70s happy little days on the...

Por CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 201-210

319 1 0
Por CNovel_Reader

Chapter 201

The roads were icy in the winter months.

The north wind specially penetrates into the neck, sending the cold air down the person's spine.

This time, Hua Ya was no longer covered by a baby in her pocket, but was wrapped into a strong ball by a thick quilt. He wore a large cotton hat to cover his mouth and nose, and a hot water bottle was stuffed in his arms.

Fangyuan sat in the back, holding the quilt for Hua Ya and chattering: "You two are really good at it. You both say the same thing. You said you want to see Li Ping. I can't wait even a day. Hurry up and shrink your neck. You are the key protection now." Object, if you catch a cold, you'll be in trouble."

Hua Ya said: "I'm not going to see Li Ping. I want to see the little baby."

Gu Tinglan rode a chariot in front and arrived at the military hospital safely.

Li Ping had a cloth wrapped around her head and leaned against the bed, while Zhao Hong fed her brown sugar water one mouthful at a time. This was her second child. Although the birth was sudden, the process went smoothly and she didn't suffer any serious consequences.

Several groups of people had come to visit her in the morning, and there were hundreds of eggs and cotton cloths placed in the ward.

Next to her was a little girl with a wrinkled little face, who was crying very hard.

Li Ping has a feeling that life will be difficult in the future. This baby is just born. He sleeps when he is picked up and cries when he puts him down. It is too tedious.

Zhao Xue was ten days apart from her, and when she suddenly gave birth, Wei Hua was worried that Zhao Xue would suddenly get into trouble, so he begged the doctor to issue a hospitalization order in advance, and lived in the room next to Li Ping.

Zhao Xue, who was five days and nine months old, wandered over with her tall belly and stood beside the hospital bed, playing with her little hand with her fingers.

With her chatting with Li Ping, the time was not too difficult.

Zhao Hongwei went to open the water with a red thermos with a print of mandarin ducks playing in the water. When he came back, he had Gu Tinglan and Hua Xiaoya on his back. Fangyuan walked in front of them and met Li Ping and said, "Look how proud your little girl is. She is looking forward to the grand occasion of 1301's little ancestor."

Hua Ya held on to the door frame, exposed her head, and smiled toward the inside. No matter how cute you look with your chubby little face.

Li Ping said to Zhao Xue: "Why does she look more and more like a child during pregnancy? Look at me, I have aged five years. I don't know why I am so haggard after the confinement period."

Zhao Xue said with a smile: "She ate well, slept soundly, and was taken care of by Xiao Gu without any worries. Her biggest worry was that she would not get any more cavities. With such a character, she would still look like this little girl when she lived to be a hundred years old. Dog virtue."

When Hua Ya heard Zhao Xue's words, she gave a "woof" in respect. Then he looked at the little girl who had just come out, with a happy face. She waved her hand behind her, and Gu Tinglan followed, looked down over the top of her head, and blurted out: "She must have been born from a monkey."

Li Ping was so angry that she wanted to get off the hospital bed and go find a mop head to slash him. It doesn't matter whether he is the leader of the regiment or not, kill him first.

Hua Ya stopped her in the middle, while Zhao Xue and Fangyuan held her down.

Gu Tinglan apologized loudly.

Zhao Hongwei laughed out loud while watching the noisy scene in the ward.

Gu Tinglan looked back at him, smiled, and asked him, "I thought you would feel uncomfortable if you didn't give birth to a son."

Zhao Hongwei said: "You have not received education. Boys and girls are the same."

After hearing this, Hua Ya asked Li Ping: "Did he take the wrong medicine?"

Li Ping said: "It's not because President Gao knew that he was from that place and was famous for favoring boys over girls. I specially gave him a lesson. But he is very kind to my eldest daughter, and I know he is not that kind of person. "

Hua Ya had to admit that Aunt Gao had too many things to worry about in the family area. It is simply the Dinghai Shenzhen in the family area. Without her, the family area would still be filled with joy.

Gu Tinglan put the large bag of things he had brought on the bedside table. Hua Ya stepped forward to untie them and gave them to Li Ping.

"This is a diaper, this is a one-piece crotchless garment, and this is a quilted quilt. This is milk powder you can drink right after birth. It tastes so good." Hua Yaba smacked her lips, revealing that she had secretly drank it. past fact. She scratched her head and looked at Gu Tinglan, pretending that the person who chirped just now was Gu Tinglan, not her.

Gu Tinglan patted her head.

Li Ping looked at the thick pile of clothes, and there was even a saliva towel used by the little girl. Especially they are all prepared for girls, each one is cuter than the last.

Li Ping said in surprise: "If you give these to me, will your child have enough?"

Hua Ya waved her hand and said, "You don't know, my house is overflowing with these things. I haven't finished washing my eight pounds yet." Then, she said to Zhao Xue, "I will give you yours in a few days." come over."

Zhao Xue stepped forward and touched one of the small clothes, and said lovingly: "Don't bother, just find someone to send it to you when the time comes. I won't be polite to you, your stuff is really good, better than mine." Everything needs to be well prepared."

"You're welcome. Come and pick it up from me when you're done with it. They're all sent by my husband's family and my mother's family. I'm still pregnant. There will be packages arriving in two days, and I don't have anywhere to put them."

Hua Ya lives in a honeypot and says with smiling eyes: "The babies we gave birth to are babies. Children have good feelings, and we as adults will naturally have good feelings too."

A few of them talked around Li Ping for a while. Hua Ya really liked the little girl and felt soft. Now I want to squeeze my little hands, and now I want to squeeze my little feet, which is not honest.

There was heating in the room, and she was very gentle. Li Ping did not stop her, but asked her to observe it carefully, so as not to scare the child she gave birth to in the future.

Hua Ya took off the little girl's hat and planned to put on the little hat she gave her: "Ah, she actually still has hair."

Several people laughed at her.

Before leaving, Gu Tinglan waved and called Zhao Hongwei aside.

Zhao Hongwei was puzzled: "What instructions are there?"

Gu Tinglan pointed to his hat and said, "You still wear a cotton hat when the heating is on? Aren't you afraid of prickly heat on your head?"

Zhao Hongwei took off his cotton hat and said: "There were too many people fetching water in the water boiling room just now. I was afraid that my wife would be anxious, so I went to the water boiling room in the next building - Ouch, why are you kissing me on the forehead!"

Gu Tinglan launched an offensive unexpectedly. After successfully kissing her, he put down the hand holding his forehead. He was disgusted. He wiped his mouth and said, "You think I am happy."

Zhao Hong almost rubbed his forehead against his bald skin. Although he was disgusted, he was flattered: "Then what are you doing? Let me tell you, even if you are more senior than me, we are all people with families and families--"

Gu Tinglan stepped up to give him a kick and scolded him with a smile: "Don't be disgusted with me. I'm here to 'get pregnant'. With your help, I hope to give birth to a big girl. Okay, I'll announce that I got pregnant." , you can get out."

"Getting pregnant? What a new word is this?"

Zhao Hongwei, who rarely felt Gu Tinglan's pleasant appearance, looked at Gu Tinglan's leaving back and said stupidly: "Then I am a father, and the father is more valuable than the daughter?"

Hua Ya also had no ink in the ward. Her strength was much weaker, but it was not enough. Pressing Li Ping's arm, "Ba Ba" opened the bow left and right, and made two adjustments.

After the kiss, they ignored Li Ping and Zhao Xue, who were frozen in the room, and said with a kiss: "Bye, you guys."

Standing at the door, he saw Gu Tinglan kissing Zhao Hongwei's forehead and Hua Ya kissing Li Ping's cheek. Wei Hua was dumbfounded: "What are they talking about?"

Fang Yuan knew that they were eager for a girl, so she explained to them: "I don't know who told them that if you want a girl, you should find someone who has given birth to a girl. The closer you are, the better the chance of having a girl. Lao Lin and I They have already kissed me once, and they were still a little unfamiliar at first. Now it seems that they are familiar with each other, hahaha."

Li Ping came over slowly and said, "No wonder, I remember Xiaohua said she wanted a daughter last year."

Zhao Xue touched her belly and turned to ask Wei Hua: "Do you want a daughter or a son?"

Wei Hua felt that everyone in the ward was looking at him and stammered: "I love both boys and girls."

Zhao Xue pushed him: "I'm serious, tell me whether you like male dolls or female dolls, I won't be angry."

Wei Hua really didn't consider this. He always thought that the boat would be straight when it reached the bridge, so he told Zhao Xue so.

Zhao Xue knew that he was sometimes agitated, so she didn't bother with him and let him help her back to the ward.

After they left, Zhao Hongwei walked to Li Ping's bed and wanted to take out the clothes on the bedside table to wash.

Li Ping stopped him and said: "Xiaohua said, they are all washed, don't worry about using them. You can put them in the cabinet below, so I can take them easily. Look, they are so thoughtful, they are all made of thin, soft cotton." Material. It feels soft like clouds."

Zhao Hongwei bent over and put the things neatly one by one, and then heard Li Ping say leisurely: "Look at my father-in-law and mother-in-law, there is nothing of good quality. That is to say, we have a good relationship, so she is the best." Share it with us. If she really wants to use it for her children, no amount will be enough. We have raised children and know that everything costs for children from childhood. Tell me, are your parents pretending to be confused because they understand, but they just don't give it to me? send?"

Zhao Hong put things away for silence, knowing that it would be dangerous to speak at this time.

Sure enough, even if he didn't speak, Li Ping could still continue.

"Didn't you call your hometown? What did my father-in-law and mother-in-law say?" Li Ping actually didn't pay much attention. She just wanted to let Zhao Hongwei know how big the difference is between people. She always thought she was married to him. , enjoy what a blessing.

Zhao Hongwei had no choice but to speak: "I told you that you would remit twenty yuan to us, but I didn't ask for it."

Li Ping smiled coldly and said: "They only have a son like you, and they only have a daughter-in-law like me. Are you going to treat me coldly after seeing that I have given birth to two daughters?"

Zhao Hong said with a smile because of his busyness: "How can I treat her coldly? They also like my granddaughter."

"You can throw it away. When I married you, they coaxed me to give you a son first and then marry you."

Li Ping was still angry when she said it: "If you hadn't become a soldier later and the organization didn't allow you to do this, they would have forced us not to get a marriage certificate. Now I understand, they just want to see what kind of child I gave birth to. A daughter is still a son. If I give birth to a daughter, there is no need for banquets and betrothal gifts, just let me go back to my parents' home."

Zhao Hong was anxious and hurriedly explained: "Look at what you said, how can we not favor boys over girls?"

Li Ping hammered the quilt angrily and said, "Don't pretend, haven't you people in Guangfu done this for so many years since I've been married to you? They say they don't favor boys over girls, but everything they do is... It's for the sake of my son. I feel in my heart that my daughter is a loser, and she has tricked many young women into giving birth to children and then getting married again. Gee, it's such a good calculation, it's disgusting."

"That was in the past, and today's era does not allow for first-in-second marriage." Zhao Hongwei handed her an enamel cup for Li Ping to drink water, but Li Ping didn't take it.

"Don't tell me that your parents wanted grandchildren when we got married. Even now that I have given birth to my second child, they still want grandchildren." Li Ping said angrily: "I've even seen the letter they sent you, so I hid it." Pressed under the glass of your desk. They also told you in the letter that they asked me not to have an IUD and to keep having children until I gave them grandchildren. Is this true? "

Zhao Hong was really angry when he saw Li Ping and looked down at his little girl. Seeing that she was not awakened by the sound, he walked to the door and it was closed.

Li Ping sat on the bed and raised her upper body and said: "What, what do you want to do? I tell you, when I recover, I will go to the ring!"

"We are an old couple, what can I do?" Zhao Hongwei closed the door and came back and said, "You are right, they only have me as their son and you as their daughter-in-law. They really don't pay attention to you. They prefer sons over daughters. I want grandchildren."

"Why are you telling me this?" Li Ping stared and asked Zhao Hongwei, "Are you deliberately angry with me?"

Zhao Hongwei smiled bitterly and said, "Why should I be angry with you? I'm angry with them!"

Li Ping didn't understand: "You are angry with them, why are you angry with them?"

Zhao Hongwei unbuttoned his belt in front of Li Ping. Li Ping became anxious. Even an old couple would not do this in the hospital in broad daylight!

Zhao Hongwei blushed and was forced to do nothing. He took off his pants and said to Li Ping: "Didn't we agree that we want two children, whether they are daughters or sons, and we don't want one more. You When you said you wanted to go to the ring, I thought about it and decided to do it once and for all."

Li Ping had a vague idea in her mind, but she also thought it was a fantasy and unbelievable!

Unexpectedly, Zhao Hongwei actually took off his pants and said: "I went to do the ligation operation behind your back! I also told my parents that I don't want to serve them anymore! If they want a grandson, they should give birth to themselves first." The second son comes out!"

Chapter 202

After returning home from the military hospital, Gu Tinglan first turned to District 2 to get peppercorns.

There are very few flower buds in the second area. She is either in the first or third area. These three districts form a "pin" shape, but there is a small road that allows you to take a shortcut from the first district to the third district, so you don't have to go specifically to the second district.

Gu Tinglan didn't take Huaya for a closer look. This place was a general military area, and the people living there were all large single rooms in Tongzi buildings, and the conditions were far less good than those in the first area. Not to mention the toilets, water closets and washrooms are public, and the cooking area is in the corridor. One side of the corridor is open-air. When it's windy or rainy, if you can't light the stove, you have to go to the canteen to get food.

When I first arrived, Hua Ya walked here. There were not many people living there and it was a bit desolate. Today, I saw that the tube building where they parked their car was quite lively.

Hua Ya was wrapped in a big quilt and saw several family members walking around inside the railing. Some are holding the stove, some are chatting, and some are preparing dinner early.

Gu Tinglan went upstairs and asked someone to bring some carrots and jujubes from the farm.

Sitting in the carriage, Hua Ya received kind looks from many family members. Everyone looked at the round little pregnant woman and said hello with a smile. After saying hello, they all went about their business.

Fangyuan saw the round flower buds sitting firmly in the carriage, and said with a smile: "Look how good your little life was. After you got pregnant, you didn't touch the sun with your fingers. If you were allowed to live like this now, you wouldn't be able to live like this. Have to cry."

Hua Ya has never suffered anything, but she is too lazy to complain to others. As long as her Ba Jin understands that she feels distressed.

When Fangyuan saw the family members here, he seemed to see himself in the past: "I used to think that I would be happy if I joined the army and could eat commercial food for the rest of my life. I don't know what these family members were thinking when they came here. It should be better than eating in my hometown. A big pot of rice is strong."

Hua Ya raised her head and looked at the different people in the corridors, old and young, and those with big bellies and children. Laughing and cursing, it's like seeing all kinds of life.

Hua Ya thought seriously and said, "I don't know what other people think. I just want to live a small life slowly like this with my Ba Jin family. Whether I envy other people's lives or be envied by others, these are not important. , the important thing is whether you can cherish your current life and see the beauty of life from the trivial things."

"Your ideological awareness is getting higher and higher. I can't compare with you. With Tiantian and Lele, there are too many trivial things. I always feel that there is not enough time every day. You see, I haven't recovered even after I took a breath. It's almost time to celebrate the New Year again." Fang Yuan shook his head and said, "Looking back at the end of the year, I don't know what I have been busy with."

"Comrade Fangyuan, don't deny your efforts throughout the year. Most of us live like this." Hua Ya sneezed, rubbed the tip of her red nose and said, "If you find it boring, just find a job. Like me, I go to work the next morning and do whatever I want in the afternoon. Occasionally I shine in the family committee, so my days are quite fulfilling."

