70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 231-240

244 0 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 231

After Hua Ya took the photo, she carried Xiao Yaoyao over to apologize to the child's aunt.

When Zhou Wenfang saw her coming, he rolled his eyes and turned away and ignored her.

Hua Ya, like a little tail with a little tail, followed Zhou Wenfang with Xiao Yaoyao, coaxing Zhou Wenfang with a sweet mouth.

Zhou Wenfang was not really angry. He turned around and picked up Xiao Yaoyao, and kissed her little face to comfort her.

"I'll go to the Third Canteen with you later." Hua Ya said with a smile, "Sister Hao has something to do in the afternoon, so I'll let her do her thing."

Zhou Wenfang lifted Xiao Yaoyao and found that the gadget was much heavier. She said to Hua Ya: "Then let's go together. Oh, by the way, your child is bigger than Li Ping and Zhao Xue's dolls. I remember she is more than a month younger than them, right?"

Hua Ya felt helpless when talking about this: "Now she not only has to eat breast milk, but also eats various kinds of puree, and also drinks milk powder. Her dad got her camel milk powder and goat milk powder. Last time, her eyes got a little hot and she couldn't open them. , her father also prepared a bowl of donkey milk for her from a fellow villager's house after hearing the folk prescription."

Zhou Wenfang was delighted: "No wonder he's just a little live donkey now."

Little Yaoyao felt that what Zhou Wenfang said was not good. She didn't learn well at a young age and blew bubbles at Zhou Wenfang. However, the attack distance was limited, and he was slapped on the mouth by his mother again.

"People say that if you keep talking like this, you will have a big tongue." Hua Ya stuffed the Allegro into Xiao Yaoyao's hand, and Xiao Yaoyao happily wanted to throw the Allegro away.

Zhou Wenfang scratched Xiao Yaoyao's face: "I like Allegro so much. Can we join the art troupe in the future?"

Little Yaoyao's chubby feet raised up and down: "Uh-huh!"

"I really doubt she understands what we are saying." Zhou Wenfang said, "How many months old is she now?"

Hua Ya said: "It's not even seven months yet. Others only start learning to crawl at seven or eight months, but she can do it now."

"It's amazing." Zhou Wenfang likes smart children. He gently pinched Xiao Yaoyao's face and reluctantly returned her to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya split her two fleshy calves and let her sit in the pocket. Little Yaoyao just held the Allegro and looked happily at the people in front of her who were busy on the stage.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Zhou Wenfang looked at the time and said, "Did you know there will be a movie when it gets dark?"

Hua Ya said teasingly: "As a married person, I don't pay attention to movies. Only those young people who are dating love to watch movies."

"I haven't been dating for a long time." Zhou Wenfang said the shocking news: "We are going to get a marriage certificate on November 1."

"Ah!" Hua Ya's eyes widened, and she took Zhou Wenfang's hand and said, "Didn't you just get married a few days ago? No one is urging you to get married, so what are you doing so soon?"

Zhou Wenfang shyly pulled up the broken hair around her ears, smiled and said, "We have known each other for a year, which is not a short time."

"That's true. You've wasted a lot of time, so it's a blessing in disguise." The good friend's wedding is approaching, and Hua Ya blurts out: "By the way, I haven't prepared a dowry for you yet!"

Zhou Wenfang said with a smile: "Your skin is itchy again, right?"

Hua Ya was afraid of her sinister smile. When she smiled like that, it would hurt to pinch someone. Specially pick up the tender skin on the inner side of the arm and pinch it with a sharp point, which can make the flower buds cry.

"It's not itchy, I was wrong." Hua Ya took her hand and said, "I always have to prepare some wedding gifts for you. Just tell me earlier. You see, it only takes three or two days." When the time comes, you have to hold a wedding reception, remember to ask me to help you."

"Of course I have to ask for your help for the wedding." Zhou Wenfang said with a rosy face: "Forget about the wedding gift. I know your vision very well. Thank you for your kindness. Can I accept it? Besides, it's not that I was unprepared. I thanked him quietly. The land has approved all the wedding rooms, where do you think they will live?"

She plans to live in room 302 opposite Huaya. I also wanted to give Hua Ya a surprise, but Hua Ya said, "Are you going to move to a small western-style building too?"

A small mansion?

Zhou Wenfang narrowed his eyes dangerously: "You want to move?"

Hua Ya hurriedly said: "My Bajin gave me a surprise! Logically speaking, your Lao Xie can live there too, just ask."

Zhou Wenfang really wanted to live with Hua Ya. After all, it would be a long-term thing, and living together would allow them to take care of each other.

"Then I'll ask him when I watch a movie at night." Zhou Wenfang hesitated for a moment, then whispered in Hua Ya's ear: "But your family is the main group, and mine is the deputy group. Is it really possible?"

Hua Ya scratched her head, she was not sure either.

There are three regiments, three chiefs, three deputies and six regimental cadres. Excluding Ruan Brigade and Political Commissar Zhou, there will be eight small Western-style buildings. That day I saw only six small Western-style buildings there.

"I don't know who can build it. I don't know how many more buildings will be built. I searched and searched." Hua Ya muttered, "Anyway, just ask, there are six buildings in total, and there are three left."

Zhou Wenfang nodded and said: "I specifically asked for the house next to you. I really didn't expect you to move. You also know that I didn't mean anything else."

Hua Ya said: "You don't have to tell me this. Don't tell me that you want to live next to me. I also want to live next to you. When you lived in the bungalow, how many times did I tell you to live in the first area? , Aunt Gao also told you, you just won't do it. I won't think anything about your vanity, comparison, and jealousy regarding this small foreign house."

Zhou Wenfang: "Thank you for your understanding."

Hua Ya smiled, stretched out her hand and grabbed Xiao Yaoyao's arm and said, "How about your beautiful aunt becoming our neighbor?"

Xiao Yaoyao kicked her calves and stared at Zhou Wenfang with bright eyes: "Yeah, yeah!"

At night.

Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin sat on the edge of the playground, watching the movie projected on the white wall.

Zhou Wenfang thought about what happened in the afternoon and scolded Xie Weimin. Xie Weimin naturally picked up the kettle and handed it to her.

Zhou Wenfang pushed the kettle away, and the two of them still maintained a friendly distance in front of outsiders. Xie Weimin tilted his body slightly and whispered: "What's wrong? Want to pee? Can I go with you?"

Zhou Wenfang imitated Hua Ya and raised his small fist, thinking it would make him restrain himself. Anyway, every time Hua Ya raised it in front of Gu Tinglan, it had a miraculous effect.

Unexpectedly, Xie Weimin even pushed his breasts up and said, "I'm willing to beat him to death."

The back of Zhou Wenfang's head was numb. She slapped his stomach with her elbow and said, "Come with me. I have something to ask you."

Xie Weimin didn't feel any pain. He had rough skin and thick flesh and couldn't feel anything at all. On the contrary, my heart felt sweet.

Zhou Wenfang hunched over and walked in front, secretly rubbing her elbows. Damn it, I feel numb all of a sudden.

Xie Weimin followed behind and left the crowd of moviegoers. When he saw Zhou Wenfang walking straight ahead, he chased after her with joy and said, "Hey, you want to go to the woods with me."

Zhou Wenfang moved his neck with a "click", and smiled sadly for the second time today and said: "From now on, you don't want to speak. You can speak when I ask you to speak. Can you do it?"

Xie Weimin nodded fiercely, immersed in the quagmire of love, his heart and eyes full of his good-looking and kind-hearted Xiaofang. A pair of beautiful big eyes, thick and long braids.

He naturally wanted to reach out and touch the tips of Zhou Wenfang's hair just like when the two of them were alone. Zhou Wenfang slapped it with one hand, making a crisp sound.

Xie Weimin said with a silly smile: "Naughty."

Zhou Wenfang didn't care, dragged him to the side under the dark tree, and asked him directly: "Can I get a small bungalow?"

She thought about it all afternoon today, not wanting to embarrass Xie Weimin about the house. It would be the same to her wherever she lived, except that the small bungalow was a bit sensitive. She wanted to ask Xie Weimin before making plans.

If she really couldn't get a small bungalow, there was nothing she could do. She and Xie Weimin got married late, and they were at the end of the queue to get a house. How old are the children of other league cadres?

Xie Weimin asked back: "Is it the small bungalow inside the big iron gate in District 1?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "Xiaohua will move there in a few months, and I want to keep her company." She said, looking at Xie Weimin's face, afraid that he would show any embarrassment. If she had such an expression, she would not live in the house no matter whether she got it or not.

However, Xie Weimin didn't even choke, and simply said: "Okay, I'll ask them later which building they were assigned to. We can just stay nearby."

"Just, it's that simple?" Zhou Wenfang was shocked. She had been struggling all afternoon, and she solved it with just one sentence?

"That's a house."

Xie Weimin saw her frowning face and explained to her: "You also know that some people feel sensitive about living in the past, so when we divided the small bungalow, I asked a circle of people if they wanted it. I hadn't confirmed the relationship with you at that time. , I didn't want it. I heard that Ruan Lu and Political Commissar Zhou asked for it later, plus Lao Gu's family, there are three small bungalows. If you like it, I will send someone to get the key tomorrow, and we will live in whichever one you choose. Which set."

Zhou Wenfang said a little embarrassedly: "Do you think this is nothing? I was shocked."

Xie Weimin knows that many people in the second and third districts have poor living conditions, and some are fighting over housing allocation issues.

Some of the houses that were divided were in bad condition, and he himself had repaired the circuits for Zhou Wenfang. He didn't want his Xiaofang to talk about him like this, so he secretly held Zhou Wenfang's hand and said:

"You're not just surprised, you're doing it for the good of our family. I didn't think that you two have such a good relationship, so we should have planned it in advance. And I asked you to put this thought into it, hey, I'm just careless, if I could It would be nice to be like Lao Gu and consider everything carefully."

"You are you and he is him." Zhou Wenfang was not happy that Xie Weimin said this about herself. She covered Xie Weimin's mouth and said, "I like you. In my heart, you are the best."

Xie Weimin was so beautiful that he almost couldn't find Bei. He said to Zhou Wenfang: "Lao Gu and I are about the same age. Look, we have fallen behind so much. Can we catch up with the progress? When the time comes, you and Hua Ya will also be able to catch up." Can we take care of a child together or something."

"What do you mean?" Zhou Wenfang asked, "You're thinking about other things before you get your marriage certificate?"

Xie Weimin said: "We are already done, I just want to--"

"Snapped!"

Xie Weimin was slapped on the face one after another.

Zhou Wenfang blushed so hard that she gritted her teeth and said, "It's impossible to even think about it. We haven't passed the clear path yet. You're just acting like a hooligan if you think about it."

Xie Weimin was wronged. He really didn't think about anything before marriage. He was not that kind of person.

He grabbed Zhou Wenfang's hand and put it on his face and said, "I blame my unclear speech. Just beat me to death as hard as you can."

Of course Zhou Wenfang couldn't bear it, and complained: "I won't beat you to death, but I can't bear to let go of my own hands."

Xie Weimin put her hand on his chest again and said affectionately: "My heart belongs to you. If I make you angry, hit me here."

Zhou Wenfang pulled his arm back, but Xie Weimin refused to let go, and the two of them exchanged sweet words.

Wait until they return to the viewing area and continue watching the movie.

Behind the tree, a certain comrade named Gu was holding his daughter with goosebumps all over the floor.

Hua Ya, who came to watch a movie, squatted on the ground holding her head, shaking numbly, watching the blood bar bottom out.

Gu Tinglan thought that his daughter was a daughter after all, and she must not let others see her private areas when she went out to change diapers, so he went around behind a tree and squatted to change diapers.

He never expected to hear what Xie Dazui and Zhou Wenfang said.

These two people are talking about each other. It's not like they don't belong to the same family.

Okay, you can really do it.

Lying on his lap was little Yaoyao, whose mouth was covered. The child's bare buttocks were moaning loudly.

"I have to be a good boy." Hua Ya pressed her head against the trunk of the tree to hold herself up and said, "These two things have so much stamina."

Chapter 232

The next day, the library.

The flower buds are belatedly arriving.

"You're here." Zhou Wenfang held an enamel basin with a rag soaked in it, walked past Hua Ya, and said seriously: "There are two damaged books on science on the shelf at No. 124. I took them to the table. , when you have time, remember to find the glued place on the back of the book and glue it on."

Huayu raised the corners of her lips and said, "Do you still need to use glue to stick it? You can stick it on directly."

The implication is that Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin were too sticky when they were having sex. Gu Tinglan went back and rubbed Hua Ya's stomach for a long time. It turns out that it is true that too much dog food is difficult to digest. When she and Gu Tinglan first got married, Zhou Wenfang always said this, and now she is back.

Zhou Wenfang didn't know the reason and said seriously: "Your hands are better than mine, so you can stick them."

Hua Ya smiled and said, "But you are more boring than me."

Zhou Wenfang was startled and said, "Are you kidding me? It's only 7:50, and your skin is itchy early in the morning?"

Hua Yajian said again and again: "Master Zhou, please calm down, I will go to work now."

Hua Ya was afraid that she would pinch someone, so she folded her arms and ran to the registration desk obediently to check the books she had put over.

After all, it is not a treasured book, it can be simply glued on.

The two of them finished their work in the morning, and Hua Ya was going home. Then I'll go see how the stage is doing in the afternoon. Zhou Wenfang still had to prepare for marriage, so she didn't go to the playground with Hua Ya.

Hua Ya didn't bring little Yaoyao over in the afternoon. This child was very popular, so many people asked when they saw that Hua Ya didn't bring her over.

Hua Ya was embarrassed to say that she was playing allegro at home, so she said hypocritically: "The child is still sleeping, haha, it saves the worry."

"No wonder he grows up so fast. He can eat and sleep, hahaha." A family member said: "This child is just repaying his parents' kindness. He will definitely be a promising person in the future."

Hua Ya also followed her and said, "Hahaha." After laughing, she found an opportunity to escape.

The day after tomorrow is the National Day performance. The stage has been completed. All that is left is to hang colorful flags and big balloons for decoration.

Hua Ya walked around the stage, doing nothing else. Everyone has high expectations for this National Day and works very hard.

She walked around to the back of the stage, ready to tighten her belt while no one was around. She regained her figure quickly after giving birth, and the pants she made during pregnancy kept falling down.

Before she could unbuckle her pants, she heard a weak voice say: "Comrade, please don't pee behind the stage."

Hua Ya followed the sound and looked over, and it turned out to be Yu Qi squatting behind the stage. He held a letter in his hand and kept wiping his tears. When he saw Hua Ya coming over, he quickly put the letter into his clothes.

"Why are you crying?" Hua Ya squatted next to him and glanced at him: "You're such a pretty face, crying like this."

Yu Qi retorted: "You're just a pretty boy, can you talk away your thoughts?"

Hua Ya said: "How do you know I didn't lose my mind? I just lost my mind and said that."

Yu Qi was speechless and took a handkerchief to wipe his tears. The more Hua Ya watched his movements, the more she felt like a girl.

"Isn't it because the stage is so beautiful that you are excited?" Hua Ya deliberately teased him and said, "You can't cry when you are excited. Why don't you write a thank-you letter to our family committee and praise us properly?"

