Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Per haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Més

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 118

583 5 0
Per haenaaz

"The list is out!"

"So nervous."

"Why are you nervous? I can't get in anyway."

Hang Ling entered the classroom with a piece of paper. Without any pretense, he directly read out the name of the person and the total score ranking of the top fifteen students.

Cen Huai'an's name was read out first. Although his results fluctuated, he took first place more times, so he was still first in the overall ranking.

Several people had disappointment on their faces. They always felt that it was okay for them to fall out of the fifteenth place a few times in the exam, but the overall ranking did not lie.

After the list is determined, the first round of training is over. The selected players are waiting to participate in the first round of training. At that time, six players will be selected from the fifteen players to participate in the IMO competition.

It was still early for the first round of training, and Cen Huaian hadn't started school yet, so he went to see Grandpa Jiang every day.

Grandpa Jiang's health gradually improved under everyone's care, but his illness this time also frightened these juniors.

Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father returned to the sanatorium after Grandpa Chiang's physical examination was fine, but they still came to Grandpa Chiang's house every day.

And Uncle Jiang and the others came more frequently.

Chu Xia suddenly remembered something. She turned to Jiang Zhida and asked, "Have you told Zhiyi about grandpa's illness?"

Jiang Zhida was peeling an apple and preparing to soak it in hot water for Grandpa Jiang to eat. Hearing this, his movements stiffened.

"No, I was so worried about grandpa at the time that I forgot about it."

Jiang Zhida frowned and said, "The first uncle and the first aunt should tell her."

Chu Xia: "I think there may not be. Otherwise, Zhiyi would not have not come back to the capital."

Jiang Zhida's eyebrows tightened. In fact, Jiang Yijiu and his wife should tell Jiang Zhiyi this news. No matter who else said it was inappropriate to go beyond her biological parents.

Jiang Zhida always spoke when he had something to say. He looked directly at Uncle Jiang: "Uncle Yi, have you told Zhiyi about grandpa's illness?"

Uncle Jiang Yi and Zhou Huaying were stunned. Since they often couldn't contact Jiang Zhiyi, they had less and less contact with her.

As soon as Grandpa Jiang fell ill, the two of them immediately became busy, and they even forgot to tell Jiang Zhiyi.

"I...I was busy and forgot." Uncle Jiang rubbed his head and said.

Zhou Huaying frowned: "Now that dad is in good health, there is no need to talk to Zhiyi anymore. She is so busy in Yangcheng and doesn't have much contact with her parents."

Her words were laced with resentment.

Uncle Jiang and Jiang Shengnan frowned when they heard this. Grandpa Jiang was basking in the sun at the door and heard the words inside: "I'm fine now. There's no need to let Zhiyi come back."

His words were final and the people in the room stopped arguing.

However, when Jiang Zhida went to Yangcheng, he still told Jiang Zhiyi about Grandpa Jiang's illness.

"How come none of you told me!"

Jiang Zhiyi was very angry and immediately went back to the house to pack her things. Now she was going to buy a plane ticket to go home.

"Grandpa doesn't want you to go back now."

Jiang Zhida followed Jiang Zhiyi into the room, watched her packing her suitcase, and persuaded her with a headache.

Jiang Zhiyi raised her head suddenly, with tears on her face: "Brother..." She sniffed: "Grandpa is so good to me, but if I don't go back when he is sick, am I still a human being?"

Qian Ran saw Jiang Zhiyi crying so hard that she couldn't help herself. He squatted down anxiously and hugged her: "Let's go back to the capital. I will accompany you back to the capital."

"Um!"

Jiang Zhiyi packed her luggage and immediately set off to buy a plane ticket.

The ticket for that day was gone, and she was extremely anxious: "Do we have to wait another day?"

At this moment, Jiang Zhiyi wished she could grow two wings and fly to the capital. She couldn't wait for a moment, let alone a day.

"Don't cry, I'll find a solution."

