70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 151-160

300 2 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 151

After Zhao Yu finished talking to Zhang Jiaqing, he saw Hua Ya squirming over, looking like she wanted to gossip.

She blushed and pretended to be busy, but when she turned around, she saw Zhou Wenfang blocking her behind.

Zhao Yu couldn't laugh or cry and said, "Look, my sister is not here, but she is here to bully me with her gang."

Hua Yaqian said: "How do you meet your brother Jiaqing? Are you a cousin or what kind of brother?"

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang winked. Now they advocate free love, and they also want to see others fall in love.

Zhao Yu pretended to take it for granted and said, "Even if we are not related by blood and are older than me, why don't you call me brother?"

Seeing that she refused to admit it, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang pretended to leave and deliberately said: "Oh, he turns out to be an ordinary brother. I saw that he is good-looking. If there is a single girl in our family, I can introduce him to him."

Zhao Yu suddenly became anxious and grabbed their sleeves and said, "Don't make random introductions. He doesn't need others to introduce him to someone. He used to study in Haicheng University, and he might go back to his hometown at some point. Introduced. It's no use either."

"You can't tell he's still a top student." Zhou Wenfang couldn't help but praise: "Could it be from Peking University Haicheng Branch?" This is the only famous university in Haicheng, and it is very expensive in coastal areas.

Zhao Yumeng nodded and said: "Back then, his scores were almost enough to get into our school, but the scores of Haicheng's branch almost caught up with ours in the first two years, and the students here are no worse than our students. He also ran for the job at the Beijing headquarters. It's a student exchange. If it weren't for other reasons, he would have gone to Beijing long ago."

Hua Ya didn't know that there was a Peking University in Haicheng, so she asked one more question: "Is it the Peking University I know? There is actually a branch here?!"

Zhou Wenfang wanted to take the university entrance examination back then and was concerned about this, so she said, "You don't even know about this?"

Hua Ya took the exam in her last life. In order to save tuition, she took the exam to major in normal education. Even though her college entrance examination scores are excellent, the school is far from as good as Peking University, not to mention that she hasn't studied yet.

She knew that there was a branch of Peking University in Haicheng, and she was immediately ready to take action.

Is this an opportunity specially given to her by God? !

God knows when she was studying on her own, she had thought about what she would do if she took the college entrance examination and went to another place after the college entrance examination was resumed. Now she had the answer right in front of her.

Zhou Wenfang looked at Hua Ya's excited expression and said, not wanting to disappoint her, "I don't know when I will be able to take the college entrance examination. Maybe it won't be possible in the future."

Hua Ya immediately said: "It will be possible. Knowledge can only be forgotten, not defeated."

Zhou Wenfang smiled and said: "You are always making little sense, forget it, that's what I said. You still have to study when you should study. Studying is for yourself, not for a diploma."

Hua Ya thinks what she said makes sense, but she still wants the diploma.

After finishing the work here, Hua Ya remembered what Gu Tinglan told her before coming, and went to find Brother Zhang Fusheng again.

She took out a phone number from her pocket and handed it to him and said, "You can find us at this number. If you have any emergency, remember to call us."

Li Fusheng took the paper and said to Hua Ya: "You and Xiao Gu get along well? It looks like you are doing well. I will talk to your sister-in-law later and she will definitely be happy for you."

Hua Ya said coquettishly, "We got married not long after we returned home. Once you settle down here, I'll ask someone to send you some wedding candies."

"That's great. Your sister-in-law has always said that you and Xiao Gu are a perfect match."

Li Fusheng smiled from the bottom of his heart and said: "I will go to Haicheng tomorrow to find your sister-in-law, and the army will arrange for family members to take care of her. The conditions there are better than here, so don't worry. Remember to tell Xiao Gu for me, He doesn't have to worry about me. Let him do his job well. Now that he's married, he should finish his career as soon as possible and at least become a company commander. Then your life will be better in the future."

Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya looked at each other and smiled, but no one could tell.

Hua Ya didn't tell Li Fusheng that Gu Tinglan was now much taller than the company commander, and simply responded, "I will tell him and ask him to seize the time to make progress!"

"Hey, that's good." Brother Li Fusheng said with a simple smile: "Your car is waiting over there. You can go back. You are tired. You haven't rested much all day."

"Take care, too, and remember to call if anything happens."

Hua Ya said goodbye to brother Li Fusheng and sat in the jeep with Zhou Wenfang and the others.

As soon as Zhou Wenfang got on the bus, she saw Hua Ya holding the seat and pouting, waiting.

Zhou Wenfang's legs were still sore, and she cursed in her heart: What an ancestor.

After scolding her, he still sat on her lap, laughing and talking sideways to Zhao Yu.

Zhao Yu was also a little tempted when he heard that they were studying high school courses by themselves. I just think about the general environment and the fate of those who study outside.

Hua Ya actually said: "No matter what the external environment is like, let's learn from ourselves. If the sky falls, Ruan Lu will hold him up. He is a good leader and knows how important reading is."

She also knew that the college entrance examination would be resumed in a few years, and by then it would be too late to study again.

Now that she has more free time, she can learn slowly and lay a solid foundation without any pressure, which is better than anything else. She was confident in her results, and she received this news unexpectedly. Hua Ya was so excited that she wanted to share it with Gu Tinglan right away.

Zhao Yu thought for a while and said, "When I have time, I will study with you."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Okay, if you don't understand anything then you can ask us."

The jeep was driving on the road and came face to face with many large trucks carrying ordinary people.

Li Ping asked the soldier driving the car: "Where are we taking them?"

The soldier said: "It should be that their house was found to be in danger of collapsing, so they were moved to the vacant campus in Haicheng."

Most of the schools now are empty, and none of the students are studying.

Dayu Island was originally a closed island, but now there is a cross-sea bridge. It is immediately connected to the inland areas and you can feel a different atmosphere on the island.

Hua Ya looked at the end of the bridge and said softly: "I hope it will be better soon."

After they returned, Hua Ya went to the military hospital to help for two more days.

It was already the thirtieth of the twelfth lunar month when I returned home.

Wang Tianzhu and the others came out of the study class to celebrate the New Year. They bought a kind of firecracker called "Snow Wintersweet" from the supply and marketing cooperative, and ran downstairs to set it off with their friends.

This kind of firecracker is not only fiery red on the outside, but also fiery red on the inside. After the explosion, the plum-red shredded paper spread out on the snow, like red plums blooming all over the ground.

White and red, colorful and extraordinarily beautiful.

Gu Tinglan was so busy that he finally had time to spend time with Hua Ya. He met Wang Tianzhu playing downstairs and gave Wang Tianzhu the "wine peach blossom" that was brought to him in the bag.

After playing "wine plum" and "wine peach blossom", Wang Tianzhu's beautiful lips stretched to the sky.

This is no ordinary firecracker, it is a large tube, about half a meter high.

The shape is like a crooked peach blossom tree with many small fireworks strung on it. There were small fireworks of various colors, and the fire twisters were lit, and the trees were filled with colorful sparks. After the sparks died down, there were still small pink peach blossoms on the branches.

The core of this kind of peach blossom is made of cotton soaked in sorghum wine. After the gorgeous sparks end, the small pink peach blossom quietly burns with a bright red flame, which lasts for a long time.

Wang Tianzhu got this treasure and was very popular among the children. In addition, his little mother has a semiconductor in her house, which can also contain the storybook "Journey to the West", making this year very exciting for him.

They were playing downstairs while the adults were busy upstairs.

Hua Ya made fried rice at home in the morning, and the full jar made her feel safe.

In the morning, Zhou Wenfang came over and brought a lot of homemade so-called Beijing-style pastries.

Hua Ya is a little country bumpkin who has never tasted the taste of authentic Beijing pastries, so he mainly relies on Zhou Wenfang to fool him.

Zhou Wenfang proudly pointed to the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the plate and said, "That's what it tastes like!"

Hua Ya applauded enthusiastically and shouted at the top of her voice: "Authentic!"

Gu Tinglan was kneading the dough beside him and didn't dare to say anything. Osmanthus cake was obviously a specialty of Hubei, but he didn't dare to say it.

Even after Hua Ya elbowed him, he said to Zhou Wenfang from the bottom of his heart: "I admire you."

After kneading the dough, Xie Weimin, Wang Tianzhu, Tiantian and Lele came one after another. The four adults gathered around the table to wrap the dumplings stuffed with pickled cabbage. Wang Tianzhu and the other three were responsible for running errands and delivering dumplings for Fangyuan to cook.

There are so many people that there is no room in the kitchen, and there is no room around the table to make dumplings. Later, everyone discussed it and decided to divide into two groups and act separately before lunch.

Lin Yun and Lin Juan helped Fangyuan prepare a large table of delicious food. Lin Bayi is on duty this year and cannot go home for the New Year. Fangyuan is also used to it, and when she is ready, she will send him some dumplings and dumpling soup, which can be regarded as the original soup turned into original food.

Originally, according to their habit, they should eat dumplings at night, but this year the troops did not have the time and energy to hold a party, so they simply made a movie with the leadership's instructions and showed "Assault on the White Tigers".

This is the latest movie, and it is much more interesting than the stereotyped drama. Wang Tianzhu and the others sent the benches to the playground early to grab front-row seats.

Not to mention the children, the adults also wanted to watch it, so they simply made the dumplings in advance and cooked them in the evening, and then went to watch the movie after eating.

After the dumplings were made, Hua Ya went to Fangyuan's house with everyone.

Xie Weimin got a bottle of wine he brewed from nowhere, and he sat at the dinner table and wanted to share it with everyone. It's a pity that no one gives him this face.

Gu Tinglan even said: "Lao Xie couldn't think of it one year, so he made his own wine. He put the grapes in a glass jar, and it started bubbling in a few days. The jar was placed in the dormitory, and it changed from transparent to yellow."

Hua Ya wondered, is there any yellow wine?

Gu Tinglan added: "Then one day Lao Xie wanted to taste it and poured a glass of home-brew wine. The smell was a bit harsh, so he poured it into the flower pot. The next day, not only did the flowers die, but also Even the marble on the ground turned yellow. Back then, Ruan Lu asked Lao Xie why you used sulfuric acid to water the flowers."

"Sulfuric acid?" Hua Ya laughed and said, "Old Xie, you still have this skill. You are a top student in chemistry."

Lin Yun and Lin Juan were also laughing. They had never seen such a "competent" man.

Xie Weimin persuaded Zhou Wenfang to pour half a glass of wine. He heard that Zhou Wenfang liked it and asked someone to get it for him.

Seeing that she was about to put it to her lips to taste, when she heard Gu Tinglan's words, she silently pushed the wine glass aside.

Xie Weimin: ".."

Chapter 152

Gu Tinglan rested for two days, then returned from a mission on the tenth day of the first lunar month.

The first lunar month is full of festivals, and the year is not complete until the first lunar month is over.

Hua Ya felt sorry for Gu Tinglan when he came back from a mission with blue eyes and he hadn't had a good sleep these days. Let him have a good sleep in the bedroom first, and she went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some fresh vegetables to cook for him.

She hung the key around her neck and stuffed it into her cotton coat. She just walked down the first floor and saw Wang Tianzhu going out.

I don't know whether it was because the young boy was full of energy or because he deliberately wore less clothes to show his strength. Wang Tianzhu put on a cotton vest over his sweater and ran out. Hua Ya stopped him and said, "You accompany me to the supply and marketing cooperative."

"What did you go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy? It's a cold day. Why don't I buy it for you?" Wang Tianzhu finished his filial piety and said without any concealment: "Going out is a waste of time. You might as well help me copy the full text twice at home." Woolen cloth."

"I won't copy it for you." Hua Ya walked down two steps and stuffed her little hand into his neck. Wang Tianzhu immediately shrank his neck: "Cool, cool, cool!"

"Let your dad know that you asked me to copy the book for you and see if I can beat you." Hua Ya tried Wang Tianzhu's body temperature, and it was indeed warm. She lightly kicked Wang Tianzhu on the butt and said, "Then you will really feel cold."

Wang Tianzhu patted his buttocks and said, "These are new cotton pants. If they are worn out, you can make them for me again."

Hua Ya sneered: "If I kick you badly, I'll let you run around with your butt naked."

Wang Tianzhu yelled: "I'm fourteen already, I'm not a child anymore, okay! Don't keep saying such embarrassing things. If you don't think it's embarrassing, I still think it's embarrassing."

Hua Ya walked out of the unit with him, and would say a few auspicious words to anyone she met. Wang Tianzhu got a lot of candies and peanuts and melon seeds in his pocket, and he generously grabbed a handful and gave them to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya took his hand and pulled it. She didn't see the prawn cakes she wanted to eat, so she pushed Wang Tianzhu's hand and said, "Only children eat sweets."

Wang Tianzhu also sneered: "Okay, I will count how many there are now. If there is one less, you will eat it secretly."

Hua Ya raised her foot again, ready to kick him. Her habit of kicking people off was something she learned from Gu Tinglan. It was so nice that she didn't have to take her hands out in the cold weather. But Zhou Wenfang always joked that she was cheating on her, which made Hua Ya very dissatisfied.

"Hey, happy New Year! Where are you two going?" Li Ping turned over with a basket on her shoulders. When she saw Wang Tianzhu, her first reaction was to take out a handful of candies from her pocket.

Seeing Wang Tianzhu accept the candy, he said auspicious words to her, and bowed gracefully with his fists in his hands. Li Ping took out another red envelope from her pocket, stuffed it into Wang Tianzhu's hand and said, "Keep it for buying stationery."

Hua Ya blocked her hand and said, "If you want any new year's money, he is already a kid. Take this money back."

There were many disasters in the past six years, and everyone's life was not good. It's considered a good idea to give two candies to a child during Chinese New Year. Life is getting better now, and some people with good connections will give me two or five yuan as new year's money when I meet them. Some people with good conditions will give ten yuan.

The people in the army are all simple, and if you meet someone you have good connections with, you can give them one or two yuan as a courtesy. If the leaders knew about it, they would not stop it and would just turn a blind eye.

"What I give to my child is not for you." Li Ping pushed Hua Ya's hand away and said to Wang Tianzhu with a smile: "When the weather gets warm, I will go to the second grade of junior high school. I am about to go to high school. I don't have to pay for stationery." Save it, you don't have much money, so just take it."

Hua Ya and Li Ping gave each other a false push. Seeing that she was done playing, Wang Tianzhu accepted the red envelope and politely said to Li Ping: "Thank you, Aunt Li Ping."

Li Ping measured Wang Tianzhu's shoulders and sighed: "Your son is growing up so fast. It feels like he was not very tall last year, but he has grown up after a year."

