70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 211-220

265 1 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 211

Not long after Hua Ya went down, he came up full of childish energy.

Gu Tinglan was still struggling with two narrow belts. His hands were dirty and he couldn't come out to greet his wife and daughter.

Seeing Hua Ya changing Xiao Yaoyao's diaper, Xiao Qin walked to the kitchen and explained everything in detail. Gu Tinglan did not expect that the grassroots military relative his mother mentioned would be Zhao Hongwei. From what Xiao Qin said, she should be Zhao Hongwei's biological mother.

As a grown man, he couldn't get involved in other people's affairs. He could only wash his hands carefully, come to Hua Ya and say, "We are living a good life, so there will inevitably be gossips. Don't worry, there will be no problems with the foundation of our family." , just live your own little life, I will protect our family."

Hua Ya said: "Of course I believe you can take good care of our family, but I just don't feel sorry for that child. He is only more than a month older than Xiao Yaoyao, how could he meet such a grandma?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Now you know how rare your mother-in-law is. You can't find the other one with a lantern. Besides, the child's matter is not serious. Just wait until Li Ping comes back and you can tell her. We won't get involved in how to deal with it." Just make peace."

After thinking about it, Hua Ya realized that it would be bad not to talk about this kind of thing. It would be okay if nothing happened, but if something happened to the child, she would probably have an uneasy conscience.

She stayed at home for a while, then poked her head out of the living room window and found that the family members were still downstairs, and Chen Guixiang was also chatting with people inside. She left her little granddaughter aside and didn't care much about it.

Hua Ya told Gu Tinglan: "I'll go to Li Ping's house and knock on the door to see if she's back. If she doesn't come back, I'll tell my sister-in-law and ask her to help me convey it as soon as possible. They have a good relationship, Ping. Sister won't blame me for telling others."

Gu Tinglan couldn't keep her hands away while cooking in the kitchen. Hua Ya asked Xiao Qin to help look after the children while she put on her clothes and shoes and went downstairs.

When she walked downstairs, regardless of whether Chen Guixiang saw her or not, she went straight to Building 3.

Fangyuan is making summer short-sleeves and shoes for Tiantian and Lele at home. Half-year-old children grow up very quickly and have to re-dress every year. She didn't have the skills to make shoe soles, so she asked Lin Yun to make four pairs of shoe soles, two pairs for each child. She only had to sew the uppers on according to the soles.

After working all morning, her neck hurt. Just after rubbing it twice, I heard flower buds knocking on the door outside.

"Are you pregnant?" Fangyuan took Huayu into the room and said, "I was thinking about whether I should go and see you in the afternoon, but you came here first."

When Hua Ya saw the fabric on the coffee table, she thought of Li Ping's child and frowned.

Fangyuan saw something was wrong with her, pulled her to sit on the sofa, poured her a cup of hot water and said, "What's wrong? Have you been wronged during confinement? I don't think their family is someone who can make you feel wronged." "

Hua Ya said dullly, "I am wronged. I just saw Sister Ping's little girl downstairs and made me unhappy. I just knocked on the door and she was not at home."

Fangyuan said: "Li Ping? Her mother-in-law came over last month to help with the confinement. You want to find Li Ping. She went to Haicheng to do things and hasn't come back yet."

Hua Ya told Fangyuan what had just happened and asked Fangyuan: "You have two children yourself. Do you think it is appropriate to use such long roll paper for Lele?"

Not only is it inappropriate, this is completely sinful.

Fang Yuan slapped her thigh angrily and said, "It's better to pick some grass leaves outside for hygiene than using that kind of thing. How can it be used by such a young child?"

Fangyuan was anxious. She had a good relationship with Li Ping and got along like sisters. Her daughter had been wronged, how could she sit idly by and watch.

"Don't worry, she just bought the toilet paper yesterday and she probably hasn't used it a few times." Hua Ya said, "Listen to the sound coming from the opposite door. If Sister Ping comes back, be sure to tell her. I've already given it to her mother-in-law. A few diapers, taught her a lesson and let her use this one first."

Fangyuan said: "You don't know how far they favor boys over girls. Last time I heard that Granny Li Ping was coming, I thought what would happen, but in the end, in front of Li Ping and his wife, I behaved okay. I heard Li Ping's mother-in-law came over. Ping still felt strange when she talked about this. A few years ago, Li Ping's mother-in-law had been urging Li Ping to give birth to a grandson. When the little girl was born, she even came over to take care of her during the confinement period. No matter how I looked at it, I felt it was wrong. Listen to you In this way, she is not good to the child, and it turns out she has evil intentions. Don't worry, I will remember your words, and when she comes back, I will be the first to tell her clearly. "

Hua Ya said a few more words to her, and after explaining the matter, she felt much relieved. She helped Fangyuan cut out the clothes, and worked together with her to cut the fabric according to the pattern Fangyuan wanted.

Huayu doesn't make clothes that are just mediocre, and the uppers are just okay. But Fangyuan said nothing and kept her from taking action, urging her to go home and go to bed to continue caring for her confinement child.

After two days, Li Ping, who returned from Haicheng, finally returned home.

Not long after entering the house, before she could hug her little girl, she heard someone knocking on the door outside. When Li Ping heard that it was Fangyuan's knock signal, she opened the door directly.

"Do you really miss me that much? I just came home and haven't changed my shoes yet, and you came after me."

Fangyuan looked at her dusty face and saw Chen Guixiang holding a child in the living room. She didn't want to say this in front of Chen Guixiang. If she said it, she would have to give away Hua Ya. Listening to Hua Ya's words, Chen Guixiang seemed to not like Hua Ya either, and felt that Hua Ya would not be able to live well.

"Wash your face and clean up. Come to my house to find me. I have something to tell you." Fang Yuan nodded to Chen Guixiang, then turned to Li Ping and said, "Remember, I have something urgent to come to see you. I'll do it at home." I've been waiting for you for two days."

Li Ping put her shoes in the shoe rack and said to Fangyuan: "Then just wait for me for a quarter of an hour. I'll pack them up and go find you. I brought you the biscuits over there in Haicheng. They're delicious. You Wait until I get it for you."

Fangyuan nodded and went home first.

Li Ping didn't have much milk, so she mixed it with milk powder to feed her little girl. She came back and took a look at her little girl. After not seeing her for three or four days, she felt a little thinner. She didn't think about anything else, thinking that she should take milk powder, which was not as good as milk.

Thinking that Fangyuan would come to her for something, she simply packed up and prepared to go out. I heard my little girl suddenly cry.

Chen Guixiang picked up her little granddaughter and coaxed her lovingly, "Why are you crying? I just changed the diaper for you. Why are you crying?"

Li Ping stopped, took the child and opened the swaddling clothes. When she saw the fine cotton diaper she was tucking in, she asked doubtfully: "Why is it different from the one Xiaohua gave me at home? Where did you get it?"

Chen Guixiang said: "I was chatting in the pavilion the first two days and I met her. She gave me a few yuan. She was really generous. She gave such a good thing to someone else. I don't know how much wealth she had to let her lose like this. , if I-"

"Stop talking." Li Ping frowned and interrupted Chen Guixiang and said, "You can't say that to Xiaohua. She only gave it because of the good relationship. Look at why she doesn't give it to others."

Chen Guixiang smiled and said, "That's what I said. It's too late to thank her."

This was not the first time that Huaya gave Li Ping baby products, and Li Ping didn't think about anything else. I saw that the little girl was still crying, her voice was a little hoarse, and I felt something was wrong: "Does she cry like this often? Why is her voice a little hoarse? Besides milk powder, what else do you feed her?"

Li Pingke knew how much Chen Guixiang favored boys over girls. When she first came here, she didn't let them buy milk powder for her children. She wanted her little girl to drink rice soup. If Zhao Hongwei hadn't told her, she might have actually fed her rice soup.

"How can I give her anything else to eat?" Chen Guixiang felt wronged. She took out the milk powder can hidden under the coffee table, opened the lid and handed it to Li Ping to see: "Look, she drank so much. I make three cups for her every time. Big spoon, no ambiguity at all. I think she is crying because she misses you. I haven't seen you in the past few days, which is uncomfortable."

There is nothing wrong with this. Li Ping pinched her little girl's face and said, "Then don't feed her milk powder yet. Wait until I come back to feed her breast milk. I bought some clothes for you over there at the door. I'll leave later." After you wear it, you can try it at home. If there is anything inappropriate, take it off and I will change it for you."

When Chen Guixiang heard that there were new clothes, she was so happy that her eyes were closed.

Li Ping came out of the house and saw that the door of Fangyuan's house was open. She must have been waiting for her.

Seeing him coming, Fangyuan closed the door and took a special look at Li Ping's house.

Li Ping was confused by her attitude. Before she came to the living room and sat down, she asked Fangyuan: "What's so mysterious that I have to come to your house to talk about it? Why can't I talk about it in my house?"

Fangyuan said bitterly: "Don't worry about your mother-in-law. When you come back to see the child, is there anything wrong?"

Li Ping thought about it carefully and found nothing wrong.

Fangyuan said: "I heard that your mother-in-law bought cheap long roll paper to pad your little girl's buttocks. You can check it out later and don't let her continue to pad it. It's not good for my daughter."

"There is no cushion. I think the cushion she gave my daughter was the fine cotton cloth given by Xiaohua." Li Ping said doubtfully: "Even if she buys long roll paper, maybe it is for her own use. You know she is used to saving."

Hua Ya didn't tell Fang Yuan about Chen Guixiang's unpleasant words, but tried to be as objective as possible and said that the child used long rolls of paper.

This alone made Fang Yuan very angry. She pinched Li Ping's thigh: "Are you stupid? Can she use it in front of you if she gives it to the child? You are going to work soon, and she is the only one taking care of it at home. The child, doesn't she just use it as she wants? I advise you to check the child carefully."

Li Ping recalled: "If I have to say it's strange, it's that my daughter kept crying. I thought she was crying because she had peed. But there was nothing else. No. Just wait, I think the sound of crying is wrong. , I'll go over and check."

Fangyuan couldn't feel relieved at all, so she stood up and said to Li Ping: "I'm afraid that old witch will continue to act like a monster and deceive you with her sweet words, but I'm not afraid that she'll say I'm gossiping. I'll go see the child with you."

Li Ping also had this intention. She took Fangyuan's hand and said, "Take the key with you. It's windy outside. Don't let the wind blow the door shut."

"Just worry more about your little girl." Fang Yuan put the keys in his pocket and put on his shoes. Li Ping was already knocking on the door opposite.

Chen Guixiang opened the door and saw Li Ping and Fangyuan standing in front of her with ugly expressions. She was still holding her little girl, shaking her head and saying, "What's wrong? What's the big deal?"

Li Ping stopped her, took the little girl into her arms and said, "Mom, how many times have I told you not to spoil your child? Too much spoiling is bad for the child's brain. Why don't you listen?"

Chen Guixiang was humiliated by her daughter-in-law in front of outsiders. She said with a dark face: "I'm serving you two mothers wrongly."

Chapter 212

Li Ping didn't talk to her about anything else. She first put the child in the cradle and unswaddled it.

Fangyuan didn't see the child in the past two days. When he saw it, he asked in surprise: "Why have you lost some weight?" Children at this time were growing like crazy, almost looking the same every day. How could they lose weight?

Chen Guixiang was afraid that Li Ping would say something about her, so she took out the milk powder can to Fangyuan and said, "I ate three cans in a month, and I couldn't bear to give it to her. Some people in our hometown say this is 'drawing strips', which means you grow taller first and then grow taller." Meat."

"Don't talk nonsense."

Fangyuan heard Li Ping talk about a lot of things about her husband's family, and she didn't like the mother-in-law in front of her at all. He directly retorted to her: "We also have this saying in our hometown about 'drawing a note' you said, but it's just for teenagers." . Just like when my family Tiantian and Lele were "drawing strips", they couldn't wear the clothes and shoes from last year this year, and they only grew taller but not fat. When an older child like you said "drawing strips", Who are you writing to? Who of us here has never given birth to a child and doesn't know what's going on? "

Chen Guixiang saw that she was difficult to talk to and knew that they had a good relationship, so she stepped aside and let them look after the child.

Li Ping checked the child and still found nothing wrong.

After listening to Hua Ya's words, Fangyuan knew that Chen Guixiang was a two-faced person and it was not inconvenient for her to be a lesbian, so she simply stepped forward, pulled out the little girl's diaper, and took a look.

Li Ping cried out: "Why do you have a red rash! Chen Guixiang, what are you doing?!"

Chen Guixiang said: "How could I do anything? I can serve her as I want. Who knows how she could be like this!"

Fangyuan scolded: "You didn't even give up your conscience to save some money! It's obvious that you applied toothpaste on the child's thighs. What if you didn't know you could touch toothpaste on it?"

Li Ping picked up the little girl and said, "I thought that after your son was sterilized, you could focus on your granddaughter. I didn't agree with you coming here to take care of the little girl. If you hadn't killed her first and told her later, I wouldn't have let you." You come into this house. Now that you have made my daughter like this, how can I settle the score with you if you wait for me!"

Fangyuan overheard a big secret, but now is not the time for gossip. She helped turn out the quilt and wrapped it around the little girl: "Don't talk to her so much, hurry up, go to the hospital, hurry up!"

"I have helped take care of many children in the village. Just wipe the rash with toothpaste and it will be cured! I can't afford to go to the hospital--"

Li Ping held the child in her arms and did not want to do anything with her. She walked to the door and kicked her in the stomach and said, "Go to your village. Even if I divorce Zhao Hongwei, I will not let you harm our mother in this house." You guys! Don't worry about enjoying the blessings of children and grandchildren in this life!"

Chen Guixiang still wanted to quibble. Seeing the reactions of Li Ping and Fangyuan, she realized that the matter was not as simple as she thought. She hesitated and said: "I also want to save you some money. I really don't intend to harm my granddaughter. I'm so If you love her, how could you hurt her intentionally? Good daughter-in-law, calm down and listen to me explain to you."

Li Ping stood at the top of the stairs and cursed: "You old fool, how can I ask you to save me money? Why have I ever spent a penny on you? She must be doing something like this for my daughter." Damn it, look at how I dealt with you when I came back from the hospital! How dare you come to my house to play tricks on my daughter, you old immortal!"

Li Ping was usually polite to others, but she had never cursed someone so shamelessly. She was so angry today, her whole body was shaking, and she couldn't hold the child at all.

Fangyuan helped her wrap up the little girl and said to her: "Stop scolding! Go to the hospital quickly! This kind of thing needs to be treated quickly."

Li Ping didn't even have time to get her coat. She thought about it and locked Chen Guixiang at home, ignoring her shouting loudly in the house.

"Bah, look, I let you run away!"

Li Ping and Fangyuan hurried to the hospital, and happened to encounter a jeep passing there. Knowing that the child was sick, he kindly took a detour and sent them to the military hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, they saw something happened to such a young child and gave him a green channel.

Unlike the military hospitals that have specialized children's hospitals outside, there is only one obstetrics and gynecology department here. Fangyuan put her little girl in front of the doctor. She saw that the doctor was examining her, but Li Ping was already out of breath from crying.

This matter can be big or small. The little girl is so small and has problems in her privacy. What if there is some kind of internal disease that affects her life as an adult?

The doctor examined me for a long time and took samples for the nurse to take for testing.

During the forty minutes of waiting for the results, the little girl kept crying because she felt uncomfortable. She cried and Li Ping cried, leaving Fangyuan alone to take care of the two of them.

Fangyuan had no choice but to borrow the hospital's phone number and call Lin Bayi. She didn't know Zhao Hongwei's phone number and asked Lin Bayi to find Zhao Hongwei quickly.

When Zhao Hongwei came back from Haicheng, he walked to the west courtyard and before he could sit down on his buttocks, Lin Bayi called him back angrily.

Lin Bayi knew that something was wrong with Zhao Hongwei's little girl, but he didn't know anything else. He only said to Zhao Hongwei: "I'll go with you. Don't be anxious. Fangyuan is with your wife over there. It's convenient to go to the big hospital in Haicheng now, and nothing big will happen."

Zhao Hongwei would not be the biological father of the child if he had not been anxious. He sat in the car and kept asking the soldiers driving to drive faster.

He was vaguely aware that things were not simple. As a family member, Li Ping had taken care of her children in the army for several years, and she had never called him back temporarily because of family matters. They had just returned from Haicheng, and his mother was the only one taking care of them at home. Maybe his mother didn't take good care of her little girl, something went wrong, and Li Ping got into trouble.

Zhao Hongwei pinched his eyebrows. On one side was his mother, on the other was his wife and daughter. If there is no principled issue, advise her. If she does, for the sake of the long-term stability of the family, she can only let the mother who made the mistake leave.