There will also be people refunding tickets, and there are also scalpers selling tickets.

Not long after Qian Ran left, he got two tickets to the capital.

"The flight is at one o'clock in the afternoon, let's go get something to eat first?"

Jiang Zhiyi was in a bad mood at the moment. She didn't cry any more, but she also had no appetite to eat.

"I do not want to eat."

But Jiang Zhiyi didn't eat in the morning. Jiang Zhida couldn't stand Qian Ran's angrily discussion, so he directly pulled Jiang Zhiyi up and said, "Do you want to starve yourself to death if you don't eat?"

After dragging her away, Qian Ran quickly followed: "Brother, slow down."

Jiang Zhida looked at Qian Ran with a look of hatred: "You can just spoil her as much as you can."

Qian Ran smiled at Jiang Zhida, reached out and held Jiang Zhiyi's hand without saying a word.

However, his performance made Jiang Zhida very satisfied, proving that his sister had not found the wrong person.

Jiang Zhida's work in Yangcheng was not finished, so only Jiang Zhiyi and Qian Ran returned to the capital.

When they arrived in the capital, they did not go back to their own homes first, but went directly to Grandpa Chiang's home.

Today is not a working day, and there is no one else in Grandpa Jiang's home except Jiang Shengnan and Cen's father.

Jiang Zhiyi couldn't think of her parents at all at the moment. When she saw Grandpa Jiang lying on the recliner, she threw away Qian Ran's hand and hugged Grandpa Jiang to cry.

"grandfather!"

She cried so hard that she couldn't even speak. Grandpa Jiang patted her back gently, like he did when he was a child: "If you don't cry, don't cry. Grandpa, isn't it okay?"

Jiang Shengnan did not step forward. Instead, he pulled Grandpa Jiang out and gave up the space to Jiang Zhiyi and Grandpa Jiang.

After Jiang Zhiyi vented all her emotions, she wiped her face sheepishly and sat down.

"Come and wash your face, your eyes are swollen from crying."

Jiang Shengnan took Jiang Zhiyi's hand and gently led her to the bathroom.

"Auntie." Jiang Zhiyi hadn't seen Jiang Shengnan for a long time, and she was crying when they suddenly saw her. Jiang Zhiyi looked embarrassed.

Jiang Shengnan touched her head, knowing what she was thinking and didn't care: "Actually, your grandfather didn't expect you to come back. But I can see that he is very happy that you are back."

Jiang Zhiyi said "Hmm" and washed her face with water. Jiang Shengnan handed her a towel.

Jiang Zhiyi has never been treated so tenderly by her elders. Her mother has a temperamental personality and doesn't know how to take care of children. Since childhood, she and her brother have been self-reliant.

She blushed slightly and took the towel, wiped her face and said, "Auntie, I can do it myself."

Jiang Shengnan smiled broadly: "Why are you so polite to my aunt? Come and apply the cream, otherwise your face will dry easily."

When Jiang Zhiyi and Jiang Shengnan came out again, Jiang Zhiyi had no trace of crying except that her eyes were still a little red.

Qian Ran quickly stood up and made room for Jiang Zhiyi and Jiang Shengnan to sit, with a relieved expression on his face.

If Jiang Zhiyi and Jiang Zhiyi had come later, Grandpa Jiang would have uncovered everything about his relationship with Jiang Zhiyi.

The thoughts of the younger generation could not be hidden in Grandpa Jiang's eyes. Grandpa Jiang could clearly see Qian Ran's worried and anxious look when Jiang Zhiyi cried just now.

Therefore, as soon as Jiang Zhiyi and the others left, Grandpa Jiang started talking to Qian Ran as usual. As they talked, Qian Ran was tricked into finding out about his relationship with Jiang Zhiyi.

In fact, Qian Ran would not be so careless normally, but Grandpa Jiang is an elder and the grandfather of his beloved.

