Halo Male Spartan reader X Re...

By JustyTurner

The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from th... More

Main Protagonists
Harem
Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch
Chapter 2: Explore the ring
Chapter 3: Robot on a run
Chapter 4: Rouge A.I
Chapter 5: The deal go wrong
Chapter 6: Teleport mishap
Chapter 7: Rescue mission
Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Plant the bomb
Chapter 10: The Nightmare within
Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?
Chapter 12: An Elite in our base
Chapter 13: The long trails
Chapter 14: An unsettling guest
Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know
Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words
Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch
Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)
Chapter 19: A new threat
Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer
Chapter 21: Meeting old friends
Chapter 22: They have to ruin everything
Chapter 23: The fall of Project Freelancer
Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)
Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers (Y/n's Team)
Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia
Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission
Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission
Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger
Chapter 29: The Blues unit
Chapter 30: One final push
Chapter 31: Getting back home
Chapter 32: A friend in need
Chapter 33: She's back
Chapter 34: Spartans will never die out
Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally
Chapter 36: The odd one out returns
Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)
Chapter 38: We meet at last
Chapter 39: Going rogue
Chapter 40: The hunt begins
Chapter 41: Can you really trust him? (Lemon)
Chapter 42: It's not all my fault
Chapter 43: Fight together, win together
Chapter 44: Winter contingency has been activated
Chapter 45: A jouned mission
Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme
Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced
Chapter 48: The greatest hunt begins (Lemon)
Chapter 49: The Covenant invasion begins
Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria
Chapter 51: Honour and Sacrifice
Chapter 52: I have the gun
Chapter 53: Lost everything but not our hope
Chapter 54: A hunting ground
Chapter 55: Is there any survivors?
Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship
Chapter 57: We're the same
Chapter 58: Space trip (Lemon)
Chapter 59: Bug problem
Chapter 60: The Resistance
Chapter 61: Secret project
Chapter 62: A new plan
Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)
Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)
Chapter 66: Returning to Earth
Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa
Chapter 69: The Arbiter
Chapter 70: Outbreak
Chapter 71: Silent city
Chapter 72: Covenant control city
Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant
Chapter 74: Within the Heart of the quarantine
Chapter 75: Secret to uncover beneath the city
Chapter 76: Hive of the drones
Chapter 77: The Great Schism
Chapter 78: A city to escape
Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes
Chapter 80: What is left
Chapter 81: Nest base invasion

Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)

293 15 2
By JustyTurner

Phantoms are seen flying towards the location of where Y/n and his team is at along with a few Spectre's ghosts and shadows filled with covenant troops as they all arrived at the location and once their the covenant troops came out and enter the sewer. The jackals scout ahead while a few grunts and Elites guard the exit. The jackals are with a few grunts as they move slowly through the tunnel until they found the entrance to the cave.

They investigated inside and at first things seem to be quiet when suddenly the covenant troops heard Gunfire in the distances. The elite roared when five grenades were throne and seconds later there was a explosion that kill a few covenant troops and seconds later bullets came rushing by.

The covenant troops return fire with their plasma rifles and Pistols when suddenly Junior came bursting oyt of the smoke, kicking one Elite to the ground and then cutting down the grunts and jackals as he slashes and cuts them all in amazing speed.

Then one elite gets up and aims his needle rifle at Junior only for Y/n to come up behind him and stabbed him in the neck, blood spill out as he drop the elite into the water as Junior took out the last covenant troops while everyone else came out.

Grif: So must for that plan.

Simmon: What now?

Y/n: They may sound the alarm. We need to open that gate for UNSC and Junior's Resistance fighters to breach into the capital.

Junior: Not to mention getting the information we needed to expose the Prophets.

Y/n: Right. My team will go with Junior to make way for refinements, Eric's team will head to the control room to open the gates and the Reds and Blues will make their way to the vault. Watcher sent the coordinates to the blues and reds.

Watcher: Already did that.

Tucker: Actually.....you mind I tag along?

Y/n: Tucker.

Tucker: Look I know what you are going to say but I missed my son for years, if my son dies then I can't forgive myself. I'm going, with or without your permission.

Junior is surprised while Y/n just simply smile under underneath his helmet while we cut back to the surface where we see Covenant troops ready for them to show up.

Suddenly three flash bangs where throne and they go off, blinding them as Y/n' team, Tucker, Junior and Eric Team came out and open fire at the covenant troops while the reds and blues use this as a distraction to disappeared around the corner behind them while a massive fire fight happened.

Eric: Let's push forward team!

They did so as they take out enough covenant troops as they could and once cleared Reznya turns to the now empty vehicles and ask them.

Reznya: You'll think they don't mind us borrowing this for a while?

Eric: (chuckle) Can't see why not.

And so they did as they get one the Spectres and ghost and ride through the street as Covenant back up came as they start to fire at them. They dodge the incoming attacks while some of Y/n's and Eric's team who were on the turrets of the Spectre turn and return fire.

They battle through the street and dodging incoming vehicles and road blocks just reaching their location. One of the Covenants Spectre catches on fire and goes out of control and crashes and blows up a store while the driver gets shot several times and they go off the road and crash into a park filled with sangeili citizens who watch in shock  that humans are here.

Eric: We see the control room! Wish us luck Y/n!

Eric's team splits off as Y/n's team with Tucker and Junior race through the street as more ghost and Spectre arrived behind them and shooting at them.

Tucker: Damn it, there is just so many of them!

Suddenly Tucker's ghost gets shot so many times it started to catch on fire.

Tucker: Shit!

He try to gain control of it but he couldn't and then crash which launch Tucker off and land hard onto thr ground. Junior turns to see this so he turn his Ghost around and make his way back to him.