Yu Qi had just broken up with his girlfriend and was so angry that he stuffed his handkerchief into his pocket and tried to stand up. My legs and feet were numb and I almost collapsed.

Hua Ya supported him and said disgustedly: "Look at your little arms and legs, you don't even have a ounce of flesh on them."

Yu Qi was about to collapse. He said to Hua Ya: "In the eyes of lesbians, do I have no masculinity at all? I am a sissy, I am an artificial thing."

Hua Ya covered her mouth to prevent the words that came out of her mouth from irritating him.

She told her second lie of the day: "No, you are very manly. Last time you told us that you performed well as a mountain eagle. I'm still waiting to see it."

Yu Qi, a gay man with red lips and white teeth, had to cover half of his face with a beard to play the role of a mountain lion, leaving only a pair of eyes. The rest is all due to superb acting performances, which received applause after round.

At first, his partner was a man who thought he must be a wealthy man after seeing him play the role of Mountain Eagle. The two of them exchanged letters for a while. Before Yu Qi went to the island, his partner went to Qingdao to visit him. After returning, he wrote a letter asking for a breakup.

The reason for the breakup was just one sentence: I still like you guys, and we can be sisters.

Yu Qizhen was so stimulated that he collapsed. He knew that he had a strong rouge smell, which was also caused by the nature of his work. Secretly, he still likes girls, so why did he become sisters with his former partner?

This is a great shame for a man.

Although we know that women can hold up half the sky, it is only based on the strengths of each gender. No one can stand it when a character whose gender beauty is masculine is suddenly praised for her feminine qualities.

Yu Qi asked Hua Ya: "Look at me, am I a man?"

Hua Ya asked in surprise: "Aren't you a man?"

Yu Qi swayed and held on to the wall and said to Hua Ya, "I'll go to the front first. If you want to pee, stay away."

Hua Ya became angry and said, "You're just hiding here to pee."

Yu Qi was about to walk forward when he accidentally bumped into a woman. He didn't know what the other party was doing here, and whether he also wanted to pee behind him.

He bumped into someone and said politely: "Comrade, I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

Luo Xue's mother smiled politely and said, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt."

Hua Ya remembers her. When Luo Xue's father went to talk to Gu Tinglan during a walk that day, she was still standing behind and watching.

She didn't like this family and wanted to follow Yu Qi forward, but Luo Xue's mother said: "Comrade Huaya, I'm here to apologize to you."

Hua Ya looked at her prepared look, frowned and said, "What are you apologizing for? Everything has passed. You must be too concerned about what I thought."

Besides, this family is always pestering them about what they are doing. The daughter is thinking about Wang Tianzhu, so how come even the adults are sending them in front of them one by one.

Hearing Hua Ya's unkind tone, Luo Xue's mother put away her smile.

Yu Qi was about to leave, but when he saw the excitement here, he simply put his hands in his pockets and stood at the corner to watch the excitement.

Hua Ya rolled her eyes and looked at Luo Xue's mother coming over.

Luo Xue's mother is only in her early forties, and she is dressed normally. He is not tall and speaks with a coastal accent. The eyebrows and the ends of the eyes hang upward, commonly known as hanging eye tips.

Such people are very recognizable. The feeling that the eyes are always looking up gives people the feeling of arrogance and arrogance, and the eyes are on the top of the head. People of the older generation often say that such people are scheming, scheming, and always look down on others, so they should not have close friendships.

After two sentences, Hua Ya thought she could send him out with Luo Xue to have a look at his brain.

"You still haven't forgiven us. It's because we are climbing high and my daughter wants to be good to your son. But isn't that because the child is too young and ignorant? If she were sensible, she would definitely not do such a thing."

Not to mention Hua Ya's frown, even Yu Qi couldn't listen. He was just watching the excitement and didn't want to get involved. He thought that Hua Ya was a stubborn person and wouldn't be able to tell if someone poked him secretly.

I said that a sensible person would definitely not be able to do such a thing. Isn't that just a lie?

He was about to open his mouth to help Hua Ya, when he heard Hua Ya say coldly: "I don't think she is ignorant. She will be eighteen in two years, and she also likes to daydream. I suggest that your family take her to see her." Look at your brain. And if you are apologizing to me, please leave now and don't beat around the bush. This is too low-level."

Luo Xue's mother is considered a "smart person" in their village. In her eyes, the women in the village only care about men and children, and sometimes they don't even think about it.

I thought that Hua Ya was also from the countryside and had a limited level of thinking, so she could just fool him with her attitude. Unexpectedly, the flower bud actually popped open, causing her embarrassment in front of others.

At this moment, someone was talking in front of the stage. They were silent for a while. Seeing that Hua Ya was not easy to get along with, Luo Xue's mother quickly put down her attitude and said loudly: "I have already apologized to you. Our old Luo recommended the university. Please let him go. If you still don't forgive us, As a family of three, I will kneel down for you, kowtow and beg you for forgiveness."

Hua Ya crossed her arms in front of her chest and watched her performance indifferently.

Luo Xue's mother wanted to perform a moral kidnapping for Hua Ya, and what she said loudly was very effective. At least except for Hua Ya and Yu Qi, who were indifferent, a few people who were talking in front of the stage came around to the back to see what was going on behind.

She moved her knees forward slightly, as if she was going to kneel or not. Every time she does this, someone comes to help her. However, Hua Ya remained indifferent and Yu Qi waved his hand to the comrades from the art troupe who came over to stay still and quietly enjoy her performance.

Luo Xue's mother opened her mouth and said: "Please forgive our family of three. I also pointed out that the child's father can go to college and be assigned a good job in the future. Please ask Captain Gu not to withhold our quota. , Our child's father, with a diploma and ability, should have been recommended to attend the Workers', Peasants' and Soldiers' University."

As she spoke, she made a gesture of kneeling down again, thinking that she should have made her words clear this time, and the people coming later could help her.

If she makes such a fuss, maybe due to pressure, Luo Xue's father will be recommended to go to school. Just like when the army was drafted, the child's father was originally in poor health and could not serve as a soldier in Gansu. It was she who made a fuss and put the recruiters in a dilemma, so they had no choice but to put him in.

Later, by accident, she ended up working as a "sand digger" on Dayu Island for ten years. As soon as she became the platoon leader, she was faced with a job change. She thought of using this method to force Captain Gu to arrange for their old man Luo to go to college.

Nowadays, everyone is afraid of a bad reputation. She is barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. In the final analysis, her recommendation for college is just a word from the leader.

She waited for Hua Ya here for a long time, but Hua Ya still didn't come out from behind the stage. She had no choice but to give up the crowded place next to the stage and go to the back to "curve to save the country".

She had beautiful thoughts, but no matter how beautiful they were, they were all based on her poor brain.

Seeing that no one came to help her, the few people who came behind were stopped by the gay man. She hesitated for a long time without kneeling down, and she didn't really want to kneel down for Hua Ya.

Hua Ya looked at her pretentious behavior with a cold eye, knowing that this family was like dog skin plaster sticking to her body, trying every means to gain some benefits from their family.

"You have been here with the army for more than a year or two, but why are you still so ignorant? You always kneel down and kowtow to me. Do you want to take advantage of me?"

Hua Ya stood calmly in front of her and said with a sneer: "I'm not afraid of a bad reputation. There happens to be someone here. If you want to kneel to me as your ancestor, if you want to be embarrassed, and if you want to set an example for your daughter, then kneel ."

Hua Ya glanced at Yu Qi with ease, and Yu Qi silently gave her a thumbs up.

Hua Ya raised the corners of her lips, walked around to Luo Xue's mother with her hands on her hips and said, "In the future, when your daughter encounters something she can't handle, let her kneel down too. For small things, just kneel down to our 031 leaders or family members. For big things, I will kneel down." I suggest you just spend some money and kneel down in the Square. Don't let Luo Xue's father, a man who is not qualified to be recommended to go to the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers University, kneel in front of any big leader, just let him. It is also possible for Luo Xue's father to take over 031."

Luo Xue's mother didn't expect Hua Ya to be so difficult to talk, and she knelt down without any pretense. She rolled up her sleeves like a rural shrew and said: "This is not how you bully others. Who do you think is not qualified to go to the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers University?" ?"

Hua Ya simply smiled and asked her: "Go to whoever tells you he is qualified. Don't keep pestering our family."

Luo Xue's mother choked up and said: "Our old Luo is the most qualified to attend the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University. If he is not qualified, who is qualified?"

An old yet calm voice came from the front of the stage: "See if I have the qualifications."

Zhou Enxian came over to check on the preparations for the National Day performance in the family area. When he arrived at the stage, he found that everyone standing on the stage was listening to something with their ears pricked up.

He walked to the stage and didn't see anyone speaking, but when he heard it again, he heard such words.

He walked to the back of the stage and asked Hua Ya: "She just said that her daughter had offended you. Please tell me what happened."

Hua Ya originally didn't want to make Luo Xue's crush on Wang Tianzhu but her rejection public. She promised Wang Tianzhu to protect other people's privacy.

But Luo Xue's mother first told her daughter what she wanted to do with Wang Tianzhu. Hua Ya had nothing to hide, so as to avoid future troubles, she simply recounted what happened that day.

No matter how many cadres came with Zhou Enxian, Yu Qi was not directly in charge of him anyway. He simply said whatever he thought: "It's true that the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. The girl doesn't act like a girl. She doesn't learn well at a young age and doesn't respect other people's parents. The parents fabricated facts and framed Gu. The regiment leader gave them small shoes and refused to let them go. Political Commissar Zhou, how should we deal with this situation?"

Zhou Enxian was followed by a cadre named Li, who was responsible for the assignment of cadres' job transfers next year. Seeing how things turned out, he directly said to Luo Xue's mother: "People who have changed jobs are not qualified to be recommended. You don't need me to explain this matter again and again, right? You came to me last time, I told you I couldn't have been more clear."

Cadre Li was also pestered by Luo Xue's family and was very tired of it. He happened to take advantage of Political Commissar Zhou's presence to explain clearly to Luo Xue's mother and let everyone listen:

"Platoon Leader Luo's academic qualifications and cultural level are far inferior to those of other cadres. We conducted a preliminary test for recommendation, but Platoon Leader Luo insisted on taking it. He failed to pass any of the last four subjects and got the last place, which was a waste of troop resources. I hope your family members can also distinguish between right and wrong, and don't bring the bad habits of the countryside to 031. This is the army, not another place where right and wrong are indifferent. If you think that you can get what you want by making a fuss, then you are wrong. We are all on official business. Public office."

No wonder he was so angry, because recommendation and job transfer were within his scope of work. Luo Xue's family was noisy and acted out a scene about Captain Gu wearing small shoes. In fact, they were questioning his job, which was to put small shoes on him.

Seeing something was wrong, Luo Xue's mother hurriedly took back her words: "I, I am a woman who has never read a book. I don't know what the situation is at all. I also want to fight for the good of our family. I have no other meaning. "

Seeing that she made the matter known to everyone, she wanted to leave. Now Changhuaya blocked her and said with a smile: "Did I let you go?"

Luo Xue's mother was indeed Luo Xue's mother, and she subconsciously wanted to push the flower bud away.

Hua Ya will never stop doing anything. If you dare to pester our family, I will also dare to attack your family.

Before Luo Xue's mother exerted any effort, she looked at the family members of Captain Gu, swaying like fallen leaves, and finally fell along the wall to the ground: "Ouch, it hurts! She started to hit me!"

Luo Xue's mother ran over and tried to pull Hua Ya up, but Hua Ya couldn't get up while covering her feet. Yu Qi blocked Luo Xue's mother and scolded: "Why did you hit someone? Everyone saw it, this lesbian threw Comrade Hua Ya to the ground."

After all, Yu Qi was the deputy leader who brought the group. The comrades from the art troupe who were watching the fun in the back all responded: "Hit her, someone is beating her! Arrest her quickly!"

"Is this person crazy? Catch him quickly."

When Yu Qi saw that the situation was under his control, he turned around and whispered to Hua Ya: "You are not acting like this. Don't just howl all the time. Shedding a few tears is the best."

Hua Ya said quickly: "I'm not really in pain."

Yu Qi said: "Then cover your face and howl."

Hua Ya slapped her little hand on her face and started howling.

Chapter 233

Zhou Enxian coughed, hoping that the flower bud would almost die. Clinker, Hua Ya "cryed" louder when she heard the cough.

Later, not only people from the cultural troupe came, but also people from the Family Committee.

Fangyuan didn't know why, she just thought that Hua Ya was really being bullied. Angrily, he took off his shoes and hit Luo Xue's mother on the head.

The family members tried their best to stop her from rushing up to fight with Luo Xue's mother.

Fang Yuan was pulled behind and stood beside the flower bud. She knelt down and hugged Huayu and said, "Don't cry, my sister-in-law will make the decision for you!"

Hua Ya was making decisions for herself. She secretly revealed a pair of cunning eyes in Fangyuan's arms and winked at Fangyuan.

Fangyuan's fire suddenly went out, and he turned around and scolded Luo Xue's mother: "Look, you can't even say anything to bully my sister!"

Zhou Enxian watched helplessly as they confused right and wrong, creating a collective drama.

He was not in a hurry at all, and watched them leisurely, preparing to have fun and then deal with them.

Platoon leader Luo was still in the distance with Luo Xue waiting for Luo Xue's mother to return in triumph, and was called over when someone saw her.

Zhou Enxian saw him coming, accompanied by a teenage girl.

The girl was not dressed maturely for her age. She was only sixteen or seventeen years old. Not only was her mouth painted with lipstick, but her nails were also dyed red. Zhou Enxian frowned when he saw it.

At Luo Xue's age, many seniors had already gone to the battlefield to kill the Japanese. You don't risk your life just to raise such a waste.

Luo Xue saw her mother standing helpless in the crowd, receiving condemnation from all directions. She ran to her mother and her first words were: "What embarrassing thing have you done again?"

Zhou Enxian frowned slightly and told her, "This is a matter between adults. You go back first."

Luo Xue didn't know Zhou Enxian. She subconsciously wanted to speak, but was pulled by her mother. Luo Xue muttered: "A group of people bully one person, and they don't let anyone talk."

Zhou Enxian said: "There is no place for you to talk here."

Luo Xue wanted to speak, but Platoon Leader Luo grabbed her arm: "Get out of the way quickly, don't cause trouble for me!"

Luo Xue didn't know they were making trouble today, so she just waited for her mother with Platoon Leader Luo. Seeing Platoon Leader Luo scolding her in front of so many people, he immediately shouted: "Why do you want me to get out? You are disrespecting me!"

When Platoon Leader Luo saw that the situation was not good, he slapped Luo Xue on the mouth.

Luo Xue covered her face with her hands with bright red nails, she was so shocked that she couldn't even speak.

Zhou En ignored them and asked Cadre Li: "Where should he be assigned? Next year?"

Cadre Li said: "Originally, seeing that he had been here for a long time, I wanted to assign him to the steel factory where he was from as the deputy director of the office."

Luo Xue's mother blurted out: "Why is he a deputy director? It's better to be a deputy director than a director, and he has to be suppressed in everything he does. Our old Luo doesn't care about being a deputy director. If he wants to be a director, he will be a director."

After saying this, the people around suddenly started making noises.

It's really kind-hearted to treat it like a donkey's liver and lungs.