Fangyuan smiled and said, "You are just a little activist. I have to learn from you. I really need to learn to find things for myself to do and do things that give me a sense of accomplishment."

Gu Tinglan took the things down, put the peppers, carrots and jujubes in the cloth bag for Hua Ya to hold, and then drove home with a beep beep beep.

When they arrived at the place, Hua Ya asked Fangyuan to go upstairs together. Fangyuan waved her hands and didn't intend to go.

Hua Ya walked up the stairs in front, while Gu Tinglan stood behind.

Hear his young wife babble: "Sister-in-law, I don't know what's going on. She seems to be in a low mood. She suddenly said some very confusing words to me, and I don't know why."

Gu Tinglan followed step by step, thought for a moment and said, "Perhaps seeing Li Ping give birth to a daughter gave him some insights into life. It's a good thing to find yourself confused, it's better than living in a muddle all your life."

Opening the door, they went inside.

The first thing Gu Tinglan did was to light the stove, and then helped Huaya wash her hands and change clothes.

In the rare free time, Hua Ya was not sleepy in the afternoon, so Gu Tinglan listened to the radio with her.

Hua Ya is in a good mood recently and likes to listen to cross talk. She is often amused by the baggage in it and laughs non-stop. The child in the belly seems to be able to feel the mother's good mood, and sometimes kicks his little feet to liven up the atmosphere.

Hua Ya doesn't feel any pain, it's fun.

Gu Tinglan said: "It is popular in Beijing to educate children before they are born. They call this prenatal education. Some study foreign languages ​​and some listen to music. Our children listen to cross talk all day long."

Hua Ya said heartily: "The cross talk is so good. At least the children we teach are sharp-tongued, quick to respond, and cheerful. Everyone likes it."

Gu Tinglan thought about it, hey, it does make sense. So she was allowed to continue listening to the cross talk.

The stove burned for a quarter of an hour, and Gu Tinglan threw the potatoes into it. After that, I actually held the peppers with tongs and roasted them over an open flame.

"Where did you get this crooked idea?" Hua Ya waved his eyes in front of his nose, frowned and said, "Can I eat it?"

Gu Tinglan said: "You must be ignorant. This is a Guizhou specialty. The surface is baked until it is pitch black, and you can eat it after mixing it. I will give it to you to try after I finish baking it."

"Sour girl?" Hua Ya couldn't squat down, so she sat on the edge of the sofa and stared at the stove and said, "Bajin, give me a lot of roasting."

The charcoal-grilled peppers were spicier than before, and Comrade Hua Xiaoya couldn't stop eating them. Gu Tinglan suppressed her laughter and continued to bake for her. Just to have a daughter, the two of them worked hard, whether it was metaphysics or earthcraft, they tried everything they could.

Comrade Hua Xiaoya is so spicy that I can't get over it. Gu Tinglan gave her the peeled, golden roasted potatoes and dipped them in chili powder.

Thanks to him, he specifically asked the Secretary General for the not-too-spicy chili noodles, otherwise Hua Xiaoya would have gone crazy from the heat.

Gu Tinglan's fingers were all black as he picked out the peppers and potatoes that the flower buds couldn't eat. Hua Ya saw that he was also "having fun" and was so happy that she held her stomach. Gu Tinglan put his black hand on Hua Ya's face, and her pink face turned into a cat face in an instant.

In winter, it is inconvenient for Hua Ya to go downstairs and hang around in the house all day long.

She is very popular, and everyone knows that she is afraid of slipping and cannot go downstairs, so she comes to the house as a guest from time to time, talking and knitting with her, and the time goes by very quickly.

At first, everyone thought that Zhao Xue couldn't give birth too early. After all, where her belly was, both Li Ping and Hua Ya's belly were bigger than hers.

Who would have known that just a few days before the Chinese New Year, she would suddenly give birth to a son.

The snow inside had been cleared cleanly. Gu Tinglan saw Hua Ya lazing around all day, so he asked her to walk with him to the military hospital to visit Zhao Xue.

Hua Ya really didn't feel how cold it was this year, so she walked slowly outside for more than an hour to the military hospital. Looking up, she saw Gu Tinglan, who had come with her, had a slightly red nose.

She scratched the tip of his nose with a smile, and the two of them went upstairs in a hurry.

Not two days after Hua Ya last visited Li Ping, she sent something to Zhao Xue. Zhao Xue also noticed that the fabric was good and wrapped the newborn baby in the goose-yellow mattress given by Huaya. When they arrived, the child was still sleeping soundly.

Zhao Xue lost a lot of blood and looked pale. On the bedside table is water boiled with brown sugar and red dates. When she saw Hua Ya coming, she pursed her lips and said, "I thought I could let you kiss me. Look, Xiao Huazi is useless and actually gave me a son."

Gu Tinglan curled his lips and whispered, "This waste."

Wei Hua was shocked: "What? What did you say, Captain Gu?"

Gu Tinglan said with a smile, "Congratulations, you are now a father."

If she had given birth to a son in another ward, she might not have been happy, but the atmosphere in the cadre ward on this floor was different. Wei Hua, who had a son, didn't know whether he should be happy or not, and looked at everyone's faces crazily.

Gu Tinglan patted him and asked him to relax: "Men and women are equal. We don't allow others to favor boys over daughters, so naturally we can't favor girls over boys. Besides, it's great to have a son. In the future, as a brother, he can protect his sister and let her Don't be bullied."

"You just stand and talk without pain in your back." Wei Hua muttered, "Wait until your wife gives birth to a boy."

Gu Tinglan asked him with a smile: "What are you talking about? Let me and my wife hear it louder."

Hua Ya grinds her little fists, ready at any time.

Wei Hua did not dare to confront the resentful couple, so he quickly took the words back and sincerely blessed them: "You will definitely have a daughter, you will have two in three years."

Gu Tinglan waved his hands with satisfaction: "We won't hold two in three years, just hold one little Yaoyao first, and we can talk about the future later."

Hua Ya and Zhao Xue leaned together and whispered, and Zhao Xue told Hua Ya some things to pay attention to during childbirth. She was startled when she heard it.

Fortunately, Hua Xiaoya has a good mind. She has to go through this journey anyway. She has to go even if she is afraid, and she has to go even if she is not afraid. It is better to be bold and wait for the arrival of good days.

While they were talking, the child began to cry.

Wei Hua picked him up like a dog and sent him to Zhao Xue.

Zhao Xue glanced at it and said, "I haven't breastfed yet. You can just find a place to feed me."

Wei Hua was about to go crazy and said to Zhao Xue: "Please wake up! This is our son, he is a life after all!"

"That's right." Zhao Xue is not ready to be a mother yet, and her motherhood has not been stimulated yet. I always feel like this piece of meat that fell off my body is still very unfamiliar.

She took her son into her arms, hugged him and said, "My little voice is very loud." She stretched out her hand and pinched the child's mouth, and the child made a fuss of "wow, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah." After playing around, he smiled at Hua Ya and said, "It's quite fun."

Hua Ya is ready to move and wants to play with the child.

Gu Tinglan held her shoulders in time and said, "Let's go to the doctor and ask you when you can be hospitalized. They all gave birth early, otherwise we would also move in early. Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the worst."

Wei Hua came back after making milk powder. When he heard this, he said: "Yes, I will feel at ease if I move in early. You see, Xiaoxue's doctor said that Xiaoxue moved in too early. It's too late. Otherwise, she would make trouble at home in the middle of the night. How do you get up? When I came here last night, she had already been sent to the delivery room."

The day of flower bud should be at the end of February. She hesitated after hearing this. No matter how big-hearted she is, she can't make fun of her own belly. Moreover, Fangyuan told her about this issue yesterday, and she was also considering it.

Gu Tinglan helped her stand up and said, "Otherwise, let's move in here after the New Year. It's close to the West Courtyard. If you need anything, I can be there within twenty minutes."

Chapter 203

Maybe it's because there were two little babies in succession, and there seemed to be new vitality in the first area. Everyone is beaming with joy, and those who are familiar with each other will go to Zhao Xue or Li Ping's home to visit, and then prepare New Year's things together.

There are many family members celebrating the New Year in the army this year. The family committee specially decorated the family area, hanging red lanterns and pasting red couplets under each unit building.

Plastic artificial flowers were inserted into the flower beds that were originally bare in winter, and the colorful flowers bloomed enthusiastically in the snow.

Hua Ya plays with the congratulatory gifts sent by the Soviet Union. There are indispensable Russian-style matryoshka dolls, one inside another, carved out of wood from large to small, made into a roly-poly shape, and arranged in a shaky row that makes people dizzy.

Yevgeny also built a Chinese-style courtyard for Huaya, with carved beams and painted pillars and winding water bottles, which was very beautiful and artistic. What's even more rare is the mortise and tenon structure, which doesn't use a single nail.

This is of course quite rare, and what's even more rare is that the parts were mixed together when they were sent. I don't know whether he did it intentionally or not, but he found something for Gu Tinglan.

Hua Ya held the design drawings and pointed at Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan struggled hard and found that Hua Ya had led him into the ditch. He wasn't angry, he took it apart again, turned it over in his chubby hand, took a sip, and then continued to fight.

If he was given the wrong command again, he would move his back closer. Hua Ya understood this and opened his sweater and pressed it against his back to tickle him. The two of them stayed on the sofa like this for most of the day, like two lovers with deep feelings. Monkey.

After Hua Ya tickled him, she felt itchy herself.

Gu Tinglan felt that the temperature in the room was okay, so he said, "How about I wash your hair?"

These days, Gu Tinglan helps Hua Ya bathe and wash her hair. Hua Ya likes the feeling of him taking care of her like this. Following his words, he slowly laid down on the sofa with his support on the waist.

Gu Tinglan pulled her hair out and hung it on the edge of the sofa. He stood up and carried the two thermoses over, not forgetting to throw two pieces of coal into the stove.

The kettle on the stove was steaming with hot white steam, and Hua Ya was massaging her scalp, making her drowsy.

Gu Tinglan stood up from the bench, half-bent, looking at his little wife who was squinting her eyes happily, like a satiated cat. He put one hand on the side of Hua Ya's face and kissed her.

Finally, Hua Ya grabbed his collar and pushed him with red eyes.

Gu Tinglan kissed her lips and forehead passionately, and then kissed her from forehead to the tip of her nose and chin.

His magnetic voice whispered: "Tell me why I love you so much."

Hua Ya said softly: "You won't lose anyway."

Gu Tinglan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why don't you lose money?"

Hua Ya said with a crooked eyebrow, "Because I love you too."

Gu Tinglan took a deep breath, sat down and continued to wash his little wife's hair.

Hua Ya smiled nervously and told him: "Keep it up, don't think about it all day long."

"That's what I do to you. Who else do you think I'm thinking about?" Gu Tinglan was wronged. As a young man, he had been holding this in for more than half a year. Although his wife also helped to relieve him, he was not happy after all.

Seeing that his little wife was going to be hospitalized to give birth after the Chinese New Year, he shouldn't have such a thing in his mind.

He shook his head and put aside any inappropriate thoughts. Seeing his little wife secretly laughing at him, he nodded and sneered.

"Just wait, and don't call me a beast again when the time comes. A beast can't hold it in for so long."

Even though the doctor said that couples can exercise appropriately in the second trimester, Gu Tinglan still restrained himself. He is just a fierce seafood. He can't quench his thirst in a small pond, so he might as well endure it from beginning to end, wait until he sinks into the sea, and then make a fuss over the river and make the couple feel comfortable and happy.

He stretched out his hand, poked Hua Xiaoya's face, smiled, lowered his head and continued to wash his hair.

Hua Ya thought he was laughing while listening to the cross talk in the semiconductor, and she said with a silly smile: "It sounds good, do you like it?"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "I like it." After that, he said pointedly: "Then do you like it?"

Hua Ya didn't know the depth of Gu's tricks, so she said bluntly: "I like it too."

"Just like it, you will like it even more."

Hua Ya didn't realize that Gu Tinglan was referring to the color thoughts in his mind, and thought he was simply talking about cross talk. He sold himself out and counted money for others: "The stand-up comedy show on Channel 2 at 8pm is also good."

"Um."

Gu Tinglan wrapped up Hua Ya's long hair, and the smooth long hair was wrapped around Gu Tinglan's fingertips, making people nostalgic.

*

This year is the first Spring Festival that Dayu Island has not been closed. Everything is more lively than when the island was closed.

The supply and marketing cooperative has a whole cabinet of fireworks and firecrackers, and they are never out of stock.

Firecrackers were going off outside the window, and they were noisy inside the house as well.

Hua Ya's family of three spent the Chinese New Year at Lin Ba's family. Last year they made dumplings with pickled cabbage and meat, but this year they made dumplings with leeks, eggs and prawns. Lin Bayi drank two taels of white wine by himself without letting Gu Tinglan touch the glass.

The days are long, their family has special circumstances, and Gu Tinglan must stay awake.

After Wang Tianzhu finished eating the dumplings, he went down to set off firecrackers. Hua Ya secretly gave him ten yuan to let him have fun and reward him for ranking among the top three in the class in this exam.

Gu Tinglan watched without saying a word, just thinking that Wang Tianzhu would not get into trouble during this period.

After eating the dumplings, Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan were preparing to return to their homes.

When he came out of Lin Ba's family, he saw Li Ping opening the door and waiting for Zhao Hongwei to come back after his shift.

Fangyuan saw her making dumplings alone in the room during her confinement period. She couldn't stand it and said, "What if you just go to my room and take a pot of dumplings back? Look at you, you're so busy before you're even out of confinement." I don't know how to hurt people."

"I don't blame him, it's just that I feel uncomfortable and want to do some exercise." Li Ping changed her previous "strict" requirements for Zhao Hongwei and told Fangyuan with a smile: "He just likes the size of the pork vermicelli I make. As for the dumplings, he is still on duty during the Chinese New Year. I have nothing to do anyway, so I can make them for him slowly at home, so it doesn't bother me."

Fangyuan felt something was wrong. After giving birth to the child, Li Ping suddenly became so tolerant and considerate towards the child's father. Thinking back to Zhao Hong last year, Li Ping didn't even wrap the minced meat for him in order to take it home.

Hua Ya walked to the stairs, first wished Li Ping New Year's greetings, and then said, "Tomorrow my sister-in-law will make a large milk-flavored flower roll. Please hurry up and place your order. If you are late, it will be gone."

Li Ping, a clinker, smiled and said with the glory of a good wife: "Forget about the milky ones. If you want to make scallion oil ones, just leave two for my old Zhao. By the way, Xiaohua, if your little Gu I'm going to Haicheng for business, please bring me two men's shampoo bars."

"Hmm." Hua Ya scratched her head and glanced at Gu Tinglan.

"Okay, I'll bring it to you later." Gu Tinglan helped Hua Ya go down and said softly: "Look at your feet and don't look around."

Return home.

There was a thick blanket on the floor of the living room, and Hua Ya's bare little fat feet didn't feel cold when she stepped on it. It's a pity that I can't jump now, so I have to hold on to my waist and walk slowly.

After the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, with one week left before the due date, Hua Ya was successfully admitted to the maternity ward.

She didn't think anything was wrong, she even thought about chewing the pig's trotters. Instead, Gu Tinglan became so anxious that he lost his hair in the past few days.

There was a separate bathroom in Huaya's ward. Seeing Gu Tinglan looking at the hair at the mouth of the pipe with despair, she smiled and shook her belly heartlessly.

The inpatient department has special heating pipes. Gu Tinglan took maternity leave and practiced washing the diapers of the unborn Yaoyao every day. There were all kinds of diapers hanging on the radiators and heating pipes. Those who didn't know better thought that the urine essence had been born.