Tucker slowly sat up and turn as Covenant troops stop and get off. A few elites approach him as they activated their energy swords, ready to kill him.

Tucker immediately get up and activate his.

Tucker: Come on! You won't harm me when I have this?

The elite stop and stare at Tucker's sword for a moment only for one to grab him by the neck and lift him up in the air.

Tucker: Well shit.

Suddenly they hear a roar and Junior rush over and stab the elite in the gut. Rescueing Tucker as he drop to the ground, coughing as he slowly get up. A few elites came out and draw out their engery swords as they started to surround the two and soon they were back to back.

Tucker: Looks Junior......about I say earlier. I didn't mean to say it. I was just......you know.

Junior: It's okay. I understand how you feel. I know I'm not actually your son. Disbite you given birth to me, I feel like I'm not your true son.

Tucker: Junior no.....that's not-

Suddenly a Elite charge at him and take a swing only for Tucker to dodge it and cut the elite down with a singal slash.

Tucker: Junior I'm a shitty father okay! I know your a alien and I'm human but still, I raised you......we all did. I mean if we haven't, you wouldn't have be here right? And look at you now. Leader of a badass Resistance, have a adopted son and being the greatest warrior ever. Unlike me.....a guy who loves to bang chicks, fail as a soldier, a loser.....and a worthless father. I mean.....maybe this stupid sword choose the wrong warrior. It should have been you.

Junior:......That's not entirely true father.

Then Junior blocks a elites strike and kick him to the ground and then stab him while Tucker dodges a swing and then kick him in the chin and stabbing him in the back.

Junior: You may have flaws but there have been other things that you have achieved in your life. Like what about this one time the white mercenary from Blood glutch use his reset ability and you were the only one to defeat him.

He then grabs a elites arm, headbutted him only to take his other engery sword and chop him in half.

Junior: Or you defended a temple from someone by the name of CT for months or help your friends in every situation. The truth is father, you are a warrior and yet you never realised it.

Tucker is surprised but soon get interrupted but five elites which the two took them down and once they drop to the ground all came at the two which they fought them all while Junior goes on to say.

Junior: I know humanity has flaws but they redeem that by doing all of these achievements yet they never realised it. To be truthful for you I'm not always perfect. Never has been but from what I learn is that humans make mistakes every day and that's okay. All life makes mistakes. If we are always perfect then.....what make us relate to those who do? The point being father.......no matter what you are or what you do......I always see you as a warrior.

They took out the last few elites as they drop to the ground and after that they were breathing heavily as Tucker turn to Junior and said.

Tucker: Junior......I......I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

Junior: Enough with apologies father. You are forgiven and always have been.

Tucker: Well.....either way.....your still my son.....no matter what.

Junior is pleased and hugged Tucker which Tucker smiled and hugged Junior back as both father and son embrace their love towards each other and care.

(Meanwhile)

We cut to Eric's team breaching into the control room and once inside they took out the Covenant troops and guards inside and once all clear Rook race up to the gate controls and push some buttons and soon got the gate open as Eric sees this from the towers windows as he contacted Carolina.

Eric: Carolina gate is opening.

Carolina: (radio) We see it. We're coming in hot.

We then cut to Y/n's team at the gate which is in the process of opening as they were getting behind cover of Spectre and Ghosts as they return fire at Covenant troops as they shot a few down.

We then see Jackal snipers on top of thr roof as they fire  their beam rifles which nearly hit Sophie, Mia and Gabriel.

Gabriel: Snipers!

Ashley reply by taking out her sniper rifle and taking out the jackal snipers. Then a grunt with fuel rod cannon aimed at Ashley and fired which Ashley immediately noticed only for too late to dodge as the blast sent Ashley flying back and land hard onto thr ground.

Sophie: Ashley is down!

Doc rushes towards Ashley and once there he drag her somewhere safe and begins to heal her while Y/n called out.

Y/n: Covering fire!

They node and keep on firing, taking out the covenant troops as Ave ran out of ammo so she climb onto the Spectres turrets and then open fire at them.

Ave: Take that you stupid sons of bitches! Hahahahaha! Say hello to my little friend mother fathers!!!!!!!

She tear them apart and hold their ground long enough for the gate to completely open and moments later UNSC and Junior Resistance fighters came rushing in either in their vehicles or on foot as the Scorpion tank fire the cannon and took out the incoming Phantom that once hit, it burst into flames and came crashing down with a firing explosion.

The covenant forces where surprised by this and pulled back while Washington came up to Y/n as he rush up to him and shake his hand.

Washington: Sent a squad of ODST along with Fireteam hard head to that tunnel to take out their secret project.

Y/n: That's good to hear. The Reds and blues are getting the information we needed to complete Operation Planet riot.

Washington: Sounds good to hear.

Then they look up to see UNSC hornets, Junior Resistance Banshees and Phantoms flying over head as Eric's team shut off the turrets system so they have some air support as Washington charge into action as Watcher tells Y/n.

Watcher: Something tells me this war is going to be interesting.

Y/n: Think so as well. Working with ex covenant Resistance fighters feels weird but good at the same time.

Watcher: Yeah. So.....shall we join the battle?

Y/n: (smirk) Of course.

And so he joins into battle as the Capital of Sanghelios has begun with UNSC and Junior's Resistance are fighting together to take cover the Capital and expose the lies that the Prophets have told the planet so their mission will finally be over.

To be continued.........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 639 18
Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One day however she stayed at a hotel to get...
4.5K 248 57
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
831 45 3
The war between humanity and the Covenant has entered its highest point. Desperate for help to ensure humanity's survival, a group of expedition vess...
61.7K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...