Huaya and Fangyuan took turns delivering meals, which played a huge role in supplementing the child's nutrition. Wang Tianzhu lived up to his expectations. Every bite of food he ate was used to grow his body.

At the age of fourteen, his height has reached 177 cm. You must know that at this time, the height of most children of the same age is only around 165-170 centimeters. Although Lin Tiantian is not as tall as him, he has reached a height of 174. Wang Tianzhu is always at the back of the queue, and he feels like he stands out among a group of little carrot heads.

Hua Ya said proudly: "His father is 189cm tall. He can't be short no matter what."

Wang Tianzhu hesitated to speak, turned his head and saw Hua Ya's proud expression, and nodded helplessly.

I don't know if a father and son who are not related by blood can really "inherit" anything. Wang Tianzhu remembered that his biological father was only 175cm tall. According to his current growth trend, it would be appropriate for him to be over 180cm tall. Maybe it is really destined, and it is not that one family does not enter the other.

Li Ping also wanted to visit other people's homes to pay New Year greetings, so Hua Ya waved to her at the intersection.

After Li Ping left, Hua Ya stretched out her hand with a stern face: "Bring it here."

Wang Tianzhu was happy. He knew this would happen, but he refused to take it: "That's a red envelope for me."

Hua Ya said boldly: "Mom will save it for you first."

Wang Tianzhu said: "What's the point of saving two yuan? Let's go to the supply and marketing cooperative and I'll buy you prawn cakes."

Hua Ya was convinced in three seconds and nodded immediately: "Okay."

The cheap mother and son hit it off immediately, and they strolled to the supply and marketing cooperative.

When I arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, I found a lot of people blocking the door. Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu thought there was something new, and their heads were filled with curiosity.

I don't want Sister Dafang's voice to be heard from inside: "You have the time to educate me, so why not take care of your own mouth. I think your ears are not good and your mouth is not good, and your brain is just a decoration! Who are you?" Are you my mother or my ancestor, you said something bad about me in front of me and even taught me a lesson, who do you think you are!"

Sister Dafang has always been kind to others, but sometimes she doesn't take it seriously when people say a few words to her. Someone who can make her yell in public has some skills.

Hua Ya squeezed through the crowd outside the door and saw Sister Dafang standing outside the counter, pointing at the salesperson inside the counter and yelling: "Everyone goes to the counter to buy something and say a few nice words and it really makes you breathless? Do you think Who are you? Open your mouth and shut up and tell me to be more of a woman. Who do you think you are to arrange this for me? How can I behave if you let people around me listen to this?!"

Sister Da Fang got angrier as she scolded her more. She happily came over to buy glutinous rice flour for the Chinese New Year and planned to make Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the year. The first thing the salesperson standing inside said to her when she saw her was not Happy New Year, but: "Why have you ruined your family like this? Look at how pitiful your man is, and you don't know how to feel more sorry for him and take good care of him. Don't I'm running around outside all day long, and I'm doing this for your own good, so you have to be a woman."

For my own good?

Sister Da Fang is so angry that she is so angry. What is this? Who is she, celebrating the Chinese New Year is equivalent to slapping her in the face in public.

If this word were spread back to her husband, saying that she had been accused of being unruly women to her face, and that the incident had been revealed, how would Chen Zhi live her life if there was a gap between her and Chen Zhi.

Hua Ya frowned tightly after hearing this. She didn't like the salesperson who had to dictate other people's affairs. When she came to buy something from her, she liked to make decisions for others without listening to other people's ideas.

The Family Committee has received several complaints about her. If you really want to be Lei Feng, this is not how you should be.

Sister Da Fang stood panting in front of the counter with her arms akimbo, waiting for Wang Fengyun inside to come out so she could give her a few big slaps. He won't stop until her mouth is swollen.

The eldest salesperson's name was Wang Fengyun. When she saw that she had provoked a powerful person at the counter, she hid behind the others and said, "I am not the only one to talk about this matter, and you don't go out to inquire about it. You two want to To live a good life, you should do your duty-"

"Why are you so talkative? Why do you like to spread rumors so much?" Hua Ya grabbed Sister Dafang, who was about to climb over the counter and beat someone up. She found that many people were looking at Sister Dafang and whispering.

Hua Ya stood in front of Sister Dafang and pointed at Wang Fengyun and said: "I can tell you that our family committee has received a lot of complaints, all about your problems. If you don't work hard as a salesperson and spread rumors, if you like it so much If you're spreading rumors, don't be a salesperson. Use a loudspeaker and shout to everyone on the playground. I'll go find President Gao now and tell her your problem."

When Sister Da Fang saw Hua Ya coming over, she suppressed her angry attitude, knowing that the angrier she became, the less able she was to remove her innocence. She said in front of everyone present: "Come on, everyone is here. You said that I don't abide by my duties and don't abide by women's ways. Let me ask you, why don't I abide by my duties and don't abide by women's ways?!"

Hua Ya also knew that this matter had to be explained clearly and clearly on the spot, otherwise when everyone who was watching the fun went back, some unpleasant words might be spread like this. Even though women's rights are improving, "not adhering to women's ethics" has always been a big mountain that weighs on lesbians.

Regardless of whether it really happened or not, women who are stained by this stain will live in the contempt and criticism of others for the rest of their lives, and spend the rest of their lives in painful isolation.

Hua Ya was so angry that she knew best who Sister Dafang was. Regardless of where the family committee members come from or the military rank of the target, Sister Da Fang treats them equally.

In the cadre area, Sister Dafang is famous for her warm-heartedness. She is willing to help anyone who has trouble. How come she is made such a dirty rumor for no reason.

There were two family members nearby. They persuaded Sister Dafang nicely: "Forget it, forget it, she probably didn't mean it that way. You misunderstood her."

"Yeah, I think she's just talking. Don't hurt your friendship during the Chinese New Year."

"I'm waiting to buy something later. Come on, what's there to worry about? It's such a big deal."

"Wang Fengyun is the one who is hurt!" Hua Ya turned around and said, "Don't you know how bad the impact of this incident will be if word spreads about it? You don't think it's a big deal, right? Then I say you two are unruly women. It's not your duty, let everyone here listen, can you forget it?"

"Even if you are a family member of Captain Gu, you can't talk like this. Why don't we behave like women? Why don't we behave like women? We are just kindly reminding you."

"This has nothing to do with whose family I belong to. Do I need you to remind me?" Hua Ya sneered: "It doesn't hurt when you stand and talk, right? Please take care of yourselves, just watch the fun, don't make sarcastic comments! "

Sister Da Fang glanced at Hua Ya gratefully.

"Who did you listen to and what did the other party say? You have to tell me clearly." Hua Ya glared at Wang Fengyun and said angrily: "It's not enough to spread rumors just by talking. You have to come up with evidence. If you can't come up with evidence, you Just wait for us to sue you!"

"Do you think I'm being unruly or something? Tell me." Sister Dafang also said: "I still have to explain this matter to you clearly. Don't even think about throwing dirty water. You can run away and let me bear all the consequences. Tell me whether you made it up or whether you heard what others said!"

Seeing Wang Fengyun's evasive expression, others also noticed something was wrong. If she really had something to do and was forced to stand behind the counter, she should have spoken out long ago. If she was pointed in the nose and scolded, it seemed like she was really spreading rumors.

Hua Ya imitated Wang Fengyun's warm-hearted tone and said, "Speak quickly, I'm doing this for your own good."

Several salespersons standing with Wang Fengyun left one after another. They did not want to be equated with her. They winked at each other, and one of the young salesmen whispered: "Wang Fengyun has a hypocritical face, but in fact she has a very bad heart. You'd better ask the matter clearly, and don't blame other people in our supply and marketing cooperative."

Hua Ya turned her head and looked at her. The young salesperson glanced at Wang Fengyun quickly, and the sinister look flashed in Wang Fengyun's eyes.

This scene fell into Hua Ya's eyes. She frowned and reprimanded: "Wang Fengyun, what do you have in mind? Who were you looking at with that vicious look just now?"

Chapter 153

Wang Fengyun shrank her shoulders, glanced into the crowd, and found that no one was willing to stand up for her, so she lowered her head and said nothing, pretending to be aggrieved.

The most disgusting thing about Wang Fengyun is that he does things under the banner of "I am doing it for your own good".

Many people don't even know her, and she habitually makes decisions for others. If it's just a recommendation to buy something, she's making the decision for others.

Just like Huaya, at the end of the year, she wanted to buy some milk powder to drink after the island was closed. As a salesperson, I sell when the goods are available and buy them when the goods are out of stock. You can recommend other products in a timely manner, but you should also consider the overall situation of the other party.

Why do we keep letting people use low-end products when we can obviously enjoy better products? In the end, the fuss made me feel embarrassed to drink the Huaya milk. Thanks to Gu Tinglan who was thinking about her and asked someone to buy it for her. If Wang Fengyun was asked to explain, she would definitely say, "I am doing this for your own good and want you to learn how to live."

There was also that time when Hua Ya had to carry the coal back. According to Hua Ya's strength, Hua Ya was able to carry the coal back just by pushing her back and forth. They were also forced to pull a wooden cart as a favor to satisfy her "Lei Feng spirit."

There were several salespersons at the counter, and they had long disliked Wang Fengyun. Because I am older than them all, I like to point fingers in many things.

If you really have the ability to advise others, forget it, but there will always be more troubles, so it is better for others to do it themselves. As time passed, they also realized that Wang Fengyun did not really want to help others, but liked to watch other people's excitement. It's best if others have a bad life, she will be happy.

This time Wang Fengyun encountered a tough situation. Seeing Sister Da Fang smiling and kindly looking at everyone, she opened her mouth and told unsavory rumors in front of her.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, I will accuse you from a high position first from the standpoint of "for your own good".

Sister Da Fang's question left her speechless. Wang Fengyun glanced behind her, and everyone else at the counter also avoided looking.

Wang Fengyun herself makes no sense, not to mention that these two are members of the family committee and can directly complain to Chairman Gao. The other one is the wife of Gu Tuanzhang, who is in the spotlight in 031. I heard that she is extremely doted on. .

Gu Tinglan has shown amazing decision-making power in recent years. Not only 031, but also the people on the island admire him highly. He took advantage of the opportunity of extreme weather to drive the restless old men out of the leadership circle and told them to retire well when they should, and not to make plans for 031.

These old men were not originally from 031. They just saw that 031 was developing well and were praised by the big leaders in the capital. Ruan Lu's single and pure power made them jealous. So I specially arranged for myself to cultivate here, and I still want to fight for fame and fortune when I get old.

Now that they are honest, Ruan Lu will retire in three to five years. Who will take over is no longer a rumor, but something that everyone knows tacitly.

No matter who I offend now, I cannot offend the lesbian in front of me.

Wang Fengyun's face turned red. She was not young, she was about to turn fifty. I have never been scolded like this by anyone in front of my face. When she saw that Sister Dafang was about to confront her, she looked a little panicked. He hesitated and said: "I did not see it with my own eyes. I only heard what others said."

When Sister Dafang heard this, she asked: "Who did you listen to? You'd better tell me clearly, and I will go with you to find that person!"

Someone shouted from behind: "Yes! Go find them! Why are you arranging people?"

Many people watching saw some signs that this was probably a rumor. Anyone who has even the slightest hint of unruly women will not be so confident.

Hua Ya hates the feeling of being criticized. All such people are labeled as "Zhao Xiaoyan's same kind" by her, which makes her very tired.

Wang Fengyun still wanted to say a few words, but the crowd onlookers shouted too fiercely, wanting to see who was behind the arrangement.

Wang Fengyun had no choice but to tell Sister Dafang: "I heard this from a lesbian named Wu in District 3. If you want to find her, just go find her. I don't care about anything else."

Sister Da Fang didn't know anyone named Wu in the third district. She simply turned to face the large group of family members watching the fun and asked them: "Excuse me, do you know any of the lesbians named Wu in the third district?"

Someone immediately said: "My son has a female classmate named Wu Miao!"

Sister Dafang's eyes widened: "Seriously!"

Hua Ya's little brows were furrowed. She asked Wang Fengyun, "What's your surname Wu? If you want to say it, please explain it clearly."

Wang Fengyun said: "My name is Wu Yu."

Hua Ya was a little impressed by this name. She took two steps in place, slapped her forehead, rushed up and pulled Sister Dafang's sleeve and said, "Don't ask, I know this Wu Yu is the person next door to Xiaofang's house." !"

Sister Da Fang took Hua Ya's hand and said, "Take me there, I want to confront her!"

"Oh, I want you to confront her, but I can't help it now." Hua Ya was not afraid of people hearing her, and said in front of everyone: "During the snowstorm, this man named Wu Yu had a dark conscience and took advantage of a The lesbian didn't pay attention and pushed the other person down the mountain. She also fell down. I don't know whether she was injured or not. Anyway, she is still detained."

Sister Dafang had heard about this incident, but she didn't expect that it was the same person who did it.

She thought for a moment and said, "Then I'll go find President Gao and ask her if she can let me see Wu Yu."

Hua Ya agreed and said: "It's best to ask her to write you a letter of apology and post it on the side of the bulletin board so that those who spread rumors can see it. Then punish her severely so that she can remember it and stop doing it again. Harm people!"

"Yes, you're right." Sister Dafang finally felt relieved after finding a way to deal with it.

At this moment, Xiao Nie also ran over. He was in charge of the supply and marketing cooperative's goods. If there was any dispute, he would be approached first to resolve it.

As soon as he entered the door and saw Hua Ya standing inside, his heart skipped a beat. I thought to myself: If this person is bullied, would Captain Gu dismantle my supply and marketing cooperative?

After asking, he knew that Sister Dafang had been wronged, and he immediately said: "Wang Fengyun, you will stop working in the supply and marketing cooperative from today on."

Wang Fengyun felt that he just said a few words, how could he lose his job. She said anxiously: "My, my work was arranged by President Gao."

Hua Ya said: "Wait for me and I will explain the situation to President Gao right away. See how she handles you!"

When Xiao Nie saw that Hua Ya and Sister Dafang were looking for President Gao, he simply said to Wang Fengyun: "Stop standing at the counter. There is no room for your giant Buddha in there. Quickly follow them to find President Gao, and take advantage of the crowd. Everyone is here to explain everything clearly."

Wang Fengyun was even more frightened. She knew that President Gao could not tolerate sand in his eyes. She can use her age to bully little girls, but she doesn't even dare to fart in front of President Gao. I don't know if President Gao can recite his past relationships.

They came to the Family Committee office one after another, because there was no one there during the Chinese New Year. Wang Tianzhu ran over from somewhere else and said breathlessly: "Grandma Gao is at home and will come right over."

Hua Ya and the others sat and waited in the office.