After staying there for five days, Hua Ya didn't feel very good these past two days, with severe back pain. I would be woken up by my stomach from time to time when sleeping at night. If she woke up in the middle of the night, she would find Gu Tinglan rubbing her legs, wondering if she was asleep or not.

Lin Yun and Zhou Wenfang would come over to talk to her every day, and Fangyuan would come over when they were not busy. Time flies when there are people around, but when there is no one around, Hua Ya suddenly feels like time is hard to endure. I wish I could unload the goods right away, I feel so relaxed.

She couldn't sleep well, and Gu Tinglan couldn't sleep well. Fangyuan came over to take a look that day, and hey, these big bags under his eyes are gone. Where did this little old man come from?

Later, Fangyuan asked Lin Bayi to take Gu Tinglan out for a walk, and participated in a winter swimming competition with others.

After stimulating dopamine secretion, Gu Tinglan's condition gradually improved. In addition, I consulted a Chinese medicine doctor to prescribe a decoction to reduce liver fire, and my mood gradually stabilized.

Friends who knew about this couldn't help but joke with him, "Comrade Hua Ya eats so deliciously in the hospital, why do you think you don't want to eat or drink?" I don't know who gave birth to the child.

Gu Tinglan only thought that they didn't understand love.

If he really gave birth to a child, his little wife wouldn't have to suffer and go to the hell gate for a walk. Regardless of the ten or eight, as long as the little wife likes it, he can give birth to her.

The flower bud passed its due date without any movement, not even contractions.

Worried, Gu Tinglan tried to use the decoction, fearing that he would start losing hair again.

Until March 3rd, Gu Tinglan went to the cafeteria to get braised pig's trotters.

Huaya has been chewing a pig's trotter every day recently. The doctor said that eating it once in two days is not a big problem. She will still have to work hard when she gives birth, so she can eat it.

Ever since, Gu Tinglan came and went in the wind and snow every day to fetch pig trotters for his little wife. There were several contractions in the middle, but they were all lies about the military situation, which made people panic in vain.

Today's pig's trotters are good, they are big pig's trotters. Gu Tinglan delivered it to his young wife, still warm.

Hua Ya was sitting in the middle of the bed eating and suddenly stopped, spitting the bones into the iron plate that contained garbage with her small mouth, making a crisp "bah" sound.

Gu Tinglan fed Hua Ya the milk on the bedside table as usual, but Hua Ya said, "It's too hot. Wait for me for a while, and I'll come back to drink." He moved to the bedside.

Gu Tinglan helped her out of bed and asked her, "Where are you going? When you go to the toilet, I will help you get a small stool to sit on."

Hua Ya waved her hand, pointed to her belly and said, "I can't bear it anymore. I have to give birth to a baby first. The pig's trotters are placed on the radiator and will be eaten when I come back. We can't waste them."

Gu Tinglan was stunned. He asked with his tongue tied: "You, you are going to have a baby now?"

Hua Ya said with a sullen face: "Yes, this time the feeling is different from the past, I think I am about to lay eggs."

Gu Tinglan was going crazy. He didn't care about pig's trotters or not. He rushed out and called a doctor first.

When the nurse rolled the bed over, Hua Ya stood in the corridor and looked at the pool of amniotic fluid at her feet.

Gu Tinglan clenched her hands on the side bars to prevent herself from blacking out.

He had great military exploits. He had seen many people missing arms and legs, and some died in front of him. He did not feel this frightened.

Now in front of his little wife, he finally knew what it meant to be afraid.

The flower buds are pushed into the delivery room.

The nurse said to Gu Tinglan, "Are you ready with all the items I asked you to prepare? Don't forget the basin with boiling water and so on."

Gu Tinglan said tremblingly: "How long will it take for my wife to come out?"

The little nurse said: "If it's fast, it takes one or two hours, if it's slow, it can take two days."

When Lin Bayi, Fangyuan and Lin Yun arrived, Gu Tinglan held his head with both hands, feeling terribly depressed. There were two other women in the delivery room who were giving birth, howling.

When they asked the nurse, Hua Ya had only been in the delivery room for forty minutes.

After a while, Wang Lihua and Aunt Gao came over. Seeing him so nervous, they couldn't even laugh.

Sitting opposite Gu Tinglan, a male family member and his mother were also anxiously waiting for the mother to come out. When Wang Lihua asked, her mother had been in the house for fifteen hours and still hadn't come out. Gu Tinglan's eyes turned red when he heard the answer.

There were bursts of painful howls from the delivery room, and the heart-wrenching shouts made it impossible to tell whose voice it was.

Gu Tinglan automatically brought it to his little wife, thinking about how painful it would be to give birth to such a big thing!

The howls one after another made Gu Tinglan sweat like rain.

He stared at the dial, hoping that time would pass faster. Regardless of feudal superstition or ghosts, ghosts, and snakes, I kept thinking about Tathagata, Buddha, Monkey King, Monkey King, Jesus, Chairman Mary, and came up with a mix of ancient and modern, Chinese and Western.

Lin Bayi put an arm on his shoulder and told him: "The doctor has said that the second sister is in good health, in a good mood, and the baby's position is good, so the birth will go smoothly."

Lin Yun also said: "She's just lucky. This time she will be lucky and there will be no problem. Don't be too anxious outside. Only by taking good care of yourself can you take good care of her after she comes out." . You said she didn't do anything inside, but you scared yourself outside first. What will you do after you let them come out? "

Gu Tinglan could no longer understand people's words. He made a cross and a five-pointed star with his hands. I don't know what kind of sparks these two major doctrines can create in Hua Ya. I just hope that doctors will not be fooled by empiricism and use their smart heads more often. Let his precious wife and daughter come out safely.

More than an hour later, everyone was sitting on the chairs in the corridor and became silent. The only sounds in Gu Tinglan's world were the wails coming from the delivery room. He was anxious but helpless.

A mother-in-law sitting across from her kept complaining that the daughter-in-law inside was a grinder and made her and her son wait outside for a whole day and night without hurrying up.

Her son gave her some advice and asked her to keep her voice down so as not to disturb the mother inside. Instead, the old woman jumped to her feet and said: "It's not that valuable. When I gave birth to you, I gave birth to you on the kang. The midwife didn't care about anything and just watched me crawling around on the kang. Waiting for you to give birth. When I came down, I didn't have a piece of flesh on my knees. It didn't matter if I suffered so much, but she was hospitalized and in the delivery room, how big of a problem could it be? As long as my eldest grandson is delivered safely, I don't care whether she dies or not. live."

After Gu Tinglan heard this, he suddenly raised his head and stared at her, and said coldly: "Shut your mouth."

The elderly woman was startled. The son next to her knew that the evil star was Captain Gu, and he quickly lectured his mother and said, "Stop talking!" He winked at his mother.

Zhou Wenfang stood leaning against the wall and sneered at the old woman: "You yourself have gone through such a situation, and now you can't wait to take up the power of your mother-in-law? Your wife is strolling at the gate of hell, you can't wait any longer Do you want to go to the animal realm first?"

The old woman still wanted to speak, but stopped her son.

Gu Tinglan couldn't hear clearly what Zhou Wenfang said.

His heart and eyes were filled with flower buds, and he couldn't care about other things.

As time passed, the sweat on Gu Tinglan's forehead slowly slipped from his cheeks.

He didn't bother wiping his sweat, and continued to express his condolences to the gods and masters on both sides of the East and West. He despised his own bad behavior, but for the first time he couldn't control the thoughts in his mind.

He got married late, and he went to congratulate many of his comrades on becoming fathers. Some went smoothly, even giving birth to twins was fine. Some people have a hard life. The child is born but the mother is gone. He would rather Hua Ya not have children than let her leave him.

In the final analysis, Gu Tinglan thought wildly: If only I could go in and take her place, I would promise to lay the eggs without saying a word and do my best to spread the branches and leaves of the old Lin family.

Chapter 204

Suddenly, Gu Tinglan felt like someone was wiping his sweat.

Touching his forehead gently again and again.

He knocked off the other person's hand that was wiping his sweat, but unexpectedly continued to wipe his sweat.

He raised his head irritably and was about to scold the other party, but he was completely stunned.

He originally thought he would be screaming heart-breakingly in the delivery room. How could his little wife, who had suffered so much, stand here?

Gu Tinglan stood up and asked dumbfounded: "Why did you come out?"

Fangyuan and Zhou Wenfang had just gone to get the children's supplies when they saw Hua Ya standing at the door of the delivery room. They rubbed their eyes in unison, thinking they had seen it wrong.

Hua Ya was supported by a young nurse. She stood in front of Gu Tinglan with a pale face and said, "Can't I come out after giving birth?"

Before Gu Tinglan could speak, the little nurse said to Hua Ya: "Don't worry after seeing the family members. Go back to the bed and lie down. I will also observe your bleeding and wait until the two-hour observation period is over before you get up and move around. "

Not only was Gu Tinglan dumbfounded, but Aunt Gao, Lin Bayi and others who were waiting outside also looked at Hua Ya with wide eyes.

Zhou Wenfang didn't care about jostling the old woman and ran to the flower bud to support her.

Gu Tinglan held on to the wall, looked at the flower buds up and down and said, "You, you came out like this? Does it hurt?"

Hua Ya shook her head and walked to the ward at the urging of the nurse. As she walked, she said, "It hurts so much. I don't feel any pain anymore."

Gu Tinglan said: "Then, do you feel uncomfortable at all?"

Hua Ya thought for a moment and said, "Did you throw away that pig's trotter just now?"

The nurse burst out laughing and interjected: "You can't eat greasy food just after giving birth."

"Oh." Hua Ya expressed regret.

Gu Tinglan's eyes were glued to Hua Ya, as if he had forgotten something, but it didn't seem like a big deal.

Fangyuan still shouted: "Where are you going? You still have to pick up the child!"

Only then did Gu Tinglan come to his senses and asked Hua Ya, "Yes, just come out on your own. Where is our child?"

"Don't worry, I'll go back and lie down first." Hua Ya felt her body was weak. She pointed behind her and said, "Our child is going to wipe his body. He weighs six pounds. He can follow my voice, and his arms and legs are strong. He will grow bigger in the future." Yeah, I'm sure he's a good mountain runner."

The little nurse looked at the group of silly family members, sighed and said: "We will be out in five minutes, just keep one of you here."

"I will come as soon as I get my wife back." Gu Tinglan declared to everyone, "I will be the first to hug her."

So the group of people followed Hua Ya and walked to the hospital bed. They were not as knowledgeable as the obstetrician, and they thought that the mother would have to stay in the hospital for ten to eight hours. Seeing the flower buds coming out so quickly, I was still full of energy, it was like a dream.

One by one, they all turned into little tails, listening to Comrade Hua Ya boasting with her hands on her hips: "The doctor tells me to work hard, so I work hard. You also know that I am very strong! The doctor even praised me, saying that some women went in They were so scared that they couldn't even scream. Some had no strength and had to eat a meal inside."

Hua Ya never mentioned that she not only gave birth hard, but also howled several times, so loudly that the doctor was stunned. She specially selected it to reassure Gu Tinglan. If it hadn't been for a few sudden shouts, the child wouldn't have been able to come out so quickly.

"Just stop saying a few words." Gu Tinglan didn't care, calmed down, picked up Hua Ya and carried her to the ward.

I met the doctor on duty on the way. The doctor smiled and said: "The mother is relatively weak now, but she can hold her things and walk around. As long as the wound is not painful, it will be fine. It mainly helps the digestive system work and eliminates some body waste." Trash, Captain Gu, just put your heart in your stomach."

Hua Ya nestled in his arms and stretched out her hand to hit his shoulder: "Did you hear me? If you can walk, please let me down and walk."

Gu Tinglan still didn't let go, tightened his arms and said: "Be obedient, go back to the ward first. You can do whatever you want to do when you get back to the ward. I will send you over and pick up our baby. By the way, wife, what happened to us? What a thing?"

Although Hua Ya was weak, she couldn't hide the smile on her face.

Gu Tinglan glanced at it and then looked at it again. He put his little wife firmly on the bedside and said carefully: "Is it Xiao Yaoyao?"

Hua Ya pouted and shook her head.

Gu Tinglan's heart skipped a beat, and he forced a smile, his mind a bit sluggish: "It's okay, um, um, whatever. It's the same for boys and girls, and boys hold up half the sky."

"Do you really think so?"

Gu Tinglan paused and said reluctantly: "Really."

Hua Ya smiled and said sweetly: "It's Xiao Yaoyao. I saw it, but she didn't bring a 'little teapot'."

"Really?!" Gu Tinglan was stunned. He waited for more than ten seconds before rushing towards Hua Ya and kissing her hard several times on the face. He didn't release the flower bud until Lin Bayi was coughing at the door.

"I actually have a daughter?" Gu Tinglan slumped down on the chair as if he was crazy, and started to giggle like "hehehe": "That bitch Wei Hua's eyes should be green with envy now. He is the only son in our three families. , Hahaha, I am still the winner!"

Gu Tinglan breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know whether to thank the Jade Emperor or the Great Chairman first. Maybe Jesus Mary also helped.

Gu Tinglan smiled like an idiot. Hua Ya turned her head away and couldn't bear to look at him.

"Great, she's a daughter. I finally have a fucking daughter!" Gu Tinglan continued to mutter, patted Hua Ya on the shoulder, and said excitedly: "This is a beautiful victory!"

The nurse who followed him couldn't help but remind him: "Family members, please keep your voice down."

Gu Tinglan pursed her lips and said with a smile, "Okay!"

So the nurse came in and told them what they needed to pay attention to within 24 hours of getting off the operating table. Gu Tinglan gradually came to life and remembered them one by one in his mind. If something is unclear, I will write it down in the notebook I carry with me.

*

"The most important thing is not to give mothers milk-reducing soup that is too greasy. To induce lactation is not to eat big fish and meat. You need to eat more soy products and vegetables, drink more water, and ensure a good sleep."

Gu Tinglan, Wei Hua, and Zhao Hong were sitting in a group of male family members, listening to the head nurse teaching them about child care.

Everything is for the purpose of "throwing away old bad habits, breaking feudal ignorance, and opposing patriarchal ideas."

Gu Tinglan held up a small notebook and memorized things quickly, which was particularly outstanding among the male family members. Get rid of the melancholy and cowardly state outside the delivery room.

Every time the head nurse asked him to get up, he could answer the question quickly and correctly. This performance won unanimous praise from the obstetricians and nurses, who all looked kind and cheerful when they saw him.

"Gay men should share more responsibilities of taking care of their children, especially when the children cry at night. Don't shirk the responsibility and make the mother feel bad."

Gu Tinglan nodded wildly, agreeing with this ten thousand times.

His Comrade Hua Xiaoya, such a delicate little girl became a mother, so as a father, he had to have both mother and daughter to care for her. It is incompetent to care about one thing and neglect the other. He must make an additional layer of identity transformation and become the real pillar of the family.

After finishing the class, the mainstay comrade invited Wei Hua and Zhao Hongwei to go to the canteen with baskets to find Xiao Nie to get red beans.

The three of them heard from the doctor that red bean and black rice porridge was good for the mother, so they ordered ten pounds of red beans from Xiao Nie in advance.

Gu Tinglan's house was overflowing with things. After Hua Ya gave birth to her child, the pile of eggs sent to her could hardly be filled. Afraid that it would spoil and not be able to finish it, Xiao Nie asked Xiao Nie to exchange it for egg stamps and keep them with him.

Xiao Nie was a helper in vain. He told Gu Tinglan that it was okay to save eggs. He would count eleven eggs as ten eggs, and the extra one would be treated as a handling fee.

