participate in this kind of feudal superstitious activity. After all, her capable mother-in-law only mentioned it to them in a low voice at home.

When he arrived at Zhengyangmen, Hua Ya found that he had underestimated the people's determination to thrive.

The nails on the vermilion door below Zhengyang Gate have been peeled off by touching. At first, there were people guarding the door and not allowing it to be touched. Later, more and more people gathered, and the people in charge were squeezed away. Everyone swarmed up and touched each other so happily.

Hua Ya also took the opportunity to touch the golden nails a few times, then moved the place aside for Gu Tinglan to touch too.

Wang Tianzhu did not go to their side, so he found an opportunity among the people and touched the nails, focusing on not asking for help.

After touching the nails, there was a yangko performer on Qianmen Street, so Gu Tinglan took his mother and daughter to watch the yangko performer. They even walked across a Liudu Bridge and waited until the car drove in the middle of the bridge. Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu got off the car and followed the crowd down the bridge. It is said that this is still a custom that cures all diseases.

Before the car reached Qianmen Street, it could no longer be driven in.

Hua Ya stretched her neck and left. There were not only people performing Yangko, but also people walking on stilts, running land boats, and performing lion dances.

In addition, there are several teams coming from Yanqing, Pinggu, Changping, and Shunyi to wait for the lantern festival. Beating gongs and drums, and singing songs.

Gu Tinglan said: "After reading this, I will take you to the Working People's Cultural Palace to guess lantern riddles later. We can also go to Dengshikou to watch the lanterns in the evening."

Wang Tianzhu said: "That's good. I heard from Uncle Sun that the lanterns there are divided into lotus lanterns, octagonal lanterns, high-angle lanterns and dragon lanterns. I just don't know what the difference is between the lanterns at Dengshikou and the lanterns at the Cultural Palace."

Gu Tinglan looked at the crowd and was worried that his little wife was missing again. He pulled the hem of his cotton-padded jacket and Hua Ya obediently held the hem tightly.

Upon hearing Wang Tianzhu's question, Hua Ya laughed at him and said, "Idiot, there must be no lantern riddles on the lanterns in the Cultural Palace."

Chapter 287

The family of three went to the Working People's Cultural Palace, had some fun and went back. When he got home, Guo Ying cooked the Yuanxiao. When he saw them coming in, he put the Yuanxiao into a small bowl and brought it to the table for them to eat.

Although he didn't say much, there was a sense of reluctance in his behavior.

Gu Shoujiang, who was rare, was also waiting for them at the dinner table. He had work to go out of town later and could not see them off tomorrow morning. He could only have Lantern Festival with them here at this time.

Gu Tinglan hadn't been home for more than ten years. He finally got home. After celebrating the Lantern Festival, he would drive back to Dayu Island with his wife and children tomorrow. The family of four has never had a reunion dinner at the same time in recent years.

Guo Ying sat over and said, "I finally have a Lantern Festival with you today, which can be regarded as a reunion dinner."

As soon as Guo Ying finished speaking, Wang Tianzhu asked: "Then my brother-in-law is not at home, how can we count the reunion dinner?"

Guo Ying choked up, and Gu Shoujiang said: "He eats at home every year, so don't count him. Finally, I have a good job and can stay away. I wish he wouldn't come back to eat."

The old man had a tough talk, but Hua Ya knew the current situation and didn't say anything more about Gu Taotao. It's pity that her little brother is alone in another place and doesn't know if he can eat Yuanxiao. Fortunately, they are not far apart and can always take care of them. Gu Shoujiang and Guo Ying must have thought the same way, and they were not too reluctant to leave Gu Taotao. In the final analysis, he was watching under Gu Tinglan's eyes.

It was a pleasant meal. Before going to bed, Guo Ying and Hua Ya chatted in the bedroom for a long time.

It was inconvenient to buy things during the Chinese New Year. Guo Ying knew that they were coming back, so she prepared a lot of delicious, useful and wearable things for Huaya in advance.

She hadn't taken it out because she was afraid that they wouldn't want it. They would drive away tomorrow, so Guo Ying showed the things to Hua Ya one by one and told her a few words about whether she had them or not.

Hua Ya was talking to her, and suddenly looked at Guo Ying intently, her eyes red.

Guo Ying hurriedly said: "My dear daughter, what's wrong with you? What did I say wrong?"

Hua Ya sniffed and said, "That's just the way it is for biological mothers."

Guo Ying's heart felt hot, she held Hua Ya in her arms and shook it gently, saying, "Silly boy, I am your biological mother. Remember, if Gu Tinglan ever wrongs you, just tell me and I will definitely help you. Teach him a lesson."

Hua Ya muttered, "He's doing well. Really, he hasn't bullied me and he's been very kind to me."

Guo Ying sighed at Hua Ya's understanding. She held her shoulders with both hands and looked at her choking appearance. She reached out and touched her face and said, "If you get tired of staying on the island, come and live in Beijing with my granddaughter in your arms. The same is true here." You can live in your home as long as you want, and no one will gossip about you."

Hua Ya smiled and said: "I know you just want to see your granddaughter. Don't worry, I will definitely bring the child back to visit you and your father often."

Gu Tinglan prepared the materials for leaving tomorrow and put some documents for the pass in the car in advance. As soon as I went upstairs, I heard my little wife talking in the room.

When he came over and found that his mother was here, he felt relieved and said deliberately: "Others have a wife and forget about their mother. I have a daughter-in-law and my mother has forgotten about my son. I am so pitiful."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "Don't be so weird here and quickly wash yourself with a hot towel."

After Gu Tinglan washed the hot towel, he brought it over and wiped his wife's face in front of Guo Ying. He even pinched Hua Ya's nose and said, "Blow it."

How can I blow my nose if there is no mucus in the flower bud?

Gu Tinglan said deliberately: "Blow hard."

Hua Ya knocked his hand off and said angrily: "I don't have any snot to blow my nose with, so I'm going to blow my nose!"

Gu Tinglan tutted twice and said to Guo Ying, "Look at your daughter-in-law's bad temper. I can bully her. You don't know how powerful her little fists are."

Guo Ying doesn't know and doesn't want to know.

Seeing them getting together again, he waved his hand and told them both to get out.

In the evening, Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan returned to the room, and Guo Ying took Xiao Yaoyao to sleep with him. The two of them slept soundly and sweetly until dawn.

Because he had to run a long distance, Gu Tinglan checked the brake pads of the car in advance and added gasoline and water. When it was bright in the morning, Hua Ya was woken up by Gu Tinglan to get dressed.

Mainly because Hua Ya raised her little hand, and Gu Tinglan put on Hua Ya one by one, two by three.

Hua Ya finished dressing in confusion, put on her cotton trousers and cotton shoes, and followed Gu Tinglan downstairs for breakfast.

Guo Ying is worthy of being a soldier. Even if he goes to bed late at night, he still wakes up energetic in the morning.

She made a washbasin and asked Xiao Yaoyao to sit in the basin and play Allegro. The new Allegro in Xiao Yaoyao's hand was made by Lin Xiangyang himself. Not to mention the burrs, it was polished as if it had been rubbed with a layer of oil and was slippery.