At this time, Wang Fengyun stopped talking about "it's for your own good". She stood in the corner and looked aggrieved, and said to Xiao Nie: "We are all women's talkers, so you shouldn't follow us."

"Who is talking to you?" Hua Ya glared at her and said, "You should have some moral integrity."

Wang Fengyun didn't dare to say anything more and kept her head down, not knowing what she was thinking.

Aunt Gao walked halfway and met Wang Tianzhu who turned to look for her. Wang Tianzhu told Aunt Gao what he had just done, and Aunt Gao hated him so much. It was hard for her to criticize Wang Fengyun in front of her children, but she could bear it enough.

When she came to the office and saw what Wang Tianzhu said, she told Xiao Nie: "It's a matter of allocating manpower. I didn't consider that some people with upright faces are actually evil-hearted people."

Wang Fengyun originally had a glimmer of hope in President Gao. She, President Gao and Jin Xin turned out to be alumni of Zhongshan Girls' School. She thought that President Gao would take into account the friendship between her former classmates and help her, but she never expected that President Gao would crucify her sins as soon as he came in.

"Don't feel wronged. There have been many complaints against you in the past two years. Considering that you are a family member of a martyr, I am very tolerant of you. Now it seems that this is not tolerance, but connivance towards you." President Gao said from He rummaged through the bookcase to find a file bag and took out the letters inside. Various pieces of paper were written about Wang Fengyun's various "Lei Feng" behaviors.

A girl and her mother went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things. Wang Fengyun saw the girl wearing a silver bracelet and became jealous. With the slogan "for your own good" and wearing a high hat, the girl was forced to take off her silver bracelet and hide it at home.

The girl said this was a bracelet given by her deceased grandmother and she wanted to wear it. Wang Fengyun looked kind on the surface but spoke harshly. The angry girl took off the bracelet and threw it on the counter. She had a big fight with her doting mother and left.

There is also a young soldier who is a soldier. Last year, he brought his parents, brother and sister-in-law over to see the army. In front of the other party's parents, brothers and sisters-in-law, Wang Fengyun asked the young man how much savings his family had. If he ran out of money during the mission, would he leave it to his wife or his parents, brothers and sisters-in-law?

The whole family came happily and left with worries. In the end, the young man applied for discharge from the army and took his wife to who knows where.

There were many other things, Aunt Gao told them one by one. Things that may not seem like a big deal can be scary when accumulated. None of these complaints went through Aunt Gao's hands. The people on duty looked at the matter as it was not a big deal and just kept talking. Thinking that she was a family member of a martyr, they put it aside for the time being.

I never thought that small things would accumulate and become so terrifying.

Hua Ya looked at Wang Fengyun's face and felt that the face became more cunning and sinister.

Why can't this person see good things in others? He's a pure psychopath.

This idea is not only shared by Hua Ya, but even Sister Dafang thinks Wang Fengyun is scary when she looks at her.

"You are not suitable for work that comes into contact with people, nor are you suitable for staying in 031." Aunt Gao felt that Wang Fengyun was simply in the dark. She shook her head and said: "The island will be opened in advance this year. After the island is opened, you will be repatriated." Go home. Before you go back, just stay in the house and don't come out, I will send someone to watch you."

Wang Fengyun panicked. She didn't even have any land in her hometown. What could she do when she returned? She hasn't been back for so many years, and she doesn't even know if the house at home is still there.

"I was wrong, I know I was wrong!" Wang Fengyun shouted: "I admit that I am just jealous of their youth and favor! After my man died, I was all alone, and no one wanted to care about me. I was especially I hate people who live happily in front of me. It's my fault, I was narrow-minded and jealous. Now I know I was wrong, President, please give me a chance."

Aunt Gao said lightly: "It's too late."

Wang Fengyun suddenly made an unexpected move. She rushed to Aunt Gao, knelt down and kowtowed to Aunt Gao and said: "We are all from Zhongshan Girls' School. If you don't look at the monk's face and the Buddha's face, let's go." If you pass me once, I will really starve to death when I go back."

Sister Da Fang asked Wang Fengyun condescendingly: "Do you still know how to be afraid? You destroy the relationship between mother and daughter, the family relationship, and you also want to destroy the relationship between me and my husband. People like you are not worthy of forgiveness."

Hua Ya didn't know how things developed so horribly. She thought of her recent contacts with Wang Fengyun and felt that Wang Fengyun was not innocent towards her.

Hua Ya simply asked her: "Then why did you let me buy cheap milk powder?"

Wang Fengyun was still kneeling on the ground, and Aunt Gao couldn't help her up. When Hua Ya asked her, she knelt down in front of Hua Ya and said: "Good girl, I am jealous of your good life. I don't know who you are. You are so beautiful and everyone recognizes you. I don't want you to I got good milk powder, and I deliberately wanted you to buy it cheaply."

Hua Ya took a step back, and Wang Tianzhu, who had been listening silently behind her, rushed forward to block Wang Fengyun.

Hua Ya asked again: "Then why are you helping me push the wooden cart to carry the coal back? You can't really imitate Lei Feng, right?"

Wang Fengyun shook his head and waved his hand and said: "I deliberately set up a relationship with you. I will definitely be seen by many people when I send you back all the way. When they see us walking together, they will think that we have a good relationship. I will also be tough in the future." point."

Hua Ya was disgusted by her. When Wang Tianzhu saw this, he took a step forward again and said fiercely to Wang Fengyun: "Don't kneel over here, I don't want to be kowtowed by you. If you want to kowtow, just find your lost conscience and kowtow." Come on. I have never seen a person with such a twisted heart like you. Grandma Gao, can we, the employee in the family area, check the psychological condition? Look at this scary thing."

He is mainly afraid that the flower buds will be frightened. For some reason, he always feels that the flower buds are getting smaller and smaller.

Wang Tianzhu secretly compared their shoulders. He was tall but did not dare to brag in front of his little mother.

Aunt Gao also felt that she had made a mistake. Maybe not only Lao Ruan would retire in a few years, but she should retire too.

Xiao Nie stood nearby and had the same idea as Aunt Gao. People with such psychological distortions must not work in the supply and marketing cooperatives. I'm just afraid that she'll have a brain cramp that day and poison everyone.

He went out and called two soldiers over. He pointed at Wang Fengyun who was kneeling on the ground and said, "Send her to her home and close all the doors and windows tightly. You must not let her leave her home."

Aunt Gao nodded from him and said: "I will write a report to the organization and report the reasons for expelling her from the island."

Sister Dafang was still thinking about Wu Yu. She asked Aunt Gao: "President Gao, can I see Wu Yu?"

Chapter 154

Aunt Gao told Sister Dafang: "She intentionally hurt people first, and the army will transfer it to the local government for criminal investigation. I can go with you to see her first. If she is still in the army, you can see her."

Sister Dafang expressed her understanding. She sighed and said to Aunt Gao: "I was also thinking about going to the supply and marketing cooperative early to buy some glutinous rice noodles to wrap the Lantern Festival. It was a waste of time for so many people to watch."

Hua Ya comforted her and said, "Why are you just watching your excitement? What I'm looking at is Wang Fengyun's excitement. Don't take these things to heart. I think there were more bloody things in our village back then. If you take every one of them to heart, Will you still be alive if you go?"

Aunt Gao stood up, wrapped the scarf around her neck, and said with a slight smile: "Xiaohua is right, don't care too much about what others say, living your own life is the real thing."

Sister Dafang said: "It's not that easy. You have to communicate with people wherever you go. Your image in other people's minds can affect their attitude towards you. If you want to live an easier life, you have to be kind to others like I did before. ."

Hua Ya didn't agree with her words. She felt that people still have to have a temper. Especially not living in other people's mouths: "Do you know what it's like to live in other people's mouths?"

Sister Dafang shook her head and said, "I really don't know."

Aunt Gao smiled and said, "Just say it, don't sell it to us."

Hua Ya said: "People are 'prisons' when they live in their mouths. Prisoners' prisons, prisons in prison. You are all more thoughtful than me. Why don't you want me to teach you if you still don't understand?"

Sister Dafang and Aunt Gao looked at each other and fell silent. The three of them silently left the office door.

Aunt Gao suddenly laughed and said to Sister Dafang, "Look at her heartless behavior every day. It turns out that she lives a much more understanding life than we do."

Sister Da Fang solved Wang Fengyun and felt much better. The saying "getting flower buds" seems to be the truth. Before, she was narrow-minded and became a "prisoner" in other people's words. After all, you still have to live your life by yourself. If you live a hard life, others will not suffer for you. If you live a good life, not many people can sincerely be happy for you.

She nodded, reached out and pinched Hua Ya's cheek and said, "Captain Gu has really good taste."

Hua Ya smiled and said, "You are really good at saying this. You complimented both of us."

Wang Tianzhu ran out at some point, and then ran back again. Standing in front of them, breathing heavily.

Hua Ya was curious: "What are you doing?"

Wang Tianzhu took out a handful of six prawn cakes from his pocket and said, "You are really stingy. You can only buy three prawn cakes for one yuan. Well, they are all here."

Hua Ya only took one and left the rest to Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu didn't want it, so he gave one to Aunt Gao and Sister Dafang, but he didn't take all of it and stuffed it into Hua Ya's pocket.

Aunt Gao said: "Three pills for one yuan are not expensive. This is a rare item shipped from the capital. If it hadn't been for the Chinese New Year, we wouldn't be able to eat it here."

Aunt Gao had a pack of prawn cakes at her home. She was such a generous person, but she still had to dig around for Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu to eat. It can be seen that the prawn crisps are valuable.

The supply and marketing cooperative sells three pills for one yuan not to make huge profits, but because they are afraid that everyone will snatch them up at a low price, and some people will not be able to afford them during the Chinese New Year. In the eyes of old Beijingers, this is a must-have thing during the New Year.

Aunt Gao explained it to Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu thought for a while and agreed, "That's right, otherwise the little mother won't be able to eat."

Hua Ya's face turned red. It was quite shameful to use Wang Tianzhu's New Year's money to buy sweets, and he even said it out loud.

Obviously, everyone is not surprised by what she did. Sister Dafang even said: "My family has milk bars and milk beans sent by relatives in Inner Mongolia. Wait until I get them for you tomorrow. It's also good for making tea." OK."

Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu walked to the intersection. Instead of looking for Wu Yu, they left here separately from Aunt Gao and Sister Dafang.

On the way back, I met Fangyuan taking Tiantian and Lele out. When he saw Hua Ya, he said, "Are you going home?"

Hua Ya said with a smile: "Our family's Ba Jin is back. I plan to go home and cook something delicious for him."

Fangyuan said: "Why are you going home? Let's go out and have a look. In the past two days, many people have come to set up stalls outside our family compound. I took my children there to watch the fun. If you don't go now, it's too late. Listen. He said that the troops wanted to clean up and they were not allowed to continue setting up stalls at the door."

It sounded interesting. Hua Ya refused hesitantly: "But I still have to cook."

Wang Tianzhu's soul asked: "What to do?"

Hua Ya's smiling face suddenly froze, and she lowered her head and looked at her empty hands.

Mom, what can I do? She was so preoccupied with Sister Dafang's affairs that she forgot to buy groceries.

Fangyuan pulled her towards the gate of the east courtyard, tugging on her sleeves and not letting go: "There are a lot of stalls selling things outside, please see if there are any selling vegetables. I eat those vegetables all day long, and I am very greedy. I want to buy some fresh vegetables."

Hua Ya glanced at the time. There were still more than two hours before dinner, so she had plenty of time to take a walk.

Seeing Wang Tianzhu go there every day, he hurriedly said to Wang Tianzhu: "I heard from Er Gouzi that there are many people selling Lantern Festival lanterns outside. My mother said, buy one for me and my little sister, and keep it for two days." "

Wang Tianzhu secretly glanced at Hua Ya's back and said, "Don't be complacent. I don't think there's anything interesting about lanterns. You like them but I don't like them. It's childish."

Unexpectedly, Huaya seemed to have ears growing on the back of her head, so she turned around and said, "I'll buy whatever our little pig wants."

Wang Tianzhu was startled, then raised his chin to Tiantian. He begged Tiantian for a long time before he got a lantern. Seeing that Huaya agreed to buy Wang Tianzhu a lantern, he said angrily: "Aren't you afraid of spoiling him? He is still a child."

Wang Tianzhu was also angry. He threw himself on Tiantian and strangled his neck, saying, "I'm still your father!"

Hua Ya, Fangyuan and Lele walked in front, turning a blind eye to their fight.

Hua Ya and the others walked to the gate of the east courtyard and were dumbfounded when they stood at the door.

Hua Ya opened her mouth wide and asked Fangyuan, "Are these the stalls you mentioned?"

Fangyuan was speechless as she looked at the endless stalls and the military patrols that were constantly patrolling among nearly a thousand people.

What is different from the adults are Wang Tianzhu, Tiantian and Lele.

Except for the big shows twice a year, they have never encountered such a lively scene. Sometimes, because I have to go to class, I don't necessarily have to go to the big gatherings throughout the year. Seeing such a lively scene unexpectedly, I was immediately excited.

Rather than saying this is a temporary market, it is better to say it is a temple fair during the Lantern Festival.

Even though the products sold here have become a little shabby and dilapidated due to the recent disaster. But there are some food and belongings packed in the box that are still fine.

The old man who was performing his craft in front of the door was playing "Tian Bing Zi", which is diabolo. He can make Tian buzzing loudly, like an old cow mooing. He can also turn the rope into a flower, shake out the Tian Wenzi, turn somersaults on the spot, and then catch the Tian Wenzi steadily.

Hua Ya took out a small handkerchief from his pocket, opened it, and inside was a roll of dimes. It's embarrassing to say that she collected this from home and planned to use it to buy vegetables at the supply and marketing cooperative. Now it seems that it is just right to give rewards to people who perform arts.

She gave Wang Tianzhu the cents. She didn't have a few yuan anyway, so she asked him to watch it.

After they finished watching Tian Omzi, another "revolving lantern" came ahead.

The revolving lantern is not very big, just cars, horses and soldiers turning back and forth. Light the candles, and the paper wheel outside rotates by itself, as if the living creatures on the pattern are moving.

It's enough to watch this thing a few times, just keep repeating it.

Hua Ya found it boring, but Wang Tianzhu watched with great interest.

The revolving lantern in front of him plays the four masters and apprentices in "Journey to the West". Tang Monk rides in front and Sun Wukong follows him standing on a somersault cloud. Zhu Bajie walked lazily while holding a rake. At the end is Monk Sha carrying a pole.

Hua Ya stood aside and waited for him to watch for a while, then went to the front to pick out lanterns for the Lantern Festival.

The lanterns placed here are not very delicate, but they look okay from a distance. It was just made and sold by the people affected by the disaster to make a living. The military families in front of a row of stalls didn't bargain much and just bought whatever they liked at the original price. They tacitly use this behavior to help these ordinary people who rebuild their homes with their own hands.