Gu Tinglan waved his hand and agreed.

Then he became very busy, very busy. Almost overnight, Gu Tinglan transformed into a loudspeaker and kept saying to everyone that he was lucky. People like it. Those who want to visit quickly queue up to call in. The number of places is limited every day. The door will be closed after the interview, and no one's face is used.

Others would congratulate him at first, but later they saw that he was chatty and would start praising his daughter to whomever he caught. They couldn't finish the conversation for a while. Later, when everyone saw him, they all walked around in unison.

Having said that, Xiao Yaoyao really cheered him up. He was just here to repay his kindness. Apart from moaning when he was hungry or when he had to urinate, he could snore a little during the rest of the time when he slept.

Gu Tinglan and Hua Ya fell in love with her more and more, as if they saw Hua Ya's childhood self.

Just after she was born, little Yaoyao's eyes opened just a slit.

On the second day, his eyes were wider again, and he would giggle non-stop after being teased by adults. The childish voices made the ward feel more warm and happy.

There were many people sitting in the room, and there were not enough chairs so they had to borrow them from other wards.

Gu Tinglan came back from class and discussed with the doctor about Hua Ya's discharge from the hospital. The doctor said that Hua Ya was in good condition and that he could stay for two days. Gu Tinglan was not nervous about seeing the ward, so he simply let Hua Ya stay for a week.

Hua Ya leaned on the hospital bed and chatted with her female comrades. Everyone was jealous when they heard that she gave birth within an hour and a half after going in and walked out on her own.

Gu Tinglan did not participate in their conversation and touched Xiao Yaoyao's buttocks with ease. It was fine when he touched it, but when he pulled his hand away, he saw Xiao Yaoyao giggling at him.

"Hey, pee in front of your father, be smart." Gu Tinglan found a new diaper and put it on her in three strokes. It feels like a tiger sniffing a rose. It's a pity that he kept grinning while changing diapers. His facial muscles had already formed a conditioned firing pattern and were completely out of control.

The family members saw this and thought at first that they were being tough and only said they liked their daughter after they gave birth to her. It turned out later that Gu Tinglan's mouth was wide open and he never closed it once he entered the room. This guy really likes his daughter, and there is no fakeness involved...

Everyone has to admit that Huaya is a blessing. Comrade Hua Ya did so many good things in his previous life, and he met such a good man in this life. Not only does she have a successful career, she also takes care of her family and takes care of her children. Look at the confinement boy taking care of the flower buds, his little face is white and rosy, and his energetic eyes are as bright as searchlights.

Gu Tinglan didn't care what they were thinking, he only focused on taking good care of his little wife and daughter in front of him.

The family members all saw it in their eyes and knew that not only was a daughter born and cherished, but the head of the care team treated their mother and daughter with such preciousness that they would continue to enjoy a happy life in the future. It's not like the big bosses in their family, who come back from get off work as if they've done something big, with their hands spread out and don't care about anything. It's really irritating to see people compare to each other.

By the afternoon, people were still coming here to visit one after another.

When Hua Ya needed to be fed, Gu Tinglan didn't care who was following whom, and pushed them all outside the ward to wait. He is like a door god, the dignified leader stands at the door and personally guards his little wife.

Ruan Lu also enjoyed this kind of treatment fairly, and he couldn't say anything. He turned around and saw Gu Tinglan's silly smile of "hehehe" and almost slapped him. Finally, I couldn't bear it any longer, so I raised my feet and simply went upstairs to check on the hospital's work.

The couple met people who came to congratulate them in the ward. On the other side, a Hongqi car drove directly from the cross-sea bridge to the 031 Military Hospital.

As Huaya's mother-in-law, Guo Ying has not officially met her eldest daughter-in-law. I hurriedly finished the work and didn't even have time to take a breath. I rushed here day and night.

As the first political commissar of the female army corps, she is accompanied by all heroic female soldiers.

She was worried that her daughter-in-law would not be used to seeing her in military uniform, so she changed into regular clothes before going to the hospital. There were only two guards carrying things with him.

"Ward No. 515." Guo Ying has neat short hair that is rare among family members. She has done a lot of political work and speaks very softly.

After changing out of his military uniform, Guo Ying became more restrained and approachable.

She was walking up the stairs to her daughter-in-law's ward. When she passed Ward 508, she was stopped by an old woman who suddenly rushed out.

The old woman held the milk powder can and refused to let her son put an extra spoonful of milk powder into her granddaughter's bottle. Ignoring my granddaughter's howling, she gritted her teeth and said, "This hospital's feng shui is so bad. Every baby born in this hospital is a loser! If you pour milk powder into it again, you will have to pay me to death."

Guard Xiao Qin glanced at the chief. Guo Ying frowned and walked around the old woman, intending to continue walking forward, but was stopped by her.

"Hey, the big girl is sending gifts over there, right?"

Guo Ying nodded slightly.

The old woman patted her thigh and said, "That's just right. An elder can come over and discipline her. Let me tell you, the head of the ward over there is too doting on his wife. Why don't they just have a little girl? Look at her. If you go over to the person who is domineering in the ward, please advise him to stop spoiling women--"

Guo Ying stopped, and the guard beside her pursed her lips and lowered her head.

"Domineering?"

Liu Dongju said: "Yes, I tell you, this won't work, you have to help -"

"What can I help?" Guo Ying walked up to Liu Dongju with a smile. She was a head taller than Liu Dongju, who was stooped, and she was very close to Liu Dongju. Liu Dongju swallowed and felt timid for some reason.

"Sister." Guo Ying lowered her head condescendingly and asked Liu Dongju in a soft voice: "Do you mean to let me help her continue to dominate, so that you can kneel down and kowtow to her?"

Liu Dongju quickly said: "I, that's not what I meant."

Guo Ying saw Liu Dongju's suddenly stagnant breathing, smiled, and added gently: "I think it's okay."

Liu Dongju stared blankly at her leaving figure, and it took her a long time to realize that what this person was saying was that she was going to kneel down and kowtow to that family member.

"W-who is it?"

Chapter 205

Lin Yun specifically asked for leave to attend to his second sister's confinement. Not only did he use up all the vacation he had saved, he also took five days' leave. With her by his side, Gu Tinglan felt more at ease.

Seeking benevolence and gaining a benevolent heart will make everyone cry.

There is a cloth scarf tied on the flower bud's head, and a long bow hanging on the back of her head. In her arms, she held little Yaoyao who had just finished drinking milk and was still fussing with her little hands.

Little Yaoyao no longer looks wrinkled. She has a round face and bright black eyes. When she sees anyone talking to her, she will "giggle" and laugh enough before talking to others. Such a worry-free and beautiful child makes Hua Ya's ward a must-check-in place every day. Family members who are having a good time will walk here when they have nothing to do, and come over to tease little Yaoyao.

Lin Yun made light soup for Hua Ya to drink. The last meal was duck blood lean meat soup, and this meal is crucian carp and tofu soup.

Hua Ya took two sips of the crucian carp and tofu soup, but found it boring. She wanted to eat the pig's trotters.

Gu Tinglan coaxed her, sitting by the bed and feeding her with a spoon.

Zhou Wenfang walked over from the corridor and said to Hua Ya, "Your mother is here to see you."

Hua Ya swallowed a mouthful of soup and said without raising her head: "Your mother just came to see you."

Zhou Wenfang: ".I mean the one who is alive."

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan stopped moving and looked towards the door.

Guo Ying and the security guard walked right to the door. Seeing that Gu Tinglan was still feeding him with a spoon, he said, "What are you doing?"

When the family members who came to visit me met, you looked at me and I looked at you. They winked at each other and could hear the dissatisfaction in Guo Yingying's tone.

Just when they thought Huaya was not compatible with her mother-in-law, Gu Tinglan stood up, still holding the spoon, and shouted: "Mom, why are you here?"

Wang Lihua, Aunt Mai and others stood up and leaned to the side, fearing that they would be accidentally injured in the fight between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Zhao Yu approached Zhou Wenfang and said, "It's over. What mother-in-law can be happy seeing her son serving her daughter-in-law? Comrade Xiaohua is in danger."

Guo Ying strode over, stood in front of the hospital bed, and said gently to Hua Ya, "Why don't you call someone?"

Hua Ya trembled, snatched the spoon from Gu Tinglan's hand into her own, trembled her little mouth and said, "Mom."

There were many letters between them, and Hua Ya had also seen photos. When I really see my mother-in-law in person, I can sense the gentle and powerful aura that cannot be captured in photos.

Comrade Hua Xiaoya was a little scared.

She wasn't afraid when she gave birth to little Yaoyao, but she was afraid when she saw her mother-in-law.

Guo Ying was worthy of being a political commissar. She pulled Hua Ya to sit down with a smile, feeling that the atmosphere in the ward was tense due to her arrival. She turned around and said hello to several other family members, took the bowl in Gu Tinglan's hand, took the spoon in Hua Ya's hand, took a spoonful of soup and put it to Hua Ya's mouth and said, "I just I saw a fish bone inside, and I was worried that Ting Lan wouldn't pay attention, so I might as well come over and feed you."

Well?

Hua Ya blinked and took a sip of the delicious crucian carp and tofu soup, which felt like a turn of events.

Wang Lihua and other family members were all dumbfounded.

Gu Tinglan said deliberately from the side: "How can I feed your daughter-in-law fish bones?"

Guo Ying glanced at him and said, "My old eyesight is dim."

Gu Tinglan said hurriedly: "Don't say that. You were the number one sharpshooter in the Shenyang Military Region back then, and your eyes were speechless. Let me tell you the truth, there was indeed a fish bone just now, but I shook it off."

Knowing that she was coming, Aunt Gao came over not long after.

She didn't know about the little episode that happened before. When she saw her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law happily feeding each other, she smiled and said, "I remember you didn't even pick off fish bones for Tinglan when he was a child. Look, it's different now that you have a daughter-in-law. It hurts more than it hurts my own son."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "I just treat my daughter-in-law as my own daughter. If Tinglan wasn't suitable for separation, I would have taken her to Beijing."

After feeding Huaya the fish soup, Guo Yingcai came to see Xiao Yaoyao. I just took a quick glance without looking carefully, but now I see the little baby's chubby face and thick black hair, and I like it very much. In particular, children's nose bones have not grown properly, and many of them have flat noses when they are born. At first, little Yaoyao Shangen looks like Gu Tinglan, with a vague sense of heroism.

This caught Guo Ying's eye. She originally liked her daughter, but she failed in her bid to become a daughter and ended up with a thing like Gu Taotao. Now that her daughter-in-law has helped her realize her dream, she likes Hua Ya even more.

Several family members in the house saw that it was almost time and thought of going back to cook, so they said goodbye to Hua Ya.

Downstairs, Wang Lihua met an acquaintance and learned that she had come out of Mrs. Gu's ward and was gossiping with her.

Now, several family members are even more envious. Having a husband who cherishes her means she is lucky, and there is also such a mother-in-law who keeps slandering her and protects her wholeheartedly.

Besides, envy is no longer enough to express their inner feelings.

Guo Ying hugged little Yaoyao and never let go. In Hua Ya's eyes, her mother-in-law simply had her own halo, she was like a living Hua Mulan.

Gu Tinglan told Hua Ya a lot about Guo Ying's deeds when he was free. Hua Ya only wished that she could not become a soldier and join Guo Ying's command.

Even Gu Tinglan's skill as a sharpshooter was taught by Guo Ying.

Hua Ya went from being shocked at the beginning to being a sweet little girl now, opening and closing her mouth to say "Mom, Mom" ​​but not listening. She turned into a baby girl overnight.

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law got along very happily, holding little Yaoyao in the middle, they were talking and laughing, and Gu Tinglan became redundant in contrast.

"I don't have much time off, so I'm here to take care of you for a few days. Mainly to see you, hope you give birth safely, and to see my big fat granddaughter."

Guo Ying took out the jade Buddha statue wrapped in red cloth from his pocket and gave it to Hua Ya when no one was around: "Wear it under your clothes so no one can see it."

The flower buds were happily accepted, and she said crisply: "Thank you, mother, for loving me."

Gu Tinglan stretched out his hand: "Where's mine?"

Comrade Guo Ying patted his hand and said, "It's okay if I don't beat you. It's not like I agreed to have a child in two years. I just gave birth to a child. For a man like you, haha."

Hua Ya hurriedly said: "Ba Jin is very good, he takes great care of me!"

Guo Ying said: "I know you have just given birth to a child and have many grievances that are difficult to explain. He is a grown man and has a lot of sloppiness. But you cannot be satisfied with a small favor. You have to learn to handle him and learn to fight for your own. Benefits. You see, after you give birth to your child and take care of your child at home, and he goes to work, in fact you will not be any easier than him. You have to let him do all the housework at home, such as washing and cooking. You are so A beautiful girl should be pampered and pampered. It would be great to be with my granddaughter."

Gu Tinglan hurriedly closed the door to the ward, ran back and said to Hua Ya, "My mother's idea has some merit, so don't listen to her. Besides, I also have work to do at home, right? Is my performance acceptable recently?"

Guo Ying said: "What you said is a bad example of your father. Before Xiaohua settles the matter with you, you have to settle it yourself. Did I wrong you by doing some housework?"

Aunt Gao smiled and said: "Yingzi, don't misunderstand Xiao Gu. During this period, I lived downstairs from them. You can't see it, but I can see it. He can do whatever he wants." It didn't make Xiaohua hard at all. When he went to work during the day, he would provide her with three meals a day, and he would do the housework after work. When he had time, he would also seek advice from his comrades who had given birth to children. Xiaohua is really interested."

"Just be considerate." Guo Ying took Hua Ya's hand and patted it again and again and said, "I have lived with his father for most of my life, but I know who they are. They are both talkative and slanderous, and they fool you into not knowing what is going on. Northwest. Let me tell you, you can't just listen to what you say, you have to let him do many things."

Gu Tinglan was about to burst into tears. Was his mother coming here to cause trouble for him? Is this my mother-in-law? This is worse than his mother-in-law who dislikes him. Basically, one cannot bend with force and wealth, and one cannot conquer by wealth.

Hua Ya saw Gu Tinglan crying and holding Xiao Yaoyao to change her diaper. She came close to Guo Ying and took her hand and said: "Mom, don't say anything about him. He is very good. There are many people in our family area who envy me. Besides, he is also very impressive. Look at this Why don't you bring your granddaughter out? I know you also like girls, so just for your granddaughter's sake, let him go. Since you are here these days, haven't you seen how he behaves."

Guo Ying looked at Gu Tinglan's quick change of diapers, and was a little relieved, and said: "It seems that he is worried a lot. Hey, in the final analysis, I just want him to give you more. How old are you? You are in your early twenties. Mom. There are many things you have to do to become a military dependent, and your family still has to count on you."

Hua Ya was so happy that her mother-in-law treated her better than she imagined. She never dreamed that they could get along so well.

Guo Ying brought a lot of things to Hua Ya this time. Xiao Yaoyao brought a bag of clothes. In addition, many of them are clothes for Hua Ya. They are all made of high-quality fabrics, but the style this time is not so fashionable and does not look too flashy. When you wear it, it looks similar to what everyone else wears. It won't be an eyesore to others, and it's also comfortable for you.

Two days later, at the strong request of the doctor, Hua Xiaoya was finally discharged from the hospital with Xiao Yaoyao in her arms.

This time it was no longer a big couple, but a Hongqi car taking them home.

Guo Ying was afraid of affecting the life of the young couple, so she lived in the room vacated by Wang Tianzhu downstairs.

