70s happy little days on the...

Von CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 161-170

326 3 3
Von CNovel_Reader

Chapter 161

Zhou Wenfang and others worked together to break open Hua Ya's little hands, and Aunt Gao asked someone to throw Wang Lan, who was so frightened that she fainted, back to the opposite door.

Aunt Gao pointed at the flower buds and was speechless for a long time. Hua Ya calmed down, straightened her back, and looked like she was about to die heroically: "Sister Da Fang is good!"

Aunt Gao was anxious to see what was going on with Sister Dafang and Chen Zhi in the bedroom, and said to Hua Ya: "You, you, hey!" After finishing, she walked to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

Sister Da Fang took advantage of Hua Ya to go out and locked herself and Chen Zhi in the bedroom with a thunderbolt. The honest person was bullied so hard that all the original complaints piled up and exploded.

Chen Zhi wailed one after another inside, but Sister Dafang gestured with a kitchen knife. He cherished his life and did not dare to resist too much.

Aunt Gao had been knocking on the door outside to persuade her for a long time. Sister Dafang beat Chen Zhi until his face was swollen to the point of being speechless, and then she opened the door calmly.

Chen Zhiwai is a strong man and has never done any work at home in these years. The dry and thin figure is no match for Fengyun Sister Dafang.

He pushed Sister Dafang, but Sister Dafang's chassis was stable and did not move. But Sister Da Fang pushed him, not only pushed him into the wall, but also chopped him into a concussion** with the back of a knife, allowing Sister Da Fang to vent her hatred.

"He said Lili was not his biological child." Sister Dafang said this with a smile. But Hua Ya looked at her expression and thought she was going to cry.

Seeing that Chen Zhi was beaten severely, Aunt Gao felt relieved and said to Sister Dafang, "What are you going to do?"

Sister Dafang said: "Divorce! I will not live with him. I will take the child away with me and go back to my hometown in Sichuan!"

Oops!

Hua Ya secretly sighed, she is indeed a hot girl.

But when Chen Zhi was dizzy, he still shouted heartbreakingly: "Lili is not my daughter, she is a bastard! Lili is not my daughter, she is a bastard!"

There was a noise outside the door. Chen Li and her sister were taken home, trying to persuade their parents who were fighting. Unexpectedly, what I heard as soon as I entered the door was this.

Chen Li was stunned at the door, at a loss.

Hua Ya took Chen Li's wrist and brought her to Chen Zhi. She pointed at Chen Li's eyes and nose that were carved out of the same mold as him and said, "Are you blind? If this isn't your daughter, whose daughter is it? What on earth are you doing? What do you want to do?!"

Chen Zhi was still thinking about insulting Hua Ya, but when he opened his mouth, he remembered that there was Gu Tinglan standing behind her, and he immediately lost his temper.

But he was misfiring, and no one else was misfiring.

Hua Ya heard someone outside swearing: "It's definitely not Chen Zhi's daughter. I don't think they look alike at all! Da Fang just makes bad shoes!"

Before Hua Ya could rush back to confront the woman, Zhou Wenfang, who was standing outside, followed Hua Ya's example and slapped her over!

"Ah! Hit me!"

"Make your mouth dry!"

There was only one person on the other side, and he still wanted to fish in troubled waters among the crowd of onlookers. He was dumbfounded by Zhou Wenfang's slap, and immediately shouted: "You dare to hit me, see if I don't tear you to pieces!"

Zhou Wenfang was not as strong as Hua Ya, but Zhao Yu, Fangyuan, Zhao Xue and other close family members who came later could not allow her to act wildly.

The women, led by Fangyuan, started to pull back and pulled the woman in her thirties with thin willow-leaf eyebrows to prevent her from making a move.

They all shouted slyly: "Oh, stop fighting, why are you fighting!"

In fact, they all helped Zhou Wenfang pull Liu Yimei and let Zhou Wenfang hit her a few more times. The strange thing is that Liu Yemei rarely fights back, and always blocks her stomach with her hands.

Zhao Yu was also impatient. She turned her head and stood at the door, looking at the crowd. She pinched her waist and cursed: "This is what happens to anyone who talks nonsense!"

Fangyuan was calmer than her. Seeing that most of the onlookers were family members, she said, "Sister Dafang has been in the army for so many years. How many of our family members have been helped by her? What kind of person is she?" Others don't understand. Don't those who have been helped by her understand? I hope everyone will not let such unsavory rumors hurt Sister Dafang. I choose to believe Sister Dafang and stand by Sister Dafang!"

Zhao Yu immediately shouted: "I also believe in Sister Dafang. She is not someone who will do things later! If she really had any thoughts, she would have been exposed a long time ago. We are together all day long, why doesn't anyone say anything about her? No? I think someone harmed her!"

Other family members also agreed when they saw it. They had also heard a lot of rumors about Sister Dafang recently. After thinking about it carefully, I realized something was wrong. Why were those three or two people talking about it? If the commotion was really that big, why didn't anyone else find any clues?

"Dafang, we believe you! Beat that bitch Chen Zhi to death!"

"President Gao, please uphold justice and restore Da Fang's innocence!"

"I just said they don't look like good people. They gossip about others behind their backs with their sharp mouths and monkey cheeks. Such people are the most disgusting!"

Others wanted to rush inside to help Sister Dafang beat Chen Zhi, but Zhou Wenfang and others stopped them. Although they also wanted to beat him up, the situation couldn't get out of control.

They thought these people were just watching the fun, but they didn't expect that they were all on Sister Dafang's side.

Zhou Wenfang said: "It's useless for us to believe it now. What we have to do is to combat the rumors and support Sister Dafang in spirit and action!"

Zhao Xue remembered the two people she met on the way here. She turned her back to the door and said to the crowd standing on the stairs: "There are two people sitting on chairs under Building 3 chatting. They are very loud. They are talking specifically about Sister Da Fang." No. Let's take a look, how should we deal with it?"

A family member in his twenties stood up, rolled up his sleeves and said, "Come with me to catch them! I think they are good people and must be treated like beasts!"

Others don't know her, but Fangyuan does.

This is a woman who almost had a dystocia when she gave birth last year. Her husband was away on a mission and no one was around at home. Sister Dafang worked tirelessly to stay with her during the birth, encourage her and take care of her, and tried her best to help her and her child survive the disaster. Otherwise, it would be so painful to wait for her husband to come back and kill two people.

When she called out, someone actually responded. Four or five people hurriedly ran down the stairs, fearing that the two people who spread the rumors would escape.

Zhou Wenfang and Fangyuan looked at each other and saw that Sister Dafang's popularity was beyond their imagination.

It turned out that they had misunderstood. These people were there to let Sister Dafang show off and allow her to beat Chen Zhi without any worries. They were not just watching the fun.

inside the house.

Chen Li panicked, ran to Chen Zhi who was sitting by the wall, and said in a begging tone: "Dad, tell them, I am your daughter, I am your biological daughter!"

Chen Zhi coldly knocked off Chen Li's hand and said, "I don't have a bastard daughter like you, so get out!"

Chen Li shouted: "Dad, how can you say this to me? I am your daughter, you believe me!"

Chen Zhi was still shouting: "Bastard, get out!"

Hua Ya saw Chen Li's tears falling one after another, kicked Chen Zhi on the ribs, and cursed: "Shut up, you bastard!"

Chen Zhi wailed and screamed: "He's been beaten, Captain Gu's wife has been beaten!"

Hua Ya was so angry that she wanted to kick him to death.

Zhou Wenfang ran over and put his hands on her armpits, dragging her outside. Zhao Yu also ran over looking for the movement and helped Zhou Wenfang drag out the indignant flower buds.

Hua Ya kicked her calves and kept kicking Chen Zhi, but she couldn't kick Chen Zhi. She was so angry that she made a fuss about it. The scene was once funny.

Sister Dafang stared at Chen Zhi with cold eyes, as if looking at a dead person.

Aunt Gao knew that if this continued, Sister Dafang would do something irreversibly stupid. When Chen Zhi faced such a situation, he still deliberately provoked Sister Dafang and did not show an attitude to solve the problem. His motives were very suspicious. It seemed that he was just waiting for Sister Da Fang to do something stupid so that he could stand on the high ground and take the initiative.

Aunt Gao led Da Fang outside and asked someone to drag Chen Zhi into the living room, facing the crowd of onlookers on the inside and outside.

Aunt Gao said to Chen Zhi: "Now that so many people can testify for you, what evidence do you have to prove that Chen Li is not your daughter? Tell it while there are many people."

Chen Zhi's face was twisted in pain, and he said weakly: "Pushing up the month when Chen Li was born, this crazy woman and I have never slept together. I was on a business trip outside the island, how could she be pregnant?"

Sister Dafang scolded: "Did you forget that I went to Anhui to see you? Why are you still slandering me now?"

Chen Zhi said: "Who knows if you slept with anyone else while I was away!"

Sister Dafang was so angry that she couldn't speak. When the family members outside heard this, they also wanted to come in and beat Chen Zhi severely.

I don't know who shouted: "Why are you talking! Just because you are on a business trip, our men are all soldiers, no more busy than you, a foreign employee?! Why is this happening to you? Or do you think our family members Are you restless?"

"Lili looks so much like you. You are so cruel to say such things. I think you just don't want to live your life anymore!"

Another family member shouted: "Dafang, we are on your side and let Chen Zhidu explain clearly! Don't be afraid!"

"We have arrested the people who spread rumors about you. Don't worry, we will never let them destroy your innocence!"

Sister Da Fang choked and said: "Thank you."

Sister Dafang had been holding back tears. After hearing their words, she turned around and saw the people standing at the door. Including Qi Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang, Fangyuan, Zhao Yu, Zhao Xue, etc., and there were a few people whose names she couldn't name.

Everyone's eyes were full of trust and affection for her, which was in sharp contrast to Chen Zhi in front of her.

Sister Da Fang's tears flowed down silently. She turned around and raised the back of her hand to wipe away the tears. He turned back to face Chen Zhi with a firm and confident face, his eyes full of anger!

Aunt Gao asked Chen Zhi again: "In that case, I have a way to confirm whether this child is yours. Do you dare? If the child is yours, how do you plan to end this farce today?"

Chen Zhi's heart skipped a beat, and he asked Aunt Gao with evasive eyes. Instead of answering other questions, he said, "What, what can I do?"

Aunt Gao said to him: "There is a biology school at the Peking University branch in Haicheng. It has recently introduced a biological ancestry test that can test whether you and Lili are of direct descent. If you think Lili is not your daughter, just Your blood and Chen Li's blood were sent over, and the agency will test it to determine whether you and Lili are related by blood."

Dafang said without saying a word: "Go, go now!"

Everyone outside was shouting: "Go, who is afraid of who?"

"Yes! Let's go with Da Fang and the child!"

Chen Zhi shivered in fear. He held his ribs hesitantly and said, "Is this thing accurate?"

"This is not allowed, but the dirty mouth of someone spreading rumors is accurate?" Hua Ya sneered: "Whoever dares to go has a guilty conscience!"

Liu Yemei, who was pulled by someone at the door, suddenly said: "Who has a guilty conscience?"

Hua Ya followed the voice and saw Liu Yemei covering half of her swollen face.

Liu Yemei didn't expect that there was suddenly no sound next to her when she was speaking, which made her voice suddenly ring in everyone's ears.

She was so scared that she wanted to run, but the people behind her blocked her way. The person holding her arm pulled her directly to the door: "You still want to talk back? I haven't been beaten enough yet. I'll beat you every time I see you."

Zhao Yu stood next to her and asked: "Why are you so sure that what Chen Zhi said is true? I see that you have been speaking for Chen Zhi. Is it possible that you know him?"

Chen Zhi immediately shouted in the living room: "Who knows her? I don't know her at all!"

Liu Yimei said in panic: "I, I'm just talking nonsense. Whether she is his daughter or not has nothing to do with me."

Hua Ya didn't believe her lies and said to Aunt Gao: "I remembered her. She was the one who spread rumors about Sister Da Fang during the past two days when there were many people. There were also two other people, one male and one female. . If you say you don't know Chen Zhi, you won't even believe it."

An idea suddenly popped up in Hua Ya's mind, and her eyes rolled around Liu Yemei and Chen Zhi.

Not only her, but everyone else had the same idea. They all felt that the relationship between Chen Zhi and this woman must be abnormal.

Hua Ya whispered to Zhou Wenfang: "Why do I think the problem is with Chen Zhi? He doesn't have a clear feeling with this woman?"

Zhou Wenfang also said: "Yes. I feel the same way."

When you think about it this way, things seem a bit scary.

Hua Ya thought about the whole incident in her mind, feeling that Chen Zhi had cheated on her earlier, wanted to cause trouble for the divorce, and deliberately threw dirty water on Sister Da Fang.

Chen Zhi was furious to cause such a thing. He couldn't wait to get rid of Sister Da Fang.

"I wonder if Liu Yemei is pregnant." After Hua Ya told Zhou Wenfang, Zhou Wenfang's eyebrows stood up and she was speechless for a long time. She was not stupid, and she immediately understood what Hua Ya was thinking.

Zhou Wenfang's vision was shattered. She couldn't help but glance towards Liu Yemei. Liu Yemei had just had a fight with her, and now she was afraid of being attacked again, so she instinctively put her hands in front of her lower abdomen.

Zhou Wenfang hit Hua Ya with her elbow. Hua Ya saw Liu Yemei's actions and her face darkened.

Hua Ya knew that this test was most likely the later DNA test, and it had a high accuracy rate. It has just been introduced and has not yet been recognized by the general public. But it doesn't matter, as long as it's officially recognized. Chen Zhi and Lili are going to do it, and Liu Yemei can't even think about running away!

Aunt Gao also glanced at Liu Yemei critically. Chen Zhi didn't know what he wanted to hide, and suddenly shouted: "I don't agree to do a biological blood test!"

Sister Dafang said: "Then you have a guilty conscience."

Chen Li wiped her tears and suddenly shouted in Chen Mei's arms: "I ask for a test! Please take Grandma Gao to take me and Chen Zhi to do the test!" She was heartbroken by Chen Zhi, and even her "dad" was not willing call.

Aunt Gao walked up to Chen Li and reached out to help her smooth the rags of hair on her face that were wet from crying. He turned to Chen Zhi and said, "In this situation, you have no choice but to go."

Hua Ya took the initiative to ask for an errand and said, "Let's arrange for someone to drive them there."

After Hua Ya finished speaking, she gave Zhou Wenfang a look.

Zhou Wenfang understood, silently said a few words to Fangyuan and the others, and everyone walked towards Liu Yemei's side at the door.

Chapter 162

Forty minutes later.

Liu Yemei opened her eyes, unable to believe that she was sitting in a moving car.