There are rabbit lanterns, carp lanterns, peach lanterns, cow lanterns, horse lanterns, dog lanterns, and others with more skillful hands that can make zodiac lanterns.

Lele chose a rabbit lantern and liked the cute way the little rabbit hugged the big carrot. Tiantian chose a carp lantern, hoping that his results would turn around.

Wang Tianzhu couldn't stop laughing: "It's obviously a salted fish turning over and a carp leaping over the dragon's gate, how can you still confuse it. It seems that you are destined to be surpassed by me."

Hua Ya walked to Wang Tianzhu and asked him, "Hurry up and choose one too."

Wang Tianzhu didn't expect that Hua Ya really kept his word and could buy him a Lantern Festival lantern. Since his parents passed away, he has not been able to spare the money to buy Lantern Festival lanterns.

"I don't want it." Wang Tianzhu didn't want to waste Hua Ya's money, so he said, "I don't like it very much either."

Hua Ya said: "If you don't like it, I will buy one at random. The money has to be spent anyway, either you choose the one you like best, or I will choose the ugliest one."

Wang Tianzhu's eyes immediately fell on the big monkey with a crooked face, and he said decisively: "I want that horse over there."

The lantern he chose was divided into two ends. The stick in front holds up the horse's head, and the stick in the back holds up the horse's butt.

After buying the flower bud, I saw him touching it with great appreciation.

At this moment, someone lit a firecracker, which exploded in the open space. The atmosphere on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month became more and more intense. People who were infected by the atmosphere said to each other: "Congratulations, happy new year."

Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu went shopping for a long time, and they got separated while walking with Fangyuan. Finally, Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu went back together and bought a lot of messy things.

After returning home, Gu Tinglan was already up.

Seeing my little wife running to the balcony with a guilty look on her face and taking out a pickled cabbage, she said, "I originally wanted to cook you something delicious, but something happened."

"Then you rest, I'll cook." Gu Tinglan glanced at the coffee table and said with a smile, "Here you go to the gate? Is it fun?"

Seeing that he wasn't angry, Hua Ya leaned over and said, "It's so fun. I went too late today and a lot of the good stuff at the stall was bought. If there are still some left tomorrow, I'll go and have a look early."

Gu Tinglan said firmly: "There will definitely be one tomorrow."

Hua Ya said uncertainly: "But I heard from my sister-in-law that stalls are not allowed to be set up in front of our army."

"Special cases will be dealt with in special cases." Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "I have the final say whether you allow it or not."

Chapter 155

"I disagree."

In Brigade Ruan's office, a stubborn old man in his sixties said loudly: "Where can anyone set up a stall at the entrance of a military region? It's a mess of things and people! Don't forget, the entrances of all military regions are required to be solemn and solemn! Ours The military area is a major military area, how can we tolerate the common people setting up stalls and making noise?"

I don't know if Gu Tinglan heard it. He sat on the sofa and took out the Tieguanyin collected by Ruan Lu from the small drawer under the coffee table. Ruan Lu's eyelids twitched when he saw Gu Tinglan slowly twisting the tea to make tea, and he was particularly willing to treat himself.

Ruan Lu closed his eyes and faced the retired old army commander alone. Before this old army commander retired, his military rank was higher than that of Ruan Brigade. At such an old age, he was one of the few who had not suffered any punishment.

The old army commander knew that he would be watched all the time in Beijing, so he simply ignored the mess in Beijing and left it to the young people. He himself came to Dayu Island, dreaming of becoming the leader of 031.

It's a pity that Ruan Lu is not a vegetarian, so he cannot let others criticize his work. Next to him, Zhou Enxian, an old fox, sang with Ruan Lu with a red face and a white face, so that the old army commander did not get any benefits.

The island will be opened ahead of schedule next month, and the old commander also wants to arrange for a few more nephews to come in. Before that, he had to more or less have some say in 031.

Relying on his meritorious service, he was interviewed by big leaders, but he stumbled everywhere. Ruan Lu was having a headache about this, so he simply asked Gu Tinglan to handle some big and small matters in the name of training.

Who is Gu Tinglan? With Ruan Lu's temper and Zhou Enxian's brains, they are two true successors. Over the years of low-key cultivation, I have already become a master.

After he saw through Ruan Lu's thoughts, many people who came here to sit on Ruan Lu's sofa, drink Ruan Lu's good tea, and take the second group up and down took advantage of him. They get the advantage and act nice, pretending to be like "I'm just a small group leader, I can't control what you big guys say".

Seeing him blowing the tea comfortably and tasting the tea, Ruan Lu twitched the corners of his lips, and without giving any hint, he said bluntly: "Xiao Gu, you can tell me if you have any opinions."

What opinions can Xiao Gu have?

He waved his hand, showed a humble smile and said, "I have no objection."

The old army commander was so pleased that he almost blurted out, "The boy can be taught."

Ruan Lu walked to the coffee table and put away all the Tieguanyin, Biluochun, and Junshan Silver Needles hidden in the drawer with a dark face. He would not let this little bastard sit in the queue and drink.

The old commander was a bit deaf. When he was young, his comrades stepped on a Japanese mine and it exploded. He was right next to him and survived the disaster, but was deaf in one ear. When he spoke, he shouted in a rough voice: "That's right, our gate has the words 'Guards are sacred and cannot be violated' written on it. It's not for the ordinary people of Wuyang Wuyang to patrol. , to catch the thief."

Gu Tinglan nodded deeply and said: "Yes, although the guards are not allowed to take off their posts to catch the thieves, if you don't like the four-digit civilians setting up stalls at the door, we can deal with it."

The old commander felt that the word "handle" was a bit subtle. The guard behind him had noticed something was wrong in Gu Tinglan's words. However, the old leader was too stubborn and never listened to other people's advice. When he was in power, he liked to start a Yiyantang. Now that he is here, he can't wait to start a Yiyantang.

The guard couldn't persuade the old leader and stood back helplessly to prevent him from getting angry when he got angry.

Ruan Lu's hand holding the tea can froze. He understood and sang with Gu Tinglan, and followed Gu Tinglan's words and asked, "How do you want to deal with it?"

Gu Tinglan smiled slightly and said: "Of course we will drive them all away and cordon off the entire military area gate. Anyone who dares to break into the confinement will be put in a solitary confinement room for ten or eight days. As time goes by, They were convinced."

The old army commander didn't hear the meaning of his words and said seriously: "Isn't this a bad influence? They are cowardly, just use a gun to scare them."

Ruan Lu had already heard that Gu Tinglan's words were sarcastic and stopped putting away the tea can. He poured himself a cup of tea with a sullen face, and took away the hot tea in front of the old army commander without leaving a trace.

"What's the use of just scaring you?" Gu Tinglan stared, and said to the old commander mysteriously: "What bad influence does this have? We all say 'everything is for the people', but in fact the people don't have enough to eat. It's none of our business if they don't have warm clothes and have money to live. Even after the island is opened, they don't even have the money to repair their houses or buy cement and bricks. They live in mud huts and tents and only need the people above. You can't see that we hold the military power in our hands, and we are like local emperors who enjoy the food and drink, take care of future generations, relatives who can't be beaten with eight poles can get a share of the pie, and the common people have no way to sue, this kind of influence is good. "

The old commander listened and realized that Gu Tinglan was trying to squeeze him. He actually guessed what he was thinking clearly.

He shouted angrily: "Shut up! Who wants to be a local emperor? You want me to be shot!"

Gu Tinglan said with a smile: "You are the one to take the responsibility. How can it be that I am the one to take the responsibility? That won't work. In terms of cruelty to the people, you here rank first, and no one ranks second."

The old commander angrily wanted to lift the coffee table. The coffee table was made of pure marble, but he did not lift it. He also thought about pouring hot tea on Gu Tinglan, but Ruan Lu took away the hot tea in advance.

The old army commander was so angry that he yelled: "Who do you think you are? When I and my comrades were digging mines to fight the Japanese, you were not even born yet. You haven't even grown your hair yet, and you are trying to get in on me in a weird way!" "

Gu Tinglan was not afraid of him at all, let alone a retired military commander, he was not afraid of even the current military commander. The commander in his family was much more powerful than the one in front of him.

If the other party curses, then Gu Tinglan simply doesn't behave.

He looked past the old commander and said to his guards: "Comrade, when will the relatives of your old leader arrive? I can order my subordinates to sweep the gate of the military area and let them know." They knelt three times and kowtowed nine times to welcome them."

Seeing that the old commander was so angry that he couldn't breathe, the guard hurriedly said: "What did you say? No, no!"

Gu Tinglan raised his eyebrows and "wrongly" understood what the guard meant and said, "How come there are no descendants? Could it be that they were destroyed by landmines when they were young, or that they were immoral and cut off their seeds?"

The guards were so frightened that the gods were fighting and the mortals suffered. He quickly said: "Stop talking, this guy has a bad heart."

"Is your heart bad?" Gu Tinglan nodded and said with a strong homophony: "It's from the heart."

"You, you, you!" The old commander covered his heart and gasped for a long time. There was a rapid breathing sound in his throat, he couldn't hold his breath, he rolled his eyes and fainted.

Ruan Lu pointed at the guard and said, "Hurry up and feed the Jiuxinwan!"

Seeing that Gu Tinglan was about to pinch the old army commander's man, he pulled Gu Tinglan's hand off and said in a dumbfounded way: "You are too strong, don't pinch the man's man."

Seeing that the old commander was out of breath again, Gu Tinglan said calmly: "You have lost your face, why do you still care about being alone?"

The guards almost knelt down to beg him, and said with sad faces: "Commander Gu, please stop saying a few words." Over the years, no one dared to say such sarcastic words in front of the old commander.

Gu Tinglan had nothing to worry about. If he didn't treat the common people as a human being, who would treat him as a human being?

Brigadier Ruan and the guards helped the old commander to sit on the sofa, and then pulled Gu Tinglan aside and said, "I know you are not used to seeing people like this. You have been in the army for a long time, and you are used to saying a word The right to make thousands of people run away and break their legs. Especially for a person of his character, he couldn't survive in Beijing and "settled for the second best" when he came to us, and he was not used to having no power and being ignored. Again Then he has been messing around all his life and wants to get some benefits for his children and grandchildren. From now on, I will let him stay in the sanatorium and don't wander around when there is nothing wrong."

Gu Tinglan said nonchalantly: "What? You understand very well."

Ruan Lu laughed angrily at him, tapped Gu Tinglan's nose, and said angrily: "Don't blame Sang and Huai. I tell you, I am not a power-hungry person, otherwise I would I won't leave some things to your boy to deal with early."

Gu Tinglan lowered his head and smiled, and said softly to Ruan Lu: "Don't be angry with me. You will never be angry with me."

Ruan Lu choked and said angrily: "Go, go, go! I'm telling you, if something happens to the common people's stall outside the military area, I will ask you for it."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "You can use me for target shooting."

He walked to the door and saw the old army commander slowly waking up. He said to Brigade Ruan: "By the way, tell the old army commander for me. His rights are also given by the people. When he first joined the army, he swore to love the party and Love the people, don't get too old, or he will not be saved until later in life."

*

It wasn't until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month that Hua Ya fully understood the wisdom of the people on Dayu Island to survive.

It turns out that the junk we saw two days ago was all an illusion, and it was all misleading. They sell the junk things early, and later sell the better things at the same price! I just ask you if you are tempted and whether you want to buy it?

After confirming that there would still be a common people's stall today, Hua Ya came out with Wang Tianzhu early in the morning.

Wang Tianzhu is going to study class tomorrow. Hua Ya doesn't want to make breakfast, so she plans to take him to buy some sweet tofu to drink. Unexpectedly, he started arguing with Wang Tianzhu when he walked on the road.

Wang Tianzhu said that tofu pudding should be salty, and it is best to add various kinds of marinades. When Hua Ya wanted to drink sweet tofu, she was filled with indignation and thought that sweet tofu was simply anti-human.

Huaya likes to drink sweet drinks, so I have to add the double sweet one. The salty tofu curd covered the aroma of the tofu curd, which was a waste of natural resources.

So she and Wang Tianzhu were at odds with each other, one sweet and one salty.

The two of them walked out of the military compound angrily, intending to ignore each other. Who knew that he would be stunned by the scene in front of him again.

The two country bumpkins looked at the endless stalls and the dark crowd of people rubbing shoulders. The two people, who just wanted to eat tofu nao, came closer in tacit understanding. They thought in unison, don't get lost at the gate of the military compound.

There was a row of breakfast stalls in front of them, selling large five-spice pancakes, scallion soy sauce noodles, peanut-filled gum, salted water chestnuts, boiled chicken head rice and purple water chestnuts.

Walking forward, there are stalls next to each other, and there are shouts one after another.

A single cake stall can sell brown sugar layer cakes, pumpkin cakes, shredded radish cakes, and zucchini cakes. There are also steamed dumplings, small steamed buns, and large flower rolls in the steamer next to it.

In addition to those selling breakfast, there are countless stalls selling various products. Some brave ones even sell foreign goods. Things like eyebrow tweezers, tweezers, Monk Hat candles, Sunshine leather shoes, loose light bulbs, etc.

These stalls, which have only been around for a few days, seem endless. As long as you can't think of it, there is nothing they can't sell.

Wang Tianzhu swallowed, looked back at the guarded military gate, and rubbed his eyes. He didn't expect that such a huge formation was created by his cheap father.

He and Hua Ya were dazzled and walked along the path between the stalls for a few minutes before arriving at a porridge shop.

Many people are standing behind the porridge shop drinking porridge, including rice porridge, millet porridge, vegetable porridge, multi-grain porridge, and hawthorn porridge. In addition, there are various soups, rice cereals, juices, etc., it is simply a one-pot meal. .

Wang Tianzhu couldn't control his howling, covering his mouth and looking wildly at the various stalls.

Hua Ya touched her pocket carefully and was not as excited as he was. After all, she had just been paid and her salary was relatively poor.

Chapter 156

Wang Tianzhu gave up on the salted tofu curd and immediately bought the Thousand Layer Pancakes, and even had someone slather them with a thick layer of sauce. While eating, he asked Huaya: "How come there are so many delicious ones?"

Before Hua Ya could answer, the stall owner said cheerfully: "Our island and Haicheng have a mutual aid policy and have provided us with assistance materials. Otherwise, who would be willing to sell such good food? , all selling items that are unwanted at home."

I bought a bunch of flower buds that I didn't need at home and said, "... brush me with another layer of sauce." Even if you get a penny back, it's still good.

Wang Tianzhu laughed so hard that his stomach ached. He finished the thousand-layer pancake in three gulps and stared at the small wontons on the opposite stall.