When Hua Ya saw the familiar bean juice on the table, she quietly scolded Gu Tinglan and said, "I won't drink this, so you can drink it for me."

Gu Tinglan also saw Douzhi'er and said to Hua Ya, "I don't want it, your little pig wants it."

Wang Tianzhu pulled down his shoes and came downstairs. When he saw the bean juice on the table, he picked it up and drank a bowl of it.

"It's so exciting!" Wang Tianzhu said to Hua Ya: "Beijing is still dry. When I go to bed to warm up the stove at night, I will die of thirst in the middle of the night. I forgot to bring a water bottle up, and I almost became a mummy."

Guo Ying knocked him on the head: "It's a big festival, don't say mummy or not. Hurry up and bring the buns over. We made five baskets of buns in total. We will eat three baskets at home, and you will take two baskets with you on the way."

Guo Ying's steamed buns are delicious, mainly because she is willing to stuff them with meat fillings. The skin is thin and the filling is large. Although there are not eighteen pleats, there are six or seven pleats that can be pressed out.

Hua Ya ate three big buns in one go, then turned around to see Gu Tinglan and Wang Tianzhu starting to eat the fifth bun.

Guo Ying made milk powder for Xiao Yaoyao and another cup for Hua Ya.

She had eaten a steamed bun in the morning. She didn't know if it was because her son and the others were leaving and she didn't have much appetite. On the surface, Comrade Guo Ying managed his expression well. He said to Hua Ya with a smile: "Are you going back with your eldest sister?"

Hua Ya held the milk and sipped it in small sips and said, "Yes, eldest sister has a lot of things to carry. Mainly books, she likes reading books the most."

Guo Ying said: "If your eldest sister has anything to do in Beijing from now on, let her come to me. We are all one family and we don't speak two different languages."

Hua Ya wishes for it. If we don't bully others, we will inevitably be bullied by the blind person.

"Then I'll thank mom on behalf of my eldest sister." Hua Ya said with a sweet smile: "Don't worry there are many people on our road. If the eight pounds is still off next year, we will come back to see you."

"Really?" Guo Ying's voice suddenly rose. Feeling that she was too excited, she covered her mouth and looked at Gu Tinglan, saying inconsistently: "It's okay if you are too busy. Anyway, someone I have been so busy that I haven't been home for more than ten years. If my wife hadn't been with me, I might have forgotten which way my door opened. If he never came back, I would forget that I had such a son. Yes, such a son anyway It's the same thing whether it's there or not."

Hua Ya chuckled and spoke for Gu Tinglan: "What I said must be true. It was a special situation in the first few years, but now it's better, and everything is on track, so there's no need to worry."

With the words of Hua Ya, Guo Ying felt much better from the pain of separation.

Gu Shoujiang was away in the morning, so Guo Ying explained to Hua Ya: "Your dad still has work over there, and he rushed out of town at midnight last night. If he hadn't been thinking about having a Lantern Festival with you, he would have left at noon yesterday."

Hua Ya would not take it seriously, and she didn't need her mother-in-law to say such things to her. She took Guo Ying's hand and said, "I treat you as your own mother and you treat me as your own daughter. Who can treat you like your own daughter?" Explain these words, your profession is special, I can understand it."

"Okay, it's Mom's fault. Don't say such things in the future." After Guo Ying told Hua Ya, he called Wang Tianzhu over to explain a few things about studying, and also said to him: "If you are on the island during summer vacation, If you're bored, just take the train. Are you afraid of taking the train alone? If you are, grandma will find someone to pick you up."

Wang Tianzhu said: "I can come here on my own and don't need anyone to pick me up. But I will be a sophomore in high school in the summer. I'm afraid I won't have time. I won't be able to come here until I go to college."

Guo Ying had forgotten about it. She asked Wang Tianzhu, "What school do you want to go to? Let's ask the conditions clearly first and wait to see who can help recommend it."

Hua Ya knew that the college entrance examination would be resumed soon and she didn't need anyone's recommendation. She couldn't discourage her mother-in-law's enthusiasm, so she let Wang Tianzhu speak for himself.

Wang Tianzhu had his own ideas. He said: "I originally planned to enter the artillery academy like my uncle. Now that I came here and listened to the story told by Uncle Sun, I have other considerations in mind. But I haven't thought about it yet. There is still a year left. It won't be too late to let you know when I've thought about it."

It is of course good for children to have their own ideas and they are positive ideas, so Guo Ying did not ask any more questions. I just brought Wang Tianzhu a new schoolbag for school and packed him with a suitcase of new clothes.

Hua Ya and Xiao Yaoyao also received the same treatment. Their clothes couldn't fit in the trunk.

Xiao Guazi has been to his hometown in the past few days. He came back last night to rest at his comrade's house. I arrived here in the morning to drive a car with Gu Tinglan to pick up Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi.

They moved their things to the car, and Hua Ya hugged Xiao Yaoyao and said goodbye to her grandma.

Hua Ya reluctantly said to Guo Ying: "Mom, if you have time, come to the island to play with me."

Guo Ying nodded outside the car and said to Gu Tinglan: "Drive slowly. The whole family is in the car. Don't get angry with the people driving on the road."

Gu Tinglan held the steering wheel and said to Guo Ying: "Political Commissar Guo, you go in first, we are leaving. Don't worry, I will contact you as soon as possible."

Hua Ya held Xiao Yaoyao's hand and said goodbye to her grandma. Wang Tianzhu also poked his head out of the window and waved to Guo Ying.

Leave the compound and pick up Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi at the Peking University Staff Building.

Zhou Kaiqi really did a lot of work this winter vacation. He traveled around a lot and got a wife.

This time I asked Lin Yun to go to the island again, thinking of trying to persuade his parents to see if they could come back to Beijing. The two old people are getting older and older, and they always feel uneasy when they are too far away.

It was just that he had a phone call with Zhou Zhengdu, and Zhou Zhengdu said on the phone: "I will never go back to that kind of ghost place. It's usually very windy and sandy, but some people are not well-intentioned. They wish I died outside. I might as well be on the island." My principal, the weather here is nice and the bridge is open. You can get whatever you want, so why let me go back and suffer."

Lin Yun went back this time to pick up things, so he left without taking too many things. Only bring a change of clothes and personal items that you will need on the road.

Their two families share one car. Hua Ya sat in the front passenger seat with Gu Tinglan, followed by Wang Tianzhu and Xiao Yaoyao.

The other jeep was driven by Xiao Guazi, with Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi sitting in the back.

Even so, the trunk of the jeep was full, almost all of the things Huaya's parents and husband's family had brought for her.

They continued walking northeast from Beijing, passing through Tangshan and Beidaihe to Qinhuangdao.

I ate steamed buns in the morning and simply ate a steamed bun in the car at noon.

I couldn't make do at night. There was no hot water in the thermos I brought for Xiao Yaoyao. The road behind was not easy to walk, so I had to find a guest house to stay.

Gu Tinglan found a military guest house.