The driver's seat in front and the passenger seat were all soldiers in military uniforms, and there were two soldiers on the left and right sides of her body.

She was about to ask a question when she caught a glimpse of the moving sea outside the window.

She murmured: "A bridge across the sea?"

The soldier next to her saw that she was awake and said seriously: "You don't need to say anything. Just stay quiet and cooperate with our work."

Liu Yemei's name was Liu Mei. She asked in a panic: "Where are you sending me? I want to get off the bus. I am an employee of District 3, not an enemy agent."

The soldier sitting in the passenger seat turned to her and said, "We are members of the patrol team. Someone reported that you are suspected of destroying other people's marriages. Now please cooperate with our investigation."

Liu Mei was so frightened that she had no idea why she was in the jeep. In her memory, she was still standing in front of Chen Zhi's house.

"Ah, someone beat me. They knocked me unconscious and dragged me into the car!" Liu Mei said with fear and resentment: "It was that short woman who looked like a vixen. She went around behind and beat me. . The person next to her is named Zhou Wenfang, and Zhou Wenfang also hit me. Look, my face is still swollen!"

"You'd better keep quiet." The soldier sitting next to her was very unhappy when she called Hua Ya a "vixen". Comrade Hua Ya's heroic behavior spread among the soldiers of Unit 031. How could she be allowed to slander him casually?

"Do you want to pass out again?"

Liu Mei struggled to move. When she heard what he said, she glanced at him resentfully and said with a sneer: "Where are you taking me?"

At this time, no one answered her question.

Liu Mei recalled the incident crazily in her mind, realizing that she might have exposed her pregnancy during the fight. She covered her stomach with her hands and said fiercely: "What on earth are you going to do?!"

The soldier in the co-pilot turned around, his cold eyes making her tremble uncontrollably. The other party glanced at her stomach, and his emotionless eyes made her panic.

"Pull amniotic fluid to test whether the father of the child in your belly is Chen Zhi."

Even if Chen Zhi is just an external employee, if the incident happened in the army, it must be investigated clearly.

Liu Mei has never heard of such a method. At most, she has heard of a bloody confession. She didn't dare to take the risk. She gritted her teeth and said, "I'm not pregnant. Who said I was pregnant? And even if I am pregnant, can't the child have the same blood type as others?"

"There is no need to resist, and resistance is useless." The soldier in front said coldly: "We are not identifying the blood type, but taking out the exfoliated cells from the amniotic fluid and comparing them with Chen Zhi's cells to get the result. Even if you now Aborting the child in the belly will not help."

The soldier sitting next to her said, "Why don't you think more about the consequences when you do something ugly?"

Liu Mei's face turned red. She wanted to refute, but she didn't dare.

She stopped talking, eager to meet Chen Zhi and find a way to hide what happened between them.

It's a pity that she can't see Chen Zhi.

After Hua Ya knocked her out, she ran to find the car. Just happened to encounter small melon seeds. Without saying a word, Xiao Guazi sent a car out and invited comrades from the patrol team to cooperate in the investigation.

There were two jeeps in front of the jeep Liu Mei was sitting in. One was carrying Chen Zhi, and the other was carrying Sister Dafang and her two daughters.

According to regulations, other unrelated persons are not allowed to go together.

Hua Ya sat in the living room of Sister Da Fang's house and walked around. She believed that her intuition was not wrong. Zhou Wenfang saw her walking around, so he simply pulled her to sit on the sofa and said, "Why don't we go back first? The results won't be available in a day or two."

After Aunt Gao finished talking to the people outside, she walked to the living room and said to Zhou Wenfang: "Let's not mention Da Fang's matter. I thought you were not impulsive. Why are you imitating Xiaohua and hitting people?"

Hua Ya defended Zhou Wenfang and asked Fangyuan and others who had not left yet: "Which of you saw Xiaofang beating someone?"

Before Fangyuan could say anything, the other people helping to clean up the house pretended to be blind: "No, who hit someone? We didn't see anyone hit anyone."

"Hey, isn't it Chen Zhi's domestic violence against Da Fang?"

"Yes, Comrade Xiaohua just came here and didn't participate in anything."

Hua Ya glanced at Zhou Wenfang. The two of them did not dare to laugh. They shrank their necks and covered their mouths in front of Aunt Gao, giggling like little hens that had just laid a nest.

Seeing everyone saying this, Aunt Gao shook her head and said, "Okay, okay, I understand what you mean. Xiaohua and Xiaofang just came over, and they didn't hit anyone at all, right?"

Everyone present was nodding wildly.

Fangyuan even held Hua Ya's hand and told Aunt Gao, "She is timid, how dare she do such a thing."

As soon as the words fell, everyone burst into laughter.

If you are talking about the faint of heart, Huaya is definitely not on the list.

"Okay, okay." Aunt Gao said with a smile: "You are right, Xiaohua and Xiaofang did not do anything. Since everyone can testify to this matter, let's end it here."

This word means to seal it. Everyone tacitly revealed this article and will not mention it again.

The people present helped Sister Dafang clean up the house briefly, and the others left in twos and threes. Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were about to leave when Aunt Gao stopped them.

"Xiaohua, you have already touched me twice in front of me. The next time -"

Hua Ya immediately said: "Next time, I won't read the examination in front of everyone!" After saying that, she dragged Zhou Wenfang and ran down the stairs.

Aunt Gao asked Fangyuan dumbfounded: "This is your sister-in-law."

Fangyuan said: "Who? Why didn't I see it?"

Aunt Gao laughed angrily: "It's not that the whole family doesn't come into the house, so hurry up and leave. I see you are getting upset."

*

One month later.

Hua Ya was playing with semiconductors at home when she heard someone knocking on the door.

She opened the door and saw Zhou Wenfang and Zhao Yu. The two of them couldn't stop being happy. They took Hua Ya's hand and said, "Hurry up, there are big-character posters posted on the playground. The incident about Sister Dafang has finally come to light!"

"Great! I'll come right away!"

After hearing this, Hua Ya quickly put the semiconductor on the coffee table, ran into the house to find a cotton jacket and put it on, and ran to the playground with them.

Many people on the playground were craning their necks to look at the big-character posters, which clearly explained the cause and effect of the whole incident between Sister Dafang and Chen Zhi in densely packed characters.

It turns out that Chen Zhi and Liu Mei secretly visited Chen Cang, and it was Liu Mei who chose to be with Chen Zhi because of her own interests. Chen Zhi would have a private meeting with Liu Mei every day after get off work, and used the convenience of work to bring a lot of benefits to Liu Mei. Liu Mei also received a lot of benefits behind his back. She arranged for the two people who spread the rumors and promised a certain reward.

Liu Mei was jealous of Sister Dafang's status and wanted to use Chen Zhi for a longer period of time, so she accidentally got pregnant with the child, claiming that it was Chen Zhi's child. Chen Zhi was forced to divorce Sister Dafang, otherwise he would report Chen Zhi to his employer for raping/defiling her.

Chen Zhi was forced to think of a sinister way to call a thief a thief. He remembered that a few years ago there were women who divorced and returned to their hometown because of rumors and rumors that they could no longer stay in the workplace, so he followed suit and tried to force Sister Da Fang to initiate a divorce. In this case, even if he later married Liu Mei, others would not be able to say anything about him. Even if he doesn't work on the island in the future and goes to other places, his work resume here will still be beautiful.

Unexpectedly, Sister Dafang is soft on the outside and strong on the inside. She is also very popular and has received a lot of support.

After institutional testing, Chen Mei and Chen Li were both Chen Zhi's biological daughters.

The most applauding thing is that although Chen Zhi was forced to divorce by Liu Mei because of the child in her belly, the child in Liu Mei's belly was not Chen Zhi's at all.

Liu Mei was sentenced to seven years and ten months in prison on her 32nd birthday for adultery and bribery.

Chen Zhi was also expelled from his unit for committing adultery and taking advantage of his position to seek the interests of others. After trial in court, he was sentenced to eleven years in prison for several crimes. On the second day after the trial results were announced, he was escorted to Shiquanhe Prison to serve his sentence.

The people who looked up at the big-character posters exclaimed, "A man who can destroy a home like this really doesn't deserve to be a man."

Sister Dafang regained her innocence, and Hua Ya couldn't stop smiling all morning after reading the big-character poster. It's said that Chen Zhi deserves what he deserves for his crime. This is the retribution of this world.

Zhao Yu told Hua Ya: "I heard that Chen Zhi wanted to see Lili, but she refused. What's funny is that he actually asked Lili to give him a chance."

Hua Ya asked nervously: "Lili has forgiven him, right?"

Zhao Yu sneered and said: "Lili is not that stupid. She just said, 'When I begged Chen Zhi to give me another chance, he told me to get out. Now I will also give this word to him.'"

Hua Ya clapped her hands happily.

At noon, Gu Tinglan listened to her chatter for a long time. After eating, the weather got warmer, so the two of them didn't plan to go back to the bedroom to take a nap, so they just sat on the sofa and listened to Semiconductor.

A new book has been released recently, it is "Shajiabang" by Ba Jin. The storyteller on the radio would tell a story every day, which fascinated Hua Ya.

Gu Tinglan held her in his arms and rubbed her belly. Seeing that she was in a very good mood, he wanted her to be happy again.

"Do you know where Shiquanhe Prison is?" Gu Tinglan lifted Hua Ya's chin and asked her to focus on him.

Hua Ya shook his head, put the semiconductor on the coffee table, leaned into Gu Tinglan's arms and thought about it carefully before saying, "Gansu?"

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "You can guess further."

"Is it farther than Gansu?" Hua Ya pondered and said, "Qinghai? Yunnan?"

Gu Tinglan put his chin on her shoulder and said in her ear, "You can guess further."

Hua Ya really didn't know this place, so she thought for a while and said, "Qinghai and Yunnan are far enough apart. We can't build a prison on the horizon."

"It's not wrong to say it's on the horizon." Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Shiquanhe Prison is in Tibet."

"Tibet!" Hua Ya was dumbfounded: "How could he be sent to such a far away place? This is no different from exile."

Gu Tinglan rubbed Hua Ya's neck and whispered, "Of course, let him go to Tibet to build roads."

Hua Ya was shocked: "To build a road in Tibet?!"

As far as she knows, the conditions there are very difficult. Most people who go to Gao Gao will suffer from severe reaction, and they will be out of breath just walking a few steps. Not to mention doing heavy physical work, it can really kill you.

Gu Tinglan said nonchalantly: "Chen Zhi is stupid and bad. Shiquanhe happens to be short of people, so let him go over and reform with peace of mind and start a new life as soon as possible."

Chapter 163

Sister Dafang successfully divorced Chen Zhi. Considering that it was Chen Zhi's fault, Sister Dafang and he were veteran employees here. When the family area was first developed, there was only one area, otherwise the employees would not live in the first area and work in the family committee.

After all, Aunt Gao felt sorry for Sister Dafang and applied to the army to allow her to continue living in 031 with her two daughters as a contract worker. Otherwise, if Sister Dafang is allowed to take the child and leave like this, the three of them will have no place outside the island.

Sister Dafang has been in 031 for more than ten years, and her habits and focus of life have been here. After learning that Aunt Gao helped her apply to continue working here, and her children can continue to study in the class, she was moved to tears.

She knows that it is everyone's concern for her mother and daughter that allows them to continue to stay here, and she is grateful from the bottom of her heart 031. Determined to repay 031's kindness to them. If she couldn't stay here, she really didn't know where she would live after leaving the island and how she would survive.

Everyone also felt sorry for her family's great changes and no longer mentioned the name "Chen Zhi" in front of her. Everything that happened before was turned over and her life was moved forward.

Hua Ya still goes to work between two o'clock and one line at a time, waiting for her brother-in-law who is about to arrive.

This brother-in-law never talked to her on the phone, and her parents-in-law mentioned very little about this brother-in-law in their letters. Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan several times, and Gu Tinglan always said, "You'll know when you see her."

These words made her think and feel strange.

After confirming that her brother-in-law would arrive in three days, Hua Ya took Gu Tinglan to clean up the house together during her rest time.

In the afternoon, Hua Ya went to the study room to study as usual.

Zhou Wenfang and Zhao Yu were already in the study room.

The weather has been warm recently, and many people have taken off their cotton-padded clothes and changed into thinner ones. Hua Ya also took off her cotton-padded clothes, put on a vest over her sweater and ran out.

She entered the study room and found that there was no one there. You know, there were five or six people who came to study some time ago.

Zhou Wenfang and Zhao Yu were doing questions. Seeing Hua Ya coming, Zhao Yu sighed and said, "I thought you wouldn't come to study."

"Why don't you study? It's great to study. I love studying." Although Hua Ya has a semiconductor, he has been listening to "Shajiabang" these days and not much news.

Zhou Wenfang said: "Forget it if you don't know."

Hua Ya put her bag on the table, took out her pencil case and homework book and said, "You are an interesting person. You always say half and half. Forget it, I'm used to it. Anyway, what happens outside has nothing to do with me. I just want to study hard."

"That's true." Zhou Wenfang said with a smile: "Let's ignore others and read our own books first."

While they were concentrating on reading, several newcomers came outside the study room.

They must have been contract workers who had just come to work. Four or five people came to the study room together. They didn't study or talk. They made a lot of noise and said, "Don't distort your thinking by just reading."

"that is."

"If you ask me, 031 is too old-fashioned and not advanced at all. I think we should organize people with the same ideas and publicize it well. We have only been here for two years and we can't keep up with the outside. trend."

"That's right, there are private schools here."

Hua Ya stood up with a serious face.

Zhou Wenfang thought she was going to beat someone up again and wanted to stop her, but Hua Ya packed her things, turned around and left.

Zhao Yu watched Hua Ya's leaving figure and said, "The calm before the storm. It turns out that the scary thing is not that she beats people up--"

Zhou Wenfang continued: "He turned around and left. There must be something brewing."

The voices of those people were getting louder and louder, as if they didn't pay attention to the words "Study quietly" and "Study wisely" on the wall. They also despised Zhou Wenfang and Zhao Yu, thinking that they were out of ideas and did not accept advanced ideas.

Hua Ya didn't go home and walked straight downstairs to Gu Tinglan's office building.

When she went upstairs, she met Xie Weimin. Xie Weimin said hello to her. Seeing that she looked bad, he said, "Lao Gu is in the office. If you beat him up, tell me and I will guard the door for you. If you let him go again, People know that his status in the family is not high, and he will not be able to hang out in the future."

Hua Ya glanced at him and said, "I have serious business to see him."

Xie Weimin still had a mission to attend to, so he winked and said, "I understand, sister-in-law, go quickly."