The old man selling wontons waved his hand at him, called him over and said, "Young man, do you want to eat wontons? How many more will grandpa put for you?"

Hua Ya felt strange yet familiar to him. When she saw Wang Tianzhu sitting by the stall without hesitation, she bit her pancake and went over.

Hua Ya asked: "How to sell it?"

The uncle said: "Twelve for fifty cents, I will give you a few more. One serving is enough for you and your brother."

Wang Tianzhu had his own little treasury, and he generously said to Hua Ya: "I'll treat you to wontons."

Hua Ya thought the uncle had made it in advance, but it turned out that it was baked in front of them. Maybe it's because the uncle is too old and his hands are shaking a little, but it doesn't stop him from filling the wontons with large amounts of meat filling.

Hua Ya said happily: "Enough is enough. If you add more, it will become dumplings."

The wonton man turned a deaf ear and stuffed the meat stuffing inside.

Wang Tianzhu heard what the uncle just said and whispered: "You are of the same generation as me, are you happy?"

Hua Ya untied her scarf, tilted her neck and said, "That's because you are showing your age."

Wang Tianzhu had nothing to say.

Mr. Wonton said he was lying when he said he gave a few extra portions. It was just a whole extra portion.

It was enough for Hua Ya to eat seven or eight pieces in a small bowl, but he couldn't eat the remaining half of the layer cake. With a look of disgust on his face, Wang Tianzhu plucked off the pancake that she had bitten, and then ate the pancake.

Hua Ya looked at it and really wanted to exercise her rights as a bad stepmother.

After having a full meal, Hua Ya did not ask Wang Tianzhu to give him any money. She dug into her pocket and pulled out the envelope containing her salary. Twenty-two yuan a month, paid at the beginning of each month.

As for the subsidy of 10 yuan, it is paid quarterly, but it is not available this month.

She took out the twenty-two yuan salary in the envelope, and Wang Tianzhu made a "huh" sound. For no other reason, Hua Ya actually took out a small stack of Tutuan, worth at least two hundred yuan.

Wang Tianzhu quickly stood in front of her and asked her, "Are you corrupt?"

Hua Ya pushed him and saw Gu Tinglan's message on the back of the envelope: Go home after spending time.

Wang Tianzhu "tsk-tsk" twice and said to Hua Ya: "Let's not go home until the flowers are finished."

Hua Ya took out two large unity sheets, then put the envelope in his pocket and patted it. She carefully looked to both sides, and turned around to see Mr. Wonton, who was looking at them with a smile.

Mr. Wonton said with a loving look on his face: "I didn't see anything. I don't know how rich you are. Is your left pocket shallow?"

Hua Ya rushed up to call him.

Wang Tianzhu stopped Hua Ya and said, "Grandpa is teasing you, why do you take everything seriously?"

Hua Ya scratched her head, glanced at Mr. Wonton, and said to the almost frightened uncle, "I'm teasing you too. Who can really fight against an old man, hahaha."

With a straight face, Wang Tianzhu took out fifty cents from his pocket and gave it to Mr. Wonton, and took Hua Ya away.

"I was really teasing him." Hua Ya was still explaining as she walked on the road: "How could I really beat up an old man?"

Wang Tianzhu said: "I won't joke with you anymore. It's too scary to joke with you. You didn't even know that when you raised your hand just now, the wind came out of your palm. If I weren't familiar with you, I would have been scared too."

Hua Ya found it boring: "Then I won't joke with you. Your dad is much better than you. Even if I really call him, he will be fine."

Wang Tianzhu sneered: "Then you don't understand men very well."

Hua Ya also sneered and said boldly: "Who says you don't understand? If I didn't understand, I could hold your father's heart tightly?"

Wang Tianzhu hit the nail on the head: "You are Jiang Taigong fishing, and my dad is the fish that got hooked. Even if you don't have a hook, if you stand on the shore and wave, he can make a carp jump over the dragon gate to find you."

"Hey." Hua Ya felt embarrassed and summed up: "Isn't that also our charm?"

Wang Tianzhu whispered: "Is it possible that my dad is blind?"

Hua Ya's face fell, and she shook her fist in front of Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu clasped his hands together and said piously: "Mom, my dearest mother, I was wrong."

When he was having a father-son conversation with Gu Tinglan, Cheap Dad took him behind the Hero Monument, pointed to a piece of hard rock on a hundred-meter-high cliff in the distance that had obviously been broken by man-made hammers, and asked, "Do you know how to do this?" Of?"

Wang Tianzhu didn't know, so he guessed: "It was struck by lightning?"

"Men, don't be too naive." Gu Tinglan said, "Your mother climbed up with bare hands. She wanted to hang something but couldn't, so she gently hammered it with her hand."

Wang Tianzhu was petrified.

Gu Tinglan asked again: "If you make your mother angry, do you know what will happen to your ribs?"

Wang Tianzhu made a gesture of breaking things, and the father and son left the education site with a tacit understanding.

Hua Ya was satisfied with his attitude, and the two of them stayed friendly on the surface and ate together all day long.

When the sun was going down, Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu had had enough fun and were about to go home. They were surprised to find that there seemed to be a different group of vendors on the way here and on the way back.

There are fewer people selling food and drink, and more people lighting Lantern Festival lanterns.

Wang Tianzhu also made an appointment with Tiantian to compete with other children to see whose lamp was more powerful. He was anxious to go back, but couldn't move when he saw the scene in front of him.

There are ruthless people on Dayu Island. The ruthless people are not only in 031, but also among the people.

Someone made a screen, a rectangular frame made of hard wood, more than an inch high and half a foot wide. The top is covered with silk cloth, and characters from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms are drawn on the silk cloth with fine fine brushwork. It doesn't matter that there are so many characters, each one is drawn vividly. Take it out especially during the Festival of Lights.

There are fifty or sixty screens surrounding a hall, occupying a huge space. Candles were lit behind the screen. It's like a large comic strip, crowded with people watching the screen.

After waiting for half an hour, the screen of "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms" was replaced, and the screen of "The Legend of the Gods" was replaced.

As soon as "The Legend of the Gods" came out, before the change was finished, there were suddenly fewer people watching the screen.

What is this?

This is a monster.

Outside the island, the four old things have been destroyed, and all the demons and monsters have been swept away. Anyone who gets even remotely close to it will end badly. Some people's ancestral graves were dug up and their family temples demolished. This was still a small scene.

Some large Buddhist and Taoist temples, no matter where they are in heaven or on earth, no matter how solemn they were, have all been destroyed by you. Anyone who stops us will still have old ideas, old culture, old customs and old habits.

With such a big hat off, let alone having his ancestral graves dug up, I wish he could dig up his ancestral graves himself.

When they were panicking, a whole group of patrolling soldiers passed by the fence. They wore big-brimmed hats and military coats, their eyes were fixed, and their boots made a tough sound.

Some people were alert and sensed the smell, and quickly said to the stall owner standing by the screen: "Hurry up and put on the "Feng Shen Bang", the troops don't care about us!"

Wang Tianzhu was crowded with the crowd. He didn't know what was going on in the world outside the island, so he whispered to Hua Ya, "Why do you care?"

Hua Ya smiled with crooked eyes: "There's nothing to worry about, so I just don't care."

The eldest sister with the child next to her also said: "Well, there is nothing to control. If we really want to take control of it, we won't even celebrate the New Year. It's a feudal custom anyway."

Others nodded in praise, and some who had just arrived on Dayu Island regretted it with their friends: "If I knew that the island was so kind, I should have brought all my family members over. It is better than being worried outside. Thanks to Gu The leader has managed things well, and now I won't be afraid even if the sky falls."

"Yes, he even led his troops to rescue all the people in our village and dug in the snow day and night for two days. I really don't know how many people in our village would have survived if he hadn't been there. ."

Wang Tianzhu didn't hear what they said, so he simply squeezed forward and continued to look at the screen. Hua Ya quietly squeezed the hem of her clothes and learned something about Gu Tinglan's mission from the side.

When it was time to switch to "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms" again, Hua Ya left with Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu reluctantly put one yuan into the porcelain bowl in front of the screen. This amount is not small. It is much more generous than the five cents or ten cents in the bowl.

The stall owner caught up with Hua Ya and Wang Tianzhu and took out a palm-sized screen from his arms, with a vivid Monkey King painted on it.

The stall owner said to them: "There were originally four masters and disciples. Unexpectedly, three people suffered a disaster, and only one of the Great Sage was left. I will give it to someone who is destined. Please don't dislike it."

Will Wang Tianzhu dislike it? He was so happy that he jumped up.

Hua Ya saw that the stall owner's cotton-padded jacket was covered with patches, so she took out five yuan from her pocket and gave it to him.

He doesn't want it alive or dead, but Hua Ya wants to give it to him life or death. In the end, the stall owner cherished the five yuan and bowed to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya quickly supported him and said, "Brother, don't be polite. If I give you money for your craftsmanship, it will be a blasphemy to you."

The eldest brother's eyes were red and he said: "We are just living for a living, how can there be anything blasphemous or not. When I have time to draw the three masters and apprentices, I will definitely ask someone to bring them to you."

Wang Tianzhu said excitedly: "That's great. My surname is Wang, Wang Tianzhu, and I'm in the first grade of the class. Do you remember? But don't worry, I've always been here, so you might as well wait a little longer."

The eldest brother said: "Hey! I remember it, little brother, don't worry!"

Wang Tianzhu and Hua Ya were about to leave when their elder brother stopped him and said, "Can you see a regimental commander named Gu in the courtyard? He is a very handsome officer."

Just as Wang Tianzhu was about to speak, Hua Ya pulled him and asked his eldest brother with a smile: "What are you looking for him for?"

The eldest brother said embarrassedly: "He rescued my wife and son from the collapsed house, and his back was hit by a pillar. I don't know what the situation is now. The main thing is that I want to thank him and also want to Tell him, Lao Zhang's wife and children are still alive."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and nodded, "Don't worry, I will definitely bring it to you."

While they were talking, people lit up the sky lanterns in prayer on the darkened sky.

In the beginning, there was only one red lantern in the sky. The bones are made of bamboo strips, and the outside is covered with red paper for cutting window grilles. There is a candle in the rectangular tube, and you don't need to tie the string to the brain. You can fly to the sky by tying a string on one corner.

The red lantern slowly rose to the sky, slowly fluttered and turned around, and someone wrote a big word "安" on the front with a brush.

When Hua Ya saw the word "安", hundreds of red lanterns with the word "安" appeared below it, floating from the hands of different people, accompanied by the crackling sound of firecrackers, and the prayers in the hearts of countless people. May you shine like a star, lighting up the dark night sky.

What Hua Ya regretted was that she could not watch such a shocking scene with Gu Tinglan.

Just as she stared blankly at the rising lights, twinkling in her eyes. Wang Tianzhu touched her shoulder lightly and pointed in the direction of the gate of the military area.

His actions were particularly eye-catching among a group of people watching the Kongming Lantern. Everyone looked in the direction he pointed. Just above the wall of the military area gate, behind hundreds of bright lights, a tall and straight figure suddenly appeared.

Gu Tinglan looked seriously at the market with thousands of people below, and slowly glanced from one end of the temporary street to the other.

His eyes were as bright as a torch and could not tolerate even a speck of sand. The straight military uniform and shining military rank, as well as the handsome appearance and commanding aura that cannot be ignored, caused the people below to look up to guess his identity.

The wonton man who was closing the stall walked under the red wall and looked straight at the man who had eaten his wontons for several years and watched him grow up.

"Okay, okay, I didn't make a mistake, he's a man!"

After a while, he turned around and said to the crowd of people who were still staring behind him: "Don't you want to thank Captain Gu for saving you? Well, he is Gu Tinglan."

Hua Ya felt there were small cheers and gasps around her. She didn't care what others thought of Gu Tinglan, she just wanted to give him a good hug at this moment.

Maybe he really felt a pair of blazing eyes staring at him. Gu Tinglan lowered his eyes slightly and saw his young wife secretly waving to him in the crowd.

Hua Ya's face was flushed, and she was excited to find that Gu Tinglan had seen her. She stood on tiptoes and scurried upward, hoping that Gu Tinglan wouldn't look away.

At this moment, people standing around Huayu noticed that the originally cold and serious man's expression turned gentle the moment he looked over.

He stood condescendingly, looking down at all the living beings under the red wall. There was a smile on his lips, and his beautiful eyebrows were fixed on someone. It was as if he was silently telling his love in front of everyone.

Hua Ya's heart beat rapidly. She covered her chest with one hand and put the back of the other hand against her face, trying to calm down her hot cheeks as soon as possible.

As Gu Tinglan's expression changed, there were once again exclamations from the surroundings. Many people looked in both directions, and some brave people even whispered: "Why is he looking at us? Isn't he looking at something?" A lesbian, right?"

"80% yes, you guys have such nice eyes, can't you tell who you are greeting? With such a gentle smile, you must be the one you like."

"Wow, he must have fallen in love with someone at first sight!".

Wang Tianzhu looked numbly at the red-faced Hua Ya and pushed her out of the crowd.

In the process of squeezing out, he did not forget to turn around and shout to the gossiping crowd: "Stop spreading rumors, my dad is getting married!" After that, he pointed to Hua Ya who squeezed out of the crowd and ran towards the gate of the military area and said: "She That's my mother!"

Chapter 157

After the bustling New Year, it's the end of February in a blink of an eye.

The troops have already come to inform us that instead of opening the island in April last year, they will open the island in March this year.

Hua Ya had finished her work and was lying in front of the registration table chatting in various ways, saying to Zhou Wenfang: "Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, everything will be the same."

Zhou Wenfang flipped through the newly arrived collection of essays and said perfunctorily without raising his head: "Don't worry, it will be the same in the next twenty years. At most, you will have a few more children around you who need to be raised by you."

"How many?" Hua Ya's eyes widened, her little hands clenched over Zhou Wenfang's book, and she asked, looking for trouble, "Is the value of my life just in giving birth to children?"

Zhou Wenfang pinched a tiny bit of skin on the back of her hand and lifted her hand up. Hua Ya grinned in pain, and then she said, "If you don't have children, the value of your life will be nothing more than a debt."

Hua Ya doesn't want to be a "owed son", which is a northern dialect that is equivalent to "a cheap person". She tilted her chin and thought to herself, "You said how beautiful we would be if we were admitted to Shanghai City Branch together."

"Are you talking about Peking University Haicheng Branch?" Zhou Wenfang really wanted to go to a good university, but she didn't dare to think about top universities. She reached out and touched Huaya's forehead and said, "Did you eat something bad this morning? You were just dreaming."

Hua Ya doesn't want to dream, she wants her dreams to come true.