When he was a child, he often followed Jiang Zhida to Grandpa Jiang's house. Grandpa Jiang was very kind to him, so he lost his guard.

However, the Jiang family will know about this sooner or later. Qian Ran's mentality is calm and not very nervous.

Jiang Zhiyi sat down, and the first thing Grandpa Jiang said was: "When Zhiyi grows up, she has a partner."

Jiang Zhiyi was so startled that she almost jumped up. She turned to look at Qian Ran and asked him what exactly he had said to her grandfather.

Grandpa Jiang said with a smile: "You don't have to look at Xiaoran, you two just came in and you can't hide it."

Jiang Zhiyi hugged Grandpa Jiang's arm and begged him coquettishly not to tell her parents yet.

"Grandpa, you know, if my parents knew that I found someone, and they didn't find it for me, no matter whether Xiaoran is good or bad, they would definitely let us break up."

This is something Zhou Huaying would do.

"How does Xiaoran treat you?"

Jiang Zhiyi blushed and nodded: "Very good."

She talked about some things Qian Ran had done for her, and how she was anxious to fly back and buy tickets for Qian Ran this time.

Grandpa Jiang listened, looked at Qian Ran and nodded, "You're not bad."

He turned his attention to Jiang Zhiyi again: "Xiaoran knows how to make progress, and if your parents don't like a child with a harmonious family and good character, then you don't have to like them. Grandpa has made the decision and agreed that you two can be together."

In fact, Grandpa Chiang watched Qian Ran grow up, and he knew what he was like. Grandpa Chiang knew very well what he was like. He was a child with good character, and he was not dissatisfied.

Jiang Zhiyi looked at Qian Ran quietly, and he happened to look at her. The two looked at each other and smiled sweetly. The love recognized by their parents became even sweeter.

When Chu Xia knew that Jiang Zhiyi was back, she and Qian Ran had been back for several days.

When Jiang Zhiyi saw Chu Xia, she also ran over and gave her a big hug: "Cousin, I miss you so much!"

Chu Xia patted her on the back: "I hope we can come back to the capital often."

Jiang Zhiyi let go of her, with helplessness on her face: "Cousin, you know I can't do it."

"Do your parents know you're back?"

Jiang Zhiyi shook her head: "I don't know yet, but I live at grandpa's house."

Jiang Zhiyi didn't come back to the capital for several years, but now that she's back, she just wants to spend a few days with Grandpa Jiang and doesn't want to leave so soon.

She asked for leave for half a month. An elderly person in her family was sick, and the newspaper office was not an ungrateful unit.

As for Jiang Zhiyi's work, she suddenly asked for leave this time, which will definitely have an impact when she returns.

But Jiang Zhiyi can't care so much now, and her work has to give in to her grandfather's health.

Chu Xia's eyes showed worry: "Today is Sunday, your parents should be here."

Jiang Zhiyi said nonchalantly: "Just come, I'm not afraid of them coming now."

She has her grandfather's support, and Qian Ran will also help her. If she doesn't go home, it will be impossible for her parents to lock her up using the same old method.

Chu Xia was not as optimistic as Jiang Zhiyi. But Jiang Zhiyi has already decided that Chu Xia will not interfere with her.

Cen Huaian's schoolwork is even heavier now, because they will be promoted to high school next year, so they are working hard to make progress this semester. They have to learn the new knowledge of high school first, leaving enough time for review.

So Cen Huaian went to Grandpa Jiang's house, talked with Grandpa Jiang for a while, and then went to the study to do the questions.

In addition to doing the new test papers issued by the school, he also did various Mathematical Olympiad questions that Teacher Jiang found for him, including past IMO exam questions.

Cen Huaian knew that Teacher Jiang had a status in the Mathematical Olympiad, but he could find so many papers, some of which had names of places that Cen Huaian had never heard of before. He felt that Teacher Jiang did have great powers.