After all, he knew that his mother had favored boys over girls for a long time, and it was impossible for her to suddenly change and fall in love with her granddaughter because of his sterilization. It is inevitable that his words and actions will chill his wife and daughter. His mother still has his father when she goes back, and his wife and daughter only have him.

Arrive at the hospital and go to the Gynecology and Children's Department.

Before she even walked over, she heard Li Ping crying.

When Li Ping saw Zhao Hongwei coming, she took off her shoes and threw them at him.

Zhao Hongwei picked up the shoes and said anxiously: "What's going on? Why did you throw them away from me? How is the child?"

Li Ping said: "It's not a good thing your mother did. If she doesn't like her granddaughter, she doesn't have to pretend to come and take care of the child. Let's just leave for a few days. Look, look -"

As a father of a child, Zhao Hong had nothing he couldn't look at when facing his infant daughter who was still crying. He took a look and found three or four red rashes close to the child's thighs, and the skin on the inner thighs was slightly red. He didn't know whether it was itching or infection.

Lin Bayi also wanted to go over and take a look, but Fangyuan stopped him and said, "That's my biological father. Who are you? Don't go there. It's just a rash on the child's body, which is not a good thing."

Lin Bayi thought for a while and said: "The weather is getting warmer soon, and it is also hot at home. It is normal to be bitten by mosquitoes. There is no need to make a fuss. You see, when I was a child, I was not bitten by a centipede. Isn't it nothing?" "

Fang Yuan said angrily: "Did the centipede eat your bird?!"

Lin Bayi shut up and said after a long time: "That, that is indeed quite serious."

Fangyuan was so angry that Lin Bayi didn't dare to sit next to her, and it was inconvenient to go see the child, so he had to stand against the wall.

Halfway through, the doctor came over again to take a sample from the little girl. This time, she must have been tired from crying, and the little girl hummed "吭孽吭叽".

Li Ping was heartbroken and bleeding. She sniffed and ignored Zhao Hongwei.

Zhao Hong had nowhere to vent his anger. He knew his mother's character too well, so maybe he did it on purpose. How much does it cost to make diapers for children? He has no ability to save money from diapers for children.

The more Zhao Hong thought about it, the more angry he became. He thought that the family relationship would ease after he had the sterilization. But now he saw that it was just his imagination.

Li Ping told him what Fangyuan said again: "It's the kind of long roll paper sold by farmers outside with burdens. The seller initially persuaded your mother that it couldn't be used by children, but your mother didn't listen at all. After I went back, I deliberately pretended to use the muslin cloth Xiaohua gave me. If Fang Yuan hadn't been careful and opened the diaper, if I hadn't discovered it today, I wouldn't have known what a big problem would have gone wrong if I didn't get to the hospital in time!"

Zhao Hongwei hit the wall with his fist!

Li Ping didn't need to tell him, he knew how powerful it was.

He said angrily: "I thought about it on the way here. No matter what happens to the child, I don't need her to come to take care of the child this time. She didn't ask for our permission to come over. You wait until I go back." Just buy her a train ticket, and let her go back the same way she came!"

Li Ping thought Zhao Hongwei would put in a good word for his mother, but when he saw him simply sending his mother away, Li Ping was stunned for a moment while holding her little girl in her arms.

"Are you serious, do you really want your mother to leave? But she just came."

Zhao Hongwei glared at Li Ping: "What happened just now? I would rather hire a nanny than have her take care of my daughter. Haven't you seen what Director Gu has done with his daughter? Our little daughter is like this , I can't even say it! I feel so embarrassed!"

"Keep it down outside. The parents of the children can come in."

The doctor in the office called Li Ping and Zhao Hongwei in. After talking about a lot of medical matters, he said to the couple: "Thanks to the timely discovery, it would have been bad if the infection had penetrated later. But in order to avoid urinary tract infection, In case of infection or the like, I still prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs for three days. Parents, please observe and take medicine in time if you have difficulty urinating or the urine is not clean."

Zhao Hongwei asked nervously: "That means there is no big problem now? Will it affect her growth and development in the future?"

The doctor looked at the test report and said: "It doesn't look like it for the time being. But if you continue not paying attention to hygiene, it will happen sooner or later, and it will be serious. You parents can't save trouble and give that kind of thing to your children." ."

The doctor said angrily: "You parents are too irresponsible. Haven't you ever used a long roll of paper? There are impurities on it! Can't you see it when you put the pad on your child? Look at the skin on the inner thigh of your child. It is covered with impurities." It's red from scratching. Hey, you guys, as a doctor, I don't even bother to talk about your parents."

Li Ping's heart sank and she looked at Zhao Hongwei. Zhao Hongwei patted her on the back and said, "I'll buy a train ticket later and let her go back."

The doctor understood the general situation and said: "No matter how stupid the old man is, he cannot use this for his children. I have to criticize your family members for not caring enough for your children. You should have the conditions to prepare more diapers, right? I think you should be cadres The family can't afford diapers, right?"

Zhao Hongwei lowered his head and said, "The conditions at home are actually not bad. We live in Building 3."

As soon as he mentioned the doctor in Building 3, he knew that he was at least a mid-level cadre. He sighed and said, "Okay, remember what I just said to pay attention to urinary tract problems. For the rest, you should start taking this anti-inflammatory medicine first. If the situation I just mentioned occurs, take it for three days. If it doesn't heal after three days, then Come to me."

Li Ping asked again: "Then what should she do now? Can't she just leave it like this?"

The doctor said: "Just wear crotchless pants and use a fine cotton diaper, and change the diaper frequently without covering it. This small jar contains triamcinolone acetonide and econazole cream, which is effective for diaper dermatitis and bacterial dermatitis and eczema. , you remember to apply it to your child twice a day."

Li Ping asked: "Should it be as breathable as possible?"

The doctor said: "Yes, wait until the ointment dries before changing the diaper. If you have just finished urinating, you can put the diaper on her in a hurry, turn on the stove in the house, and expose the child's lower body to the air. Try not to Cover it."

After thanking the doctor, the two came out holding the child.

Fangyuan and Lin Bayi were relieved knowing that the child was fine and had some minor skin inflammation.

They were relieved, but Li Ping and Zhao Hong were worried. The doctor also said there would be a three-day observation period to check for urinary tract problems.

The four of them went home in a jeep.

Lin Ba got off the car halfway back to the West Courtyard. Zhao Hongwei stopped him and said, "Help me book a train ticket for my mother. I will give you the money tomorrow. Please also open a letter of introduction for me."

Lin Ba nodded and left.

Zhao Hongwei didn't hear any movement at home when he went upstairs. Knowing that the child was fine, Li Ping calmed down and gently opened the door with the key.

Fangyuan looked at the two of them, shook his head and said, "Don't make too much noise at your house. The old man will leave tomorrow. Hey, I won't stay at home either. I'll go to Xiaohua's house."

Thinking that their house might be noisy, Fangyuan lived across the street and it was not okay to persuade him or not. It would be better to leave home and be quiet.

Fangyuan went downstairs, and just as he walked under the unit door, long rolls of paper floated down from the sky. Like red butterflies flying all over the sky.

Chen Guixiang thought about it and felt that the problem lay in this. I wanted to wash away the paper with water, but in a panic I blocked the sewer pipe. She heard the sound of the door opening outside, and in desperation, she threw the long hidden rolls of paper out of the window.

Fangyuan saw the ground from mid-air, and it was all filled with long rose-red rolls of paper. Others floated onto benches, flower beds, or hung on other people's clothes-drying rods. There seemed to be a rain of rose-red toilet paper in Building 3.

Other family members didn't know what happened. When they passed by, they stretched their necks and looked up at the sky in surprise.

"Hey, whose naughty kid did this?"

"Are the windows closed?"

"It's a pity, it's all wasted."

Some picked up one on the ground and looked at it: "It's nothing to be sorry about. Look at the torn paper with straw poles stuck on it."

Fangyuan knew what was going on, sighed, and simply went to visit Xiao Yaoyao.

Hua Ya is still at home with her mother-in-law, Guo Ying is good at making salted peanuts and wants to make this for her.

But Hua Ya didn't want to eat salty food, but wanted to eat roasted food. Seeing that there was no kettle on the stove, she grabbed some peanuts and roasted them on it. Without thinking about how to roast them, one of the peanuts suddenly exploded and almost jumped onto the back of her hand.

Guo Ying saw that she was insisting on roasting, so he confiscated her crime tools and put a handful of peanuts into a basin of salt water. Pretending to be pitiful doesn't work at all.

Hua Ya is so angry. When she was a child, her family would often go to the foot of the mountain to dig wild peanuts. The dug wild peanuts were thrown into the pit with mud. It had been a long time since she had tasted that taste.

I heard that raw wild peanuts are good for coughs. At that time, many people came to collect peanuts.

Guo Ying looked amused, pushed little Yaoyao into her arms and said: "Good baby, smile and coax your mother. You see, your mother is going to be angry with grandma for a few peanuts. If grandma can't coax her well, I won't show your mother the target practice."

How could this work? Hua Ya even boasted to other family members that her mother-in-law wanted to take her to see target shooting.

Hua Ya glanced at her mother-in-law, straightened her body, and said softly: "Mom, I'm not angry. How could I be angry with you? Not to mention the salted peanuts, I love even the sugar-watered peanuts you make. eat."

Chapter 213

Guo Ying asked: "Really?"

Neither the female soldiers nor the male soldiers have gone to see Hua Ya, and she still expects her mother-in-law to take her to play when she is out of confinement.

She stopped being arrogant, put little Yaoyao on her lap, pinched her face and said, "Mom is not angry, she is obedient."

Gu Tinglan had gone to work and hadn't come back yet. Hua Ya didn't have anyone to help her. After thinking about it, she smiled sweetly at Guo Ying and said, "Look, I don't even need you to coax me. I can get better by myself."

"I thought you didn't dare to get angry because of my coercion." Guo Ying sat at the dinner table, holding the needle and thread carefully, planning to sew a pair of socks for Xiao Yaoyao to wear before leaving. She can't do anything else, so she can make a pair of socks, right?

In the end, she had to admit that she had underestimated the sewing aspect of Nvhong. The smaller the things, the harder it was to work on. She almost pricked her hand and bled.

Hua Ya asked her to use a thimble, but she didn't know how to do it. She also thought the thimble looked like a big thumb ring and it didn't look good, so she refused to wear it.

Huaya couldn't help her mother-in-law, so she put the sleeping little Yaoyao in the cradle. Then hang it on the hook rope hanging from the ceiling of the living room. The cradle swings slowly by itself, allowing little Yaoyao to sleep better.

Just as I put the child down, there was a knock on the door. Hua Ya ran over to open the door and saw Fang Yuan coming to play, and pointed behind her.

Fangyuan saw the hanging cradle and knew that the child was sleeping in it, so she quietly changed her shoes and came in.

Fangyuan's sewing skills are not as good as those of Lin Yun and others, but they are better than the two women in the room.

She went over and saw a ball of thread in Guo Ying's hand, and couldn't figure out what it was for a long time. I thought it was Guo Ying making Beijing rag dolls for Xiao Yaoyao.

"Aren't you taking a nap at this time? Why are you here?" Hua Ya was talking to her. Seeing that Guo Ying wasn't paying attention, he fished out a peanut from the salt water basin. Before he could stuff it into his mouth, his mother-in-law slapped him on the hand. , took away the peanut.

Guo Ying threw the peanuts into the basin and said, "They haven't been cooked yet. You can't eat them if they are raw or salty."

Fangyuan slapped Hua Ya's butt and said to her, "You are just being dishonest at home and doing whatever you want."

Hua Ya chuckled, stretched her neck to look at the child, and saw that she was still sleeping soundly inside. Then she returned to the sofa and crossed her legs, sitting comfortably and said: "Come here and sit, let me Mom is busy with her work, so she came over to work as a long-term worker for me."

After hearing this, Guo Ying threw the needle and thread on the dining table: "Fuck it, I don't want to be a long-term worker. I really can't do this sewing work."

Fangyuan walked over and after asking, she found out that Guo Ying wanted to sew socks for Xiao Yaoyao. She suppressed her laughter for a long time and turned her face red.

Among the three of them, Fang Yuan was the taller among the dwarfs in sewing. She took the scissors to cut open the messy threads, spread the fabric out to look at it, and was dumbfounded: "No wonder it's such a mess. Are you going to do it?" Make her toe socks? You can't make something like that from such a small piece of fabric. Only people with athlete's foot wear those things. Let's not use those for our children."

Guo Ying didn't know that toe socks were worn by people with athlete's foot. She wasn't sure if what Fangyuan said was right, but she felt it was a bad idea, so she simply said: "You can throw it away, I won't do it. I'll go to Beijing later to find someone to make something good for her."

Fangyuan said: "Your skills are not that good. Are you too tired and your hands are unsteady?"

Hua Ya remembered that Fangyuan didn't know that her mother-in-law was cheating, so she quickly interrupted and said, "I just heard the sound of a car. Could it be that my sister Ping is back?"

Fangyuan came here just to get some air, and he doesn't like to gossip about other people's homes. Thinking that it was Hua Ya who told her, and Hua Ya's other mother-in-law in the family was not an outsider, she sighed and said, "It's a long story."

Hua Ya said hurriedly: "It doesn't matter if it's a long story. Just wait while I make a cup of malted milk and listen to you quietly! Wait for me!"

Hua Ya put on her shoes and ran to reach her jar. After reaching her jar, she generously brewed a cup of wheat-flavored malted milk for her mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

"Look at her little gossip." Fang Yuan was a little depressed and annoyed with Chen Guixiang. It's not her own family's business, so she shouldn't interfere. Seeing Hua Ya living so cheerfully and lively with her mother-in-law, she smiled happily.

Hua Ya didn't squeeze on the sofa with them. She dragged a chair over and sat cross-legged on the chair.

Guo Ying patted her leg and said, "Sitting like this all the time is bad for your knees. You should be more careful during confinement."

Hua Ya obediently lowered her legs. After a while, she felt uncomfortable, so she quietly stepped on the support under the coffee table.

Guo Ying turned a blind eye to this. It didn't matter if he stepped on the support or leaned up on the coffee table. It is common for the legs to feel uncomfortable during confinement. The daughter-in-law can do whatever she feels comfortable with.

Not only did Guo Ying not discipline her, he also brought a small blanket to Hua Ya and put it on her back.

Fangyuan saw this in her eyes and took it to heart, and planned to go back and tell Lin Bayi, telling him not to worry about Xiaohua getting along with her mother-in-law, as they were getting along well.

Compare it to Chen Guixiang, the mother-in-law. There is indeed a huge gap between people.

"The child is fine, and I'm not in a hurry to tell you. There is just some inflammation, but it's just on the thigh, not anywhere else."

Fangyuan said: "If Li Ping's mother-in-law knew that the stuff was not good, Li Ping would not agree with her using that stuff for her children. What do you think she did? It's funny. When she saw Li Ping coming back, she took the long scroll Change the paper to the diaper you gave your child. Li Ping took a look at it at first, but was deceived by her, thinking that there was nothing wrong with the child and that he just missed his mother."

Hua Ya sighed, shook his head, took a sip of malted milk, and said, "As long as nothing serious happens to the child, a little dermatitis will be cured by taking medicine for a few days. My little brother had dermatitis when he was a child, and he had nails on his face, chin, and neck. The skin often peeled off due to such a large dermatitis. Later, I went to Dr. Barefoot and got a plaster he prepared himself. I applied it for a few days and it was cured."

Fangyuan said: "Yes, it is a blessing among misfortunes."

Guo Ying took a sip of malted milk and found it a bit too sweet. She quietly pushed the enamel cup aside and said: "It turns out that my father is the battalion commander of the regiment. I thought the family conditions were not good, so I asked Tinglan to apply for a better salary. Hey, such a family The conditions for using such things on children are indeed excessive."

Fangyuan nodded and said, "You didn't notice. Zhao Hong was so angry that his nose was almost crooked. I used to think he called his mother over and asked her to help take care of the child. Only today did I know it was him. Mom ran here by herself. You said you had to come over to take care of your child, why did you have to make the child like that? You really don't want the child to get sick. The doctor also said that they should be observed for two days to see if the peeing and other things are normal. It's normal."

Hua Ya was still very angry after hearing this. Li Ping's child was one and a half months older than Xiao Yaoyao. Comparing her feelings to her own, Li Ping would be very angry.

Fangyuan smiled again and said, "Don't be angry for them. Zhao Hongwei bought a train ticket for his mother without saying anything. He also said that the sooner the better, and asked her to go back quickly and stop guarding his daughter."