The steel factory is a golden rice bowl among iron rice bowls. The unit efficiency is good and it is not tiring to sit in the office. The benefits and benefits are better than other positions.

Zhou Enxian said calmly: "Not anymore."

Hua Ya stared at them with her little eyes in Fangyuan's arms, for fear of missing something.

Fangyuan pinched her dumbfounded, Huayu tightened her skin, and hummed in her mouth: "It hurts, it hurts."

Yu Qi squatted next to her and said, "You are too careless."

Hua Ya whispered: "I have played my role, it depends on what the political commissar Zhou decides."

Yu Qi spat on the ground and said disgustedly: "This kind of person is like a fly, not very lethal, just disgusting."

Hua Ya agrees very much with this analogy.

Zhou Enxian didn't notice the little episode there and said: "Such a well-behaved family will lose face wherever they go. Xiao Li, please suspend the work assignment and change his work assignment to self-employment. Since I dislike the work arrangements for the position of deputy director of the steel plant, and feel that our recommendation to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University is reasonable, so I let Platoon Leader Luo choose his own career and go to college after he retires from the army."

"No, no." Platoon Leader Luo said in panic: "The troops have to assign jobs when they change jobs. Why not assign them to me? What I just caused was a trivial matter and cannot ruin the rest of my life. I know I was wrong. In the future I will I will definitely restrain my family and prevent this from happening again."

Luo Xue's mother also said: "This, this is for the rest of my life. Luo Xue and I both hope that her father can make money to support the family. It's so hard to find a job now, how can we let him find it on his own? We asked him to be a soldier in the first place It's also to ensure the distribution. I, I will kneel down and kowtow to you, can you please?"

This set of rhetoric made Zhou Enxian laugh. He even nodded and said to Luo Xue's mother: "Kowtowing to me will not work. I advise you to go to Beijing and kneel down and let them fire me so that I can retire early." "

Hua Ya wants to applaud Zhou Enxian!

It was really too angry.

She stared at Luo Xue's mother's bloodless face, her eyes drooped, and she completely lost the qualification to resist in the face of absolute rights.

Zhou Enxian said the last thing: "If I find that your family of three is making trouble in the army again, then your family will not be discharged from the army, but will be kicked out."

Luo Xue's mother and Platoon leader Luo were immediately drained of their strength, and they managed to avoid falling to the ground by supporting each other.

Luo Xue didn't know the seriousness of the problem, so she covered her face and shouted to Zhou Enxian: "Why do you do this to my parents? My dad has worked hard for so many years without any credit! You are just bullying others! I want to write a letter to the central government, Sue you!"

Zhou Enxian smiled and said: "Little girl, you have read a lot of books, how come you have forgotten the education in the books? Such an old girl has no ability to distinguish right from wrong, and her conduct is not good. Are you a freshman in high school in the study class?"

Luo Xue's mother quickly pulled Luo Xue behind her and shouted, "She didn't do anything. She's not wrong! It's my fault. I shouldn't have offended you. I can't afford to offend you."

Yu Qi made a sound.

Hua Ya suddenly said: "It turns out that you haven't realized your mistake until now. You still think that we use our power to suppress others."

Zhou Enxian didn't want to waste time here anymore and was about to leave. Wen Yan glanced at Hua Ya, and then turned his attention to the faces of Luo Xue's family.

He found that what Hua Ya said was right. The three members of the family looked at each other with the same hatred. They were obviously rotten to the core and did not feel that they were at all wrong.

He told the people next to him: "Since Luo Xue's father will be discharged from the army in five months, there is no need for her to continue to take up a place in the study class. Tell Principal Zhou that her classmate who ranked last in the high school entrance examination will be promoted. Go to the study class for the first year of high school, let her pack her things, and then go home and learn from her parents how to behave and roll around."

Luo Xue was admitted to the first year of high school in the study class because she had good eyesight and took the opportunity to copy the answer to a fill-in-the-blank question when she handed in the paper. Become a high school student with a score 0.5 points higher than the next one.

After entering high school, she learned about Wang Tianzhu's family background and tried to find a backer for herself early. Her mother also supported her approach and told her that as long as Wang Tianzhu dated her, it would be easy for her family to get promoted and make a fortune in the future.

Even if they were rejected by Wang Tianzhu, they still wanted to take advantage of the situation and get some benefits within their ability.

Her mother always said that even if the current environment is not good, Wang Tianzhu's father is Captain Gu, and even if there is some good thing in his fingers, their family can live a good life.

The family is also working in this direction. They heard that Captain Gu had a good reputation and insisted that he cherished feathers and would not let others throw dirty water on him. If you pester them hard, you might not be able to get what they want.

The only pity is that Wang Tianzhu rejected the confession of class beauty Luo Xue, otherwise his family would definitely be pestering him to take responsibility for Luo Xue's innocence. By then, Wang Tianzhu will definitely become their son-in-law, and they can do whatever they want.

Unexpectedly, he went out of his way to beg for food, but before the food came, he hit the begging bowl first.

A family of three was "escorted" back by four or five soldiers. I wonder if the three people will be satisfied with the results they got after returning.

Hua Ya whispered: "It's really satisfying."

Political Commissar Zhou was about to leave here. Before leaving, he asked Hua Ya with a smile: "How is it? If the injury is too serious, I will ask the medical office to bring a stretcher."

Hua Ya's little head shook like a rattle: "It's okay, it's okay, just scratch some skin. You go ahead."

After Political Commissar Zhou left, Fangyuan stood up with a swish of flowers, patted the ashes on his butt and said, "Hurry to the third canteen. You won't be able to grab the pickled vegetable buns made today."

Chapter 234

Fangyuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and asked her: "Did I fall on you? You are always careless. Don't go home and see that your body is broken. Then there will be no one to cry to."

Before she could say anything, Yu Qi said: "She also fell by herself. Her acting skills were very exaggerated. She also slipped down along the wall just like in the movie. I didn't even see it. I had to check it when I got home, so I just looked at the back." Is your back scratched?"

Hua Ya said: "I can't injure the enemy a thousand times and injure myself eight hundred. What if I don't slip out and fall down?"

Fangyuan slapped her butt and had to say, "What the hell is this?"

Hua Ya said to Yu Qi: "Come on, go to the third cafeteria and I'll treat you to pickled vegetable buns."

Yu Qi said: "Come on, my chest feels uncomfortable. I'll go back and lie down for a while. There will be a performance soon, and I have to keep spinning."

Hua Yajian said with a swish, "Then don't cry too hard when you go back. If you go blind from crying, no one will feel sorry for you."

Yu Qi scolded: "Do you think you are speaking in human language? Don't you know how to bully the art soldiers?"

Hua Ya scratched her head and said, "I haven't spoken to anyone in a long time."

Going around from the back of the stage, Fangyuan asked Hua Ya to buy six pickled vegetable buns and go back.

Before Hua Ya even left the playground, she saw many people gathered here.

Fangyuan told Hua Ya, "We're going to make big pineapples in the afternoon. If you're okay, come over and help us make the pears after a short break."

"National Day welfare?" Hua Ya asked, "Why didn't it last year?"

Fangyuan said: "Did you forget that you didn't need tickets to eat in the cafeteria during the National Day last year? This year, the tickets are given out at the same time as the Mid-Autumn Festival and the National Day. It's rare."

Hua Ya really forgot about it, and only remembered it after hearing what she said.

Fangyuan pushed Huaya: "You go quickly, you won't be able to buy it when you get there late. Tiantian and Lele are still clamoring for me to bring this."

Hua Ya was about to leave when she heard her talking about Tian Tian. She slapped her forehead and turned to ask Fangyuan: "How bad was your Tian Tian score in the last high school entrance exam?"

Fangyuan said: "It's only 0.5 points. I wrote a wrong punctuation mark and got deducted."

Hua Ya stamped her feet on the ground and said hurriedly: "Did you hear what Political Commissar Zhou said just now? After Luo Xue leaves, I will bring up the next classmate. Do you know where your family ranks every day?"

"Oops! If you don't tell me, I haven't reacted yet!" Fangyuan got excited and took Hua Ya's hand and said, "What are you going to eat with pickled vegetable buns? Hurry up and accompany me to the class to ask the teacher if our family doesn't have to repeat readings every day. Got it!"

Hua Ya was also excited and dragged Fang Yuan to the class.

Yu Qi followed them for a while and then returned to the dormitory. When they got to the study class, Fangyuan went directly to Zhou Zhengdu to talk about the matter.

Zhou Zhengdu was waiting for them. When he saw them coming over, he said, "Political Commissar Zhou has already called me. I looked at Lin Tiantian's test paper and found that it was indeed just 0.5 points. He met the requirements of Political Commissar Zhou to be directly promoted to the first year of high school." Study. I won't embarrass you, but I need your parents' cooperation on two points."

Fangyuan was extremely happy, this was like pie in the sky.

"You said, we will definitely cooperate! The matter of our children's education is our biggest priority, and we will definitely cooperate to the end."

Hua Ya also nodded and said, "I will help too."

Zhou Zhengdu didn't say anything else. He only had two requirements, which were very simple. First, Lin had to make up for three months of military training every day. If I can't make up for it this year, I will go through military training with the new high school students next year. Second, the missed one-month course must be made up during this semester.

"If his grades in the final exam are not satisfactory, I will still let him study again as a freshman in high school." Zhou Zhengdu was very strict about learning. No matter what he said, Fangyuan considered him responsible.

Neither of the two requests he made were difficult, and Fangyuan readily agreed.

After leaving the class, Hua Ya looked at Fang Yuan and was still laughing, and teased her, "Is the pie falling from the sky delicious?"

Fangyuan said: "It's delicious. I've never tasted such a delicious pie."

The aunt and sister-in-law laughed happily.

After that, the two of them didn't give up and went to the third cafeteria to ask about the pickled cabbage buns. As expected, they were gone.

Fangyuan told Hua Ya, "I'll ask Xiao Nie for some pickled vegetables. I'll make some pickled pork with pickled vegetables tomorrow. Do you want to eat it?"

Hua Ya's eyes lit up. Her family ate a lot of pork with pickled vegetables and pickled vegetables. She had never eaten pork with pickled vegetables. She said with great expectation: "Eat, eat, eat, want more!"

Hua Yazhong went back home. After feeding little Yaoyao, she handed her over to Sister Hao and then went to the playground to help distribute the big huang pears.

Hua Ya thought that each household had different meanings, but she never expected that she would actually pull three trucks of big pineapples.

Not only Hua Ya was dumbfounded, but the family committee members who had been waiting were also dumbfounded.

Sister Da Fang walked diligently to the farm, and was arranged by Aunt Gao to have a double welfare meeting. She jumped out of the passenger seat of the truck, saw everyone there, smiled and said hello.

Fangyuan asked her, "Why so many? Don't pull the wrong one."

Sister Dafang said: "Is this a lot? We hauled five trucks of large pineapples to the west courtyard in the morning. You only have three trucks here."

The soldiers following the car jumped out of the car one after another to help unload the goods. Hua Ya watched them pile up baskets of big pineapples, and in a short time they were as high as a hill.

"This year we have a good harvest of pineapples on the farm. We shared a small half with our troops, and the rest were shipped to Haicheng." Sister Da Fang took out a big pineapple from the basket, handed it to Hua Ya and said, "Look at these The pears are so good, but they are still second-class products, and the first-class products have all been shipped out."

Hua Ya said: "What about the remaining defective products?"

Sister Da Fang said: "There are also defective products, and the people on the farm share a share with each other. If you can't finish them all, they will be left to rot and can only be used as fertilizer. It is a pity to say that we have a good harvest this year, and the counties next to Haicheng have also Good harvest, pear prices have dropped significantly, hey."

Before Hua Ya could say anything, Aunt Mai, who came to help from behind, said: "Just a few years after we had enough to eat, we started to waste food. That is to say, life on our island is better, but inland, there are still many hungry people. Putting edible pears into fertilizer, you know, they can't be digested, and they can't be transported over long distances. Those who don't know, they think our island lifestyle is extravagant and wasteful."

Hua Ya held the big yellow pear and looked at it. She could smell the unique fragrance of the pear without putting it under her nose.

I don't know who said: "If we can't eat it, can we only make it into fertilizer?"

Fangyuan directed the others to divide the pears. Seeing everyone gathered around, he walked over and said, "Can't we still make pear water? My two children have coughs since autumn. They are both caused by lung fever in childhood. I give them a few drinks." Tianlizi water can always last for a while."

"boil?"

Hua Ya suddenly raised her head when she heard this word. She hugged Fangyuan's arm and said, "You are so smart. We can eat the pears that we can't eat."

Sister Dafang didn't want to dampen her enthusiasm, but she was also afraid that other young family members would follow suit, so she said, "It's really good to make pear water, but it will still spoil after a few days."

Hua Ya hurriedly said: "It will be fine if I enlarge it for half a year."

Knowing that she had a lot of clever ideas, Sister Dafang asked her: "Have you thought of any good ideas? Don't talk to us, tell us quickly."

Fangyuan also said: "Don't say that the farm has to deal with the unsalable pears, our families also have to deal with these pears. Which unit can get baskets of pears for every pear, and we can't eat pears as food. Second sister, please tell me how to do it. ."

Hua Ya doesn't care, her idea is very simple: "What I mean is that we boil big yellow pears into pear paste. The pear paste moistens the lungs and resolves phlegm, clears fire and relieves coughs. We have a long time in autumn and winter, and we always light fires in the house, which makes it very dry." . If you can drink a spoonful of pear paste every day, you won't have to worry about dryness and coughing throughout the autumn and winter."

When Sister Dafang heard the word "ligao", her eyes lit up. It's not that they didn't think of this method in the farm or orchard, but these techniques were passed down by the masters of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Bureau. In the past, when I didn't eat from a big pot, I was just a housekeeper.

If Hua Ya can really teach them how to make pear paste, it will be like opening up a brand new market for the farm orchards.

"That's great. I was so worried when I saw these pears. One basket only weighs fifty kilograms. They can be stored for three to five days at most. If you can't finish them all, wouldn't they all be wasted?"

"Pear paste is a good thing. I bought it at the Traditional Chinese Medicine Bureau in my parents' home. A small jar of pear paste costs two yuan and fifty cents. It will be gone within two weeks after you drink it with water."

"Isn't it too complicated? I'm out of my mind. What if I can't do it well and all these pears are burnt?"

Hearing their chatter, Hua Ya thought for a while and said: "Sister Dafang, sister-in-law, and Aunt Mai, if you have time, you might as well come to my house. I will give you the method of making pear paste, and then you will give it to me." How about the others?"

Sister Dafang and Fangyuan both agreed, but Aunt Mai was the older one. She said sheepishly: "My brain is not very good, and I can't remember many things even if I say them once or twice. Otherwise, you can find other family members." Come on. People like Qian Meng and Chen Xiaolan are young, so you can call them over to learn."

There were other family members nearby who said, "Let me go to your house to learn. I'm smart and I can learn things quickly."

"I'll go to your house too, I'm not bad either."

"Yes, I will go if they can. I promise to study hard if I go."

Hua Ya saw that everyone was very excited, but she couldn't really bring them all home. There is also a little Yaoyao at home. It would be bad if people come and go and bring some bacteria or something.