Qinhuangdao is more tidal than Beijing and is close to the sea. You can see the scenery of the coastline along the way.

The army guest house they arrived at was the same as the rest house. The guest house is in the courtyard of the rest house, near the gate.

There are many retired cadres inside who come here to escape the heat every time the summer is hot.

There are very few people in winter, so the yard is very large, making it easy for them to park.

The little soldier in military uniform led them to stop in front of a three-story building. He pointed to the low building on the left and said: "Our office is over here. If there is no one on duty in the building at night, you can come to us in the office if you need anything. There is also a medical room inside. But now there are few people coming here to recuperate. No one. If you need to prescribe medicine, you can wait until after nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

Gu Tinglan held Xiao Yaoyao in one hand and asked her, holding a bag in the other hand: "Where is the canteen? Do you want a ticket or cash?"

The little warrior glanced at his shoulder and said politely: "Three meals are free when you live here. The same is true for your entourage. Just come and have three meals on time."

The little warrior held a disk in his hand, with keys hanging on it. He glanced at the code, checked the room number and said, "Chief, please wait. The new receptionist is a newcomer and doesn't know that the first floor here is too trendy. I will move you and your family to the third floor. The third floor is not tidey and you can still overlook the seaside. The scenery is very good."

Gu Tinglan put his bag on the front of the car and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

Hua Ya curled up her neck and said to Gu Tinglan: "The farther we go towards our house, the stronger the north wind blows. It blows into my neck and collar. My body is cold from the blow. Let's buy a hot water bottle and a thermos after dinner." Bar?"

Gu Tinglan also wanted to take Hua Ya for a walk on the streets of Qinhuangdao. Hearing this, he nodded and said, "Okay, I've been here before. There is a good shop that makes mung bean cakes. Let's buy some."

Hua Ya turned to Lin Yun and asked, "Are you going for a walk in the evening?"

Lin Yun said: "Won't the store be closed at night?"

Gu Tinglan said: "It usually closes at eight o'clock in the evening and is open before then."

Lin Yun looked at Zhou Kaiqi, who said: "Go ahead and buy you a hot water bottle to hold. The further north you go, the colder it gets. Let's be more prepared."

"It's different when someone is in pain." Hua Ya said with a smile: "No one will say that I am tired of my family."

Lin Yun blushed and said, "We can't compare to you two."

After a while, the little warrior came back. He exhaled a white breath, stamped his feet on the ground and said, "Chief, please come with me."

A group of people followed him up to the third floor. There are almost no people on the third floor. Qinhuangdao is very quiet in winter.

The little soldier arranged three rooms with them, which was perfect for sleeping.

Hua Ya saw the two separate beds in the room and glanced at Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan whispered: "Don't make trouble, we will put the beds together later."

For dinner in the evening, there was Shanhaiguan mud pot in the cafeteria, which was well received by Hua Ya, Wang Tianzhu and Xiao Guazi.

"The mud pot is a favorite among people in Laoshanhaiguan, and its status is like the copper pot for mutton-shabu-shabu in Beijing." Gu Tinglan gave Hua Ya a slice of mutton, and put some sauerkraut with chopsticks, letting her eat it in one bite.

The flower buds whined and ate in one bite, they were so fragrant. On a cold day, it is so happy to have a hot pot.

Gu Tinglan added vermicelli noodles, braised rice noodles, and beef and mutton slices to the muddy pot, and the canteen was filled with a delicious smell.

It would be free to buy food here for free. Gu Tinglan thought that it was hard to come out with flower buds, and he wanted her to taste the local characteristics, so he paid for it and asked the chef in the cafeteria to make the mess.

Gu Tinglan saw that Hua Ya liked to eat the stew in the pot, and said to her, "You can eat less of this. We are passing by Dalian. There is a Lao Ji Stew Restaurant in Dalian, and their stew is excellent."

Although Zhou Kaiqi has never been there, he has heard about Dalian's special delicacies. He told Hua Ya and Lin Yun: "Yes, I remember a colleague told me that he had eaten Laoji Braised Zi and wrote a short article about his impressions when he came back. In addition to The braised rice, chicken skewers and cold noodles with stinky tofu are delicious."

Wang Tianzhu's eyes were very bright. He was absolutely right to come out this time. The customs and customs of a foreign place made him reluctant to go home. I wish I were on the road all the time.

He told Gu Tinglan, "Dad, we must try Lao Ji's braised rice."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "You are really your mother's child. Seeing the same look in your eyes, I wish I could go over and eat it now."

Lin Yun also said: "There are still so many dishes on the table, let's eat quickly, and we can go out for a walk after eating."

Snowflakes were slowly falling outside the window, and the glass was filled with heat.

Chapter 288

Gu Tinglan went to Lushun to work in the local army and happened to pass through Dalian City.

Hua Ya successfully ate Laoji Braised Zi and Cold Noodles Stinky Tofu, which she and Wang Tianzhu ate in the car. The stew is indeed delicious, and the smell of stinky tofu is indeed very strong.

The cold weather forced Gu Tinglan to open the car window, and the whistling north wind poured into the car. However, the stench of stinky tofu is different from ordinary odors. It lingers in the car for a long time.

Xiao Guazi was driving the jeep behind him, and was enjoying himself as he drove: "Look, I told you to eat the cold noodles and stinky tofu before getting in the car. If you don't listen to the guard, you will suffer the consequences."

Lin Yun was eating the stewed rice with bamboo chopsticks from behind, and Zhou Kaiqi was helping her hold the chicken skewers. Hearing this, Zhou Kaiqi said: "I've left a handful of skewers here for you, you drive."

Xiao Guazi said: "Thank you, Brother Zhou. I didn't eat less just now. You guys should eat it. It won't taste good when it's cold."

Zhou Kaiqi thought for a while and said, "How about I feed you a bite?"

Xiao Guazi laughed: "No, no, I'm driving. Don't be polite to me. You can eat."

Zhou Kaiqi also smiled: "Okay."

They were enjoying themselves in the back, while Huayu was in front with her little face blown cold by the wind.

Wang Tianzhu put Xiao Yaoyao in his arms, turned his back to the window and said to Gu Tinglan: "My little sister farts even if you don't mind the stench. My mother and I ate a portion of cold noodles with stinky tofu. There were only three pieces of it in it." Big chunks of stinky tofu, you won't freeze us into popsicles, will you?"

Gu Tinglan smelled the faint smell of stinky tofu in the car, saw his little wife shivering from the cold, and said distressedly: "Roll up the window. I just don't like the smell of stinky tofu." You say they all stink, but my daughter's fart is not as good as my daughter's fart. After all, my daughter is my biological child. Even if her fart is my fart, my own fart cannot stink as much as mine."

Thanks to the hot water bottle in her arms, Hua Ya warmed up after a while. She sneezed and said, "Our relationship is worse than a fart, tsk tsk, I'm sad."

She turned around and said something different to Wang Tianzhu, like a goblin who could change her face: "Son, don't affect the driver's mood. We will do whatever the driver asks us to do. Safety first, did you hear that?"