They were talking in the room, and suddenly there was a quarrel downstairs.

The aunt who was cleaning the family area was holding a broom and yelling at the bottom of Building No. 3: "Who has lost his conscience! Throw these unnecessary dirty papers directly out of the window! You are angry with your eyes. I didn't know there was a trash can. Who?" Come down as soon as you can, I won't wait for such a wasteful thing! If you don't come down, don't force me to knock on the door to find you!"

Hua Ya was too busy at home and ran to the balcony when she heard the noise. Guo Ying called to her: "Put the blanket over. Why is it so fun to watch?"

Fangyuan said to Guo Ying: "I know what happened. You didn't see it. When I came over, I walked downstairs and saw long rolls of paper raining from the sky. I thought the old lady must be afraid and wanted to take away the evidence." Destroy it. I didn't expect them to go back so soon. Most of the people sweeping the floor downstairs are scolding me for this!"

After she finished speaking, Hua Ya stood on the balcony. She couldn't see the scene on the third floor. She could only listen hard and said: "It's toilet paper, it's really toilet paper! Hahaha, does Chen Guixiang think this is a rural area? Do you just throw away garbage?" Who cares, this is a joke. Brother Zhao, a face-loving person, has been completely disgraced by his mother."

It's not to blame her for gloating about others' misfortunes. Chen Guixiang was trying to get in her way, thinking she was Li Ping's mother-in-law, so she just returned the favor without complaining to Li Ping. She felt very happy when she saw Chen Guixiang being scolded.

Guo Ying said: "His mother should indeed be sent back as soon as possible. She is really a troublemaker. Even if she is given some living expenses every month and let others take care of her, it would be fine to take over her care when she is older."

Fangyuan also said: "Isn't that right? Chen Guixiang's legs and feet are good, and her eyes and ears are fine, so she has to wait ten or eight years before talking about retirement care. By then, even if Chen Guixiang wants to cause trouble, she won't have the strength."

She thought for a while and continued: "I see that her child feels a little thin. It must be because of discomfort in the legs. If you feel uncomfortable, you can't eat well or sleep well. How can such a child grow well? If things go on like this, the child will be well. ? They are all grandma's people, they are really evildoers."

Hua Ya came back after hearing the excitement and said to them: "I saw Brother Zhao coming down and borrowing the big bamboo broom from the pavilion."

His own mother acted strangely, and this son must clean up the mess.

I don't know how he told Chen Guixiang. Early the next morning, Hua Ya and Guo Ying went to San Canteen to buy big steamed buns. They saw Chen Guixiang rolling up the buns on the street.

Chen Guixiang entered the jeep and saw Hua Ya and Guo Ying's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law walking past the car talking and laughing. She didn't know if she reflected on anything.

But that didn't matter anymore. Zhao Hong personally sent his mother to Haicheng Railway Station and sent a small soldier to help escort her all the way home.

"Don't you want your mother anymore? Have you forgotten your mother now that you have a wife?"

Li Guixiang wanted to say something else, but Zhao Hongwei waved his hand and asked the little soldier to pull Chen Guixiang into the platform.

If the mother is not kind, the family will not be at peace.

Zhao Hongwei wanted to say this to his mother, but unfortunately she might not be understood. It's better not to waste the time.

After returning home, Li Ping and the two of them went to Fangyuan's house to express their thanks with their children in their arms. Then he went to Hua Ya's house to say thank you.

After talking for a while, Hua Ya saw that they were leaving again and asked, "What are you doing in such a hurry?"

Li Ping laughed angrily, glanced at Zhao Hongwei, and said to Hua Ya: "His mother has taken away all the diapers you gave her, and she doesn't know what the use of those things is. She looked at the fabric and maybe took it Let's go back and use it as a veil. You decide whether it's funny or not."

Hua Ya pursed her lips, unable to imagine what it would be like to wipe her face with a child's diaper. She glanced at the small flag hanging at home, scratched her head, and said with a smile: "No way. Hahaha."

As long as Chen Guixiang leaves, Li Ping will feel better. She also smiled and said: "There is nothing she can't do."

Zhao Hong's head was about to explode. He didn't expect his wife to leave, so he gave him another slap. In just one month, he lost all his face.

He said dumbfounded: "I really have no choice but to open her baggage and search it."

When he saw Li Ping looking at him with a pointed smile, he said in his heart: "It's useless to say anything now. Go to the fabric store in the city and pull out fine cotton cloth to make diapers for my little girl."

Although the lesson is based on the little girl, at least so far it seems that the results are good. Fortunately, the little girl's inflammation has improved a lot, and no urinary tract problems have been found.

However, Zhao Hongwei did not maintain a "filial son" attitude because his mother was older and made mistakes, but chose to send his mother away. I will probably never let his mother come over again.

Li Pingshan stood up and raised her chin towards Hua Ya.

Chapter 214

On the first day of confinement, Comrade Hua Ya went to the shooting range with her mother-in-law.

Not only did Guo Ying do it herself, she also taught Hua Ya how to do it. Hua Ya played excitedly all morning, and reluctantly came out of the shooting range during lunch time.

Guo Ying stayed with Hua Ya for the whole month. After Xiao Yaoyao was one month old, she told Hua Ya that she was leaving.

Hua Ya was naturally reluctant to let go. She and Guo Ying didn't get along like mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but more like sisters. Guo Ying is quick to do things, and Hua Ya is not a quarrelsome person. They get along with each other in a relaxed and comfortable manner, and their relationship becomes better and better.

Guo Ying also told Gu Tinglan: "Your daughter-in-law is straightforward and kind. If I get along with her, she won't be too considerate."

Before Guo Ying left, she wanted to visit Wang Tianzhu's class.

Unfortunately, Wang Tianzhu's class was working with the No. 1 Hope Middle School of Dayu Island, and they took a big truck to the Hope Middle School to help open up wasteland. It lasts for a week and today is the last day.

Guo Ying had no choice but to take a car with Hua Ya to First Hope Middle School to see him.

"It turns out that there is a system of high school and junior high school. I thought it was just high school." Hua Ya looked out of the car window at the students who were moving stones and cleaning sand. It was not difficult to tell from the clothes which children were from the common people and which ones were from the army. children.

Zhou Zhengdu came with him and was very pleased to see the children in the class working hard and not cheating.

He told Hua Ya: "When non-military children will also come to school next semester, five or six people from Wang Tianzhu's class who want to continue studying will come here."

Guo Ying was very interested in Wang Tianzhu's study situation. He was very happy to know that Wang Tianzhu ranked third in the class last time. The last time she saw Wang Tianzhu, Wang Tianzhu was still at the end of the class. She still remembered that the head teacher's surname at that time was Guan, and it seemed that her name was Guan Li.

"Teacher Zhou, do you think it's safe for Xiaozhu to pass into high school with a score like this?" Guo Ying said politely: "We won't talk much about the situation outside the island. Some schools recommend junior high schools to high schools for admission. I heard that my son My wife said, your school still adopts the examination system."

Zhou Zhengdu stepped aside and did not directly answer Wang Tianzhu's study. He said: "Learning itself has a certain elimination system. We can't encourage others and lose sight of others. So you should understand what I mean."

Guo Ying nodded and said: "Beijing alone has appointed more than 20,000 middle school teachers in the past two years. I heard from friends in the education system that 80% of the teachers are new to their profession. The situation in the capital is like this. It is even more serious in some places. The quality of teachers in some primary and secondary schools is worrying, and many people with primary school education can teach in schools."

"It has become a consensus in the industry that the private teachers have low academic qualifications and low professional standards. The issue of adjusting the structure of secondary education is very urgent." Faced with such a social environment, Zhou Zhengdu felt powerless. He said: "I can only do my best on the island. The principal's responsibility is to bring order out of chaos."

Hua Ya really wanted to know if Wang Tianzhu could pass the high school, so she asked again: "Can Xiaozhu pass the exam? Can you give me an estimate? He ranked third in the exam, so there shouldn't be a big problem, right?"

"He is a smart kid, you don't have to worry about him." Seeing that she was really worried, Zhou Zhengdu smiled and said, "As for you, do you plan to continue your studies after giving birth?"

"Of course, I still want to study." Hua Ya knew that the environment would be greatly improved in two or three years. She said cheerfully: "I still want to go through high school knowledge systematically and sort out the knowledge points. "

Zhou Zhengdu said: "If you have time, you can go to the study class to listen to the class. Literacy classes are of little use to you, and it is very difficult to get into a good university through self-study. My advice to you is to go to the study class and learn from your high school classmates. , this will be of great help to you. I have a pretty good idea of ​​your grades. If you study hard, it won't be a problem to get into a first-class school."

Having said this, Zhou Zhengdu said to Guo Ying with satisfaction: "Look at how silly she is every day, but she actually has a lot of learning in her head. There will be no problem in getting admitted to a first-class university in the future."

Guo Ying really didn't know that Hua Ya's grades could be so good. If it wasn't accurate, Zhou Zhengdu wouldn't have said that it would be no problem to take the first-class exam.

She made some plans for her daughter-in-law and asked Zhou Zhengdu: "Is it true that you can attend the high school courses you mentioned?"

Zhou Zhengdu said: "It's not like you want to study with high school students. It's an adult high school class. It's not the kind where children are free, but the kind where you need to pay tuition."

Hua Ya patted her thigh and said, "You want to make extra money for the class, okay, I'll sign up!"

"As far as your writing skills are concerned, one is worth ten. Don't blame me for charging more when the time comes." Zhou Zhengdu glanced outside the car window. He was about to reach the high school of No. 1 Middle School. He directed the driver to turn around and stop.

Hua Ya saw that this should be a teaching building, which was much better than she imagined. It is a four-story long building, with neat and bright classrooms on one side of the corridor.

Some classrooms have desks and chairs already placed, while some classrooms are still empty without even a chandelier. But you can tell at a glance that this is much better than the study class in the bungalow. At least it won't rain and get flooded, and it won't snow or freeze.

Hua Ya understood it, no wonder Zhou Zhengdu wanted to start an adult high school class. It turned out that he was jealous of the good school in No. 1 Middle School.

It's funny to say that the study class in the small bungalow also has a group of people coming over. Could it be the other way around?

Knowing that Principal Zhou was coming, the principal of No. 1 Middle School was waiting early. He was recommended by Zhou Zhengdu. They were sent to the same place before, in Shanggan. Then Zhou Zhengdu and Aunt Wu went to the reef island again, but Zhou Zhengdu remembered Lao Cai's knowledge and knew that No. 1 Middle School needed a principal, so he specifically recommended it to Ruan Lu.

I heard that Lao Cai was alone in Yunnan at that time, teaching local ethnic minorities to learn Chinese characters. Life was miserable, living in a stilted building with drafts everywhere.

They don't pay much attention to learning there, and they don't have much respect for the teachers who were sent down to the countryside. In addition to teaching Chinese characters, Lao Cai also had to plow and plant fields with the locals.

For the same work, a male comrade can get seven work points and a female comrade can get five work points, but he only gets three work points.

It should be said that life was in dire straits. Over the past twelve years, I always felt that I couldn't survive it and would die in a foreign country.

Unexpectedly, one day two soldiers came to him with letters of introduction and work transfer certificates. He thought that someone was trying to persecute him again. He never expected that he would be the principal of such a good place.

Lao Cai warmly welcomed Zhou Zhengdu. He looked disheveled when he first arrived on the island. Although he didn't have much flesh on his face now, he was already very energetic.

He was making preparations to bring his wife and daughter over, feeling more and more hopeful about his life.

Needless to say, I am grateful to Zhou Zhengdu. After the establishment of No. 1 Middle School, he worked hard and put in a lot of hard work.

Zhou Zhengdu introduced Guo Ying and Hua Ya, and said to Lao Cai: "It seems that it was a combination of circumstances. Thanks to Comrade Xiaohua, I got ahead."

"I remember, I remember, is it because of the bunch of small yellow croakers you gave me?" Lao Cai said with a hearty smile: "To put it this way, I also owe it to Comrade Xiaohua."

"Principal Cai is too polite. I really didn't do anything. It's all just a coincidence. I really don't dare to take it seriously." After Hua Ya said politely, Guo Ying gave her a surprised look.

Hua Ya looked at each other and whispered, "What's wrong?"

Guo Ying lowered her voice and said, "So you can also speak human language."

Hua Ya: "You look down on people."

Guo Ying said: "Don't do it, stop it. My son is not here, so I can wait until my grandson comes to do it."

Hua Ya chuckled and said, "I just saw him pushing a wheelbarrow over there. He probably doesn't have time for me to do it. Come on, I'll let you go."

Lao Cai took them around the school. The junior high school had begun classes, and there were many young children sitting there studying.

Zhou Zhengdu stood at the back door and listened to the class for a while, then nodded and said to Lao Cai: "Where did you pick the teacher? The level is good. Our study class happens to be short of teachers, and the benefits are very good. Look -"

Lao Cai suddenly became serious. Now that he has a responsible and capable teacher, he is a treasure. He said to Zhou Zhengdu: "Thank you for your gratitude. It would be unethical to poach a corner of my teaching team."

"Tsk, tsk, you must be stingy." Zhou Zhengdu wanted to continue reading at the back door. On the podium was a young male teacher. Not only did he speak standard Mandarin, but the writing on the blackboard looked very professional and he took it seriously.

He regretfully looked into other classrooms and was surprised to find two more good teachers.

Zhou Zhengdu was depressed and jealous.

Lao Cai was afraid that he would steal people, so he held his arm to watch the high school clearing land over there.

Hua Ya and Guo Ying were walking hand in hand, passing by a high school classroom and saw a lot of high school textbooks on the ground.

""Mathematics", "Chinese", "Scientific Knowledge", "Historical Geography", "Revolutionary Literature and Art", "Selected Learning Materials for Revolutionary Literature and Art", "Industrial Knowledge", "Agricultural Knowledge", and "Military Sports"." Hua Ya read through it and turned around to ask Guo Ying: "Hey, isn't this an ordinary high school? Mom, why do we still need to learn "Military Sports" here?"

Without waiting for Guo Ying to answer, Lao Cai whispered: "Just think of it as a physical education class. This is also according to the instructions, 'focus on learning and learn other things as well, not only studying literature, but also studying engineering, agriculture, and military affairs.' We "Military Sports" is about learning 'military'."

As he spoke, he clicked on "Industrial Knowledge", "Agricultural Knowledge" and "Military Sports" and said: "No matter what the grades are, these courses must be available."

Hua Ya nodded understandingly.

She looked towards the playground and across the playground there was a piece of quarried land. Guessing that No. 1 Middle School had its own agricultural land, I made some calculations and asked, "What should we plant here?"

Lao Cai waved his hand: "I won't grow vegetables."

"You don't grow vegetables." Hua Ya asked, "Growing grain?"

Lao Cai waved his hand again: "What kind of food should I grow? I hope the farm's food will give our school a preferential price. We don't need to grow this."

Hua Ya was confused and asked, "What's the agricultural land for?"

Lao Cai pointed toward the distance with dignity: "Raise pigs!"

Zhou Zhengdu's class is still looking for funding from the army to repair bricks and tiles, but one school after another actually raises pigs!

Zhou Zhengdu's eyes turned red, and he blinked at Hua Ya.

Hua Ya understood it and said to Lao Cai: "I have never seen anyone raising a big pig."

Lao Cai said proudly: "That's not easy. The big sow in our school is about to give birth to piglets. I have personally touched her belly. I can't believe she can give birth to this many piglets -" He stretched out his two hands in front of Hua Ya. He gestured.

Hua Ya took a sip of saliva and sighed: "You are discerning. If you want to get rich, you must first raise pigs!"

"Let's go, I'll take you over to see it!" Lao Cai became interested and said to Hua Ya and the others: "I raised black mountain pigs in Yunnan. Although I couldn't eat the meat, I couldn't be too hungry. This was what I did later. Good performance will earn you fat. Let me tell you, you are young and don't know how to raise pigs, but I can make the pigs fat and strong."

Zhou Zhengdu said angrily: "Then the students in your school must not be bad in physical condition." After all, the principal is a professional pig farmer.

Lao Cai didn't hear Zhou Zhengdu's tone, and echoed: "That's a must. The school can raise pigs for meat, and the students will definitely grow well. Don't talk about this, let's go, I will show you our Xiaoyun ."

"Who is Xiaoyun?" Hua Ya asked.

Zhou Zhengdu sneered: "It must be that old sow."

Lao Cai was still very proud and told them: "When Ruan Lu sent Xiaoyun here, you didn't know that the school was cheering. We plan to keep half of the piglets and sell half of them--"

Zhou Zhengdu stretched out his left arm to block Lao Cai's path and asked in disbelief: "Who do you think gave you the pig?"