Hua Ya recovered quickly. After living at home for a week, she was able to go downstairs and take a walk with Guo Ying every day. According to the doctor, the dirty things in the body must be eliminated.

They walked hand in hand, not like mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but like mother and daughter. Sometimes Gu Tinglan would teach the child to Lin Yun or Aunt Gao and walk with them. As he walked, he would realize that they had left him behind.

Hua Ya was a typical mother-in-law who forgot about her husband. She didn't care about Gu Tinglan's eyes on her, and followed Guo Ying and the two of them talking and laughing.

Chapter 206

There is seafood in Beijing, but it is not as fresh as here.

Hua Ya heard from Gu Tinglan that Guo Ying liked to eat seafood, and the sea was not closed this year. When the weather was nice, Hua Ya took Guo Ying to the pier to buy seafood.

Guo Yingzheng had this intention. She had nothing to be polite to her daughter-in-law, so she put on her clothes and went out with Hua Ya. When he walked to the door, he saw that Hua Ya was wearing too little and said, "You still have a few days until confinement, so why don't you wear a cotton hat?"

Hua Ya wanted to cheat, but her mother-in-law saw through her little idea and picked up the thick cotton hat she wore in winter and carefully helped her put it on.

Hua Ya enjoys the feeling of being pampered by her mother-in-law, and has a warm feeling that her mother is by her side. The longer she spent with Guo Ying, the more she felt that her mother should be like Guo Ying. Sometimes you can act like an elder giving advice on life and tell her some life experiences. Sometimes they feel like sisters who have known each other for years and can talk privately and complain together.

Moreover, Hua Ya feels that Guo Ying should be a sensible mother-in-law, who would not deceive her into saying some intimate words, pretending to be good to you, but then turn around and spread your story everywhere. Comrade Guo Ying still has a tight mouth and is a good and reliable comrade.

Gu Tinglan, who was taking care of the child in the house, came out with little Yaoyao in his arms, looking like an abandoned husband: "Did you two forget about me? I haven't been out for several days. I'm going crazy." He looked up and said to Xiao Yaoyao in his arms: "Your grandma and mother are going out for the wild without us."

Little Yaoyao didn't know that her father had become an "abandoned husband". When she heard Gu Tinglan talking to her, she was still silly and happy. She stretched out her little hand and asked her father to scratch it with his fingers.

Gu Tinglan gave her his index finger. Xiao Yaoyao's hand was very small compared to Gu Tinglan's. Her whole hand was grasped on Gu Tinglan's index finger, which looked very cute. Gu Tinglan saw that she was holding back her strength and actually wanted to break off his fingers. He moved his index finger slightly, and Xiao Yaoyao's little hand shook accordingly.

Gu Tinglan and Xiao Yaoyao said proudly: "See, your arms can't twist your thighs. You're such a little girl, don't even think about breaking off your father's fingers."

Guo Ying stood at the door waiting for Hua Ya to put on her shoes, and he didn't forget to raise his arm for her to support. Hearing her son's words, she smiled and said, "Yes, you two are having fun. If you don't take care of your children at home, you always think about running outside. Isn't it enough that there are so many good food and drinks at home?"

Hua Ya put on her shoes, glanced at Gu Tinglan, and said without changing her face: "It's all because of him that I spoiled him, my heart is so wild."

Gu Tinglan laughed angrily, waved his hand and said: "The wind is strong at the seaside, Comrade Xiaohua, take care of yourself. If you can't stand it, come back quickly."

When Hua Ya closed the door, she said to Gu Tinglan: "My eldest sister will come over to cook later. I don't know if Xiaojuan will come. Please listen for some noise and don't fall asleep again with the child."

These two things are a perfect match together. One yawned, while the other's eyelids were glazed over. The older one sleeps with the older one, and the younger one sleeps with the younger one. As soon as I woke up, the nurse drank milk, the nurse nurse nursed, changed diapers, played for an hour or two, and then continued to snore together.

Even Gu Tinglan himself said that he had regained all his sleep during this period. When he is with his daughter, he feels at ease and wants to sleep as soon as he relaxes. Especially when Xiao Yaoyao curled up in his arms, he felt a special sense of satisfaction.

Hua Ya feels that Xiao Yaoyao also likes her father very much and will only play with him for a while when meeting others. When she saw Gu Tinglan teasing her, she was speechless "babbling", but she could yell happily and spit bubbles.

The young couple started to feel it was very fun, like little goldfish.

Guo Ying told them that if they continued to blow bubbles like this, they would start drooling when they got older. Neither Hua Ya nor Gu Tinglan wanted a drooling idiot girl, so they stopped playing with their girl. Fortunately, Xiao Yaoyao likes to interact with them, and she can also play with other things.

Hua Ya and Guo Ying walked downstairs. Guo Ying saw her pushing up her cotton hat and said to her, "You have to cover your forehead to avoid the wind. If you feel slightly uncomfortable, you will get a headache."

Hua Ya obediently pulled down her cotton hat and smiled sweetly at Guo Ying.

Guo Ying said with emotion: "My daughter is better. She is clean and beautiful. When we walk together, everything around us smells good. I feel calm when I am with you, but when I am with them, I get upset."

Hua Ya said in a soft voice: "That's not the case. Ba Jin and Taotao are so good. We get along very well."

Guo Ying held her hand and the two of them walked slowly outside the first area. Guo Ying said: "Then you didn't see them rolling in the mud when they were half-grown. Xiaozhu is much more sensible than they were when they were young. When brothers hang themselves on a tree, no one can tell whether they are humans or monkeys."

Hua Ya laughed so hard that her stomach hurt. She told her mother-in-law: "The first time I met Ba Jin, I thought he was such a cold and stern person. Now I see he is a psycho, hahaha."

Guo Ying turned her head and said seriously: "It's all about following his father." Guo Ying paused and said, "Let Young Master Tinglan take care of the child. Do you understand what I mean?"

Hua Ya nodded seriously: "Everything is for the sake of the children."

On the way, they met Wang Lihua, who also wanted to buy fish, and the three of them walked to the dock in parallel.

Wang Lihua once bought seafood from a small boat. This time she told Hua Ya and Guo Ying's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law: "There are many things that we can't see clearly through the buoy, but the people will not deceive us with stale things. Whatever you want is here." Just shout here and someone with this product will come over."

Last year, Hua Ya didn't see such a business, so she asked Wang Lihua, "Aren't you afraid that someone will come to us from over there?"

Guo Ying smiled first, pointed to the towering guard tower and said: "The newly built guard tower has 24-hour surveillance and armed patrols. People with bad intentions will be scared away when they see it. I also heard that there are people nearby. The big cave is the common people's territory, and they are going to start training the self-defense forces, and people from the army will go over to help."

Having said that, Hua Ya was relieved. She has gone through a lot to get here, so she should be vigilant.

They passed the pier and continued walking for thirty minutes to the buoy. Hua Ya continued to walk forward when she was suddenly pulled by Wang Lihua.

"What's wrong?"

Hua Ya asked Wang Lihua, and Guo Ying also looked at her.

Wang Lihua pointed to the people on the pier, dragging woven bags to the trestle step by step, and said, "Is this the Hou, Hou or something like that?"

Hua Ya looked in the direction she pointed and saw Hou Li, who looked haggard and had lost a lot of weight.

In contrast is Qi Chuang, who is wearing a military uniform without epaulettes or ranks.

Guo Ying didn't know the cause and effect. He saw them stop and looked over and said, "Is this a veteran?"

Seeing that Huaya didn't understand, Guo Ying said: "We have requirements that we cannot take off the epaulettes and military ranks casually. Only retired veterans who are reluctant to take off their military uniforms will have their epaulettes and military ranks taken back and let them leave in uniforms without shoulder ranks. But this year It's not time to retire yet, why did he leave so early?"

Not only did I leave early, but I didn't see him off, nor did he bring a big red flower or a letter of commendation.

Hua Ya has no interest in the couple. However, Hou Li, who was dragging the woven bag, saw the flower buds at once.

The flower buds after giving birth have more temperament and charm than before. If it was a beautiful flower bone before, it is now a mature and blooming flower. Her face was rosy, her eyes were gleaming, and her every move and smile made Hou Li ashamed.

Seeing Hou Li standing there motionless, Qi Chuang, who was walking in front, suddenly raised his hand, causing Hou Li to shrink her neck and stay where she was. Qi Chuang just held up his hat, looked at Hou Li's startled look, and said, "Hurry up and carry the things to the boat. It's really hard to communicate with you. I really have to thank you for today."

Hua Ya pursed her lips, always feeling ridiculous when hearing a man say such words.

If you don't have the ability, blame it on women, which makes you even more incompetent and pathetic.

Qi Chuang stood on the edge of the plank road and lit a cigarette.

Qi Chuang had been around for so many years and ended up like this. He took a drag on his cigarette in annoyance and looked up to see Hua Ya and others standing not far away. He had long heard people say that Captain Gu's wife looked like a fairy and had excellent cooking skills. Many of her family members also learned to knit sweaters from her, with novel and beautiful styles. He didn't pay attention to these things. Last year, he saw many comrades wearing nice sweaters and realized that Hua Ya had taught them to their families.

At that time, he also thought that if he got a wife, she would definitely learn the craftsmanship from Captain Gu's wife when she went to the island. His wife would not be much worse than her.

Obviously there is no harm without comparison. He glared at Hou Li fiercely. Who knew he would marry a bad guy back!

Qi Chuang was amazed by Hua Ya's beauty. He held the cigarette between his legs and didn't wait to smoke it. The ash fell on his shoes.

Xiao Qin, the security guard who was following Hua Ya and the others, silently blocked Qi Chuang's view, clenched his fists, and waited for the leader's order to rush forward and give this man a lesson.

"Ah!" Hou Li, who was dragging the woven bag, exhausted her strength and accidentally fell to his feet, successfully attracting Qi Chuang's attention.

Qi Chuang knocked the cigarette ashes on his shoes and said with a sneer: "How to pack it? There are four bags of belongings on it. Get them quickly. If you can't catch this passenger ship, I will drown you in the sea! Anyway, I You are just a common man now, you don't need to look at anyone's eyes here, you'd better not make me angry."

Hou Li, who clearly felt the change in his eyes, hurriedly got up from the ground. She fell down on purpose to make Qi Chuang take his eyes away from Hua Ya. She was already embarrassed and humble enough, so why did she have to meet her when she was leaving? It was such a stark contrast!

She didn't know how bad she was, and she didn't know how she could end up like this when she just came to the island.

She dragged the woven bag to the deck, then hurriedly ran up the steps. She had to get the other luggage to the ship quickly. She didn't want to stay here any longer.

She passed by the flower bud and suddenly stopped.

Xiao Qin stood in front of her and said coldly: "I'm warning you, leave quickly."

Hou Li took a step back, distanced herself, and asked Hua Ya in a hoarse voice: "If I hadn't offended you, wouldn't you have stood up and voted against me that day? The reason you opposed me was actually to help your fellow countryman Qian Meng. Are you taking it out?"

Hua Ya didn't even bother talking to such a person. She deserved what she ended up with today. She should have known that this would happen when she framed people behind their backs and lectured them. What's more, she still treats others as long-term workers, which is simply a heinous crime and a waste of resources!

Wang Lihua saw that Hua Ya was not going to talk to her, so she walked over and said, "Sister, are you biased? I think you have bad views and bully others everywhere. If Xiaohua doesn't vote, I and several other family members will also I will vote for you. You should have heard us from the beginning. We all have people who want to vote against you. You are the last one and when no one raises their hand, you know that we will definitely vote for you. It's just that Xiaohua raised her hand first. Even if she didn't object, others still objected, and you still can't get into the family committee. I just don't understand, after so long, you don't reflect on what you have done. Why, why do you still blame others for your mistakes?"

Hou Li suddenly laughed, nervously.

"How do you know I haven't reflected? But is it useful for me to reflect now?" She said: "Yes, I know everything you said, but I have to hate someone, and I will never hate myself. I will not let I will live with self-remorse for the rest of my life."

Wang Lihua was surprised at her brain circuitry, how could someone say that she was so shameless. Thanks to her and her man, they will leave 031 and go somewhere else, otherwise we don't know what kind of mess 031 will get into in the future.

Qi Chuang yelled at her again in the distance, Hou Li wiped her nose and walked towards the steps.

Guo Ying had been observing her from the side, and after seeing her leave, he said to Hua Ya, "She turned out to be your friend?"

Hua Ya shook his head and said, "They should be considered people I know, but they are definitely not friends."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "I can tell at a glance that you are not the same person. Let's go, people like this are just passers-by in your life. There is no need to waste time on such people."

Hua Ya withdrew her gaze, looked at the blue sea and sky in the distance, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I didn't take it to heart in the first place. If you don't agree with each other, it's fine if you live your own life."

Chapter 207

This was indeed a trivial episode, especially when Guo Ying, who had always been calm, saw a dozen small boats loaded with seafood in front of her.

"The seafood here is so cheap!" Guo Ying called the guard over: "Xiao Qin, look at what's sold in the boat over there. If it's equally cheap, buy it together."

It is early spring, and there are not many fish caught in the boat, but it is enough for Guo Ying. If Hua Ya and Wang Lihua hadn't been pulling her away, she would have sold out the remaining boats.

"Even if the weather is cold, don't buy so many. Even if you want to dry them in the sun, you have to wait until the sun is good." Hua Ya handed the large prawns she bought to Xiao Qin and gave Xiao Qin a wink to let her Grab the seafood and leave quickly.

There was quite an unexpected gain today. There was actually a small pot of the Red Agarwood, which used to be common in the Bohai Sea. Such small crabs have red claws, hence their name. They are not big in size, but they are very fresh in the mouth.

Wang Lihua pressed Chijiahong's belly and legs with experience, and said, "It's not as fat as in September, but it's not bad. You can buy it back to grind your teeth."

Hua Ya also bought razor clams and yellow clams, planning to roast them on the stove and give them to her mother-in-law to try.

Anyway, they took Guo Ying and left the dock. First, I went to a grocery store opened after the Chinese New Year and bought new garlic and ginger, and also bought four bottles of sherbet.

Guo Ying saw Huaya and bought garlic and asked, "Aren't you allergic to garlic?"

Hua Ya didn't expect that Guo Ying would still remember this matter. This was something she mentioned during frequent correspondence with her last year.

Hua Ya said: "I have already undergone desensitization treatment. It won't hurt if I eat less."

Guo Ying took the garlic and the ginger in her hand.

Wang Lihua looked at Zhi Le: "Your mother-in-law really loves you. She is as good as Xiao Gu."

Hua Ya proudly raised her chin, took Guo Ying's arm and said, "We are sisters, no one else can compare."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "Look at how talkative she is with her small mouth, even if I don't like her."

Hua Ya couldn't help but show off to Wang Lihua and said, "You don't know, many of Xiao Yaoyao's clothes and bedding are made by my mother. You said she can do so many things for a busy person, I was shocked. I said When I told Zhao Xue and the others, they were extremely envious. They both had children before and after, and both she and Li Ping thought that I was the luckiest, unlike them who had to do it all by themselves."

Wang Lihua had seen the clothes and quilts sewn by Guo Ying, and had to admit: "Your craftsmanship is better. You said that I have been a housewife for most of my life, but I can't make it as well as you. The small mattress you made is light and soft. , and the small five-star embroidery on the small clothes. Those who don't know better think that they are embroidered by professionals. I think they are better than those embroidered women in the past. "

Guo Ying smiled softly and said disapprovingly: "These are all small things and don't take much effort. I just took the time to do them."