Taking advantage of no one's time, she took out her textbook and studied seriously.

Zhou Wenfang knew that she was stubborn, so she pushed the flower bud and said, "You can't tell the truth, can you?"

Hua Ya said blankly: "Can this be faked?"

Zhou Wenfang: ".I never thought about getting admitted to Peking University."

Hua Ya said with a smile: "Oh, then you are not as good as me."

Zhou Wenfang: ".But I think about it now."

While they were talking, someone came to the reading room. The other party was Zhao Yu who wanted to come over and study on his own with them.

She came in with the book in her arms and saw that they were the only ones here. No longer suppressing his voice, he said: "I will study on my own with you in the afternoon. We will have lunch together at noon, and we will start after dinner."

Zhou Wenfang happened to ask her: "Did you bring the reference book you said you would bring for me last time?"

Zhao Yu said: "Oh, if you didn't tell me, I almost forgot. Brother Jiaqing bought them all for us. They were all bought from the old bookstore behind the Peking University campus. There were so many books in the old bookstore that we almost made trouble. The student burned it. He helped move some of the books, and the people in the bookstore thanked him and gave him a lot of books related to college entrance exams. There were also some notebooks used by Peking University students."

This was simply a blessing from heaven. They made an appointment to wait for the notebook to arrive and they could copy and study together.

Zhao Yu added: "The island will be opened soon, but it's a pity that we can't go to Sardinia Town to buy Lao Mo's ink."

Hua Ya said: "That's really strange. Why can't I even buy ink?"

There was nothing wrong with Hua Ya's question. Zhao Yu shook his head and said, "What's the reason for this? It turns out that the mayor of Sardin was dismissed and replaced by a new mayor. It has become unstable over there, and Lao Mo Momo has also closed. I don't know when it will open. ."

"It's a truth I've never heard anywhere. It would be glorious not to study." Hua Ya was very angry about this. She passed by once and knew how serious the situation outside was. Apart from staying on the island, there was nothing she could do in the face of the big wave that swallowed everything.

Zhou Wenfang felt that it was strange that Sardin suddenly changed the mayor. Throughout the winter, Sardin did not follow common sense and only tried to destroy the relationship between the two parties.

Hua Ya happened to ask: "By the way, why was the original mayor dismissed?"

If others didn't know about this, Zhao Yu would really know it.

Her brother Jiaqing, after dropping out of college in Haicheng, moved to Sardinia to find work. I recognize three or four seniors who work in the Sardinian town government. Recently, Haicheng has had contacts with the Sardinian government because of its support for Dayu Island. Zhang Jiaqing went to Sardinia twice with his former classmates.

"This is a secret. Please don't tell anyone else." Zhao Yu looked back and found no one else. She came to the registration table, pulled Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang down and said: "The one who has been causing us problems is the former mayor of Sardin."

Hua Ya had a vague feeling that Wang Qianjin's request for blood from Sardine Hospital was unsuccessful, and that this matter had something to do with the mayor, so she hurriedly said, "Speak quickly."

Zhao Yu folded his arms on the registration table and said in a low voice: "Brother Jiaqing said that the original mayor had an only son, who is said to be a single son of the third generation. Last time our army received supplies before the island was closed, he He was also on the scene to direct. Later, he went to the empty warehouse to 'chat' with a female comrade and was lazy and did not work. As a result, at that time, the lifting crane arm fell off and almost fell into the crowd of people working below."

Zhou Wenfang thought for a while and said, "Is it possible that our army's machine smashed him?"

Zhao Yu said angrily: "We were the one who wanted to hit him. He saw that the machine was about to fall, and refused to open the door of the warehouse to let others hide in. He pretended that the warehouse was locked and there was no one inside, and he wanted to He was safe hiding inside with the female comrade. Maybe God couldn't stand it anymore. Didn't he pretend that there was no one in the warehouse? When an officer from our army saw this, he rushed under the machine and rushed to the operation cabin to lift the crane. He threw his arm towards the empty warehouse. The entire warehouse collapsed in half, trapping the two people inside."

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang both gasped in unison.

Zhao Yu continued: "The lesbian's arm is broken, nothing else happened. Du Miaomiao, the third-generation single inheritor, was also slightly injured, but it was not life-threatening. He is still alive. But there are rumors that his injury is in the vagina." Bian, he will lose his fertility in the future. Because of this, his father hated the soldiers so much that he changed his previous attitude and wished that Dayu Island would sink."

Zhou Wenfang couldn't understand and asked Zhao Yu: "Since there is a problem, why don't you communicate directly? Maybe it can be cured by sending it to another place."

Instead, Hua Ya understood it first and explained to Zhou Wenfang: "How dare he say that? It is obvious that he pretended not to care about the safety of other people. Man is not as good as God, but he is the one who suffered."

Zhou Wenfang realized all this later, looked at Hua Ya with his mouth wide open and said, "Isn't that the officer who saved the life is Wang Lihua's husband, Wang Qianjin? No wonder Sadin Hospital doesn't give blood bags. It turns out there is something like this in it." one thing."

Zhao Yu said "Shh", they straightened up and saw someone coming to borrow a book. After Hua Ya registered the borrowed book, the other party took the book and left.

The three of them lay on the table again, heads to heads.

Hua Ya shook his head and said: "If you harm others, you will harm yourself. The son of a single son of three generations is now useless. In the final analysis, he deserves it. If everyone is lured over, Uncle Qianjin will not rush to the operation cabin and lift the machine crane to him. Side flip."

"It's just because they are unreasonable and there is no way to sue Wang Qianjin and 031. His father wanted revenge again, so he tried to trick our troops everywhere." Zhao Yu gritted his teeth and said, "Later, the provincial organization department Someone suddenly came over to investigate and dismissed him on the spot. I don't know what will happen next."

This incident was all a tragedy caused by a single thought of the mayor's son. They lamented endlessly, but fortunately Wang Qianjin survived, and fortunately Dayu Island survived the natural disaster.

They were quiet for a while, and Hua Ya started to talk about something else.

After getting off work, they went to the third cafeteria to eat together. While eating, Zhao Xue came over after finishing her work.

She recently took over Wang Fengyun's job in the supply and marketing cooperative, and she has only been working for a few days and has not yet got started.

She hurriedly packed a meal and sat in front of them and said, "I'm really hungry. The door opened too early in the morning and I was almost late."

Zhao Yu got up and made her some seaweed and egg soup, brought it to her and said, "Isn't there an hour's rest at noon? Eat slowly."

Zhao Xue took two big bites and felt better in her stomach. She slowed down her eating speed and said to them: "You don't know, we are going to have a lot of new people coming next month. Xiao Nie, Captain, has done a lot of logistics work. When the daily necessities come, we have to put them in the warehouse and count them, and we also have to look at the counter in front of us, so we are all busy."

Zhou Wenfang didn't find it strange and said to Hua Ya: "The year you came here, 031 was able to clear its name to the outside world. In the past two years, many people have been optimistic about our development prospects here, and many of my friends want to come here to work. But here we are. There are many people, and there are many people who leave. Anyway, they all signed the contract like me, and if they don't do well, they just leave."

Zhou Wenfang was still taken care of. After all, she was a descendant of heroes, and she was given a relatively relaxed position in the library. As long as you don't make a big mistake, you can work here as long as you want. It's just that there is no military title.

Some of the others have the status of contract workers. Not only do they have to work in 031, but more people have to do construction in various parts of Dayu Island.

Hua Ya heard from Lin Bayi that a new project was about to start recently. It was said that a very large wharf would be built, and large freighters would be used to directly transport goods from Dayu Island to Haicheng. Then it leads from Haicheng to other cities.

In this way, Dayu Island has become a central island, and a lot of people will be needed just to operate the construction of the new wharf.

Dayu Island is not a closed island, and there are also qualified people settling here. Especially the families of many military personnel and the family members of the staff in the third district. Many of them are willing to live on the island. Some who did not comply with the army policy simply stayed outside the army.

As the development momentum of Dayu Island gets better and better, many people come here to look for opportunities after hearing the news. It can only be said that there is no shortage of opportunities in any era, but what is lacking is people with the vision to discover opportunities.

Zhao Xue said: "In addition to the needs of the new comrades who came here, we also received a lot of second-hand materials. Those comrades who left left behind and didn't want them. The supply and marketing cooperative bought them at low prices. They organized time to sell them uniformly."

Hua Ya was not very interested in second-hand things, but Zhao Yu and Zhou Wenfang knew about it and wanted to see what they could find.

They agreed on a time to go there together. After Zhao Xue finished eating, she hurried back to the supply and marketing cooperative.

Hua Ya, Zhou Wenfang, and Zhao Yu walked slowly towards the library.

Zhao Yu is simply a little trumpet, she knows all the gossip that Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang don't know. In just twenty minutes of walking to the library, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were completely eye-opening.

When they arrived at the study room, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were not interested in studying and wanted to hear her continue gossiping.

Chapter 158

Zhao Yu couldn't stand the attack from both of them, so he simply sat between them and gossiped a lot. Zhou Wenfang and Hua Ya immediately sighed, it turns out they are the same 031, but they have different lives.

I thought everyone was living the same life in 031, but it turns out it can be so exciting.

Zhao Yu said meaningfully: "If we gossip about others, it is inevitable that others will gossip about us."

What she wanted to say was the interaction between Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin. Xie Weimin did not admit that he was pursuing Zhou Wenfang, and all he did in private was to show his courtesy.

Xie Weimin is thirty this year, and personal issues come first. Although Gu Tinglan was always in front of him, Gu Tinglan was already married, and he and Hua Ya were living a sweet life for everyone to see. The remaining bachelor ranked number one is none other than Xie Weimin.

There are not a few people who are following him secretly. Seeing that he frequently shows affection for Zhou Wenfang, there are also a lot of people who are secretly talking about him.

"Let's just talk about Deputy Commander Xie, one of the best singles in our army. He became a deputy commander at a young age, and when Commander Gu is promoted to a higher level, he will be a regular member of the team."

Zhao Yu said pointedly: "I don't know what kind of people can win his favor. As far as I know, there are several people who want to introduce him to blind dates, but he has rejected them."

Hua Ya pursed her lips tightly. She couldn't talk nonsense, lest Zhao Yu's little trumpet spread out. Zhou Wenfang has to say it himself.

Obviously Zhao Yu also knew the identity of his little trumpet, and said to them: "You two always have little secrets, but I am also your sister. I have shared so much with you, so you must share something with me." ."

Zhou Wenfang pretended to be very busy, flipping through the book and answering questions non-stop. Zhao Yu really wanted to find out the details between Zhou Wenfang and Xie Weimin. It's not that I want to get to the bottom of it for anyone, I just want to satisfy my little gossip.

Hua Ya doesn't want to accept other people's gossip unilaterally, but also wants to share her own little secret. After thinking about it, he hesitated for a long time, and then said with Zhao Yu's expectant eyes: "I, I will tell you a little secret."

Not to mention Zhao Yu, even Zhou Wenfang looked over in surprise.

After all, in Zhou Wenfang's eyes, Hua Ya is simply a transparent person, pure and frank, what secrets can he have?

Hua Ya put her head between the two of them and said in a breathy voice: "Actually, sometimes when I'm lazy and don't want to cook, I go to the San Canteen and ask the chef to make dumplings. When Ba Jin comes back to cook for him, he will always talk about the dumplings I made. It's the most delicious, hehe."

Zhou Wenfang rolled his eyes, while Zhao Yu looked at Hua Ya with a hopeless expression and said, "He has been here for more than ten years and he still can't figure out who made the dumplings? How picky is he when he eats in the army?" I have a name, you don't know, right?"

Hua Ya was confused, was she picky about eating?

Not at all.

Eat what you are given, and eat as fast as you can.

Zhao Yu only wants to share gossip and doesn't want to eat dog food at all.

She opened the notebook in front of her and placed it between them, ending the topic unilaterally: "Self-study, whoever speaks is the puppy."

Hua Ya didn't know that Gu Tinglan was picky and had some doubts about it.

She simply said: "Why is he so picky? Tell me, woof woof."

Zhao Yu covered her mouth and said, dumbfounded, "I just listened to what others said. I don't know the details."

Zhou Wenfang knew Hua Ya well. She pushed the textbook in front of Hua Ya and said, "It must be because you cook delicious food so he is not picky. Come on, help me see how this formula should be applied and why it has been slightly deformed." I won't use it."

Hua Ya thinks Zhou Wenfang is right. Her craftsmanship is already good and has won unanimous praise from everyone. Even if you are picky about eight pounds, you can't be picky. As for the dumplings, the fillings used to make the dumplings here are pretty much the same, so maybe I didn't even taste them.

"Let me see." Hua Ya quickly forgot this episode and began to help Zhou Wenfang calculate the formula.

There is no parent committee meeting this afternoon, and there are no literacy classes. Everyone had an easy time.

Hua Ya studied here with them all afternoon. On the other side, Sister Dafang took a short rest on the sofa while boiling water because she didn't sleep well the night before.

She didn't know whether it was for psychological reasons or because what Wu Yu told her made her particularly concerned. These nights, she would always dream of someone standing at the head of her bed with a kitchen knife staring at her.

She would always be frightened and scream when she was half asleep and half awake at night. When she woke up completely, she found that Chen Zhi next to her was still sleeping soundly.

In the dream, "Chen Zhi" walked from the end of the bed to the head of the bed and stared at her. His ferocious expression and unconcealable murderous intent kept her awake at night.

It is said that she thinks about things day by day and dreams about things at night. Over the past few days, the way she looked at Chen Zhi had also changed. It feels like Chen Zhi has a lot of things hidden from her.

Wu Yu, with a disfigured face, said to her: "Be careful who you sleep with." This made Sister Da Fang fall into deep fear.

Sister Dafang used to be very busy and didn't care. During her free time recently, she discovered that although Chen Zhi would come back on time after work, other people working with him would always come back half an hour to forty minutes earlier than him. Sister Dafang had no way of knowing what Chen Zhi was doing during this time difference.

There was also a drawer in the children's room that was always locked.

Chen Zhi said that they were all letters sent from his hometown. He wanted to keep them and was worried that his children would damage them, so he locked them.

It turns out that Sister Dafang never cared about these details about her family, but now the more she thinks about it, the more she feels something is wrong. Even if you give her a key, she won't go out of her way to read the letters inside. But after Chen Zhi locked the drawer, not only did he not give the key to the child, he didn't even give it to her.

Also, Chen Zhi has become increasingly cold towards her in the past two years, and Sister Da Fang slowly senses that something is wrong.

This something was wrong, which became even more obvious when she took the freshly made box of leeks and wanted to share it with the wife of Chen Zhi's colleague across from her.

There was no other reason. When the other party saw that it was her knocking on the door, he spat on the ground and slammed the door.