Lao Cai was not happy that Zhou Zhengdu directly called the baby "Xiaoyun" "Pig", but he still replied to Zhou Zhengdu: "Ruan Lv gave it to him. In order to celebrate the founding of the school, he specially picked Xiaoyun--"

"So I burned myself in the study class for three cents and two cents for bricks and tiles, and you didn't do anything, and you got a little sow?!" Zhou Zhengdu was angry. If the pig was given by others, he would be jealous. He would not be happy if Ruan Lu gave it to him.

The dignified intellectual and the head of the school said angrily: "How dare he do this to me!"

Lao Cai said something was wrong, but he still said gracefully: "Maybe you know that the children in our No. 1 Middle School will become useful people to society."

"We don't even have a duck in our school, but you actually have pigs! You want to be a person who is useful to society when you are eating alone?" Zhou Zhengdu said angrily: "Maybe you want to be a person who has side effects on society!"

Lao Cai laughed angrily and said, "How can you be jealous of a pig? I didn't ask him for it, he insisted on giving it to me."

Hua Ya went up and tried to cover Lao Cai's mouth: "Just stop talking."

Chapter 215

With Zhou Zhengdu's words in front of him, Lao Cai stood firm and said he would not take them to see "Xiaoyun". What if after watching it for him, Xiaoyun holding him ran away?

Zhou Zhengdu was also angry and took the car back to find his old friend to talk about the old sow.

This is something that everyone doesn't have, so that's okay. If he doesn't have me, that won't work.

After he left, Lao Cai took Guo Ying and Hua Ya to see Xiaoyun. It must be said that No. 1 Middle School valued Xiaoyun as highly as Comrade Hua Xiaoya in Gu Tinglan's eyes.

Xiaoyun not only has his own pigsty with a roof, but also has thick reed mats to sleep on. There were rice bran and wild apples in the food bowl in front of me, and half-sacks of white radish were piled in the corner.

"These are big radishes that have been damaged by hoeing. They are not easy to store. I might as well give them to him when he is pregnant and greedy." Lao Cai said with a smile: "I have to explain, lest anyone say that I am a 'qualified cultivator', and then I have to go back." Feed the bugs in the stilted building."

"Don't worry, if someone accuses you, I will testify for you." Hua Ya patted her chest and said, "We don't do that on the island. You should know that when you meet Ruan Lu."

"That's why I'm willing to stay." Lao Cai said to Hua Ya: "You don't know what it's like outside on the island. Hey. I think I underestimated Ruan Lv. I heard that there is a regiment leader named Gu who is older. Qing Qing is also amazing, and he deserves a lot of credit for being like this on the island."

Hua Ya was teasing Xiao Yun with a big white radish in her hand. Hearing this, he laughed and said, "Then you are complimenting the right person. Commander Gu has a great reputation in our army. He cares about the people on the island. This He has participated in many policies on the island in the past two years. He is a good cadre with ideas and courage."

Lao Cai smiled and said: "This is high praise."

Guo Ying pursed her lips and smiled, winking at Hua Ya.

Lao Cai just turned around, and Guo Ying said hurriedly: "Principal Cai, the Captain Gu you mentioned is indeed good. I came to the island to accompany my daughter-in-law during confinement, and I heard a lot of praise for him. Although he is young, , but he is very independent in how he handles things. He is not a person who follows what others say, let alone a leader who has nothing to do but eat and drink."

"Hey, it seems that Commander Gu is really good and can be praised by two comrades. If I have a chance, I must meet this famous Commander Gu in the army."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law finished talking secretly, hiding their merit and fame.

They were almost done strolling around, and Wang Tianzhu was almost done.

He took his classmates to transport the construction waste bit by bit to the designated place outside, and when he was done, he pulled out all the grass on the playground. After finishing this, the desks and chairs piled up on the playground were placed in each classroom.

There were also several non-military children who came to help. They all wanted to see what the future class place would look like. If the study class has a policy to allow non-military children to study outside, they are somewhat reluctant to do so. But as soon as I got here, my reluctance was overcome by the four-story teaching building and the playground with complete equipment.

"Look, they actually have ten table tennis tables! They're all painted and even have nets."

"This place is much better than the study class. Are you jealous of us?"

"This building will definitely not leak if it rains. It's totally worth coming to class!"

"There is the sea behind me. Can you teach me how to swim in physical education class? I have a big car inner tube at home that can be used as a swimming ring."

Wang Tianzhu had already seen the table, listened to their words, and was unmoved.

No matter how good this school is, it is still an ordinary middle school. Can you compare with the children who always do military training? Their "Military Physical Education Class" is just a physical education class with a different name.

In the "Military Sports" class, there are even throwing and assembling skills. Can they compare? These students can only see the good in front of them and cannot see the future direction. They can only say that everyone has their own ambitions.

When Wang Tianzhu saw them finishing their work, he threw the baskets everywhere and ran to the playground. He himself stacked the baskets one by one and sent them to the warehouse.

"Is this your son?" Lao Cai was not too far away and could see everything clearly. He said to Hua Ya, "He is very definite and his thoughts are more mature than those of his classmates in the same grade."

Hua Ya smiled and said: "He has passed the stage of changing his voice. He is now 1.8 meters tall. How can he be immature?"

Guo Ying called Wang Tianzhu over. When Wang Tianzhu saw Guo Ying, he ran over: "Grandma, why are you here? I was thinking of going back to see you today."

Guo Ying said: "Then we can have a meal together. I am going back to Beijing tomorrow. I am thinking about you, so I want to come and pick you up."

"Are you going back tomorrow?" Wang Tianzhu said regretfully: "Have you been to the farm?"

Guo Ying said: "Your mother took me there."

Wang Tianzhu said: "What about Luoyan Mountain? There is a big monkey king there."

Guo Ying said: "I didn't look at this."

Wang Tianzhu suddenly became happy and said: "Then don't leave tomorrow. I will take you to see the Monkey King. Yes, I will take my sister to see it too."

"Are you stupid? Your sister is only one month old. How can she run around with you?" Guo Ying took out a handkerchief and wiped Wang Tianzhu's face. You can't see it from a distance, but when you get closer, you can see that there is a lot of sweat on Wang Tianzhu's face, and there are some gray marks. It should be hard work to get the "grey badge".

Wang Tianzhu asked: "Have your tickets been booked yet?"

Hua Ya patted the back of his head and said, "Your grandma came here by car, so you don't need to buy a ticket."

After hearing this, Wang Tianzhu said worriedly: "How hard it will be to come here by car. Sitting in the back of the car, I can't even stretch my legs."

"When your sister is older, let your mother take you to Beijing to play together. Your grandpa hasn't met your sister yet. After just a few phone calls, your sister said 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on me', what on earth did he say? I don't understand either."

Wang Tianzhu said as if he had been there before: "What can I say? It's just to attract people to continue playing with her. If something happened, she would have been grinning and crying."

Wang Tianzhu could go back together after finishing their work. However, Zhou Zhengdu left first to meet Ruan Lu and had to wait for the bus for twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes is not long. Three generations of grandparents and grandchildren walked slowly along the playground.

Talking about study, life, and work was unexpectedly very congenial.

After the car arrived, they got in the car together. Hua Ya asked the little soldier driving the car cheerfully: "Did Teacher Zhou blow up the office building?"

The little soldier said funnyly: "It didn't blow up, but it didn't blow up. Anyway, I told Ruan Lv that if he didn't give the old sow, he would stand downstairs in the office building and not go home, to show his ambition."

"How can this be done? Drive the car over quickly and let's persuade him." Guo Ying scolded Hua Ya: "You are not allowed to laugh at him in front of Teacher Zhou."

Hua Ya covered her mouth and said, "Don't worry, I promise not to laugh."

Wang Tianzhu didn't trust this at all. When they arrived at the office building, he and Guo Ying worked together to lock Hua Ya in the car and not allow her to go over and watch the fun.

There were many people after get off work coming and going below the office building. Seeing Zhou Zhengdu standing downstairs, a few people gathered around and asked politely: "Why is Principal Zhou here? Is there something to report? We are all off work, let's catch up tomorrow." "

Zhou Zhengdu gritted his teeth and said, "Sure, I'll stand here waiting for your brigade commander to get off work. If it's time for tomorrow, I'll stand there until tomorrow."

"Ouch, what kind of grievance have you suffered?" Gu Tinglan came down from the office building and saw a lot of people talking around here. He slowly wandered over and said, "Come on Come listen to me and let me have fun."

Before Zhou Zhengdu could say anything, other cadres with children refused and told him: "Ruan Lu was partial and gave an old sow to No. 1 Middle School that was about to give birth. There was not even a pig hair in our class. I heard that one child Not to mention that I am pregnant with ten cubs. If you do the math, there will be ten cubs this year, a hundred cubs next year, and a thousand cubs the year after that."

Zhou Zhengdu shouted: "Ruan Lu is a big partialist!"

Gu Tinglan didn't know about the old sow, and he didn't find it interesting when he heard it. He said to Zhou Zhengdu: "Mr. Zhou, please go upstairs with me to ask Ruan Ling for an explanation. It's useless to sit here and stand for punishment. Our soldiers stand for several hours at a time. We are all used to it. But you can't stand it."

"How many hours?" Zhou Zhengdu raised his hand and looked at his watch. The dormitory cafeteria closed at half past six, and he still had an hour. Deducting the time spent breaking up, it is indeed too late. If you don't win the bet, you have no chance of winning, and you are very likely to go hungry.

"Let's go." Zhou Zhengdu said calmly: "You have to speak for me when you go up. Your son is still in my hands."

"Yes, you are very careful. My son is not in my hands if it is in the hands of others." Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Don't worry, even if Ruan Lu and I stare at each other, we won't dare to touch you at all."

Zhou Zhengdu said angrily: "What the hell, you still want to touch me?"

Gu Tinglan put her arms around his shoulders and led him away from the office building, saying, "Look at me, I'm clumsy and tongue-tied, I don't mean that."

Zhou Zhengdu said: "I think he is glib."

Gu Tinglan smiled smartly and said nothing, waving his hand to the car behind him. Hua Ya also waved vigorously at him. Guo Ying and Wang Tianzhu returned to the car, and the little warrior kicked the accelerator to start the jeep.

Wang Tianzhu stretched his neck to look at his father and Zhou Zhengdu, and said expectantly: "Now there is work to do in the labor class, weeding pigs, sweeping pig pens, cooking pig food, hahaha. I heard people from No. 1 Middle School say that they have The student was too lazy to wash the dishes and threw the iron bowl into the bucket. As a result, Xiaoyun lost a tooth and made Principal Cai very distressed, hahaha."

Hua Ya also laughed with the ungrateful "hahaha". Guo Ying looked worried and felt a little sorry for her son. It is not easy for one person to raise two children.

Back home, Lin Yun was cooking, and Lin Juan and Wang Yafei were teasing Xiao Yaoyao.

Little Yaoyao was doing well all afternoon, making her laugh and giggle. It was the first time I had been away from my mother for so long, and everyone thought she was really heartless. As soon as Hua Ya entered the house, Xiao Yaoyao pursed her lips: "Wow, wow, wow, wow..."

"We didn't do anything! We even changed her diaper!" Lin Juan quickly raised her hands and said as if surrendering: "I swear, I really didn't do anything."

Wang Yafei hugged Xiao Yaoyao anxiously and cried no matter how hard she tried to coax her.

Lin Yun came out of the kitchen and said, "Did you pee again?"

In a room full of young ladies, only Guo Ying has ever taken care of a child. She took Xiao Yaoyao and put it in Hua Ya's arms. She quickly took it and kissed her, saying, "My baby, why are you crying? No one bullies you, everyone loves you."

As he spoke, he took Xiao Yaoyao into the master bedroom to feed her baby. As soon as she sat down, Guo Ying came in and gave her a wet towel and helped her take off her coat.

After finishing his work, Guo Ying saw Lin Yun and the others standing at the door and said with a smile: "It's okay, I just saw my mother coming back. I don't know who to follow."

Everyone's eyes were fixed on Hua Xiaoya, who stretched out her feet to reach the door and shut them out.

the next day.

Comrade Guo Ying got up early and saw Gu Tinglan already dressed and standing at the door.

"Leaving today?"

Guo Ying said: "Yes, a lot of work is left there. If we don't go back, there will be problems."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Then you are too anxious. It's only half past six."

Guo Ying said: "I don't want to make breakfast for your wife before leaving. Besides, I saw the pork belly I bought yesterday in the kitchen. I can't keep the rest. I'll fry it and store it in meat oil."

At this time, every household did not have a refrigerator, so they had to stir-fry pork belly with oil and make it into raw meat. Then soak the raw meat in the stir-fried oil.

When cooking, add a spoonful of oil and meat together and put the pot on high heat. There is also meat, oil and meat. It won't go bad if you leave it for ten days and a half in a row.

Guo Ying said a few words to her son, and Gu Tinglan gave her a hug: "Mom, when I take my vacation, I will take them back to visit you and my dad."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "I don't know when it will be when you take a vacation. When the child is older and can withstand the torment, let the guards send him to Beijing. It doesn't matter whether you come back or not."

Gu Tinglan couldn't laugh or cry, knowing that his mother said that to him on purpose.

He came to Dayu Island for more than ten years and never went back once. I went to Beijing for meetings four or five times, but the formalities were over and I came back in a hurry to take charge.

"It's fake. The situation is much better now. You and dad can secretly save more good things. Then I will bring a few more snakeskin bags to fight in the autumn wind." Gu Tinglan said seriously: "Your daughter-in-law is very strong. , it can help me fight back a lot of things."

"Tell me something humane." Guo Ying gave Gu Tinglan a slap. Gu Tinglan opened the door and said goodbye to his mother. This was the end of the rare reunion between mother and son.

Hua Ya didn't get up later than Guo Ying expected. She hugged little Yaoyao after breastfeeding and came out with her hair disheveled. Standing at the edge of the kitchen startled Guo Ying.

Guo Ying gestured with the spatula and said, "Why is there no movement while walking?"

Hua Ya yawned, and coincidentally, Xiao Yaoyao also yawned. When Hua Ya saw it, she smiled before she even finished her yawn.

Guo Ying turned down the heat, took out a rubber band from the small storage box made of cans on the coffee table, and called Hua Ya over.

Comrade Guo Ying showed great confidence.

Hua Ya put the head melon into the hands of Comrade Guo Ying with trust. The two hands that could shoot at the same time were too busy at the moment, holding Hua Ya's thick hair and unable to do anything.

"Why is your hair so thick? It's hard to tie it up." Guo Ying took Hua Ya's hair and twisted it, then put the elastic band on her wrist over her hair, fearing that some broken hair would escape, so she used a lot of force.

Hua Ya grimaced in pain and pressed the top of her head with both hands, fearing that Guo Ying would pull off the scalp covered by Tian Ling.

Guo Ying licked her head left and right, causing Hua Ya to burst into tears. After Guo Ying tied up her hair, Hua Ya looked in the mirror and realized, oh, what a female Zhang Fei with her eyes raised!

Hua Ya covered her mouth tightly and did not dare to laugh. When she smiled, not only her scalp hurt, but also her temples hurt.

Guo Ying quickly cut the rubber band with scissors. Hua Ya let out a comfortable "hum" and then rubbed her scalp crazily.

"Mom, actually you have a problem with me, don't you? You just suppress it and try to trick me in secret, right? If you leave today, you have nothing to worry about, right? Do you want a new daughter-in-law?"

Guo Ying pretended not to hear, turned a deaf ear, and silently walked to the kitchen to work. When had she, the first political commissar of the female corps, ever been questioned like this?

Hua Ya tied herself into a loose braid in front of the mirror, pulled the ends of her hair over her shoulders, and tied a bow with a handkerchief.

Guo Ying poked her head out of the kitchen and muttered, "What's the use of having such long hair."

Hua Ya said: "Lao San's war happens every day, and the "Land Mine War" in it uses hair as fuses to bomb the Japanese. If there were that time again, how many people could my thick, flowing, black and shiny hair help the country to kill? Devil?"

Guo Ying has neat short hair and has nothing in common with her daughter-in-law on this issue.

Hua Ya looked at the spatula in Guo Ying's hand and asked, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Guo Ying was confused: "Just cook."

After a while, Hua Ya shouted again: "Mom, mom, mom!"

Guo Ying's temples were bouncing, and she walked out and said, "What on earth is going on?"

Hua Ya said: "It's okay, just check how your ears are. Isn't it said that frequent target shooting can be very harmful to your ears?"

Guo Ying took a deep breath, she couldn't help but get along so happily in the previous month, before leaving, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law was so tense.

Guo Ying ignored Hua Ya, who hugged Xiao Yaoyao and yelled while pulling her neck.