Wang Lihua patted her thigh and said, "Xiaohua can't make clothes well. She can't see the thought you put into it. But I can see that none of the stitches on these things are vague. I think they are piled up like a hill." , if I do it, it will take at least a whole year."

Hua Ya said: "They have been sent here one after another since I was pregnant. It takes more than half a year."

Wang Lihua nodded and said, "Then your mother-in-law is also a quick person. One person can take care of three people."

Guo Ying thought they could just praise them a few times, but he didn't expect to keep saying this. She didn't interrupt during the rest of the conversation, carrying her things and walking home in silence.

Lin Yun was cooking at home, and when he knew they were going to buy seafood, he prepared the steamer in advance.

Gu Tinglan was still playing with Xiao Yaoyao in the living room. There was a cross talk by a famous cross talk artist playing in the semiconductor. When it came to the funny part, Xiao Yaoyao seemed to understand it and started giggling along with Gu Tinglan who was in a good mood.

When Lin Juan came to visit, Xiao Yaoyao was tired from laughing and had just fallen asleep.

"This girl is so cute. She looks like my second sister when she smiles. Her eyes are really dark. She has looked smart since she was a child." Lin Juan had winter training when Hua Ya was giving birth and could not come in time. I immediately rushed over to visit my second sister and niece during the holidays.

Gu Tinglan's cheeks were sore from laughing in the past two days. Even so, he still grinned and said: "You also see that she is smart? Let me tell you, she has good eyesight. She drinks milk at midnight and goes to bed after dark. , not annoying at all. Some children cannot be put down and cry when put down, but she is different. If you get tired of holding her, she will wave her little fists to beat you. Yesterday, I was a little slow in feeding her, little fists He hit me several times, hahaha, he has such a sense of time. Don't you think it looks like me? Whether I am training or on a mission, I am always on time and will never delay time. She is a little girl, and she is very like her father. ."

Lin Juan just thought he was too happy to have a daughter and said a few more words. Gu Tinglan, who was sitting across from her, seemed to be talking to Lin Juan, showing off his daughter's intelligence, cuteness, and sensible behavior. Even if he sneezes, he will praise him to the heavens. Everything his daughter does is right and there is a reason for everything.

"Let me tell you, if you want to wipe her mouth, just use this silk handkerchief to lightly dip it. My little girl's skin is tender, so you must do it gently and gently. The same goes for changing diapers. Don't make her butt red. She must be diligent. Change, you can't steal if you are too lazy. You also know that in our family, the diaper tube is enough. I am not reluctant to give her a new diaper, but this diaper. The more I use it, the softer it becomes. The softer it is, the more comfortable it is for her. Every day After washing every time, you have to scald it with boiling water and disinfect it. Oops, I peed again, hahaha, what a little peeer. You know I'm talking about diapers, so I peed for us to see. Do you think my daughter is the smartest in the world? ."

When Hua Ya and Guo Ying came back, Lin Juan no longer wanted to continue communicating with Gu Tinglan. She even thought that if she had a child in the future, it would be a boy who rolled in the mud. There's no need to prepare diapers, just wear crotchless pants, spread your legs, and I'll piss you! Sister doesn't serve you!

Seeing Hua Ya come back, Lin Juan seemed to have seen a savior. She said hello to Guo Ying, and then said to Hua Ya: "You can take care of my second brother-in-law, he is hopeless. He has to praise his daughter. Just when I changed the diaper, I said that his daughter can be a daughter in the future." Great painter."

Hua Ya looked at Lin Juan inexplicably: "That's right, why should I not be a painter?"

Lin Juan: "." She rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the eldest sister's spatula, making a stir-fry!

Hua Ya couldn't stop laughing. After washing her hands carefully, she came over and hugged Xiao Yaoyao and kissed her.

Little Yaoyao felt her mother's breath, opened her eyes and said "giggle" again with joy.

When Guo Ying saw him, he went over to tease him, then turned to Lin Juan and said, "Who wouldn't like such a good kid?"

She said she wanted to hug Xiao Yaoyao. When Hua Ya gave the child to her, she accidentally pulled the mattress. The moment Guo Ying took it, the mattress tore a small gap.

Hua Ya glanced at the opening and took the sewing box from the second drawer of the standing cabinet.

Guo Ying sat on the sofa, holding Xiao Yaoyao and thinking that Hua Ya would patch up the mattress. Unexpectedly, as soon as she took off the mattress, Hua Yao held Xiao Yaoyao in her arms, and the sewing box was placed in front of her.

Guo Ying raised his eyelids, feeling like he was about to be exposed.

"Mom, show me your skills. I'll learn how you sew here. I sew the thread inside like this, but it always sews crookedly."

Hua Ya dragged the small stool to sit beside the coffee table, hugged Xiao Yaoyao, thoughtfully threaded the needle and thread, and brought it to Guo Ying.

Guo Ying pursed her lips and looked over at Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan knew what was going on with his mother. Ever since he could remember, he had never seen her holding a needle and thread. The clothes and beddings that have been sent continuously from Beijing must have been made by others. Hua Ya thought wholeheartedly that it was a masterpiece of her mother-in-law's hard work, and maybe she spent some money to get it.

Alas, his wife was too naive and easy to deceive. He couldn't say anything when he saw Hua Ya pretending to be her mother-in-law to give her things everywhere.

Forget it if you can't say it. Who would have thought that we would encounter such a situation by chance. Comrade Guo Ying now has to perform sewing skills on the spot.

Hua Ya was still in confinement, and after the doctor asked her to go out for a walk, she became lazy again, holding little Yaoyao and waiting for her mother-in-law to show off her power.

Guo Ying felt it was hot even when holding the gun. Today, the sewing needle was so hot that she almost threw it away.

Lin Yun called to someone in the kitchen and said, "Can someone help me check if it's cooked? I don't know how to make this stuff."

Hua Ya stood up and handed Xiao Yaoyao to Gu Tinglan. She picked up the small mattress and piled it on the sofa and said, "Oh, we need to eat soon, don't do it yet."

Just when Guo Ying wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, she heard her daughter-in-law say: "I'll sew after eating."

Gu Tinglan laughed out loud.

Guo Ying glared at him, making him numb.

She really wanted to ask other mothers-in-law for help, what to do if it was revealed in front of her daughter-in-law that she didn't know how to sew clothes. No, it should be said that she doesn't know how to sew at all. Wouldn't this be too shameful? How will she carry on being a mother-in-law in the future?

Fortunately, not long after Hua Ya finished eating, she went into the bedroom to feed Xiao Yaoyao. And when Xiao Yaoyao finished feeding, she started to doze off and wanted to sleep.

After Guo Ying, Lin Yun and Lin Juan left, Gu Tinglan closed the door and went to the bedroom, where he saw his wife, who was supposed to be sleeping, smiling at him.

"Aren't you sleepy? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Gu Tinglan sat on the edge of the bed and touched Hua Ya's chubby feet, which were gradually swollen, and smelled them: "Well, they still smell good."

Hua Ya was no longer the one who covered herself up with big cotton shoes until her feet were dirty. In the past two years, that kind of embarrassing thing has never happened again.

She struggled to take her little feet back, but Gu Tinglan held on to them.

"I'm just pretending." Hua Ya helplessly continued to stretch her little feet, her body limply wrapped around Gu Tinglan's arm, and her hair draped over her body like a waterfall.

She said in a soft voice: "It's like my mother-in-law pretending in front of me, hahaha. When I saw her holding the needle, her face turned dark. I almost laughed, but I held it back. Otherwise, my mother would definitely have to Poke me with the point of a needle."

"Little rascal, how did you find out that those things were not made by her?" Gu Tinglan rubbed his little wife's head, got up, took a thermos and poured foot washing water for Hua Ya, squatted down and tested the water temperature and said, "It shouldn't be. Did you just find out today?"

"Of course I didn't know it today." Hua Ya said with a smile: "I found out that the stitching was different within two times of sending it. Not to mention it was done by one person, or even three or four people. You know my aunt is the best at it. Are you making clothes? She taught me how to distinguish stitches. Although my craftsmanship is not very good, I have good eyesight. "

"Then you deliberately scared her today. Do you have such a daughter-in-law?" Gu Tinglan smiled fondly and said: "If you want to continue teasing, just pretend to be more like it. Don't be too nervous to spill the beans. My mother is The first political commissar of the corps has a sharp eye. She just didn't react today. Maybe she has noticed something wrong with you downstairs now. "

Hua Ya knew that Guo Ying liked her, and she had long been arrogant and proud of her. Her upper body was paralyzed on the bed, and her legs and feet were stretched out by the bed, letting Gu Tinglan rub her with soap. She said slowly: "My mother-in-law loves me the most. I am teasing her. She must know that I I like her so much."

In fact, there is another point. Hua Ya feels that Comrade Guo Ying in the letter is too perfect, so perfect that she feels alienated. But now she has a little problem and makes a few mistakes, which is more like the feeling her biological mother gave her deep in her memory.

She remembered that her parents had no time to light the kang when they came back from a mountain run, so they would hold the firewood in the outer room and wait for them to come back to heat the kang. When mother comes back and sees that they are cold, she will wrap them in a big quilt and huddle with them to keep warm.

After a few times, their mother felt sorry for them and asked them to burn the kang in advance so as not to suffer the cold in order to save firewood. But she will still remember that it was obviously very cold weather at that time. They were in the same bed with their mother, waiting for their father to make a fire outside to cook, and they felt very warm.

Hua Ya stubbornly believes that not all mothers are born perfect and have all kinds of small problems. It is these various small problems that mothers can learn to correct and grow together with their children little by little, forming various kinds of problems. All kinds of precious memories.

Just like she has just become a mother, there will definitely be areas where she fails to do the right thing, but she is willing to grow up, stay with little Yaoyao, and create a lot of beautiful memories.

After she discovers her mother-in-law's little secret, not only will she not be angry, but she will feel that the relationship has become much closer. It turns out that her mother-in-law, like most mothers, makes small and innocuous mistakes. And this kind of small mistake is not a mistake at all in Hua Ya's eyes, but a kind of warm love. It is a positive comparison mentality that wants to be better than other mothers-in-law.

When she teased Comrade Guo Ying with evil intentions and saw her slightly changed expression, Comrade Hua Xiaoya thought her mother-in-law was extremely cute.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Tinglan dried his little wife's feet with a towel, and then soaked his feet in it.

Hua Ya rolled into the bed and played with the child while patting the bedside: "Hurry up and finish washing and come up to bed."

Saying this, of course it won't work if the flower buds are still in the confinement. After Gu Tinglan finished cleaning up, he went to bed and hugged her, counting the days on his fingers. Hua Ya didn't care about him, contentedly finished playing with the child, and fell asleep in Gu Tinglan's arms.

In the middle of the night, Xiao Yaoyao didn't know that the little girl next to her was clamoring for milk, but Gu Tinglan did it quietly. He was afraid that she would wake up, so he patted her and coaxed her to continue sleeping.

Xiao Yaoyao was a little smaller and drank the milk very boldly. After drinking it, she yawned and continued to sleep regardless of her father's fiddling with changing the diaper.

Just being heartless is exactly the same as Comrade Hua Ya.

Chapter 208

The next morning.

Hua Ya was placed in the bed to recuperate, and she had no time to spare. I wanted to ask Guo Ying out for a walk, but Comrade Guo Ying didn't come at all. I don't know if it's because I was embarrassed about what happened last night and I don't want to face my daughter-in-law.

The flower buds are rolling around in the bed, and they are playing with the children. Xiao Yaoyao slept like a fart and snored, and ignored her boring mother at all.

Lin Yun said dumbfounded: "I'll be pregnant in a few days. You can do whatever you want, but now it feels like a nail has grown and I can't bear it anymore."

Hua Ya leaned against the bedside chatting in various ways, and the comic strips beside the pillow were almost torn. She said lazily: "I can only walk for a short while every day, just like having fun. I think confinement is the dregs of feudalism."

Lin Yun raised his finger and flicked her forehead and said: "You should recover well now that you are young, otherwise it will be too late to cure the disease when you are old."

"Okay." Hua Ya arched her body into the bed, preparing to take a nap. Do you listen to people's advice to eat enough?

At this moment, someone knocked on the door outside.

"It's my mother-in-law!" Hua Ya suddenly became energetic: "Let my mother-in-law take me downstairs for a walk!"

As a result, Lin Yun opened the door and saw Wang Yafei instead of Guo Ying.

Wang Yafei came over to visit Hua Ya with a bag of nutritional supplements, her face no longer showing the original frustration and pain. Appears to be in high spirits.

Hua Ya came out wrapped in a quilt and saw Wang Yafei: "Hey, when did you return to the island? I heard that you went back to your hometown to accompany your mother for surgery. Are you back so soon?"

Wang Yafei could not hide her gratitude to Hua Ya. She had an idol aura towards Hua Ya. She shook the hand holding the flower bud and said, "Thank you, Sister Hua. My mother's surgery was very successful and the brain tumor was removed. I stayed with her in my hometown for two months. She was eating, drinking and having diarrhea every day. It's normal, and I don't complain about having a headache. She is very energetic every day, and she is in better spirits than other women of her age in the village."

"That's such a happy event. I think your mother is blessed with good fortune, and nothing will happen to her. She can give birth to such an outstanding daughter like you, and God will definitely not treat her lightly."

Hua Ya asked again about the details of recovery, and Wang Yafei told them one by one.

Having said that, Hua Ya took Wang Yafei's hand and went to the bedroom: "Come on, do you want to see if my daughter is having fun?"

Wang Yafei said quickly: "I'm going to wash my hands."

When she finished washing her hands and taking off her coat, Hua Ya was already holding Xiao Yaoyao and waiting for her. It was the first time that little Yaoyao saw her. She was spitting bubbles from her toothless mouth and stretched out her little hand to grab her fingers.

Wang Yafei didn't know how to hold a child, so she held it in her arms like a flower bud and looked at it carefully: "Your daughter is so beautiful. I remember someone said that the nose bones of newborn children are all collapsed. Why do I feel that The bridge of her nose is quite high, much like Captain Gu."

Hua Ya said coquettishly: "I also think the bridge of my nose looks like Gu Tinglan, yes, and this part of the body is also very similar to him. The other eyes, mouth, ears, and face shape are all very similar to mine."

Gu Tinglan came back from doing errands and heard his little wife nagging in the bedroom. In Wang Yafei's eyes, the idol's halo is so thick that it is indelible, and she was still in high spirits after stopping all morning.

Hua Ya left Wang Yafei to eat here, and the two of them came out of the bedroom holding Xiao Yaoyao.

Wang Yafei thought of the milk bags she had brought all the way in the bag, lifted the things at the door onto the coffee table, and introduced them to Hua Ya one by one.

"These are our specialties in Inner Mongolia. This is milk skin, which is made by my mother by pouring fresh goat milk into a pot and slowly boiling it. The sheep are the sheep on our farm. You can see that this milk skin is made by boiling it. A layer of wax fat condensed on the surface of milk. We collect it and put it in a ventilated place to dry. It is usually placed in a cool and dry place. It can be made into mature milk skin, milk tea, milk fruit, and can also be used for fried rice. I've written down all the instructions on how to do it, and I'm keeping them here."

Then Wang Yafei took out a heavy pack of Aohan millet from the bag: "Our millet in Inner Mongolia is the best. My hometown is known as the 'Hometown of Millet in China'. The taste is different from millet in other places. It tastes fragrant, soft and nutritious. You can eat more during confinement."

Hua Ya looked at the golden millet and was full of praise. Among the gifts Wang Yafei brought back to her idol, there were twenty kilograms of Aohan millet alone.

It was a rare trip for her to go back, and she wished she could bring all the good things from her hometown for Hua Ya and her family to taste. Hua Ya is not only her idol, but also her mother's savior. In her heart, she can never do it too much. Her parents still thought she carried too little.