There were many people in the living room outside, and Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian also came to the study. One of them was reading a medical book, and the other was holding a blank piece of paper and continuing to work on calculations.

Later Jiang Zhishu and Luo Peng also came in.

Luo Peng smiled and said, "It's a bit messy outside."

"Where's Xixi?"

"I had fun with Lulu and the others. She also wanted to play with An An. I said that brother An An was studying and couldn't disturb him, so she stopped looking for him."

Luo Peng lowered his voice and spoke to Chu Xia, with a doting smile on his face.

Although Jiang Weixi is a bit naughty sometimes, she has not learned bad habits and is cute and smart. Luo Peng has always felt that she is the biggest treasure given to her by God.

Chu Xia also had a smile on her face. She also liked Xi Xi very much.

The two of them didn't speak anymore, and each read a book.

"Bang!" A heavy sound of a heavy object falling to the ground sounded outside. Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian looked up at the same time, with the same doubt in their eyes: What's going on outside?

Even Cen Huaian put down the pen in his hand and followed him out of the study.

But as soon as they reached the door, they heard a shocked and angry voice: "Jiang Zhiyi! Do you still think of me as a mother in your eyes?"

"Zhiyi, you have disappointed me and your mother so much." Uncle Jiang's voice sounded next.

Jiang Zhiyi: "Even with you, I didn't tell you that I was back."

Chu Xia and others walked out and saw the confrontation between Jiang Zhiyi and Jiang Yijiu outside.

Others were advising from the side, and Qian Ran was even more protective of Jiang Zhiyi.

Zhou Huaying was so angry that she even maintained her outward elegance, and directly reprimanded Jiang Zhiyi: "I think you really don't want me and your dad anymore. Okay, if you want to sever ties with us, now in front of everyone, I I'll help you!"

"Hua Ying, don't say angry words." Jiang Shengnan quickly advised.

Grandpa Jiang also said: "Hua Ying, I asked Zhiyi not to tell you first. I want her to stay here for a few more days, so don't be angry with her."

"Dad, can you stop protecting her?"

Zhou Huaying didn't appreciate it at all and forced Jiang Zhiyi to speak.

Just as she was about to speak, Qian Ran pulled her.

In fact, Chu Xia could understand Zhou Huaying's anger. She was originally angry because Jiang Zhiyi didn't come back.

Now that Jiang Zhiyi is back, she is hiding in her grandfather's house and has no intention of contacting her biological parents. It would be strange if Uncle Jiang and Zhou Huaying were not furious.

In fact, since they have come back, Uncle Jiang and his wife will know sooner or later, so it would be better for Jiang Zhiyi to tell them earlier.

"Zhiyi, you are indeed doing something wrong. No matter what happens to your mother and me, you should tell us when you come back. We are your parents after all!" Uncle Jiang looked at Jiang Zhiyi with disappointment and sadness.

Jiang Zhiyi felt heartbroken when he saw him. She was just afraid that her parents would be angry, and she still can't avoid it.

However, she admitted her mistake and apologized directly to Zhou Huaying and Jiang Yijiu.

The anger in Zhou Huaying's heart could not calm down for a while, but it was not as angry as before.

Unexpectedly, before the atmosphere calmed down, Zhou Huaying discovered that Jiang Zhiyi had found Qian Ran, and her anger suddenly reignited.

"Jiang Zhiyi, well done to you, well done to you!"

After saying that, he left on high heels, and Uncle Jiang quickly followed. Jiang Zhiyi frowned and looked at the backs of the two of them. Her chest felt like it was stuffed with cotton and she was so stuffy that she couldn't breathe.

Chu Xia had been watching the development of the gaffe. When she saw the end, she sighed in her heart: she had just expected this scene.

The knot between Jiang Zhiyi and her parents is getting bigger and bigger now, and it is no longer easy to resolve.

Qian Ran looked at Jiang Zhiyi worriedly, with uneasiness in his eyes: "Zhiyi."