Hua Ya: "." I don't know how Gu Tinglan managed to work with him for so many years.

Knock on the door. Inside is the door opened by Xiao Guazi. Seeing Hua Ya coming, Xiao Guazi first called out: "Hello, sister-in-law." Then he turned to Gu Tinglan, who was giving instructions on documents, and said, "My sister-in-law is here."

Only then did Gu Tinglan take his eyes away from the document.

I don't know how long he continued working. After staring at the flower buds for three or four seconds, he stood up in surprise.

"Why are you here?" Gu Tinglan pulled Hua Ya towards the sofa: "Miss your dad? Do you want to call?"

Hua Ya shook her head, knowing that Xiao Guazi was not an outsider and had told Gu Tinglan about the library.

"This is indeed a sign that something is wrong. Now is the time to hire people. Three thousand new people have been recruited from outside, all of whom have passed political review. It stands to reason that the radical elements have been eliminated."

Gu Tinglan thought for a while and said to Hua Ya, "You tell Zhou Wenfang and the others, and I will find a way to solve it."

Hua Ya trusted Gu Tinglan, and after knowing that he took this matter to heart, she told him a few words and asked him to continue working.

When Hua Ya returned home, she wondered if Gu Tinglan could think of any good way to distinguish these radicals.

Unexpectedly, District Three came to make arrangements the next day. In the arrangement, it was simply stated that all contract workers in the third district would take cultural examinations.

Hua Ya clapped her hands and exclaimed.

Nothing is easier to sift through than a test.

Zhou Wenfang and Sister Dafang both have to take the exam, and they are worried that they will not do well in the exam. Hua Ya knew the purpose of this exam, so she simply appeased Zhou Wenfang and Sister Dafang and asked them to perform normally.

There are two exams a day, one is cultural knowledge and the other is district three regulations.

Zhou Wenfang and Sister Dafang were still worried about their results. They never imagined that just two hours after the exam, the troops would take action.

A total of seventy-three people were found out in the two examinations. Fortunately, these seventy-three people have just arrived on the island and have not yet been able to formally sign a work contract with the army.

This was very maneuverable. Without Gu Tinglan's intervention, these seventy-three people received an extremely demanding employment contract.

Not only are they required to increase their working hours and reduce their wages, they are also asked to go to another small island with strong folk customs to engage in construction.

Although they are all engaged in construction, the value of doing construction in the army is completely different from doing construction elsewhere.

Many people say nice things, but once their own interests are harmed, they can no longer say any nice things. They all stand under the office building and curse 031 for being a dog, and they are all given a bad job by being tricked.

Later, someone came forward to coordinate, reimbursing the round trip expenses, and giving a small subsidy so that people who were unwilling to go to the island for construction could choose to leave on their own.

The sincerity of the words and the harshness of the contract made them resolutely accept the negotiated arrangement, and one after another received subsidies and travel expenses to seek development elsewhere.

Later, not only the people in the three districts took the test, but also the family members took such a screening test.

The result is still good. Thanks to Aunt Gao's years of publicity and education in literacy classes, the family members all feel that it is glorious to have learned knowledge.

On Dayu Island, it still remains quiet and peaceful. Thanks to the blessing of 031, the common people continued to live their small lives and prepared for spring plowing without realizing it.

This year, the army farm has increased its planting area, so I specially applied to the army and needed help from the army.

A group of family members were idle and responded to the call and went to the farm to help with spring plowing. In addition to them, soldiers from various regiments were sent.

Hua Ya can run in the mountains and can't farm, mainly because her mother's family didn't have any land for her to grow.

In the morning, we followed the car to the farm. Looking at the vast land, Hua Ya was dumbfounded.

Zhou Wenfang asked her to roll up her trousers, put on a bamboo hat on her head, and follow the example of others to plant rice seedlings.

By the end of the morning, Hua Ya's waist was about to break. Looking back, I saw that the transplanted seedlings were crooked. Hua Ya was very upset and felt that she was useless. Compared to Zhou Wenfang, who was as straight as measured by a ruler, hers was almost like a blind man inserting one.

"Xiaohua, stop working and come and see, there are a lot of cherries here!" Zhao Yu shouted loudly: "Come and pick them to quench everyone's thirst."

This is Hua Ya's specialty. When she came out of the mud, her bare feet were not afraid of being stuck on the ground. She ran to the tree with her shoes and looked, oh, a tree full of cherries!

These cherries were ripe and many of them rotted when they fell on the ground.

The flower buds did not have baskets, so they climbed up the tree in threes and fives, holding the bamboo hat upside down in their arms, like a little monkey, quickly picking wild cherries.

Wild cherries are small, about the size of a two-cent coin. Yellow crystal, with a little pink on the belly.

I picked two flower buds and tasted them. They were sweet with a little sourness, and they tasted refreshing and not easy to get tired of.

Then they came to her home field. The flower buds swept away the inability to transplant the rice seedlings, scurried up and down the tree, and handed the filled bamboo hat to Zhao Yu under the tree. Zhao Yu poured the cherries on the ground and piled them up. Hand the bamboo hat to Hua Ya.

Chapter 164

Passenger ship transferring to the reef island.

A smooth-looking gay man wearing a Chinese tunic suit and carrying a small suitcase was chatting with the old lady next to him and successfully harvested a tender cucumber.

There are yellow flower buds on the tips of the cucumbers. The old lady picked them freshly from her garden and brought them to Dayu Island for her daughter and son-in-law to eat. There are only about ten roots in total.

Gu Taotao's bite was crunchy and crunchy, and the overwhelming discomfort in his stomach was suppressed by the fragrant cucumber flavor. Who would believe it, he actually felt a little seasick.

He looked at Dayu Island, which was getting closer and closer, and hummed the Peking Opera text "Fighting Tigers on the Mountain" in his mouth, his grin getting wider and wider.

He visited Dayu Island seven years ago. It was desolate and poor, with no entertainment activities. After all these years, if it weren't for his unsatisfactory stay in Beijing, he wouldn't be willing to come all the way here.

It's actually not accurate to say that it's not going well. In fact, it's because I'm falling out of love.

He pursued Comrade Xiaowen for two years without success. He tried to find someone to help her, but was finally rejected. He couldn't understand why Comrade Xiaowen rejected him, but if he didn't understand, he didn't want to think about it. There are four words that Chinese people often say: Come and come.

Why are you thinking so much? Just be happy.

He simply walked to the deck and put on black sunglasses in the slightly cold wind, which looked serious and cool.

The back-combed hair may not be disturbed by the ten-level wind that he combed. Paired with this pair of round black sunglasses, no matter how you look at it, it makes people feel unsophisticated.

Fortunately, with a height of over 1.8 meters and a handsome chin, people feel that he is somewhat upright. It's not like the bad guy who committed crimes inland and escaped to the island according to rumors. It should be the young master who came from somewhere for a vacation.

It's almost like looking at the mountain to see Dayu Island.

Clearly in sight, the passenger ship whined and whined for most of the day before slowly approaching the Dayu Island Pier.

He rubbed his stomach. The last time he came here was on his father's helicopter. I didn't expect it to be so troublesome this time.

And this time, the two elders helped him pack six or seven large bags, and even asked a young soldier to help "escort" him to the island. I was afraid that he would run wild somewhere else under the guise of looking for his brother.

Gu Taotao was quite happy at first. His parents finally had a little bit of love for him. Before getting in the car, his mother said: "There are seven bags in total, six bags of clothes and food for your sister-in-law. I collected them all winter. If you lose one, don't come back."

Gu Taotao thought that it would be good if there was only one bag. Unexpectedly, his mother said: "The remaining bag is for your Aunt Gao. Give it to her when you remember to go."

Gu Taotao was very self-aware about his family position, so he took seven bags and left. There have been many twists and turns along the way, thanks to some help.

When he got off the boat, the first thing he saw was Xie Weimin.

"Oh, my dearest brother Xie! Why did you come to pick me up in person?"

Xie Weimin hugged him and was very happy for his arrival. The two of them were more like brothers than Gu Tinglan.

"I'm afraid your brother is busy and can't pick you up and you get lost. Why did you bring so many things? I'll help you get them."

Gu Taotao pushed up his sunglasses and said, "After all, I still love my brother. My brother said that if I lose a bag, he will sink me into the sea. Do you think it's easy for me?"

Xie Weimin knew that he had a girl he liked, and it was said that he had been pursuing her for a long time, so he said, "Why did you come alone? Why didn't my brother and sister bring her?"

Xie Weimin simply refused to pick up the pot. Gu Taotao pursed his lips and said, "I was hurt, I was heartbroken, and I came here to seek comfort. Please don't poke my heart."

Xie Weimin was not much better. The two felt the same and lamented each other.

When Gu Taotao met Xie Weimin, he started nagging: "Is there anyone like him who can be a big brother? I came all the way to visit him, but it's okay if he doesn't answer. My sister-in-law doesn't even come."

Xie Weimin hadn't seen him for several years. He gestured that the two of them were about the same size and explained for Gu Tinglan: "Your brother is really busy. At the beginning of the new year, Ruan Lv gave him a lot of work to practice. I have been on the phone all day today. He couldn't leave the meeting."

"What about my sister-in-law? We are all part of the same family after all. Why didn't she come to pick me up?" Gu Taotao said pretentiously: "Are you trying to intimidate me?"

"Don't worry, your brother will bully you and your sister-in-law won't even bully you." Xie Weimin stood on the dock and pointed to the south and said: "They dedicated their labor to work on the farm. Besides, you are not tomorrow. You just arrived, you came today, you can't blame anyone else. Besides, wasn't I standing in front of you? We two brothers are so good, don't you miss me? "

"I think! I just thought that Brother Xie would take me to the wild area this year to see a lot of things." Gu Taotao was very coaxing. He knew that he had other business matters and didn't deliberately neglect him. His glass heart was pieced together, and it was pretty neat.

Seeing that Xie Weimin was wearing plain clothes, he put his arm around him and called on the young soldier behind him to walk ashore together.

The three of them arrived at Xie Weimin's dormitory first, packed with bags. Gu Taotao said that he didn't want to live in a guest room at his brother's sister-in-law's house, and it was better to feel comfortable in the dormitory.

Xie Weimin originally lived with Gu Tinglan. Later, after Gu Tinglan moved with Wang Tianzhu, he lived in a room by himself, and the bed next to him was still empty.

"This place is really nice. Green mountains and green waters nourish people." The little soldier who sent Gu Taotao here had other tasks and followed the others. Gu Taotao washed his face, leaned against his chest and yawned, saying, "Do you have any plans? If not, I'll squint for half an hour."

Xie Weimin saw that there was a collection of poems and pen and paper in his open suitcase, and he smiled and said: "You stopped being a pilot or a painter, and now you become a poet?"

Gu Taotao lay paralyzed on his bed and did not hide anything. He told the reason for coming: "The girl I originally pursued liked Guo Moruo's poems. He also said that men who can't write poems are rough and superficial creatures. Hey, I had no choice but to change my career because of the girl I love."

Xie Weimin, an old man, scratched his head and said, "What the hell, are you here to write poetry?"

"No." Gu Taotao said deeply and melancholy: "Knowing that she likes poetry, I wrote the Temple of Earth at Andingmen, Ships at Shichahai, Great Wall at Badaling, and Nunnery. They were all written over and over again several times last year. Now I have finished them. I don't have much to write in my brain. I even planned to come here and write some poems about 'Facing the sea and spring flowers are blooming', but my love died first."

Xie Weimin couldn't understand how young people think about love nowadays. He heard what Gu Taotao said and felt that their love didn't look like they had any thoughts. Xiaofang, whom he likes, is more intelligent.

In order not to dampen Gu Taotao's enthusiasm, Xie Weimin kindly reminded him: "You also know that our place cannot be compared with Beijing. The people's lives are very simple. If you want to find a romantic atmosphere, you have come to the wrong place."

"You're right." Gu Taotao raised his eyebrows and stopped dozing off. He got up and dragged a chair to sit next to Xie Weimin and said, "Even a big iron tree like my brother can bloom. This place is a Feng Shui treasure." .I have to come over and take a look."

Xie Weimin said: "You want to see your sister-in-law."

Gu Taotao was exposed and said with a chic smile: "The main thing is curiosity, and also want to calm down the heart of lovelorn."

Having said this, he opened one of the packages, which contained the gift he had brought for Hua Ya. A collection of poems by Guo Moruo and a set of exquisite and low-key imported cosmetics.

Xie Weimin saw this with an expression that was hard to describe.

If Hua Ya could like these fancy things, he would eat Gu Taotao.

Gu Taotao shuddered and asked, "Brother Xie, what's wrong with you? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Xie Weimin didn't want to dampen his enthusiasm, so he patted Gu Taotao on the shoulder and said, "I'll take you to your sister-in-law. Your brother will get off work a little early in the evening, and we'll have a meal together."

"That's great." Gu Taotao rubbed his hands and said, "Let's have a seafood banquet. The seafood in Sijiao City is always not fresh enough. You have to eat it secretly. Why don't you come here to have a seafood barbecue and a small beer? Think about it. They all feel happy."

Xie Weimin asked him to go ahead, then locked the door. Hearing this, his big toe swelled and said, "It's still good. I think you're waiting for gout."

Gu Taotao had seen the photo of Hua Ya, holding a small flower basket and standing next to his brother. She was beautiful, had a sweet smile, and was a graceful beauty. Not to mention Dayu Island, even in Beijing, its appearance is famous.

Such a dignified and virtuous lesbian was attracted by his brother.

Gu Taotao felt that his brother was quite similar to him, both were quite superficial and only went after beautiful wives.

But he is a coward in front of his brother and would never dare to say these words.

His father, who is so picky, has met his sister-in-law and said that his brother has found a daughter-in-law who best meets his expectations.

Gu Taotao had preconceptions about how rigid a lesbian must be to meet the old man's expectations. It's a pity that he has a good face. I think it would be quite suitable for a person with such a personality to marry his brother.

I heard that Hua Ya came from a rural area and had no education. Gu Taotao specially reminded himself not to say anything carelessly. What if he pokes his sensitive and fragile heart, his brother can skin him alive.

He put the gift wrapped in colored paper squarely on his lap and rode all the way to the farm.

The farm has just started spring plowing, and the dew can form thin ice in the morning. When the sun warmed up at noon, the workers took off their coats and concentrated on facing the loess hoeing fields with their backs to the sky.

Many people came to the farm to help. Gu Taotao got out of the car and searched the fields but could not find the legendary sister-in-law.

Xie Weimin asked a few people, and then took Gu Taotao to the north of the field ridge.

Gu Taotao looked at how busy everyone was and was curious whether the delicate sister-in-law could do the work in the fields.

