restaurant girl | t. muichiro

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ luvyduvies

โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž... ืขื•ื“

chapter 1: why are you like this?
chapter 2: in blood?
chapter 3: for a magazine?
chapter 4: slept well?
chapter 5: in my room?
chapter 6: is that enough proof?
chapter 7: worked up?
chapter 8: untangle it?
chapter 9: is it what it looks like?
chapter 10: are you looking?
chapter 11: hard work pays off?
chapter 12: stuffed animals?
chapter 13: winging it?
chapter 14: a pro gamer?
chapter 15: body warmth?
chapter 16: the little moments?
chapter 17: to tokyo?
chapter 18: murder?
chapter 19: empty-headed?
chapter 20: pocky?
chapter 21: mirrors?
chapter 22: justice?
chapter 23: an innocent prank?
chapter 24: an audience?
shameful plug (i am soso sorry)
chapter 25: forged?
chapter 26: your first day?
chapter 27: company dinner?
chapter 28: the final clue she needs?
chapter 30: a shoulder to cry on?
chapter 31: the ugly truth?
chapter 32: i love you.
to the group of people who requested it

chapter 29: left your phone?

1.9K 53 659
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ luvyduvies

𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

~

DSNEWS

The Mastermind Behind Tokito Muichiro's Disturbing Photoshoot: L/N Y/N

Everyone's seen the photos. The black and blue, dark red scars, the pale and tight skin showing off the silhouette of his spine and bone. The photoshoot that ruined several people's careers.

And paparazzi have found out the illustrator of this symbol and bone-chilling shoot. Safe to say: she's been under our nose the entire time.

L/N Y/N.

Her mysterious and sudden spiral to popularity started with her new relationship with the critically acclaimed NextUp model, Tokito Muichiro.

Her fans are raging on the internet, and not just at this revelation.

Reports state that as of yesterday, L/N Y/N's been let go from her job in the same fashion that her manager, Kanroji Mitsuri was fired.

L/N has refused to provide a statement, walking down the sidewalk and avoiding the hundreds of cameras on her.

~

KNYGram

THElnynfp
guys im literally so icked rn why did y/n get fired for making a statement for her boyfriend... #NextUpIsOverParty #CancelNextUp

328k likes
67k comments

~

You slammed your door harshly, slumping down onto the wall and finally letting the tears begin to spill.

You cried for the impending disaster that now awaited you with the loss of the job that was supplying your family.

You cried for all the memories you'd made and now lost. All the hard work down the drain.

But mostly, you cried for yourself. You cried for the girl you once were and the girl you were now. You cried because of your naivety, and how trusting you were.

It hurt all over. It hurt to breathe.

Your ears rang loudly in the deafening silence of your room.

A small knock on your window had you flinching and looking up from your palms, soaked with tears, and now squinting at the familiar waving hand in front of the mirror.

Your feet ached from the distance you'd walked. You walked from the city, NextUp's building, all the way back home.

But still, you walked the distance and slid your blinds and window open. Your eyes met turquoise.

"What are you doing here...?" You asked, your voice small.

Muichiro could see the glossiness of your eyes and your tear-stained cheeks. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to—"

"It's whatever." You strained a smile before letting it fall once again. "I'll just find another job and keep working at my parent's store."

But he shook his head. "No. We'll get you back, I know it. I can put in the extra hours and send you money. I won't let you go through that again, Y/N."

"What does it matter?" Money this, money that. This is getting annoying... "It's just a friendship. You don't need to do all of this—"

"Well, what if I don't want it to be just a friendship?"

Your eyes widened in surprise, and you wiped a tear from your eyes. "W-What...?"

"I..." Muichiro swallowed a lump in his throat before sitting on the ledge of your window, sighing. "Y/N, I don't know how to say this. You make me feel all weird."

"At some points, I'd hate your guts. But when I started feeling... I don't even know how to describe it... fluttery? It just filled me with even more rage; that I was letting myself be subjected to your charms."

"You make me question myself. I hate that I feel this way, but I feel that I need to say it."

"Y/N, I love you. Not in a fake way, but I really love you."

All while he was speaking, you stood silently in shock. You wanted to hug him and tell him that you love him back, but something kept tugging at you.