Then she took the black fungus from Zhalatun and said with a smile: "This is what Emperor Kangxi offered every year at that time, and it was specially used to entertain distinguished guests. They say that after eating this, you won't want to eat meat. Anyway, I think It's very good and has a very fine texture, so I brought it here for you and your family to try. Well, just catch this much and soak it for two hours at a time. I can't bring fresh ones here, and these are also the newly picked wild fungus this year."

"You brought such a big bag of fungus and you ate so much every time. How could our family finish it? You brought too much. Take some back and give them to your comrades so that they can try it too." Hua Ya I have been so moved by her. I don't know how she brought her here even though I have traveled thousands of miles. Just thinking about it makes me work hard for her.

"I also brought them cheese sticks, which they like to eat." Wang Yafei said: "These things can be stored for a period of time, and dried fungus can be stored for two or three years without any problem. If you want to give it away, you can do whatever you want. . But I also want to bring you our beef jerky, but unfortunately it is all under the management of the brigade, and private individuals cannot slaughter cattle and sheep."

"These are enough." Gu Tinglan had been to Inner Mongolia that year. Looking at the coffee table full of gifts from his hometown, he had to say: "You are really thoughtful. She happens to be pregnant, whether it is milk, millet, fungus, etc. Yes, it's all she needs. Thank you."

Although Wang Yafei was used to occasionally speaking to Captain Gu, Wang Yafei was still somewhat flattered. She said with embarrassment: "Sister Hua helped me more, this is just a little bit of my thoughts."

Hua Ya put his arms around her shoulders and said, "Let him make fungus for us to eat later. Let's see whether your home cooking tastes better or his craftsmanship is better. Ba Jin, please open the sherbet for us two to drink."

Gu Tinglan stood up after hearing this: "You can only drink half a cup."

Wang Yafei said shyly: "By the way, Sister Hua, I remember you used to run mountains, right? Look, I have a Mongolian knife here. It's a short knife. Can you see if it fits your hand?"

Gu Tinglan, who had already taken two steps out, stopped immediately. He was very interested in the Mongolian sword. Seeing Wang Yafei take out a plain-style Mongolian knife from another liberation bag, and just as he was about to speak, his wife said: "Yeah, it's curved like a big eggplant."

Wang Yafei was infinitely tolerant of her idols. She put the dagger on the coffee table and said, "It's really curved like the purple-stemmed eggplants from the south."

Gu Tinglan picked up the Mongolian knife and took it out to look at it, and sighed: "It has a good fire and the blade is very sharp. It is a good knife."

Wang Yafei saw that he knew knives and said happily: "We are very particular about scabbards and handles. Some are made of steel and some are made of wood. This one was made by my father himself."

Gu Tinglan took over and said, "I used to see a lot of silver and horn knives, as well as bone knives. Nowadays, everyone's knives are very simple, and they are only used as tools for cutting meat and slicing in their hands. Shit, in the past, many wealthy people would inlay silver, copper, and aluminum on them as patterns. Nowadays, gems and ivory should be rarely inlaid, right?"

Wang Yafei sighed and said: "Not only are there no gems and ivory, there are also no metals. My hometown does not allow steel knives to be made, and all the steel has been handed over to the state. It can only be made of wood. Otherwise, I wouldn't know how to use it. Here comes a short knife with a wooden handle."

"It's made of the best wood. It's just right for me to run in the mountains. If it's too fancy, I won't be willing to use it. Let's hang it at home." Hua Ya took the short knife with a smile and saw the silver blade shining on it. Said: "How did you bring it here without anyone checking on you on the way?"

Wang Yafei smiled and said nothing.

Gu Tinglan said: "Little fool, what do you think she is wearing?"

Hua Ya saw Wang Yafei's military uniform and understood. Wang Yafei had a letter of introduction and travel certificate issued by the army. Plus, she was wearing a military uniform. Even if someone saw it and said it was a fruit-cutting knife, no one would deliberately find trouble with her.

The conversation was almost finished. After dinner, Wang Yafei sat for a while and looked at the time before leaving.

She walked to the door and suddenly remembered to ask: "Have you chosen a name for the baby? I want to write a letter back with the child's name and ask my mother to pray for it."

Hua Ya said: "You know my nickname, my nickname is Gu Muyao, which means bathing in the sun in the song."

Gu Tinglan came up with this name anxiously, and everyone who heard it said it was good.

As expected, Wang Yafei thought it was very good: "It sounds really good. It is much more fashionable than Fang, Cui, and Fen. It is true that educated people have different realms."

Captain Gu, who was almost bald after his name, accepted the praise cheerfully.

When Wang Yafei went downstairs, he happened to meet Guo Ying also going downstairs.

After she saluted Guo Ying, she followed Guo Ying and Xiao Qin before they left.

Guo Ying was not wearing military uniform today. He was still wearing a blue-black suit outside a white shirt and black trousers underneath. The feet are also regular black leather shoes, nothing out of the ordinary. Only when you get closer will you notice from her movements that the texture of the clothes is different.

She has worked hard for most of her life and enjoys all this as a matter of course. It's just that she is good at dealing with people. It should be said that there is no one she can't get along with, there are only people she doesn't want to deal with. Guo Ying once said a wise saying: If what I say makes you uncomfortable, then I'm sorry, I deliberately made you uncomfortable.

Leaders have one more head than their subordinates. People who serve as political commissars have ten more heads than their subordinates. If it really makes the other person feel uncomfortable, just like what she said, it must be intentional.

As soon as she arrived downstairs yesterday, she realized that her precious daughter-in-law must have done it on purpose, and the other party was not angry at all, but just teasing and teasing her.

After Guo Ying reacted, she was both angry and funny. After so many years of political work, this was the first time she had encountered a young girl who tricked her.

She smiled as she walked and said to Xiao Qin: "You said, she teased me in return? If I didn't react, how could I live under her eyes these days?"

There were no outsiders around, so Xiao Qin told Guo Ying whatever he thought of: "That's because Sister Hua likes you. Why doesn't she tease others? Your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have such a good relationship. There is no one like you in our compound." Such a relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law without any barriers."

Guo Ying said with a smile: "That's because she is the same age as me, and I also like that she is the same age as me. When my soldiers see me, they are like mice when they meet cats. It would be boring if my daughter-in-law is like that." of."

Mrs. Xiao Qin knew Guo Ying's state at work and nodded: "That's true. When I first followed you, I was so nervous that I stuttered when I spoke. It took me more than half a year to adjust. Now think about whether I did what I did at that time. Don't be stupid, thank you for tolerating me."

Xiao Qin has been with Guo Ying for five years and can be considered a family member. Guo Ying thought of Xiao Qin at that time and said with a smile: "I'm still thinking about why your company commander at the time was so obsessed with sending such a fool to me."

Chapter 209

Guo Ying heard Wang Lihua say yesterday that there would be fellow villagers selling big goose eggs at the gate. Two yuan could buy ten big goose eggs. These home-raised local goose eggs can be secretly sold in Beijing for sixty-seven cents, equivalent to half a pound of pork belly.

She planned to buy it back and cook it for Hua Ya. Guo Ying thought of this and smiled. Hua Ya has a strong mouth and won't pretend to have a bird's appetite. Boil a big crystal clear goose egg for her, and the whole thing will be destroyed if you keep it. Seeing how delicious her food was, the people who ate with her also found the food delicious.

There will be a big market on the opening day of the island every spring. The island was not closed last year, but the market continued to open.

There were many ordinary people bringing things to the army gate to set up stalls, but Gu Tinglan turned a blind eye. As long as they kept a certain distance and didn't shout and sell every day, he would acquiesce.

"This is much more popular than our place." Xiao Qin walked beside Guo Ying in military uniform. In addition to looking at the things that the common people set up stalls, she also looked around for warning. This has become her instinctive reaction.

Dayu Island is well managed by Unit 031. There are very few messes. Even the people who set up temporary stalls spontaneously maintain order and keep talking at a low volume. At the end of the day, the ground was clean when they came, and it was also clean when they left.

Some ordinary people would secretly "leave" some fruits and vegetables near the gate, which were given to the soldiers.

Guo Ying liked the smoke of fireworks and lingered in the stall. There are two rows of vendors on the street either carrying poles or carrying bags of fertilizer spread on the ground to sell. There weren't many stalls left in the afternoon, and everything was sold out. Some of them had to go to the big market to sell goods recently, but they didn't come at all. In the remaining stalls, many people were selling the vegetables and fruits at the back for 50 cents or 10 cents, which was particularly affordable.

Guo Ying bought lettuce, green dates, and raw peanuts, planning to go back and make boiled peanuts for Comrade Xiaohua to eat while listening to Semiconductor and grinding her teeth.

Xiao Qin couldn't help laughing when he saw a needle and thread seller not far away.

Guo Ying followed her gaze and saw the needle and thread, and smiled softly.

Just when they were about to leave, they heard someone shouting: "Would you like to buy it for five cents? For such old toilet paper, fifty cents is too expensive. Are you a member of the military? Which military member is as fussy as you?" I already told you to give you two kilograms of toilet paper, why not? Why should I tell others that I sell it expensively?"

Guo Ying looked over and saw a woman in her fifties who was dressed simply. She stood at the stall selling toilet paper, still asking the stall owner to give her a cheaper price.

The stall owner was so annoyed that he simply stuffed the long roll of red and pink toilet paper into the pole and left with the pole: "I won't sell it anymore. Get out of the way. I'm unlucky today. I'll give these toilet papers to you." , please give way."

The stall owner handed a long roll of toilet paper to the old woman. Without saying a word, she took the toilet paper and stuffed it into the vegetable basket.

After accepting the free toilet paper, she still refused to leave and said: "For the two kilograms of toilet paper you gave me, I will pay you forty cents. You can give me the rest of the load. I am giving it to my eldest grandson." It's for padding your butt. For the sake of my eldest grandson, it's cheaper."

The stall owner was amused by her thinking. He put the weighing rod on his waist and stopped doing business: "He is your grandson, not mine. My grandson is still at home expecting me to earn money to make slingshots for him. It's cheap for you. I can't buy rubber bands to make a slingshot for my grandson. What do you think I should do? And I'm telling the truth, eldest sister, my toilet paper is just for adults. It's not suitable for children to pad their buttocks. I think It's not like your family's conditions are that bad, just go buy some good toilet paper, so you don't have to worry about me."

The stall owner was also sincere and tried to use tactful words to tell her that it was not suitable for children to use such toilet paper instead of diapers. He can't tell others that his toilet paper hygiene situation is not up to par.

This is a long roll of toilet paper that is common in rural areas, but I have never heard of anyone using it for children. It only costs a few dollars to prepare some cotton diapers to wash and change. I really feel sorry for her grandson.

The old woman didn't listen to the advice at all. Seeing that the stall owner couldn't get any cheaper, she took out the handkerchief from her pocket and picked out the coins wrapped in the handkerchief one by one: "Wait until I count the fifty cents for you. Really, I haven't met you yet." I have never sold anything like you. I sincerely want to buy something from you, but you won't even give me any discount. Tsk tsk, forget it, let you make more money. It's not easy for everyone anyway. Count me in Kindhearted."

The stall owner pursed his lips and was impatient to listen to her chattering in front of him. These words don't sound very pleasant. If he didn't really want to earn some subsidized money, he wouldn't want to hang out with an old woman here. It's unclear whether she is a military relative or not. Maybe she is someone from outside who came to settle on the island under the guise of being a military relative.

The stall owner had said what he should have said. She insisted on giving it to the grandson she called her, so there was nothing he could do about it. In addition to buying rubber bands for his grandson to make slingshots, he also has to save money. There are not many opportunities to make money by selling goods every year. Twice in spring and autumn, poor people like them have to break a penny in half and spend it.

The old woman's name is Chen Guixiang, and she is none other than Li Ping's mother-in-law. She came here last month to serve Li Ping during her confinement period, and Zhao Hongwei told her several times that she did not dare to act like a monster in front of Li Ping.

Moreover, her son has been sterilized and will not be able to have children in the future. Even though Chen Guixiang was extremely dissatisfied, she could only swallow her anger with her daughter-in-law and two granddaughters. She couldn't afford to offend her children and grandchildren when she grew old, while she and her husband waited for them to take care of themselves until they died.

She scratched her fingers and counted out forty-seven cents, pretending to be surprised and said, "Oh, look, I'm still three points short of the money. Otherwise, if I owe you first, I'll come over tomorrow and give you three points?"

The stall owner took a handful of coins, counted them and said, "Sister, it's only 45 cents here, and you still have five cents left."

Chen Guixiang said: "How is it possible? I clearly gave you forty-seven cents and you counted it."

The stall owner waved his hand, put the coins in his pocket, patted them and said, "Come on, I'm unlucky. I have to rush back to buy rubber bands at this point. Just take these toilet paper, it's a fixed price, I won't weigh it for you." It's a pound. Just now you saw that there are ten pounds in my pole, but now I only give you a lot more."

Chen Guixiang had already judged how much advantage she had taken. She squatted down, put the vegetable basket on her lap, and put handfuls of long rolls of paper inside.

Xiao Qin and Guo Ying passed by and heard Chen Guixiang say: "My eldest grandson has poor urination, and these are enough for him for a month. This is much more cost-effective than buying cotton fabrics. My daughter-in-law also asked me to buy fine cotton fabrics, bah, cotton ones. I won't even buy it. Only my eldest grandson deserves to use cotton diapers. It's ridiculous that she still wants to use cotton when she gives birth to a daughter."

The stall owner couldn't stand listening and said to her: "Didn't you say it was for your eldest grandson? Why did you become your granddaughter again? Let me tell you, this boy doll is okay for use, but it cannot be used for girl dolls. I don't have this paper. It's been sterilized, it's not good for female dolls!"

Chen Guixiang waved her hands and said as if she didn't listen to the advice at all: "You don't care if I am a granddaughter or a grandson, I gave you the money, these are all mine."

She came from Guangfu and told people in her hometown that her daughter-in-law gave birth to a son, who was called a grandson. She didn't dare to do it in front of Zhao Hongwei and Li Ping. She always screamed like that when they couldn't see her. It seemed that she really had a grandson after screaming a few times.

Seeing this, the stall owner irritably bent down and stuffed the remaining long roll paper into her vegetable basket and said: "I've given it to you, hurry up, I told you everything, good or bad, if there is any Don't come to me if you have any problems!"

Chen Guixiang said without raising her head: "What can be the problem? This is great. It saves money and trouble. Just throw it away when it gets dirty. You can keep this paper for me next time, if there is a cheaper one most."

The stall owner ignored her and left with his pole.

Xiao Qin whispered to Guo Ying: "I don't know how many bacteria are on this broken toilet paper. Can it be used by children?"

Guo Ying looked at Chen Guixiang and said, "We can't worry about going to other people's homes. Let's go, I have to go hug my precious little granddaughter."

After carrying the things to the door, Guo Ying felt better.

Hua Ya saw her coming and chatted with her with a smile. Seeing the teasing hidden in her expression, Guo Ying poked her forehead with his finger and said, "You must be the first to cause trouble to my mother-in-law."

Hua Ya subconsciously wanted to pick up her fingers and bite it in her mouth. When she thought that this was not Ba Jin's hand, she suppressed her words and said, "I know who he follows, and he pokes me with his hands at every turn. Not long after we met, he That's it. Now you're here too."

"That's because you are in a hurry." Guo Ying took his hand back and said to Xiao Qin: "If you are busy with other things, you can stay here. I will give you a day off tomorrow and you can play on the island."