Just as he was looking around, a lesbian with a good temperament came over to Xie Weimin. Gu Taotao saw that Xie Weimin was obviously embarrassed in his behavior, and he seemed to know clearly in his heart that this eighth grader was Brother Xie's sweetheart.

Zhou Wenfang took off his bamboo hat. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead from working. Seeing Xie Weimin coming over with a young gay man, she guessed that he was Hua Ya's brother-in-law.

"Go north, she's over there, you can see her if you go there." Zhou Wenfang smiled politely at Gu Taotao, sighing in her heart that the old Gu family's genes were good. Although Gu Taotao couldn't match his brother's impressive aura, he always had a handsome appearance.

Gu Taotao did not disturb Xie Weimin, but winked at him and said, "I'll go look for it. Brother Xie, please give this lesbian your handkerchief here first. I see you've been holding it in your pocket for a long time, and then you can pinch her again." Just left."

Zhou Wenfang was startled, having not noticed Xie Weimin's little move at first. Looking again, Xie Weimin took out his hand as if he was electrocuted and waved his fist to beat Gu Taotao. As he moved, he did find a small corner of a handkerchief in his pocket.

Gu Taotao laughed heartlessly and ran to the north.

Xie Weimin's fist didn't hit anyone, so he turned around and had to face Zhou Wenfang. He murmured for a long time, took out the handkerchief from his pocket, handed it to Zhou Wenfang and said, "Will you wipe the sweat?"

Although he was passive, Xie Weimin took a step forward. Zhou Wenfang generously took the handkerchief in his hand and wiped his sweat. Xie Weimin's eyes widened when he saw it.

Gu Taotao ran more than two hundred meters, and after making sure that Xie Weimin would not catch up and beat him, he slowed down.

As he walked, he saw several people standing under a cherry tree. He looked around at these people without leaving a trace, and found that there was no one who fit the serious attire of "leader's wife" or "commander's daughter-in-law".

On the tree, there was a nimble figure running back and forth between the branches, just like an excited little monkey cub. She flew around as if walking on the ground, and dropped handfuls of ripe cherries into the hands of those waiting under the tree.

Gu Taotao followed their movements and looked up, then was dumbfounded.

Why does this face look so familiar?

What about the dignified and old-fashioned sister-in-law?

Hua Ya lay on the branch of the tree, picked the top bunch of cherries in her hand, and looked down, oh, her brother-in-law is here! Didn't I promise to arrive tomorrow? He looks exactly like the photo of him when he was a child. He looks silly with his big mouth open. He is easy to recognize just by looking at his temperament.

She shouted without saying anything: "Here you are, Xiao Taotao. Now, I'll give you some cherries!"

Little Taotao.

Someone nearby saw this tall gay man being called "Xiao Taotao" and couldn't hold it back: "Hahahaha--" He laughed wildly.

Suddenly attacked by black history, Taotao's mind went blank for a moment.

Feeling the probing and funny gazes of the people next to him, Gu Taotao covered his face and said in a broken voice, "Don't call me that. Why did my brother even tell you this?!"

In childhood, aren't there pictures of boys wearing floral skirts, hairpins, and red lips?

It's not a big deal.

Hua Ya slipped down from the tree and said crisply: "Ang, I said it."

Chapter 165

Hua Ya tilted her head and looked at Gu Taotao. Seeing that he didn't speak or say hello, she graciously pushed a handful of wild cherries into his hand.

"You take it and eat it, don't be polite to me."

Gu Taotao saw that although her temperament was not rigid and dignified, she was not mean-spirited and deliberately stirring up trouble. He took the wild cherries, and the flower bud ate one in front of him, and said happily: "It's so sweet."

Seeing Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin coming over, Hua Ya shared the remaining wild cherries with them.

Zhou Wenfang ate one, nodded and said, "It's indeed very sweet." Then handed it to Xie Weimin.

Xie Weimin ate it and nodded: "Try it, it's good." Then he handed it to Gu Taotao.

Gu Taotao didn't expect such a simple island to have a group of heartless people. He stuffed the wild cherry into his mouth, and his face suddenly twisted with soreness.

Before he could vomit, Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin turned around and said "Bah, bah, bah". After spitting out one or two, he pointed at his nose and laughed.

Gu Taotao: "." He took a sip of the sour saliva, pointed at the people eating wild cherries not far away and said, "Why don't they find it sour?"

Hua Ya successfully deceived people, wiped away the tears from laughter and said, "That's because their fruit is ripe. Can't you tell that this fruit is not ripe?"

Gu Taotao really didn't see it.

Hua Ya said "tsk tsk" twice: "Comrades from the city should really get some exercise here."

Xie Weimin said to Hua Ya: "Then you have to be gentle. Comrade Gu Taotao is here because he is heartbroken, and he came here specifically to relax."

He spoke loudly, and as soon as he finished speaking, many people looked at Gu Taotao.

Gu Taotao couldn't explain in one sentence, are all the people on Dayu Island so heartless?

Hua Ya kept it in mind and said to Gu Taotao: "Don't be too sad. I will tell the comrades of our Family Committee later and let them enlighten you."

"Don't, don't, don't!" Gu Taotao was convinced and said hurriedly: "Can you please don't make the family scandal public?"

Hua Ya said with a straight face: "I'm doing it for your own good."

Gu Taotao begged frantically: "My brother always says this too, it's for my own good that you keep your mouths shut."

Hua Ya sighed: "Why are you so rebellious? You are just like my son."

It was too late for Gu Taotao to feel that something was wrong at this moment. His sister-in-law seemed different from other sisters-in-law.

After taking a short break, someone assigned Hua Ya a job.

Because Huayao didn't know how to transplant rice seedlings, he was given logistical work.

A temporary earthen stove was set up on the edge of the field, and Hua Ya began to boil water for everyone. After boiling the water, use a large ladle to scoop a spoonful of it into a porcelain bowl and sprinkle some powdered tea leaves on it as a benefit to the workers.

At three or four o'clock, when the work is not done, people are the most hungry. Hua Ya pulled Gu Taotao and said, "I saw there are snails in the small pond over there. I've eaten enough conchs. Let's get some snails to eat?"

Gu Taotao was like an old man. He didn't do any work, so he pretended to catch flying insects by the tea bowl with a fan. He had been impatient for a long time. Hearing that Hua Ya had other things to do to kill time, he responded immediately and said: "Okay, I'm the best at catching snails. There are many bugs in the pond. You pick them up on the bank while I go into the pond." touch."

Hua Ya said hello to Zhou Wenfang and took Gu Taotao to the pond.

Zhou Wenfang shook her head and said to Xie Weimin: "Why don't you come over and take a look?"

Xie Weimin finally got to Zhou Wenfang's side and refused to leave at all. When Zhou Wenfang saw this, he didn't say much and bent down to continue planting rice.

At the end of the day, her waist was in terrible pain, and she secretly thought that she would have to hammer her waist with a wooden mallet when she went back, otherwise she would not be able to get up tomorrow.

She was thinking about something, and she didn't notice that Xie Weimin left for a while and came back. When she reacted, Xie Weimin handed her a small stool.

"Tie this around your waist. You don't need to hold it when you stand up. Just sit down when you want to sit down." Xie Weimin still saw that there were local people on the farm. He asked someone to borrow an unused one and hurriedly handed it to Zhou Wenfang. past.

Zhou Wenfang put the small stool behind her buttocks and tied a four-finger-wide belt around her waist. She tried sitting down on the spot, and it was as stable as Xie Weimin said. It looks funny, like it has a little stool on its butt.

The flower buds were boiling water on the field ridge, and Gu Taotao disappeared as they burned.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, Gu Taotao came back with a bunch of small sweet potatoes, and he didn't know where he got them.

"Shall we grill it and eat it?" He liked to have a picnic like this, but there were not many places in Beijing where he could have a picnic easily. Many places were originally owned by the people, but they were designated as parks or squares, and gradually lost the original interest of natural growth of vegetation. There are also dedicated people to manage it, and people will not be allowed to light fires at will. It is a bit difficult to have a picnic.

Seeing that the fire in the earthen stove was not big, Hua Ya hesitated and said, "I'm afraid it won't be easy to bake."

Gu Taotao said casually: "How do you bake in the countryside?"

After saying that, he suddenly smacked his lips, looking at Hua Ya in confusion.

Gu Taotao thought that Hua Ya, like Xiao Wen, didn't like others labeling her as a rural person, so he hurriedly added, "I didn't mean that you can't eat, you have to eat this."

Hua Ya said puzzledly: "Of course you won't eat sweet potatoes all the time if you don't have enough food. If you can have sweet potatoes to eat, then you can have sweet potato noodles, sweet potato cakes, and sweet potato vermicelli. It doesn't mean you don't have enough food."

Seeing that Hua Ya didn't take it seriously, Gu Taotao breathed a sigh of relief and took a good look at Hua Ya.

Hua Ya didn't understand what he meant, so she found an unused shovel and threw it to Gu Taotao. She found a place with soft soil and asked someone to say, "dig up here, let's add some firewood and throw the sweet potatoes in." "

Gu Taotao wanted to bake the sweet potatoes quickly, he was already a little hungry. But everyone is working, and if he doesn't say he's not working, and keeps complaining about being hungry, it will affect his brother's glorious image. For the sake of his brother, he also planned to endure it.

But Hua Ya's eyes almost glowed green when she saw him, and there were afterimages when she swung the big shovel. When she saw that it was almost done, she laid out the firewood and threw in the sweet potatoes. Then put a few sticks on top and light them.

She said to Gu Taotao: "After the firewood is burned, you cover it with soil with a shovel and let it sit for a while. When I come back, we can touch the snails."

"What are you doing?"

Hua Ya said, "I'm going to see if there's anything else to eat." She smiled, not wanting to expose her brother-in-law's embarrassment and said, "I'm hungry."

After hearing this, Gu Taotao looked at her deeply, held his stomach and said, "Okay. Then go and come back quickly."

Hua Ya turned back and glared at him: "Who are you calling?"

Gu Taotao clasped his hands together: "Sister-in-law, come back quickly."

A man is best at being able to bend and stretch.

Hua Ya searched around and didn't see anything edible. Even the wild vegetables have been dug up by other people on the farm.

Huayu found several small purple-skinned radishes in a field. They must have been too small. Other radishes were dug away, and these half-egg-sized radishes were forgotten.

She pulled the soil from the ground and dug out many small radishes. The bamboo hat was taken to hold the cherries, so she pulled the hem of her clothes and pocketed the little carrots on the hem.

The flower buds ran towards Gu Taotao holding the radish, not forgetting to call Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin to come over and eat.

She ran too fast and didn't look at the road. She hugged the carrot and fell to the ground head-on. The purple-skinned radish rolled over to a man's feet.

Gu Taotao was still sitting by the stove with his legs crossed. When he heard the sound, he turned his head and saw a radish rolling on the ground under his stool. Looking again, his dear brother, Captain Gu, helped his sister-in-law up with a dark face.

Gu Taotao was so frightened that he almost flew away. Before he could explain anything, Gu Tinglan said with a smile: "Now you are so powerful, let your sister-in-law serve you."

Gu Taotao almost knelt down in front of him and ran to Hua Ya in a few steps, intending to pat the soil on her knees.

Gu Tinglan didn't let him touch the flower buds. He gave him a cold look and said, "Why don't you go pick up the radishes yet."

Hua Ya looked at her and secretly grabbed Gu Tinglan's arm and whispered, "I'm greedy for radish and want to eat it quickly."

Gu Tinglan finished patting her knees and saw that her pants were torn. He pulled Hua Ya to sit down and slowly rolled up his trousers to see if her knees were injured.

Hua Ya blushed and said, "Others are watching, I'm fine."

Gu Tinglan didn't listen to her. He checked his knee but found some superficial damage. He didn't even need iodophor.

"Just take charge of that kid and don't let him dominate in front of you."

Gu Taotao came back with his head drooped and holding the purple radish. He didn't dare to say anything after hearing these words.

Gu Tinglan was particularly good at knocking mountains and shaking tigers. When he saw Gu Taotao standing on the side, he said to Hua Ya: "If he doesn't listen to you, just tell me. What we lack here is the sea. What do you think I will do?" He fills it in."

If Gu Taotao doesn't fight for some human rights, he may lose all his rights.

He said lazily: "I was the one who knocked my sister-in-law down, and I didn't ask her to do anything. If you don't believe it, ask your sister-in-law. She dug the radishes by herself. I was still waiting to touch the snails for my sister-in-law to eat. .Isn't that right, sister-in-law?"

Hua Ya nodded: "Yes, Xiao Taotao is right."

Gu Taotao pursed his lips and did not dare to correct the title. Regardless of whether he is a small Taotao or a big Taotao, at least he is still a person, not a tool for reclamation.

Gu Tinglan glanced at Gu Taotao and said to Hua Ya, "You rest here first. I'll go get snails with him and bring them back for you to eat."

Hua Ya really wanted to go along, but seeing that Gu Tinglan and Gu Taotao had something to say, she nodded obediently: "I know."

Gu Taotao walked a few steps, glanced back and said, "Brother, it turns out you are such a good person. Is it because the Beijing girls are not petite and exquisite enough, or is it because the female college students are so smart, are you afraid that you won't be able to fool me?"

Gu Tinglan stopped, looked back and touched the flower buds at the hole in his knee with a distressed look on his face, and said lightly: "A hundred of you can't compare to her. People who can't see her good qualities have their own nature." Black, life is complicated and impure."

Gu Taotao slapped her mouth twice more and explained to Gu Tinglan: "I'm not saying she's bad. I just looked at the photo and thought she was an intelligent and dignified lady. I didn't expect her to be so cheerful and lively."

Gu Tinglan glanced at him and said: "Intelligent type? You are a brainless type and you have the nerve to judge your sister-in-law. You are chasing someone yourself and you haven't caught up with her after two years. Why don't you open your head and see if your own brain is the same?" Did you run away from home?"

"Brother, please stop talking, okay?" Gu Taotao felt like his heart was being stabbed into honeycomb by his brother. He held his head and said, "I was wrong, can I never talk about sister-in-law again?"

Chapter 166

Gu Tinglan said he was going to touch the snails, but he actually got a lot of them. It's not small, and it's as bulging as a hazelnut. It should be that people here eat more conches and don't like to eat this kind of snails. On the contrary, people in the interior eat more.

Gu Tinglan asked someone for some liquor and soaked the snails in the pond with liquor. Hua Ya stood on tiptoe to watch him mixing the snails, and said in surprise: "You can actually do this?"

Gu Tinglan directed Gu Taotao to collect firewood, while he cleaned the snails and told Hua Ya, "I ate them several times when I was a child. My mother heard that eating them can improve eyesight."