"I'm fine." Jiang Zhiyi opened her mouth with a big smile: "I have expected this attitude from my parents."

But everyone could see that Jiang Zhiyi was forcing a smile.

This time everyone's atmosphere at Grandpa Jiang's house was not as good as before. Everyone's mood was also clouded with worry because of the quarrel between Jiang Zhiyi and her parents.

The family also said it when they returned home in early summer.

"Zhiyi and her parents don't know what will happen in the future."

"This is not something we can worry about." Cen Zhengnian's tone was very calm. No outsider could get involved in the family affairs of Uncle Jiang's family.

"I know."

Cen Huaian said: "Mom, I'm about to have the first round of training."

Chu Xia was immediately diverted and asked him what he needed to prepare for the first round of training.

The first round of training is in April.

There were seven days in total, and Cen Huaian asked for leave.

The content of the training camp is not much different from the first round. There are classes, exams and other activities.

However, as he learned more knowledge, Cen Huaian's roommate complained in the dormitory that he was stressed. He felt that he could hardly keep up with what the teacher was saying.

"Shen Cen, do you find it difficult?"

Ever since Cen Huaian shined in the training team, even many people could not catch up with the kind of excellence. I don't know who started to call the name Cen Shen, and more and more people called him. In this way, Cen Huaian has a fixed nickname.

Before Cen Huaian could speak, his other roommate immediately spoke: "Listen to what question you are asking? How could God Cen find these difficult? Right, God Cen."

Cen Huai'an stopped the pen in his hand, turned to look at the two of them and said, "I find it difficult too."

Both of them were shocked at the same time: "Oh my god, Cen Shen, you actually find it difficult? I actually have the same thinking as Cen Shen. Cen Shen, which knowledge point do you find difficult?"

"That's wrong." A roommate reacted: "Chen Shen, every time I ask you a question in class, you know how to do it."

Cen Huaian: "Whether I know how to do it doesn't mean it won't be difficult. It is indeed difficult with our current knowledge reserve and thinking."

Two roommates:...

The boss's difficulties are not the same as our difficulties.

Cen Huaian's temperament in the training team has become more stable. He knows that now is the key thing and cannot relax at all.

If you relax, your previous efforts will be in vain.

Fortunately, after the last exam, Cen Huai'an came first, and he was still first in the overall ranking.

A boy and a girl who had the same score as him in the national league were also selected as one of the six IMO players.

Cen Huaian is not familiar with them yet, and he usually has a cold temper. The girl's temperament is colder, and the other boy is not lively.

Hang Ling looked at the selected people and said with a smile: "Every one of you is less talkative than the other. This team will be so taciturn in retrospect!"

The fourth girl immediately raised her hands and jumped up and said, "Teacher, I am lively and I am responsible for enlivening the atmosphere."

The boy in sixth place was one of Cen Huai'an's roommates, and he also jumped up: "Teacher! Teacher! And more!"

Hang Ling looked at the two of them and laughed "haha". Others in the class also laughed: "Okay, I don't have to worry about you two!"

There are still more than two months left before the IMO exam. Cen Huaian, like other players, is doing various Olympiad exercises.

IMO it was too important. No. 4 Middle School specially approved that Cen Huaian not need to take some classes, but Cen Huaian did not do so.

Cen Huaian just stopped doing his usual homework. He should still go to class.

Zhang Lu looked at Cen Huai'an who was so busy that she felt tired for him.

"An'an, you have been writing for a long time. You must be very tired? Take a walk and play ball with me for a while. Your brain is blurred from writing all the time."

Zhang Lu has grown taller. I don't know if it's because of martial arts training or because she eats well. She has grown to 170cm tall. It seems that she will continue to grow taller now.

She also fell in love with a new school sport, playing basketball and sometimes playing football and volleyball.

Cen Huaian raised his hand and pressed his cervical spine. He felt tired. He had indeed lowered his head to write the question for too long.