Xiao Qin had never been to Dayu Island. After hearing this, he said happily: "Thank you, chief."

Gu Tinglan came back from outside, carrying two small hairtail fish in his hands.

After entering the house, Guo Ying laughed at him and said, "Where did those two narrow belts come from?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Lao Xie got it from the sea and said he would give you a taste of wild hairtail. I'm taking a break recently and he can't get away. I'll see you again in a few days."

"How is he doing lately?" Guo Ying took the hairtail and sent it to the kitchen. Xiao Qin hurriedly took it and said, "I'll cook tonight and let my sister-in-law have a taste of my cooking."

Gu Tinglan first said to Guo Ying: "He is half happy and half worried at the moment. I will tell you in detail later." Then he said to Xiao Qin: "How can I let you do it when you come all the way? With your superb craftsmanship , these two small hairtail fish will be separated from their flesh and bones after being pulled twice in the pot, I think I should do it."

Hua Ya patted the sofa next to her and asked Xiao Qin to stand next to her and admire Xiao Yaoyao's beautiful sleeping posture. Xiao Qin didn't know how deep the pit was, so he simply sat there and heard Hua Ya start praising Xiao Yaoyao.

Xiao Qin started to say a few words, but then his facial expression became unbearable and became more and more numb. Children are cute, why are adults so annoying?

Thanks to the cross talk "Buying Monkeys" released in Semiconductor, Ma Daha in it wrote "Go to the northeast corner to buy fifty boxes of Monkey Brand Soap" as "Go to the northeast corner and buy fifty boxes of monkeys", which made a big joke.

Hua Ya remembers the words in it clearly and can sing along with the lyrics. Xiao Yaoyao opened her eyes wide and looked at her mother who said to her nonchalantly: "I don't think monkeys are needed in department stores. If I have to buy them, I think they are monkeys. Monkeys can look after the house!"

A fan in the semiconductor industry said: "I've never heard of such a big department store using monkeys to look after its stores!"

Little Yaoyao giggled, shaking her little hands in mid-air, as if she found it very interesting.

The flower bud shook her head and said, "Otherwise, it is a monkey. Play monkeys, wear a drama, knock on the gong, and be a dong. Otherwise, use monkey hair.

Little Yaoyao cried out happily, Hua Ya stretched out her finger, and she immediately held it, as if she was anxious to talk cross talk with her mother.

Xiao Qin looked surprised and asked Guo Ying: "Chief, how can a child of this age be so energetic if he eats or drinks every day? He seems to understand cross talk, it's amazing."

Hua Ya said cheerfully: "Bajin said that children in the city receive prenatal education, and our children also receive prenatal care, but it's not foreign language music or anything like that. Our children only listen to cross talk."

Xiao Qin pursed her lips and did not dare to laugh. Guo Ying said helplessly: "Hey, my eldest granddaughter must have come from Tianjin in her previous life."

Chapter 210

There is still a stove burning in the house, but the charcoal fire is not as burning as in winter.

Xiao Yaoyao was wrapped in a thin quilt. The quilt cover she had replaced with the torn quilt the day before had been washed and dried by the stove.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law stared at the opening of the quilt cover.

Hua Ya suppressed her laughter and wanted to continue teasing Guo Ying. She really wanted to know what Guo Ying's craftsmanship would be like. Don't you know how to do a little needlework? There are all kinds of things sent over the past six months. Some of them are better than her aunt, and her mother-in-law is really brave.

She pushed the sewing box towards Guo Ying, pretending to be anxious, watching how Guo Ying responded.

There is a turbulent undercurrent between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Hua Ya sees Guo Ying cleaning the coffee table and marinating peanuts, but refuses to face the small sewing box.

"Ahem, mom--"

Seeing that Hua Ya was about to speak, Guo Ying slapped it on the coffee table.

The flower buds sit up straight.

Guo Yongyong was brave enough to admit his mistake and said to his daughter-in-law: "This is my fault. If you really want to see me perform, why don't I show you a moving target later? I compare this to needlework."

"Target shooting?"

Hua Ya was stunned for a moment and laughed on the sofa.

Guo Ying turned around and saw Xiao Qin covering her mouth and laughing.

"Really, there are so many people who want to see me target shooting that I don't even bother to perform for them." Guo Ying turned over the roasted goose egg with tongs and said with a straight face: "There is no shop like this in this village."

Hua Ya said: "Okay, okay, I haven't seen target practice yet."

Guo Ying said: "Then let Tinglan make arrangements and show you my skills before I leave."

After the two settled on this, the sewing work finally fell into Hua Ya's hands. She is more or less familiar with it and has learned it from Lin Yun for a while, so she can sew it without looking too ugly.

Gu Tinglan will return to work tomorrow and is currently rubbing Xiao Yaoyao's diaper.

After washing the diaper, I saw that the sun outside was not very good. Just pull a rope next to the stove and hang "little flags" inside. He was very strong and rubbed it cleanly. There was no peculiar smell in the room, and there was a faint scent of soap.

Thinking of the old woman he met today, Guo Ying sat on the sofa and said to Gu Tinglan: "The conditions of your grassroots family members need to be improved."

Gu Tinglan hung diapers one by one and said with a straight face: "The conditions for grassroots family members here are already higher than 90% of places in the same military region. I'm afraid it will be difficult to adjust them upwards."

Xiao Qin also thought about Chen Guixiang buying paper today. She didn't know Chen Guixiang's name, but she just said: "The chief and I saw someone buying long rolls of paper for their children to use as diapers at the gate, and we didn't know why the situation at home was so bad. A two-foot piece of cheap cotton fabric can make seven or eight diapers for less than a dollar. Even if it is washed and torn, you won't have to use that kind of thing again."

Guo Ying had more experience than her and said: "Actually, it may not be because of poor living conditions. Some old people are used to saving money. When they saw that using long rolling paper saves trouble and saves money, they just make do with it. But children are different from adults. It's easy to go wrong. But then I thought about whether I had been away from the masses for too long, and I didn't know if everyone was like this, so I didn't say anything."

Gu Tinglan was still holding Xiao Yaoyao's fine cotton diaper in his hand, frowning and said: "Is there such a thing?. That kind of paper can only wipe noses at most, and can't be used for anything else. If it weren't for the economy The problem is sheer laziness and not wanting to wash the child's diapers all the time."

Guo Ying sighed and said: "Every family has its own difficulties. I know you two won't do this, but I'm just reminding you. If you meet such a family member, don't be led astray by her ideas. If you really have difficulties, help if you can. A handful."

"Know."

After Gu Tinglan washed the diaper, he saw that little Yaoyao was awake and there was some sunshine outside, so he asked Huaya to put little Yaoyao in the baby basket and send it to the pavilion outside to bask in the sun.

Guo Ying had other things to do and went to the office building to make phone calls. Xiao Qin went down with Hua Ya. There were already several family members sitting and chatting in the pavilion.

Seeing Xiao Yaoyao coming downstairs, Aunt Mai helped wipe Hua Ya's little throne and asked her to put Xiao Yaoyao on it.

When Hua Ya passed by, he saw an old woman talking to someone next to her with a child. Hua Ya leaned over and took a look: "Isn't this the little girl from Sister Ping's family?" Her face looked exactly like Zhao Hongwei's.

When Chen Guixiang saw Hua Ya, she greeted her politely and said, "Hello, Miss Hua."

Hua Ya took a look at her and found that the face was unfamiliar. She didn't know whether it was the person Li Ping invited or her relative: "Don't call me that, it's easy to make mistakes."

Xiao Qin recognized Chen Guixiang, and she was wondering.

Isn't this a cadre area? How come there are grassroots family members here? From what Hua Ya said, I knew that he was from an acquaintance of Hua Ya's family, so it was unlikely that he was a grassroots family member.

Chen Guixiang said: "When I saw you looking so pretty, I knew you were Comrade Hua Ya. Our family always says you are good-looking."

After her words fell, Aunt Mai frowned and said, "What you said is not quite right."

Hua Ya also frowned and said, "What do you mean by saying this? It's so misunderstood. Brother Zhao and I have never spoken alone, so why should he praise me in front of you?"

Chen Guixiang originally wanted to hold a handful of flower buds, but she said the wrong thing with her clumsy tongue and hurriedly said: "I said the wrong thing. It was my daughter-in-law who always mentioned you. She said that you had a baby just like her." Daughter."

When Xiao Qin saw Chen Guixiang buying long rolls of paper, he said sensitively: "What's wrong with giving birth to a daughter? Who is like you? Your own granddaughter can't tell it, so she lies outside and claims to have given birth to a grandson?"

Xiao Qin has been following Guo Ying, and he is not afraid at all when seeing people talking. Seeing this elderly woman keep looking into Xiao Yaoyao's cradle, she didn't like it anymore and stretched out her hand to block her. It was even more annoying to hear her words coming out of her mouth without any logic.

Hua Ya didn't like Chen Guixiang either. She didn't even look at Li Ping's little daughter. She dragged the little throne to a sunny place and stopped talking.

Chen Guixiang was so embarrassed that Aunt Mai, who was sitting next to her, tried to smooth things over by saying, "In some places in the north, we also like to call our daughters sons. It's not that people think it means men, but 'er' means child. Calling a son also means a child. Could it be that this old aunt has a similar custom in her family and is used to calling her granddaughter grandson."

Chen Guixiang was very grateful to her for her kindness in smoothing things over. She nodded and said in Guangfu's accent: "Yes, yes, you young comrades don't know that we have such a custom there. In fact, in my heart, my grandson and granddaughter are all the same, they are all my darlings."

Xiao Qin gave her a look and walked to the flower bud to look at the child.

Xiao Yaoyao looked at the rattle in Hua Ya's hand and stretched out her little arms like lotus joints. The little feet seemed to be trying hard to reach the rattle, kicking it one after another.

Hua Ya watched her movements and said to Xiao Qin: "Did you see that she kicked me like this when she was in my belly? I couldn't sleep well during the half month before giving birth. She would always kick me in the middle of the night. Kick him awake."

"Naughty children are smart." Xiao Qin flicked his tongue twice and made a "pah pah" sound to tease Xiao Yaoyao. Xiao Yaoyao spit bubbles into her toothless mouth, and you could see her pink little tongue moving around. She was really not honest at all.

Hua Ya said: "Look, do you think she wants to imitate you?"

What she said not only attracted Xiao Qin, but also several other family members.

Aunt Mai hasn't seen little Yaoyao in the past few days. When she did, she said, "She was born with more than six pounds. Today she is at least eight pounds, right?"

Hua Ya said: "I haven't gone to the supply and marketing cooperative to weigh her yet. Anyway, her dad told me that she should weigh more than eight pounds."

Aunt Mai sighed: "You can see that she has been well fed, and she is white and plump. Her skin is just like her mother's, white and tender, and smoother than an egg to the touch."

When others praise her children, Hua Ya accepts them all, and secretly shows off with a "this is normal" and "nothing to be surprised about" attitude.

Little Yaoyao was teased and made a fuss with her teeth and claws. After a while of fussing, she made a few "chucks". Aunt Mai said: "I either peed or pooped now."

Little Yaoyao didn't cry after peeing, she just kept looking at the flower buds.

It was still somewhat cool down there, and even though she had brought a diaper, Hua Ya still planned to take her upstairs to change it, so as not to expose the baby and catch the cold. It is difficult to treat such a big cub when it is sick.

Before Hua Ya reached out, a thick roll of rose-red toilet paper appeared in front of her.

Chen Guixiang put the long roll of toilet paper in front of Hua Ya and said, "Use this, it's free to use."

Hua Ya suddenly thought of what Guo Ying had just said, pushed Chen Guixiang's toilet paper away, turned around and asked Xiao Qin: "Is it her?"

Xiao Qin said: "Yes, that's her. I bought a load of toilet paper for 45 cents. She said it would last for a month for my eldest grandson. She also said that if there was a cheaper one, she would sell it to her."

Hua Ya was really speechless. She had to talk to Li Ping about this matter. How can you let a child use this kind of thing?

Whether it's Li Ping or Zhao Hongwei, Hua Ya knows that neither of them is partial and treats the children equally, no matter how big or small they are. Chen Guixiang used such unsterilized long rolls of paper to pad the child's buttocks, which must have been done without the couple's consent.

"Which one of them is at home now?" Hua Ya asked Chen Guixiang directly, "I have something to see them."

Chen Guixiang felt that Hua Ya was inexplicable. He ignored her just now and now he wanted to talk to her again. She also put on airs and said: "You are the leader's wife. You can just shout casually when you want to talk to someone. Why don't you ask me?"

Aunt Mai next to her said: "Li Ping and Zhao Hongwei went to Haicheng to do some business. I heard they won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

Hua Ya endured it and said to Xiao Qin: "Let's go upstairs."

She was about to go upstairs when Li Ping's little daughter started crying. Chen Guifang rolled her up in a thick cotton-padded jacket and opened it directly. The little girl is wearing crotchless pants. She is almost 100 days old and is much bigger than little Yaoyao.

Hua Ya watched Chen Guifang fold the long roll of paper, trying to stuff it under the little girl's buttocks.

Hua Ya quickly stuffed Xiao Yaoyao's unused fine cotton diapers into Chen Guifang's hands and said to her: "Give her this diaper. I have a few more ones here for you. Don't think about saving money. Let Li Ping do it later." Come to my house, I don't have enough diapers at home, so you can give them to her."

Chen Guixiang did not give the diaper pad to her child immediately. Instead, she squeezed it with her hands and felt the soft fabric on it.

Seeing Xiao Qin staring at her, he smiled coquettishly and said, "I'll put it on for her right now. Oh, let me tell you, you young people don't know how to live. Such a good cloth is used as a diaper for your child." What a prodigal. I have never used such good fabrics in my life. It's so irritating to compare people to others. It's a pity that my little granddaughter is not so lucky. She can't be born into such a good family and raise her like a daughter. Even though she is a prodigal. There are also people who pamper her, but my little granddaughter can only use this kind of junk."

Hua Ya got annoyed and threw the other diapers she was holding at Chen Guixiang and said, "It's not like a prodigal is a prodigal. These are all given to me by my mother-in-law. If your granddaughter doesn't need them, then it's her grandma, that is, You are useless. You just know how to say some offensive things in front of others, and you are reluctant to give your children a penny for talking!"

Aunt Mai quickly got up and stood between the two of them, trying to smooth things over next. She waved her hand at Chen Guixiang, telling her to stop saying a few offensive words.

Not to mention that Hua Ya didn't like it, she also found it offensive. Who in the family area doesn't know that there is nothing wrong with giving good things to children when their husbands and in-laws pamper them. There is no reason why one's own family may have good conditions, but must have to use shabby things for the children.

Chen Guixiang said stiffly: "I just said something casually, why did you take it to heart? I said your family is living a good life, but it's not enough. Besides, who uses fine cotton cloth as a diaper for their daughter? , what I said is correct, what is this if it's not a waste of money?"

"Can you take care of me? Not to mention using fine cotton cloth, just use a satin pad as a diaper. As long as I ask, the child will be able to use it. Our family is in good condition, how can we manage it? You don't need to put a high hat on me, Every penny in our family is clearly earned, and I'm not afraid of you talking nonsense."

Hua Ya reached out and patted Xiao Yaoyao, picked up the child and prepared to go upstairs.

Before going upstairs, I didn't forget to say to Chen Guixiang: "My family is living a good life, and that has nothing to do with you. You don't have to discipline me for any weird reasons. Brother Zhao is also a middle-level cadre, and I feel sad for you to bring up your child like this." . In addition, seeing that you are very old, you should accumulate more moral integrity and do less things that will shorten your life."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...