"I told Touya." You whispered. "I told Touya about the contract. I broke it, Muichiro."

But instead of shock and anger, a look of sympathy and sadness crossed his features. "I understand, but that doesn't matter to me. I'll love you no matter what, can't you see that?"

"No, I broke it. I broke your trust and the contract. That means I owe you the money, right?"

"I don't care about the money!" Muichiro took your hands in his, intertwining each of his fingers with yours. "I love you, Y/N. I'll say it a million times over if I need to. Just please accept it."

You couldn't even look him in the eye with the amount of shame you felt. "I signed it in blood. A contract's a contract. How much money has it been by now?"

Your meek voice somehow felt like stabs to his heart. "Please, Y/N. Please accept my feelings. Please tell me you love me back."

"Even if I do," You finally looked up at him. He seemed to be on the verge of tears as well. "Do you really think that this would work in a million years? What would the others think? That you're with some stupid broke girl?"

"I couldn't give two shits about what the others say." He let go of one hand to grab something from his pocket. The piece of paper you knew far too well. "I may have fooled you too, Y/N. There was one more term on the back."

You unfolded the paper and read the words.

If both people tied to this contract were to establish a true romantic bond, the terms of this contract would dissolve and be replaced with a real relationship.

"You don't owe me anything, Y/N. Just tell me you love me back, please." His trembling words hurt. His voice was breaking, and his hands were trembling...

"I love you too." You spoke.

"Then, the contract doesn't mat—"

"But I can't." You handed the paper back. "I couldn't leave you with the burden of myself. That would be an even bigger betrayal than me telling Touya about this contract."

"I would gladly take that burden anyday." Muichiro pleaded. "Please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. I don't want anyone but you."

Temptation.

But you couldn't.

Tokito Muichiro was a good person with a bright future.

You'd rather ruin yourself and break your own heart rather than leave him with a burden that is too heavy for either of you to carry.

"I'll send you the money when I earn it." You let your other hand slip away from his, backing farther into your room. "But, you need to let go."

"I'll keep holding on." Muichiro reached for you, but refused to obstruct the privacy of your room. "Y/N... we both love each other. We could live against the societal norm, I'm willing to do anything. Please..."

"Goodnight, Muichiro." You wiped a tear trailing down your cheek. "It's been amazing, but I'm not good enough for you."

He silently looked at you, a sort of dazed horror on his face. You could see his heart breaking as he climbed out the window, leaving you and the contract.

And you only cried harder.

"She said..." Muichiro cried into his pillow, clutching his sheep plushie up to his chest. "... She said that she doesn't want to burden me... and that she's not good enough for me."

Yuichiro sat next to him quietly. He hated to see his brother in this condition, decomposed into a state like this.

His tears stained the dark blue sheets of his bed, each hiccup just hurting his heart even more.

"She'll come around." Yuichiro could only say that, knowing that it couldn't be promised. It was simply insane to think that a relationship between him and you would be widely accepted. "I'm sure of it. Can you please eat now? Your food's getting cold."

Muichiro removed one side of his face to peek at the plate of food on his table, before burying his face into his pillow once more. "I'm not hungry."

"I don't need to eat." He sobbed.

But Yuichiro moved to sit on the bed next to his brother, holding the plate of food. "If you really cared about Y/N and what she wanted, you would eat and stay well-fed. She wouldn't have put her job on the line for you if she didn't care what you were eating and when you were eating it."

Holding the utensil and the plate, he sat up and placed the stuffed animal next to him while setting the plate onto his lap. His red, puffy eyes spoke volumes.

The two ate in silence for awhile, Yuichiro eyeing different parts of his brother's room.

"You have the best view of the sky from your room, y'know that right?" Yuichiro spoke. "Originally, this was my room 'cause it was bigger and I needed more room. But you really liked looking at the sky when you had that whole amnesia freak accident."

He was right. Muichiro did have a large window in his room that looked out to the sky, rne curtains pushed out of the way to let the moonlight seep through.

A gentle breeze swayed the curtains side to side, velvet rubbing up against itself.

"I always thought that some of your fixations were kind of stupid, but now I kinda get it." His eyes shifted to the stuffed animal next to him. "They bring you a type of comfort that words can't bring you, don't they?"