Gu Tinglan knocked off the cleaned snail tails with a shovel, and Xiao Guazi asked someone to borrow a pot and seasonings. Gu Tinglan rolled up his sleeves and fried snails for Hua Ya with a righteous look on his face.

Gu Taotao came back with firewood and was amazed. It seemed that the old house was really on fire. He couldn't help but love it. It turned out that I had never seen this good brother of his make food for people to eat.

After making the snails, put a small bowl in the flower bud first, and let her sit under the cherry tree and eat slowly with a toothpick. Gu Tinglan didn't care whoever wanted to eat the remaining snails in the pot.

Xie Weimin knew that Gu Tinglan's cooking was delicious, so he sent a bowl to Zhou Wenfang who was still planting rice seedlings, causing other family members to boo.

Zhou Wenfang worked hard today, so she got up and asked Xie Weimin to eat with her at the ridge.

Gu Taotao held a bowl and squatted on the ground, chewing snails. Looking at his brother and sister-in-law under the cherry tree, and at Xie Weimin and Zhou Wenfang next to him, he suddenly felt that the snails in the bowl no longer smelled good.

He kept looking over at his brother and sister-in-law, seeing how his brother was obedient to his sister-in-law when he objected to his autumn wind sweeping away the fallen leaves.

Hua Ya raised her head and pouted her little mouth. Gu Tinglan wiped her mouth obediently. He said in a consultative tone: "Don't eat these after you finish them. It's not good to eat too much of this stuff."

The flower buds are not that greedy, just smash them to taste. It was mainly cooked by Gu Tinglan, and she couldn't bear to waste it. Didn't you see that the snails in the pot were divided up by the family members early? Who doesn't want to try the craftsmanship of Chief Gu?

"We dig out the meat of the snails we touch at home, dry them in the sun, and sell them to the Traditional Chinese Medicine Bureau." Hua Ya put the bowl on his knees, finished the last snail, smacked the fragrance in his mouth, and said with unfinished meaning: "I could sell it for some money at first, and one pound of dried food could be worth one yuan. Later, others discovered this way of making money, and everyone in the village followed suit and sold it. One pound was not worth even three cents. It was worthless, and everyone touched it There is less food and less food, so I think it is a loss-making thing."

Hua Ya did not hide the poverty of her past life at all. Even in front of her brightly dressed brother-in-law, she had nothing to feel inferior to.

"Later, everyone dug up these things and fed them to the chickens and ducks. Mixed with wild vegetables and bran, the food was quite enjoyable."

Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya's little hand and wiped it little by little with a handkerchief, and found a broken skin on it, bloodshot, probably from a fall, and her beautiful brows furrowed again.

"These are good snacks in some restaurants in Beijing." Gu Tinglan rubbed Hua Ya's hand, called Xiao Guazi over, and asked him to bring the alcohol in the car.

Hua Ya pulled her hand back without thinking, and simply let him hold it like that. There was no one else around anyway.

Hua Ya's eyes widened when she heard Gu Tinglan say that those were snacks. She said, "It's okay to eat these by yourself occasionally. How can you sell them to restaurants?"

Gu Tinglan scratched her nose and thought her fussing look was cute: "You must be a country bumpkin again. The restaurant named it Pond Sanxian. They are stir-fried with loach and lotus root. The price is not cheap."

Gu Taotao held the bowl and stood up hurriedly and said: "What country bumpkin? My sister-in-law is very fashionable, not a country bumpkin."

Hua Ya didn't know why he suddenly interrupted, scratched the tip of her nose and said, "I'm a bit rustic, I know it in my heart. But it's become more foreign, right, Xiaofang?"

Zhou Wenfang had just finished eating the snails and came over to put the bowl away. After hearing this, he said: "Yes, it's already a little foreign. It's just switching back and forth between a little country bumpkin and a little foreigner."

Hua Ya laughed and said, "You call me crazy. I don't use Dahong and Dahua now. I've made a lot of progress. You see, I made today's braids myself and even put them on." ."

Gu Taotao saw that Hua Ya didn't mind at all when others called her a "country bumpkin" or "rustic". Not only did she not mind, but she also laughed at herself.

This is very different from his impression of Xiaowen, who was also born in a rural area.

He asked tentatively: "Is it because my brother called you a bumpkin and you're not angry?"

"Seek truth from facts, it doesn't matter." Hua Ya looked at the bottom of the pot with her small eyes, feeling very regretful.

Seeing that Gu Taotao was still listening to her, she quickly put away her greedy expression and said seriously: People's cognition is not unchangeable, and aesthetics can be improved in the process of cognition. To deny the past is to deny yourself. Just recognize yourself clearly. Besides, it's not a curse word, it's just a description. What's more, there are people outside the world and mountains outside the mountains. There will always be people who are more knowledgeable than you. No matter how you compare, you will inevitably become a bumpkin. Only by keeping a peaceful mind and demanding self-improvement can life be wonderful. "

Gu Taotao stood in front of her dumbfounded with a bowl in hand, unable to imagine that these words were spoken by a primary school student. It greatly subverted his understanding of women from rural areas who had little cultural literacy.

"It turns out that people from rural areas can still have such thoughts." Gu Taotao thought about it silently and kept his thoughts in his stomach.

"What's wrong with the countryside? Three generations back, there is no family that didn't start from humble beginnings. The emperor also has three poor relatives." Hua Ya simply crossed her legs on the stool and said proudly: "I am both famous and professional. Young Master Look down on people."

Zhou Wenfang fanned herself with her hands, feeling that it was getting hotter earlier this year. She smiled and said, "I don't dare to look down on you if I look down on anyone. The work is almost finished over there, how is the field rice you cooked for everyone?"

Hua Ya slapped her head and quickly got up and walked towards the stove.

Field meals are used to replenish physical energy for people working in the fields, and they are not limited to hot meals. Things like their roasted sweet potatoes, pulled purple radishes, and snails are all fine.

The main purpose is to give the people who work a break, simply eat these, and still have a staple meal when they go home in the evening.

Gu Taotao kept staring at Hua Ya's back, and was slapped on the back of the head by Gu Tinglan.

"What are you looking at?"

Gu Taotao covered his head and said, "Brother, what happened to me? Can't I even look at my sister-in-law?"

Gu Tinglan was very possessive and knew that his brother wouldn't have some evil thoughts. He was just unhappy when seeing other men looking at the flower buds.

Gu Taotao put down his hand weakly and said, "Come on, I'll go pick up the sweet potatoes."

Gu Taotao was picking at the sweet potatoes while pondering Hua Ya's words.

I immediately felt that what the Chairman said was right, and we really should learn more from the poor and lower-middle peasants. Look, his thinking has advanced by leaps and bounds now.

Gu Taotao sighed and picked out the roasted sweet potatoes one by one that gave off a soft and glutinous aroma. I wonder why there is such a big gap between people. Why does his Xiaowen hate it so much when others talk about her origins and thinks it is an insult? She was a student who finally went to Beijing to study. She had top-notch food and clothing, and she dressed like an overseas student from the Soviet Union. The pants I wore were Bragi and Liang. They looked like flower buds. I felt distressed for a long time when my pants were torn. When I took a closer look, I saw that they were just made of fine cotton.

Gu Taotao is not a fool. He was also fooled by lard when pursuing girls in Beijing. Now that the management is strict, these disciples are competing in secret. Recalling hardships and thinking about sweetness is not fake, and pampering is also true. Everyone understands some of Xiaowen's behaviors. She understood and understood, completely forgetting her origins.

"Maybe she has forgotten her origin." Gu Taotao squatted on the ground, pulled a stick and muttered: "Why didn't I wake up earlier?"

"Wake up what?" Gu Tinglan helped Huaya pour out the water for washing the radishes, walked straight to Gu Taotao and said: "Wake up, why don't you just follow the girl behind and do nothing? Wake up? In every possible way, you invite a girl to the island as a guest. Do you think that our place is poor and poor, and the food, clothing, housing and transportation are not worthy of her? Do you realize that she has no sense of propriety in everything, and if she enters our door, she will harm our family sooner or later? "

"Brother, I kneel down for you, brother, I have really woken up!" Gu Taotao cried in mourning and covered his ears, not wanting to hear Gu Tinglan's spiritual attack, and said to Gu Tinglan: "You have a lot, don't talk to me. People care. I just said that my sister-in-law is lively and cheerful, and I don't mean to say anything else about her. Can you please let me go! Xiaowen and I have broken up. Really, there is absolutely no possibility of it happening again! "

Gu Tinglan looked at him condescendingly and said calmly: "The chairman asked us not to forget to learn from the poor and lower-middle peasants, and he also wants you to remove the dross and retain the essence. Why should we destroy the four olds? Why should educated youths go to the countryside? Many people think that the starting point is Make a mistake, your thoughts are either too left or too right. Especially some young people who feel that they have some ink in their stomachs, have no ability to distinguish right from wrong. Being manipulated by someone's few words, attack here, attack there."

Gu Tinglan said to Gu Taotao seriously: "Gu Tao, you are a member of the Gu family, let alone imitate them and regard an adult's appetite as a place where you can be unbridled."

"I, I remember, brother." Gu Taotao lowered his head. He came here not only because of broken love, but also because he felt that life in Beijing was too erratic and unreal. He also wants to work and live down-to-earth, but there are always random noises around him that distract him from doing things that he would never do before.

He was screaming in his heart to break away from the clique in Beijing. This time, no matter how sarcastic the girl he once pursued was, he looked down on the nameless island of Dayu Island and wanted to go to a big city like Shanghai to "study." Gu Taotao still insisted on coming over, even if it made Xiaowen angry and asked him to get away from the group of people who had a good time, he would come over.

"I feel very at ease here." Gu Taotao murmured: "I know that I am a Gu family member, and I have always been cautious in my words and deeds. It's just that I couldn't control myself and fell in love with a girl. Now I know , I am not the same person as her. I wish her well and hope that I can have a new life. Really, I need a new life."

Hua Ya ran over from behind them, raised her head, and her face suddenly turned red.

She looked at Gu Tinglan and then Gu Taotao with wide eyes, her eyes full of inquiry.

Gu Tinglan asked her in confusion: "What's wrong with you? Why is your face so red?"

Hua Ya pulled him aside and said to Gu Tinglan: "The topics you talk to between brothers are so open. You two don't know how to talk in a place where no one is around. You just say it carelessly like that, and it doesn't matter if I hear you." Forget it, what will happen if others hear it?"

"We didn't seem to say anything else." Gu Tinglan recalled quickly and only said: "I just taught him not to misunderstand people and live in a muddle."

Hua Ya said complainingly: "Didn't he also say that he wants a wife! Let's give him a wife as soon as possible. He is not young anymore, and it seems that his brain is not very good. Just find someone who is similar."

Gu Tinglan was even more confused. He put the back of his hand against Hua Ya's shy and hot face and said, "He didn't say he wanted a wife. You must have heard wrong."

"But come on, I have a sharp ear and eyesight." Hua Ya pulled him mysteriously, supported his shoulders with her small hands, tiptoed close to Gu Tinglan's ear and said, "He almost pulled his neck and shouted that he wanted a sex life. I heard it all!"

Chapter 167

"Why do you sister-in-law always look at me like that?" Gu Taotao whispered to Gu Tinglan while sitting in the jeep on the way back, "It feels weird."

Gu Tinglan sat in the back with him, Hua Ya sat in the passenger seat, and Xiao Guazi drove the car.

Hearing this, Gu Tinglan raised his head and glanced at the rearview mirror in front of him, and he saw Hua Ya's little eyes that kept peeking behind him.

"Mind yourself, your sister-in-law's affairs are out of your hands." Gu Tinglan's mind kept echoing with Hua Ya's words about Gu Taotao wanting a sex life, and he became more and more displeased with this obscure brother.

Growing up, Gu Taotao was at the lowest end of the food chain in the Gu family. Under the education of his father and brother Yan, as well as his mother, the not-so-kind female soldier leader, he deeply understood the importance of vision. When he got older, everyone in the family was busy, so it was thanks to this that he grew so wildly and didn't become crooked yet.

"Yes, yes, everything you said is right." Gu Taotao didn't even think about it. He flattered her first and then said: "My sister-in-law is not an ordinary person. I just came here to meet her and she made me think. An epiphany. When I go back, I will reflect on my shortcomings and lay a solid foundation for my future progress."

Gu Tinglan pinched the bridge of his nose, resisted the urge to sink his own brother into the sea, nodded and stopped talking.

Hua Ya listened to the brothers talking in front and found it interesting. She thought that her eight pounds was not cool enough, but it turned out that the mountains were really taller than the other, and she actually had a younger brother who was even less cool.

They returned home together, and Hua Ya said she wanted Gu Taotao to eat dumplings before going back to the dormitory to rest.

Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin also came over, and they helped Hua Ya make dumplings together.

"Xiao Taotao, what kind of dumplings do you like to eat?" Hua Ya washed her hands and held the big iron basin to mix the fillings. When guests come to your home, you must ask for their opinions.

Don't tell me, he really did his homework. Gu Taotao didn't hesitate: "It's stuffed with sea vegetables, I heard. It's a specialty here. Every household eats it."

seaweed?

That sea vegetable that is available day and night in San Canteen?

That sea vegetable that is enough for three meals a day?

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone in the room, including Gu Tinglan, turned their heads and stared at him expressionlessly.

Gu Taotao felt a little bit panicked and didn't know what he said wrong.

Everyone who ate seaweed, drank seaweed, fried seaweed, and scolded seaweed automatically skipped his words. Hua Ya hugged the big iron basin and said happily: "Ah! Chinese cabbage and pork belly, that's great. Chinese cabbage and pork belly is my favorite." !"

Gu Taotao hurriedly said: "It's not Chinese cabbage, it's sea--"

Zhou Wenfang placed the rolling pin on the dining table with a bang. Gu Taotao was frightened and shut his mouth. Zhou Wenfang turned to him and smiled gently and said, "So you also like to eat Chinese cabbage dumplings. We all have the same taste."

Xie Weimin didn't care, whatever Zhou Wenfang said was right: "Yes, yes, it's the same. It's not like one family doesn't enter the same house."

Gu Tinglan also nodded: "I like it."

"Did I stabbed the Chinese cabbage nest?" Gu Taotao said again: "No, you want to eat Chinese cabbage dumplings, why do you ask me hypocritically?"

No one answered his questions, as if they were not the ones who just asked for advice. The hypocrisy of adults is most vividly reflected in them.

Hua Ya stood in the kitchen holding two kitchen knives, waving her wrists and starting to chop the stuffing.

"Dong dong dong dong dong dong -" The afterimage that was thrown out seemed to be chopped not of Chinese cabbage, but of the ribs on Gu Taotao's body.