"None of the ten me have a great influence on you." Wang Tianzhu leaned back, slumped in his seat and said, "When are you going to learn to drive a car? I want to learn one too. Next time our family comes out, can I follow me?" Dad changes hands and drives."

Gu Tinglan said from the front: "Do you want to switch driving with me, or do you want to be the driver without my oppression?"

Wang Tianzhu said honestly: "Both."

Gu Tinglan hummed in front. Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan: "Can Xiaozhu drive a car after he turns seventeen?"

Gu Tinglan said: "You are a fool if you don't know how to drive a car at the age of seventeen. When I was sixteen, I drove a garbage truck to build islands."

Hua Ya turned to Wang Tianzhu and said, "Okay, I'll wait until March or April to learn. You want to learn, but our time may not match up. Mainly, I have classes on Saturday and Sunday, and you have to prepare for your sophomore year of high school soon." Passed the college entrance examination."

Wang Tianzhu said: "College entrance examination? It's all a matter of course."

Gu Tinglan glanced at his little wife.

Hua Ya didn't feel his gaze and just said to Wang Tianzhu: "You are studying hard anyway. I will study hard this year too. Let's study together."

"Okay, anyway, you have to pass a test for recommendation for admission." Wang Tianzhu said, "Then I will learn to drive next year."

When they arrived in Lushun, they did not stay in a guest house, but rested in the army's dormitory.

After sleeping until the next morning, at dawn, the group set off again in the dust.

Not to mention that Hua Ya felt exhausted sitting in the car. Even little Yaoyao's face was gray. The only one who was energetic was Gu Tinglan.

He was used to running around.

After finally arriving at Haicheng, Hua Ya leaned on her seat dying and looked at the cross-sea bridge connecting Dayu Island and Haicheng from a distance and said: "Finally we have arrived at Haicheng."

Wang Tianzhu also looked at the bridge and said eagerly: "When you arrive in Haicheng, you will feel like you are home."

Gu Tinglan drove the car around a corner and said to them, "We are going to pass a commercial building. What do you want to buy?"

Hua Ya thought for a while and said, "I want to buy the braised chicken feet to eat back, but I haven't even eaten enough of the ones I bought before the Chinese New Year."

Wang Tianzhu also said: "Yes, let's buy more."

Hua Ya waved from the car window, and Xiao Guazi drove the jeep and slowly stopped behind the Hongqi car.

Hua Ya stuck her head out of the car window and shouted to Lin Yun: "Go to the commercial building to buy chicken feet to eat?"

Lin Yungang had just slept in the car. She rubbed her face and looked at the streets that were finally becoming familiar to her. She nodded and said, "Okay."

After that, he said to Zhou Kaiqi: "The bag I gave you was bought in a commercial building. It was still a soldier's ID card from Xiaoguazi, and the salesperson here also gave me a discount. Go over and see if there is anything else you like. "

"I don't lack anything. I can buy everything when I wait in Beijing." Zhou Kaiqi smiled and said to Xiao Guazi: "It turns out that I borrowed your money so long ago. It's been a hard journey, little brother. When we get back, we will cook. Let's have a meal together."

Xiao Guazi hurriedly said: "This is what I should do, you are welcome."

Lin Yun also said: "I've been driving for three days in a row. I'm so tired just sitting in the car, let alone you driving. There are many places on the road that are difficult to walk and there are snow. Thanks to your good driving skills. We are all too. We're not outsiders, let's go to your sister-in-law's house for a quick meal together."

Zhou Kaiqi said with a smile: "We are borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha."

"I don't think so." Xiao Guazi scratched his head in embarrassment and said, "Okay, thank you, big brother and big sister."

Hongqi cars and jeeps drove one after another to the foot of the commercial building, and people in the parking lot trotted over to pick up the poles in the parking lot.

After parking the car, Hua Ya got out and took a deep breath of the crisp air.

Gu Tinglan put a cotton hat on her head and told her, "You must be exhausted."

Hua Ya said: "I have only been on the island for three years, but why do I feel that this place is more like my home."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "Your husband and children are here, so naturally this is your home. If we are somewhere else, somewhere else is your home. This sense of belonging is not given by the place, but by your heart." of."

"It's amazing. Thanks to having stayed with Professor Zhou for a long time, his words are so philosophical."

Hua Ya held Xiao Yaoyao in her arms. Seeing that her mouth was moist, she heard Wang Tianzhu say: "I just fed her some warm water in the back of the car. I think her mouth is a little dry."

Hua Ya said: "When little Yaoyao can speak, I'm sure she will call her 'brother' first."

Wang Tianzhu took out a diaper from the bag hanging in front of the car seat, Hua Ya took it, put Xiao Yaoyao in the back seat of the car and changed her into a clean diaper.

At this time, Xiao Guazi parked the car. Come over with Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi.

Lin Yun looked surprised and said to Hua Ya who was holding Xiao Yaoyao, "Guess who I just saw?"

Hua Ya couldn't guess, so she shook her head and said, "Our family likes to shop here. It's no surprise that you meet anyone. You suddenly said that, I really couldn't guess."

Lin Yun went to the alley on the side of the commercial building and said, "Does the guy selling big fried fruits over there look familiar to you?"

Hua Ya followed her gaze and looked toward the alley. It must be that the people in the commercial building did not allow their small traders to set up stalls at the gate of the building. Those who previously bought roasted sweet potatoes and roasted cornstarch, as well as those selling handmade insoles, were all crowded at the entrance of the alley.

The figure of the woman selling fried large fruits looked relatively young and was a little far away. Hua Ya narrowed her eyes, took a breath, quickly turned her head and asked Lin Yun as if to confirm: "Isn't it Zhao Yu you are talking about?"

Before Lin Yun could speak, Gu Tinglan spoke first: "Is that the sister of Zhao Xue who married the team member last year?"

He didn't pay much attention to the lesbians in the family area. Seeing Lin Yun nodding, Gu Tinglan said to Hua Ya with certainty, "That's right."

Hua Ya believed in Gu Tinglan's eyes and didn't know how to express her feelings at this time.

Zhao Yu had a job in the family area at the beginning. Even if the salary was not high, it was still at the level of a first-class worker outside. There is no need for unkempt fried fruits to be sold on the streets. I don't know how much money I can make by doing this from morning till night.

Seeing her dragging the stall towards the roasted sweet potatoes from time to time, she seemed to have some minor disputes with the stall owner of the roasted sweet potatoes.

Lin Yun said hesitantly to Hua Ya, "Should we go over and say hello to her?"

Hua Ya shook her head and said, "Don't go yet. Just pretend you didn't see her. Maybe she hopes we didn't see her."

They went into a commercial building and bought chicken feet and two red sausages. I plan to go back in the evening and cut up whatever I want and eat scrambled eggs.

Lin Yun asked Xiao Guazi what he likes to eat, and Xiao Guazi whispered: "I like chicken legs the most. I have a ticket, so I can buy it myself."

Since Lin Yun asked, he planned to satisfy Xiaoguazi's greed and pay him no matter what. In the end, the two people pushed back and forth, and in the end Hua Ya paid.