While she was hesitating, Zhou Wenfang came over to get the pears and happened to hear her. She simply said: "Come to my yard. There happens to be a ready-made stove that you can use. There is a big place outside, and it will be fine if there are twenty or thirty people standing there."

Another point is that she will move out when she gets married, and the place will be re-opened in the future. She is not afraid even if there are strangers these days, her things have been packed long ago.

She and Xie Weimin took a fancy to the small western-style building No. 4. It was well decorated inside. Although it was a bit old, Zhou Wenfang liked the old literary style. Someone is cleaning inside now, waiting for the furniture to be pulled in and tidied up before you can move in.

Hua Ya glanced at her gratefully, turned around and said to everyone: "Then go to No. 414, District 3, and I will teach you how to make pear paste directly face to face. Don't hide your secrets after you learn well, you can teach the people next to you."

Wang Lihua rushed over and heard everyone praising Hua Ya for her kindness and dedication. After hearing about it, she realized that this was the case, so she came to Hua Ya and said, "Don't say I'm stingy, just your recipe for making pear paste can bring you a lot of solidarity. It seems that society doesn't accept it now. There is still such a deal in private. You really suffered a big loss."

Hua Ya knew that Wang Lihua was also doing it for her own good, so she smiled and said: "In autumn and winter, there are too many people who feel uncomfortable. Even if it is not a prescription, it can always make them feel better. Don't we just pay attention to the same source of medicine and food? Our army has given I have enough, so let's consider it as a way to accumulate virtue for my daughter."

Chapter 235

"Just chop it into small pieces. Don't be reluctant to part with the pear core, otherwise it will taste bitter." Hua Ya wore a small flower apron and played with the kitchen knife fiercely. The little mouth said loudly, The knife that cut the pear was about to leave an afterimage. The other family members watched with horror.

"If you have time, it's better to cut it into pieces like dumpling fillings. If you don't have the patience, it's better to be as big as me." Hua Ya put the pears on the cutting board into an iron basin and cut a handful of red dates.

"If you have Luo Han Guo and licorice at home, you can also chop them up and throw them in. Then add some rock sugar according to your own taste." Hua Ya poured the things into the iron pot, first boiled it over high heat, and then turned it to medium-low heat.

Handing over the heat and the areas that need attention one by one to the family members who came to learn the art, Hua Ya began to teach them how to filter.

Qian Meng said to Wang Lihua, "I can't tell that Comrade Hua Ya's craftsmanship is so good."

Wang Lihua stood on the stove with Zhou Wenfang, Sister Dafang and the others. Outside the stove, in the small courtyard, was crowded with family members who came after hearing the news. These are all people who are familiar with Zhou Wenfang from the three districts and know that Zhou Wenfang lives here, while some who are not familiar are too embarrassed to come over.

Some came over anxiously, sweating profusely, and were weighing their feet behind to learn. Some were well prepared, bringing pencils and stationery to write down step by step what Hua Ya said. Some flower buds have to ask the people next to them what's going on before they say anything.

"It turns out she is Comrade Hua Ya."

"Captain Gu's family members are truly worthy of their reputation."

"She looks very delicate, but she also seems to be a good person in taking care of the family. Captain Gu is really discerning."

"I am still a member of the organizing committee. If you want to join the family committee, you have to be approved by others. The power of life and death of our family members is all in their hands."

"Don't talk nonsense. Our army values ​​fairness the most. If someone can join the organizing committee, it means their moral character and intelligence meet the requirements."

Comrade Huaya, who has moral character and wisdom, poured the filtered soup into gauze and filtered it twice, then poured it back into the pot to boil.

"Don't be lazy. Stir it every few minutes. When it becomes thick, turn off the heat." Hua Ya put the big ladle aside, took a bite of the pear and said, "After it cools, find A clean and oil-free glass bottle can be stored for more than half a year. Just use warm water when brewing, and you can add some honey if you like."

Fangyuan saw that Hua Ya's mouth was a little dry, probably because it was roasted by the fire on the stove. She asked Hua Ya to answer the questions of other family members, while she helped Hua Ya stir the food here.

Hua Ya taught in the crowd for a long time, and everyone had almost learned it, and most of them left. The rest I want to wait for the pear paste to be cooked and taste it.

Zhou Wenfang set out all the chairs, stools, and small tables at home for them to sit on. A large circle of people gathered in the small yard, talking all around.

If Hua Ya wasn't there, maybe he could talk about Luo Xue's family. Now everyone tacitly ignores that family and simply treats them as if they don't exist. In case Hua Ya was kind enough to teach them how to make pear paste, it would be too shameful for them to speak carelessly and offend Hua Ya.

Zhou Wenfang originally didn't like crowded and noisy places, and she didn't know if it was because people were in high spirits during happy events, so she still chatted with many family members.

Wang Lihua and the others, who were familiar with each other, almost knew about Xie Weimin and her, but they were surprised that she got married so quickly. After all, it took so long. But it's understandable if you think about it. Nowadays, many people still get married after two or three blind dates. Zhou Wenfang's behavior is not reckless, at least he has a similar understanding.

Everyone was making fun of Zhou Wenfang again, causing her to hide in the house from the courtyard and feel too embarrassed to come out. Because the sesame seed cakes she made were delicious and became 031's signature, many family members coaxed her out to talk about other things and stopped teasing her.

Everyone agreed to help Zhou Wenfang together on October 6th. Zhou Wenfang did not rent the venue of San Canteen when she got married. More and more people went to San Canteen to eat every day. If she rented it, many people would have no place to eat.

She just set up five tables inside and outside the courtyard of the small foreign-style building, and called on her family members and Xie Weimin's comrades who played well with her to be witnesses. The soldiers were just like Hua Ya getting married, asking the cooking team to make big dumplings and grab some wedding candies for the soldiers.

Zhou Wenfang didn't say a few words, and everyone had already arranged the wedding day. She was dumbfounded, this was so enthusiastic.

As we talked, I don't know who mentioned the two comrades from the People's Daily first. We didn't have any gossip about them, but talked about the recent reports in the People's Daily.

"Iron ore was dug out on the reef island, and it was also a seabed ore."

"Stop talking nonsense. How can there be ores on the seabed? The sea here can only give you some fresh seafood, but nothing else. We are very poor."

"What I said is true. The newspaper our Lao Zhu brought back clearly stated what happened last week. Our Lao Zhu said that Sardinia heard about this and wanted to seize the reef island from us 031 The matter was brought to Beijing. Later, leaders in Beijing said that the matter of seabed iron ore was originally under the management of the state. The state has now delegated it to the military, and the town of Sardinia cannot interfere. "

She said this clearly, and she did not dare to spread rumors. She said everything exactly as it was written in black and white.

Hua Ya was resting softly against Zhou Wenfang, but her head stood up when she heard the news. She quietly told Zhou Wenfang: "If our army can monopolize an iron mine, we will be able to enjoy hot and spicy food for the rest of our lives. Our eight-pound family will no longer have to worry about the children having food to eat."

Zhou Wenfang also thought it was good news. The troops were rich and their treatment in all aspects would be better. That is, management may need to spend more energy to avoid shipwrecks and mining accidents.

When the pear paste in the pot cooled down, Hua Ya anxiously went back to see Xiao Yaoyao. After telling them how to make the pear paste and how much to make at one time, she left first. Before leaving, Zhou Wenfang saw that she still had some leftover pear paste, so he filled three bottles for her.

Halfway through, I met Xiao Guazi.

"Sister-in-law, my team leader asked you to go over and answer the phone. It's Sister Lin Yun from Beijing."

Afraid that Hua Ya would be anxious, Xiao Guazi said to Hua Ya: "I know you are busy here. My team leader asked Sister Lin Yun to call back in an hour. Do you think we can go there now or after we finish our work?"

Hua Ya said to Xiao Guazi: "Then you come home with me first. I'll put it in your pocket. This is pear paste. You can turn it into water and drink it. You can also mix it with honey to drink."

Xiao Guazi said happily: "There is also a snow pear orchard in our hometown, and the local Chinese medicine bureau starts selling pear paste in autumn. There were no pear orchards on our island in the past few years, and I haven't had a sip of it in many years."

Seeing that he really liked it, Hua Ya said, "Come to me after you finish drinking. I divided a lot of big pineapples today, and I can make two pots of pear paste."

"Hey! My sister-in-law still loves people." Xiao Guazi accompanied Hua Ya all the way home, and Hua Ya coaxed her little mouth happily. When she got home, she even got a bottle of soda for Xiao Guazi.

Xiao Guazi was not idle outside, chatting with Sister Hao. Sister Hao liked his cleverness and said she would let him have dinner at home during the holidays.

Little Yaoyao must have been tired from playing. After eating, her eyelids clacked and she fell asleep soon after.

Hua Ya washed her face, tied her hair back up, and then went to the office building with Xiao Guazi.

"Sister-in-law, look how red the fire clouds are."

Huayu looked ahead, and the thick clouds seemed to be pressed down by the red sun, constantly shining golden-red light.

It's not yet time to get off work, so there aren't many people on the road, making it seem quiet and peaceful.

Hua Ya picked up a piece of foxtail grass and held it in her hand while walking around.

When Xiao Guazi saw you, he said, "You are different from many cadres and family members I have met."

Hua Ya raised her chin, meaning to say: Praise, praise quickly.

"You make me feel very close." Xiao Guazi rubbed his nose and said sheepishly: "Seeing you is like meeting my own sister. I have been away from home for too long. Later, she got married, and it was not always easy. I am writing to her. I don't know how she is doing now. Other sisters have their brothers supporting them, but I am so far away from her. I am so afraid that she will be bullied by her husband's family."

"Your sister must also be an excellent comrade. Even if you are not by her side, she still has you in her heart. Knowing that your brother is cheering her up, she will be confident and will not be bullied by her husband's family." Hua Ya pushed the dog's tail grass into the grass. With a throw, she picked off another small daisy, brought it to Xiao Guazi and said: "And you see, I married so far away and lived a good life. Don't worry about it in vain. You are living well, and so is your sister." You'll have a good time."

Xiao Guazi was inspired by seeing Huo Shaoyun.

In his young memory, one year, his feet were burned. His sister, who was seven years older than him, was worried that he would be alone at home, so she always carried him on her back to deliver food to his parents in the fields at home. Counting on his fingers, his sister was only eleven or twelve years old at that time.

It is said that children of poor people become mothers earlier, and sisters from poor families become mothers earlier.

Xiao Guazi sniffed and said to Hua Ya: "I have a vacation during the Chinese New Year, and I didn't plan to-"

"Go back and see her as soon as you have a vacation. Maybe she didn't contact you because she was afraid of affecting your work." Hua Ya patted Xiao Guazi on the shoulder and said, "Put your military uniform back on, and stand before her with your chest raised and your head raised." She will be extremely happy to be around."

Xiao Guazi was hesitant at first. There were many things going on on the island, and Captain Gu might have to move by the end of the year. If he left, wouldn't he leave the opportunity to rise to the top to Xiao Baozi?

That's what he originally thought. After hearing Hua Ya's words and Huo Shaoyunxia's warm smile that was exactly the same as his sister's in his memory, the longing for not going home for a long time suddenly hit him.

"Okay, I'll apply when I get back." Xiao Guazi pinned the little daisy in his breast pocket, looked at Hua Ya and said, "Thank you, Sister Hua Ya."

The title "sister-in-law" came from Gu Tinglan, but the title "sister-in-law" was much closer.

Hua Ya wanted to rub him. While he was thinking about his sister, wasn't her sister also missing her brother far away?

When she came to the office, Hua Ya received a call from Lin Yun and was surprised to hear Lin Hui's voice.

"Second sister! Don't you miss me?"

Hua Ya's eyes widened, knowing why Gu Tinglan asked Xiao Guazi to come all the way to find her.

Hua Ya shouted without any pretense: "I miss you, little brother!"

"Second sister, second sister! I have good news for you!"

Lin Hui said excitedly on the phone: "I told you that you won't believe it. The third sister won the third place among the female soldiers in the army in the grappling competition! The first two were both practicing, and the competition was too fierce. She is so desperate to win that many male soldiers are conquered by her fighting spirit and want to regard her as their idol!"

The third best female soldier in the country?

Hua Ya was dumbfounded. There was really smoke coming out of her family's ancestral grave.

Chapter 236

"Then is she injured?" Hua Ya also clenched her fists excitedly. She glanced at Gu Tinglan, covered the microphone and shouted proudly: "The third sister won third place! Did you see that, this is my sister? My sister!"

Gu Tinglan nodded with a smile and handed the information in his hand to Xiao Guazi. Then he raised his hand to look at his watch, and Xiao Guazi blurted out: "I got off work early."

Gu Tinglan raised his chin: "You go back first, and the autumn and winter training will follow this requirement."

Hua Ya continued to tell Lin Hui about Lin Juan. After that, Lin Juan asked Lin Hui about his study status.

I went to Lin Yun to answer the phone and heard Lin Yun say that she would be back the day after tomorrow. Hua Ya deliberately asked her: "How is Aunt Wu's illness? The experts in Beijing are very good, right?"

Gu Tinglan walked to the desk and stood there, holding Hua Ya in his arms and wanting to listen.

Lin Yun on the other side of the phone said: "It must be because I miss my son too much and have endocrine disorders. As soon as I arrived in Beijing, I felt the soil and water of my hometown and became energetic. She climbed the Badaling Great Wall with us and walked faster than me. Soon."

Gu Tinglan vaguely heard Lin Yun's words and gave Hua Ya a "sure enough" look. Hua Ya asked tentatively: "What else did Brother Zhou do that week?"

Gu Tinglan would never have thought of such a straightforward question.

If you ask this thing to say something, you will most likely have to explain yourself first.

Lin Yun had a great time on this trip and said gushingly: "Brother Zhou took us to see the flag raising, and also went to the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace, and Beihai Park. I also ate authentic roast duck, shredded pork with Beijing sauce, bean paste cake, Zhajiang Noodles. I never dreamed that I could see the five-star red flag raised in the square. It was so exciting. This is a sight I will never forget in my life."

Gu Tinglan leaned close to Hua Ya's ear and asked her to ask, "Do you like the food?"

Lin Yun didn't care much about Hua Ya, and said straightforwardly: "Of course I like it."

Hua Ya asked again: "Are you used to living there?"

Lin Yun said: "I'm used to it. It's just a little dry. Just drink more water."

Hua Ya smiled and said: "If you like the food and the living habits, then just stay in Beijing and don't go back to Xiaopodao."

Hearing the teasing in her words, Lin Yun whispered: "Nonsense, who told you I would stay here? It's almost time. I'll tell you when I get back the day after tomorrow."

Hua Ya: "Hey, don't hang up the phone. This girl misses you and wants to chat with you more."

"Dudududu--"

Hua Ya hung up the phone and stared wide-eyed on the sofa: "Sister actually evaded my question."

Gu Tinglan rubbed her head and said, "What's wrong?"

Hua Ya straightened up and said, "Brother Zhou really wants to chase my eldest sister!"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "Brother Zhou has spent a lot of time just to let your eldest sister go to Beijing to realize her dream and watch the flag raising. Just looking at it this way, it is a good attitude and it can let your eldest sister have in-depth contact."

Hua Ya thought of Lin Yun telling Gu Tinglan about not wanting to get married in the future. Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "It's not wrong for her to say these words in her state of mind at that time. Now that she is out of the sea of ​​suffering, we also wish her the best for a happier life." In terms of suffering, among you sisters, she has suffered as much as you. As a brother-in-law, I also want her to live a happy life."