"The Chinese cabbage dumplings are very good, haha." Gu Taotao curled himself up obediently, intending to be a sensible brother-in-law. Let adults be hypocritical, it's just to live anyway.

"Shajiabang" was still playing on the semiconductor, and the storyteller teacher Wen Yan happened to mention the lyrics of the "fight of wits" section. Sister-in-law Aqing was fighting against Diao Deyi, and said: "I need to watch his words and guard against him!"

"Prevention" is a waste of time, "observation of words and expressions" is the foundation for a successful life.

Gu Taotao reached for a piece of garlic, closed his mouth and silently peeled the garlic cloves, preparing to add to the delicious cabbage dumplings.

After Hua Ya finished filling the dumplings, he looked at the abalone, prawns and sea cucumbers soaking in the pool. These are all things I didn't finish last year. Worried that it would be too hot in the summer, Hua Ya simply made Xiao Taotao a seafood stew pot.

She has lived inland and knows that it is not easy to eat seafood there, especially the lively things that are very expensive. After she came to the seaside, she was often surprised by the variety and fresh taste of the seafood here, and cooked several seafood dishes for Gu Taotao with her heart in mind.

"Tomorrow morning I will make you shrimp wontons. If you are willing to get up early, come with me to the pier to see if there are any newly caught seafood." Hua Ya quickly stir-fries the food, and the fragrant aroma fills the plates. The overflowing seafood delicacies made Gu Taotao unable to open his eyes.

That's not to say that you can't eat it in Beijing. As the saying goes, you can eat by relying on mountains and rivers. No matter how high-end the place is, how capable the chef is, and how to cook seafood in a hundred ways, it is far less authentic than what you eat locally. Even if you just put all kinds of small oceans on the steamer at home and wait for a quarter of an hour without adding any condiments, it will still be more delicious than eating out of town.

After Gu Taotao heard Hua Ya's arrangement, he peeled the garlic even more energetically, trying to give his sister-in-law a good performance.

Although Gu Taotao arrived suddenly, Hua Ya is a capable little woman. Finally, a table full of food was prepared.

Not to mention the abalone and sea cucumber stew, there are also roasted croaker with green onions, stir-fried snail meat, and mussels and seaweed soup.

Gu Taotao originally wanted to be polite to them, but he hesitated for three seconds while holding the chopsticks. According to the custom outside, you have to drink some wine and have some gossip. As a result, I saw that people here really didn't need to be polite, so I quickly followed suit. It was an experience he had never had before when both the guests and the host burped during the same meal.

After successfully eating the dumplings and rice, Zhou Wenfang held the dumplings that Hua Ya had "packed" for her and was about to leave. Before leaving, Hua Ya ran to the door to see Zhou Wenfang off and said, "If you have time when you go back, help me make some sesame seeds."

Zhou Wenfang had forgotten that Huaya Shaobing was a must-have treat for people in Beijing to visit relatives and friends. She was surprised for a moment, then said after realizing, "Okay, okay."

Hua Ya said: "Aren't I afraid that my brother-in-law thinks I don't pay enough attention to him? Remember to give me more taste, and I will treat you to some stir-fry in the cafeteria later."

Zhou Wenfang shot himself in the foot and reminded tactfully: "Maybe he doesn't like sesame cakes. We can make some other pastries. I just learned a few new ones and I haven't tried them for you yet."

Hua Ya waved her little hand and said, "No, I have to pay attention to my brother-in-law. I will complain to my parents-in-law later, saying that I won't even give him a sesame seed cake."

"That, that's okay." Zhou Wenfang closed the door and ran away. On the way back, I was thinking about how to make the sesame cakes look like tall pastries.

On the way, I met Zhao Yu.

Zhao Yu took Zhou Wenfang's hand and said, "I heard that Captain Gu's brother is here? Have you met him? How is it? Is he as good as Captain Gu?"

Zhou Wenfang walked side by side with her on the path, thought for a while and said politely: "Yeah, that's good. But where did you get the gossip? Xiaohua and I worked on the farm, and we didn't know about her until her brother-in-law arrived at the farm. coming."

Zhao Yu said without concealing anything: "What can we hide from me in our army? We were not close to you before, so I would not say anything about many things. Now we have a good relationship. But don't worry, I I'm not a gossip, I'm just curious and want to know what kind of comrade he is."

Zhou Wenfang didn't want to talk behind the back of a gay man whom she only met once, so she only briefly described her appearance and mannerisms.

Zhao Yu said: "My sister was passing by the pier and saw him. I heard that he was dressed very fashionably, with a Chinese tunic suit and a small suitcase. His hair was meticulous, and he looked like a young man. But Captain Gu was so like this in the army. Over the years, he has lost a lot of his dandy temperament, and he seems to be more serious than his younger brother."

Whether Gu Tinglan was serious or not in private, as Hua Ya's best friend, Zhou Wenfang would never tell outsiders. Even if Hua Ya forcefully stuffs dog food into her mouth all day long, it is still their business. It's not that he doesn't trust Zhao Yu, it's just that he doesn't want to spread the word about other people's couples.

The third district is now cracking down on the spread of rumors, and all family members who love gossip are being tightened. Zhou Wenfang is only afraid that the speaker has no intention and the listener has the intention. The best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut.

"Forget it, come with me to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some white noodles." Zhou Wenfang took Zhao Yu's arm and forced the topic to go elsewhere: "Do you like to eat pasta? I will make sesame seeds tomorrow, will you eat it?"

"That's great, when will you do it? I'll help you." Zhao Yu said quickly, thinking of what it was, his attention was quickly diverted, and asked Zhou Wenfang: "Can you be Sister Fang's breastmilk?" Fragrant flower rolls? If you can, make two for me. I'll be so greedy. I'll produce my own milk powder."

Zhou Wenfang knew that he could not challenge Fangyuan's title of "King of Hanamaki", so he said as he walked: "Whatever Hanamaki I make, the sesame seed cakes I make are also top-notch."

Zhao Yu nodded repeatedly: "That's okay, call me tomorrow when you are doing it, and I will help you burn the stove."

Zhou Wenfang and Zhao Yu went to the supply and marketing cooperative, and Zhao Xue happened to be behind the counter. Ask Zhao Xue to weigh five kilograms of white flour and two taels of sesame seeds.

"Bring me another two taels of red beans, two taels of white sugar, two taels of peanuts, two taels of dried pickles, and weigh some of these bits and pieces here." Zhou Wenfang became more and more guilty as she spoke.

"What do you want these things for?" Zhao Xue felt that these things could not be used in the same dish while taking them.

Zhou Wenfang pursed her lips and said, "Have you ever heard that a lie needs countless lies to cover it up?"

*

Xie Weimin took Gu Taotao back to the dormitory.

On the way, Xie Weimin said to Gu Taotao: "Your sister-in-law called you Taotao and you really agreed. I thought you could fall out."

Gu Taotao touched his belly. Once a person is full, he can forgive all the big things. He said slowly: "It's not a big deal. My parents want a daughter, my brother wants a sister, and every family has difficulties in chanting. It's understandable."

Xie Weimin smiled and said: "Your family not only hopes that you will be born as a daughter, but they will actually raise you as a daughter until you are seven or eight years old. If it were not for the fear of your gender disorder, maybe they would still call you Taotao now."

"When I came to Dayu Island, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt that many things were not the same thing." Gu Taotao was happy when he thought about himself as a child, and said: "Anyway, I am a man. You can call me Gu Huahua or Gu Fangfang. It's just a false name."

"Hey, you talk nice now. I called you Taotao in Beijing that year, and you almost fell out with me." Xie Weimin burped and said in confusion: "Before, everyone in your family called you Taotao. Tao, why did you suddenly stop screaming later?"

Gu Taotao held his stomach and laughed as he walked. Xie Weimin didn't know why.

Gu Taotao said: "This is one of the few times I have successfully fought against my family. Not only do I stop them from calling me Taotao, but I also stop being a soldier. Hehe, I'm so happy. At such a young age, why am I so... So smart."

This completely aroused Xie Weimin's curiosity, and he asked: "What is going on? Tell me about it."

Gu Taotao didn't hide it, and told Xie Weimin: "One day they forced me to be a soldier. When my mother used to call me Taotao, I told her, 'Mom, you can be a soldier, you have to Promise me a condition."

Xie Weimin asked: "What are the conditions?"

Gu Taotao said: "I said, 'I want to be a female soldier."

Chapter 168

The weather is not good enough to go to the sea now. Gu Tinglan did not go out for exercise in the morning. He took Hua Ya and Gu Taotao to dig oysters in the big cave.

The tide had just gone out, and there were some kelp and small snails rolled up on the beach on the way to the cave.

This excited Gu Taotao so much that he and Hua Ya rolled up their trousers and stuck out their buttocks and started picking up spicy snails. The small spicy snails are just bigger than the head of a nail. In fact, they don't taste much meat, but they have a fresh and refreshing taste.

When Hua Ya saw that Xiao Taotao liked it, she didn't let him down, and just walked with him and picked it up. Gu Tinglan followed them and listened to the "dong dong" sound of the small bucket.

Before reaching the place where oysters are dug, a small bucket has already been filled.

Oysters are a good thing for men. When Gu Taotao arrived at the place, he suddenly felt that the spicy snails in the small bucket were no longer fragrant, so he concentrated on prying the oysters.

When you pry open an oyster, the meat inside is milky white and still contains fresh water. Gu Taotao ate one raw and his expression was distorted: "Why is it so fishy! Isn't this thing different from oysters?"

Hua Ya didn't know what oysters were, so she just knew how to spread eggs with sea oysters. After Gu Tinglan ate them, he could spread them all night long. She walked away from the oyster area with an expressionless face, took out the salt from the small bucket, started looking for small holes, and started pulling out the razor clams.

Gu Tinglan knew her little thoughts, so he smiled and said nothing. I picked up two pieces of seaweed with roots on the ground and threw them into the bucket.

Gu Taotao sighed: "It turns out that kelp can be picked up directly by floating on the shore. In our compound, the canteen is reluctant to give some kelp, so we cut it into pieces every time and float it in a big iron bucket**** , as hard to beat as an egg."

Gu Tinglan glanced at him and told him that his brother was a relative, and then said, "Is it possible that that is seaweed and not kelp?"

Gu Taotao remained silent and continued to pry the oysters with a small shovel.

After a while, Hua Ya ran over with a small starfish: "Xiao Taotao, look, I'll give it to you!"

Gu Taotao looked ignorant, took the pink little starfish and said, "Can this thing be eaten?"

Gu Tinglan kicked him: "Don't play with Xie Weimin from now on."

Hua Ya actually answered his question and said, "You can eat it, but you just have to--"

"Oh!" Gu Taotao almost chipped his teeth after one gulp.

Hua Ya stopped Gu Tinglan from using force against his younger brother and said to Gu Taotao: "This thing needs to be fried and then you eat the yellow inside. You, how can you - oh, you are so stupid."

Gu Taotao couldn't help but scratched his head and threw the pink starfish with a missing corner into the bucket.

They dug for a while, and Gu Tinglan saw the fishing boat coming back from afar, and called two people to the dock to wait for buying.

Why do we say panic buying? There are quite a few people waiting to eat the first wave of overseas goods.

After eating the dry food all winter, I wanted to change my taste. There are many people who go out to catch the sea before dawn. After returning home, they stew rice and then come back to buy two big fish for a toothpaste.

Fortunately, there are many people buying them and many fishing boats have been salvaged.

Hua Ya bought a sickle fish and a bag of small, slender whitebait.

"After cleaning up the little whitebait, fry it in rapeseed. Even the fish bones can be chewed." Hua Ya said happily: "When the sicklefish comes back, I will stew the soybeans for you to eat, or should I just braise it?"

Gu Taotao knows very well that he has no right to speak if he doesn't cook. After the "Chinese Cabbage Incident" happened first, he learned wisely this time: "I eat whatever my sister-in-law does. I don't have any dietary restrictions."

Hua Ya Yi Le said: "Children can be taught."

They had fried dumplings before going out. Gu Taotao also ate the legendary seaweed buns. It was still early for lunch, so Gu Tinglan went to work, leaving Gu Taotao to hang out with his sister-in-law.

With a follower, Hua Ya asked for his advice: "Where do you want to go?"

Gu Taotao made an appointment with Xie Weimin last night to go to the wild area to play in a week. At present, he has no thoughts about other things, so he said: "What do you usually do? I will follow you. I was here a few years ago, and nothing improved. ."

Hua Ya thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I'll take you to where I work. I originally made an appointment to study with Zhou Wenfang in the morning, but she's not free in the morning and I'm too bored to go there by myself."

"Self-study?" Gu Taotao, who had never heard this word in 800 years, said to Hua Ya, "Go to the library, right? Then I can borrow books and read them? Are there any little books?"

Hua Ya said to him: "There are some Little People books for children. I have a library card for you to use. Just return them to me before you leave."

The two hit it off immediately, and Hua Ya first packed up the books she was going to bring over at home. Gu Taotao looked at the high school Chinese mathematics on the coffee table and said in surprise: "Aren't you a primary school student?"

Hua Ya found out the pen box, filled the pen with ink, and said without raising her head, "What's wrong with the elementary school student?"

"No, no, I don't have any other meaning." Gu Taotao opened the unfamiliar textbook and said, "You really want to make progress."

He originally thought that Hua Ya was just learning for fun, but when he saw the serious notes in the textbook and the densely packed problem records in the homework book, he fell silent.

"I'm still planning to take the college entrance examination. I'll wait until the environment outside improves and I'll give you a try at Peking University." Hua Ya said nonchalantly.

Gu Taotao smiled and said, "I thought you would just follow some people and hand in a blank paper."

"That's because your thoughts have been seriously corroded." Hua Ya said with a straight face: "I found that you have a lot of bad thoughts from outside in your mind. You always feel worried when you talk to me, although I don't know what you have. I'm so worried and scared. I always feel like you've been stimulated by someone, or have you been taught by someone?"

"You, please be careful what you say. Who has been taught by Zhou?" Gu Taotao refused to admit it: "That's what I said, don't take it to heart."

"Okay." Hua Ya packed up her things and took Xiao Taotao to the library.

When he arrived at the library, Gu Taotao was arranged to look for books in the reading room. As long as you don't borrow it, you can read it here, just put your library card on the registration table.

Hua Ya was immersed in doing the questions in the study room next door. After finishing the questions, she started to memorize the words.

After Gu Taotao finished taking the book, he went to the study room to find Hua Ya and found that she was really immersed in studying. I muttered words in my mouth. In order not to disturb other people's study, I muttered them silently. I held a pen in my hand and sketched on the paper to increase my memory.

Gu Taotao was afraid of disturbing her, so he quietly sat next to her.