Lin Yun looked at Hua Ya in annoyance and said, "It was so hard for him to drive us all the way back. Why didn't you even let me buy chicken drumsticks and melon seeds? At least let me express my gratitude."

Hua Ya said: "As we just agreed, you two will cook when you go back. The rich will contribute the money and the powerful will contribute. Don't fight over it, it's embarrassing."

Lin Yun pinched Hua Ya's cheek and said to Hua Ya, "I know, little rich woman."

After they bought the goods and came out of the commercial building, they happened to bump into Zhao Yu haggling with others at the counter at the door.

It was almost time to get off work, and there were some pig offal and pork rinds left unsold. Zhao Yu hasn't eaten meat for a long time. The price of meat is too high, so he wants to buy some pork rinds to take home.

But the salesperson at the counter here asked her to buy back three kilograms of pork rinds in one go.

She couldn't ask for so much, and the other party told her: "If you don't want so much, it can't be cheap. The price I gave you is definitely a price that has never been sold before. You asked for a long time and I thought you wanted everything, but it turned out that it was three or two." Pork rinds. It's not that I'm not nice, but we give away more to people than you buy in a day. Three taels of pork rinds won't make much pork rind jelly, so you have to listen to my sister and buy at least one pound."

Zhao Yu is financially strapped, and her husband is the only one in the family who makes money by running a big car.

When the weather is bad, the large convoy stops working in the ice and snow.

If they stop working for a day, they won't get any money. The family doesn't have much savings, and they still have to make ends meet. They can't spend all the money they spend on food and dinner on buying pork rinds just because they are greedy for meat. Then she wouldn't be a prodigal daughter-in-law.

And on the 30th day, my mother-in-law made dumplings with cabbage and pork. Although there wasn't much meat, they were still meaty. Today is the 19th day of the first lunar month. You can eat the second meaty meal, but you won't be criticized if you buy less. If you buy too much in one go, you'll inevitably have a quarrel with the old lady.

If Zhang Jiaqing hadn't still been looking towards Zhao Yu, I don't know how he would have survived this day.

Zhao Yu stood in front of the counter in frustration, thinking about forgetting it and taking one less bite.

As a result, she felt someone pat her shoulder. She turned around and saw Hua Ya's bright smile.

Hua Ya popped up from beside her and said to the salesperson inside: "Sister, is it two cents to buy all these pork rinds?"

The salesperson said: "Buy it all for two cents, otherwise it's two cents and three cents."

Hua Ya said, "I bought it, why don't you cut it for me?" She handed the salesperson a dollar and said, "For the remaining four cents, you can give me a piece of meat. No change is needed."

The salesperson loved to do this kind of refreshing business. He picked out all the pork rinds on the counter and put them on the scale to show Hua Ya: "Three pounds are the top, this pork rind you bought is perfect. Just wait, I will cut it for you." ."

Hua Ya said with a smile: "I just think it's suitable. It's just too much. I can just share it with my little sister."

Zhao Yu suddenly looked back at her, not sure who the "little sisters" she was talking about could be.

Look at Hua Ya's bright clothes, and then look at the fact that in the first winter of her marriage, she was still wearing an old cotton-padded jacket from when she was a girl last year.

She pinched the hem of her clothes nervously, wondering if Hua Ya would laugh at her.

But Hua Ya put one hand on her shoulder and not only didn't look at her red eyes, he didn't even look at her. He pointed to a small piece of meat on the counter and said, "Sister, can I get this forty cents?"

The salesperson inside smiled and said: "You still have a good idea, this is a piece of pork belly with the back stuffed in it. The comrade just now didn't bring enough money, so he had to cut off the fattest piece. You can take it back and squeeze the meat oil, and you can eat a lot." . It's only four cents a cent, so I'll give you four cents. Next time you come to me to buy something, don't let me give you a cheap deal in vain."

They salesmen do business in commercial buildings all day long. You can tell who has money in their pockets and who doesn't.

The person in front of me just bought sausages from across the street, so he probably didn't plan to stir-fry any more meat or vegetables. Those who buy pork jerky on an impromptu basis and spend the money without much hesitation must be from better-off families. Although there is not much money in total, only one yuan, the salary of salespersons like them is less than one yuan a day.

Looking at Hua Ya's image and appearance, it seems that she is a well-off person. In addition, there is another person standing behind her. My God, what level should this shoulder title be!

The salesperson suppressed her voice and secretly winked at the person beside her.

I don't know how long Gu Tinglan looked at the salesperson. The way the salesperson secretly looked at Hua Ya was caught in Gu Tinglan's eyes. He stood quietly behind Hua Ya and remained motionless, like a calm but unfathomable ocean.

The young salesperson next to him followed the eyes of the salesperson's sister and glanced at Gu Tinglan, thinking that it was because he was handsome that he made her behave like this. Even if such a gay man is placed in a commercial building where people come and go, he will still impress people because of his excellent appearance and compelling momentum.

It's a pity that this gay man has a cold temperament, which makes it hard for people to get close to him.

Chapter 289

Hua Ya pretended to be surprised and took the pork rinds and said, "Oh, I thought it was too much just now, but now I see it is really too much."

Zhao Yu heard Hua Ya say that he wanted to break up with his sister. When Zhao Yu saw Lin Yun, he thought he had misunderstood.

As a result, Hua Ya divided the pork skin into half and gave it to her, saying, "Didn't you say you wanted to buy it just now? Do you want it now?"

Zhao Yu lowered his head and saw that there were obviously more than three taels of pork rinds in Hua Ya's hand, and said to Hua Ya, "I can't ask for so much."

Hua Ya stretched out her hand and said, "Stop talking nonsense and give me the money quickly. Two two is four, so just give me five cents. I won't give you the extra penny."

Zhao Yu gave the money to Hua Ya, who put it in his pocket, patted it and said, "Okay, I'll leave first. The two children are still waiting for me in the car."

Wang Tianzhu saw that the air inside the commercial building was not good, so he took Xiao Yaoyao back to the car and waited.

Hua Ya used this excuse to leave quickly.

As a result, Zhao Yu stopped her and said, "You didn't take the fat."

Hua Ya said: "Oh, I still have two large cans of lard at home. You can take it back and cook it. I won't bother with it. Others do the cooking of lard at home, and I don't like it."

Zhao Yu watched Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan leave, silently lowered his head and smiled knowingly.

The salesperson at the counter saw the signs and whispered to the colleague next to him: "How about we say that we are family members of cadres, helping people to learn from Lei Feng, and it won't make people feel embarrassed."

The young salesperson said: "I see that the cadre behind her is a four-pocket cadre. Could it be that he is also from Unit 031? I heard that there is a leader in Unit 031 who is particularly handsome. I don't know which one of them is more handsome. ."

The salesperson carried the chopping board aside, picked up a rag and began to wipe the counter. While wiping, she said: "How do you know that the person just now is not a director-level figure? You have to compare two people, what if they are the same person? ?"

The young salesman said: "How could it be the same person? I think he is at most thirty, and at most he should be a company commander or battalion commander."

The salesperson finished wiping the counter and went to the sink to prepare a cleaning rag.