Hua Ya didn't think so.

Her eldest sister did not die well in her last life, and it was not easy to reach this point today. I hope she will be smooth and happy in the future.

"We all support it, let's see what she thinks." Hua Ya suddenly grabbed Gu Tinglan's sleeve, stood up and pecked him on the lips. Seeing Gu Tinglan looking at her with a slight smile, Hua Ya felt that she My little life is so happy.

*

It's the day of the National Day performance.

The family members came out in full force, and the playground was filled with people.

There were so many people, not only on the playground, but also on the roofs of the family buildings around the playground, in the corridors, on the flower beds downstairs, and on the trees. There were people everywhere. Everyone stretched their necks and used all kinds of martial arts to watch a wonderful performance.

Among them, the one that has been widely praised is the Peking Opera performed by Yu Qi, adapted from "The Snowy Forest" and "Taking Tiger Mountain by Wisdom".

The character "Mountain Eagle" in the clip has a cold and arrogant face and a sharp nose. Yu Qi put on a beard and a felt hat, and moved his hands and feet to make the audience feel like they were seeing a real "Mountain Sculpture".

Hua Ya originally thought that Yu Qi could only dance, but she didn't expect that his body was meant for this.

Hua Ya stood behind the crowd with Xiao Yaoyao in her arms, worried that Xiao Yaoyao would be too excited and disturb others by yelling. I thought I'd take a look at it from behind.

As a result, Zhou Wenfang found her, and Xie Weimin came over early in the morning to take her place. She took Hua Ya and sat in the front row to watch the entire show.

Various programs were interspersed with performances, and Xiao Yaoyao was very calm at first. When the cross talk actor came up from behind, Xiao Yaoyao's feet were about to reach the sky. Everyone laughed, and she laughed too. Her feet kicked up and down, and her mouth kept saying "babble".

Zhou Wenfang looked at it interestingly and thought: It would be great to have such a cute little kid with Xie Weimin in the future. Later, he simply held Xiao Yaoyao on his lap and stood there, letting her jump up and down on his lap.

Little Yaoyao is used to being hugged by everyone. She doesn't look for her mother and just takes care of herself. It's extremely worry-free.

The two-hour performance of the cultural troupe ended quickly. Later they will go to the West Courtyard to perform for the soldiers and make other preparations. The performance in the family area was in the morning.

The family members reluctantly left the venue, and some brave family members even gathered around Yu Qi to talk to him.

Hua Ya couldn't help but admire Yu Qi. In private and on stage, they were two different people. What his ex wanted was a "mountain eagle", but Yu Qi was Yu Qi, not a "mountain eagle".

Hua Ya hopes that he can find someone who understands him. No matter how manly he looks, he can't be as strong as his heart. If Yu Qi wasn't a mentally strong person, he wouldn't have played "Mountain Eagle" to perfection.

Afternoon, two twenty.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang went to the new district to buy things for her wedding.

Xie Weimin specially sent a jeep to take them there. He couldn't go shopping with Zhou Wenfang due to work reasons, so he specially asked Hua Ya to accompany him.

Zhou Wenfang bought 20 kilograms each of peanuts, melon seeds, longans and red dates at the market in the new district. He also bought 20 meters of red ribbons in a fabric store, hoping to tie big red flowers on the door handles of his home from top to bottom.

Hua Ya was very satisfied with this and wished she could help Zhou Wenfang put a big red flower on the roof of the small western-style building.

Zhou Wenfang's new home is the small foreign-style building No. 4.

The courtyard of the small foreign-style building No. 4 is not as big as Hua Ya's house, and the indoor area is less than sixty square meters. Equivalent to no activity room and second guest room.

But Zhou Wenfang is very satisfied. This is much better than the bungalow she lives in. The young couple does not need a big house, and it would be difficult to pack it up. Once you have children, it will be enough to live there.

After buying the dried fruits and ribbons, I threw them into the car.

Zhou Wenfang took advantage of the time and bought many flower seeds, including hollyhocks, sunflowers, sunflowers, red bunches and cockscombs. I also ordered climbing roses from the boss.

She also thought about sharing the seeds with Huaya, since she couldn't use up a big bag anyway. Turning around, I saw Hua Ya squatting in front of the shelf, with her little hands constantly selecting vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, beans, and peppers.

"We have cleared away all the ivy on the wall of our house. They are all dead anyway. I plan to plant big Japanese melons so that when they grow they can climb half the wall."

When Hua Ya saw that Zhou Wenfang had chosen the climbing rose, she said with a "tsk": "My pumpkin flowers can be eaten, and pumpkin leaves can also be eaten. The fruits can be kept for March or May without any problem. After eating, you can also eat the pumpkin." Fry them and eat them.. What are you buying roses for?"

Zhou Wenfang rolled her eyes at the flower buds, held the flower seeds in her hand and said, "You can't have enough to eat here, or is it because Captain Gu is doing you a disservice at home? What's the matter with planting some flowers in such a big yard? I just don't like it." . Besides, yours can be eaten, and my flowers and grass can also be soaked in water--"

Hua Ya patted his head and said, "Yes, that one of yours can be soaked in water and fried, so it's not considered waste."

Zhou Wenfang: "You are a little waste."

Hua Ya reminded Zhou Wenfang: "Do you want to buy some bamboo? Don't you intellectuals all say, 'It's better to eat without meat than live without bamboo'?"

Zhou Wenfang thought that Hua Ya had given in, so she heard Hua Ya say: "I will pay for you to buy bamboo. When the time comes, remember to share half of the bamboo shoots with me. I don't think I can grow this thing in my yard."

Zhou Wenfang, who really wanted to buy bamboo and continue to be artistic: ".Deal."

The two of them looked at each other. One felt that the other was too unsentimental, and the other felt that the other was too incapable of living. For the sake of superficial friendship, the two did not continue to attack each other but smiled hypocritically and continued to pick on each other.

In addition to seeds, Huayu also bought some lime powder.

Zhou Wenfang didn't understand this very much.

Hua Ya told her: "Sprinkle a circle under the fence surrounding the yard to kill insects and prevent snakes. We live not far from the back mountain, so be careful of snakes crawling down when it rains."

When Zhou Wenfang heard the word "snake", she was so frightened that she turned back and bought another twenty kilograms of lime powder.

Hua Ya said to her again: "Remember to ask Xie Dazui to spray the yard with dichlorvos later. There will be fewer mosquitoes living there in the future."

When Huaya was at her mother's house, she would also spray some dichlorvos mixed with water. After coming here, she basically never had to fight insects like this. That day I saw Wang Lihua buying mugwort and then I remembered this incident.

Zhou Wenfang has never lived in the countryside and only has experience in tending small courtyards. Hua Ya saw a place selling shovels, hoes, and water pipes, and pulled her to buy one and go back.

When Hua Ya was buying it, she was still teaching Zhou Wenfang how to choose farm tools: "You see the tip of the hoe is very sharp. Do you really want to buy it?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "If you don't buy this one, why should you choose the blunt one over there?"

Hua Ya felt that Zhou Wenfang was indeed from the city and suffered the disadvantage of being educated.

"I'm telling you, buy the blunt one over there." Hua Ya picked up the blunt hoe and compared it with the sharp hoe in Zhou Wenfang's hand and said, "The one you have on looks sharp, but the iron sheet is not thick enough. If you want to hoe the ground There are stones in the ground that are prone to breaking when we are there. This blunt knife of mine will become dull again. I can go back and sharpen it and re-sharpen it, and it will last for five or six years without any problem."

Hua Ya took the hoe from Zhou Wenfang and showed it to Zhou Wenfang.

Zhou Wenfang saw her shaking the tip of the hoe and wanted to give it a try. As a result, the flower buds were easily broken off, and even Zhou Wenfang's strength to suck the milk was not broken.

She admitted that she had little experience with farm tools, so she bought whatever Hua Ya asked her to buy.

When everyone returned home, Hua Ya went to Zhou Wenfang's house to help weave colorful ribbons with big red flowers.

I'll work on this until night.

They wrapped the remaining ribbons around the tree beside the path outside, circled it around the tree, and tied it with a bow. It looked as festive as they wanted.

Xie Weimin also made a big red carpet, covering the yard and the road leading here, vowing to keep the fun going to the end.

On the wedding day, all the family members who had played well with Zhou Wenfang came out.

After breakfast in the morning, everyone went to No. 4 Western-style Building to help pack things for the banquet.

Some brought benches from home, some brought bowls and chopsticks in basins, and some simply picked and chopped vegetables with their comrades in the cooking class.

Five tables of banquets is not much, but this is a wedding banquet.

When the time came, Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin slowly appeared from the red carpet hand in hand, and Hua Ya's little hands were almost red.

Gu Tinglan held Xiao Yaoyao and stood behind her, with Wang Tianzhu standing next to her. A family of four came neatly to have a feast.

The sound of firecrackers sounded, and the people playing music in the yard pushed the atmosphere to the highest point.

Lin Lele and other little girls carried small flower baskets and kept scattering colorful shredded paper on Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin. Zhou Wenfang walked in happily through a thin red veil.

After all, five banquet tables were not enough. The comrades took care of their families, and their families also took care of their families. Later, Xie Weimin borrowed six tables from Xiao Nie and placed them outside the yard, which was just enough.

This bustling scene lasts from morning till night.

When toasting, Hua Ya could tell that Xie Weimin really drank like a big tongue and was not pretending at all. No one made things difficult for him, he was just happy and kept drinking with everyone.

Now is not the time to be single. There is a wife taking care of him. Later, Xie Weimin went to the house to wash his face and sober up. I didn't stupidly drink it myself when I was toasting later.

Wang Tianzhu, Lin Tiantian and others went outside the yard to set off hanging whips, and the Pili Bar became very lively.

Everyone who came to the banquet came back with their bellies full and their pockets filled with dried fruits and wedding candies.

When everyone was almost gone, Zhou Wenfang looked at the lively courtyard with worry.

But Xie Weimin said to her: "I will clean up here, you, you go in first."

Zhou Wenfang glanced at him and blushed again.

Zhou Wenfang saw that Hua Ya and his family were leaving too, so she pushed a large bag of wedding candies and dried fruits into Wang Tianzhu's hands.

Before leaving, Hua Ya said: "You didn't shed a single tear today. I'm really impressed by you."

Zhou Wenfang smiled and said: "Why should I cry today as it is a happy event? I would like you to help us take care of the guests. I will invite you over for dinner alone later."

"Okay, hurry in." Hua Ya waved her hand, feeling that Zhou Wenfang should rest after a tiring day. However, Zhou Wenfang blushed again and said, "You just know how to tease me."

In all conscience, Hua Ya really didn't tease her.

On the way home, Hua Ya was still wondering.

Gu Tinglan thought about it and said to Hua Ya with a smile: "The two little ones in our family will have younger brothers and sisters soon."

Hua Ya said subconsciously: "Xie Weimin is so powerful?" After saying that, he covered his mouth and stopped talking.

Gu Tinglan glanced at Wang Tianzhu, who was walking with Tiantian in front of him, and lowered his voice and said, "You praise other men in front of me? Wait and see how I deal with you when you get back."

Hua Ya covered her face and tried to pretend to howl.

This one could deceive others but not Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan hooked her finger in a funny way, pinched it and said, "You want to touch porcelain in front of me?"

Hua Ya pursed her lips and still didn't speak.

Gu Tinglan stretched out his hand and pinched her into a pouty goldfish mouth, gave her a quick peck and said, "Why didn't you tell me Luo Xue's parents when they came to make trouble? You should have called someone to find me right away. Political Commissar Zhou should have told me , you have the potential to join the art troupe, and I didn't know about it until we talked about it later."

Hua Ya is now promising. Political Commissar Zhou praises her and she climbs up the ladder: "He said I can join the art troupe? Is it because I'm pretty? Or does he think I can practice singing and dancing or something like that?"

Gu Tinglan helped her cross the small ditch and go around from the back path to the main road where cars could be driven.

"He said you have a talent for acting."

Hua Ya paused and said dryly: "The political commissar Zhou also saw that I was cheating that day."

Gu Tinglan said, "What do you think? It's just that the family is not authentic and everyone can't stand it. Don't take it to heart."

Hua Ya didn't take it seriously at all. If Luo Xue and his family dared to come again, she would definitely not just howl a few times and be done with it. Besides, they don't dare to do anything to her now. If she ends up being expelled from the army, Platoon Commander Luo's years as a soldier will be in vain.

Wang Tianzhu was still playing with Tiantian in front. Hearing that Tiantian was going to be his classmate again, Wang Tianzhu was very happy.

Between the two of you, you pushed me and I yelled at you, and the two brothers walked home happily.

Chapter 237

Lin Yun came back the day after Zhou Wenfang got married.

She brought many gifts to Hua Ya, and also brought a beautiful dress to Zhou Wenfang.

What makes Hua Ya happy the most is that Lin Yun also took the trouble to bring her roast duck!

It's the kind of roast duck that you can slice off the skin and eat with shredded green onions, duck meat, and cucumber wrapped in sweet flour sauce!

Lin Yun took out the roast duck from the box, because it was still intact after two days of ice-blocking.

"This is Brother Zhou's idea. He said that this is how he brought roast duck to friends from out of town." Lin Yun came back from Beijing with a curved smile on his lips, looking in a good mood.

Hua Ya said deliberately: "Brother Zhou is still thinking about us. I don't know who my eldest sister is thinking about."

Lin Yun glanced at her with a smile and said, "Remember to give the skirt to Xiaofang for me. It's too late today so I can't go and disturb her. I know she is good-looking and likes to dress up. This skirt is similar to Brother Zhou picked it together, she should like it. I also brought some clothes for you, knowing that you are not short of clothes, I still can't hold it back. "

Hua Ya hadn't had dinner yet, so she asked Gu Tinglan to go to the kitchen to slice the duck. She took Lin Yun's hand and sat on the sofa with her to talk about the intimate things between sisters.

Lin Yun told a lot of interesting things about Beijing, and it was inevitable that Brother Zhou was involved in everything.

Looking at her smiling face, without breaking the buds, it seems that the eldest sister is slowly accepting Brother Zhou. She couldn't ask questions too hastily. They both had an unhappy marriage. It was good to get to know each other slowly and at a pace that was comfortable for both of them.

At noon the next day, Lin Juan, who had returned to the army first, came over.

She won third place in the competition and wanted Hua Ya to see her standing on the podium.

Hua Ya opened the door and saw Lin Juan standing at the door with blue lips.

Hua Ya endured it, but couldn't help but want to reach out and touch her injury.

After coming back, Lin Juan practiced for four or five days before she dared to come over, because she was afraid that Hua Ya would be too distressed. Now that the bruises have faded a lot, she is standing at the door looking at the flower buds with a silly smile. A pair of big eyes stared at the flower buds, like a puppy waiting to be praised.

"Congratulations, Third Sister!" Hua Ya gave her a big hug with red eyes. I don't know how much Lin Juan has endured carrying her on her back in the past two years. Winning third place is an achievement that she never dreamed of.

Lin Juan rubbed her sore nose and said, "I just want to tell you that I did not waste my place in the army. I can also bring glory to the army. I am also capable."