Sister Dafang didn't want to be a passive person, so she knocked on the other party's door again.

Wang Lan opened the door, put one hand on the door frame, changed her usual enthusiasm, and said coldly: "You have something to say."

Sister Dafang held the leek box and asked her: "Where have I offended you? If you have any opinions about me, you can mention them in front of me. I am not intolerant of other people's opinions."

Wang Lan glanced at Sister Dafang up and down with her eyes. The sharp look in her eyes made Sister Dafang feel uncomfortable all over. Wang Lan didn't say anything else to Sister Dafang, she just said: "I don't want to associate with women who are unruly."

When Sister Da Fang heard about this, she thought it was Wang Fengyun who was responsible.

She explained deliberately: "I know you mind, but this matter has already come to an end. It was Wang Fengyun who spread rumors and caused trouble. She has been sent back by Chairman Gao. I am a victim, which is consistent with my own character and personality." Morality doesn't matter."

As a result, Wang Lan not only refused to listen to her explanation, she sneered and closed the door in front of Sister Dafang again.

After being rejected twice in a row, Sister Dafang got angry no matter how good her temper was. She is a victim, why don't she blame the person who spread the rumors but instead use offensive words to hurt her?

At this time, she thought it was the influence of Wang Fengyun's rumors. After all, there were too many people watching the excitement in the supply and marketing cooperative that day, and some people probably heard it through hearsay.

She held her breath and cooked meals at home. The weather is slowly getting warmer, so you need to hurry up and eat the frozen cabbage in winter, otherwise the cabbage will rot when the ice and snow melt.

She made cabbage and vermicelli stew and put out the pickled pickles. Considering that Chen Zhi likes to eat eggs, I even fried a poached egg for Chen Zhi alone.

When Chen Zhi got off work, Sister Dafang stood on the balcony for the first time and looked at him coming back alone from the road. If Zhou Wenfang had missed the crowded path back from get off work, he would have thought it was because he was trying to avoid crowds. No matter how I look at it now, I think there is something wrong.

She pretended not to notice anything and stood at the door to welcome Chen Zhi back as usual.

Chen Zhi handed the handbag to Zhou Wenfang, then took off his cotton coat and handed it to Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang felt uncomfortable in her heart. She was not a servant. How could she hand over things without saying anything when she came home. Even if you have a smiling face.

Uncle Chen Zhi usually sat at the dinner table, but he turned a deaf ear to Sister Dafang's orders to wash his hands.

He didn't ask why there was only one egg. After eating the egg in a few licks, he took two mouthfuls of rice, handed the rice bowl to Sister Dafang and ordered: "Add some soup."

Sister Da Fang sat in front of him and stared at him without taking the bowl or speaking. Chen Zhi finally moved his eyes to Sister Dafang's face and said impatiently: "Let you add some soup."

Sister Dafang asked: "Am I your servant?"

Chen Zhi was stunned for a moment. Over the years, he had already become accustomed to Sister Dafang's selfless dedication to him. Many actions are subconscious.

He didn't say anything. He stood up and put some soup on the stove. He didn't ask Sister Dafang if she wanted to eat. He ate all the meat slices in the cabbage vermicelli first.

Sister Da Fang watched him flipping the cabbage over and over, trying to find the last piece or two of meat. This behavior made her heart ache and nauseated.

"Don't you know how to leave some for me?" The bowl in front of Sister Dafang was empty, and Chen Zhi didn't ask. He pushed the leftovers away, wiped his mouth after finishing his meal, and walked to the door to go out.

Sister Da Fang asked him: "Where are you going?"

Chen Zhi lowered his head to put on his shoes, ignored Sister Dafang, and went straight out.

Sister Da Fang stood there blankly, then rushed out and ran to the stairs to stop Chen Zhi: "I told you that it was Wang Fengyun who spread the rumor! She and Wu Yu have always wanted to destroy our relationship, why did you just You don't understand me! Why are you treating me so coldly!"

Chen Zhi stood at the bottom of the steps and said to Sister Dafang indifferently: "Flies don't bite, you know in your heart whether you have done anything sorry for me behind my back."

Sister Dafang became angry, pointed at Chen Zhi and said: "Don't fucking leave, tell me clearly, who do you think has done something sorry to you? Have I ever been sorry to you after so many years of marriage? I'm at home every day Is it wrong to serve you?"

Chen Zhi didn't listen to her screams, as if Sister Dafang was an unreasonable woman experiencing menopause. Occasionally, someone came up from the corridor and heard a quarrel breaking out between them. Chen Zhi was actually able to nod to others with ease, completely ignoring Sister Dafang's anger.

Not only was Wang Lan looking at Sister Dafang strangely, but the two or three people who came up also seemed to have colored glasses towards Sister Dafang.

Sister Dafang looked at Chen Zhi's back as he walked further and further away, as if she saw a stranger.

Chapter 159

Literacy classes that were suspended due to extreme weather have finally started.

There were so many people coming to class this time. They must have been suffocating at home and wanted to come out for some air.

Hua Ya copied the Chinese characters to be learned on the blackboard, and Junxiu's handwriting was well received.

After she finished copying, she found a corner and waited for people from the Family Committee to distribute paper materials. The class is about to start, but the person handing out the materials hasn't arrived yet.

Zhao Yu sat next to Hua Ya and said anxiously: "President Gao is in class today. Why hasn't Sister Dafang brought the study materials over? She must not have forgotten that she has class today."

What we are learning today is the various behavioral norms in the family area. The course will last for three months. After the island is opened, many new people will arrive. Old acquaintances in the family area are required to learn the system well in order to help the new people adapt to life in the army as soon as possible.

Sister Dafang had to make copies of paper materials in advance, with pinyin on them, and distribute them to everyone along with the Chinese characters.

Aunt Gao first walked around the activity room and saw that many people had arrived, and the hundreds of chairs in the activity room were full. Although they were all whispering to each other, it wasn't too noisy. It's just that the table in front of everyone is empty, and the study materials that should be distributed in advance have not yet been distributed.

She walked up to Zhao Yu and asked, "Why hasn't Da Fang come yet? Did you inform her that you are coming today?"

Zhao Yu died unjustly and said quickly: "I told her twice." She raised her hand and looked at her watch. It was already ten past two o'clock. Classes should start promptly at two o'clock. Obviously Sister Dafang was late, which delayed everyone's study.

Zhao Yu glanced at the door and said, "How about I go to her house to look for her."

Aunt Gao knew that Sister Dafang was very prudent in handling matters, so there must be a reason for her being late. She said to Zhao Yu: "Then go find her and remember to bring the copied materials."

While they were talking, Sister Dafang ran in from the door. She held a mess of information in her arms. When she saw Aunt Gao, she said apologetically: "Sorry for wasting time. I will send the information now."

Aunt Gao nodded and said to her: "Have you not had any rest recently? If you feel too tired, you can hand over the work to other comrades. You can take a good rest for two days."

This was not to express disdain for Sister Dafang, but mainly because even the very nervous Hua Ya could see the exhaustion and haggardness that could not be concealed on Sister Dafang's face. It is understandable that Aunt Gao said this out of concern.

Sister Da Fang knocked the materials on the table. After sorting them out, she took the time to divide them into several piles and gave them to Hua Ya and the others to distribute.

Fortunately, everyone was attending class for the first time after the Chinese New Year, and they talked endlessly to each other, so they didn't notice Sister Dafang's tardiness.

When the course was over, Sister Dafang, uncharacteristically, did not have a meeting with them here, and left on the pretext that she had something to do at home.

She walked on the front foot, and on the back foot Hua Ya heard several family members whispering there. The words she said were very unpleasant, and they were all unpleasant things about Sister Da Fang in private.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang knew that Sister Dafang was not that kind of person. They looked at each other. Hua Ya frowned and planned to go over and argue with these people. Aunt Gao, who was standing in front, sternly scolded these gossipers.

Needless to say, Aunt Gao's training was so intense that Hua Ya even unconsciously wanted to shrink her neck.

Zhao Yu quietly came over and whispered: "Why is Sister Da Fang so unlucky recently? There are people everywhere who dislike her."

Zhou Wenfang said angrily: "Who knows what's going on? Haven't we made everything clear last time? How come there are still people who believe it to be true? Dog meat can't be served at the main table, so it knows how to make irresponsible remarks behind its back. When people are here, I don't even dare to let go of a fart."

Hua Ya was so angry that she closed her eyes. Aunt Gao taught these people a lesson and left Hua Ya and the others who had played well after the meeting.

"Do you know what happened to Da Fang recently?" Aunt Gao said worriedly: "I think something is wrong with her. I have never seen her look so haggard no matter how old she is. Maybe she believes those rumors to be true."

Sister Dafang has always been Aunt Gao's right-hand assistant. If the family committee has a vice president, everyone will definitely elect Sister Dafang to be the vice president.

The members of the Family Committee know Sister Dafang very well, but the number of people in the Family Committee is always in the minority. There are a total of 30,000 to 40,000 family members in the first, second and third districts. Not everyone knows about Sister Dafang. nature.

On the way home, Hua Ya would occasionally hear someone say things like "broken shoes" and "shameless". When Hua Ya turned around and asked them who they were talking about, they all hesitantly said they were talking nonsense and they didn't say who.

Some people will tell Hua Ya that so and so said that Sister Dafang is a shameless woman. It is even said that Sister Dafang's little daughter was born from Sister Dafang's broken shoes and is not Chen Zhi's biological flesh and blood.

These people didn't know where they came from, and I haven't seen them often. Like an uninvited guest who suddenly appeared overnight.

One Wang Fengyun left, but so many Wang Fengyun came? Why is the atmosphere in District Three like this! They are all unknown people, and some people say things as if they have seen them with their own eyes, making it easy for uninformed people to believe them to be true.

Hua Ya was so angry that this matter never ended! She glared at these people who gossiped on the street, feeling like they were deliberately spreading the word.

Sister Dafang is obviously a victim, so how can she still be verbally attacked and insulted by some people? Those people were just hearsay, and when they were asked to present evidence, one or two of them ran away.

When Hua Ya came home, her face looked ugly. She decided to suggest to Aunt Gao that a clause about spreading rumors and slander should be added to the family area system to punish those who hurt others at will.

Opening the door, he saw Gu Tinglan changing clothes in the living room.

Hua Ya put aside other thoughts and ran over to ask Gu Tinglan to show her back.

If she hadn't heard someone say that Gu Tinglan injured his back while trying to save someone during the Lantern Festival last time, Gu Tinglan would have planned to hide it from her.

Fortunately, the injury was not serious, just a few scratches. After applying iodophor for two or three days, scabs began to form. Seeing that he was almost healed, Hua Ya still blew on her heartache.

Warm breath caressed his back, and the skin on Gu Tinglan's back tightened. He wanted to grab the little wife in front of him and kiss her, but the little wife was anxious to cook for him and ducked into the kitchen.

Gu Tinglan leaned against the kitchen door reluctantly, watching his little wife working in the kitchen.

Hua Ya made sesame tofu before going out in the morning.

This was left over from the canteen to make mung bean vermicelli. She took it home and fermented it herself, making slightly sour gray-green tofu.

Ma tofu is fried with soybeans and oil. It doesn't look good, but it tastes really good.

After frying the tofu, she put it aside temporarily. She fried the white tofu she ordered into pigeon pine, and poured half a bowl of chopped green onion into the pot.

In this way, there are two kinds of meals.

Hua Ya cooked something else and directed Gu Tinglan to go to the balcony to bring a big cabbage. Ask him to peel open the frozen cabbage and leave the core of the young cabbage leaves.

Gu Tinglan washed the cabbage cores and brought them over. Hua Ya spread soybean paste on the cabbage cores in the kitchen, added sesame tofu, tofu floss, braised pork, and rice. After mixing evenly, he put a soaked large shrimp on top. . Finally, each vegetable bag holds half a hard-boiled egg slice, wraps the vegetable leaves like this, and makes six in a row.

Gu Tinglan had eaten vegetable buns before, and they were completely different from those made by Hua Ya. It is made of tofu skin, cucumber, shredded potatoes, fried bean sprouts with meat, scallions, etc., added with miso, and wrapped in green leafy vegetables stuffed with rice.

It was the first time for him to eat the big cabbage buns made with cabbage cores, sesame tofu and these things.

Hua Ya proudly said to Gu Tinglan at the dinner table: "I read about eating like this in a book. It's a pity that I can't get the belly. Otherwise, it would be authentic if I cut it into shreds and added it." She didn't say that she added shrimp and Eggs are delicious anyway.

Gu Tinglan took a bite. The rice juice and vegetables inside were fragrant and appetizing. Although it didn't look great, it tasted really good. The shrimps taste refreshing and sweet, not like they are soaked.

He asked curiously: "Where did you say this is eaten? You are from the south, so I am surprised that you can make it."

Hua Ya wanted to see if he would show a picky look, but she saw that he had eaten three in a row, as if he had a great appetite.

Hua Ya also took a bite and thought it was really good, just a little salty. After all, salt is added to the tofu floss and shredded cabbage, and then mixed with egg sauce to eat, which is really a bit weird.

Hua Ya took a sip of water and saw that Gu Tinglan looked normal, so she said, "The book says this is the Manchu way of eating. If there are any leftovers at home, they wrap them up in cabbage leaves and eat them. I don't know if they are authentic or not. Originally I used garlic sauce, but I didn't want to eat garlic anymore, so I changed it to egg sauce. What do you think?"

Gu Tinglanqian took a sip of water and said, "It's delicious. Next time Xie Dazui comes over, remember to teach him how to make this. Make it simpler and save him from eating randomly outside."

"Did he eat something bad again?" Hua Ya asked, "He can't do this."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said: "It's quite easy this year. When spring comes, he will still have to lead the team into the jungle, so let's leave it to fate."

Hua Ya was so happy that when Gu Tinglan saw that she had finished eating, he got up and took the dishes on the dining table to the kitchen to wash them.

After cleaning, I wiped the dining table clean, washed the rag, and put it on the edge of the sink.

After cleaning up, he sat on the sofa with Hua Ya and reached out to touch Hua Ya's belly. Feeling that she was really full, he planned to peel an apple for her to eat in an hour.

Hua Ya's little hands were owed. After washing her hands, she reached into the clothes on Gu Tinglan's back and carefully touched the injured area.

Gu Tinglan didn't dare to tell her at first because he was afraid that she would be sad and scared. When she found out, her first reaction was to give him more medicine, but she didn't say a word else.

Gu Tinglan felt sorry for her being sensible. It was a cruel fact that a little woman whom she held in the palm of her hand and doted on could be sensible. He would rather the flower buds do something in front of him and lose their temper.