Just opposite the window is the Hongqi sedan.

She called the young salesperson over in surprise: "Xiao Li, look, you also said that he would not be a director-level figure. The car he rides is a Hongqi car! Oh my god, I heard people say that there is a Hongqi car on our island. , I still don't believe it, it turns out it really exists, and it's driven by such a young cadre!"

The young salesperson's jaw dropped in shock. She leaned against the window and stretched her neck to see the lesbian buying pork rinds get on the bus and hugged a little baby. The officer waited for her to get in the car and sit down, and he helped her to close the car door like a gentleman before walking to the front and driving.

The young salesman watched the Hongqi car slowly start and leave, followed by a jeep.

She sighed and said, "People's lives are really different. The lesbian just now is about the same age as me. How could she marry such a powerful person? Can being beautiful really change one's life? "

Zhao Yu stood outside the counter and watched Hua Ya and the others leave.

Hearing the young salesperson's words, she said softly: "It would be so sad if 'beautiful' could become the value of a woman's life. Just like 'cute' kittens and puppies, they are all labeled. You think Huayu is because It is a big mistake to be valued by Captain Gu only if you are beautiful. It not only insults Hua Ya but also insults Captain Gu."

After she said this, regardless of the expressions of the two people at the counter, she strolled away holding the pork rinds.

Hua Ya didn't know that an episode would happen after she left. After taking a shower, she sat on the sofa and breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Yun was still cooking in the kitchen, working hard and without complaint, which made Hua Ya want to laugh.

She shouted to the kitchen: "Sister, why don't you stop cooking after frying the eggs and sausage, and let's make do with some pickles."

Lin Yun came out of the kitchen and saw that her hair was wet. He scolded her: "Just watch Xiao Gu take a bath upstairs and ignore you. Sit down by the stove and stop flashing."

She held a rice shovel in her hand and said to Hua Ya: "I just saw that everyone was tired on the road, especially your two people, Xiao Gu and Xiao Guazi, who drove all the way back. Wait until they all take a hot bath and have a warm meal. Delicious food and a good sleep tonight will make everyone feel more comfortable tomorrow."

"The eldest sister is still virtuous. I want to learn more about your virtuousness." Hua Ya smiled and turned her head to the side, pulling at her hair and said, "What did the eldest brother-in-law do?"

Lin Yun said: "I'm pulling green onions outside."

Hua Ya covered her mouth and smiled secretly.

No matter how old a professor is, this is his status in the family.

Otherwise, it would be too disrespectful for lesbians to cook in the kitchen and gay men to sit outside with their feet up.

Gu Tinglan came down from the shower and took an extra towel in his hand. He knew that his little wife would never be obedient and dry her hair.

He came to the sofa, skillfully held Hua Ya's hair on the towel, and rubbed it gently.

Hua Ya wrinkled her nose at him and said, "I miss our big bed so much."

Gu Tinglan pinched the tip of her small nose and said, "I understand. After dinner, I will change the sheets and quilts, and then put two hot water bottles in them to ensure that you, the elderly, sleep comfortably."

Hua Ya was satisfied and said to Gu Tinglan with a shy smile, "I want you to hug me and sleep."

Gu Tinglan glanced at the kitchen, where Lin Yun was busy. He quickly kissed Hua Ya's little mouth.

At the door, Wang Tianzhu covered Xiao Yaoyao's eyes, and Xiao Yaoyao screamed "beep, bab, bab" happily. She was also happy to return home.

Gu Tinglan covered Hua Ya's eyes and raised her chin outside. Wang Tianzhu quickly hugged Xiao Yaoyao and went out.

When Gu Tinglan let go of his hand, Hua Ya asked, "Did the baby call just now?"

Gu Tinglan pretended not to hear and said, "Isn't she and her brother outside pulling green onions with her uncle? Why is she barking? I'll go out and take a look."

Hua Ya smiled and stared at him and said, "You really think I'm stupid."

Gu Tinglan also laughed, held her little head in his arms, kissed Tian Linggai and said: "I can't help it, my little head was pecked by the big rooster a lot. You can be a little silly, just think of me." A loss is a blessing."

Hua Ya bit his hand angrily.

After they finished eating in the evening, Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi slept in the guest room here.

When Hua Ya stretched himself out of bed the next day, Lin Yun and Zhou Kaiqi were already gone.

She poked the little boy sleeping peacefully next to her with her finger, and little Yaoyao snorted.

Good, still alive.

She got up from bed, wrapped herself in a quilt, and pulled Xiao Yaoyao into the quilt to change her diaper. After changing the diaper, he felt like he had done a lot of work. He touched Xiao Yaoyao's belly, then touched his own belly, and climbed up from the bed with difficulty.

Everyone in the car she was riding in was falling apart, and her whole body ached.

And I didn't sleep well at night. I always felt like I was still in the car, wandering along in my dreams.

Hua Ya carried Xiao Yaoyao to the living room downstairs and saw Sister Hao in the living room.

After not seeing her for a whole Spring Festival, Hua Ya said happily: "Sister Hao, you came really early today."

Hao Zhongqiu pointed to the wall, Hua Ya looked over, oh, it's one o'clock noon.

"It's strange, this kid doesn't even complain when he's hungry." Hua Ya pressed her face against Xiao Yaoyao's chubby face and said inexplicably, "This kid gets hungry most easily."

Sister Hao smiled and said: "I think you are sleepy. Xiao Gu came back at noon to feed your daughter, and specifically asked me not to wake you up. He said that you were exhausted along the way, so he asked you to be there Have a good rest at home and recharge your batteries to prepare for class tomorrow."

Hua Ya scratched her head and realized that her precious daughter had taken a nap with her after dinner.

Sister Hao came to the kitchen. The kitchen was very large, with a table in the middle holding many kitchen utensils. If there are not many people, you can still eat up there. There is no need to bring the food to the dining room to eat.

Sister Hao steamed an egg cake for Hua Ya. Hua Ya was delighted when she saw the egg cake: "Why is there a blooming purple onion in the middle? Put it all inside. Sister Hao's craftsmanship is indeed well-deserved."

Sister Hao smiled and said, "Don't tell me something. Xiao Gu asked me to make this for you. He said it's good to eat more purple onions, which can increase your resistance. It's just that you don't like to eat them. He I'm afraid you won't even eat the cake if it's cut into pieces, so just let me leave it whole to taste it."

Hua Ya asked Sister Hao: "Did he say he would come back for dinner in the evening? He didn't leave me a note. I also wanted to make him some meatball soup."

Sister Hao said: "I don't know about this. I guess I'm replying if I don't say anything. But you just came back from the outside, so there will be a lot of things." She lowered her voice and said: "After your little Gu is promoted, there will be more things. You have to understand. "

Hua Ya nodded fiercely: "I understand!"

After he finished speaking, he turned around and his face fell down, and he muttered: "I don't understand. Men who don't go home for dinner are not good men."

Sister Hao heard it clearly and couldn't laugh or cry.