After Hua Ya found out that Lin Juan had enlisted in the army, many people in the village said that she had taken advantage of her second sister. Some families with boys wanted to ask Lin Juan to give up their soldier's quota to their boys. Thinking that girls serving in the army is a waste of quota.

Later, Lin Xiangyang got angry and separated from Hua Ya's grandparents, Lin Chunlian, Zhao Xiaoyan and others. The people in the village who were worried about Lin Juan's quota as a soldier stopped.

Lin Juan didn't say anything on the surface, but she was very excited in her heart, hoping to give Hua Ya some credit.

This time I got the result quietly, and it was also a slap in the face for saying that girls serving as soldiers are a waste of people.

Hua Ya led her into the house and sat down, smiling and saying: "People who like to chew on you behind your back are jealous of you. If their children were to be soldiers, they wouldn't know how to do it. The more you strive for success, the more likely they will be. The more uncomfortable it is, you did a great job this time."

Lin Juan said proudly: "What does this mean? I still want to be the commander in the future. I will make them more miserable."

Hua Ya patted her shoulder and said, "That's right, she is indeed my biological sister."

Lin Juan told Hua Ya something about the competition. Hua Ya thought of Wang Yafei and asked, "How was her competition?"

Lin Juan said: "The results are good, sixth in the country. It's just that my arm was dislocated and I'm nursing it."

Hua Ya: ".You guys really worked hard."

Lin Juan said disapprovingly: "Our injuries are relatively minor. Sometimes we can't hold back our strength during the competition. Although we say we have to 'stop until the point is reached', there are many people with broken arms and legs."

Little Yaoyao didn't know what she was dreaming about in her cradle, and she laughed a few times. Lin Juan went over and took a look, then turned back to Hua Ya and said, "Hey, it's fun, I've gained weight again."

Hua Ya said to her: "You didn't come earlier. Last night, the eldest sister brought roast duck for us to eat. I also gave half a duck to Aunt Gao. If I wasn't afraid of spoiling it, I would have left you a duck butt."

"I don't eat duck butts." Lin Juan liked to eat chicken butts and duck butts in her hometown because she was short of oil and water. There is nothing missing in the army, but wouldn't you like it?

"I almost forgot." Lin Juan took out the envelope from her pocket, which contained a photo of her receiving the award.

She regretfully told Hua Ya: "The trophy was put under the troop display stand. I originally wanted to hold it over and show it to you, but the company commander didn't approve."

When Hua Ya saw the proud look on Lin Juan's face as she held up the trophy in the photo, she couldn't help but smile and said, "Look at your eyebrows holding the trophy, just like when you passed the exam when you were a child."

Lin Juan leaned her head over and took a look and said: "What's the same? At that time, it was not just Chinese and math exams in the class. When I was a child, it was easy to treat such exams as if they were heaven. First, think about how many things happened in my childhood. It's nothing. Even the first two years when I was still in Linjia Village are very far away to me now. If I can come here to serve as a soldier, I won't think about turning back. I don't care what happened before, what I care about is what happens in the future. Sample."

Gu Tinglan was not at home, so Sister Hao helped wash the diaper she had just changed, wiped her hands and came over to look at the photos.

She looked at the girl in the photo and then at Lin Juan, and said with a smile: "If I hadn't recognized you, I really wouldn't have been able to tell that it was the same person. Look at the photo, the person has already been beaten, and he still has a fierce expression. His little eyes are still staring at people."

Lin Juan changed into a fierce tone and said: "It's not that I'm fierce, it's because my opponent is not convinced. We have agreed to face each other if there is a competition next year. I will beat her until she is convinced. This time I After winning against her, she also said that she didn't get enough rest and was not accustomed to the local environment in Beijing. I think if she loses to me again, I will ask if she is convinced by me."

Hua Ya and Sister Hao couldn't stop laughing. Sister Hao said, "Look, your sister is just like you, and she's always sarcastic."

Sister Hao didn't know whether Hua Ya used to jump out every word she spoke, or whether she was gradually getting better here. Gu Tinglan gave her enough sense of security to slowly get better. What happened to Gu Tinglan last time made her almost stutter again, but no one noticed.

Lin Juan hugged Hua Ya's shoulders and tilted her body, changing the topic and said: "Why did I hear 'dong dong dong' in the building when I came over? What is the family area doing? I thought every household would have to pay for it during the Spring Festival. Here are the dumplings."

Sister Hao had such a say that she didn't go over to visit that day and wanted to take care of the children here. Later, she heard everyone talk about Hua Ya teaching them how to make pear paste.

She found Hua Ya and wanted to learn, but Hua Ya taught her again without saying a word. There were many family members in the second district who did not rush over to learn Ligao. Many people came to her and asked her to teach them.

Because of this, several family members in the second district even sent gifts to her home. Sister Hao couldn't shirk it, nor did she embezzle other people's things. She exchanged the gifts given to her by each family and returned them.

"That's great. Second sister, if you still have some pear paste here, give me a bottle. My throat is a little tight after coming back from Beijing. I coughed a few times when I got up this morning."

There is plenty of pear paste in the flower buds, and my sister can get as much as she wants.

Lin Juan seldom traveled far, so she also told Hua Ya about her experiences in Beijing. Sister Hao also listened for a while and suddenly asked: "So it's Brother Zhou who arranged it? He is so attentive. I just heard that he is also divorced. Does he want to marry your family?" "

Lin Juan hadn't thought about going there yet. When she was in Beijing, she saw with her own eyes that the eldest sister and brother Zhou were treating each other with respect and politeness.

She waved her hands stupidly and said: "How could he want to pursue my eldest sister? I think they are pen pals with each other. They communicate for a long time and have a pure friendship. If it were me and my friend was taking care of my parents far away, this would Even if this happens, I will behave well, not only for friendship, but also for gratitude."

This statement made so much sense that Hua Ya almost believed it.

If she hadn't known that Aunt Wu was not sick and went to Beijing to deceive her, she would have believed her.

Lin Juan said enviously: "If any of you have a suitable candidate, find me a pen pal. To be honest, it's great to have such a pen pal. We are not thinking about others' benefits, but they know how to repay their kindness. You don't You know, in Beijing everyone cares about my eldest sister, and they care about her just right, without being offensive or annoying at all."

Speaking of this, Lin Juan had to praise: "Brother Zhou can also cook. We went to the house where he lived to taste his craftsmanship. It tasted really good. Especially there was a book wall with so many books. , my eldest sister's eyes widened when she saw so many books, hahaha."

Hua Ya was proud of having such a girl just now, but now she realizes that Lin Juan is simply an ignorant little fool when it comes to emotions.

Sister Hao looked at Lin Juan's cheerful smile, then looked at Hua Ya, and said, "They are really sisters."

Hua Ya said: "I also think Xiaojuan is similar to me, but she is more heroic than me. I don't know what kind of good comrades I should introduce to her - good comrades who are interested in making pen pals."

After saying that, Hua Ya and Sister Hao came over and smiled tacitly.

Lin Juan was still saying stupidly: "I hope to make a pen pal who is knowledgeable and positive. He can't say negative things to me all day long. It makes me annoyed."

Hua Ya thought for a moment and said, "Don't worry about this first. I'll find someone to ask. Making a pen pal is a long-term matter and a heart-to-heart matter. It won't work without a good understanding."

After talking about wanting to find a pen pal, Lin Juan told Hua Ya: "I had a phone call with my dad in Beijing. My dad said there is something good going on in Linjia Village. You won't be able to guess what it is."

Hua Ya leaned back on the sofa, looked at the ceiling and thought for a while. Little Yaoyao woke up and moaned in the cradle. Lin Juan got up and carried her over.

Lin Juan was right, Hua Ya really didn't expect it. She asked Lin Juan: "Just tell me, otherwise I won't introduce you to your pen pal."

Lin Juan lifted up and put down Xiao Yaoyao, going back and forth, making Xiao Yaoyao giggle wildly.

She said: "There is a recommended quota for the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University in our village. In the end, guess who went?"

Hua Ya said hesitantly: "You are so surprised. I recognize it again. Could it be that Cuicui is gone?"

Cuicui was the neighbor next to Hua Ya's house, and she got along well with the sisters back then.

Lin Juan nodded fiercely and said: "I was shocked when I heard the news. I didn't expect that Cuicui would be able to go to college next year because she was so good. I still remember the way she followed me crying and wiping her nose. She was going to be a college student in the blink of an eye. "

Hua Ya knows that in the end, farmers will still be farmers, workers will still be workers, and it will not be of much help to people.

But for now, this is the best opportunity to change your destiny besides being a soldier.

If you can study and graduate before the college entrance examination, you may be lucky enough to find a good job.

"If you contact her again, let her go to school early." Hua Ya knew that Xiaocui's family conditions were not very good, so she asked Lin Juan, "Does the tuition fee exist?"

Lin Juan said: "I also asked our dad, and he said that tuition is free at the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University. In addition, the village will reimburse accommodation fees, teaching materials, and transportation fees. Cuicui's family is in trouble, and the state also provides subsidies, with two meals a month. Yuan."

Chapter 238

Lin Juan added: "I heard that there are many people in their 30s and 40s who come with their families to study at the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University. Those who have worked for more than five years have to pay 18 yuan a month."

When Sister Hao heard this, she said: "Hey, this university is really expensive. It costs 18.5 yuan a month. How much will it cost after two years of study? Oh, let me do the math."

Hua Ya smiled and asked her to calculate slowly, but Lin Juan asked about it and told them: "How expensive is it? Those comrades who have more than five years of service and have more than five years of service go to school with a salary. They don't have to work and get paid for free. It's 18.5 a month and all the food, drinks and accommodation for the whole family are included. If you want to pay it back to me, I'd like to get into it even if I'm thinking hard."

In this way, for people like Cuicui who have worked for less than five years or are basically educated youth without wages, being exempted from tuition and miscellaneous fees is also a good benefit. No need to spend extra money on learning.

In this case, Cuicui is not afraid that her family will not be able to go to school because of lack of money.

"Very good." Hua Ya concluded in two words, and then asked Lin Juan to change Xiao Yaoyao's diaper.

After Lin Juan pinched her nose and changed her diaper, she ran to the window and took a deep breath.

"My dear, you didn't knock me down during the martial arts competition. You almost knocked me down when you changed a diaper."

Hua Ya just held the clean little Yaoyao and played with the baby on the sofa, turning a blind eye to it.

Lin Juan spent a day playing at Hua Ya's house, which made Xiao Yaoyao almost laugh out loud. Later, Hua Ya was afraid that Xiao Yaoyao would laugh too much during the day and not sleep well at night, so she turned on the semiconductor and listened to the radio.

Before Lin Juan left, Hua Ya reminded her to bring Li Gao with her.

Lin Juan stood at the door and put on her shoes: "It would be great if we could send it back to our dad to drink. He always says he feels tired recently. Maybe drinking some of this can replenish his body."

"Drinking this won't do anything." Hua Ya remembered that last year Lin Xiangyang started collecting medicinal materials to deliver to the city. After thinking about it, he said, "That's because he has to rush to sell medicine and can't rest all day long. I'm with him He called him to persuade him that he was not young anymore and it was time for him to enjoy a happy life."

Not long after Lin Juan left, the sound in the semiconductor suddenly stopped.

Sister Hao got up and turned on the light and said to Hua Ya, "Oh no, there's a power outage and the electric fan doesn't work."

Although it is autumn, the temperature at noon has not completely dropped yet.

Hua Ya picked up Xiao Yaoyao and went to the balcony, holding Xiao Yaoyao by her side with one arm. When she saw Aunt Gao downstairs in the yard, she shouted: "Auntie, is there a power outage here?"

Aunt Gao didn't know about the power outage yet, so she walked around the house and came back and said, "It's also outage at my house."

Hua Ya told her: "The electric fan can't be turned on and the room is stuffy. I'll take the baby down to play."

When Aunt Gao saw it, she said, "Then come down. You can help me check whether the pear paste in the pot needs to be turned off. I'm almost done."

Sister Hao helped Hua Ya carry Xiao Yaoyao's belongings. Hua Ya carried a small kettle and carried Xiao Yaoyao down to the first floor.

Aunt Gao set up an earthen stove in the yard on the first floor and made an appointment with Hua Ya to cook canned oranges. The two of them never had time. Aunt Gao saw that she couldn't hold the big huang pears, and several of them had already rotted. I just wanted to take advantage of my lunch time to boil big pineapples into pear paste.

It was already hot next to the stove, so I turned on the fan and it was fine. But when the power was turned off, facing the open flame became a bit unbearable.

Hua Ya saw that Aunt Gao was sweating on her forehead, so she asked Aunt Gao to hold Xiao Yaoyao while she helped Aunt Gao make pear paste.

Sister Hao is now also an expert at making pear paste, helping Hua Ya do it.

In the past, Sister Hao never imagined that she could stay and talk to President Gao. She always felt that one of them was in the sky and the other on the ground. Now that I have had more contact with her, I have gotten used to it. The main thing is that Aunt Gao is kind, has no "class" vision, and treats everyone equally.

"Do you know that Xiaojuan won the third place in the country?" Aunt Gao looked at Hua Ya's eyebrows with a smile, and gently helped Xiao Yaoyao fan the mosquitoes in the yard with a cattail leaf fan, and said: "This child is a You look stubborn by nature, I don't know how much hard work you endured secretly to achieve today's results."

Hua Ya stirred the pot with a big iron spoon and said to Aunt Gao, who was sitting next to her with her child, "She is just a stubborn donkey."

Aunt Gao smiled and said, "You have the nerve to call me a stubborn donkey, then who are you?"

Hua Ya refused to admit that she was also a stubborn donkey, so she thought for a moment and said, "I am Xiao Yaoyao's beautiful and wise mother."

Aunt Gao and Sister Hao both laughed in unison.

Sister Hao said: "When Xiaojuan came here just now, I said they looked alike."

Aunt Gao said: "Don't say they look alike, I think my son is also stubborn. Do all young people today have such a temper? He should really be sent to the countryside to hone his skills. I regret letting him join the army so early."

Hua Ya dragged the small stool and sat in front of the stove, put the lid on the pot, used a fire stick to draw out the fire and put it out with her feet. There are no sparks in the stove pit, so the boiled pear paste can be left to cool naturally.

"My sister is not only stubborn, she is also stupid." Hua Ya leaned on her knees with her elbows and said sadly: "Last night, my eldest sister and I came over to give you a roast duck. After saying a few words, you guessed that Brother Zhou was right. My eldest sister is interesting. Xiaojuan stayed with me for two days in Beijing, and she told me that they had a pure 'pen pal' relationship with me day and night. She also envied my eldest sister for having such a pen pal. Oh, my old sister makes me worry so much."

Aunt Gao smiled and said, "That's because she has a pure heart and is not stupid. The girls in your family are all good girls. She needs to be careful when looking for a pen pal, and don't let anyone deceive her."

Hua Ya thought the same way, otherwise she wouldn't be so worried.

The key is that if you make a pen pal later on, like your elder sister, you want to have a deeper relationship. This requires careful selection.

Aunt Gao said: "It's good that Xiaojuan is willing to take the initiative to make a pen pal. Maybe she will be able to settle down in the future. My son is twenty-two this year. I introduced him to a partner, but he didn't agree. He said that marriage is free and no arranged arrangements are allowed. Marriage. It will cause a lifetime of unhappiness. Even if he is willing to make a pen pal and get along slowly, I can't be in such a hurry."