Guo Ying took the spatula, got out of the kitchen and went straight to the sofa, aggressively going to shovel the little mouth.

Hua Ya lifted Xiao Yaoyao up, but Guo Ying stopped in time.

Xiao Yaoyao slept well, ate well, and was full of energy. Thinking that Hua Ya was playing with her, her little hands and feet were swinging wildly in the air, not afraid of grandma's spatula at all.

Guo Ying looked at the time on the wall and asked, "What on earth is going on?"

Hua Ya whispered: "I'll call you."

Guo Ying turned around and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with the fragrant smell of meat. Guo Ying poured meat oil into the large iron basin with a yellow peony pattern. After pouring the meat oil, he opened the cabinet below, took out the yellow lid of the iron basin, and prepared to cover it.

"Mom, mom-!"

Comrade Guo Ying stood in front of Hua Ya with her arms akimbo, even though she was holding her eldest granddaughter as a hostage: "What do you want?"

Hua Ya chuckled: "I'll just scream."

Guo Ying wanted to turn around and walk again, but suddenly stopped. When she turned around, she saw Hua Ya opening her little mouth and planning to howl again.

Guo Ying held the back of the bench with one hand and hooked the seat with the other, moved to sit in front of Hua Ya: "You call me, continue."

Hua Ya scratched her head, hugged Xiao Yaoyao and said, "Your grandma is angry."

Guo Ying looked deeply at the mother and daughter. I thought that Hua Ya must be as cute as Xiao Yaoyao when she was little.

Suddenly, I thought about Hua Ya losing her mother when she was very young.

This month, Hua Ya opened and closed her mouth only to call "Mom, Mom" ​​without choking. Guo Ying almost forgot that she had not called this word for more than ten years before meeting him.

She stood up naturally, walked to the kitchen and said, "Stop howling, I'll make you some shredded pork noodles. Hurry up and brush your teeth, wash your face, and fold the quilt. You're all a mother. You don't know how to do anything. You have to Your mother, let me teach you!"

It had been a long time since she had experienced such a simple daily conversation between mother and daughter, and Hua Ya was startled. Guo Ying knew that he had guessed correctly. She smiled softly and said, "Hurry up, the noodles will be ready soon. These are my mom's specialty."

Hua Ya lowered her head in a disguised manner, sniffed and said, "Well, I got it, Mom."

Chapter 216

The summer of 1974.

When little Yaoyao was half a year old, her eldest brother Wang Tianzhu was gloriously promoted to 031 Children's High School.

On the day she received the admission notice, the stepmother took her son and ran to the back of the Heroes Monument and burned the paper for most of the night, all mumbling: "Thank you for your blessings."

Wang Tianzhu was helpless: "I am the one with the head hanging from the head and the cone stabbing the buttocks."

The stepmother refused to listen and continued to engage in feudal superstition, offering all the good cigarettes, wine and tea. The unfilial son Wang Tianzhu even felt a little hurt.

Fortunately, we were very lucky this time. They were not discovered by the patrol team, and the mother and son escaped unscathed. There is no need for Captain Gu to personally lead people to write reviews.

Wang Tianzhu enrolled in a high school for students of military background.

The military training alone lasts three months. In the words of another parent: "It's just like a fucking recruit company. You have to learn everything. You don't need to train any more when you come out. You can just join the company."

Gu Tinglan saw that Hua Ya felt sorry for Wang Tianzhu and often went to visit him.

Every time I go to school to see him, it's like looking for my son among a group of black monkeys. Pulling it over, it's kind of like, oh, no. Another one was pulled over, oh, no, this is a female classmate.

On a hot day, Hua Ya later lost his patience and simply found a random classmate and wanted to give others their lunch boxes. Anyway, parents can't recognize it, and it's the same for everyone who eats it. As long as you are not hungry.

Fortunately, Gu Tinglan was still sensible, so he stopped him and pushed aside his classmate who wanted to eat his rice: "It's just this black monkey. He just put down his lunch box from over there. If you want to give, you have to give me something." Just sneak around."

Gu Tinglan had a pocket hanging on his chest, and inside the pocket hung his eldest daughter. He brought his family over to visit his eldest son. Waiting left and right, Wang Tianzhu finally came over.

When Wang Tianzhu saw his parents and sisters coming over, he ran over quickly. The faces of other students showed signs of exhaustion after training, but he was still in high spirits.

"Eat quickly, or your mother will donate the lunch box if you don't."

Wang Tianzhu did what he said. Just as he was about to squat on the ground and grab some food, Gu Tinglan lifted him up.

"Do you know who are the people eating like this in front of me?"

Wang Tianzhu quickly stood up and whispered: "Prisoner."

Hua Ya said in surprise: "Sure fermented bean curd? I didn't bring you fermented bean curd. Is it going rancid?"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "You don't even want to eat sour food."

Hua Ya glared at him.

Little Yaoyao was babbling and wanted to be hugged by her brother. While Wang Tianzhu was grabbing the rice, he said to his little sister: "Wait a minute, brother will finish it."

Xiao Yaoyao opened her mouth, revealing the tip of her only small tooth, and seemed to react to her brother's words.

She can now roll from side to side and is sensitive to her own name. Especially the little hands are particularly strong. They can grab something and swing it up and down without letting go. Gu Tinglan accidentally dropped an apple into her cradle when she was five months old. I originally planned to use a spoon to scrape the food for her, but unexpectedly, the child stretched out his little hand and grabbed it, making five small handprints.

Gu Tinglan was immediately happy, little Hercules! You won't be afraid to find a boyfriend in the future. It's best to be as strong as your little wife. If you dare to bully her, just punch her and make her convinced.

He also showed the apple to Hua Ya, and Hua Ya was also very happy. At first, the couple was worried because little Yaoyao was too well-behaved and obedient. The child was too quiet and easily bullied by other children. If you have some ability, we don't bully others, and we are not afraid of being bullied, right?

The couple became happy early, but little did they know that the trap would be so big in the future that the couple's heads would explode.

Wang Tianzhu ate quickly, Hua Ya said to him: "Eat slowly, there is training in the afternoon, be careful to accumulate food."

Wang Tianzhu slowed down, took a few mouthfuls and said to Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan: "The instructor has rated me as a 'model'. Our class teacher talked to me and asked me to be the class monitor. There will be a parent-teacher meeting after the military training. Which one of you will come?" ?"

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan said in unison: "Me!"

Hua Ya looked at Gu Tinglan and sneered: "Have you forgotten my first meeting with Xiaozhu? Are you unwilling to attend the parent-teacher meeting and put me on the shelf?"

Gu Tinglan cursed: "Then I'm really nothing. Let me do it this time."

Hua Ya said angrily: "As a grown man, if you don't take care of your children at home, why are you showing up and showing your face outside?"

Gu Tinglan hesitated and said, "It's for this family too. Didn't you also sign up for an adult high school and need to take classes? It's enough for the family to let Sister Hao take care of Yaoyao at home."

Sister Hao is a warm-hearted person. When she was young, she helped take care of the children of capitalists and worked as a live-in nanny. After joining the army, I felt so idle that I wanted to return to my old career and shine again.

After layers of screening by Aunt Gao, Fangyuan, Lin Yun and others, and trials by Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya, she was finally retained and another eldest sister named Wang was eliminated.

During the day, Sister Hao and Hua Ya took the children to cook together, and returned to her home in District 2 at night.

Twenty yuan a month brings benefits during holidays and festivals. Externally, she was said to be bright and proactive and wanted to help. This kind of thing happens all the time and everyone understands it tacitly. On the surface, it's passable.

With Sister Hao, naturally there is Sister Wang.

Sister Wang was unable to take care of the children at Gu's head's house and went to help Zhao Hongwei's family.

This Sister Wang used to be a kindergarten teacher. She is a better capitalist nanny than Sister Hao, and she earns five yuan more per month than Sister Hao.

The reason why she couldn't compete with Sister Hao was that her cooking skills were far behind. The capitalists eat well, and Sister Hao is good at cooking, winning the heart of Comrade Hua Ya, a foodie. She and Hua Ya both know how to cook and have many conversations with each other. With her help, Hua Ya's cooking skills have become even more powerful and superb. Family members often come to Hua Ya for advice on cooking secrets.

Knowing that Sister Wang had five yuan more, Hua Ya was worried that Sister Hao would have other ideas, and even mentioned a salary increase to Sister Hao.

Sister Hao directly refused to tell her: "These five yuan are nothing. You two are kind and generous, and you always ask me to take things home. This is something that five yuan can't cover. Don't follow me in the future." Let's talk about salary, I'm in a hurry with you."

Hua Ya whispered: "My mother-in-law wants to reimburse me."

Sister Hao was angry: "That's even more important. There's no status in reaching out for money!"

Hua Ya didn't dare to continue. She wanted to maintain the dignity of a self-improving woman, so she let the matter go.

When Wang Tianzhu was delivering meals this time, he saw his parents rushing to go to the parent-teacher meeting, and he smiled sullenly.

Xiao Yaoyao reached out and hugged his neck, her mouth "toot-toot" and she wanted to pout and kiss him.

Wang Tianzhu quickly turned his head, rubbed his face on his shoulder, and then nibbled on his little sister.

"Toothless, you can't chew the meat until it reaches your mouth." Wang Tianzhu cooed in front of his little sister, and little Yaoyao didn't mind the saliva on his face.

In the end, Gu Tinglan went to the parent-teacher meeting because Comrade Hua Xiaoya had to go to work on Monday morning!

Gu Tinglan came back from a mission abroad and had two days of rest, which came in handy.

"Just make sure." After deciding, Wang Tianzhu said slowly: "Who do you think our high school teacher is?"

Hua Ya couldn't guess, so she turned to look at Gu Tinglan. He had a lot of things in his stomach, so he should be able to guess it.

In the end, Gu Tinglan couldn't guess it either. Wang Tianzhu said happily: "Guan Li, my former primary school teacher."

Hua Ya: "Hahaha, it's not that enemies don't get together. Your dad used to fight with others, but now he's fighting back."

Gu Tinglan reappeared yesterday. After the reappearance, he said to Hua Ya bitterly: "Daughter-in-law, I beg you, please go there for me again."

Hua Ya disagreed: "You have to go there yourself. I can't always ask for leave at work."

"We won't ask for leave. I'll do the work for you. You write all the work that needs to be done on paper for me, and I'll make sure to do it neatly. Besides, I have to take care of my children at home, so I can't show my face as much as I want."

Hua Ya returned his words to him: "But there is Sister Hao taking care of the children at home, so what if you just go there?"

Gu Tinglan said: "For the sake of my daughter's diapering day and night for half a year, please save me."

Gu Tinglan seemed so narcissistic that he refused to pass Guan Li, so Hua Ya closed the door hard and almost brushed Guan Li's nose. I don't know if Guan Li's memory has faded over the years, or if she still remembers the little misunderstandings from back then.

Thinking of this, Hua Ya simply shook her head and said, "You will bear the consequences of your own mistakes. I will prepare delicious food for you at noon on Monday. Be obedient and hold on."

They were in the playground for a while and heard someone blowing a whistle.

Wang Tianzhu stuffed Xiao Yaoyao into Gu Tinglan's pocket and waved his hand: "I'm going over there. During lunch break, there may be an emergency gathering."

Hua Ya patted Wang Tianzhu on the back: "Be careful."

Wang Tianzhu took a breath: "I know, be gentle."

Gu Tinglan walked home with his wife and daughter.

I picked up a piece of "People's Daily" on the road, which said, "171,000 workers, peasants and soldiers have gone to university!" "It's good to be a farmer after graduating from Agricultural University!"

"You see, there are many people who have become workers, peasants and soldiers college students after being recommended." Gu Tinglan handed it to Hua Ya and said, "Do you want to be a small farmer? I can find someone to recommend you. After graduation, you will be directly assigned to work in Hope Farm. You, if anyone bullies you, we will operate behind the scenes and run away the person so that you can dominate the farm."

Hua Ya knew that Gu Tinglan was teasing her again, but she still said with a straight face: "Don't use the back door."

Gu Tinglan laughed and said: "You are still looking forward to the college entrance examination while you are unconscious. The college entrance examination has been suspended for eight years today. It would be great for you to be a small farmer. If you don't want to go to the farm, I will assign Luoyan Mountain to you. That hilltop is your world. I'll help you kill that monkey king. You're so good-looking. I'll let you go and be the monkey king. Wang Tianzhu will be the monkey prince. Our daughter will be the monkey princess. How nice it would be for the whole family to squat in the tree. ."

Hua Ya thought about that scene for a moment, but she didn't think there was anything good about it. She was even a little scared.

"Don't fool me, I'm serious." Hua Ya said sternly: "Now the streets are full of farmers with good ingredients, and I don't deserve it. I want to learn science and culture. There are enough farmers in China. I can't do anything else." What?"

"Okay, okay, you can be my ancestor."

Gu Tinglan smiled, folded the newspaper and put it on a wooden chair by the roadside, taking it away whoever liked it.

With Sister Hao helping to take care of the children, the family is indeed much more relaxed. When the couple returned home, Sister Hao had already prepared the meal.

The only problem is that Sister Hao is very talkative, which is also the reason why the former capitalist owner is so talkative. Gu Tinglan told her many times, and the taste finally became lighter.

Lunch was relatively simple. In addition to the braised pork ribs and fried liver tips with chili that Wang Tianzhu had prepared in advance, Hua Ya had to feed Xiao Yaoyao, so he had fish ball tofu soup and chicken cake bibimbap.

Sister Hao developed a habit in a capitalist's home and never ate with her boss. There was no point in forcing her, so she set aside some food and sat on the coffee table to eat.

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan called her a few times at first, but later they found that Sister Hao tasted better when she ate by herself, and those who ate with them stopped calling her. Anyway, no one knows when the door is closed, so Sister Hao can feel more comfortable.

Huaya's adult high school class started this week. When she was paying the fees, she saw many adults signing up. She is still relatively young among them, and there are many elder brothers and sisters in their forties or fifties.

Most of these are family members. The older they get, the more they see things clearly. Even if they don't know that the college entrance examination will be resumed in the future, they still think it is beneficial to learn more knowledge.

"Has Zhou Wenfang reported it?" Gu Tinglan finished eating and put the bowl in the kitchen.

Sister Hao shouted from the coffee table: "Put it there and I'll clean it!"

Gu Tinglan put the bowl into the sink and said, "Okay, okay, keep it intact."

Hua Ya replied to Gu Tinglan: "She's still hesitating. I asked her yesterday and she said she hadn't decided yet."

Gu Tinglan said: "There are only two days of classes on weekends a week, so there is nothing to consider."

Hua Ya said: "Yes, I will ask her again on Monday."

Chapter 217

Saturday.

Hua Ya prepares to report to the adult class.

Before leaving, I fed Xiao Yaoyao and prepared breast milk. Xiao Yaoyao eats once every four hours, and with the supplementary food of vegetable puree, fruit puree and rice cereal, she is not hungry at the end of the day.

Hua Ya said to Sister Hao: "You can feed her some rotten noodles and millet porridge later. Don't make do with it at home. My sister-in-law got half a chicken yesterday -"

Sister Hao said with a smile: "This is too unprofessional. I won't eat the boss's chicken. I will simmer the soup. When you come back in the evening, you can drink it with Captain Gu."

"Okay, okay, just don't be hungry. You can do whatever you want in the kitchen. It's all up to you." Hua Ya carried a liberation bag, which contained the textbooks, homework books and pencil cases that she signed up for. There is a small kettle hanging on the side of the bag, and the small kettle contains mung bean soup.

Wearing a straw hat on her head, carrying Fengyoujing in her pocket, she was fully armed and set off to the adult class with great pride.

Sister Hao held little Yaoyao and said goodbye to her mother through the window.

Hua Ya took two steps, came back and shouted at the window: "Sister, I forgot to bring my fan."

Sister Hao: "Hey! Just wait, I'll get it for you."

Hua Ya took off her hat, caught the small incense fan, put it on her waistband, waved her hand and left.

Sister Hao was a little worried and said to Xiao Yaoyao: "Good boy, may your mother study well and not be bullied by her classmates."

The sun is scorching hot and I can't feel a trace of sea breeze.

The small wild chrysanthemums on the roadside have their heads drooped, and the dog's tail grass is not as tall and straight.

Hua Ya heard the chirping of cicadas in her ears. She looked towards the trunk of the banyan tree next to her and saw a summer cicada chirping. Before she could catch it, a net bag hung on it.

Tiantian stretched out his hand to cover Xia Chan and said to Huaya, "Second aunt, what are you doing?"