Hua Ya ate the chicken cake with a spoon, and little Yaoyao also took several bites. The little mouth didn't have enough and kept asking her mother for more.

Sister Hao was afraid that she would disturb Hua Ya's meal. Seeing that she had almost eaten, she took Xiao Yaoyao into her arms and nudged her: "Hey, why have you gained so much weight after not seeing her for more than a month?"

She asked Gu Tinglan about Hua Ya's father in the morning and found out that he had recovered. She breathed a sigh of relief and could talk to Hua Ya happily.

Hua Ya finished off the last bite of the egg cake, and then said: "She can be held by anyone and eat whatever she is given. Other children are already a bit picky at this age, and she will eat everything. Look at her little belly, which is round and round." Boom. Hum, she eats a lot and poops a lot, and she still stinks. She is just a little stinker."

Sister Hao said: "A strong mouth is a blessing. To put it bluntly, if it is too thin, it will be difficult to suffer even a minor illness."

After Hua Ya finished eating, he went to the yard to get some air.

They happened to meet Zhou Wenfang who was coming back from outside. Following her were Fangyuan and Li Ping.

Fangyuan came back before them, and she asked Hua Ya, "How are you? Are you tired today?"

Hua Ya opened the door in the yard, walked over and said, "How can I be tired if I am so energetic?"

Zhou Wenfang also walked out and smiled without saying a word when he saw the mark on her face still made by the pillow.

"What brings you here?" Hua Ya asked, "You all came in just in time. I have brought you something."

Fangyuan said: "There is something really wrong, but I'm not looking for you, I'm looking for Sister Hao."

Sister Hao came out of the house and asked Fangyuan when she heard this: "This is really strange. How can you find me?"

Fangyuan said, "You haven't heard the news yet. Our army has had a lot of births in the past two years. The family committee has applied to the army to open a nursery, and it has been approved."

Chapter 290

"The main reason is that we have too many dual-income workers here, and they are all far away from home. There are no elderly people to help take care of the children." Fangyuan was sitting in the living room, with peanuts, melon seeds, sugar and walnuts on the coffee table in front of her.

Hua Ya was sitting on the single sofa on the side as usual, pinching walnuts for them to eat.

Li Ping saw that she was squeezing it very lightly, but when she tried, she couldn't get it open at all. Instead, it hurt her hand. She watched the flower buds grow one after another, walked over, took the flower buds' little hands, looked at them, and then put them down.

Hua Ya was used to others being surprised by her strength, so she stuffed Li Ping with a handful of walnuts.

Sister Hao didn't eat walnuts, but picked up a horse head date and ate it in her mouth: "That's really a good thing. If this happens, everyone doesn't have to worry about no one to take care of the children after work."

Fangyuan took the walnut kernels that Hua Ya handed her and said, "Yes, and last year many family members took their children to work, which not only affected their own work efficiency, but also delayed their children's growth. It is better to let the children grow up at the same age. Children learn and grow together."

Hua Ya chewed walnut kernels and said, "I understand this. They imitate each other and learn, and they grow up faster than they learn on their own. But how many children do we need in this nursery? Does it include rice? Is there a limit to the amount of rice included?"

Children will pay special attention to their meals, and they should pay attention to balanced nutrition. Hua Ya's little plan was known to everyone present.

Fangyuan laughed and scolded: "The rice is a rice package. The children are given three meals a day and two fruits. The nursery staff eat with the children. Apart from them, we don't care about anyone else." Then he added: "We don't care about giving meal tickets."

Hua Ya pouted: "You're so stingy."

Li Ping said to Hua Ya: "Oh, if you want to say this, don't say it in front of your sister-in-law. If you haven't been on the island during the Chinese New Year, you don't know that the director of our nursery is your sister-in-law, who has been elected by the family committee. !"

ah!

Hua Ya put her hand to her mouth and said in a pretentious manner: "I'll slap Xiaozui and make her talk to the leader!"

Fangyuan wanted to go up and pinch her: "Come on, don't pretend to be with anyone but me. The main reason for me to be the director is that I am familiar with the family members here. Besides, I have experience in raising a son and a daughter, whether it is a girl or a boy. I can handle them all."

Li Ping said: "The other most important reason is that you are very popular. Everyone believes that when you become the director, you will not treat children badly and will treat them equally. Besides, your old Lin is also the deputy leader and can suppress people." As far as being suitable, there is no one in our family who is more suitable than you."

Hua Ya also thinks Fangyuan is very suitable. If Fangyuan can be the director of the nursery, she will feel relieved even if she lets Xiao Yaoyao go.

But thinking about what they said, Hua Ya became wary and said, "Then what are you doing here to find my Sister Hao? Are you thinking of poaching me?"

This is absolutely true. Sister Hao helped others raise two children. Everyone she stayed with said that she was good and careful in raising children. It can be regarded as a reputation in the family area. Now she helps take care of little Yaoyao at Hua Ya's house, and Hua Ya can't live without her.

Who on the island doesn't know that Deputy Brigade Gu loves his wife and children? What if ordinary people could leave the guards and orderlies alone and just leave them at home?

In addition to Sister Hao, there is another person.

Of course it's Wang Yinghong. They all have experience in raising children and have good reputations. In other people's homes, I am very agile, don't make irresponsible remarks, and take good care of the children.

If these two people can be hired to work in the nursery, they will definitely become Fangyuan's right-hand man.

If she could get a formal job in a nursery, she would have a much better future than Sister Hao working "undercover" at Huaya's house.

Even though she is not young, the situation on the island is different and it is a very stable job after all.

I won't work in a private home for three to five years, and then I'll quit if someone says I don't want it. If she works in a nursery, she can sign a contract.

Hua Ya felt that if she were Sister Hao, she would happily agree.

Sister Hao hugged Xiao Yaoyao and put Xiao Yaoyao on her lap. He lowered his head and thought for a while and said, "I still won't go."

This statement shocked everyone else. You must know that many family members want to work in nurseries, especially those with children. It would be great to be able to make money and have children under their eyes.

Fangyuan glanced at Hua Ya, and Hua Ya said to Sister Hao: "If you all work in a nursery, I would be willing to put little Yaoyao in it. This is similar to taking care of children at my home."

Sister Hao shook her head and said: "You don't know, there is actually a big difference. If I went there, I would have to face more than ten or twenty children, but in your home, I can concentrate on taking care of little Yaoyao. You don't You know, it's been more than a month since you left, and I really miss this child so much. I've never had such a worry-free child. Even if I go by, all I can think about is her, and I can't take care of other children."

These words made Fang Yuan hesitate. These children must be treated fairly and fairly in nurseries.

Sister Hao hugged Xiao Yaoyao and touched Xiao Yaoyao's little hand. Little Yaoyao imitated an adult and grabbed Sister Hao's finger and shook it up and down. Sister Hao said: "Look, how smart this child is. Hey, I have taken her with her for a long time and I can't leave her at all. Wan If I care about one thing and neglect the other, I accidentally hurt other children, or I am negligent in some way, and it will be hard to explain to the nursery and the parents."