Hua Ya sighed and said, "It's true that every family has difficulty reciting sutras."

Aunt Gao is getting older, and she also wants to have a granddaughter, a sweet-smelling and soft little girl. If she calls her "grandma" sweetly, she can live ten more years.

Sister Hao looked at Aunt Gao and then at Hua Ya.

She didn't understand why the two of them were facing each other and were worried, so she ventured: "Why do every family have sutras that are difficult to recite? Can't you just recite sutras together?"

Hua Ya scratched her head: "Can we recite the Sutra together?"

Aunt Gao waited for a few seconds to understand what Sister Hao meant.

The flower bud feels the subtle atmosphere in the air.

Aunt Gao looked at her without hesitation.

Hua Ya said belatedly: "You guys want to focus on solving the problem."

Aunt Gao laughed and scolded: "After all, my son is also a political instructor, and his parents are very successful. How can it become a 'problem'? According to me, it shouldn't be a problem."

Hua Ya has never met Aunt Gao's son, but after contacting Aunt Gao in the past two years, she knows that Aunt Gao's son must be a soldier with strict upbringing and a generous personality.

The olive branch extended by such a family will be scrambled by everyone below.

Hua Ya didn't hold it either, and said bluntly: "I can't make any decisions for Xiaojuan, so we might as well let them start as pen pals. If they become pen pals, that's the best. If they don't, they can still be considered friends."

Aunt Gao was waiting for this sentence. She smiled and said: "When Xiaojuan first came to the island, someone asked me about her marriage, but I blocked them all. I know that young people like them have to get along with each other naturally. , with your eldest sister's success story in front of me, I won't waste any extra thought. I'll talk to my son later, not to mention dating partners, but to make pen pals."

Hua Ya added: "Then you have to ask your son if he agrees first. When he agrees to have a pen pal, I will talk to Xiaojuan about it."

Aunt Gao knew Hua Ya's little thoughts, and she was secretly trying to protect her sister. If Xiaojuan agrees first and her son disagrees, wouldn't it mean that Xiaojuan loses face?

"Don't worry, I'll go and talk to him on the phone during my evening walk. I won't talk about the person I'm dating, and I'll give them a line so that they can develop and fall in love freely."

Lin Juan had just said she wanted to find a pen pal in the morning, but she didn't expect that Hua Ya would find such an important pen pal for her in the afternoon.

Sister Hao was happy for them and said: "You two are both good families. If you can really become in-laws, it will be a match made in heaven."

Aunt Gao was also very happy. She went back to the house and took out the photo of her son to show to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya saw in the photo a polite soldier wearing glasses, who looked a bit like a scholar.

I don't know if it's because of my political work. If I continue to be promoted in the future, I should be to the political commissar of the Youth League. Anyway, when Hua Ya saw his photo, she felt that this guy looked very thoughtful.

"Look, Zhiyi always smiles when he sees him. He is very popular in their army." Aunt Gao handed Ruan Zhiyi's photo to Hua Ya: "You take a look first."

Hua Ya smiled and took the photo and looked at it with Sister Hao. Sister Hao said: "This looks like an intellectual with ink in his belly."

Hua Ya cursed: Now that my third sister has been sold, I have to count the money for him.

Aunt Gao asked: "How is it? Isn't he very handsome? At 1.83 meters tall, he is also tall in their army."

Hua Ya was very grateful that she didn't sell Lin Juan out of excitement just now. She said restrainedly and rationally: "It's good, it's good. It's right to be a pen pal."

Aunt Gao didn't understand what Hua Ya meant, so she told Hua Ya, "Just think it's good. I'll tell you after I finish the phone call."

They chatted in the yard for a while. There was nothing going on at home, so Hua Ya asked Sister Hao to go back first.

She still had some unwashed clothes for the new season at home. After telling Hua Ya what breakfast she was going to bring over in the morning, she left first.

Hua Ya was waiting downstairs for the call. In the middle of the process, Aunt Gao showed Hua Ya a lot of photos of Ruan Zhiyi, from childhood to adulthood.

After getting a preliminary understanding, Aunt Gao saw the call and chased Hua Ya upstairs, while she went to the office building to call Ruan Zhiyi.

Arriving at the office building, Ruan Lu was getting ready to get off work.

"What are you doing here?"

Aunt Gao said: "Do you remember Xiaohua's sister? She wanted to find a pen pal, and I finally got the opportunity."

After hearing Aunt Gao's words, instead of objecting, she said, "They should have been allowed to communicate long ago."

Aunt Gao said: "In the first two years, my girl was only 16, and this year she is only 18. If Xiaohua hadn't mentioned the pen pal thing, I would have waited a little longer."

Ruan Lu watched Aunt Gao dialing the phone. After explaining the line to the operator, she turned to him and said, "Don't talk for a while. You two have been like enemies all day long."

Chapter 239

Ruan Lu was extremely envious when he saw all the old comrades around him holding granddaughters and grandsons in the past two years.

He thought that Ruan Zhiyi would also obey his heart and get married as soon as possible. But Ruan Zhiyi didn't want to, and instead wanted to go against him.

Ruan Lu has a tough temperament, and he was opposed by Ruan Zhiyi when he wanted to do political work. For him, there is no better job than being the leader of the army, training soldiers with his own hands, and going to the front line.

But Ruan Zhiyi doesn't want to. He insists on becoming a political commissar. He prefers to use his brain instead of using his fists.

The father and son had a cold war over this matter for two years, which finally ended with Ruan Lu wanting to hold his granddaughter.

In the past two years, he has blocked the introductions to Ruan Zhiyi. This time, Aunt Gao introduced Lin Juan to Ruan Zhiyi as a pen pal. Ruan Lu didn't know if it would work.

Unexpectedly, Aunt Gao just said: "I will introduce you to a pen pal, a nice girl, and-"

Ruan Zhiyi clearly refused on the other end of the phone: "Mom, I said I want to love freely. You can also introduce me to someone indirectly. I'm not that stupid, so don't worry about me."

Seeing Ruan Lu trying to grab the microphone, Aunt Gao turned around holding the microphone and glared at Ruan Lu.

Ruan Lv said angrily: "You girls are so ambitious. If I had a daughter-in-law like that, I wouldn't even want you. What's the point of wearing glasses and chatting with people in the office all day?" It's better to compete with others and compete with others on the school field! You don't have the courage-"

Ruan Zhiyi said on the other end of the phone: "Mom, I still have political work to do here, so I won't tell you about it yet. If you have anything else to do, you are welcome to call me. If it's still about this, forget it."

Aunt Gao said helplessly: "Okay, you take care of yourself."

"Okay, hang up."

Aunt Gao put down the phone silently, and when Ruan Lu was still blowing his beard and staring, she stared at him.

Ruan Lu finally shut up under Aunt Gao's glare.

"Thanks to Xiaohua who said we should ask Zhiyi first. Look, if Xiaojuan agrees first and Zhiyi disagrees, wouldn't it embarrass my daughter?"

Ruan Lu was already very angry because he could not marry such a good daughter-in-law. Political Commissar Zhou asked Gu Tinglan about Lin Juan's personal situation last time, but Gu Tinglan resisted in a roundabout way. Who doesn't know that Commissar Zhou's son is about the same age as Ruan Zhiyi, and he has a straightforward temper. If he attacks first, it will be too late to regret it.

"Lao Zhou and I really gave birth to the wrong son." Ruan Lu was sitting on the sofa trying to get his luck. After thinking about it for a while, he picked up the phone and dialed again.

Hearing Ruan Zhiyi's voice, Ruan Lu's first words were: "Do you know who my daughter's brother and sister-in-law are?! One is Gu Tinglan and the other is Hua Ya! The girl who introduced you to your pen pal is Hua Ya's My dear sister, you don't want such a pure and kind family, but you never listen to what we two elders say! Let me see what kind of monster you will find for me as my daughter-in-law in the future!"

Ruan Zhiyi rubbed his ears on the other end of the phone. There were two soldiers in front of him who were ready to chat with him.

He said in a clear voice: "Dad, I still have a job here, so let's stop talking nonsense. Don't be angry with me. I don't have the idea of ​​starting a family yet. I'm going to hang up now. Don't waste any more time on me." I don't need any roundabout introductions. No matter whose sister or sister-in-law, I'm not interested in it."

When the two young warriors heard that their instructor was being urged to get married by their family, they looked at each other and did not dare to say anything. This instructor of theirs must have a white and black heart, and he can subdue the soldiers in their camp with a blink of an eye.

If he knew they were discussing his personal issues in private, he didn't know how he would be dealt with. Therefore, the two little warriors tacitly watched their noses with their eyes, their mouths with their noses, and their hearts with their mouths, reducing their sense of existence.

After hanging up the phone, Ruan Zhiyi pushed up his glasses and looked at them with a smile.

The hairs on the arms of the two little warriors stood up.

"Let's continue what we were talking about."

Ruan Zhiyi returned to sit on the sofa as if nothing happened, and the military newspaper placed on the coffee table happened to be the information about the military competition.

The top three finishers in the competition between male and female soldiers in the entire army have their photos on it. Lin Juan, who occupied a small corner of the newspaper, holding the trophy with a bruised nose and face, was so happy that she almost grinned her cheeks.

*

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan had dinner and planned to go downstairs to take Xiao Yaoyao for a walk.

Just as Xiao Yaoyao was changing into clothes for going out, Gu Tinglan heard someone knocking on the door. Gu Tinglan opened the door and saw Aunt Gao and Ruan Lu standing at the door.

When he got home, he heard Hua Ya talk about making a pen pal. Gu Tinglan turned back and glanced at Hua Ya. Hua Ya came over with Xiao Yaoyao in her arms. When she saw that Aunt Gao and Ruan Lu didn't have any smiles on their faces, but instead brought up a box of biscuits and a can of milk powder, she knew that this matter was probably a scam.

Instead of being angry, Hua Ya breathed a sigh of relief.

In love, it is not a good thing if the other person is too mean-spirited.

Hua Ya raised her head and glanced at Gu Tinglan, then glanced again.

I feel that my idea may be a bit one-sided.

"Let nature take its course, let nature take its course." Hua Ya hugged Xiao Yaoyao and sat on a small bench, and said to the sarcastic Aunt Gao: "Anyway, they are not very old. Let's talk about it in two years."

Aunt Gao also wanted to wait two years before talking, but my daughter-in-law couldn't wait. It turns out that when she didn't get her grades, many people were concerned just by knowing that she was Hua Ya's biological sister. Lin Juan was only 16 at that time.

But they were powerless in this matter. Ruan Lu and Aunt Gao came to apologize for what they said in the afternoon, which was already a very sincere attitude.

Gu Tinglan smiled and cut up big pineapples for them to eat, letting them calm down their anger.

Ruan Lu snorted and said, "I haven't finished all the pears yet, so come here and help you eat them."

Gu Tinglan was helping Xiao Yaoyao grind pear juice. He stood in front of the dining table and said without raising his head, "You don't have to eat it."

Ruan Lu: "." This is human language!

Ruan Lu and Aunt Gao, who were thinking about their sister-in-law, were speechless and silently picked up the big huang pear and started to eat it.

After finishing the conversation, Gu Tinglan shamelessly carried another bag of big pineapples for them to take back.

After closing the door, the couple stood at the door and slapped each other!

OK, all the unsaleable huang pears have been wiped out!

A man of Ruan Lu's age took a bag of big pineapples from downstairs and put it on the coffee table, and he became very angry.

night.

The cool wind from the sea blew over.

Hua Ya opened the window in the living room, and Gu Tinglan also opened the door to his home, holding the crack between the door with his slippers.

Xiao Yaoyao was held in Hua Ya's arms. Her hair had grown a lot now. Hua Ya gave her a tug, and she went around the family area with the tug on her every day.

Her baby teeth have slowly sprouted, and Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan have to brush her teeth and rinse her mouth every day. Some older family members found it incredible to hear them brushing teeth and rinsing mouth for such a young child.

But no matter what they think, the couple want to raise a sweet-smelling little girl for Xiao Yaoyao.

But.

Why does this kid's poop stink so much!

For no other reason than that, the couple had just packed up Xiao Yaoyao's diapers and wanted to ventilate the house.

The wind in the hall felt very comfortable on people, but Hua Ya frowned while holding Xiao Yaoyao.

"Do you think we should take her to see a doctor? Why does she stink so much at such a young age!"

Gu Tinglan had trouble saying that his little wife couldn't bear to change a diaper, and he was the one who wiped the child's diapers!

"Look, I have a day off the day after tomorrow, so we must go see it."

Little Yaoyao didn't know that her parents were worried about her daddy eggs, so she swung her allegro "babba".

Afraid that the mosquitoes would come in and the smell in the house would disappear, they closed the door.

Gu Tinglan looked at his little wife who was frowning and wanted to laugh but didn't dare.

"I'll give my daughter a bath, and you can eat some watermelon on the sofa. After I've washed her, I'll give you a bath."

Hua Ya said with a straight face: "I am an adult and can take a bath by myself. Please go about your business and leave me alone."

Gu Tinglan still had something to tell Hua Ya. Seeing her serious look, he suppressed the news and only said: "I wanted to tell you something happy, but you don't want to say it because of your husband."

Hua Ya glanced at her with small eyes, but Gu Tinglan was unmoved. He really didn't want to say anything anymore and carried Xiao Yaoyao into the bathroom.

Hua Ya ran over and stopped eating the watermelon. She squatted down and dragged the small bench under Gu Tinglan so that he could sit down.

She filled the big iron basin with water and held Xiao Yaoyao's head ready to rub her hair.

"Stop being so attentive. I was originally thinking about whether to tell you, but now it seems that you will know anyway, and it won't matter if it's two days late."

Hua Ya couldn't hold it in anymore, she was heart-broken when she heard the good news and wanted to know.

Finally, he took a step back and said, "If you don't want to give me a bath, can I wash it for you?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Tell me I'm stupid and I'll give you an advantage for nothing."

Hua Ya was angry: "You are mine, how can I take advantage of you if I wash it for you?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Who told you not to let go when I touch you? You are a little pervert and a big pervert. I owe all my innocence to you."

Hua Ya raised her head, unable to attack because of the bubbles on her hands, so she could only hit Gu Tinglan's chest with her little head: "If you don't tell me what happened, what else do you want? I have given birth to the child, and you will only be able to do it in this life." You can be a member of my family. If you do something sorry for me, see if I can beat you up."

Gu Tinglan couldn't stop laughing. He covered his chest to prevent the flower buds from bumping up. He pretended to be a good man and said: "If you marry a chicken, follow the chicken, if you marry a dog, follow the dog. If I marry a donkey, follow the donkey. In this life, life will be like that." It's your ghost who will die. You must never do anything sorry to me, otherwise I will cry on your bedside as a ghost."

Hua Ya couldn't help laughing "hahaha" and couldn't continue acting anymore.

Gu Tinglan felt happy when he saw her smiling happily.

The couple finished singing and then concentrated on giving Xiao Yaoyao a bath.

The baby's skin is tender and his body is pink after taking a bath.

Gu Tinglan put her daughter on the bed, raised her little feet and kissed her.