Muichiro slowly nodded, chewing a piece of food on one side of his mouth. Everything tasted the same. There was nothing redeeming about this meal.

Ginko hopped onto the bed with utmost agility, curling up next to Miss Hitsuji and purring softly. Muichiro let his hand softly brush through her dark, silky fur. The vibrations brought a source of comfort to him that he couldn't quite put to words.

"I'll talk to her." Yuichiro said. "She just needs a bit of persuasion."

But the younger twin shook his head. "If you keep bugging her about it, she'll just hate me even more." He placed the finished plate of food onto his bedside table and flopped back on his side onto his bed, taking his stuffed animal and holding it tightly up to him. "Worst Saturday ever."

Yuichiro chuckled. "I'll respect those words then. But if you need me to talk to her, I'm willing to."

The older twin gently pet Ginko and waved goodbye, heading towards the door and checking the room once more.

"Get some sleep. I'm pretty sure you have a shoot tomorrow."

"Seriously? I'd rather just not show up." Muichiro huffed.

Ginko stood up and moved closer to Muichiro, curling up on his side and then shutting her beady yellow eyes. He softly smiled down at her, petting her gently.

"Night, Muichiro."

"Night."

And as the door shut behind him and the light was turned off, Muichiro let the moonlight illuminate his room in the fluorescent light's absence. A soft, white glow shone down onto the furniture and him.

He found a strange comfort in this, the luminance bringing a glint on his eyes.

Ginko's purrs were followed by the chirping and hooting of the animals in the night, a cool breeze causing him to pull the sheets higher over him.

But he couldn't sleep. The only thing he could think about was you. How badly it hurt that you felt you weren't good enough for him.

I don't feel that I'm good enough for you... He huffed. I shoudl've said that. That would've made her understand.

What if I persisted? What if I entered her room and just hugged her really tightly, so she couldn't let me go?

He knew he could ponder the what ifs of the situation forever. He could hate himself for any amount of time for what he did or what he didn't do. But no matter how much self-loathing he felt in the moment, he knew that there wasn't anything else he could do.

All there was left to do was hope. Hope that you'd understand.

The lobby was eerily silent without you.

Touya stood hunched over his homework, his pen tucked behind his ear as he read a question over and over again.

Your absence seemed to also have a toll on him, he couldn't even will himself to stand up off the couch.

The ding of an elevator had Touya looking up and in the direction of the noise, Muichiro stumbling out the elevator.

His eyes were baggy and slightly red, his fatigue evident in the way he seemed to plop onto the couch across from the blonde.

Touya set his homework down, scooching next to the sleepy male. "What happened? Are you alright? You can tell me, I pinkie promise not to tell anyone."

Turquoise met amber hues. Touya hadn't used his eyedrops that day, for whatever reason.

Muichiro pondered for a moment. Do I tell him?...

Y/N trusted him enough to tell him about the contract.

His vision grew blurry as he sat up, wiping the tears from his face. "Y-Y/N... I told her last night, Touya."

"I told her I loved her."

Touya lit up, his eyes widening. "Did she tell you that she loves you too?! Gosh, I've been trying to wing it for her for ao long? You're so dense, it took so long! She was always fangirling over you—"

Muichiro looked at him like he was crazy. "Nevermind..."

"She said that she didn't want to burden me and that she wasn't good enough for me and..." He sniffled, wiping another tear. "I don't know what to do, Touya."

The blonde opened his arms to him, and Muichiro accepted, hugging him tightly and burying his head in his chest.

Touya patted him on the back. "She really loves you. She told me everything about her crush on you and would never stop talking about you. I promise you that she loves you."

Muichiro's muffled sobs felt painful to hear. "Breathe, okay? Do you need to go to the bathroom to wash off?"

He could feel him nodding against his shirt, and he stood up and left.

His phone forgotten and left behind.

Touya stared blankly at the device, watching Muichiro open and close the bathroom door.

He reached for the phone but pulled away as if it were on fire.

"He said he had a photo of me waitressing at this restaurant and blackmailed me with it!"

So, Touya ever so slyly grabbed the phone, entering in the passcode with ease. He'd seen him do it so many times, it was like second nature.