He stood up and looked at the playground in the distance. Spring flowers were blooming, the branches on both sides of the playground were lush, and the classmates on the playground were also having fun.

"Okay." Cen Huaian turned to Zhang Lu and said.

The two of them said they wanted to go play ball, and there couldn't be just two of them. Zhang Lu raised his hand and called out who wanted to go, but within a few seconds they had enough people for both teams.

Zhang Lu led a team and Cen Huaian led a team. Both of them studied martial arts and had an advantage in playing basketball compared to other students.

When the game started, the two teams immediately rushed to grab the ball. They don't really care about the rules, as long as it's not an obvious violation of the rules.

In addition to the people they play basketball with, there are also classmates who help as referees and scorers.

After a hearty game, Cen Huaian was sweating all over, and his mind was indeed clearer as Zhang Lu said.

I drank water and returned to class, and my thinking became clearer when I re-answered the questions.

In the end, Jiang Zhiyi and his wife Jiang Yijiu did not reconcile. They quarreled whenever they met, and their relationship became increasingly tense.

Until she and Qian Ran left the capital for Yangcheng, the knot was not untied.

However, Qian Ran's family knew about Jiang Zhiyi's existence and cared for her very much.

The main reason is that their son is too old, in his early teens. They have tried their best to find a wife for their son, but they are at their wits' end.

Now that their son has taken the initiative to find a partner, it is the daughter of the Jiang family whom he has always been friends with. They are so happy that they don't know what to do. This surprise is too big.

Therefore, it was too late for the Qian family to rejoice, so there was no way they could cause problems for their son and Jiang Zhiyi.

Jiang Zhiyi returned to Yangcheng to focus on her work. The pain her parents had caused her was buried deep in her heart.

Qian Ran already had a partner. When Jiang Zhida came back, he was madly urged to get married by Uncle Jiang and Yang Mei. Yang Mei forced him to see girls all day long. He didn't even know how many girls he met in a day, and he didn't remember who they were. .

"Mom! You've seriously affected my work. Yun Mengze still needs me to handle things."

He is now trapped in a blind date and has no personal time at all, let alone going to Yunmengze.

Yang Mei was all about efficiency, so she said, "Hurry up and find a girl to marry now, and I will let you go back to Yunmengze."

Jiang Zhida was very helpless: "Mom, it's not that easy to find someone to get married to. I can't just find someone and say get married. That would be disrespectful to marriage."

Yang Mei was not soft-hearted at all: "Then just continue the blind date honestly."

Jiang Zhida: Painful face.

Finally, Jiang Zhida couldn't stand it anymore and ran to Chu Xia's house to hide for a day.

"Do you think marriage is so important? My mother almost drove me crazy trying to find a partner for me."

"Cousin, I think there are many other important things in life."

Cen Huai'an flipped through the professional information that Cen Zhengnian helped him find and said, "This is not a necessity in life."

Jiang Zhida rubbed his head vigorously, laughed loudly and said, "Oh, even though An An is young, these words are so nice!"

Cen Huaian took his hand off and combed his hair with some helplessness: "Cousin, read more, you can also know."

Then he sat a little further away from Jiang Zhida.

Chu Xia put the fruit on the plate and said, "An An and I have the same views. But it's a pity that your mother doesn't have the same views as us."

Jiang Zhida sighed heavily: "Please help me think of a solution. This has really affected my life."

Cen Huaian and Chu Xia shook their heads together: "There is no way."

Chu Xia added: "Unless you can find someone right away to block your mother's place, it will be useless no matter how hard you try."

Jiang Zhida touched his chin with a thoughtful expression on his face: "Cousin-in-law, you are right, it would be great if I could have a partner right away."

Chu Xia: "Then continue dreaming."

Jiang Zhida smiled mysteriously, and within two days, Chu Xia heard that Jiang Zhida had found his partner.