Tiantian failed to get into high school, so Lin Bayi asked him to read the second grade of junior high school again. School started in one week. Lele was participating in military training with Wang Tianzhu at the moment, which gave Tiantian a half-day of leisure.

"Reading." Hua Ya waved to Wang Tianzhu and handed Xia Chan over Tiantian. Hua Ya glanced at her and said, "She's quite fat."

Tiantian glanced upstairs and said, "I'm going to grab more and fry them for my dad. He's been in a bad mood lately and gets aggressive every time he sees me."

Hua Ya patted him on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Zhu and Le Le are both in high school, and you are still in junior high school. What if I were your dad and beat you every time I saw you, and let you play freely and freely downstairs?"

Tiantian's shoulders instantly slumped, and he said with a pout, "My memory is not as good as Wang Tianzhu's. He spent the whole night endorsing me, and I was not idle either. But I don't remember it after I sleep, so you can't blame me." . I think it's probably the problem with dried tofu. I didn't eat enough and my brain wasn't fully developed."

Hua Ya said: "It's not that the brain is not fully developed. If you go to the beach and control the water in your brain, the sea level will rise."

He stopped playing with his second aunt every day and ran away with his net bag in hand.

Hua Ya was happy for a while and continued to go to the class.

The study class is very lively today.

There are first grade students and first grade students in military training on the playground. There are also adults who have just entered school and are wandering around.

In addition, Zhou Zhengdu went through hard work and got a pig back from Ruan Lu, and was building a pig pen in full swing.

The study class paid great attention to this rare little sow. It can be seen from the piles of pigweed piled high into a hill and the complete tiles above the pig pen.

Ruan Lu promised Zhou Zhengdu to allocate funds to rebuild the study class within three years, which ruined Zhou Zhengdu's happiness, and he started planning the land for the study class three years in advance.

After Hua Ya heard about this, she asked Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan sneered and said: "Ruan Lu will retire within three years. He wants to drag the mess until I take over. At that time, I didn't know what the funding would be. If Mr. Zhou makes trouble or makes trouble, he has to come to me. Now he mainly promotes promotion. In terms of basic education for the common people, our children's class will definitely have to go to the back. I will try my best to meet his requirements."

Hua Ya scolded: "Bad guy."

Gu Tinglan was surprised: "You can still curse people, curse again."

Hua Ya scolded again: "Ruan Lu is bad--"

Gu Tinglan quickly covered his mouth, dumbfounded: "You are too obedient."

Hua Ya hummed angrily.

At this moment, Hua Ya felt sorry for Zhou Zhengdu when he saw him bargaining with the workers building the pig pen for a small amount of wages under the scorching sun. It hurts, but it's good to have hope for the time being. Besides, it's possible that we won't be able to get funding by then.

Seeing that class time was coming, Hua Ya hurriedly ran to the classroom.

The courses in the adult class are similar to those in the high school class. The students in it have passed the Zhou Zhengdu assessment and have a certain learning foundation. Almost all of them were junior high school students, except for Hua Ya, an elementary school student.

Hua Ya didn't have much spare time, so she didn't participate in the election of class cadres or anything like that. She just sat happily in the first row of the classroom, listening to the teacher.

The adult class is the same as the high school class in other places, and it comes from the recommendation system. Going to school is equivalent to having the status of a high school student, which makes a primary school student extremely excited.

After listening to the morning class, she waited in the corridor for Wang Tianzhu to come to her. The two made an appointment to go to the school cafeteria to eat together.

Wang Tianzhu was like a little grown-up, letting Hua Ya take a seat in the cafeteria while he went to fetch food.

Hua Ya saw the school meals and said to Wang Tianzhu, "Have all your funds been spent on food?"

Wang Tianzhu pushed the pimple soup in front of Hua Ya and gave her two chopsticks and pickles. There is also a plate of Chinese cabbage stewed with vermicelli and a two-piece stewed mackerel.

"In your mind, do we all eat bran-thick vegetables in our school?" Wang Tianzhu took a mouthful of pimple soup and said, "Speak less and be careful of the prickles."

Hua Ya still wanted to complain to him that his Principal Zhou had been fooled by his Grandpa Ruan, and he was still elated about the fact that his future was gone. After being interrupted by Wang Tianzhu, she was afraid that she would be stabbed, so she stopped focusing on eating.

In the afternoon, after Hua Ya finished her class, she planned to go to Wang Tianzhu to say hello and ask him if there was anything she needed to bring so that she could bring it directly tomorrow.

Before leaving the classroom door, a sixteen or seventeen-year-old female classmate came over.

"You must be Wang Tianzhu's sister. I saw you from far away. You are so beautiful." The female classmate praised Hua Ya with joy.

"I saw you guys having dinner together at noon, and I was thinking about what he told me last time that someone in his family likes to eat sour plums. I happen to have some at home, so I brought a pack over. If you don't mind, take them back and eat them."

Sour plums?

Hua Ya politely refused and said, "Thank you, but the sour plums are too sour for me to eat."

The female classmate smiled sweetly and said, "If you don't want to eat it, you can give it to Wang Tianzhu's mother. I heard that Wang Tianzhu's mother is also a beautiful woman. She is said to be the second most beautiful woman on our island, and no one dares to rank her first." "

The flower buds are very useful, but I think they are a bit exaggerated.

The female classmate didn't force herself. She came over to acknowledge him and said a few words. Seeing that Huaya really didn't want to accept her, she left with another classmate.

Hua Ya went to find Wang Tianzhu and saw him waiting under the shade of a tree.

"You were detained by the teacher?" Wang Tianzhu said gloatingly: "It's not okay if you don't pay attention to the class, little dwarf. I'll have to talk to your class teacher later and let you sit in the first row."

Wang Tianzhu was already 1.82 meters tall at this time, and his physique was considered outstanding in the junior class. After puberty, his facial features have become longer, and although his face is still a little childish, he still looks like a handsome young man.

This young man only likes to bully his little stepmother, and he still remembers that the little stepmother said he was short when she saw him. Now that he is proud and proud, whenever he gets a chance, he will act like a flower and call Huayu a dwarf.

Hua Ya was very angry, but she didn't want to jump up and beat her son in public.

Wang Tianzhu was a little satisfied and walked outside with Hua Ya. As he walked, he said: "You don't need to bring me anything tomorrow. There is everything in the dormitory. On a hot day, be careful of heat stroke."

Hua Ya fanned herself, thinking of what had just happened, and said meaningfully: "Just now, two classmates came to see me in my class. One of the female classmates was very sweet and even gave me sour plums."

Wang Tianzhu was a little embarrassed. He knew who the female classmate who sent the sour plums was. He said to Hua Ya: "I told you, you can't just accept food from strangers. Let my dad fix it for you if you want to eat it. As long as the island If you have it, you can have it, but don't worry about other people's three melons and two dates."

Hua Ya nodded and said, "Don't worry, three melons and two dates cannot buy my stupid son."

Wang Tianzhu stopped and stared at Hua Ya.

Hua Ya continued to fan herself without fear at all: "I'm going back now. It's time for your little sister to find me. When will your military training end? When can you go home and rest?"

Wang Tianzhu stood at the door of the study class and stretched out his hand to help Hua Ya face the western sun: "I should have a day off next week, the specific date has not been determined yet."

Hua Ya said: "Then you decide to tell me. Your aunt also said that she will make you two pairs of autumn clothes. When you rest, we will go over together and let her measure them."

Wang Tianzhu said: "Okay, I understand."

Hua Ya handed the small kettle to Wang Tianzhu: "Would you like a sip of mung bean soup?"

Wang Tianzhu took the small kettle and drank the remaining mung bean soup without touching the spout.

Hua Ya watched him finish drinking and asked, "Is it not broken?"

Wang Tianzhu still held a small kettle in his hand and said in surprise: "You don't know if it's broken or not, so why don't you give me a drink?"

Hua Ya deliberately teased him and said, "Yes, if it breaks now, I won't carry so many in the future."

Wang Tianzhu wiped his mouth and stretched out his hand to push the little stepmother's shoulder: "Let's go, let's go, go home and take care of the children. I'm annoyed when I see you."

Chapter 218

Back home, Sister Hao had already coaxed little Yaoyao, who had just woken up, to eat carrot puree.

She was sleeping soundly, snoring one second, and then waking up and showing off her food the next second. After eating to the end, when I saw my mother coming back, my little mouth was not honest, and I started to spit out the carrot puree.

Hua Ya stretched her hand in front of Xiao Yaoyao and threatened her to slap her mouth. The only one in this family who can be fooled by Comrade Hua Ya is Xiao Yaoyao. She immediately grabbed Hua Ya's finger and yelled "Yeah, yeah, yeah" with two small dimples on her face. At such a young age, Hua Ya actually found a trace of a bitch in her smile.

Hua Ya picked up little Yaoyao, kissed her, and asked Sister Hao: "Did she urinate when she woke up?"

Sister Hao said: "I don't need to tell you. She peeed when she woke up. After urinating, she started eating carrot puree. You see she has a good appetite, she ate less than half a bowl."

Hua Ya said with satisfaction: "You are blessed to have a strong mouth. You must take good care of your body since childhood, otherwise you will suffer from many diseases when you grow up."

Sister Hao said: "Yes, I think you are good. You have recovered so quickly after giving birth to the same person as before. No matter from the front or the back, I thought you were a girl of eighteen or nineteen years old."

"Hahaha, you are so good at complimenting people." Hua Ya patted her belly and said, "But yes, I still think it's amazing when I look at it now. I can't imagine how my belly would be so big when I was pregnant with her."

The two sat together and chatted for a while. Sister Hao said to Hua Ya: "There are no green onions at home. You stay at home and I will go to the grocery store to buy some green onions."

Hua Ya came down, hugged Xiao Yaoyao and let her play with the rattle.

Xiao Yaoyao has strong hands. Holding the rattle is not shaking the drum, but smashing the drum. Fortunately, the sound of the rattle is limited, and it keeps going "dong dong dong".

Hua Ya took out her homework while she was playing, and held her child in her arms to write it with difficulty. Sometimes when little Yaoyao touches her, her words become crooked. Fortunately, the teachers in the adult class show due respect to the students and will not punish them for copying at every turn.

There is a separate non-staple food store in the first district. It has oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, vegetables and fruits, but it is much smaller than the supply and marketing cooperative and does not have many varieties.

Sister Hao usually buys it from the supply and marketing cooperative. Today, dinner is about to be cooked, so she went to the grocery store to buy it in a hurry.

When I arrived at the non-staple food store, I encountered the non-staple food store purchasing goods. I don't know what happened, but two baskets of fresh melons came this afternoon.

Sister Hao stepped on her feet and looked into the basket. The melons were fresh, big, and tender.

She planned to ask about the price, but she heard someone shouting in the grocery store. She ignored the horned melon and squeezed it inside first.

You wouldn't know if you weren't crowded, but you'd be shocked if you were squeezed.

Sister Wang, who was helping out at Li Ping's house, was trying to get rid of the cucumbers and exchange them for melons.

The salesperson of the non-staple food store disagreed. Cucumber had already issued the invoice, so how to adjust the account if it was wrong? Besides, today's melons are welfare melons sent from the farm. They cost two cents. If you can't afford them for only one dime, don't eat them.

After hearing this, Sister Hao grabbed a thick green onion, hurriedly squeezed back, and successfully grabbed two melons from the crowd. The person behind her was not as quick as her and left gloomily.

The horned melons are usually not cheap. Two horned melons can be sold for more than three cents at the previous price. Today, I got a bargain.

Sister Wang was busy arguing with the salesperson and didn't have time to queue up. When it was her turn to buy, they were all sold out.

Sister Hao deliberately waved two horned melons in front of her before going to check out. Sister Wang stopped her and said, "Old Hao, can you eat two horned melons in one meal? Let me have one each?"

Sister Hao pretended not to hear and said cheerfully: "What are you talking about?"

Seeing her proud face after grabbing the horned melon, Sister Wang felt that her teeth were sore. She said again: "You give me one, and I'll give you a dime."

Sister Hao put a dime on the counter, paid the bill, and asked the salesperson to look at the melon before putting it into a cloth bag.

Seeing that Sister Wang wanted to reach out and touch the melon, she knocked off Sister Wang's outstretched arm with a green onion and said with a smile: "Oh, what did you say? Is it a dime thing to cause trouble for you to come and go?" It's not five yuan, it's not necessary."

There is a reason why I say "five yuan".

In fact, what she was talking about was that Sister Wang told several family members who knew the inside story: "Hao Zhongqiu, no matter how hard she fought to help Captain Gu's family, in the end she still had five yuan less than me. What's there to be proud of?"

These family members in the family area specialize in taking care of other people's children and serving the elderly. I don't know who heard this and imitated it to Sister Hao. Sister Hao remembered it. When she saw Sister Wang, she would always give her "five yuan".

"What you said is meaningless. Didn't I apologize to you? It's true after all." Sister Wang stretched out her hand again, but Sister Hao knocked it down again.

Sister Wang was too angry that time to talk about Hao Zhongqiu behind his back. Who doesn't know that Captain Gu's family is a good employer. The couple are good-natured and don't care about anything. Although they can't treat it as their own home when they go there, they won't care about anything with them.

It turns out that I have worked in other people's homes, and I can tell at a glance what kind of employer is good. What kind of employer is afraid that you will eat an extra bite of the family's food, and will be busy all day long, without giving you any free time to rest.

Some of them were too busy at the restaurant, and I heard that people there ate their meals clearly according to their heads. Nothing is left for those who help. In the past, helpers had to bring their own meals.

Even if I make dumplings, I will count them one by one and divide them into two meals for lunch and dinner. The person who helped that time was favored by her boss and was lucky enough to be given two dumplings, which made her happy all morning. She thought they were filled with sea cucumber and shark fin, and when she took a bite, she was like the ordinary pork dumplings that every household eats.

Sister Hao went to Captain Gu's house to help, which made Sister Wang jealous for a while. Later, she went to Li Ping's house to help. Her wages were higher than Sister Hao's, so things got better.

After talking about other people's things behind their backs, Sister Hao kept saying "five yuan" and "five yuan" to her from time to time. Sister Wang knew that she was short-tongued and didn't say anything.

Sister Wang tried to ask Sister Hao to share the melon but failed, and was beaten instead. She grabbed two cucumbers angrily and stared at Sister Hao. Wasn't she also trying to save money for her boss?

"Today our family is simmering local chicken soup. I can't delay you, so I'm leaving first." Sister Hao won the victory over the melon and left with her chin raised.

Sister Wang was so angry at the back that she could only take the high-priced cucumbers back to cook for Li Ping and his wife.

Sister Hao returned home and saw Hua Ya adding seasonings to the chicken soup. He glanced at little Yaoyao in the cradle, walked to the kitchen and put the melon into the vegetable basket on the low shelf.

"The seasonings you put in are good. I'm used to being heavy-mouthed, so I don't dare to put in too much every time, and the taste is not strong." Sister Hao squeezed to the pool to peel the green onions, and rinsed the green onions with water after peeling.

Hua Ya glanced at the vegetable basket and said, "Why are you back buying melons now?"

Sister Hao said: "Two for one dime, don't give it up." As she said that, she secretly said: "I also saw Wang Yinghong from Camp Zhao's house. Guess what? She left the cheap melons without grabbing them first." When I got it, I was arguing with others to return the cucumbers. But the cucumbers were not returned to melons and I didn't grab them. Tsk, tsk, I really can't save money for my employer."

Hua Ya glanced at her, suppressed a smile and said, "It's better for you. You can save us a lot of money by coming to our house."

This is what Sister Hao said. She is also a competitor. She must perform better than Wang Yinghong and let her employer know how professional she is.

Obviously what she said here is that Sister Wang is not a fuel-efficient lamp either.

She returned home and soaked the cucumbers in the sink. After washing her hands, she saw Li Ping breastfeeding and asked, "Do you want dry rice or porridge?"

Li Ping said: "Eat some porridge. Make it cool and eat it. It's too hot and I have no appetite."

Wang Yinghong said to Li Ping while cooking: "You know I'm so angry today."

Li Ping smiled. She liked to hear Wang Yinghong tell her some gossip about the parents. It would be more interesting to stay at home and take care of the children all day long.

Wang Yinghong said: "I was just a little late and was beaten by Hao Zhongqiu. I thought that the couple over there couldn't finish two melons in one meal. You said it was such a big one. Let her share one with me, even if it is only a small corner. It's a good deal for us to pay for it. She doesn't, she just walks around with a melon in front of me. You said she can't live up to it. It's just two melons, it's nothing special."

Li Ping couldn't help laughing and said: "These are all trivial matters, they don't bother you. Don't take it too seriously. Besides, Captain Gu and Xiaohua may not be able to eat two melons. Since they bought them first, it's a pity to share them with us." If we separate, we can't blame others."