The phone case of his phone was clear, but a phootgraph of you and him seemed to remain in the case, facing the outside.

Opening his camera roll and swiping back as far as he could, Touya found the photo.

You held two trays full of food in each of your hands, eye-level. You seemed to be wearing a work kimono too, your hair elegantly tied out of your face.

An internal war, but most of what he did felt like second nature.

From pressing the share button on the photo, and pressing the icon of the KNYGram app.

He furiously typed, turning off the notifications of the app in his settings and setting the time of the post to be at midnight.

With ease, he set the phone down right where Muichiro left it and watched the door fly open once more.

What a shock Muichiro was in for.

~

KNYGram

tokitomuichiro ✔️
idek what i saw in this bitch. stupid restaurant girl lmao wtf
*1 attachment*

1.8m likes
1.4m comments

lnynfp
THEY BROKE UP??? WTAF MUICHIRO

maemaeeeee
LMAOOO DOWN W THE BITCH

mtfp
i dont think im gonna support this model anymore... touya's sm sweeter

nextupfangirl
muichiro wtf. we need context.

thesebitchescrazy
wtaf.... bro what happened you need to give us a story time or some shit

h.touyaaaaa ✔️
muichiro literally wtf this is so fucked up you were literally just crying over her

tokitoyuichiro ✔️
bro. idgaf brother or not you are so fucking wrong for this wtf is wrong w you

KANROJIMITSURI! ✔️
WHAT? THE HELL? MUICHIRO IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO BLOCK YOU CAUSE YOU ARE NOT BOUT TO DO MY BSF Y/N LIKE THAT.

~

Muichiro's Phone Notifications

6:05 AM

big bro
dude what the actual fuck is wrong with you. she literally didnt do shit to you. dont talk to me tday.

aoi
are you fucking with me right now??? there is no fucking way you meant to post that.

zenitsu
hey bro uh haha don't go near any of Y/N's friends at school cathey've all collectively DMed me asking me where you live??? if you posted that by mistake you need to figure something out because theres at least ten articles about it.

kanao
What is wrong with you????? Don't think of coming anywhere near Y/N.

nezuko
if i see you at school idc what type of expilsion suspension shit i get i will literally beat your ass this isnt even funny

tanjiro
Hey, are you okay??? Y/N's really worried about you, despite the fact that you made that post. Try to avoid Aoi, Kanao, or Nezuko though. They're all REALLY mad at you right now.

DSMessage
You have been removed from "the squad 😈"

inosuke
hye chirobro uhhhhhhhhh myabe dnt go 2 skl 2day

~

my blonde bestie

You (Y/N)
i just
i dont know why he would post that

me neither
really fucking weird from him
i'd avoid him if i were you

i guess
i dont even think i want to go to school today

its ok
what bus do you take?
i can go with you

the six thirty one
muichiro tends to go on the bus with me
idk how this is gonna work

i'll board earliest bc that one comes to me first
hes usually the one that boards the last right?
i'll sit next to you before then

thank you, touya 💕

anytime ❤️

~

a/n: uh ohhhhhh back again second upload in a day 😓 usually i hate uploading twice in a day bc what ends up happening is that less people view this chapter compared to the other one but im REALLY excited abt getting this chapter out bc ive been thinking abt this chapter since chapter 6

THREE chapters left guys, chapter 32 being the last. idk how to feel 🤷‍♀️ its been a hella long journey

song of the chapter is ultraviolent by lana del rey! i really love this one cs it kinda hits

recently ive been reading more irl books and i have like an entire reading list now so thats a lil crazy? ive been really getting into existentialism

STAY SAFE!!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!! ILYSM 💕💕💕💕💕

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 12
- This story is placed in America in Present Time. It is a Muichiro Tokito x Fem Reader for all the fans out there. BTW, this is my FIRST book, so f...
35.1K 1K 29
โ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก... ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
fully yours | t. muichiro ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ lae <3

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

122K 3.1K 52
โษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดษช๊œฑแดษด แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชแด˜๊œฑแด›ษชแด„แด‹.โž - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„/แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ ๊œฐษชแด„ - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด - แด‹ษดส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด€แดœ แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด ษช๊œฑ...
8.2K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...