There was an expression of disbelief on Chu Xia's face: I really found it, Jiang Zhida was very fast.

However, Chu Xia didn't pay much attention to this matter. She was currently busy sorting out some similar cases among the patients she had received recently and preparing to write them into an experience booklet, which would make it easier for her to accumulate learning and comparison in the future.

The summer vacation has just begun and the IMO competition is about to begin.

The venue for IMO this time is in the capital of China. This is the happiest thing about Chu Xia. Cen Huaian no longer has to travel thousands of miles to compete abroad.

In Chu Xia, there is no need to worry if he goes abroad and is not accustomed to the local environment or adapts to life there.

Playing at home is different from playing in a foreign country. It will reduce a lot of tension and make the game more convenient and comfortable.

However, even in the competition in the capital, Cen Huaian and the selected players also entered the rooms prepared for the players in advance to adapt to the examination room in advance.

The rest of their training took place on the field.

At this time, players from other countries were also arriving at the competition venue from the Beijing Airport.

Players from country M are the most arrogant, and players from country R are also arrogant, observing the competition venues in Beijing everywhere. Players from country H like to make trouble and find fault with various organizers.

When Cen Huaian and his teammates go to dinner, they often meet players from various countries.

Some national players communicated well with Cen Huai'an and the others, with expressions on their faces that friendship came first and competition came first.

Players from some countries looked down upon Cen Huaian and the others and directly made gestures of failure to provoke them.

As the captain, Cen Huaian never responded.

IMO competitions have various regulations. It would be very frustrating if you were eliminated before the competition because you violated the regulations because you couldn't keep your composure.

Cen Huaian stopped the most impulsive roommate among his teammates, looked at the provocative player, and spoke a string of fluent English.

It was the first time for Cen Huaian's teammates to see him show off his foreign language skills, and they were so shocked that their eyes almost popped out.

"Now you are just taking advantage of me verbally. We will see you during the exam. Then you will realize how ridiculous your behavior is."

The group of men and women, the foreign students who were no more than 19 years old, were so angry that they pointed at Cen Huai'an's nose and cursed, but they did not dare to do anything more.

"The dog barks."

After saying that, Cen Huaian turned around and left. The foreign group did not react at first. When they realized what Cen Huaian said, he had already walked out of their sight.

If you catch up again, you will fall into the lower bracket, and those people can only suppress their energy in a depressed manner.

The IMO competition lasts for two days, with one test paper and one question per day, lasting 4.5 hours. It can be seen that the questions will be very difficult and not easy to solve.

At nine o'clock in the morning, the first exam began, and the machine was already set up to broadcast live from the beginning.

This is the largest competition to be held in China recently, and it is also an IMO competition that represents the strength of Chinese youth in mathematics. Naturally, it will be broadcast live in full, so that audiences across the country can see the style of Chinese teenagers, and let everyone see the Chinese youth. The atmosphere of the country.

Families who value their children's performance watched this game at home. Not only do they watch it by themselves, but some even take their children to watch it together.

Now is the time for summer vacation. Students all over China are on vacation. It is the time when they have nothing to do. No one can bear to be caught and watched by their parents for several hours.

However, students who know Cen Huaian are watching, most of them are Cen Huaian's classmates. They are excited and nervous at the moment.

I am both proud of Cen Huaian, but also worried about him, fearing that he will not achieve satisfactory results in the IMO competition.

The students of No. 4 Middle School have long been informed by the school not to forget to watch Cen Huai'an's IMO competition during the summer vacation and cheer for him.

So Qi Ming and his cousin watched it together at home, and as they watched, Guan Yan also sat over.

Seeing a familiar figure flashing past on the TV, she frowned subconsciously: she always felt that the figure was very familiar, but she couldn't remember who it was. It flashed too fast. Apart from the figure, She didn't see her face clearly.

When the camera turned around again, Guan Yan could see Cen Huai'an's face clearly. God seems to have treated his face particularly favorably. His appearance has not changed at all as he has grown up, and he looks even better and better.