The competition between them did not rise to the level of the two owners' families. They competed from the perspective of saving money and professionalism. Hearing what Li Ping said, Sister Wang also sighed: "I also wanted to save some money with my family, but I ended up spending three cents on buying two wilted cucumbers. I was upset."

Li Ping patted her little girl on the back and said with a smile: "Don't worry, we'll get there early next time."

These words gave Sister Wang a lot of motivation. She stood up and walked to the kitchen: "Don't worry, I will buy vegetables at 6:30 tomorrow. They will definitely be the freshest and best."

Li Ping said dumbfounded: "It's not that big of a deal, it's just a mouthful of food."

Seeing Sister Wang's serious face, Li Ping pursed her lips to hold back her laughter.

The next day.

I actually ate the flower buds of two horned melons and continued to go to class.

After school, I saw Wang Tianzhu playing ball with someone on the playground.

She still didn't know whether Wang Tianzhu would go home today or continue military training. After the victory in the second half, Wang Tianzhu wiped his sweat and ran over.

"The school will borrow it for a conference tomorrow. I'll have a rest and go back with you later. You can come over soon after I take a shower, ten minutes."

Hua Ya fanned herself from the western sun and said to Wang Tianzhu, "Go back and wash yourself. It's a hot day and you'll be sweating again when you get home."

Wang Tianzhu thought about it and ran back to the classroom to get the liberation bag and went home with Hua Ya.

After arriving home, Wang Tianzhu went to the second floor to take a shower and threw the liberation bag on the sofa.

Hua Ya was bored and wanted to help Wang Tianzhu wrap book covers with old newspapers. Opening the liberation bag and taking out the math book, an envelope accidentally fell out.

If you wouldn't take a second look at ordinary envelopes, this envelope is different. Someone has painted the entire envelope with red chalk, and even the pages of the math book are covered in red dust from the chalk.

Hua Ya's eyes suddenly lit up, and she quickly picked up the envelope and looked at it carefully.

Sister Hao, who was serving food to the dinner table, also saw a pink and tender paper seal floating down from the book. She walked over and took a look at it and said, "Oh, this is such a pervert. Is it a letter written by some little girl to your son?" Huh? At your son's age, he is good-looking and tall, and his family is also a first-class one. There is bound to be a little girl who will like him. "

Hua Ya originally thought Wang Tianzhu was a little brat. Recently, after entering high school, I found that Wang Tianzhu had grown a lot overnight, and he became more and more like Gu Tinglan when he spoke and acted. The sly look is the most paralyzing to a little girl's girlish heart.

When you hold the envelope in your hand, you can still smell the faint fragrance. Girlish feelings are exposed everywhere.

This is no simple letter!

Wang Tianzhu will be seventeen years old soon, and he has really reached the age of flowering season and rainy season.

Sister Hao rubbed her hands on her apron, with a gossipy look on her face, and said eagerly: "Open it and take a look. If you open it, you will have your daughter-in-law."

Hua Ya closed her eyes and slammed the envelope on the coffee table: "Don't look at it, it's his privacy. Please keep it far away for me, and don't put it in front of me."

If Sister Hao's son had received a love letter, Sister Hao would have read it a long time ago. She said what most parents think: "The child belongs to his parents, let alone a letter. Isn't this also for him? We have to help him early." It will be difficult to separate them once the deal is done."

Although Hua Ya was very curious and a little gossip, she still insisted: "We'll wait until he comes. You can cook first. I'm already hungry." Worried that Sister Hao couldn't bear the curiosity, she opened the envelope and Hua Ya pressed the letter with a book. On the coffee table.

After sending Sister Hao away, Hua Ya stared at the book and smiled stupidly.

Is she going to be a mother-in-law at such a young age?

After Wang Tianzhu came up, he felt that he was being stared at by a pair of bright eyes. He sat down on the sofa, but before their buttocks were touching, Hua Ya moved the book away, patted the coffee table and said, "Look at the good things you have done. Please tell me immediately."

Wang Tianzhu was confused and reached out to touch Hua Ya's forehead: "It's not burning either."

Hua Ya saw that his eyes looked like he was angry, and he couldn't see the pink envelope in front of him, so he reached out and tapped it on the coffee table and said, "My daughter-in-law is looking for you."

"Daughter-in-law? Where did you get your daughter-in-law?" Wang Tianzhu frowned slightly when he saw the pink envelope on the coffee table and said, "Don't talk nonsense, we have a pure friendship as classmates. Didn't you read it?"

Hua Ya nodded and said, "It feels like a ritual if you open this kind of thing with your own hands."

Wang Tianzhu said: "I will return the fart ritual to her tomorrow. Don't worry about it, just pretend it never happened."

Hua Ya raised her eyebrows: "Then you know who sent it?"

Wang Tianzhu said: "I won't tell you even if I know it, so just give up."

Hua Ya akimbo: "I'm going to sue your dad for your puppy love."

Wang Tianzhu said: "I also sued my father for giving me sour mung bean soup."

Hua Ya was angry: "I was just teasing you about Wu Ying."

Wang Tianzhu also said: "It's not my fault. I'm not kidding you. To be honest, I will return the envelope tomorrow."

"You really don't want to tell me who it is?" Hua Ya tried to get Wang Tianzhu to open the envelope and let her take a peek: "Look at what's written inside. What if it belongs to someone else?"

But Wang Tianzhu said: "Don't do this. If I open the envelope and return it to others, am I still a human being? It's equivalent to rejecting others after reading it and telling them how to behave. If I return it this way, everyone will be more respectable. Hey, what do you think? Don't even think about it, hurry up and get ready to eat."

Hua Ya pouts, and the child cannot help his mother.

But thinking that Wang Tianzhu could protect the little girl like this, I was still very happy.

Wang Tianzhu was worried that Hua Ya would be really angry, so he added: "If you open it, it will bring bad reputation to others. This is not the first time. It can be big or small to say it out. I am no exception. I returned it all. Anyway, I am not interested. I am full of eyes. You should study hard and protect the motherland, why ruin the reputation of other girls."

Hua Ya looked up at Wang Tianzhu and saw that he was like a thriving young poplar, the kind that had not been eaten by insects.

"I'm not angry. As long as you don't fall in love prematurely, it's fine. You should finish high school first and then get admitted to the military academy." Hua Ya said seriously: "You have to remember what you said today. When you find a girl, you should find a girl you really like and want to live with for the rest of your life. Otherwise, don't go near others."

"Don't worry, you will only be a daughter-in-law for the rest of your life, and I will also be a daughter-in-law." After Wang Tianzhu finished speaking, he pushed Hua Ya to wash his hands.

After they washed their hands, Gu Tinglan came back.

With sharp eyes, he first saw the pink envelope on the coffee table. He hung his military jacket on the hook and touched his waistband.

Wang Tianzhu didn't wait for him to speak and said quickly: "I'm wronged. I didn't do anything. If you don't believe me, ask my mother."

Hua Ya was pushed in front of Gu Tinglan and nodded crazily: "Our son is a good son, and he hasn't given me cabbage yet."

Gu Tinglan tightened one buckle of his belt and said in confusion, "Did I say something?"

Wang Tianzhu asked Hua Ya stupidly: "My dad just tightens his belt, what are you afraid of? I won't slap you."

Hua Ya's mind was instantly filled with the yellow waste after loosening her waistband, and she said bitterly: "You don't care about me."

Gu Tinglan looked at his young wife with a half-smile, and then said to Wang Tianzhu: "Hurry up and serve the rice."

Wang Tianzhu was about to leave when he remembered the parent-teacher meeting. When he turned around, he saw his cheap dad and mom hurriedly "popping" at the door.

When it was over, the two of them seemed to be doing what they were doing. Wang Tianzhu wanted to pluck out his eyeballs and throw them to his little sister to play with.

Chapter 219

On Monday, Hua Ya goes to work.

I saw Zhou Wenfang coming to the reading room early and writing hard at his desk.

The weather is hot, and the flower buds are accustomed to seeing Zhou Wenfang no matter how early they come. Every time Zhou Wenfang is either cleaning or reading. It's strange today that I am writing a letter here.

"Are you still corresponding with Xie Weimin? The letters you two have written over time have become thicker and thicker. Sharing life and joy has far exceeded the number of words in a telegram." Hua Ya sat next to Zhou Wenfang and said: " Don't delay. If you delay any longer, you will be an old girl. Hurry up and pierce the window paper so that I can hold my eldest granddaughter as soon as possible."

Zhou Wenfang kicked his chair back, rubbed his shoulders and said, "He has been pretending to be addicted recently. He copied ancient poems from who knows where and talked to me in a literate manner. I can't be fooled by him no matter what."

"He pretends to be just you?" Hua Ya sighed: "Look at how happy my mother-in-law is to hold her eldest granddaughter, can't you just let me have my way? You know you're in love with me."

Zhou Wenfang stood up and went straight to the mop head in the corner.

Hua Ya grabbed the hem of her clothes and howled: "I'm wrong, I'm wrong!"

Zhou Wenfang turned around and saw someone coming to borrow a book, knocked off Hua Ya's hand, and sat back down.

After the borrower left, Hua Ya asked Zhou Wenfang: "Are you going to the adult class? It just happens to start from the freshman class."

Zhou Wenfang said: "We have been thinking about the college entrance examination all day long, but it is totally out of the question. It is boring to study and study as if it is not as good as others recommending admission."

Hua Ya asked Zhou Wenfang: "Don't you also want to study at the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University? I'm telling you, don't be impulsive. You have to endure it for two more years. Seriously, believe me once. Now that you are in your first year of high school, we will definitely finish your second year of high school. Able to pass the college entrance examination."

Zhou Wenfang pinched Hua Ya's cheek and said with a smile: "What, you're still a semi-immortal?"

Hua Ya didn't want her eldest daughter to neglect her studies, so she tried hard to persuade her, and even said, "Otherwise, I'll pay for the tuition for you, and you can be my companion."

Zhou Wenfang was not short of money, so he thought for a while and said, "Come on, you said so much, I think you are doing it for my own good, and I am not such a ungrateful person. I will go with you on Saturday, I hope I can Let me come in as a transfer student."

Hua Ya vowed: "Don't worry, Teacher Zhou is interested in money recently. As long as your tuition is paid, you can graduate directly."

"What does he need so much money for?" Zhou Wenfang knew that Zhou Zhengdu was not a money-maker, so she asked curiously: "He doesn't have any place to spend money."

Hua Ya said: "Of course it's not for him personally, he wants to renovate the class. When we went to No. 1 Middle School together, his eyes turned red when he saw the four-story teaching building. He also insisted on Ruan Lu giving him a little sow. . I went to class the day before yesterday and saw him supervising work outside the pig pen."

Zhou Wenfang couldn't stop laughing: "Teacher Zhou, the older he gets, the more he looks like a child."

"Who wouldn't say it?" Hua Ya nodded and said, "Then we will meet on the path in front of your house at 7:30 on Saturday morning."

Zhou Wenfang nodded and said, "Okay, I'll be there on time."

Hua Ya told Zhou Wenfang some information that needed to be brought over, and they spent the whole morning fooling around like this.

It's Saturday.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang came to the class to sign up as scheduled.

The teacher from the Academic Affairs Office asked Zhou Wenfang: "The tuition for a full year is fifty yuan, and for half a year it is thirty yuan. See how long you have to pay."

Zhou Wenfang first asked Hua Ya: "How long will it take for you to repay?" She thought that she would repay for as long as Hua Ya repays, and the two of them would be each other's companions.

Hua Ya smiled and said, "Two years."

Zhou Wenfang: "Then I'll pay for one year first."

After picking up the textbooks that smelled like ink, Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya entered the same class.

Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya sat in the first row together.

After the morning class, Zhou Wenfang gratefully said to Hua Ya: "After all, there are teachers who teach more deeply than self-study. I know three of the solutions taught by Teacher Zhang, and I thought that was enough. It turns out that it's me." Behind closed doors, Xiaohua, just wait while I make you sesame seed cakes to eat."

When Hua Ya saw that she was interested, she put her heart into her stomach. Facing the sesame cake gift, Hua Ya said happily: "Bring me something with coconut flavor."

Zhou Wenfang developed new flavors of sesame cakes at home when he had nothing to do, and became the king of sesame cakes in the three districts. Every now and then, someone would come over and beg her to make some sesame seed cakes for their children to grind their teeth on.

Wang Tianzhu had Fangyuan deliver food, so Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang went to the cafeteria to eat.

After eating in the cafeteria, the two of them lay down in the classroom and slept for a while. After all, it was hot and they didn't sleep well.

The afternoon class began in a daze.

The Chinese class is a dozing class, and both of them have learned these courses from Zhou Zhengdu. The two of them were immersed in doing math problems. Zhou Zhengdu looked at it and said nothing.

When school was over in the afternoon, Zhou Wenfang was anxious to give the letter to Xie Weimin and take the first step.

Hua Ya said "tsk tsk" behind her, and her opinion of the two of them being ambiguous but not breaking the window was: "Young man, you are really having fun."

Hua Ya slowly packed up the books in the classroom.

"Dong dong dong."

There were a few knocks on the back door of the classroom, but there was no one else in the classroom except Hua Ya.

Hua Ya put her liberation bag on her back and a small water bottle and turned around to see the little girl she met last week standing at the back door. She was wearing a clean school uniform, white short-sleeved shirts, black pants, and white washed cloth shoes. He is about as tall as a flower bud and has double phoenix eyes. The nose is slightly flat and the skin is very dark. I had just finished my military training, and my face was so dark that I couldn't even find it in a pile of charcoal.

Hua Ya thought she was dark and had a sweet smile. Last time, she generously wanted to share the sour plums, so she walked over and asked, "Are you looking for me?"

The little girl said angrily: "Auntie, I have something to ask you."

Aunt?

Last week she said she was Wang Tianzhu's sister. How come she has aged so much in just three or two days?

Hua Ya looked at the little girl in confusion, wondering where she had offended her.

"What's your problem?"

Luo Xue walked over Hua Ya politely and walked to the table behind to sit down. Unlike his sweet appearance, he is somewhat rude.

Hua Ya tilted her head. Is this girl possessed by something dirty?

Luo Xue turned her back to Hua Ya, trying to use her deep back to give Hua Ya a certain sense of oppression. She planned not to speak for now, waiting until Hua Ya couldn't bear to ask her, and then she would question him properly.

Obviously Luo Xue overestimated Comrade Hua Ya's patience. When Luo Xue held up her stand and tried to hold Hua Ya to question, Hua Ya had already walked to the back door to get away from the psychopath.

Psychiatric disease at a young age may be inherited in the family and cannot be cured.

It is said that it is not illegal for a lunatic to kill someone.

Hua Ya walked quietly to the door and was about to leave, but Luo Xue stopped her: "Did I let you go?"

Hua Ya stopped and saw Luo Xue crossing her arms in front of her chest, with an expression on her face as if she was going to attack him.

"Can I leave only if you let me go?" Hua Ya said in confusion: "Do you know how much you weigh?"

Luo Xue saw Hua Ya last time and thought that Hua Ya had a soft temper. Unexpectedly, she almost lost her breath when he spoke.

"Let me ask you, did you deliberately break up Wang Tianzhu and me?" Luo Xue's face turned green with anger, and she said angrily: "You are the wife of the regiment leader, and with your revolutionary status, do you look down on our grassroots family members? "

Hua Ya suddenly realized that he was the owner of the pink envelope. It seemed that Wang Tianzhu acted very quickly and had already returned the envelope. No wonder he was so attentive when we met last time. It turned out that he was thinking about Wang Tianzhu.

"You're right." Hua Ya said cheerfully: "I am the Queen Mother who descends to earth and specializes in beating mandarin ducks. What can you do to me?"

"As expected, it's you." Luo Xue was so angry at Hua Ya's words that she shouted angrily: "Why do you want to break us up? How can I not be worthy of him? I am the class star of our class!"

"Beauty of the class? Your classmates are so free, do you want me to report the situation to your teacher Guan?"

Luo Xue shouted again: "I ask you a question, you answer me!" Her mood was very unstable, not like a young girl, but more like a patient with irritability. If he wasn't sick, he must have been spoiled by his family.

"Just keep your voice down." Hua Ya said directly: "I don't want to find a girl who is more romantic than me as my daughter-in-law. I am the only living ancestor in the family."

Luo Xue: ".Are you really not afraid of anything? If you say these things, if I spread the word-"

"What are you spreading? It's said that I want to be the ancestor?" Hua Ya smiled calmly and said, "First, there is nothing to spread. Second, no one believes it if it is spread."

Seeing Luo Xue out of breath, Hua Ya decided to run away.