Hua Ya immediately noticed his arrival and whispered, "Can you give me a dictation?"

Gu Taotao had long forgotten the high school vocabulary and said honestly: "I'm afraid my pronunciation is not accurate. My brother is good at English, you can ask him to recite it for you."

"It's okay, just take Chinese and I'll write it." Hua Ya slapped the textbook on Gu Taotao's hand and said, "Your brother also wants to take my test. We will supervise each other's study and make progress together. Hey, I'm envious. ."

"You two really do what you want." Gu Taotao picked up the textbook, took a look at it, and began to dictate to Hua Ya. While Hua Ya was writing, he was also thinking about what he had gained from Xiaowen.

In the past two years, in addition to unilaterally paying for Xiaowen, including clothes, leather bags and cosmetics, there were also other social expenses. What was fed back to him was endless anxiety, worry about gains and losses, confusion, and increasingly regressive thoughts.

He looked at Hua Ya and had to admit that his brother was still cunning and had good vision.

"Xiao Taotao, I've finished writing." Hua Ya pushed the notebook in front of Gu Taotao and said to Gu Taotao: "Hurry up and give me the score. If it's 90%, I'll fry you a greasy egg pancake!"

"Hey." An egg pancake didn't appeal much to Gu Taotao, but when he saw Hua Ya's excited face, he immediately understood why his brother chose this girl.

Always full of love for life, like a sunflower seeking sunshine, giving endless vitality and care in boring daily life.

Gu Taotao immersed himself in grading Hua Ya, typing back and forth, and found that the primary school students' accuracy rate was extremely high!

"Tell me, did you just say ninety percent just because you wanted to make me an omelette?" Gu Taotao scored Hua Ya one hundred percent on the paper with a red pen and muttered: "You, a primary school student, can't do it." It's too powerful."

"That's because you don't seek progress." Hua Ya happily put the hundred points in the textbook, preparing to keep it as a souvenir.

Gu Taotao thought about it, it was really because he didn't seek progress.

He was educated by a tutor when he was a child, but later the environment stopped allowing it, but the foundation for learning was still there, and he didn't have to be in the state where he can't even pronounce a few high school words today.

Gu Taotao knew the reason and felt that Hua Ya was right. He indeed regressed as he lived.

"Let's go, do you have a grocery store here? I'll treat you to something delicious." Gu Taotao thought about the two brothers and put his arms around Hua Ya's shoulders, but suddenly realized that this was not possible. This was his sister-in-law, regardless of the relationship. What was going on? If his brother found out about their arm-in-arms, he would be punished.

He touched his nose and said from the bottom of his heart: "If you were a man, I would definitely be your best friend."

Hua Ya glanced at him and said honestly and courteously: "But I only be friends with smart people." After saying that, she held her stomach and started laughing.

Gu Taotao: "It's enough for you, killing people and killing people."

The two of them arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative talking and laughing together, and Hua Ya said to him: "I heard from your brother that there used to be a small grocery store in the third district. Later, I found out that everyone liked to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things, so I closed the grocery store. Nowadays, supply and marketing cooperatives sell everything, and you can buy whatever you want."

Gu Taotao kept looking around while walking on the road. Hua Ya asked in confusion: "Why don't you say anything? What's wrong?"

Gu Taotao kept a step away from Hua Ya and said, "I'm afraid that others will gossip about us."

"Then you are overthinking." Hua Ya said with a smile, "They say that they can learn to sing and learn, so there is no gossip."

Gu Taotao didn't know about Sister Dafang, and Hua Ya didn't tell her, so he simply said: "Aunt Gao has been focusing on the interpersonal environment in the family area recently, and has dealt with a lot of gossips."

When Gu Taotao heard that Aunt Gao was strict with her, he felt relieved and said to Hua Ya, "Can I not call you sister-in-law? I want to call you sister, so we can get closer."

Hua Ya felt that these words sounded familiar and slapped her forehead, hey, wasn't this what she said to Fangyuan when she came here.

Hua Ya agreed immediately: "Sure, it's okay for us to be siblings if we don't get along. Anyway, I'll protect you from now on. If your brother tries to kill you, you'll call me sister."

"Oh my god, that's really great." Gu Taotao's flattery quickly followed, making Hua Ya smile so hard that her eyes disappeared. I don't care at all that they have a brother who is twenty-seven and a sister who is twenty-one.

Chapter 169

The next morning, Gu Taotao ran a few laps of the playground with Xie Weimin, then trained with the soldiers of the Second Regiment from afar for a while, and then went to find his sister Hua after lunch.

His sister Hua was also unambiguous. When she saw him coming, she threw her small bag over her shoulder and took her brother to see the spring plowing.

Yesterday, she felt that Gu Taotao did not go deep enough into the masses, so this time she planned to let him take a closer look at how rural people live. There was nothing difficult to talk about.

Xiao Guazi drove a jeep and took them to the Red Clam Village on the edge of the farm.

Why was such a name chosen? Xiao Guazi told them: "When my captain first arrived on the island, he was so hungry that he was dizzy. Looking at the red beach in front of the village, he thought it was all red clams. He led the people to run. I looked over and saw that wherever there was a clam, it was a kind of red seaweed. Later, everyone found it interesting and called this place Red Clam Village. When more people lived here, formal planning was done, and they named it Red Clam. village."

Hua Ya felt distressed and funny at the same time. She held the little bag and had fun for a long time.

Halfway through the car, Gu Taotao wanted to drive. Xiao Guazi carefully checked his driver's license before allowing himself to give up the steering wheel.

Gu Taotao's face looks a lot like Gu Tinglan's, with more of a young man's cool temperament and not as serious as Gu Tinglan. It's not too cold to drive a car outside. Open the window all the way, put your elbows on the edge of the window, and whistle while running on the road.

Sometimes the jeep stopped and met some women walking on the road. When they saw such a handsome gay man, he looked at them, spat on the ground, and ran away. If he hadn't seen the green jeep from the army, he would have been anxious.

Gu Taotao felt dizzy, and turned back to Hua Ya and said, "Are the folk customs here so simple? I just took a look and wanted to ask them where they bought the pattern and color of the cotton they were wearing. Are they going to spit on me?"

When he turned around, he saw Sister Hua with her hair disheveled by the wind outside the car window. Gu Taotao was dumbfounded: "You're not cold. Just tell me if you're cold."

Hua Ya pulled her hair to both sides and said in a tolerant tone: "It's okay, just be happy."

Gu Taotao stopped complaining, put aside his thoughts and closed the car windows, and drove to Hongha Village along Route 031 with concentration.

The population of Red Clam Village is not large, similar to Qianyan Village. There was no snowstorm this time, and when the spring plowing season came, it was a prosperous scene.

Xiao Guazi had an acquaintance here, so she found Sister Zhu and introduced her to Hua Ya and Gu Taotao. Sister Zhu was very enthusiastic and insisted on making a bowl of sugar water for each of them.

Gu Taotao saw Hua Ya stuffing up a bowl of sugar water without saying a word, and said with a pout, "Ah - it tastes good." After finishing, he wiped his mouth and nodded to the elder sister. Those who didn't know thought it contained three ounces of white wine.

He and Xiao Guazi also drank the sugar water. After drinking, the three of them slowly followed the eldest sister into the fields to dig wild vegetables.

Gu Taotao followed his sister Hua, watching her dig up the small purple flowers that could be seen everywhere on the field ridges and put them into the basket. Gu Taotao didn't know the name of this little purple flower. Anyway, it could be seen everywhere in Beijing parks. He really didn't know that this thing could be used as a wild vegetable.

"This is called purple-headed flower. Look, you should pick the tender ones, or the small seedlings that haven't bloomed yet." Hua Ya pointed at the purple flower and said, "After blanching this thing, whether it is used to make pasta or stir-fry. It's all good, medicine and food come from the same source, and it can also clear fire."

Sister Zhu heard it from the front, turned around and saw the things in the flower bud basket and said, "I didn't expect you to recognize so many wild vegetables at such a young age. I walk up and down the field ridge all day long, but you don't recognize as many as you."

Hua Ya chuckled: "I used to be a mountain runner, and I know almost everything in the mountains."

Gu Taotao suddenly realized: "No wonder you are so good at climbing trees, I guess."

Hua Ya said to him: "Do you like mountain climbing? Last year I heard people say that there is a wild monkey king in Erfei Mountain. Xiaozhu went to see it by himself but I didn't go. If you like mountain climbing, I will find a few people and we can go together tomorrow. We can also buy some wild honey."

"If nothing else, I'm the best at amusing monkeys." Gu Taotao told Hua Ya: "My favorite place to go when I was a child was the Workers' Zoo. All the fruits I was reluctant to eat were donated to the monkey king inside. To say this, I really haven't been there again in the New Year, so let's go to Erfei Mountain tomorrow, it's settled."

Hua Ya took the stick and poked the mud happily. She was so smart that she went to see the monkeys under Gu Taotao's banner, otherwise Ba Jin wouldn't allow her to go.

The flower buds with a little bit of savvy led Gu Taotao to dig a basket of wild vegetables. Then I borrowed the pot from Sister Zhu and made spring rolls for Gu Taotao and the others with local vegetables at Sister Zhu's house.

Sister Zhu was particularly reluctant to part with the oil when she saw the flower buds put into it. It was just the oil they brought here, and the rest could be given to her, so she remained silent. Originally she wasn't interested in the rolls made by Hua Ya, but Hua Ya served her a few. When Sister Zhu tasted them, hey, they were really good.

Hua Ya shook her head proudly and saw Sister Zhu taking out the oil pot at home, pouring more oil into the pot and saying, "The more oil, the better."

Hua Ya handed over the recipe of local vegetable spring rolls to Sister Zhu. Sister Zhu sighed: "No wonder it tastes so good. It turns out that there is some minced meat filling in it."

The minced meat stuffing is leftover from making dumplings. Even though the weather is cool, you can't keep it for a few days. Hua Ya thought that since he was going to start the fire, he would bring the minced meat over to avoid wasting it.

Gu Taotao took a look and ate a few more spring rolls.

After eating the spring rolls, Hua Ya took him for a walk to the foot of the mountain behind Red Clam Village. He found several platycodon plants and dug them out by the roots.

"What is this thing for?" Gu Taotao looked at Obito's roots and said, "It's dirty and tiring to carry it back."

Hua Ya said: "This is a good thing. Drink some Platycodon water when you have a spring cough, and you will be fine the next day. Even if your throat is a little breathless, it can be cured. Even if you don't cough or breath, wash it clean and put some chili sauce on it. Mix it with salt and it's also a little pickle to go with rice."

Gu Taotao clasped his hands and saluted Sister Hua and said, "I am so short-sighted that I didn't know that Sister Hua's life is so colorful."

"What's this?" Hua Ya pointed to the red clam village at the foot of the mountain, looking at the farmers busy in the fields and the fishermen who had just returned from fishing on the Red Beach in the distance: "This is their daily life, and it is also what I used to do." daily life. I always tell myself that I must not forget my roots. If I cannot have a good life, I will become a waste who does not know the grain. I must cherish every grain and every drop of water."

Feeling the deep meaning in Hua Ya's words, Gu Taotao closed his mouth and thought.

Hua Ya patted Gu Taotao's shoulder deeply and said, "I also feel sorry for your brother. You should also have an idea of ​​what this island was like when he came. Every plant and tree here is your brother." His hard work is also the reward for his hard work for more than ten years. The people live and work in peace and contentment, even if they face the loess and their backs to the sky, they are worthy of pride and cherishment. My dear, don't continue to corrode. You must learn to take root. The most important thing is to be down-to-earth. "

Gu Taotao swallowed, and he understood what Hua Ya meant by "taking root". His sister Hua must have noticed that his mind was wandering these days. Although he said nice words, it was still because of someone who made him very sad. There is a feeling of being out of sorts.

The hard work he put in for two years cannot be regained overnight, but he will work hard to find his true heart and become a down-to-earth person. You will also keep your eyes bright and don't be blinded by sweet words anymore.

"Sister Hua, if I call you sister, you will be my sister in this life." Gu Taotao lived up to Hua Ya's special words and said with emotion: "I meet unkind people, and I will definitely remember your words in the future. , if you act stupid again, you will slap me to death!"

Hua Ya lowered his head and looked at his strong little hands and said hesitantly: "I'll slap you to death?"

Gu Taotao said: "Yes! Keep your word!"

Xiao Guazi more or less knew that Hua Ya had some metaphysics and power, so he stood up and said: "That's right, I don't want to live anymore." He turned around and said to Hua Ya: "Sister-in-law, he is just joking, don't go there Take it to heart."

Gu Taotao didn't know Xiao Guazi's painstaking efforts, so he pulled Xiao Guazi's shoulders, then stood in front of Hua Ya and said, "I'm serious. I will change my mind and start a new life. I swear, what I said is true!"

Xiao Guazi was about to cry and said to Hua Ya: "Sister-in-law, murder is against the law! Just scold me, don't touch your little hands!"

Seeing that Gu Taotao wanted to speak, Xiao Guazi blocked him and said, "You know nothing about my sister-in-law's power. I advise you to calm down. You are a good person, you should cherish it."

Gu Taotao has no other ability except that he has a soft ear and listens to others' advice. He stopped in time. Although he didn't know why, he patched it up in time and said: "I just expressed my determination, and I didn't really want to be beaten to death by you."

Hua Ya rubbed her hands and said, "Oh."

Xiao Guazi's scalp was numb and he said to Hua Ya: "Sister-in-law, why are you rubbing your hands? Do you feel pity? Don't think about the bad things. Think of the good things quickly."

Hua Ya said in confusion: "I have dough bumps on my hands. I don't mean anything else. I didn't want to actually slap Xiao Taotao."

After hearing Hua Ya's explanation, Xiao Guazi breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Gu Taotao felt that Xiao Guazi was overreacting, he still breathed a sigh of relief. For some reason, after he just said the words about being beaten to death, his own spine went numb.

the next day.

Hua Ya kept his word and explained the reason to Gu Tinglan. After Gu Tinglan urged him in every possible way, he promised not to chase the monkey up the tree.

Gu Tinglan was worried after all, so he called Lin Bayi who was free and asked him to take good care of these two troublesome things.

Lin Bayi quite liked Gu Taotao when he met him. Gu Taotao had a sweet mouth and knew how to express his emotions better than anyone else. In addition, there were flower buds nearby, and they were just little sycophants, begging Lin Bayi to take them to see the Monkey King early.

Hua Ya had been thinking about it for a year and finally got her wish. After watching the Monkey King, she went to the beekeeper uncle to buy flowers honey, and the whole day's trip was finally over.

Their car passed by the office building and was suddenly stopped by Xiao Guazi.