Guan Yan squeezed Qi Ming's arm tightly, and Qi Ming cried out in pain: "Mom! It hurts so much, don't pinch my arm."

Guan Yan came back to her senses and quickly let go of him to check his arm. Fortunately, she didn't use much force, so Qi Ming's arm was fine except for being a little red.

"Mingming, is that Cen Huai'an?"

Guan Yan asked Qi Ming.

Qi Ming and his cousin nodded at the same time and replied: "It's him. It's because he became a player participating in the IMO competition that our school allowed us to watch the live broadcast of his competition at home."

After Guan Yan was sure, the expression on her face was a little complicated.

"Mingming, can you be selected for this IMO competition?"

Qi Ming looked at Guan Yan with wide eyes and a look on his face: "Mom, how confident are you in my strength? Do you know how difficult it is to enter IMO?"

Guan Yan really didn't know. She was not a student. Although she knew a little about student competitions and IMO competitions, she didn't know the internal knowledge.

Qi Ming's cousin looked at his cousin sympathetically and talked to Guan Yan about the difficulty of entering the IMO arena.

Qi Ming has not even entered the Mathematical Olympiad class now, let alone other classes.

Guan Yan's eyebrows tightened: "Mingming, can you participate in the Mathematical Olympiad class?"

Qi Ming was even more shocked: "Mom, don't scare me. I'm not that young kid, and I don't have that brain."

Guan Yan sighed regretfully and continued to watch the IMO competition on TV. The more she watched, the more she felt that Cen Huaian was not a simple kid.

"Mingming, I want you to have more contact with Cen Huaian and make friends with him. Look at how good he is!"

Qi Ming: "Mom, I tried it with my cousin, but he didn't want to be friends with us and ignored us so much. How can we be friends?"

He didn't understand why Guan Yan had to let him be friends with Cen Huaian, but he did it as Guan Yan said, but he wasn't very interested.

Seeing that Cen Huai'an ignored him, it played into his heart. He no longer had to think of ways to get close to Cen Huai'an in the future.

Guan Yan touched his head: "You don't understand, mom is doing it for your own good."

It is difficult to get through the passage for adults, but it is easy for children to get through.

Her husband's business in the capital was not going well, and he is still fluctuating in the market in the capital and has not stabilized.

Guan Yan has been thinking that it would be great if she could get through the relationship with Chu Xia. It is not easy for adults to approach, but it is okay to approach children. When the time comes, through the children, the two families will naturally get closer.

I didn't expect that my son and nephew would be so dissatisfied, and none of them would become friends with Cen Huaian. Cen Huaian and his parents' temperaments are really carved out of the same mold, and they are just as difficult to deal with as his parents.

Qi Ming looked at Guan Yan's expression, listened to his words, and nodded seriously: he really didn't understand, and he didn't want to get involved in the complicated affairs of adults. He couldn't guess what his mother was thinking, so he concentrated on watching TV with his cousin. .

The two of them were seen discussing together.

"Is that player frowning all the time?"

"Look at that, it's so funny, he actually likes to pull his hair."

"What's going on with that yellow-haired guy? Why hasn't he written for a long time?"

When Guan Yan listened to her son and nephew's words, she felt that her eyes were dark. How could there be such a big gap between her son and Cen Huaian? It made her feel depressed.

Guan Yan and Qi Ming didn't just watch the live broadcast for one day, they only watched the game for as many days as the live broadcast.

When the results were announced on the last day, Qi Ming and Guan Yan watched the TV without blinking, waiting for the host to read the names of the gold and silver medals.

IMO competitions are also divided into gold and silver medals. The ranking of gold and silver medals is based on the results of two exams. It depends on which country's players write better papers and win more gold medals. This is the key to determining the ranking.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

150K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...
124K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...
448K 32.1K 43
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
129K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...