Seeing that Hua Ya insisted on leaving, Luo Xue ran to the back door and tried to hold Hua Ya's arm, shouting: "Don't leave, I haven't finished telling you yet!"

Hua Ya hated strangers suddenly touching her, so she reflexively pulled out her hand. The clinker Luo Xue stumbled and was about to fall to the ground.

By chance, he met Zhou Wenfang, and knowing that his mother was still in the classroom, Wang Tianzhu, who had been looking for her all the way, strode over, grabbed her collar, and lifted Luo Xue up.

Luo Xue failed, and Wang Tianzhu took her by the collar and threw her to the chair next to her: "Ah - it hurts so much. You hurt me when you fell. No one has ever treated me like this in my whole life."

Wang Tianzhu stood in front of Hua Ya, his face gloomy as he had never seen before: "I warn you, don't cause trouble with my mother. I will return the love letter you gave me intact to you. What does it mean? Do you have to tell me personally? For you to listen to?"

"How do I know if you don't tell me?" Luo Xue said angrily: "Are you rejecting me if you give me back? I want you to talk to me alone but you don't even do it. Why on earth do you dislike me?"

Without waiting for Hua Ya to speak, Wang Tianzhu said, "Even if I were to find a partner, I wouldn't find an ugly girl like you who is stupid, has the worst academic performance, is unfilial and unkind, and hopes to climb a high tree to marry into our family!"

Luo Xue's eyes widened helplessly and she covered her mouth, fearing that she would be so angry that she would vomit blood if she let go.

The lethality at the beginning is average, and the last two words "ugly girl" seem to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Luo Xue, who had been aggressive just now, burst into tears.

She asked her sweetheart tremblingly: "You say I'm an ugly girl? Look at my face, it's not worse than your mother's, right?"

Wang Tianzhu learned a new fashionable phrase, which came in handy at this moment: "Come on, you don't have as much collagen on your face as my mother. If I didn't say you were sixteen, I thought you were thirty-six. You still beat me like this." My idea, sister, please save it."

Not to mention Luo Xue, even Hua Ya was so stimulated by his words that he took two steps back.

Hua Ya covered her heart. Her son, whom she had worked so hard to raise, spoke so unpleasantly. My future daughter-in-law is in danger!

Luo Xue was so angry that she shook her shoulders and started crying. She pointed at Wang Tianzhu and said, "Don't think that because I like you, you can do whatever you want to hurt me. Let me tell you, I don't like you anymore. You are not worthy of my love for you!" If I knew you were like this, I wouldn't have given you the love letter at all!"

Luo Xue cried and took out the pink envelope from her pocket. She tore the envelope into pieces like crazy and threw it into the sky.

Wang Tianzhu looked at her tricks with a blank expression.

Hua Ya shouted anxiously: "Stop, I'm on duty tomorrow!"

Luo Xue didn't care who was on duty, she was already heartbroken, okay?

She cried and ran outside the classroom, regardless of the eyes of the people next to her.

Wang Tianzhu reached out and patted Hua Ya's sleeve that had just been pulled. Although there was no dust on it, he still felt unlucky.

Hua Ya let out a long breath. Seeing that the matter was settled like this, she poked Wang Tianzhu's arm: "Will you sweep the floor for me?"

"Don't you know how to go out and find me to deal with her?" Wang Tianzhu said fiercely: "You are so stupid. You are already twenty-three this year, right? You are stuck in the classroom by a freshman in high school and can't get out. I see you It's just a mess."

Not to be outdone, Hua Ya said, "I'm not as promising as you. My daughter is only sixteen years old, and I've fallen in love with you."

Wang Tianzhu rolled his eyes at Hua Ya, who couldn't help but laugh: "You're already 1.8 meters tall, please don't roll your eyes, you look like a sissy."

Wang Tianzhu corrected her: "I'm 1.82.5 meters tall, thank you." As he said that, he took Hua Ya's liberation bag in his hand, and chased Hua Ya out of the classroom like a piglet: "Go, go, get out quickly. ."

Hua Ya pointed at the mess on the ground and said, "This must be cleaned up, just in case someone puts it together."

"I know, trouble." Wang Tianzhu walked to the door, took out the broom at the door, and swept the floor.

Several classmates who were probing around came over. Wang Tianzhu held the broom and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, nothing." All the old classmates in the study class knew that Wang Tianzhu was not easy to mess with. They didn't see the excitement and ran away with their tail between their legs.

Chapter 220

"Clean it up." Hua Ya pointed at the edge: "There are some here, and there are some under the corner of the table here."

"I know." Wang Tianzhu pushed her to the door and hurried out: "Go back quickly, it will be late, little girl will be hungry."

When Hua Ya heard this, she stopped talking, waved her hands with Wang Tianzhu and left.

Before leaving, he took a mugwort sachet from his bag to Wang Tianzhu and asked him to hang it in his dormitory to keep away mosquitoes.

Hua Ya had to go to the post office first, and heard Lin Hui say on the phone that he had sent photos. Hua Ya couldn't wait to see her little brother's photo, so she hurried to the post office, planning to go home without wasting time.

It turns out that letters and parcels have to come by water, and letters arrive at the post office once a week.

After the cross-sea bridge is open to traffic, although people are still unable to travel on the bridge, supplies and communications will be much more convenient and fast. Basically, letters and packages arrive every day.

Hua Ya went to the door of the post office and looked at the sun. It was already four o'clock in the afternoon, but it wasn't cool at all. In particular, even the cicadas were chirping lazily, and there was no wind at all along the way, which would have suffocated a person to death.

Those who want to pick up the mail should take it away early. There is no one at the post office in the afternoon, so there is no need to queue. In the past, just to pick up the mail once a week, people would line up for two miles. Some people can get the letters after queuing, while others simply don't get the letters and wait in line for nothing.

Hua Ya entered the post office and saw the soldiers packing today's packages in an orderly manner, preparing to transport them away before five o'clock. Their workload has been greatly reduced, and everyone's face looks relaxed.

There was a familiar figure in front of the counter. When Hua Ya saw her, she rushed over and hugged her from behind.

Lin Yun was not shocked by her. He turned around and saw Hua Ya. He patted his chest and said, "A mother can be so childish."

Hua Ya said with a smile: "Even if I am eighty years old, I will still be your sister."

When she saw a package in front of Lin Yun, she straightened her face and said, "Okay, our dad is so biased that he actually sent you something alone. The last time I called him, he didn't even say he would send me something." Come."

Lin Yun didn't expect that Hua Ya would see the package. She pushed the package toward the counter and said, "Comrade, please help me refuse it."

Hua Ya asked in confusion: "Didn't you send it from your father?"

Lin Yun said: "Of course it wasn't sent by my father. Besides, my father should send you less things. You are so heartless."

"I'm just talking nonsense. That's not our dad. Your package is weird." Hua Ya then asked, "Who is that?"

Lin Yun thought for a while, and said with nothing to hide: "Brother Zhou sent me clothes and shoes from Beijing. I originally thought that only Teacher Zhou and Aunt Wu had them, but after I helped them get them back, I found that there were also some for me. He bought two sets of clothes and a pair of old Beijing cloth shoes. If you tell me where I can get his things, come over and send them back."

What she said was serious, and Hua Ya didn't notice anything wrong. I found the letter from Lin Hui in the basket on the counter. I opened it and saw Lin Hui in military uniform. Although he was still thin, he was full of energy and smiling at the camera.

Lin Yun sighed: "Our little brother has become an adult, and you seem to have grown taller." She stroked the photo and said: "It seems that he is doing well in the army in Beijing and he is energetic."

Hua Ya said happily: "He has grown taller, and his academic performance is also good. I heard that if he registers for the military academy in advance, it would be appropriate to apply next year according to his age."

"Yes, why didn't Lin Juan report? It's not like she can't read." Lin Yun took Hua Ya's arm and walked out with her: "Among us siblings, I am the only one who is not well educated."

"Then you join the adult class with me." Hua Ya took Lin Yun's hand and said, "Zhou Wenfang and I are both there, and there are three or four family members we know. If you are interested, hurry up and sign up."

Lin Yun smiled and said, "I know what level I am at. I'm lucky if I can read and write. It would be a waste of money if I don't go to some adult class."

Hua Ya thought about it and it was right. Lin Yun's knowledge base was not very good, so he went there rashly and just listened to the scriptures. Not to mention wasting money, it will also demotivate her.

After Hua Ya goes back, he will feed Xiao Yaoyao and then eat.

At night, when Gu Tinglan came back from working overtime, it was already dark.

After Hua Ya finished her homework and washed herself, she hugged Xiao Yaoyao and played in the bedroom. When Gu Tinglan came home and saw that they were not in the living room, he knew they would definitely be in the bedroom.

When I walked to the bedroom, I saw one child and one child already asleep, farting and snoring.

Gu Tinglan took off his clothes and went to take a shower.

When he came out, Hua Ya had already woken up rubbing his eyes.

"Have you eaten?"

Gu Tinglan rubbed her head, lifted her chin and kissed her: "I haven't eaten yet. I want to come back early to stay with you. I'll see what's in the kitchen later and just take a bite. You can sleep on your own."

The flower buds were not dry, and they were not too hot to be bothered by the heat even when they were sticky around his neck.

Gu Tinglan picked up the flower bud and held the electric fan as far away as possible.

Xiao Yaoyao was still sleeping. Gu Tinglan carried his little wife to the dining table in the living room, sat down on the chair with bare feet.

Gu Tinglan saw Sister Hao's handmade noodles in the kitchen and ordered some noodles for herself. The little wife said outside: "Don't just save trouble, you have to add eggs. Then wash a handful of cabbage in the bamboo basket and throw it in."

Gu Tinglan stuck his head out and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Hua Ya said: "I won't eat it."

Gu Tinglan walked out and touched Hua Ya's belly, then went back into the kitchen and cracked an egg for herself and put it into the noodles to cook together.

Hua Ya lay on the edge of the dining table and looked at him lazily. The more she looked at him, the more she found this man attractive, and the more she looked at him, the more she liked him.

Gu Tinglan took out the bowl and saw his young wife looking at him with a lustful look. As soon as Gu Tinglan put the bowl down, he was about to take the person captive to the guest room.

From the time the flower bud was pregnant to the time of delivery, it was very difficult for him to hold it back.

Hua Ya didn't feel how uncomfortable he was at first, but when she could move around, Hua Ya completely started a life of drunkenness and dreams. Only then did she realize that Gu Tinglan was holding back his misfortune and had saved up a lot of energy to use on her.

The more strenuous work he does, the more he wants to do it. Hua Ya is scared now that he has this tendency. People say that a woman at thirty is like a wolf and at forty is like a tiger. Why is she weighing eight pounds like this? I wish I could tear her into my belly in the flesh.

"Wait, wait!" Hua Ya pinched his waist. Gu Tinglan took a breath, grabbed his arm and slapped his little hand.

Hua Ya refused to let her little hands be spanked, so she put her hands behind her back and said, "You eat yours first, and I'll show you a photo of my little brother. He just sent it over today. Look at the big change."

Gu Tinglan kicked the slippers to her and glared at her fiercely. Hua Yachu pulled on her big slippers, first put a plate of freshly pickled cucumbers on Gu Tinglan to coax him, and then showed him the photo on the cabinet.

Gu Tinglan ate with one hand and looked at the photos with the other. He swallowed the noodles and said, "Why is your little brother so gentle and gentle? He is not as naughty as you."

The last time I saw photos was when Lin Hui had just joined the army. He and Lin Juan each sent photos in their new military uniforms. This time I sent another photo. After joining the army, my eyes looked brighter and my posture became straighter.

"He has been a bit introverted since he was a child. While I was out running in the mountains, he would be at home helping my aunt with housework.

Hua Ya thought of the past and said with a smile: "I was quite thin at that time, and he was even thinner than me. There was no shortage of food and drink for him at home, just ordinary home-cooked food, not delicacies from mountains and seas. Others say that a simple meal can nourish a person. But he couldn't get fat no matter what, which made my dad very worried."

Gu Tinglan said: "It's not yet time. He is only 18 years old. He was only 15 years old when you left. Of course he hasn't grown up yet. If you train in the army for a few more years, the bones and muscles of your body will grow strong, and you will be better." Not too skinny."

Hua Ya said: "He told me that he wanted to get into the military academy."

Gu Tinglan said: "Will you take the exam this year?"

Hua Ya said: "Yeah, I thought he would wait two years before taking the exam, but I didn't expect it would be so urgent."

Gu Tinglan said: "You little fool, their volunteer army has a three-year system. You can take the exam one year early and enter the army cadre system early. If you fail to pass the exam in three years, you will relapse and go home. If you want to take the exam in the future, you will not have such a good platform. It will be troublesome to have to go through political review again."

"No wonder he is so anxious to take the exam. I don't know how he is doing in his studies. I didn't expect that he would become the first person in our family to take the college entrance examination."

Gu Tinglan listened to Hua Ya's chatter, rubbed her head and said, "It's not a college entrance examination, it's an internal selection and review system. Of course, it's also a merit-based admission. Which military academy did he tell you to apply for?"

Hua Ya took out the letter, unfolded it, read it to Gu Tinglan and said, "It's Wuhan Three Artillery College. He said that this college is close to home. Maybe people will think that he is from Ezhou and a fellow villager, which can give him extra points." "

Gu Tinglan laughed and scolded: "Nonsense, he is just kidding you. The scores are all divided by the military system nationwide, and even if you say you are a fellow countryman, you can operate in secret. But if it is the Wuhan Third Artillery Academy, I can find some information for him, You wait until I finish eating and turn it over."

"Really? It would be great if there was information. Last time, he said that the information from Sanpao Academy was the most difficult to obtain, and he kept it like a treasure so that no one could see it."

Hua Ya waited for a while and saw Gu Tinglan eating. He took the rice bowl attentively and said, "I'll wash it. Go and find some information for him. I'll send it to you tomorrow."

Gu Tinglan originally studied at Wuhan Three Artillery College. He couldn't find it in the study, so after thinking about it, he went downstairs to find Ruan Lu and brought back a lot.

"Last time I finished reading, Ruan Lu borrowed it. If I hadn't told him, he wouldn't have remembered to give it back to me."

Gu Tinglan put four thick information books on the coffee table and said to Hua Ya: "Ask him to take the exam with confidence. Since he is ready to register and has recommenders, I will not get involved. If he has any questions about other things, he can always Call my office. Going to the military academy is a big deal, and our whole family will give our full support."

Hua Ya thought Gu Tinglan looked so handsome like this. She blinked and wanted to go over for a kiss. In the room, little Yaoyao woke up and started crying.

Hua Ya hurriedly carried Semiconductor to the bedroom. Gu Tinglan followed behind. Seeing that Hua Ya hadn't breastfed yet, he just switched the Semiconductor radio station to the folk art channel. As soon as the voice of Mr. Ma Sanli who was talking about cross talk came out, little Yaoyao started dancing. happy. If you are so happy, you can even turn over in bed.

Gu Tinglan wanted to laugh but didn't dare. His family's prenatal education was amazing. For the first time, he knew that cross talk could soothe the baby's emotions. Those who didn't know thought he was bragging.

If you tell outsiders that the children at home enjoy listening to cross talk, no one will believe it.

Hua Ya played cross talk and wanted to change Xiao Yaoyao into a clean diaper first.

Gu Tinglan walked over, twisted her waist and knocked Hua Ya aside, unbuttoned Xiao Yaoyao's pants and said, "Get out of the way, is this work done by you women?"

Hua Ya felt at ease and saw Gu Tinglan quickly changing Xiao Yaoyao's diaper and then carrying her over. Hua Ya said, "What are you doing here?"

Gu Tinglan said: "My daughter, it's time to eat."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and smiled: "Is this work done by women?"

Gu Tinglan hugged Xiao Yaoyao back to his arms and began to unbutton his shirt.

Hua Ya was laughing so hard that she knelt on her knees and slammed the bed. Seeing that he was really trying to push little Yaoyao to his chest, Hua Ya quickly grabbed his hand to stop him from sucking the baby: "Let me do it, Comrade Gu, please establish a correct view of parenting!"

Little Yaoyao felt the joke between her parents and kept laughing, waving her little hands in the air to catch them.

When Gu Tinglan saw it, she hurriedly handed Xiao Yaoyao to Hua Ya: "Give it to you, I'm afraid she will pull out my eggs, and then I won't be complete."

Hua Ya stopped laughing, took Xiao Yaoyao's little hand that held her down, and held her in her arms.

Gu Tinglan climbed onto the bed, hugged Hua Ya from behind, and let his wife and daughter lean in the broad embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 23.8K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
163K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
325K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
317K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...