Hua Ya crawled over from the other side of the bed, held her head with one hand, and said without giving up: "If I don't tell you the good news, won't you panic? If you were me, I wouldn't be able to sleep."

Gu Tinglan said: "Then we are different. Every time I see others scratching their heads, I sleep soundly."

Hua Ya pretended to be angry and turned over, leaving her back to the two of them.

Gu Tinglan put Xiao Yaoyao in the cradle and coaxed her to sleep. He got into bed, poked Hua Ya's back with his finger and said, "Asleep?"

"Sleeping." Hua Ya said dullly, "Please don't be next to me."

"You really don't want to suffer?"

"Don't suffer!"

Gu Tinglan was so happy that his little wife always slept next to him. Even on a hot day, she still had to put her little toes against the skin of his calf. She said that she felt safe this way.

What he said today was wrong. Gu Tinglan lay motionless behind Hua Ya, no longer next to her.

After waiting for about ten minutes, Hua Ya became anxious.

She really wanted to sleep with her eight pounds! Her Ba Jin was never obedient during sex, why was she so obedient today!

Every night when I sleep next to her eight pounds of skin, I feel very comfortable!

Hua Ya didn't know if other people would feel this way, but she knew that Ba Jin was right behind her. She couldn't even touch him, which made her even more worried and couldn't sleep.

Gu Tinglan squinted his eyes and felt his little wife lying on the right side move and spread herself flat. I thought I had quietly reduced the distance between the two people.

The corners of Gu Tinglan's lips curled up, but he still squinted his eyes and remained motionless.

After two minutes, Hua Ya quietly turned her head, looked at Gu Tinglan's sleeping face and said softly, "Hey."

Gu Tinglan didn't answer her. She thought Gu Tinglan was asleep and secretly moved her butt to the side.

Although Gu Tinglan squinted his eyes, he could feel his little wife secretly thrusting towards him. He pretended to be dreaming and made a little noise from his nose, and his little wife stopped moving at that time.

After another two minutes, the little wife began to pupate again. This time I was a little bolder and dared to put my little feet up on his calves. The toes moved modestly, as if feeling the touch of the skin.

Gu Tinglan felt that he had become his wife's tool. He heard his little wife let out a sigh of relief, and it seemed that she was going to sleep.

The little feet were cold, and occasionally they moved playfully, as if they were tickling the tip of Gu Tinglan's heart.

"Ah!" Hua Ya yelled, opened his eyes, and saw a black shadow turning over. Strong arms supported the side of her head, and she felt a sense of oppression from powerful hormones.

Gu Tinglan kissed her on the lips, not satisfied with this simple touch of kiss. He whispered: "Be good, open your mouth."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and refused.

Gu Tinglan stretched out his thumb and rubbed her chin, and said seductively: "Be obedient. I'll finish it later. I'll tell you whatever you ask."

*

Hua Ya stood in front of the bathroom mirror and tied a silk gauze scarf around her beautiful neck.

There is no need to explain what it is used to cover. Anyway, the pink color at the end of her eyes is still there.

"Lao Xie has arrangements for tomorrow. When I get there in the morning, let me rest today." Gu Tinglan, with his strong upper body bare, squeezed behind Hua Ya, looked at the steamy eyes in the mirror and said, "Let's go to the hospital first. Let Xiao Yaoyao see the gastroenterologist. Then go to the farm to order the autumn vegetables for the winter and send them directly to the new home."

Hua Ya ignored him and tied the gauze slowly.

Gu Tinglan lowered his head and saw the light teeth marks on the back of his young wife's neck where he had restrained himself. He licked his lips, but he still felt unfinished.

"What are you looking at?" Hua Ya felt the dangerous aura and wanted to take a step forward, but Gu Tinglan held her waist tightly.

Gu Tinglan turned around and said, "My back hurts, can you help me look at it?"

Hua Ya pursed her lips and looked at the seven or eight long red marks that looked like cat scratches. She said sternly: "There's nothing good to see. There's nothing."

Gu Tinglan said calmly: "Oh. That's okay. Turn around and I will help you tie the scarf."

Hua Ya believed it to be true. When she turned around, she suddenly felt a familiar smell. Gu Tinglan pressed a kiss on Hua Ya's lips like a dragonfly, and regretted, "Why don't we go out today, okay?"

Good guy, you are so uneasy and kind-hearted.

Hua Ya wanted to run away, but Gu Tinglan picked her up and carried her to the sink to sit on.

Gu Tinglan stood between her legs with broad shoulders and narrow waist, pinched her waist with both hands and said with a smile, "Why are we running away? I can still eat you?"

Chapter 240

Hua Ya felt that the biggest mistake she had ever made in her life was believing a man's lies.

Yet she just kept swimming in the same river, refusing to repent.

This time, if little Yaoyao hadn't been moaning hungry in the cradle, she would have been eaten up by Gu Tinglan again.

"We are an old couple, how can we not have enough." Hua Ya's little face turned red, and she said without knowing the blessings: "It's in broad daylight, if you're not ashamed, I'm ashamed. Please let me go quickly, I'm going to find us." Daughter."

Gu Tinglan has grown so big that the word "shy" doesn't exist in the dictionary. He said stubbornly: "This thing requires thick skin. I have been teaching you for so long, why don't you have a thicker face?"

Hua Ya twisted her body and said, "I think it's thick enough. If it gets thicker, it will become a city wall."

Gu Tinglan smiled and let him go. After all, he couldn't bear to starve his daughter.

Hua Ya entered the master bedroom, picked up little Yaoyao from the cradle and sat beside the bed.

She was feeding Xiao Yaoyao. When she saw that Xiao Yaoyao was not feeding well, she frowned and said, "Why are you always unwilling to eat recently?"

Gu Tinglan pinched his daughter's fleshy cheek and said, "I'll ask the doctor later."

After Hua Ya fed Xiao Yaoyao, Gu Tinglan took it naturally and asked her to tidy up herself first. He helped burp Xiao Yaoyao. Little Yaoyao is used to being used as a punching bag by her mother, and she can't burp without it hanging on her shoulder.

Gu Tinglan patted it, and before the burp came out, he gave a little fart first.

After spanking the little girl, little Yaoyao laughed out loud.

Gu Tinglan wanted to laugh again, but also felt a little worried.

How could a tiny bud sprout out of the future flower of our motherland? Will it really grow crooked if it continues like this?

He thought for a while and decided to be more careful when speaking in front of Xiao Yaoyao in the future.

Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of the worst. If you can really understand even a little naughty talk, it will be ruined.

After packing up the flower buds, I looked at the time, eight twenty in the morning.

Gu Tinglan met Sister Hao when she went home in the morning and asked Sister Hao to have a day off. He took his wife and daughter to the third canteen to eat pumpkin porridge and seaweed buns, and then took Xiao Yaoyao to the military hospital.

After a morning of examinations, the doctor took the test report and announced the shocking results.

"Your child has a slight allergic reaction to breast milk." The doctor took a pen and outlined two items on the report data and said: "Intestinal indigestion is manifested in red rash and flatulence after each breast milk feeding. Each change Do the diapers smell very strong?"

Gu Tinglan nodded and said, "Yes, that's right. Last time we were changing diapers in the car, passers-by said there were biological weapons."

The doctor smiled and said: "This is not a biological weapon. It is just a small problem with intestinal and gastric juice secretion."

Hua Ya sat in front of the desk holding Xiao Yaoyao, and asked with a sullen face: "Then what should she do now? There was no red rash before. I thought it was prickly heat caused by the hot weather last month. How could she suddenly have allergies? Woolen cloth?"

Gu Tinglan also said anxiously: "What if a child as old as her cannot drink breast milk? Isn't breast milk the most nutritious? She -"

The doctor shook his hand and signaled the young couple not to be too nervous.

"Symptoms of mild breast milk allergy are not uncommon and usually resolve on their own as age increases. What needs to be done now is for parents to temporarily stop breastfeeding and switch to formula feeding."

Last time she was allergic to garlic, the doctor recommended that she eat less garlic each time for desensitization treatment. Gu Tinglan heard that the doctor asked Xiao Yaoyao to stop breastfeeding, and asked: "Then she can't undergo desensitization treatment in this situation?"

The doctor said: "If you insist on breastfeeding, your child will suffer from eczema, vomiting, and blood in the stool. I suggest that parents use milk powder to feed them."

Hua Ya hugged Xiao Yaoyao and gave the child a distressed look. Little Yaoyao didn't know what happened yet. When she arrived in a strange environment, she opened her eyes wide and looked around.

"We have always suggested that it is better for children to eat breast milk, but your situation is no longer suitable for continued breastfeeding." The doctor recommended two kinds of milk powder and said: "These two milk powders can be drank together and will not affect the child's future growth and development. It should be It has all the nutrients, so you can rest assured."

When little Yaoyao was born, Hua Ya had not yet adapted to being fed at night every two or three hours. Every morning, when he saw his little wife sitting on the bed absentmindedly, as haggard as a little old lady, he had the idea of ​​letting little Yaoyao eat milk powder.

But now that he is half a year old, other children are weaned from night feeding, but this child is better off, so he might as well be weaned off breast milk.

"Didn't the doctor say that there is not much difference between eating milk powder and breast milk?" Gu Tinglan comforted Hua Ya and said, "When she can eat in the future, it will be the same if we slowly feed her back."

When Hua Ya heard what the doctor said, she still felt a little unbelievable: "My heart feels empty."

Gu Tinglan held Xiao Yaoyao with one hand, put his other hand on Hua Ya's shoulder, pulled her into his arms and said, "Didn't Zhao Xue's children always drink milk powder? I think they are quite healthy. Keep your heart in mind In addition to the milk powder the doctor said in her stomach, I will ask someone to get some good milk powder for her to taste. As long as our child likes to drink it, even if it is American, I will get it for her."

Hua Ya laughed and said, "It's not because of this. It's just that I don't feel like I need to feed her. I feel relaxed and disappointed."

Gu Tinglan saw the red flag car coming in the distance and waved. Then he lowered his head and said to Hua Ya: "Don't think too much, you are a good mother, the best mother in the world."

"Yes." Hua Ya raised her head, looked at Gu Tinglan and said, "You are also the best father in the world."

Gu Tinglantian said shamelessly: "I am still the best husband in the world."

Hua Ya thought it was right and nodded sharply.

Gu Tinglan said shamelessly: "It doesn't matter that we are ignorant, I will love you when we get home."

Hua Ya instantly put on a serious face, saw the car driving in front of her, and got in first.

The Hongqi car drove for a while, and little Yaoyao fell asleep in her father's broad arms and snored.

Xiao Guazi was sitting in the passenger seat. He accidentally looked up and saw Gu Tinglan holding Hua Ya's hand in the rearview mirror and squeezing it. Xiao Guazi quickly lowered his eyelids and turned his head to look at the car door.

The relationship between his group leader and Sister Hua Ya is really good, and he will do the same when looking for a wife in the future.

Xiao Guazi secretly thought about her still missing wife, and the tips of her ears turned red.

Hua Ya was used to taking a nap with Xiao Yaoyao at home, sleeping in the car all the way to the farm, when Gu Tinglan woke her up.

Seeing that she was awake, Gu Tinglan helped her untie her crooked hair and stood at the door of the car to help her braid it.

Xiao Guazi held Xiao Yaoyao and pointed to the clouds in the distance and said, "Clouds."

Xiao Yaoyao jumped up: "Yeah!"

Xiao Guazi pointed to the wild grass at his feet and said: "Flowers."

Xiao Yaoyao jumped up again: "Yeah!"

Xiao Guazi laughed, pointed at the cow in the distance and said, "Cow."

Xiao Yaoyao held it in for a long time and arched her body forward: "Hmm - um -" She stretched out her little hand to reach the cow.

Hua Ya got out of the car and smelled a foul smell. She frowned and said, "Changing diapers again?"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "No, it smells like cow dung. Let's go this way."

Now Niu Jingui, Hua Ya, it turned out that there were only donkeys and no cows in her mother's village. She looked into the distance and saw that there was not only one cow here, but a group of big black cows.

Gu Tinglan said: "This kind of water buffalo is very powerful, so it is easy to cultivate the land and haul goods. Our livestock and machinery work at the same time, which saves a lot of labor."

Hua Ya looked at the one-meter-long horns of the buffalo and sighed: "It must be very painful when bumped. I heard that you can't wear red clothes in front of a cow. Is that true?"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "You little fool, cows are color blind and can't tell the difference between the colors of green grass and red flowers on the ground. They have the same visual effect. It's just that everyone thinks cows are powerful. Seeing The color red will stimulate humans' own reaction nerves. When raising cattle, we should not stimulate them with sounds or movements."

Xiao Guazi hugged Xiao Yaoyao. He picked off a small purple flower and clamped it to Xiao Yaoyao's ear. He said with a smile: "Our old people over there often say that cows understand human nature. It takes decades to raise farmland cows like this." , just like the rest of the family. They have worked hard at home all their lives, eating grass and getting milk. Some of them can understand human speech, but my grandma always said that they should kill farm cows. She said she saw some When someone kills a farm cow, the farm cow will shed tears."

When Xiao Guazi said this, he looked mysteriously to both sides, walked up to Hua Ya who listened carefully to what he said, and whispered: "It is said that cow tears can see ghosts."

Hua Ya suddenly heard it and trembled.

Gu Tinglan patted Xiao Guazi on the head and cursed: "I will let you see ghosts now."

Xiao Guazi held his head and thought: This is nothing new. You are much scarier than a ghost on the training ground.

After all, ghosts still have wishes for people to fulfill. Your wish, huh, is to kill us.

Xiao Guazi didn't dare to push, she only dared to think about it in her heart.

There was no one at the farm at noon, and Gu Tinglan walked in front holding Hua Ya's hand swaggeringly.

Xiao Guazi hugged Xiao Yaoyao and followed behind like a doormat.

Little Yaoyao was very interested in the big buffalo. When she saw the distance getting closer and closer, she bubbled excitedly.

Xiao Guazi didn't mind it either, and wiped away the bubbles on Xiao Yaoyao's lips with a secret smile.

Hua Ya followed Gu Tinglan down the cement road and walked along the stone road for five minutes, getting closer and closer to the cattle farm.

She looked at a man coming out of the cattle farm fence. The white towel around his mouth and nose was a tattered gray towel, and the back of his white T-shirt was wet with sweat.

He bent down and pushed the wheelbarrow toward the cow dung pile. After arriving at the cow dung pile, I shoveled the cow dung into the wheelbarrow with a shovel despite the stench.

The movements are so skillful that it makes people feel distressed.

Hua Ya had no intention of continuing to read. The more she looked at him, the more she felt that this person looked familiar.

She pointed at the man shoveling the cow dung pile, and then at Gu Tinglan. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Gu Tinglan nodded, confirming her suspicion.

Hua Ya took two steps forward and found cow dung cakes on the road ahead. She took a step back in disgust.

Gu Tinglan coughed funnyly.

The man shoveling the pile of cow dung in front of him twitched his ears and turned around to see Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya standing in front of the duty room of the cow pen.

His eyes were red, he threw the shovel on the ground and ran over like crazy.

The big boy who had been shoveling cow dung on the farm for four months cried out in a crying voice: "Hua, Sister Hua, Sister Hua! Why did you come to me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.4K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
768K 38.8K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
951K 86.1K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
838K 45.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...