Fangyuan said dumbfounded: "Sister Hao, look at what you said. I don't believe you would be like this. Who doesn't say that you are a person who really likes children. When it comes to taking care of children, they all say that you can rest assured. If it were another situation, Most young people would probably not be willing to go to a nursery school."

This is Fangyuan's concern. Her nursery accepts children from six months on up, up to three years old. Young people who do not have sufficient parenting experience will generally not be able to take care of such a young child.

Sister Hao saw her looking at her with sincere eyes, pinched the knot on the top of Xiao Yaoyao's head, and refused again, saying, "If it's too busy, I can go over and help for two days."

Fangyuan understood the meaning of her words. She was so stubborn that she asked Sister Hao to come to her anytime if she changed her mind, and then left.

Zhou Wenfang had been sitting nearby eating melon seeds and saying nothing. After Fangyuan and the others left, Zhou Wenfang said silently: "With a nursery, doesn't it mean I can't take a vacation as an excuse to take care of the children?"

Hua Ya hurriedly asked: "What's wrong? You won't have it so soon, right?"

Zhou Wenfang blushed and said, "Not yet, I just have this plan."

Hua Ya nodded, looked at Sister Hao and said, "You really don't want to go?"

Sister Hao smiled and said, "I really don't want to go. Why don't your sister-in-law also invite Wang Yinghong to go? It's enough for her to go."

*

After the first lunar month, in the spring season of March, big things happened in the family area.

The nursery was officially established.

It's just north of the playground in the original third district, where the sun shines best.

The area is not large, it is a small two-story house with a yard of more than 100 square meters. It is convenient for drying quilts and diapers for children. When the weather is nice, you can also put these little dolls outside to bask in the sun.

As a member of the family committee, Hua Ya went there with Aunt Gao and others to congratulate the nursery on the day it opened.

When I arrived at the nursery, I found that not only Fangyuan and Wang Yinghong were working there, but even Zhao Xue was here.

"You don't work in a supply and marketing cooperative, why did you end up here?" Hua Ya knew very well that Zhao Xue came over, and most likely she couldn't bear to leave the child.

As expected, Zhao Xue said: "I can't help but scratch my head when I can't see my child for a day. I shamelessly asked your sister-in-law to accept me, but you don't know how many good things I said."

Fangyuan was listening on the side and said with a smile: "Don't do this. You said you wanted to come over and I agreed without even burping."

Zhao Xue giggled. She looked at the dozen or so children under one year old sleeping on the long kang in the room, and she seemed to see doubled happiness.

Hua Ya leaned over and looked at each one. She didn't know that there were so many women in the family area who gave birth in the same year as her.

"This is fun, it also has dimples."

"This nail should be trimmed."

"Oh, her eyebrows are so lush, hahaha. I hope they won't be connected when they grow up."

Zhao Xue quickly ran over and said to Hua Ya, "Please keep your voice down, the child's parents are watching outside."

After Hua Ya finished shopping on the first floor, she walked to the stairs to the second floor and saw a group of children staggering down the stairs from the second floor.

Zhao Xue introduced Hua Ya: "These are children about two years old. They are in the middle class and carrot class above."

There were about ten of them, barely enough to reach an adult's knees.

One held the other's little hand and held on to the low handrail, carefully stepping down each step.

Some children really can't get down, so they let go of their hands and slip down the steps with their backs on their backs.

The teachers in the carrot class stood scattered. There was a person standing at the bottom of the steps to protect them, there was someone in the middle of the line teaching them how to go downstairs, and at the end of the line there was a little classmate who was hugging a little classmate who was frightened by going down the steps.

Fangyuan and Aunt Gao walked behind, and when they saw it, they first made way for the little carrots.

Fangyuan introduced: "Our place is divided into infant class, small class, middle class, and senior class. Except for the different procedures of the infant class, the rest are similar to our military kindergarten. They are just younger, and they focus on playing with each other to train their brains. Supplemented by finger dexterity and some other aspects."

Hua Ya watched a bunch of little carrot heads coming down the steps with great difficulty, and lined up at the door of the toilet, preparing to wash her hands and eat the morning fruit.

One of the teachers just now helped them roll up their sleeves, one wiped their hands, and the other wiped their hands with a towel.

"This is so cute." Hua Ya was so cute by them that she sipped her saliva and wished she could hug one of them and give her a good kiss.

Aunt Gao said to Hua Ya, "You are like a child thief now."

Hua Ya said: "Don't talk about stealing children, I just want to snatch a few back to keep my cubs company."

Aunt Gao said: "Your little Yaoyao is almost one year old."

Hua Ya said: "It's already one year old. This day goes by too fast."

They were chatting here and there, and saw family members coming to the gate to inquire about the nursery.

Aunt Gao knew this and simply asked Hua Ya to accompany her to answer questions from other family members.

Only then did Hua Ya find out that military nurseries provided free childcare services, and their wages were paid from military funds. Just like kindergarten and study classes.

All children's expenses here are covered, so parents basically don't need to spend any extra money. Just bring necessary necessities such as milk powder and diapers every day.

Hua Ya helped with the enrollment procedures for five or six children.

When it was time to eat at noon, she saw that the portion was really small, so she simply went back to eat with Sister Hao. When I walked to the road, I met Zhao Xue who was running out of the nursery in a hurry.

There was a young soldier beside Zhao Xue, who told her: "We also have to register before we can release them according to regulations."

Zhao Xue didn't want to embarrass the little soldier. He was from the patrol team and he was thinking about the safety of the family area. But it makes me feel sad to think that her sister Zhao Yu has so many acquaintances in the family area, but she has to go through layers of inspections before returning after getting married.

Zhao Xue saw Hua Ya, nodded with Hua Ya, turned around and ran away.

Hua Ya looked at her leaving figure and didn't know that it was Zhao Yu coming.

She returned home, picked up Xiao Yaoyao and kissed her. To be honest, she also missed her litter after being away all morning. No, there were so many babies in the nursery, but she felt that her little Yaoyao was the cutest and most fragrant!

Sister Hao was stewing white beans in the pot. Hua Ya, her mother, and little Yaoyao walked to the kitchen and said to Sister Hao: "If you have nothing to do this afternoon, let's go to the nursery to help? We haven't recruited enough workers there yet, and we need people right now." Come over and help."

Sister Hao pulled the pot twice, added half a bowl of water into it, put the lid on the pot and said, "Okay, Wang Yinghong came to me yesterday and asked me to have time to come over. If you don't tell me, I'm going to ask you for leave."

Hua Ya told Sister Hao what she had seen and heard in the nursery, and then said: "If we didn't set up a nursery, I wouldn't have known that there would be so many newborns in our army. Oh my God, such a long kang is all filled with swaddling clothes." The child in there. These parents are so reluctant to put their children there."

There are a row of five small bamboo baskets on the kitchen floor, containing cucumbers, potatoes, beans, celery, etc. Sister Hao picked up a cucumber and walked to the sink to rinse it, and said: "Our nursery teachers are all family members who know everything about it, so they are pretty good. In some nurseries outside the island, there is a mixed bag of good and bad, which makes people worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
425K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
293K 17.1K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...