But Hua Ya just hugged his back, pressed his face against it and stayed there quietly for a while.

Hua Ya felt better knowing that Gu Tinglan was no longer in pain. She knew that Gu Tinglan had been busy with a lot of things recently, and it seemed that he had not had any free time to rest well in the past six months.

Hua Ya thought about whether she should wait for Gu Tinglan to rest next time, and she and he would find a place to stay quietly for a day. Gu Tinglan said, "I have a relative who may come to our place to play after the island is opened."

relative?

Hua Ya raised her head. She rarely heard Gu Tinglan mention any relatives he had.

"Okay, if you're busy, I can take this relative to have some fun." Hua Ya said hospitably, "Is he a gay or a lesbian? If he's a gay, I have to find someone else to keep him company. To avoid being raped. gossip."

After saying this, she couldn't help but think of Sister Dafang.

Gu Tinglan didn't let her be distracted for long, and answered Hua Ya's question: "It's a gay man."

Hua Ya asked doubtfully: "Are you on bad terms?" Logically speaking, Gu Tinglan should accompany her.

Gu Tinglan said: "It's just so so. I don't have time to waste with him. If you want to go for a walk, let him walk with you. If you don't want to go for a walk, just ignore him."

Hua Ya was a little hesitant now. If the relationship was normal, she would have to be careful in her reception.

The premise is to know what kind of relationship they are. It seems that they are not very close people by blood, so they should just accompany them briefly. She didn't want to let others accompany her.

Hua Ya thought for a moment and asked, "What do you need me to arrange in advance?"

"You don't need to arrange anything in advance, and it's not a particularly important person." Gu Tinglan said with a smile: "You can do whatever you want."

Hua Ya became even more confused and asked directly: "Then who is he to you?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Brother."

Hua Ya blurted out: "Cousin or cousin?"

Gu Tinglan frowned and said, "Brother."

Flower bud: "."

Gu Tinglan added: "You don't need to be too concerned about the reception. He will arrange it himself. He is just a bit out of tune. Don't take anything he says to heart. If he says something unpleasant, just beat him up." "

"Isn't this bad?" Hua Ya was really speechless. She did know that Gu Tinglan had a biological brother at home in Beijing, but Gu Tinglan didn't mention it much.

Gu Tinglan said cruelly: "There's nothing wrong with him, just hit him if you need to. He's a good guy. He's been around since he was a kid, and there's nothing wrong with him. Except for his brain."

Hua Ya smiled and then hesitated: "Then how can I fix it if I beat it up? I'm very strong."

"He's not feeling well anyway." Gu Tinglan said coldly, regardless of family ties: "Just beat him up, as long as you like it."

Gu Taotao sneezed at home in Beijing, touched his nose, and went out to pursue the goddess.

Chapter 160

Before going to bed at night, Hua Yalai struggled to soak her feet in the bedroom.

Gu Tinglan sat on the small stool under the bed, rubbing Hua Ya's little feet in the basin with a virtuous attitude.

Feeling that her feet were slippery and warm, he picked up the towel on his legs, wrapped it around her feet and wiped them, and then lifted her to the bed.

Hua Ya rolled on her soft breasts and watched Gu Tinglan continue to soak her feet with her foot wash. She crawled to the bed, wanting to reach out and imitate Gu Tinglan's way of rubbing her feet, and rub them for him too.

Gu Tinglan blocked her hand, threw the mugwort package in the basin into the trash can, and said to Hua Ya who was pouting and preparing to splash, "If I do, I won't hug her to sleep at night."

This sentence was so powerful that Hua Ya immediately rolled back into bed, blinking her big eyes obediently and waiting for Gu Tinglan to come up.

Gu Tinglan poured out the water and checked the stove outside. Then the doors and windows were inspected.

"What are you doing!" Hua Ya patted the empty quilt and urged, "Hurry up."

Gu Tinglan turned off the light in the living room, came to the bedroom, and said with a smile, "That's what you said."

"Hmm." Hua Ya understood what Gu Tinglan meant. She covered half of her face with the quilt. She was still a little shy about this after being married for so long. It's just that she is willing to show her honesty in front of Gu Tinglan.

Seeing her little appearance, Gu Tinglan turned off the lights in the bedroom and came to his little wife through the faint starlight outside the window.

To the flower bud, he is like a mountain, like a solid rock.

Reliable and full of predatory male power.

*

March 20, 1973.

This is the most important day on Dayu Island - opening the island.

The red buoys set on the ice before winter were recovered one by one by the soldiers. The ice had not completely melted, and as soon as the ban was lifted, nearly a hundred ships of various sizes came outside the island.

The first three ships passing by are professional icebreakers. It flows all the way from the Yellow Sea to Dayu Island. I have been waiting for this day for ten days.

The icebreaker was in a triangular shape, followed by passenger ships bringing people newly arrived on the island, merchant ships transporting spring supplies, and breeding ships carrying fruit and vegetable seeds and cattle and sheep calves to Dayu Island.

The cotton hat on Huayu's head was replaced by a woolen hat with a thin layer of cotton sandwiched inside. She and Zhou Wenfang looked at the countless ships on the sea and exclaimed: "It's really spectacular."

Zhou Wenfang pointed to the large ships slowly approaching in the distance. They should be maritime construction ships deployed from other places for the construction of the new wharf. She and Hua Ya had never heard of the strange appearance.

"My eldest brother said that the new dock needs to be reclaimed from the sea and all the reefs under the sea must be blown up." Hua Ya couldn't hide the pride in her words and said eloquently: "This time our army will build it by ourselves and we will no longer invite foreign consultants and experts. Something like that."

Zhou Wenfang can understand this excitement. It is a good thing that others are willing to lend a helping hand, but if you always rely on the help of others, you will never be able to truly stand up. What's more, the other party's help is still superficial and not sincere.

The icebreaker had just sailed near the pier, and the sound of firecrackers sounded on the pier.

The coast, the pier, and the railings of the Heroes Monument were all crowded with people. Even though we can see this kind of scene every year, no one can get enough of it.

The island was unsealed, and the gears on Dayu Island began to rotate again.

Hua Ya clapped her hands with a smile, especially liking this positive scene. Zhou Wenfang also had a smile in her eyes, and she said to Hua Ya: "In a few years, we might not be able to see the end of the lockdown."

Hua Ya thought for a while and said: "Really, when the cross-sea bridge can be put into civilian use and normal daily life can be carried out on the road, it really doesn't matter whether the island is sealed or not. At most, the access of cargo ships will be restricted during the winter. Nothing else will be restricted."

Zhou Wenfang looked at the endless sea and sighed: "Your elder brother and the others have not suffered in vain. Dayu Island is no longer afraid of becoming an isolated island."

With both sea and land access, there are indeed options that can weigh the pros and cons. For example, the former mayor of Sardinia Town might have been able to harm Dayu Island if there was no bridge to pass through.

It is a pity that the completion of the cross-sea bridge, as well as the Haicheng government's positive attitude towards Unit 031 and emergency rescue operations, will become the first choice for both people and people on Dayu Island. The hatred and plan of the former mayor of Sardin were ruined.

However, this will not destroy the friendship between the people of Dayu Island and Sardin Town. Seeing the government's inaction, the people of Sardin spontaneously organized rescue operations, which moved many people on Dayu Island.

It's easy to add insult to injury, but it's difficult to add fuel to the fire.

The people of Dayu Island and everyone in 031 will never forget this kind of kindness.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang watched the entire island unblocking ceremony. The weather was perfect, so they walked slowly to the playground, taking advantage of the good sun to bask in the sun and take a walk.

As they walked on the road, they saw three or five comrades carrying red paint buckets, walking hurriedly towards the wall.

The two of them looked over and saw that on the side of the office building next to the playground, someone was already standing on the wooden ladder and painted in big letters with white paint: grasp the revolution and promote production.

At the base of the wall, someone continued to use a loudspeaker to repeat these big words.

Hua Ya whispered to Zhou Wenfang: "The great man gives instructions."

Zhou Wenfang "shushed" and glanced at the people painting the paint. They went around for a walk elsewhere.

"You said I reported the gossipers to Aunt Gao, can she handle it?" Hua Ya said: "Why do I feel so smoky lately? Other places are fine, that is, the place we always pass by, I always feel like there are people He deliberately said some unpleasant things to us."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Did you notice it too? I thought I was the one who encountered it. I asked Zhao Yu and Zhao Xue if they had heard of it. I also think this is unusual."

They first went to the supply and marketing cooperative to find Zhao Xue, who was providing washbasins, towels and other daily necessities to the new comrades. The open space in the supply and marketing cooperative is filled with daily necessities distributed in portions. In addition to washbasins and towels, there are also tea cups, mouthwash cups, toothbrushes, thermoses, soap, laundry, etc.

Hua Ya saw an unfamiliar comrade coming over and gave the bill in his hand to Zhao Xue. Zhao Xue raised her chin skillfully, and the other party thanked him politely and left with a set of daily necessities.

Then many more people came one after another. Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang saw that Zhao Xue was too busy, so they said hello and left.

They didn't plan to study today. How could they study all day long? We were just catching up with Kaidao. After walking around for a while, we went to look for Zhao Yu and Zhao Xue at their homes.

Zhao Xue is at work, and Zhao Yu is at home.

They lived in two adjacent buildings to Sister Dafang. As soon as Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang walked downstairs, they heard the sounds of quarrels and fights coming from behind.

They looked in that direction and found that it happened to be Sister Dafang's house.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang looked at each other, then ran towards Sister Dafang's house.

Hua Ya ran halfway and stopped to pick up a dog beating stick on the side of the road, intending to rush over and help Sister Dafang.

They ran to the door of Sister Dafang's house and saw several people standing at the door. The door was open, and Hua Ya was the first to squeeze in.

The living room was no longer as tidy and clean as before, with glass fragments and messy items scattered in every corner.

"The fight was really powerful. I have never seen a husband and wife fight so hard!"

"Oh my god, it's really scary. My child is crying. Don't have nightmares tonight."

"I don't even dare to go in and pull it out. I just saw someone waving a kitchen knife around inside!"

Along with the sound of their words, the sounds of fighting continued in the room.

The people standing at the door were all people living nearby. Wang Lan, who lived opposite Sister Dafang, also came out at this time. She stood behind the crowd with a cowed expression, afraid that Sister Da Fang would rush over and chop her to death.

She secretly cursed in her mind: "This dominatrix."

Hua Ya held Zhou Wenfang down and prevented Zhou Wenfang from entering. The little energy Zhou Wenfang had in her body just made her squeak in front of Xie Weimin.

Hua Ya held the wooden stick and walked to the living room under Zhou Wenfang's instructions and shouted: "Sister Dafang, where are you? Did the bastard Chen Zhi hit you?"

She shouted and no one paid attention to her, so Hua Ya walked towards the room. Passing by the guest room, there was no one inside. Someone whispered for help from the direction of the bedroom.

Hua Ya was afraid that Sister Dafang would be hurt by Chen Zhi, so she kicked the door open and appeared in front of the two of them.

Hua Ya was dumbfounded.

I thought Sister Dafang would be beaten by Chen Zhi, but I didn't expect that the person lying on the ground groaning was Chen Zhi!

Hua Ya quickly checked Chen Zhi and found that there was no bleeding. I heard Sister Dafang sneer and say: "Don't worry, I will use the back of the kitchen knife to scare him. This man is as courageous as sesame seeds. I was so scared that I almost peed."

Sister Da Fang did have a kitchen knife in her hand. Her face turned pale with anger and she said to Hua Ya: "Get out quickly, I haven't beaten you enough! I'm willing to beat this kind of wolf-hearted man to death even if he is beaten to death by me." Go to labor camp!"

Chen Zhi was busy on the ground and said angrily: "Help - Comrade Hua Ya, please help me, find someone to arrest her quickly, she is crazy!"

Hua Ya only asked: "Which of you made the first move?"

Chen Zhi shut his mouth and stopped talking. Sister Da Fang sneered and turned her face sideways to show Hua Ya the palm prints on her face.

Hua Ya sneered. She didn't want to help Chen Zhi. She turned around and asked Sister Dafang: "Are you energetic? If you are not energetic, I will help you beat him."

She rolled up her cotton sleeves to her elbows, waved her fists and said to Sister Dafang, "I'll help you break this bitch's bones inch by inch!"

Chen Zhi quickly howled "ouch ouch", hoping to attract a few "kind" people to help him. He was decapitated by Sister Da Fang with the back of a knife. Now he is dizzy and cannot stand up at all. He may have a concussion**.

He touched his forehead, and warm blood flowed down his temples. His legs twitched on the ground, but he couldn't stand up.

Sister Da Fang had heard that Hua Ya was very strong. Seeing that she was not faking, she patted Hua Ya on the back and said, "This beast actually said that Lili is not his daughter. I am really going to be pissed off by him. Don't do anything. I Come and beat this bitch to death!"

Sister Da Fang came to help, and her strength suddenly surged. The frustration and anger in my heart just now disappeared when Hua Ya arrived. She knows that there are still people who believe in her, even if her pillow person does not trust her, there are still people who believe in her!

Sister Da Fang had long been fed up with Chen Zhi's cold violence in the past two years. She also rolled up her sleeves, missed Chen Zhi, and kicked him in the stomach, changing her usual kindness.

Just when she was about to take action, Aunt Gao rushed over.

"What on earth is going on?" Aunt Gao stepped into the living room, saw Zhou Wenfang, and asked her, "Where is the person?"

Wang Lan squeezed next to Aunt Gao, and before Zhou Wenfang could say anything, she told her in a more jealous manner: "We were fighting in the bedroom! You don't know, Lili is not Chen Zhi's daughter. It has been spread throughout our family area that she It was Da Fang who gave birth to a wild man outside-"

No matter how well-educated Aunt Gao is, she won't tolerate others gossiping in front of her. Just as she opened her mouth to tell Wang Lan to shut up, a petite figure shot out like an arrow, stomping on the floor and rushing to the door. Wang Lan received a loud slap on the left side of her face!

"ah!"

Wang Lan was slapped by Hua Ya and hit the person next to her. The person next to her happened to be none other than Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang took a step back without leaving any trace. Wang Lan staggered and fell to the ground.

Hua Ya held her wrist, ignored Wang Lan's wailing on the ground, moved her wrist and said, "Who else wants to talk about it? Come forward."

Zhou Wenfang lowered his head and saw that the left side of Wang Lan's face quickly swelled up, revealing blue-purple fingerprints.

Ignoring Aunt Gao's obstruction, Hua Ya grabbed Wang Lan by the collar and lifted her up, facing the crowd watching the excitement at the door with a hideous swollen face.

Hua Ya gritted her teeth and said, "Anyone who doesn't want to be taken for granted should be given an end!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.6M 230K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...