Xiao Guazi said breathlessly: "I also want to go home to see if you are back. It's just the right time to meet you."

Hua Ya poked her head out of the car window: "Why are you so tired? What's going on?"

Xiao Guazi said: "Brother Taotao's call came from Beijing. He said he had something urgent to call you and needed you to answer it. He also said something happened to his family and asked you to get back to her as soon as possible. Telephone."

Gu Taotao stood up immediately and hit his head on the car roof. Hua Ya glanced at him, he rubbed his head and sat down and said, "What is the name of the person who is looking for me?"

Xiao Guazi said: "My name is Li Wen."

Hua Ya has done everything he can, and the rest depends on how Gu Taotao responds.

Gu Taotao got out of the car and said to Xiao Guazi, "I'll go with you."

Chapter 170

When Gu Taotao came to Gu Tinglan's office, he felt that the air pressure inside was a little low.

He shrank his neck, and Xiao Guazi followed him and whispered: "It's not about your phone call, it's about something else. Don't be afraid. Let's get back to you and your friend quickly."

Gu Taotao walked to Gu Tinglan's desk, and Xiao Guazi stood aside to supervise dutifully to avoid leaking military secrets. This is the rule for family members to make phone calls.

Gu Taotao had nothing he dared not let others hear. He knew the number by heart and dialed it directly for Xiaowen.

The phone rang once, twice, and three times. Gu Taotao didn't feel irritated at first, but now the longer he waits, the more he feels it's a waste of time.

Xiaowen on the other side of the phone put her hand on the receiver and silently counted twenty seconds before Shanshan picked up the phone and said in a gentle voice: "Hello, who's there?"

Gu Taotao's heart tightened when he heard the thought-provoking voice. Then, he calmed down and said, "I'm looking for Xiaowen."

Xiaowen was stunned on the other end of the phone, and thought with a sneer, this person still wants to play with me but refuses to welcome me. She was not angry and said calmly: "I am Xiaowen, who are you?"

Gu Taotao will not be affected by her little tricks at all. In the past, he was fooled by lard and the authorities. Now that he has withdrawn his emotions, it is clear to the outside world. He is not a stupid person, so it is not surprising that he sees some tricks.

He ignored Xiaowen's question about who he was and asked her directly: "You said your biological father is dying. Why don't you take your time? Call me when you have time, but don't have time to attend to my father?"

Xiaowen tightened her grip on the phone, feeling Gu Taotao's menacing anger on the other side of the phone. She glanced towards the canteen, and several classmates waiting next to her were looking at her.

Xiaowen said on the phone: "If I didn't say this, the operator wouldn't transfer me the call to the army. You're not a soldier. If you call rashly, who can guarantee that you will get the call?"

Gu Taotao said: "I told you, don't call me unless there is something important. Forget it, what's the matter with you? I only have three minutes to talk on the phone if I have anything to say."

The fashionably dressed female classmate next to Xiaowen said: "Speak quickly, otherwise the train tickets to Shanghai tomorrow will be sold out. Didn't he promise to take you there to play!"

Another female classmate also said: "They all said they would go to Shanghai with Gu Taotao, why did he go out of town first? Could it be that he has a new love and has forgotten your old love?"

As soon as she finished speaking, three or four other male and female classmates all laughed.

Xiaowen was put in front of the stage and had to explain the purpose of the call to Gu Taotao: "Last time I told you that I wanted to go to the Peace Hotel in Shanghai to eat local food, and you agreed to it. Why did you suddenly go there? You've gone to a place where birds don't poop. You didn't know to ask for my permission in advance."

"Why do I need to ask for your consent?" Gu Taotao's cold voice came from the microphone, and several people surrounding Xiaowen were dumbfounded. I heard Gu Taotao say on the phone: "You are neither my partner nor my commander. Where can I go to give you a report and approval?"

A fashionable female classmate named Zhou Yan laughed and said: "He still can't forget you. He is forcing you to have a date with him. Don't agree and just hang him."

Zhou Yan is Xiaowen's relationship counselor. She has a high hairline and a shiny forehead. He doesn't look very good, but he claims to have seen through the little things between men and women. I don't know if she has ever been pursued by anyone, but I helped Xiaowen analyze Gu Taotao's background very well.

When Xiaowen heard Zhou Yan say this, she felt relieved, and softened her voice a little bit and said: "How come you don't take my promise seriously? How can I be good to you? You still followed me last time He said the pastries at the Peace Hotel are delicious."

Gu Taotao took a deep breath and was about to hang up the phone: "Half a month ago you rejected my pursuit for the third time. I also have the face and skin, and I also have a lot of big girls who have secret crushes. When the east is not bright, the west is bright. If you don't like me, don't let me take you to Shanghai to play. Men and women are not close to each other. If people find out, they should gossip about you. Aren't you most afraid of others gossiping about you? You always don't let me get too close to you. . It's pretty good now. Just go to Shanghai with your classmates and ask them to take you to Heping Restaurant to eat Western snacks."

"How can you talk like this-" Xiaowen raised her voice, and before she could complain, she heard the "beep beep beep" sound from the microphone.

Gu Taotao hung up the phone and looked up to see his brother and Xiao Guazi applauding him.

Gu Taotao rubbed his nose and said to Gu Tinglan, "Brother, I have grown up."

Gu Tinglan couldn't fall for his trap and said, "Even if you are eighty years old, I will still punish you if you make a mistake."

Gu Taotao said "huh", angry and wanted to slam the door and leave. The moment the door closed, he quickly grabbed the door and closed it gently.

Gu Taotao cried in his heart, he was such a younger brother at home. Even if you lose your temper, you have to silence it.

Seeing him leaving, Gu Tinglan glanced at the phone and returned to his desk to continue working.

Gu Taotao went downstairs and saw Hua Ya getting out of the car and waiting for him. He ran over and said, "Sister Hua, you have successfully completed the task. I'll hang up the phone first!"

Hua Ya was very pleased, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Well done, Taotao, let's go to the supply and marketing cooperative! Sister Hua will buy you a big plate of seafood!"

Dapanhai?

Gu Taotao looked at Lin Bayi in confusion, and Lin Bayi said with a smile: "It's just a flying crab, a big crab. She comes from the south, and her accent changes a little when she gets excited."

"Dapanhai is great!" Gu Taotao said, slobbering, "I've long wanted to eat steamed Dapanhai, but we only have expired Panhai there, which is tasteless. Once it's steamed, open the lid and pour a pack of water. "

Lin Bayi told him: "Now is the time when the flying crabs are fat. The weather will be warm in another month and they will lay seeds. After the seeds are laid, the crabs will be empty."

It turns out that Gu Taotao learned it.

Walking to the supply and marketing cooperative, Hua Ya saw many people lining up in front of the fish basket at the entrance of the supply and marketing cooperative. She stretched her neck and looked at it, and said sadly: "There are so many people today, I'm afraid it's our turn and we won't be able to eat the big dish."

Lin Bayi had other things to do and was about to leave when he saw his wife lining up in the crowd.

Hua Ya also saw Fangyuan and called out: "Sister-in-law, your family is also in Panhai today."

Fangyuan felt that the flying crab was too cold. She got a little sick when she gave birth to her child, so she didn't like to eat cold food. Seeing Hua Ya coming over, she smiled and said, "Isn't your brother-in-law here? I heard that flying crabs rarely come here, so I came over quickly, thinking that you would definitely want him to try our local flying crabs. No matter what Where did he come from? He has never tasted such fresh Panhai."

Hua Ya was so excited that she hugged Fangyuan's neck and kissed her twice: "My sister-in-law understands me best!"

When Gu Tinglan came home at night, he was greeted by a big crab and two salivating guys.

After dinner, the couple sent Gu Taotao away and then took a walk downstairs.

Gu Tinglan told Hua Ya how Gu Taotao behaved when he answered the phone, and his sister-in-law was very pleased.

They both thought that this matter should be over, but they didn't expect that two days later, the phone on Gu Tinglan's desk rang.

"Hello, I am Gu Taotao's girlfriend."

After Xiaowen was hung up on by Gu Taotao unilaterally, she was laughed at by her classmates. When she was pursued by Gu Taotao, they had the same appearance and wanted to get more benefits. After Gu Taotao hung up the phone, she had another look on her face, with the corners of her mouth drooping as if she was mocking her.

It was not easy for her to come to Beijing from the countryside and she didn't want to be looked down upon. The idea that rural people are inferior is deeply ingrained. No matter how good the propaganda is now and how glorious it looks on the surface, in the heart they still want to be on an equal footing with the city people. In the past two years, she had been accustomed to being surrounded by others and being treated coldly by Gu Taotao, which she could not accept no matter what.

The more she thought about it when she got home, the more wrong she felt. She had never seen Gu Taotao's attitude like this before. She thought about it carefully and realized that few of her classmates really wanted her to live the life of a rich wife, and they teased her behind her back like a country bumpkin or a mud-legged person. She actually knew all this. If Gu Taotao hadn't pursued her and made them feel profitable, she wouldn't have integrated into this small group of Beijing locals.

This time she contacted Gu Taotao behind their backs, hoping to save Gu Taotao's relationship. Only a stick and a candy can tie a man to a man for a long time. It won't work if he's too courteous, nor will he be too cold.

Wanting to understand this, she sneaked into the post office behind the school and made a call.

Gu Tinglan frowned when he received the call and asked in a low voice, "Who are you?"

Xiaowen heard the strange man's voice on the phone, grabbed the phone, blushed and said: "I am Xiaowen, his girlfriend. You, you should have heard Taotao mention it. He -"

"Girlfriend?" Gu Tinglan interrupted her and said decisively: "My brother doesn't have a girlfriend, let alone a friend like Xiaowen."

Xiaowen knew that Gu Taotao's brother was a figure, and he was also one of the most powerful in the Beijing Military Region compound. She never thought that she would be able to talk to such a person in her lifetime. Her face turned red, she grabbed the collar of her clothes, and said eagerly and excitedly: "You are his brother. I am Li Wen. He has always wanted to be good to me. I , I want him to pick up the phone now, I have something to say to him."

Gu Tinglan said in a cold voice: "He has not mentioned any lesbians to me. Please respect yourself. To prevent you from continuing to pester and harass him, I will arrange for the operator to refuse to answer your call."

Even if she didn't meet Gu Tinglan in person, she could feel the class difference just by talking on the phone. She hated this feeling and wished she could become such a master.

She wanted to seize the opportunity and say a few words attentively, but the other party kept the promise and hung up the phone.

Listening to the busy signal on the phone, Xiaowen felt that such behavior was too ungraceful, but she, a poor student, couldn't do anything about it.

She was hiding something in her heart and returned to the dormitory feeling depressed.

She went to Beijing from poverty in southern Henan. Although it was just a tuition-free normal college, she used up every penny of her family's money just for living expenses and other expenses. Even though he shouted "study is useless" along with others, he still couldn't leave the shelter provided by the college and still lived in the dormitory.

Gu Taotao is undoubtedly the highest-level person she can come into contact with. She is a child of the red wall in the Beijing circle, her parents and elder brothers hold real power, and others who are foolish enough to have money are willing to use their heart and soul and wallet to coax her. She brought a group of her classmates from Beijing with her when she was treated to a treat, which made her feel particularly proud and happy.

Suddenly, Gu Taotao left her life and went somewhere else. In just twenty days, she felt uncomfortable.

She pinched the red leather bag strap in her hand. In order to avoid trouble, she specially wrapped it with gray cotton cloth, making it look like it was hidden. Only those who carefully inquire about her outfit will recognize the high-end goods in her hands at a glance. She likes to see the sudden surprise in the other person's eyes, which greatly satisfies her vanity.

It's a pity that high-end goods cannot be eaten or worn. Without Gu Taotao's support, she would have spent all her living expenses this month. She didn't want to show her financial difficulties, so she gritted her teeth and found Zhou Yan, wanting to mortgage her red leather bag to her and borrow 20 yuan for travel expenses.

"Are you really going to find her?" Zhou Yan didn't approve of Li Wen's behavior, but after thinking about it, she felt that she could understand it. When a country bumpkin enters the city, he must not take advantage of him. Seeing that your enemy is about to fall in love with someone else, you should be anxious.

Zhou Yan's father is a worker with a good family background and a fixed income. But I really can't come up with twenty yuan at once.

Seeing Li Wen's panic, she rolled her eyes behind her back. She looked at the red leather bag that Li Wen never left her hand, and ostensibly agreed to lend money to Li Wen. In fact, she had already planned to resell her bag to others and make some profit from the price difference.

If Li Wen can continue to be on good terms with Gu Taotao, she won't care about a leather bag. If it doesn't get better, the twenty yuan will definitely not be enough, and the leather bag will be sold as well. Even if Li Wen finds out, she is not afraid. There are many non-local students in the normal school, and the local students are very valuable.

Many rural people from other places want to stay in Sijiu City. They compare their connections and backgrounds. Anyone who dares to offend her will use tricks to ruin their reputation. Over time, Zhou Yan becomes the eldest sister of the normal school.

Zhou Yan clicked her abacus, put her bag on the table, stretched, stood up and stretched out her pleated skirt: "I just want to go to the beach to bask in the sun. I haven't taken my swimsuit for a long time. Come out and use it."

Li Wen's expression changed, and her eyes couldn't help but fall on Zhou Yan's big breasts. Put on a swimsuit with such a figure.

Li Wen turned to look at herself with a shriveled figure in the mirror, and immediately felt a sense of crisis.

"Then let's all go together. Anyway, we haven't seen Gu Taotao for a long time. He promised to take us to Shanghai, but he made a mistake. It's understandable that we go to him for vacation."

Zhou Yan said with a smile: "When the time comes, remember to ask Gu Taotao to reimburse us for the travel expenses, huh? What's your expression? You are not thinking about saving money for Gu Taotao, are you? A little bit of it leaks from his fingers. , it's enough for us to enjoy the spicy food. Don't get carried away."

If Li Wen is the blood-sucking worm attached to Gu Taotao, then Zhou Yan is definitely the blood-sucking worm attached to Li Wen. She made it clear in the small group that if you want to integrate into the circle of local classmates, you must not offend her.

She grinned with red lips, and the smile stung Li Wen's eyes.

"Then, let's go together." Li Wen smiled uglier than crying.

Zhou Yan smiled again, walked up and patted Li Wen on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, from now on you will be the second young mistress of the military compound. It's just a little investment, nothing. Show your magnanimity."

Li Wen pursed her lips and nodded gently.

Before she left the dormitory, her eyes rolled around on the red leather bag.

She comforted herself: It's okay, as long as Gu Taotao is dealt with, we can get as much as we want from now on.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 68.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
455K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...